War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by q21 »

Also

Hurt Zwetshenwasser
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by populartajo »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
populartajo wrote:I think I have an idea in case Hoopla is town.
Tell us your idea now or scrap it dude. She's going to die, there's no escaping it. She messed up one too many times.
We put her at L-1. We control (prob rolf or Nuwen, still deciding) her hurtings or healings. We let scum take care of her.
And we can kill her when she is not useful anymore or its time to kill unconfirmed.
There should obv be an Ophanim on her right now in case she decides to use rage points.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Q, why?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Anyway q21, you're not one of my many suspects. Also, you have my support if you want to hurt zwet.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Tell us your idea now or scrap it dude. She's going to die, there's no escaping it. She messed up one too many times.
We put her at L-1. We control (prob rolf or Nuwen, still deciding) her hurtings or healings. We let scum take care of her.
And we can kill her when she is not useful anymore or its time to kill unconfirmed.
There should obv be an Ophanim on her right now in case she decides to use rage points.
Tajo....*facepalm*

We can't do that. Scum accumulate rage points, remember?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hoopla wrote:Poptajo irks me a little - he spent his early game providing the role of concerned townie. I think it was a clever way to evade committing to active scumhunting or splid opinions, when town strategy was up in the air. He periodically updates his scumlist, but I think he slips under the radar a little. I don't know - I just get a bad vibe.
hey, this is exactly what i think of tajo in this game. if you are town this has been the most important thing you've said, because maybe people will actually stop false clearing tajo.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Hoopla definitely gave a town reaction. Scum DON'T WANT to give the town any hints towards scumbuddies.
Making the end-of-game post is townish.

Saying you'll make the end-of-game post later is scummy.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Tajo....*facepalm*

We can't do that. Scum accumulate rage points, remember?
O.K. when I read the last part of your quote, it made me even more scared. You want us to waste an Ophanim observation on Hoopla, but you fail to realize that by using this very observation you are denying the unconfirmed Ophanim the chance to hurt / heal. Furthermore, we shouldn't give Hoopla-scum the chance to use her rage points before she dies if we can just kill her now while she doesn't have many points.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
This might be the worst idea you've had all game.

Oh wait, the voting thing.

It's still a really awful idea.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
tajo is SO SCUM HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE MISSING THIS
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:tajo is SO SCUM HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE MISSING THIS
I think I believe you now

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

roflcopter wrote:
hoopla wrote:Poptajo irks me a little - he spent his early game providing the role of concerned townie. I think it was a clever way to evade committing to active scumhunting or splid opinions, when town strategy was up in the air. He periodically updates his scumlist, but I think he slips under the radar a little. I don't know - I just get a bad vibe.
hey, this is exactly what i think of tajo in this game. if you are town this has been the most important thing you've said, because maybe people will actually stop false clearing tajo.
Copter, you're still on hurting Hoopla right? Tell me you are.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Hoopla definitely gave a town reaction. Scum DON'T WANT to give the town any hints towards scumbuddies.
Making the end-of-game post is townish.

Saying you'll make the end-of-game post later is scummy.
Relax. :)

*high five Brother*

We got this game in teh bag. ;)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by roflcopter »

tajo moved up the scum food chain and now occupies the spot of next to die after hoopla
soi soi soi

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

EWOBP

*Town that is. :)
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Hoopla »

populartajo wrote:What about if we let Hoopla survive a couple of aeons more?
Hoopla, I asked for a short opinion of every player here.
Another scummy target we could start hurting?
Okay sure - there are some I had little opinion of, or would be making summaries based on gut, but I'll go through the rest of the players.

Drench
- lurker, no opinion, I'm pro lurker lynching.

Juls
- I don't know really, I find it odd he ABR as his puppet-master, I hardly think he's been the model townie. At least sign your rights away to Nuwen or even rofl.

Kinetic
- I actually have read a couple of Kinetic's games before. It was last year some time - I forget how it came up. Anyway, there was a game where we brutally attacked from the opening post as town (by another townie), and ended up being lynched. I kind of got the same feeling from ABR's exchange with Kinetic. Although, I'm yet to read any of his scum games, so it could be a response/playstyle prevelent in both roles. I think he's worth keeping around for a while - his posts have been seemingly helpful.

Seraphim
- Early on, I remember he was being targetted for active lurking as scum. Reading through his posts he did seem to fit that model well. I think q21and tajo are better options though.

Tenchi
- You're in this game? Hurt it.

The Fonz
- Unsure, seems protown, I'm not sure if he's a bussy player as scum, and I don't have time for meta-checks. I'll leave this as unsure.

ViQleS
- Unsure/possibly scummy - this isn't coming from any indepth reading, more just influence from what I've seen others posting.

WLC
- Cybele seemed earnest before being replaced, so my opinion of this slot is skewed by that.

WaltWishbone
- I don't know why he's being pressured this much - was it his stance on Shinnen? I'm guilty of the same thing, so I think it could be an honest mistake also. Nuetral.

zwet
- I've heard about this guy, he's usually a post-whore right that doesn't offer anything insightful? Seems to be keeping to form. Okay with it dying.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm up to hurting who needs hurting. Hoopla, perhaps? On iPhone.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by populartajo »

IT WAS JUST A FUCKING IDEA.
Hoopla is scummy as hell but she could be town.
Im just trying to find a way to abuse the fact that we only need one hurt to kill scummy player.
Call me Tajo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Seraphim wrote:I'm up to hurting who needs hurting. Hoopla, perhaps? On iPhone.
Yes please.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by populartajo »

Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
This might be the worst idea you've had all game.

Oh wait, the voting thing.

It's still a really awful idea.
The voting thing NEEDED everyone agreeing with it. It failed only because it assumed that everyone would contribute.
Call me Tajo.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

populartajo wrote:What about if we let Hoopla survive a couple of aeons more?
Too what point? If hoopla is scum, a quick kill is the best option. Otherwise hoopla can use regular heal/hurt, as well as rage points possibly. And then you add another comment that Ophanim should track Hoopla? WTF? Block yourself for 72 hours for a likely scum?

At least I'm glad Hoopla gave an pbp overview, which should prove interesting both if Hoopla is town or scum.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Goon
Giuseppe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Giuseppe »

@The Fons, whose post went largely ignored a few pages ago: In the hopes of being more useful, I do believe that both Juls and ABR are scummy. First, let's speak of Juls.

I really didn't like Juls' 'Use me as your Puppet' thing. Why ABR? Why not just go with a majority? The selecting of a single player here feels off. She feels a bit tentative/laissez-faire in her choice of a partner, kind of like a suck-up. Probably afraid of an ABR attack, and giving him your vote would be a great way to avoid him attacking you.

Not to mention the "You'll be Sorry" comments Juls has been dropping for the last few pages. They feel poor and ill-contrived, like a way out of his previous mistake. I have no meta on Juls, this is simply my first impression.

A last bit, he sort of feels like Mafia trying to get away with lurking, while still lynching the Town. Giving his vote to ABR guarantees him a person to target, the logic behind targeting them, and reasonable immunity from the consequences *I was just following ABR, sorry!*

On the other hand, ABR was using really minor suspicion of Shinnen to throw him under the bus, and I feel like he wants to rampage his way through the town using the town points he got for furthering Shinnen's, the weakest scum's, lynch. Through such a robust bus, he's trying to put himself above suspicion, and the only people who need to put themselves above suspicion are the scum.

It's all speculation, but I don't like either of them. One feels like a mafia trying to get away with lurking, the other feels too much like a scum bully riding on the bus of a partner.

On a different note, Rofl feels quite town to me, in his own way. I'm also glad that Zwet has manned up in this game, and that he's defending himself. I'm getting a massive Town vibe from him, which isn't something I've felt in any other game I've played with him.
Just type Giu.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Giuseppe wrote:@The Fons, whose post went largely ignored a few pages ago: In the hopes of being more useful, I do believe that both Juls and ABR are scummy. First, let's speak of Juls.

I really didn't like Juls' 'Use me as your Puppet' thing. Why ABR? Why not just go with a majority? The selecting of a single player here feels off. She feels a bit tentative/laissez-faire in her choice of a partner, kind of like a suck-up. Probably afraid of an ABR attack, and giving him your vote would be a great way to avoid him attacking you.

Not to mention the "You'll be Sorry" comments Juls has been dropping for the last few pages. They feel poor and ill-contrived, like a way out of his previous mistake. I have no meta on Juls, this is simply my first impression.

A last bit, he sort of feels like Mafia trying to get away with lurking, while still lynching the Town. Giving his vote to ABR guarantees him a person to target, the logic behind targeting them, and reasonable immunity from the consequences *I was just following ABR, sorry!*

On the other hand, ABR was using really minor suspicion of Shinnen to throw him under the bus, and I feel like he wants to rampage his way through the town using the town points he got for furthering Shinnen's, the weakest scum's, lynch. Through such a robust bus, he's trying to put himself above suspicion, and the only people who need to put themselves above suspicion are the scum.

It's all speculation, but I don't like either of them. One feels like a mafia trying to get away with lurking, the other feels too much like a scum bully riding on the bus of a partner.

On a different note, Rofl feels quite town to me, in his own way. I'm also glad that Zwet has manned up in this game, and that he's defending himself. I'm getting a massive Town vibe from him, which isn't something I've felt in any other game I've played with him.
This would be such a great post, if it was written in reverse from bizzarro world.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Honestly, Giussepe looks like he's buddying up to copter.

And I realize that I've attacked everyone who has ever attacked me. But its not my fault that they're acting genuinely scummy and they choose me as their target.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hurt Hoopla