War in Heaven II - Spirit of Vengeance (Over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:I dont need to remind Fonz who was right the last time we played together...
Whatever. I really dont understand why my ideas are benefiting the scum when Im giving BIG arguments why town lost the other game. DAMAGE ANARCHY. Saying that only scum would agree with my plan is a something I totally disagree. Scum actually want what is happening right now:
everyone is hurting whomever they want to hurt
. There is obvscum hiding in this agressive stance but hey if you are blind I cant give you more eyes than you deserve.
Actually, the only flaw in my plan is that it needs everyone to cooperate but yeah that is never going to happen...
tajo is still RAGING AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT instead of actually participating in this game. thats not exactly the pro-town sticking your neck out that fonz seems to think it is.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Explain yourself.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 am

Post by populartajo »

So, Rolf and Shinnen are proven Seraphs?
Ok, this has happened before. If there is another Seraph in the game its time to claim now, since THERE HAS to be a Scum Seraph.
Hurt : Shinnen.
Too soon. Flay

If nobody else claims and Shinnen comes up town (which I doubt but still possible) rolf has to be the next one to go.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:I dont need to remind Fonz who was right the last time we played together...
Whatever. I really dont understand why my ideas are benefiting the scum when Im giving BIG arguments why town lost the other game. DAMAGE ANARCHY. Saying that only scum would agree with my plan is a something I totally disagree. Scum actually want what is happening right now:
everyone is hurting whomever they want to hurt
. There is obvscum hiding in this agressive stance but hey if you are blind I cant give you more eyes than you deserve.
Actually, the only flaw in my plan is that it needs everyone to cooperate but yeah that is never going to happen...
tajo is still RAGING AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT instead of actually participating in this game. thats not exactly the pro-town sticking your neck out that fonz seems to think it is.
Shut up and start making sense.
Call me Tajo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:41 am

DGB I doubt the scumbags have any rage points yet.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:i endorse the killing of shinnen and then hoopla (and then i will reexamine my case on seraphim, then poptajo etc)
I support this motion.
Answer my question, kaythxbay.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB I doubt the scumbags have any rage points yet.
I don't know how the rage points work, but I can't take action for a fairly large number of hours. If I could, I would have healed roflcopter.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

sorry tajo, let me stop your attempt to out any other town seraphs right there.

yes, this is a large game, so multiple town seraphs is possible right? but we're still working under the assumption that there is almost definitely a scum seraph. well, if you're an unclaimed town seraph, and you're reading this, weigh how likely it is that there are two other town seraphs in this game.

answer: not at all likely

so one of me and shin still has to be scum, and you don't have to claim at all. don't listen to tajoscum. no matter how many times he says "start making sense rofl" he's still a fallen angel.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:47 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
I don't know how the rage points work, but I can't take action for a fairly large number of hours. If I could, I would have healed roflcopter.
According to us, it works with time. Seeing as we are not even a week in the game yet, I doubt scum are going to use any secret abilities yet. What a waste of resources, really.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
doh. saw that coming, but i wish you wouldn't have said it out loud dgb.
soi soi soi

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

roflcopter wrote:doh. saw that coming, but i wish you wouldn't have said it out loud dgb.
There are 5 day-talking scumbags, don't you think they would know as soon as they saw the trigger-happy DGB not hurting anyone?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

you can always be an optimistic and hold out hope that all of the scumbags are as dumb as shinnen and hoopla have been so far
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:sorry tajo, let me stop your attempt to out any other town seraphs right there.

yes, this is a large game, so multiple town seraphs is possible right? but we're still working under the assumption that there is almost definitely a scum seraph. well, if you're an unclaimed town seraph, and you're reading this, weigh how likely it is that there are two other town seraphs in this game.

so one of me and shin still has to be scum, and you don't have to claim at all. don't listen to tajoscum. no matter how many times he says "start making sense rofl" he's still a fallen angel.
What about if you are both Seraph town?
Calling me fallen angel until you dont have a voice, its not going to work, rabbit.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 am

Post by populartajo »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
/facepalm.
Call me Tajo.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

populartajo wrote:
roflcopter wrote:sorry tajo, let me stop your attempt to out any other town seraphs right there.

Calling me fallen angel until you dont have a voice, its not going to work, rabbit.
if we are both seraph town, then any other seraph is a seraph scum, and they're not going to claim right now anyway, they're gonna let us kill each other. you are not this stupid tajo, so stop trying to get any other town seraph to claim.
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
roflcopter wrote:doh. saw that coming, but i wish you wouldn't have said it out loud dgb.
There are 5 day-talking scumbags, don't you think they would know as soon as they saw the trigger-happy DGB not hurting anyone?
Oh, the curse of the meta.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:
populartajo wrote:

if we are both seraph town, then any other seraph is a seraph scum, and they're not going to claim right now anyway, they're gonna let us kill each other. you are not this stupid tajo, so stop trying to get any other town seraph to claim.
Thx for saying the scum seraph (if you both are not) the way to play right now. Really.
Call me Tajo.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:you can always be an optimistic and hold out hope that all of the scumbags are as dumb as shinnen and hoopla have been so far
Call me Tajo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 am

DrippingGoofball, let's see if you're lying or not.

Type:

[b]Hurt: Shinnen[/b]
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am

I didn't realize the scum daytalks. That means I have to look for a completely different set of clues.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 am

I'd rather heal copter, but here you go.

Hurt: Shinnen

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo, shh, since you know who all your other scumbuddies are, you know that shinnen is the scum seraph, and you were just trying to get any other town seraphs out in the open.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

dgb, killing shinnen is more important than healing me. i've got enough health to last a while, i can be healed after shinnen is dead.
soi soi soi

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 am

Post by populartajo »

roflcopter wrote:tajo, shh, since you know who all your other scumbuddies are, you know that shinnen is the scum seraph, and you were just trying to get any other town seraphs out in the open.
i was giving you an out in case shinnen comes up town but hey not my problem anymore.
Call me Tajo.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 am

roflcopter wrote:dgb, killing shinnen is more important than healing me. i've got enough health to last a while, i can be healed after shinnen is dead.
I'm not too happy with the players that pointed out my unexpectedly gun-shy demeanor. Not happy at all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”