War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you want to add anyone to that list, you may promptly do so.
Add Hoopla to the list, please.
I'm waiting on you to hurt Hoopla
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Albert B. Rampage, Nuwen, populartajo, q21, roflcopter, vIQleS, WeyounsLastClone, and Xylthixlm

THe above are guilty of partaking in the scum-favouring healing up plan. Putting this here to remind myself in future.
dude. i never healed anyone and i actively campaigned against this whole stupid healing thing in the first place. dgb healed me, but it was non consensual.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you know, seraphim should be on the list of people with existing hurts, but poptajo healed him like a brain dead monkey
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
Intent to heal: Xyl

There is no case on him and the people attacking him have no basis and are some of the scummier players in the game. If Zwet flips scum, Juls is next.
stop fucking healing people! jesus christ!
soi soi soi

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'm taking the fact that the only person who has even bothered to comment on what i said about seraphim was xyl, and he's only defending him as town based on some whack meta, as evidence that i am right on the money
soi soi soi

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

How positive are you that I'm scum?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
omg could you deflect more?
soi soi soi

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:
Intent to heal: Xyl

There is no case on him and the people attacking him have no basis and are some of the scummier players in the game. If Zwet flips scum, Juls is next.
stop fucking healing people! jesus christ!
I am totally and completely biased here, BUT

The answer is not "don't heal". The answer is "Every intent to heal cancels out an intent to hurt. Don't hurt someone unless you have more than enough intent to hurts to cancel out all the intent to heals. Don't heal someone unless you have more than enough intent to heals to cancel out all the intent to hurts."
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
what a load of crap, you are scum with tajo, stop trying to get him false cleared
soi soi soi

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:You still think I'm scum when there's other, much scummier people in the game right now? Like zwet and Hoopla?
omg could you tunnel more?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

roflcopter wrote:
Seraphim wrote:BTW, it's clear that tajo is leader of healer movement and the Fonz is leader of the aggressive movement...actually, I take that back, but he's definitely on the far end of that spectrum. At this point, I doubt either of them are scum.
what a load of crap, you are scum with tajo, stop trying to get him false cleared
I just seriously doubt that scum would stick their necks out this far if they were scum. Right now, I'm with Fonz that tajo is acting brain-addled right now.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:
If Seraphim is scum he's doing a hell of a lot better job at it than he did in the last game he played. Seriously, go find some other target.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:people need to stop healing bitches right now. when i get home i'll decide who is getting a piping hot serving of justice.
QFT

and hurt hoopla
yeah, you're right. hoopla is the scummiest person who still has active damage on them, since
someone
healed their obv scum partner. but i'll take care of both of them personally in future aeons.

hurt: hoopla
with a giant flaming angel sword of justice
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
omg could you tunnel more?
omg could you deflect more, again?
Seraphim wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
I just seriously doubt that scum would stick their necks out this far if they were scum. Right now, I'm with Fonz that tajo is acting brain-addled right now.
lol wifom
Xylthixlm wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
If Seraphim is scum he's doing a hell of a lot better job at it than he did in the last game he played. Seriously, go find some other target.
could you PLEASE find something better to do with your time than defending this guy?
soi soi soi

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Now I have to wait for an official hurt count to find out if rofl is actually a Seraph. Thanks, rofl.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

Xylthixlm wrote:Now I have to wait for an official hurt count to find out if rofl is actually a Seraph. Thanks, rofl.
does a yes or no answer to that make any real difference to the way you're currently going about playing the game?
soi soi soi

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Now I have to wait for an official hurt count to find out if rofl is actually a Seraph. Thanks, rofl.
does a yes or no answer to that make any real difference to the way you're currently going about playing the game?
No, but it will make a difference to my next hurt/heal count.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Seraphim »

1. Like hell I'm just going to say "Oh, alright, I'm scum, kill me." I don't think I'm scum, I don't think you're scum, but your tunneling is anti-town no matter how much you want to say I'm deflecting. I AM DEFLECTING BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ATTACKING ME WITH SHITTY REASONING. You had no case on me when I started and your case on me is bullshit. When I have more time, I'll break that apart for you.

2. Seeing as you are so convinced that tajo and I are scum together, why not make a bullshit case against him as well?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

seraphim, thanks for admitting that yes, you were deflecting. if my reasoning is so shitty, i'll wait for you to break it down and tell me why, but until then you probably shouldn't go around trying to deflect attacks onto other people because that is just as anti-town as tunneling ever was.

fonz already broke down why tajo's plan makes him scum, and i already broke down why you two are scum together, and with hoopla no less. since hoopla will be dying this aeon, i'll get back to you next aeon.
soi soi soi

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Hurt: WaltWishbone
DrippingGoofball advances on WaltWishbone, her shining spear at the ready. So Xylthixlm sneaks up behind him and bops him over the head with his Golden Hammer. SQUEAK!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Xy, you need a better case on Walt than this:
Xylthixlm wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:I agree with Hoopla, the whole discussion between ABR and Kinetic, came across as a difference of opinions in strategy between two Townies. I don't think either look scummy at this point, just at odds.
This is the only opinion about towniness/scumminess in the above post that was not hedged.

Scummy and noncommittal indeed.
Indulge me and find a better reason to hurt please.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xy, you need a better case on Walt than this:
No I don't. Here's a peak into the spinning gearwheels of my brain:

I start off wanting to kill
everyone

As people do townish things, I move them down the list of people I want to kill. People who don't do townish things stay at the top.

Then I do my best to get the people at the top of the list killed, by whatever means necessary.

So far, WaltWishbone has done almost nothing to move him down the list.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:52 pm

And what have Viqles, Juls and Drench done?
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And what have Viqles, Juls and Drench done?
Let's take a look!
vIQleS wrote:Just so it's on record - my picks for scum at this point are Xyl, DGB, and albert.
Ok, so the picks are totally scummy. But putting yourself on record is townish. Down the list he goes.

General activity level is okay, with some interaction. That's another notch down the list.

... okay, that's all I got. vIQ isn't far below Walt.

----

As for Juls, all she has done is tunnel on me. She's high on the list, frankly, I prefer not to attack people for attacking me because it gets dismissed as "OMGUS" and accomplishes nothing.

----

Drench is in pretty much the same bucket as Juls, just with more words. I do have some hope that Drench might get a clue and start being useful.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”