War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

Post by populartajo »

This discussion about who catched Shinnen first is laughable. :wink: Just for more polemic, I WAS the first to call her scum.

Using my scum detection powers Im damn sure that viqles has to be scum too. DGB should also be under heavy scrutiny. There are SO many people right now that I would call almost confirmed since Shinnen was obv newb scum.

Also, Seraphim, the player, dont get frustrated for listening to rolf. Trust me. The best idea is to ignore him completely until he realizes how wrong he is in some things.

Dont get overconfident, though. Scum can still win. Hard road but they can still do it if we make the same mistake we were about to make yesterday: DAMAGE ANARCHY. Yesterday consensus was easy only because we had to decide between rolf and Shinnen.

The plan now is to ONLY hurt people heavily suspected. We are lucky to have a down scum that gives us so many players to trust. Anyone hurting players that are not heavily suspected and prob town should be hurt to death.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

Post by q21 »

ebwop: Agree that ARB hasn't done anything of the sort. If anything he's tried distance form the credit claiming, which is a point in his favour.

... no clue where the word influence fits in there?
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 am

Post by q21 »

roflcopter wrote:
q21 wrote:
Hoopla wrote:and I know you're going to parade around like the egocentric town hero because you hit scum D1.
Agree that ARB hasn't done anything of the sort. If anything he's tried distance form the credit claiming, which is a point in his influence.

Fonz (and to a lesser degree rolf) has been doing this and included ARB. The degree to which Fonz has been trying to claim credit is actually starting to look a little scummy.
no, fonz is town
I tend to feel that way in general. But the credit claiming spate set my teeth on edge.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:26 am

Post by populartajo »

Updated scumlist

Prob Town

Seprahim
ABR
q21
Cybele-WLC
Nuwen
Xyl
Rolf
Kinetic
Fonz

Neutral

Walt
zwet
Juls
Drench
Giusepee
Hoopla

Prob Scum

DGB
Tenchi
viqles
Shinne
- YEAH, BABY.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo wrote:Using my scum detection powers Im damn sure that viqles has to be scum too.
demonstrate, please, everything that shinnen wrote about him is pointing straight to town
tajo wrote:Also, Seraphim, the player, dont get frustrated for listening to rolf. Trust me. The best idea is to ignore him completely until he realizes how wrong he is in some things.
gee, what a convenient position to take regarding the practically confirmed town power role
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

ok tajo, also please explain why hoopla is neutral on your list
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 am

Post by populartajo »

Xyl can we have a hurt/heal count?
Call me Tajo.
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 am

Post by vIQleS »

Kinetic wrote:
And it is KINETIC, no E, I am not one of Barbie's plastic friends.
Dude - you think you've got problems?
Kinetic wrote: While I haven't by any stretch of the imagination cleared any of the people on your list, I'm at least looking at all the possibilities. Honestly, by this point in the game I'm tired of looking at the more active side. I've fenced directly with ABR, and indirectly with Xyl and Rofl. You, on the other hand, have pretty much tried to stay out of any arguments and have made bupkis but OMGUS and some mild pointing out of things you thought might help you...

Now reading you in isolation I'm more concrete about my suspicions of you.

[snip]

Anyway, you've already made your case why this isn't scummy, so I'll ask you not to reiterate it and focus on the other points I bring up, I'm just putting it here so that the entirety of your play is obvious.
vIQleS wrote:(Last game, it took a week before rage started to accumulate).
Same post... but I hadn't realized you were in the last game... This piqued my interest because of something you tried to nail me on later in the game...
vIQleS wrote:
Kinetic wrote: Assuming everything that is said about rage mechanics is true in this game, that means at most scum can only hold up to 3 rage points.
Did someone say that? Because I don't remember anyone else saying that... I'm going to bed - can someone check this please.
My question here was not about the last game, but (and you yourself answered this) "had this been mentioned in the thread or did you have some inside knowledge"....
Kinetic wrote:

I later re-posted the role PM that was posted earlier... but it didn't hit me until I re-read you and realized you were SCUM in the last game...

You knew this was true. Knew it without even needing to look it up... So I wondered, why on earth would you need someone to look it up for you?
I knew it was true (although I hadn't remembered the exact number to be honest). What I wanted to know was how did
you
know it was true. This has now been answered to my satisfaction.

I don't think I've mentioned the last game at all (other than the example above) - there has been a couple of questions where I was all set to answer, but in each case someone else beat me to it. (this is a very swift game)
Kinetic wrote: blah blah

And now it begs the question:
Begging the question... At least try and get your logical fallacies right... :-P

I'll be the first to admit I haven't contributed much yet. I don't have the sort of time that some of you seem to have, and after my assesment of shinnen, I really don't trust my abilty to pick scum.

I do think that it would be an extraordinary coincidence (or some sort of superhuman abilty) if the other suspects at the moment turn out to also be scum. However as I've just mentioned, I think I'm going to have to learn to trust my instincts less and maybe go with the majority.
populartajo wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Oh, we can all play the same game of grouping people under groups without good bases (in your case, with no bases at all):

Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.

I find it funny that you (rofl) say that Seraphim doesn't give reasons for saying which players he want dead/find scummy, yet you do the same thing. Hypocrite. I don't like people who point out things in other players, while they are doing the same under lame excuses.
I could bet all my money that there is no scum in that list.
My guess would be at least 1, maybe 2. FWIW... :-)
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
tajo wrote:Using my scum detection powers Im damn sure that viqles has to be scum too.
demonstrate, please, everything that shinnen wrote about him is pointing straight to town
Do you forget that scum can daytalk? The attack against viqles (75%) was shit. Wanna take a guess how viqles reacted against her?
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:ok tajo, also please explain why hoopla is neutral on your list
I dont have a read on her. Yes, I know she posts a lot but I dont remember anything obvscum that would lead me to put her in the third group. What is the case on her? Ill need to reread her to evaluate her.
Call me Tajo.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:33 am

Post by The Fonz »

Also, Seraphim, the player, dont get frustrated for listening to rolf. Trust me. The best idea is to ignore him completely until he realizes how wrong he is in some things.
You know, there are other players this applies to more but....GAAAAAH JUST CAN'T DO IT!
Dont get overconfident, though. Scum can still win. Hard road but they can still do it if we make the same mistake we were about to make yesterday: DAMAGE ANARCHY. Yesterday consensus was easy only because we had to decide between rolf and Shinnen.
There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:34 am

Post by populartajo »

The Fonz wrote:
You know, there are other players this applies to more but....GAAAAAH JUST CAN'T DO IT!
There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
GOGOGOGO.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:ok tajo, also please explain why hoopla is neutral on your list
I dont have a read on her. Yes, I know she posts a lot but I dont remember anything obvscum that would lead me to put her in the third group. What is the case on her? Ill need to reread her to evaluate her.
see this is why you shouldn't just put me on /ignore, since i just fucking posted a case against hoopla
soi soi soi

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Alive

# Albert B. Rampage - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Nuwen,
Kinetic
(1)
# Drench - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# DrippingGoofball - Hurt by: Hoopla (1) Healed by: WeyounsLastClone/Cybelle (1)
# Giuseppe - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)

# Hoopla - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, roflcopter
x2
, WaltWishbone (4) Healed by: (0)

# Juls - Hurt by: Xylthixlm (1) Healed by: zwetschenwasser (1)
# Kinetic - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Hoopla (1)
# Nuwen - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Albert B. Rampage (1)
# populartajo - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: Tenchi (1)
# q21 - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: populartajo (1)

# roflcopter - Hurt by: Shinnen_no_Me
x2
, Hoopla (3) Healed by: DrippingGoofball, populartajo (2)

# Seraphim - Hurt by: roflcopter (1) Healed by: Shinnen_no_Me, populartajo (2)

# Tenchi - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# The Fonz - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: (0)
# vIQleS - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: WaltWishbone (1)

# WaltWishbone - Hurt by: DrippingGoofball, Xylthixlm, Nuwen, Xylthixlm (4) Healed by: vIQleS (1)

# WeyounsLastClone/Cybele (-1 HP) - Hurt by: (0) Healed by: q21 (1)

# Xylthixlm - Hurt by: Juls, zwetschenwasser (2) Healed by: Juls,
Drench
(1)
# zwetschenwasser - Hurt by: q21, Seraphim (2) Healed by: (0)

Dead

# Shinnen_no_Me
- Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic,
DrippingGoofball
, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen
x2
, The Fonz, roflcopter
x2
(13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)

There has been no secret damage as of post 676.

Note: Damage counts are based on public information and reasonable assumptions. It's always possible that there are two secret effects cancelling each other out.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

Post by populartajo »

vIQleS wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
And it is KINETIC, no E, I am not one of Barbie's plastic friends.
Dude - you think you've got problems?
Kinetic wrote: While I haven't by any stretch of the imagination cleared any of the people on your list, I'm at least looking at all the possibilities. Honestly, by this point in the game I'm tired of looking at the more active side. I've fenced directly with ABR, and indirectly with Xyl and Rofl. You, on the other hand, have pretty much tried to stay out of any arguments and have made bupkis but OMGUS and some mild pointing out of things you thought might help you...

Now reading you in isolation I'm more concrete about my suspicions of you.

[snip]

Anyway, you've already made your case why this isn't scummy, so I'll ask you not to reiterate it and focus on the other points I bring up, I'm just putting it here so that the entirety of your play is obvious.
vIQleS wrote:(Last game, it took a week before rage started to accumulate).
Excellent timing. Last time I heard from you, you were going to tell us why Shinnen was town to you. Im still waiting.
Same post... but I hadn't realized you were in the last game... This piqued my interest because of something you tried to nail me on later in the game...
vIQleS wrote:
Kinetic wrote: Assuming everything that is said about rage mechanics is true in this game, that means at most scum can only hold up to 3 rage points.
Did someone say that? Because I don't remember anyone else saying that... I'm going to bed - can someone check this please.
My question here was not about the last game, but (and you yourself answered this) "had this been mentioned in the thread or did you have some inside knowledge"....
Kinetic wrote:

I later re-posted the role PM that was posted earlier... but it didn't hit me until I re-read you and realized you were SCUM in the last game...

You knew this was true. Knew it without even needing to look it up... So I wondered, why on earth would you need someone to look it up for you?
I knew it was true (although I hadn't remembered the exact number to be honest). What I wanted to know was how did
you
know it was true. This has now been answered to my satisfaction.

I don't think I've mentioned the last game at all (other than the example above) - there has been a couple of questions where I was all set to answer, but in each case someone else beat me to it. (this is a very swift game)
Kinetic wrote: blah blah

And now it begs the question:
Begging the question... At least try and get your logical fallacies right... :-P

I'll be the first to admit I haven't contributed much yet. I don't have the sort of time that some of you seem to have, and after my assesment of shinnen, I really don't trust my abilty to pick scum.

I do think that it would be an extraordinary coincidence (or some sort of superhuman abilty) if the other suspects at the moment turn out to also be scum. However as I've just mentioned, I think I'm going to have to learn to trust my instincts less and maybe go with the majority.
populartajo wrote:
Shinnen_no_Me wrote:Oh, we can all play the same game of grouping people under groups without good bases (in your case, with no bases at all):

Scumgroup: rofl, tajo, xyl, abr.

I find it funny that you (rofl) say that Seraphim doesn't give reasons for saying which players he want dead/find scummy, yet you do the same thing. Hypocrite. I don't like people who point out things in other players, while they are doing the same under lame excuses.
I could bet all my money that there is no scum in that list.
My guess would be at least 1, maybe 2. FWIW... :-)
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Last time I heard about you, viq, you were going to tell us why Shinnen was town to you. Im still waiting.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:Last time I heard about you, viq, you were going to tell us why Shinnen was town to you. Im still waiting.
oh my fucking god poptajo is scum
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by populartajo »

# Shinnen_no_Me - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen x2, The Fonz, roflcopter x2 (13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
THERE HAS TO BE SCUM HERE.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, read post 737 please
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:
see this is why you shouldn't just put me on /ignore, since i just fucking posted a case against hoopla
Im reading it now. Its hard to find a decent post of you with all the random attacks against me and Seraphim.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 am

Post by roflcopter »

you should try reading everything posted in the game, its a good way to play mafia
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:44 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:you should try reading everything posted in the game, its a good way to play mafia
populartajo wrote:
Im reading it now. Its hard to find a decent post of you with all the random attacks against me and Seraphim.
Call me Tajo.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am

Post by The Fonz »

Meh. The attacks against you seem to have little merit, but I think the Seraphim case isn't entirely invalid.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

Post by q21 »

populartajo wrote:
# Shinnen_no_Me - Hurt by: Albert B. Rampage, The Fonz, Kinetic, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage, Seraphim, q21, Juls, Xylthixlm, Nuwen x2, The Fonz, roflcopter x2 (13) Healed by: Seraphim (1)
Since that list contains 14 of the remaining 19 players... you're probably right. Well done.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 am

Post by populartajo »

q21 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Since that list contains 14 of the remaining 19 players... you're probably right. Well done.
Maybe because taking out the players that are prob town would help?
I have no idea who do you think is scum. Share, plz?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”