War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, could people please comment on my seraphim case?
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Tenchi »

Do you mean this one Fonz?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 75#1576075

I am honestly not sure, but I have a couple of notes on Xyl:

178: Xylthixlm proposes we kill both Kinetic and Zwet, but let's kill Zwet first

227-228: Quick exachange. Juls accuses Xyl of twisting words, which I agree with in that instance.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Tenchi »

WTF was I thinking about there. You were talking about Seraphim.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

Yes.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

Giuseppe wrote:EBWOP:

Heal: Xylthixlm
idiot
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Tenchi wrote:WTF was I thinking about there. You were talking about Seraphim.
May have something to do with the fact that in the post you linked, Fonz uses "Xyl" more than he uses "Seraph".

The Seraphim case ... not sure. I had him as town due to activity level, but he might be keeping it high just because he has to come on to hurt/heal ever 24 h. I'm feeling a bit suspicious of him. Actually I'm feeling a bit suspicious of most of the people who have been defending me, which is kind of weird.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

Post by Tenchi »

Oh now I know. You pointed Seraphim was scum and Xyl was the buddy.

I was thinking that I'd rather lynch Xyl first because of what I had in my notes.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

It's a bad sign when I look at the hurt/heal patterns and think "This would make so much more sense if I was scum".

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Xylthixlm wrote:It's a bad sign when I look at the hurt/heal patterns and think "This would make so much more sense if I was scum".
Explain? I sense comedy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

i've realized this game is making me a lot meaner than i usually am. but seriously guys, don't be so stupid.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

and seriously, my hurting xyl is not unsupported, its supported by WALT WISHBONE THE DEAD LOYAL SERAPHIM
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 am

roflcopter wrote:i've realized this game is making me a lot meaner than i usually am. but seriously guys, don't be so stupid.
Yes, I noticed. You're not hopping in heads of early summer cabbage and tender carrot tops the way you usually do.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 am

Post by The Fonz »

Rofl, dead people can't wagon. You can use his opinion to argue for it, but you can't count him as a supporter, nevermind two.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

for all the don't stall the game rhetoric fonz aimed at tajo early on, his newest plan is one big stallfest
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 am

Post by roflcopter »

Tenchi wrote:Oh now I know. You pointed Seraphim was scum and Xyl was the buddy.

I was thinking that I'd rather lynch Xyl first because of what I had in my notes.
hey this looks like more support for me hurting xyl
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 am

Post by The Fonz »

No. It's attempting to stop random damage, whilst allowing wagons with decent support to still hurt without requiring consensus.

Besides, you can still hurt without support. I'm just going to hurt you the second you do.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:Rofl, dead people can't wagon. You can use his opinion to argue for it, but you can't count him as a supporter, nevermind two.
he would still be alive to support me if nuwen hadn't nuked him for no good reason when everyone agreed that his "i thought i was dead" posts made him GOD DAMN OBVIOUS TOWN. speaking of that, where is nuwen, and why has no one decided she deserves punishment for single-handedly nuking an obvtown player?

guess i'm just more visible?
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am

Post by The Fonz »

roflcopter wrote:
Tenchi wrote:Oh now I know. You pointed Seraphim was scum and Xyl was the buddy.

hey this looks like more support for me hurting xyl
How hard is this, rofl? He has to say 'I support Rofl in the hurting of Xyl' IN SO MANY words and commit to hurting him if you do.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

fonz, why are you trying so hard to stop me from killing xyl when you think xyl is seraphim's scumpartner?
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

roflcopter wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Rofl, dead people can't wagon. You can use his opinion to argue for it, but you can't count him as a supporter, nevermind two.
he would still be alive to support me if nuwen hadn't nuked him for no good reason when everyone agreed that his "i thought i was dead" posts made him GOD DAMN OBVIOUS TOWN. speaking of that, where is nuwen, and why has no one decided she deserves punishment for single-handedly nuking an obvtown player?

I do believe that's incredibly scummy- i believe i called it 'the single scummiest thing anyone has done thus far.' But no-one else supports me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 am

Post by roflcopter »

The Fonz wrote:
roflcopter wrote:

I do believe that's incredibly scummy- i believe i called it 'the single scummiest thing anyone has done thus far.' But no-one else supports me.
could that be because the "wait for support" system is failing and lackadaisical scum can simply ignore a call for support without even getting noticed for it?
soi soi soi

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am

Post by The Fonz »

Also, she's not posted since, so hasn't had the chance to explain herself. People have kinda forgotten about her since she's not posting.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

The Fonz wrote:
roflcopter wrote:

vIQleS claims he was watching Nuwen when Kinetic got rage-killed. So Nuwen being scum would mean that either vIQleS is lying, or there are four scum and Nuwen was the one who didn't use rage. (Or I have a serious misunderstanding of how rage works.)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 am

Xylthixlm wrote:...Nuwen was the one who didn't use rage. (Or I have a serious misunderstanding of how rage works.)
The question is, did the scum believe her to be a likely watch target?

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 am

Post by roflcopter »

being a seraph, if she is scum she's the most valuable member of the team, and she was obviously scummy when she killed walt, so i'd say its likely she would be the one not to use rage.
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”