War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am no one's puppet.

I will not be browbeaten.

I resist all attempts at intimidation.

I am not a pushover.

No one bullies me.

ABR is scum.

I will write my case tomorrow. It's sleepy time for now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Search on WaltWishbone's posts for "Hoopla".
WaltWishbone wrote:My initial thoughts from reading the first six pages are; Cybele, Hoopla, and Kinetics opening posts came across as very honest and containend an element of truth which would indicate they had no idea what kind of Rage, ect abilities scum may have.
WaltWishbone wrote:I agree with Hoopla, the whole discussion between ABR and Kinetic, came across as a difference of opinions in strategy between two Townies. I don't think either look scummy at this point, just at odds.
WaltWishbone wrote:I went back and reread the first ten pages, as well as Hoopla, Shinnen, and Zwert in isolation. [...]

In my opinion the case against Hoopla is much stronger than any others at this point, especially given her contradictions. I missed the fact she hurt DGb in her opening post and that makes no sense to me what so ever. Further compounded by writing the exact opposite in a later post. I know she explained her reasons behind this contradiction, however I am not conviced.

Hurt: Hoopla
... then no further mentions of Hoopla until today.

I must meditate on this.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

And Shinnen for good measure:
WaltWishbone wrote:I think Shinnen has questionable responses to several points which were raised however I would hesitate at this point at joining this wagon, especially given her roleclaim. If she flips town, it would be unfortunate to lose one of our Seraphim so early in the game.
WaltWishbone wrote:I never wrote I was sure she was town, I wrote I am not willing to hurt her beacuse, I am not reading (with the same conviction she is scum) you and other players seem to have in her guillt. Number two, I am not willing to scarifice what could be one of our power roles, a Seraphim (which she is) this early in the game!

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zwet is still a better lynch for me because he hurt another player without consent of the town and zero backing.
That player was Juls, ABR's ever-obedient puppet. I'm thinking Juls may be ABR's buddy, and he's threatening her in the QT. As scum, ABR likes to play as a SURVIVOR and he has no scruples mowing each and everyone of his buddies down if they fail to obey. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to conclude that Juls fears you'll go nuts on her and lose the game for your team unless he grovels, pays tribute and homage to her puppet master.

Zwet's move was so-so strategically speaking, but his target was a good one. He should not allow himself to be bullied. No one should.
That's bullshit. I play as a team. I even put my team members before me as demonstrated in Real Time Mafia where I was scum.
Team mates never slit their Team mates throats after they help them with somthing important to them!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Giuseppe wrote:@ABR- Am I not free to have my opinion? Your play style changed dramatically between day 1 and day 2. The ABR who got Shinnen lynched wasn't the ABR who got Hoopla lynched. Totally different approaches to the issue, like Scum would take if they knew they were lynching scum versus lynching town.

The words panicky, unnecessary, and hyper-aggressive come to mind when I look at those posts again. Did you need those adjectives in your play style to get Shinnen lynched? Nope. Something must have changed that required you to change your approach to getting Hoopla lynched, and I'd suggest it might have been knowledge of both their roles.

Anyway, it's a bit of information. Is it enough to support hurting ABR? No. Is it something the Town should definitely keep in mind? Yes. I do not believe ABR to be untouchable in this game, nor do I think it safe to assume that any person is 'untouchable'. Wasn't it ABR who brought up that metaphor to begin with, and put himself in that category? I don't like it.

We should be watching ABR closely.
This is a great post, in addition to your previous post. Glad you are back Gusseppee. :)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter x2,
WaltWishbone
, Albert B. Rampage, WeyounsLastClone,
Juls
, Seraphim, Juls, WaltWishbone (9) Healed by: (0)
WaltWishbone's reluctance to kill Hoopla at the end there seems odd considering that he hurt Hoopla earlier. Investigating.
I'm sorry Xyl, I don't like killing townies. Ian asjust my strategy if you wish. ;)
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

*I can
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Interesting...

Well it looks like my radar might not be completely bad yet.

hurt:viq

Can we wagon him now please. :-D
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:And Shinnen for good measure:
WaltWishbone wrote:I think Shinnen has questionable responses to several points which were raised however I would hesitate at this point at joining this wagon, especially given her roleclaim. If she flips town, it would be unfortunate to lose one of our Seraphim so early in the game.
WaltWishbone wrote:I never wrote I was sure she was town, I wrote I am not willing to hurt her beacuse, I am not reading (with the same conviction she is scum) you and other players seem to have in her guillt. Number two, I am not willing to scarifice what could be one of our power roles, a Seraphim (which she is) this early in the game!
XYL, damn you nailed me so good, I just don't think I will be able to sleep at all tonight. :) Actually do you want to know the whole scum team? I will give you their names because the intellectual insight and ability to focus is gonna win us this game....

As opposssed to just taking Rofl, Nuwen, and one other person to end game?

Jokes aside Brother do you see a flaw in my strategy to win this game?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

WaltWishbone wrote:As opposssed to just taking Rofl, Nuwen, and one other person to end game?

Yes.

Problem #1: There may be up to 4 scum left.

Problem #2: Say there are 5 confirmed townies and 4 scum left alive. The 5 townies hurt one of the scum, while the other 3 scum heal that player. That scum hurts a townie, and the other scum use their rage points on the same townie. Town does a net 14 damage a week; scum does a net 7+5 = 12 damage a week. If scum have any rage built up, they're going to win that race. So the town might need extra players in endgame to force a win even if all the scum are known.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Kinetic wrote:Interesting...

Well it looks like my radar might not be completely bad yet.

hurt:viq

Can we wagon him now please. :-D
Please analyze Shinnen_no_Me's interactions with vIQleS and report your results.

WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:As opposssed to just taking Rofl, Nuwen, and one other person to end game?

Yes.

Problem #1: There may be up to 4 scum left.

Problem #2: Say there are 5 confirmed townies and 4 scum left alive. The 5 townies hurt one of the scum, while the other 3 scum heal that player. That scum hurts a townie, and the other scum use their rage points on the same townie. Town does a net 14 damage a week; scum does a net 7+5 = 12 damage a week. If scum have any rage built up, they're going to win that race. So the town might need extra players in endgame to force a win even if all the scum are known.
Well yeah I see what you are saying in the short term. But as long as we protect Nuwen and ROFL, we have this game in the bag? Yeah? They are not both scum right, we just need to figure out who the third person is to send with them to end game!...and you should up your count FOR Town; you wrote they can only do a net 14 damage per week, you are wrong we can do 21 based on what I have read in the thread. Maybe you missed something? I know this game is moving fast but it seems like people (townies) keep missing and/or ignoring important facts.

Lets start with this; I am not willing to sacrifice Zwert. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him watch scum from thursday onward if he chooses to do so? We got a one in 3, 4 or 5 chance of catching scum. :)

..and dude the last thing Nuwen and Rofl need is our help. We will argue about everything. j/k, lol
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

...and on that note sorry I am beat guys. I spent my weekend on this game and need to go back to work tomorrow (gah today, lol), I will do my best to keep up and post once per day, or see ya all next weekend. :)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

drunk posting for the win get ready -

fucking stop hurting viq he is not scum

i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
on this question: which of seraphim and tajo deserves to die more?

i ask because one of them is getting a beatdown as soon as i'm capable, and i'm not stopping til they're dead
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by roflcopter »

also, if you're still reading, thank you hoopla for your parting words, they were in fact quite valuable
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:i'd like an opinion from the following people: xyl, abr, fonz
on this question: which of seraphim and tajo deserves to die more?
tajo duh

vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by vIQleS »

OK - I think we've all decided that I suck at this - so I'm going to go with the consensus. Which I'm sure is a scummy thing to do, but .5 of the town thinks I'm scum anyway - (you see how I did that - exact numbers biatch :-P).

Anyway - I'm ready to hurt now, so who's at the top of the most lists (except for me)?

Does Walt have the most damage at the mo.?

(Xyl - can you put a total damage in your summary please?)

I'm really short of time and really busy over the next few days at least, so I'll be posting infrequently. I'll try and read as much as I can to try and keep up.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

vIQleS wrote:OK - I think we've all decided that I suck at this - so I'm going to go with the consensus. Which I'm sure is a scummy thing to do, but .5 of the town thinks I'm scum anyway - (you see how I did that - exact numbers biatch :-P).

Anyway - I'm ready to hurt now, so who's at the top of the most lists (except for me)?

I'm really short of time and really busy over the next few days at least, so I'll be posting infrequently. I'll try and read as much as I can to try and keep up.
We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum...even if you die and out town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

vIQleS wrote:OK - I think we've all decided that I suck at this - so I'm going to go with the consensus. Which I'm sure is a scummy thing to do, but .5 of the town thinks I'm scum anyway - (you see how I did that - exact numbers biatch :-P).

We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 to 5 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN if all scum die! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing. I do have the most damage at the moment, so please feel free to hurt me if you think I am scum!
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Gah sorry, triple post...fricking comcast. Sorry all!

I would delete the first two of these posts of these (MR. Flay a lil help please? Can you please delte 1042, and 1043?) lol. My first two posts were hiccups. lol.
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Well I don't. But then I didn't think Shinnen was scum either - and apparently there was some really huge scumtells that everyone else picked up on...

You raise a vaild point tho, so I'm going to be decisive and:

Hurt:Juls

Just because of the ABR following / defending. Just doesn't seem right to me.
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Tis a fair vote vIQleS...and you don't suck. This game is fun and town has had it in the bag since yesterday. :)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Post by Kinetic »

WaltWishbone wrote:Gah sorry, triple post...fricking comcast. Sorry all!

I would delete the first two of these posts of these (MR. Flay a lil help please? Can you please delte 1042, and 1043?) lol. My first two posts were hiccups. lol.
Flay please don't delete those posts. They are not identical.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Kinetic »

WaltWishbone wrote:We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum...even if you die and out town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone.

We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing.

We are not playing Survivor, the idea of the game is not to last, it is to kill scum (we only have 4 to 5 left)...even if you die and are town, you still WIN if all scum die! Do not ask advice just hurt or heal someone or do nothing. I do have the most damage at the moment, so please feel free to hurt me if you think I am scum!
The three posts in one post, for posterity's sake in case Fla does delete two of them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”