War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

/confirm
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

healing everyone to one above starting hit points seems like its just going to drag this day out. didn't we already establish that long days in this game are extra bad for the town?

hurt: kinetic

die fallen angel scum die
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

i did read the thread thanks

i am in favor of everyone who's pussyfooting around with fake votes just hurting him dead instead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

the above applies to people voting kinetic. people voting xyl should get over it because he's clearly town. abr is town too.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

hoopla is also scum, i would approve of people hurting her as well
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

if i'm understanding this rage issue correctly, it will take a long time for the scum team to build up enough rage points to suddenly off someone who has taken no damage whatsoever, and when they do, one extra hit point is not going to stop them.

so, healing every single person to starting health +1 seems like a gigantic waste of time, and way too many people are hiding in this discussion when they should be scumhunting.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:so, healing every single person to starting health +1 seems like a gigantic waste of time, and way too many people are hiding in this discussion when they should be scumhunting.
QFT

Heal: roflcopter

Now I'm ready to hunt scum.
i lurve you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

abr's 110 is pure gold

i agree, tajo is town.
tajo, i'm not hurting with no order, i'm hurting the scummiest person and encouraging everyone else to hurt that same person. its organized.

speaking of organize, i'm organizing a brute squad, and inducting the following obviously town people into it immediately: abr, xyl, dgb, and tajo (if he'll accept). we should all agree on one person and put them down. over and over, until we've killed all the scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

right, hoopla dies right after kinetic

i love how i always make the scum squirm right away
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

Hoopla wrote:
roflcopter wrote:right, hoopla dies right after kinetic

Do you normally jump on anyone that questions the crap you post, or am I the special case?
you're a special case. in this case, special as in scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

also, tajo, might as well count me in the votecount for kinetic, since i'm just gonna keep hurting him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the scum hate it so much when town identify other town, it screws everything up for them

anyone who wants to join the brute squad, make your intentions known by hurting kinetic the next time you can take an action
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the attacks on viq over the 75% thing are a load of crap
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:Rofl's crazy attacking is noted.
this is alarmingly non interactive. are you just going to note things down in your little black book, or are you gonna join us in playing this game?
tenchi wrote:This is so creepy. The last time I saw people do this, it allowed scum in the council (even when they were in the minority) to manipulate the vote. Also, why should we trust your choices? I feel just placing one scum in that council of four can really sway things.
sway things? pshaw, the brute squad is just a more efficient method for my will to be done.
tenchi wrote:This was said after some people told him not to post definitive statements without explanation.

Er... is rolfcopter drunk...?
to quote a certain tv character, "don't tell me what i can't do"
tenchi wrote:For me, "gut feels" come froms some hint of scumminess. Sure even with weak suspicions.

I want to know if Rolfcopter:

1. Has reasons
2. If his reasons are strong are weak.
3. If he admits his reasons are strong or weak

I don't care whether somebody calls somebody out, but I always look for a reason.
i always have reasons. they're always strong because i'm awesome. gut feels are just as valid on marking who is town as who is scum, something which your comments here ignore.

kinetic's 148 is a whole big tirade against abr, but abr already won that argument. then there's the bit about how i'm scum, but yet he doesn't think i'm scum... and the same with xyl... could you buddy moar harder please?

shinnen_no_me is also scum. these scumbags need to stop coordinating their actions so obviously.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Kinetic wrote:The more I think about it, the more I feel the best scum strategy is a highly aggressive one. Especially if they can make it look townie to be aggressive.
the more you try to slander me, the more it will not work
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no if we all played like me, then we'd already have killed kinetic and we'd be working on his scumpartner hoopla. get it right.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i wish everyone hadn't wasted their action healing people so they could be hurting kinetic instead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm with you, arthur fonzarelli
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

guys, how are people missing this

the most obvious scum at this moment are hoopla and seraphim.

seraphim is textbook active lurking and following the most popular notion. its ridiculous.

i still don't like the anti viq stuff, seems stupid

abr is the most obviously town here

hurt: seraphim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:It should be noted that DGB, ABR, and rofl are all attacking different players despite the numerous calls for town consensus.

Remember that by hurting a player, you are endorsing their death. Unlike votes, which can be taken back, health is not so easily replenished.
waaaa

more seraphim hurts plz
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

poptajo is losing all town credit at an incredible rate

seraphim and hoopla need to die post haste, and every 24 hours i will be hurting seraphim until he is dead, then i'll start on hoopla

hoopla healing kinetic is extra scummy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

no kinetic i'm not playing like this for reactions i'm playing like this because it wins games for town

seraphim, just hurry up and omgus hurt me already, you don't need to bandy around with the intent to hurt crap to try and get support. i can almost guarantee you'll be dead before me anyway if you want to try and get into a hurt off.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, seraphim first, then i'll help you with walt wishbone

the threat of a detailed, thought-out omgus looms over my head
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

you said that his first two posts made him town, but i'm not seeing it.

his first post is an excuse for not saying anything about xyl's alignment, then agreeing with the common consensus that everyone should be healed up, then asking for a mutual heal. there is nothing in there that actually
said
anything. then his next post is just healing shinnen.

um, what? i thought you just said that when you were scum with him all he did was iioa. well, there's your iioa right there.

he follows up with "rofl's crazy attacking is noted" which is code for "i'm not gonna take a stance on it now but if it becomes popular i now have my foot in the door to be suspicious of rofl"

next post, he supports abr's call for a kill on viq, remarks that the game moves fast, and says viq is the scummiest so far.
without saying why
. yet i'm the one who's getting bitched at for not giving enough support for my attacks? does anyone see yet why the whole viq pseudo wagon is a load of horse shit?

i absolutely love his following post. "vote viq. i don't think xyl is scum. too many people are following shin's non participatory example, but we should lynch the scummy people first then worry about lurkers." lets see... seraphim himself hasn't actually participated worth a damn up to this point, but he's bitching about people not participating? and he still hasn't said why he wants viq dead, nor does he give a good reason for why xyl is town, but i'm still the one people are getting up in arms about not giving reasons with what i do. thats great. really.

next, seraphim asks xyl whether juls and walt are lurkers, and says we should sort out the regular lurkers from the scummy lurkers. i'm not really sure what that is even supposed to
mean
, but seraphim has done nothing this game except buddy up to xyl.

"at least i'm committing to a kill." i'll let you geniuses figure out for yourselves why this is scummy.

"tajo, could we have one of those fake votecount things?" - iioa

stupid questions for abr that also serve to defend shinnen, and an unexplained unvote. i especially love the "for now" part, because he's still leaving himself open to the possibility of returning to his still unexplained viq vote. note also that the bullshit about scummy lurkers vs regular lurkers all also served to defend shinnen

the bit about how xyl, dgb and i have attacked different players is more iioa bullshit

his intent to hurt me comes with the call for me to stop making threats and start hunting scum. already found one buddy.

and then the shining jewel in the pile of garbage that are his votes, he fishes for my role with the simple question of "soft-claim?"

seriously. quit the bullshit, xyl, turn off your i've-been-buddied-up-to blinders and get with the program.

and tajo, you are scum. grats on fooling people by burying us under a mountain of angry rhetoric, but all you're doing is stalling, stalling, stalling. don't heal someone who's been intentionally hurt again or i will kill you first.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

scumgroup: seraphim, tajo, shinnen, dgb

probably not scum: xyl

definitely not scum: abr, viq
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh yeah and hoopla is in the scumgroup too. if its a five man scumteam i've already nailed them all.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb is scum because of poptajo's underhanded distancing/bussing, based on dgb's own theories on bussing.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

shinnen, that's called a strawman. and thanks for chainsaw defending seraphim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

i was pointing out the double standard being applied, as a whole boatload of people have been all over my shit for something that seraphim has also done, yet no one felt it necessary to comment on him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

good thing i can basically kill people all by myself, because it seems like nobody else in this game gets it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Albert B. Rampage, Nuwen, populartajo, q21, roflcopter, vIQleS, WeyounsLastClone, and Xylthixlm

THe above are guilty of partaking in the scum-favouring healing up plan. Putting this here to remind myself in future.
dude. i never healed anyone and i actively campaigned against this whole stupid healing thing in the first place. dgb healed me, but it was non consensual.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you know, seraphim should be on the list of people with existing hurts, but poptajo healed him like a brain dead monkey
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
Intent to heal: Xyl

There is no case on him and the people attacking him have no basis and are some of the scummier players in the game. If Zwet flips scum, Juls is next.
stop fucking healing people! jesus christ!
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm taking the fact that the only person who has even bothered to comment on what i said about seraphim was xyl, and he's only defending him as town based on some whack meta, as evidence that i am right on the money
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
omg could you deflect more?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
what a load of crap, you are scum with tajo, stop trying to get him false cleared
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
yeah, you're right. hoopla is the scummiest person who still has active damage on them, since
someone
healed their obv scum partner. but i'll take care of both of them personally in future aeons.

hurt: hoopla
with a giant flaming angel sword of justice
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
omg could you tunnel more?
omg could you deflect more, again?
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
what a load of crap, you are scum with tajo, stop trying to get him false cleared
I just seriously doubt that scum would stick their necks out this far if they were scum. Right now, I'm with Fonz that tajo is acting brain-addled right now.
lol wifom
Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
If Seraphim is scum he's doing a hell of a lot better job at it than he did in the last game he played. Seriously, go find some other target.
could you PLEASE find something better to do with your time than defending this guy?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Now I have to wait for an official hurt count to find out if rofl is actually a Seraph. Thanks, rofl.
does a yes or no answer to that make any real difference to the way you're currently going about playing the game?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

seraphim, thanks for admitting that yes, you were deflecting. if my reasoning is so shitty, i'll wait for you to break it down and tell me why, but until then you probably shouldn't go around trying to deflect attacks onto other people because that is just as anti-town as tunneling ever was.

fonz already broke down why tajo's plan makes him scum, and i already broke down why you two are scum together, and with hoopla no less. since hoopla will be dying this aeon, i'll get back to you next aeon.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

xyl - are you against the hurting of hoopla? if not, why not join us in hurting hoopla?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

walt stop stalling and use your hurt, preferably on hoopla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

and shinnen just won the award for most obvious scum ever
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok, once i'm recharged, either shinnen or hoopla is getting another wallop, whichever one is closer to death.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

i was at one above normal health and now i'm two below, so shinnen is a proven seraph. it should be obvious that the scum are lining up to shoot me, since i am now also a proven seraph.

as soon as i'm recharged i'm smacking shinnen, because proven scum power role is more important to kill than probable scum not power role hoopla

i endorse the killing of shinnen and then hoopla (and then i will reexamine my case on seraphim, then poptajo etc)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Well, I'm not saying that all in the group are scum. But I'm saying that it's REALLY odd that I'm getting attacks just for pointing out such group. Or do you have a serious case on me?
ahahahaha strawman
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

seraphim wrote:My first post is...a first post. He hadn't posted enough to do anything that might allow me to gain a read on him. I have a town read on him right now. First posts aren't supposed to be amazing.

And yes, I agreed with the mutual healing bit at the beginning of the game. Note the second part: it's important. I had not been in this sort of game before and people had pointed out the benefits of filling the town up. I still believe in those benefits as it makes it harder for scum to bring players down.
your first two posts weren't so wildly different from most peoples early game posts that i would normally even point them out, but xyl made a point of saying somewhere that he got a distinct pro town vibe from your first two posts. i was just highlighting them to point out how ridiculous that statement was.
seraphim wrote:You could read it like that. But I prefer to translate that as "rofl, stop it, you're gonna get yourself lynched because of your erratic play, start hunting scum". Guess what? People are now hurting you because of your erratic play! who called it?
no, people are now hurting me because i'm a power role and they're scum
seraphim wrote:I still see viq as suspicious. However, he has no damage on him and I plan on adhering to the plan. Tell me, why isn't viq suspicious? If you want to figure out why he's not town, go back and read his posts.
hey copout. the burden of proof is on the player who calls suspicion, not the player who questions the suspicion.
seraphim wrote:I was merely using my scum meta on him. You're doing the PBPA, figure that one out on your own. Also, you accuse me of lurking at that point in the game. Alright. Good for you. The game had been going on for a day, hunting lurkers OVER THE WEEKEND when ACTIVITY IS DOWN seems counterproductive. Killing the actual scum or the players who make minimal comments while lurking(LIKE ZWET) is the way to go.
ok, no. first off, the two of you have some weird meta related circle jerk going on where you just call each other town over and over again and scream meta! i was scum with him once this isn't how he plays as scum! but i'll let that go for now because i'm not killing you today. but i did not accuse you of lurking, i accused you of
not participating
, which, let me clue you in, is the same as ACTIVE LURKING. you were posting, often, but you weren't actually doing anything. then you just strawman my whole argument by trying to shoot down any plan that involved lurker hunting, and follow up with yet another deflection onto zwet. pretty awesome.
seraphim wrote:Regular lurkers wait out the game and post small comments of town goodness. Scummy lurkers post even less and agree with whatever has been said. Pretty much to show up and hurt someone.
you ignored a more important part of my comment here - you needed xyl's answer to this why? you couldn't just figure it out for yourself why? you were and still are shamelessly buddying up to xyl, and the saddest part is he's buying it.
seraphim wrote:I think that I deserved to know why he changed his tune so fast. There was no explanation...suddenly, he's attacking one player and then hurts a completely different one.
no, you were just stalling for shinnen, thats all there is to it. wait, let me update my chart - stalling for SHINNEN, THE SCUM POWER ROLE AND MOST OBVIOUS SCUM THAT HAS EVER EXISTED. that felt pretty good.
seraphim wrote:You claimed you had more HP than me. That isn't a question for you to answer, it's a note to myself: rofl has soft-claimed a role with a lot of HP.
you mean "note to self - try to get confirmation of whether or not rofl is claiming seraph, so i can discuss with my scumbuddies how we won't be wasting a rage dump on rofl until we've had some sacraficial scum lambs like shinnen and hoopla hurt him in the most obvious way possible"
seraphim wrote:So, there's a case here, certainly...unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be garnering any sort of support and it's clear you've turned your attention elsewhere. Feel free to continue attacking me, however!
certainly. you should get your affairs in order, because this is heaven, and your death is preordained for circa the third aeon of this game.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:I dont need to remind Fonz who was right the last time we played together...
Whatever. I really dont understand why my ideas are benefiting the scum when Im giving BIG arguments why town lost the other game. DAMAGE ANARCHY. Saying that only scum would agree with my plan is a something I totally disagree. Scum actually want what is happening right now:
everyone is hurting whomever they want to hurt
. There is obvscum hiding in this agressive stance but hey if you are blind I cant give you more eyes than you deserve.
Actually, the only flaw in my plan is that it needs everyone to cooperate but yeah that is never going to happen...
tajo is still RAGING AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT instead of actually participating in this game. thats not exactly the pro-town sticking your neck out that fonz seems to think it is.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

sorry tajo, let me stop your attempt to out any other town seraphs right there.

yes, this is a large game, so multiple town seraphs is possible right? but we're still working under the assumption that there is almost definitely a scum seraph. well, if you're an unclaimed town seraph, and you're reading this, weigh how likely it is that there are two other town seraphs in this game.

answer: not at all likely

so one of me and shin still has to be scum, and you don't have to claim at all. don't listen to tajoscum. no matter how many times he says "start making sense rofl" he's still a fallen angel.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB I doubt the scumbags have any rage points yet.
I don't know how the rage points work, but I can't take action for a fairly large number of hours. If I could, I would have healed roflcopter.
doh. saw that coming, but i wish you wouldn't have said it out loud dgb.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

you can always be an optimistic and hold out hope that all of the scumbags are as dumb as shinnen and hoopla have been so far
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:sorry tajo, let me stop your attempt to out any other town seraphs right there.

yes, this is a large game, so multiple town seraphs is possible right? but we're still working under the assumption that there is almost definitely a scum seraph. well, if you're an unclaimed town seraph, and you're reading this, weigh how likely it is that there are two other town seraphs in this game.

answer: not at all likely

so one of me and shin still has to be scum, and you don't have to claim at all. don't listen to tajoscum. no matter how many times he says "start making sense rofl" he's still a fallen angel.
What about if you are both Seraph town?
Calling me fallen angel until you dont have a voice, its not going to work, rabbit.
if we are both seraph town, then any other seraph is a seraph scum, and they're not going to claim right now anyway, they're gonna let us kill each other. you are not this stupid tajo, so stop trying to get any other town seraph to claim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, shh, since you know who all your other scumbuddies are, you know that shinnen is the scum seraph, and you were just trying to get any other town seraphs out in the open.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, killing shinnen is more important than healing me. i've got enough health to last a while, i can be healed after shinnen is dead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok, abr, dgb, we get it, you two don't need to go back and forth on this anymore, you're both town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:tajo, shh, since you know who all your other scumbuddies are, you know that shinnen is the scum seraph, and you were just trying to get any other town seraphs out in the open.
i was giving you an out in case shinnen comes up town but hey not my problem anymore.
sure you were :roll:
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, will you hurt shinnen the next time your powers are recharged?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

vIQleS wrote:OK - I'm back (mostly)

I've done a skim read, and there's a few things i want to reply to. Hopefully I'll be able to post later in the day when i've had a chance to take my time and read a bit more carefully...
hurt shinnen, then keep reading. its better that way.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

vIQleS wrote:Neither shine nor hoop are on my radar scum-wise.

At this point it seems the best option is to hurt one of them, and I expect I shall do so when I have ability back.

I will have to read carefully to see which of them I can build a case for. (If I can at all. If not I'll probably have to hurt Xyl)
don't be stupid. hurt shinnen.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

... *headdesk*
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

this is the part where tajo does his best to undermine more power role claims
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:this is the part where tajo does his best to undermine more power role claims
Also, do I need to remind you how many times have you been wrongly tunnelvisioned on someone?
see, tunnel vision requires there to be only one target of my wrath
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

this is just a general observation about the game of mafia, but has anyone else ever noticed that when scum are under an intense amount of pressure from one person, the first thing they do is yell OMG TUNNEL VISION
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ugh. i should not have fired my wad in this game at a pm hour that i don't like to be awake for in the am. 36 hours is a pain in my ass.

i'll be getting up nice and early for you folks tomorrow to fire off another shot, i hope y'all appreciate it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

for great justice!

hurt: shinnen
rofl drives the his blade, wreated in flames, straight through shinnen's ribcage, and with a fiery burst the traitor is sent straight back to hell where he belongs.
... but misses because he's too sleepy. Try again later. Flay
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

nuwen - well, i wish you hadn't claimed, but you are fairly obvious town because of it. scum seraph in this situation would never have claimed if shinnen and i were both town

next to die: hoopla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh motherfucker. i think i fucked up with the timestamps and did my hurt a half an hour early. and i dragged my ass out of bed for this and everything. sigh. i'll be back in 25 minutes to end shinnen's life for real real not for play play.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

all right, now shinnen dies

hurt: shinnen
fiery blade justice etc. just look at my flavor when i tried to do this twenty minutes ago
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

just so everyone's clear, no more shinnen hurts are necessary, use your powers elsewhere. if nuwen is a seraph as she says (and, well, lying about that would be way too dumb to even consider) then shinnen is now dead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

Hoopla wrote:
Shinnen, before you die, if you're town, tell me who you think is guilty.
shh... be a good scum and die without any more wifom
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
shh... be a good scum and die without any more wifom
Why, I can tell you the list: Most likely it will include you, Xyl, maybe even Albert and me. Yay?
oh you're probably right, but i was talking to hoopla. she's the one who should be a good scum and die.

also, re: healing people, its a waste of time, lets just use those actions to hurt hoopla instead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, knowing that i'm town and all, but still relegated to an early grave if shinnen does somehow flip town, i'm gonna go ahead and start hurting hoopla as soon as i can. which is in 36 hours, so, if shinnen flips town i'm probably dead before i get the chance anyway.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

so, i'm trying to remember what made me drop kinetic from the list of obvscums, but he's right back up there now with that ridiculous attempt to smear myself and nuwen. we are the closest things to confirmed this town has got.

this burst of people who are randomly being tied to shinnen for one reason or another smells rank with manipulation. can we just get back to killing hoopla and then seraphim?

also, fonz and albert, stop trying to take all the credit for the shinnen kill, some of that shit is mine.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

eh, its not totally without my consent, i'm just not gonna help as i have more important things to do with my fury. i see where you're coming from though. and i guess that was fonz who took the credit for both of you, my bad. but yes i'll keep score ;)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 am

Post by roflcopter »

going through shinnen's posts for hints
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:I don't see any need to subvert the hurt/heal mechanism. Just try to concentrate your fire on people who are already hurt, rather than wearing everyone down at once. That will make it harder for scum to suddenly kill townies using secret damage.
Err... Wouldn't that help the scum? I mean, if we concentrate the fire on only one player, scum will surely take advantage of that. I don't know, that you suggest is really suspicious.

FoS: Xylthixlm

(what a complicated username...)
say look, scum didn't like xyl's plan at all. xyl is not scum.
shinnen wrote:How can you be so sure? That's a pretty solid number, you know. The only way you would know that is that you know how much scum there are, hence, you must be a scum as well.

FoS: vIQ
i would lay a lot on the line betting that since shinnen was the first one to go after viq for the absolutely horseshit 75% thing, that makes viq town.
shinnen wrote:
Heal: Seraphim.

Heal me back!
Seraphim wrote:
Heal: Shinnen_no_Me

Alright, 24 hours until my next action.
look at how cute they are
shinnen wrote:Obviously? Maybe for you, but not for me. You and those four players can as well be scum buddies trying to pass as townies together. In fact, the way that you speak so sure about their alignment makes me think that at least you are scum. Any player who let the game be ruled by a minority of "selected" player obviously wants the town to lose. Discussion in mafia games has a purpose, you know? And that's preventing scum like you trick town with your so-called-obviously-fake pro-town strategy.

Vote: Rolf
see everybody? the scum
were
scared of me and my brute squad, and i bet its because the people i named were all or almost all town. scum seriously shit themselves when town start getting convictions about other town being town. it works every time.
shinnen wrote:Convenient, isn't it? Rofl with his aggressive way of playing will just make the town lose. If the town major weapon is discussion, how come he just want to throw it away by saying who are scum and who is sure town? And you don't find that suspicious? And you say that my arguments are bollocks?

Rofl believes he's god, and that he can say with 100% sure accuracy the alignment of other players. What does that mean? From a themed point of view, he's obvious a fallen angel. From a mechanics point of view, he's scum. And yet, you don't see that... Funny.
can we agree yet that shinnen's attacks make me undisputably town? also the fact that this was all addressed to fonzie makes him pretty much undisputably town too.

just out of curiosity, how long would it have taken in the last game for four fallen angels to build up enough rage points to kill someone with 13 health? and on a related note, i would appreciate two more heals from anyone willing and able.

where was i
shinnen wrote:Funny thing, the case against me is that I questioned rofl's methods. Yeah, I'm scum because I questioned a player that wants to control the game with his selected group of supposedly pro-town players, who are pro-town just because they say they are between themselves.
yes. yes you were.
shinnen wrote:Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.
i bet the bus here was tajo
shinnen wrote:I also read back Walt's post, and I couldn't really find a case on him. Xyl accused him of scumlurking, but I don't think anyone with a life can keep up actively to the post rate of this topic. The same happened with Hoppla. Yes, there are a few strange things, but nothing as scum like Rofl's and Fonz' attitude.
defends walt and hoopla. i'm happy with both of them getting hurt to death in the near future. me, i'll be concentrating on hoopla.

and the rest is just shinnen being all "no wait guys you have to prove i'm scum before you kill me waaaa"

preview edit: fonzie, yeah you deserve substantial credit, but i am taking my fair share too. plus how badass was it that i put her down with righteous fury?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

now onto hoopla:

we all remember how hoopla dropped a hurt on dgb in her first post. don't need to quote that one again.
Hoopla wrote:
ABR: Thanks for your summary - you put together a case weightier than expected, but I think you're exaggerating what to me looks merely like a strategy disagreement.

I'm more inclined to put my vote on roflcopter. The go in and hurt 'em straight away tactic isn't going to work if everyone plays that way - we're just weakening ourselves unnecessarily. I also want to echo Nuwen's sentiments in
, in regards to conclusive claims. It kind of irks me and provides a get out clause if nobody probes, or follows them up.

Vote: roflcopter
Hoopla wrote:
roflcopter wrote:right, hoopla dies right after kinetic

Do you normally jump on anyone that questions the crap you post, or am I the special case?
hey look, hoopla is having the same knee jerk reaction to what i did as the one that came from shinnen the scum. maybe my words carry more weight now than they did before and people will start paying attention to this.
Hoopla wrote:
populartajo wrote: Acyually, whats wrong with making definitve statements?
We know that town has no additional info
. There are some actions that tell you that someone is more prob town or more prob scum. Or gut. I usually play like that.
This is the point completely. Unless people are fishing for reactions, claiming definitives is something only scum can truthfully do.
wrong. oh so wrong.
hoopla wrote:
As for the part I've bolded - I think that's a dangerous way to approach an early game scenario when there is no information available - it's the first step toward tunnel-vision.
and this is the first step towards prepping yourself for a defense of just screaming omg tunnel vision
hoopla wrote:Mindless hurting on theory disagreement, or even scumminess in general isn't going to work. There's obviously two schools of thought here - but one is going to destroy the town and make us easy to be picked off if we conform with it. Stop hurting and start voting.
translation: "stop hurting and start stalling this day with me"
hoopla wrote:
Unvote, Vote: ABR
- The town would be better off without you, sorry.
really? abr, one of the most pro town people up to that point as expressed by multiple sources, and you want to kill him not even because you're pointing out anything scummy that he's done, but because
the town would be better off without him
? this quote alone would be enough for me to kill you.
Hoopla wrote:
I'll heal, we need to stop hurting until we select a kill.

Heal: Kinetic
stall-o-rama
hoopla wrote:To start with I read up on Shinnen first in isolation, then the 'cases' in context and it looks like a load of rubbish to me. I think out of the current candidates he's possibly the best choice to keep alive - I think he's been very earnest so far.
winner of the OMG SAVE MY SCUM POWER ROLE BUDDY award, 2009
hoopla wrote:zwet has been useless, and although I haven't played in any games with him, from what I gather he's usually a good kill to go to when in doubt. I have no interest in researching his meta, but if he dies I will be okay with that.
also known as the "i'm willing to kill people who are anti-town but i don't necessarily think are scum" excuse, a favorite from in the mafia bag of tricks
hoopla wrote:roflcopter is definitively my first choice here - and I would have bit the bullet and probed elsewhere if there wasn't hurt on him already. The fact it's coming from somewhere I deem a likely honest source is also another incentive for me. I dislike the 'everyone hurt if you think they're scumlolO!L!O!!!' strategy - and in particular the attempts to separate the town and control it with his own militia.
isn't it convenient then that the scum seraph knocked me for two damage, therefore making me a candidate for you?
Hoopla wrote:
"shinnen, before you die, i'm going to pretend like i don't know you're about to flip scum"

i'm just counting down the hours til i can hurt hoopla again
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

shh, i'll get back to you after hoopla is dead scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

come on everybody this is blatantly obvious by now, anyone who is charged up to take an action needs to be hurting hoopla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

q21 wrote:
Hoopla wrote:and I know you're going to parade around like the egocentric town hero because you hit scum D1.
Agree that ARB hasn't done anything of the sort. If anything he's tried distance form the credit claiming, which is a point in his influence.

Fonz (and to a lesser degree rolf) has been doing this and included ARB. The degree to which Fonz has been trying to claim credit is actually starting to look a little scummy.
no, fonz is town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo wrote:Using my scum detection powers Im damn sure that viqles has to be scum too.
demonstrate, please, everything that shinnen wrote about him is pointing straight to town
tajo wrote:Also, Seraphim, the player, dont get frustrated for listening to rolf. Trust me. The best idea is to ignore him completely until he realizes how wrong he is in some things.
gee, what a convenient position to take regarding the practically confirmed town power role
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok tajo, also please explain why hoopla is neutral on your list
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:ok tajo, also please explain why hoopla is neutral on your list
I dont have a read on her. Yes, I know she posts a lot but I dont remember anything obvscum that would lead me to put her in the third group. What is the case on her? Ill need to reread her to evaluate her.
see this is why you shouldn't just put me on /ignore, since i just fucking posted a case against hoopla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:Last time I heard about you, viq, you were going to tell us why Shinnen was town to you. Im still waiting.
oh my fucking god poptajo is scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, read post 737 please
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

you should try reading everything posted in the game, its a good way to play mafia
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, hurt hoopla to death first, then deal with walt
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Oops. I think Shinnen_no_Me had 14 damage when he died, not 13. I must have forgot to add something.
No, I got it right, DrippingGoofball's attack didn't count. She really shouldn't be in that list...
She tried to, though.
About Hopla, yes I can see there is some merit on the case against her. Since I havent found anything that would incline me to believe she is town, I have no problems with her death.
will you help?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

juls, just keeping hurting hoopla til she's dead and you'll have done your part
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
I don't know how to stop my lynch, particularly when hurt comes from players not even trying - but I'll be dead quite soon, so I'm going to try and post some final thoughts in the hope my words mean something when I'm gone. Don't finish me just yet!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
town reaction
wrong, its scum stalling
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #90) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
populartajo wrote:This for q21 that thinks he is too funny.
# Shinnen_no_Me - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen x2, The Fonz, roflcopter x2 (13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
Prob town : ABR, Fonz, Kin, Seraph, Xyl, Nuwen, rolf, q21.
Who is left?
Prob scum: DGB, Juls.
That or I need to reevaluate my prob-town list.
you do, because seraphim, kinetic and q21 shouldn't be on it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hoopla wrote:Poptajo irks me a little - he spent his early game providing the role of concerned townie. I think it was a clever way to evade committing to active scumhunting or splid opinions, when town strategy was up in the air. He periodically updates his scumlist, but I think he slips under the radar a little. I don't know - I just get a bad vibe.
hey, this is exactly what i think of tajo in this game. if you are town this has been the most important thing you've said, because maybe people will actually stop false clearing tajo.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
populartajo wrote:I think I have an idea in case Hoopla is town.
Tell us your idea now or scrap it dude. She's going to die, there's no escaping it. She messed up one too many times.
We put her at L-1. We control (prob rolf or Nuwen, still deciding) her hurtings or healings. We let scum take care of her.
And we can kill her when she is not useful anymore or its time to kill unconfirmed.
There should obv be an Ophanim on her right now in case she decides to use rage points.
tajo is SO SCUM HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE MISSING THIS
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo moved up the scum food chain and now occupies the spot of next to die after hoopla
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

clear opinions tajo? all i've seen from you is arbitrary scum lists, and you spend most of your time yelling about your failed voting plan and strawmanning every player who laid down a hurt before getting the ok from you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

one more damage laid on hoopla would be spectacular
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #96) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

drunk posting for the win get ready -

fucking stop hurting viq he is not scum

i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
on this question: which of seraphim and tajo deserves to die more?

i ask because one of them is getting a beatdown as soon as i'm capable, and i'm not stopping til they're dead
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

also, if you're still reading, thank you hoopla for your parting words, they were in fact quite valuable
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

i see the kinetic thing too fonz

intent to hurt one of seraphim, tajo or kinetic tonight when i can take action
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

if anyone has any compelling reasons for or against any of those three players now is the time to tell me.

i don't consider xyl and seraphim's little man love thing they have going on between them to be compelling.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if anyone has any compelling reasons for or against any of those three players now is the time to tell me.

i don't consider xyl and seraphim's little man love thing they have going on between them to be compelling.
I did a reread on Seraphim. He's still town.
you guys are so cute. when is the wedding?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

also, nuwen, eventually we'll need to work together, so who are you planning on killing today?

if the rage system works the same way as the last game (1 rage a week per scum) then we can each deal 8 2/3 damage for every point of rage damage each scum is accumulating. just the two of us can kill people very efficiently.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok then xyl, since i know you're against death to seraphim, which of tajo and kinetic do you consider a better target
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

looks like my list
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

maybe i'll just use a random number generator to figure out which of the scum i'm gonna kill first
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

nice try, but you guys seem to have walt under control
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

how close is walt to conceivably being dead now?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

making scum not use rage because they know there's an active ophan is actually a pretty good way to utilizing the ophan
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i've settled on seraphim. he's getting a beatdown tonight, and every 36 hours til he's dead.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo follows seraphim into the grave
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

with.fire bladed fury
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you guys are doing fine with walt on your own
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i am caught off guard and don't know what to make of walt's claim.

and i have got to stop trying to reread this thread when i'm drunk.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

cheers
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

kinetic begging for heals is mega epic scummy and the fact that dgb wanted to acquiesce, and is now playing the "i'm too mad at juls to think" card, has me really put off
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb wrote:I'm not sure why, but it didn't look like he was about to be lopped off, so I didn't do it, but I want to reward INDEPENDENT thinkers.
what about my hurting of kinetic didn't seem independent to you?
dgb wrote:Is it so wrong to want another player completely obliterated?
in the face of another wagon thats nearly at its conclusion which you seem to have been in support of not so long ago, and with absolutely no help from other players, yes it is
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

does that one ginormous spike on the graph coincide with a rage dump?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl wrote:In that game the scum rage dump was week 4... let's try to have already won by then.
thats my plan. people listening to kinetic's beg for heals campaign would set my plan back a little bit.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, there's enough active walt hurters that he should be dying today
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
dgb wrote:I'm not sure why, but it didn't look like he was about to be lopped off, so I didn't do it, but I want to reward INDEPENDENT thinkers.
what about my hurting of kinetic didn't seem independent to you?
Why do you imagine that I said you weren't thinking for yourself?
because your reward of INDEPENDENT thinker kinetic is going directly against my action of hurting him
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

so voice your disagreement. healing him would be incredibly, blatantly against the town's best interests.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

yes. good. now don't heal him, or we're gonna have a serious problem, you and me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:...or we're gonna have a serious problem, you and me
Is that a threat? You're sounding like ABR.
for the purposes of this game, yes

in terms of how much i love you outside of this game, of course not
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Heal: Xylthixlm
. Before we start hurting the ones already hurt now, I think we have to wait exactly how the Walt-thing turns out. I think scum was on the sideline with the whole Walt-wagon.
motherfucking
fos

stop. healing. bitches.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Yep, Drenchhurting seems a good way to go.

Call hurt on Drench
didn't drench get replaced? can we have more paying attention please?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
Hurt: Drench

Lurker hunt go go go.
fucking scum. god i made the wrong decision when i went after kinetic instead of you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

lurker hunting is the wrong decision when the obvious scum are sitting right in front of us. abr, what the hell happened to you helping me with kinetic? you called an intent to hurt and i do not remember you following through.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i have seen a lot of people call what juls is doing anti-town, but i haven't seen any convincing arguments for her being scum, so this juls wagon feels like a steaming pile of shit to me
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

with mah fire blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
with mah fire blade
Dude. Get some support or stop hurting.
i seem to recall abr and juls supporting a kinetic hurt crusade. and also, bite me.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Intent to Heal: Kinetic
Do it please.
if you guys start healing kinetic, you're just going to drag this out. xyl, you were the one who was counting off how many mislynches we got, why are you suddenly in the business of stalling a kill? even if you believe with complete conviction that kinetic is town, which i don't really understand, you'd still be better off hurting someone you think is scum than healing k. every time you heal, you're just lengthening the game and giving scum more rage points.

and since you've mentioned previously something along the lines of how you would only heal someone who are sure is town, i'd love to see your reasons on kinetic.

if people really do start healing kinetic, i am switching to seraphim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
I will unless roflcopter actually lays out a convincing case in the next 3 hours.
i'd prefer you lay out a convincing case for why kinetic is town, because you're suddenly switching your modus operandi in this game and its really weird.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if you guys start healing kinetic, you're just going to drag this out. xyl, you were the one who was counting off how many mislynches we got, why are you suddenly in the business of stalling a kill?
I'm not willing to see someone get brought down to rage range almost entirely by the actions of one person.
You
are the one playing anti-town here.
are you discounting the fact that juls also hurt kinetic and abr called an intent to hurt on him? because this isn't a solo adventure i'm on here.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

Post by roflcopter »

also, xyl, you're ignoring the part where i'm asking you why kinetic is town. you can prattle on all you want about consensus lynches, but you need to tell me why i shouldn't be hurting him and not just become a roadblock, because if you do that neither of us are going to get anywhere.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Do it please.
I will unless roflcopter actually lays out a convincing case in the next 3 hours.
i'd prefer you lay out a convincing case for why kinetic is town, because you're suddenly switching your modus operandi in this game and its really weird.
We shouldnt prove why someone is town. We should prove why someone is scum. Im with Xyl here.
and you'd like to see him go back and forth with me healing and hurting instead of, oh, i don't know, doing some scumhunting?

if he's town, he can't know with enough certainty that kinetic is town to warrant throwing away his action in perpetuity, which, by the way, is what it will take to save kinetic
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter, tell you what. I will not heal kinetic if you will promise that
you will not hurt anyone else until Kinetic is dead

I'm fine with you being a really slow vig, even if you're wrong. But you have to stick with it. And I am not going to help you.
that was my plan at this point
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 am

Post by roflcopter »

itt kinetic implodes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

walt is pretty obviously town

most likely seraphim scenario is 3-1, if it were 2-2 i can't see nuwen claiming when shinnen-scum was the one who was clearly about to get lynched, as two seraphim in the scumgroup would almost certainly lead scum to conclude that there are at least two seraphim outside the scumgroup.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 am

Post by roflcopter »

for posterity, lets list some appeals that kinetic has been making recently

appeal to emotion
appeal to fear
appeal to authority

there's probably more fallacies going on, but those are the ones that really pop out
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:most likely seraphim scenario is 3-1, if it were 2-2 i can't see nuwen claiming when shinnen-scum was the one who was clearly about to get lynched, as two seraphim in the scumgroup would almost certainly lead scum to conclude that there are at least two seraphim outside the scumgroup.
I don't follow.
i was the first seraph claim

shortly thereafter, shinnen claims seraph

we now know shinnen is scum. suppose there are two scum seraphs, one of whom is still unclaimed at the point when shinnen and i had claimed, for the sake of argument. the scum know they have two seraphs. the logical conclusion for the scum to make based on this is that there must be at least two town seraphs. so it would not be a good place for a second scum seraph to claim, because it won't make them seem confirmed, as there will be another seraph out there somewhere to claim as well.

this is why i think the timing of nuwen's claim argues strongly for nuwen town.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

see, suddenly all my faith in nuwen has evaporated, because she's now setting up lynches based on killing someone and them flipping town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

and also walt was really freakin' obvious town, so i don't know what you think you're doing here
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

serious qft on the /facepalm
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

i missed that detail while i was deciding how likely a 3:1 vs 2:2 was, if i had seen you setting up my lynch ahead of time earlier i would have been a lot more uneasy
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

pro-tip: "if x is scum, i'm gonna kill y" is good town play
"if x is
town
, i'm gonna kill y AND z" is good mafia play
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:for posterity, lets list some appeals that kinetic has been making recently

appeal to emotion
appeal to fear
appeal to authority

there's probably more fallacies going on, but those are the ones that really pop out
Wikitells.
which invalidates them how?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Hurt: Juls
HAMMER. SQUEAK!
You havent read what I think of her, have you?
I did. But I think the theory about ABR bullying her in scum talk is spot on.
i buy dgb believing that. i don't buy you believing that.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #146) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

its lining up mislynches
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:... any system based on hurting people and then healing them back is stupid.
says the guy who wanted to heal kinetic after i hurt him. what?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

um, yeah. i think the mafia may in fact be xyl, dgb, seraphim and nuwen. juls is an obv scapegoat, killing walt was FUCKING RIDICULOUS STUPID, and i really am wishing i went all in on hurting seraphim to death instead of kinetic.

unfortunately it seems like xyl and dgb have gotten themselves in the driver's seat all of the sudden by sheer weight of posts, but instead of driving us in any particular direction, they're just driving us over a cliff.

kinetic, i'm interested in your take on the xyl and dgb. take your time re-reading them or whatever you need to do. i can't hurt again until tomorrow night, but depending on your answer i am willing to switch to running a train on that axis of evil instead of finishing you off. your heavily emotional response to what i've been doing is still making me unhappy, but the shenanigans that have happened in the last couple of pages are really just out of control.

nuwen, before you go buck nutty and start trying to kill me, are you willing to submit to death if i flip town?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fine kinetic, be stubborn, i'll waste my time finishing you before i move on
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you'll be dying by the sword long before i will
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no, after i'm done cleaning you up, i'll get to work on killing the rest of the scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh yeah another wikitell buzzword that describes kinetic's actions - ad hom
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no, after i'm done cleaning you up, i'll get to work on killing the rest of the scum
So you admit to being scum then?
ha
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:no, after i'm done cleaning you up, i'll get to work on killing the rest of the scum
ha
You don't even deny it.

As for ad hom, I attacked your ideas. You attacked me. I defended myself. Not the same thing. If anything, you're the one using Ad hom.
what do you want me to say, "no i'm not admitting to being scum"? that was a ridiculous statement to make, so all it got was a laugh.

as for ad hom, calling me a "rabid dog that needs to be put down" is pretty much the definition of ad hom, and more than half of your attacks on me have consisted of simply saying i'm bad for the town and not even in any way arguing for why i would actually be scum.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

xyl is not playing to his town meta here. town xyl would be either actually scumhunting by this point, or seriously lurkerhunting, and he's doing neither, he's just fanning whatever flames he can.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

all right children don't make me call your parents
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:I ran out of lurkers :(
i call bullshit.
xyl wrote:Tenchi: Slipping under the radar. No read.
this would not come from town xyl, ever.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
ha
You don't even deny it.

As for ad hom, I attacked your ideas. You attacked me. I defended myself. Not the same thing. If anything, you're the one using Ad hom.
what do you want me to say, "no i'm not admitting to being scum"? that was a ridiculous statement to make, so all it got was a laugh.

as for ad hom, calling me a "rabid dog that needs to be put down" is pretty much the definition of ad hom, and more than half of your attacks on me have consisted of simply saying i'm bad for the town and not even in any way arguing for why i would actually be scum.
You're acting irrational, attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you completely, and refusing to be civil and argue merits of your case.

Yes, I do feel the analogy is apt because it is how you are playing. I'm supposed to just take your word that you are town and not question it? All the while you keep hitting me with that sword of yours.

Truth be told, at the beginning I didn't think you were scum. I still don't completely believe it, unless you're exceptional at acting like a complete fool, but you refuse to listen to reason, refuse to gain consensus, are acting like you are the only person who matters, and that kind of play needs to STOP.

If you refuse to stop willingly, then you need to die to be stopped. It is that simple.
another big excuse to kill me even if i'm town.

thats exactly the kind of thing scum try to do all the time.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:I ran out of lurkers :(
i call bullshit.
xyl wrote:Tenchi: Slipping under the radar. No read.
this would not come from town xyl, ever.
You have a point. I'm off my game. :(
APPEAL TO EMOTION FROM XYL???? WHAT????

no fucking way. xyl needs to die immediately, and anyone with any semblance of a meta on him who doesn't see this is way too obviously his scumpartner. i'm looking at you here dgb and seraphim.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

kinetic, please please please re-read xylthixlm and report back a fresh evaluation of him. i don't even care if you keep hammering away at the whole roflcopter is a bad dog and he needs to be put down thing, but please look at xyl with fresh eyes.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ok, if you're going to use self meta kinetic, please skim any game i've ever played as town (which is most of my games) and see how i play. might i suggest crackers! mafia? that was a particularly awesome game. that game will also give you a feel for how off dgb is here compared to her town play there.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #162) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm putting a hold on the kinetic hurt train

i'm putting the xylthixlm hurt train into high gear
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

its like xyl isn't even trying here. i think he knows i've nailed him

and he dies in the fastest fashion i can muster.

call intent to hurt xylthixlm

if you're joining me sound off like you've got a pair. my recharge finishes saturday night at 11, and he's getting a pounding right then.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:You rather just proclaim me scum, like they did with Walt, without any evidence?
The case against Wishbone was stronger than the case against Shinnen, despite the outcomes.
lol bullshit

i honestly can't believe you just went out of your way to attack dead town and defend dead scum
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

q21 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
q21 wrote:May I take this as one of the two sanctions I want to hurt zwet again?
I'm against hurting zwet.
So, one for, one against? I'll wait until it gets to two more for than against.

Trying to decide what exactly a Juls-town flip tells us. The answer I believe is, well, nothing. Except that she honestly did think ABR as the towniest player.
try analyzing the wagon on her. i guarantee if you use your nose you'll smell the bullshit.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

see guys? y'all should have been with me from the beginning on realizing seraphim is scum. even xyl has realized its no longer a good idea to mindlessly support him. probably because xyl knows his number is up and he's gonna be dead soon.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (isolation #167) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

fonz, help me kill xyl, will you?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #168) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

town xyl would never need a reminder to go after lurkers, ever

not ever
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (isolation #169) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

well i've been saying that for a long time, and i even pointed out most of those posts of his a long long time ago, but yes absolutely i'll start hurting seraphim at 11 oclock tonight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (isolation #170) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

town xyl would also not be this passive
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (isolation #171) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Fonz wrote:No. Juls was not a lurker. You can say she didn't give opinions of her own, but she was posting, and hurting.
She was Kuato'ing ABR 100%, then read 7 pages and decided to hurt Tenchi. Just summin' up her performance.
dgb, you really don't need to keep excusing the juls kill anymore, we get that you don't think you did anything wrong
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #172) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

is it just me, or is dgb trying way too hard to save xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Hmmm. Uh oh. An actual case on me. Looks like my poor play has finally surfaced and someone that isn't rofl is posting a case. Since I'll be dead soon, I'm free to answer any questions about any player at any time.
^ This looks town
i'm beginning to question your eyesight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Hmmm. Uh oh. An actual case on me. Looks like my poor play has finally surfaced and someone that isn't rofl is posting a case. Since I'll be dead soon, I'm free to answer any questions about any player at any time.
^ This looks town
i'm beginning to question your eyesight
I could've posted exactly the same thing except for the "I'll be dead soon" part
you would say that, since you're scum too
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl already has some damage on him, so i'd actually prefer to start with him and do seraphim second.

fonz, how do you feel about this?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:so, roflcopter... as the guy who did most of the damage to Kinetic, how do you feel about him turning up town?
as the guy who led a fifty page long crap attack on walt, how would you like to get bent?

hurt; xylthixlm
my decision is made with a mighty blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter is a serious hypocrite for trying to tar me with WaltWishbone, now. At least I had support from other people and wasn't just going on a one-man crusade.
i have posthumous support for walt wishbone
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

at this point i'm just going to act as a very slow vigilante

so no, i won't stop using my blade
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

Giuseppe wrote:EBWOP:

Heal: Xylthixlm
idiot
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

i've realized this game is making me a lot meaner than i usually am. but seriously guys, don't be so stupid.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

and seriously, my hurting xyl is not unsupported, its supported by WALT WISHBONE THE DEAD LOYAL SERAPHIM
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

for all the don't stall the game rhetoric fonz aimed at tajo early on, his newest plan is one big stallfest
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tenchi wrote:Oh now I know. You pointed Seraphim was scum and Xyl was the buddy.

I was thinking that I'd rather lynch Xyl first because of what I had in my notes.
hey this looks like more support for me hurting xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Rofl, dead people can't wagon. You can use his opinion to argue for it, but you can't count him as a supporter, nevermind two.
he would still be alive to support me if nuwen hadn't nuked him for no good reason when everyone agreed that his "i thought i was dead" posts made him GOD DAMN OBVIOUS TOWN. speaking of that, where is nuwen, and why has no one decided she deserves punishment for single-handedly nuking an obvtown player?

guess i'm just more visible?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

fonz, why are you trying so hard to stop me from killing xyl when you think xyl is seraphim's scumpartner?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Rofl, dead people can't wagon. You can use his opinion to argue for it, but you can't count him as a supporter, nevermind two.
he would still be alive to support me if nuwen hadn't nuked him for no good reason when everyone agreed that his "i thought i was dead" posts made him GOD DAMN OBVIOUS TOWN. speaking of that, where is nuwen, and why has no one decided she deserves punishment for single-handedly nuking an obvtown player?

guess i'm just more visible?
I do believe that's incredibly scummy- i believe i called it 'the single scummiest thing anyone has done thus far.' But no-one else supports me.
could that be because the "wait for support" system is failing and lackadaisical scum can simply ignore a call for support without even getting noticed for it?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

being a seraph, if she is scum she's the most valuable member of the team, and she was obviously scummy when she killed walt, so i'd say its likely she would be the one not to use rage.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:being a seraph, if she is scum she's the most valuable member of the team, and she was obviously scummy when she killed walt, so i'd say its likely she would be the one not to use rage.
The rabbit has a point.
IF there are 4 scum, and IF they thought she might be watched.
^^^ trying too hard to get nuwen cleared by the ophan watch
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (isolation #189) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

so telling me i can't use walt's support for a xyl hurt is like telling someone they shouldn't reread a dead town player's analysis

and i'm counting wlc's support as well

you fuckers had better not use your stupid heal squad on xyl
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm noticing how hard its suddenly becoming for any sort of consensus to be made

the (really stupid) rules that are being shoved down are throats now involve only being allowed to suspect ONE PERSON AT A TIME, and not suspecting ANYONE if you'd rather be healing

with a dedicated heal squad forming, how are we ever supposed to find three people who are free to agree on hurting someone?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Remember, at the end of the day there's only one thing that matters: Making sure that scum die before townies.
and that sir is what i am doing
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #192) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Remember, at the end of the day there's only one thing that matters: Making sure that scum die before townies.
and that sir is what i am doing
trying to do and failing, sir, trying and failing.
we'll see about that when i'm done killing you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (isolation #193) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by roflcopter »

fonz wrote:Rofl, what's your fucking problem? You can only vote one player at a time in a normal game.
but you can be vocally suspicious of multiple players. i believe in common parlance its called an "FoS".
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #194) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
fonz wrote:Rofl, what's your fucking problem? You can only vote one player at a time in a normal game.
but you can be vocally suspicious of multiple players. i believe in common parlance its called an "FoS".
Rabbit, you think Nuwen is scum?
most likely. between killing walt and setting up a string of lynches based on the fact that walt flipped town (something she set up BEFORE killing walt i might add) i would be very supportive of any momentum to see her dead. however, she has 12 hp, and i can't effectively kill her on my own without taking more than a week to do it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (isolation #195) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

your so called "random damage" is not random, and your kill squad is basically a big excuse for anyone on it to not participate in a real wagon and, guess what, spread more "random damage"

short version, your retaliatory kill squad is the worst idea so far this game
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (isolation #196) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter is assuming I have less than 12 hp.
that was my assumption based on your hissy fit begging for heals, yes
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Yes... but a hurt is stronger than a normal vote. So you need more backing than normal, not less. You can have a secondary suspect if you want, but you need to concentrate your fire on no1 (or rather, the most viable wagon you can bring yourself to support).
you can support the hurting of multiple players in the same way you can support the wagoning of multiple players. trying to limit each person to supporting one hurtwagon at a time is infantile.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:roflcopter: populartajo's L-1 idea was worse.
the is the kind of sideline egging on shit that town xyl NEVER FUCKING DOES.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Rabbit, you think Nuwen is scum?
most likely. between killing walt and setting up a string of lynches based on the fact that walt flipped town (something she set up BEFORE killing walt i might add) i would be very supportive of any momentum to see her dead. however, she has 12 hp, and i can't effectively kill her on my own without taking more than a week to do it.
SO why are you going with xyl and not with nuwen that has more probs of being scum from your POV?
did you miss the part where i said she has 12 hp and it would take me more than a week? because the unspoken second part of that is it will be quicker to kill xyl.

and nowhere there did i say she has a higher probability of being scum than xyl.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”