Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: Is it really only 5 to lynch or is that a mistake?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Juls »

Hi Reck! First game back in a long time, take it easy on me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Juls »

In post 91, Tony PF wrote:Looked over the last two pages. Aronis looks pretty scummy.

UNVOTE: Prof Fridays

VOTE: Aronis
Aronis (which my ipad will inevitably auto correct to Adonis and I pre apologize) is dumb for the self vote but you are bandwagoning my friend.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tony PF
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Juls »

And let me mention that is L-1 for Aronis in case anyone is looking to oops-hammer
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:06 am

Post by Juls »

Oops never mind. He is L-7. Brain not functioning yet.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Juls »

I am on TIP's side on this. talah is coming off very activity-for-activity sake. Her delivery is awkward. It doesn't feel natural-town. I would have to read a town game of hers though to see for sure.

Also, I reread the past 5 pages (I know that is sad but I have never been great at keeping up with large games and I tend to get overwhelmed D1). I really am not liking agar for this:
In post 65, AGar wrote:
In post 63, KingdomAces wrote:Erm, Zoraster alternates between two colors when doing votecounts. Purple name only means that they are an even number on the wagon.

Agar, why would Aronis's alignment have any affect on how able to read the OP he is?
Because I don't think it was a misreading of the OP. I believe it was a weak attempt to get others riled up about something if they didn't read the OP. The whole sequence is shitty and scummy. Vote is srs bznz.
He is claiming the OP is doing exactly what I think HE (Agar) is doing!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Agar
Still don't like Tony's bandwagoning but I think Agar is a better use of my vote at this point.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Juls »

Correction: He is claiming the
Aronis
is doing exactly what I think HE (Agar) is doing!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Juls »

@Aronis - no you cannot control the outcome.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Juls »

@qwints - I think voting for a self-voter is stupid. Self voting is stupid, its not a scum tell. We are taught when learning to play Mafia to always vote a self voter but I don't buy it. It is a vote for a stupid person, not for a scum person. Similar to what Agar is proposing. It was a weak attempt/reason to jump on a bandwagon. But I respect your reasoning for voting me. It's a good reason.

@TIP - Do you think talah and qwints can be scum together? Hint: I don't. I can't see scum-qwints defending scum-talah.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Juls »

Mafiascum needs a like button for posts

+Like on Reckoner's #132
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Juls »

In post 142, qwints wrote:how many n's does wagonnnning have?
2-6 depending on if it's a leap year.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Juls »

@Agar - No, you voted Aronis because he thought mnemonic picked the card and thus "riled" everyone up. I voted you because I believe that is what YOU are doing. qwints mentioned the self-vote. Tony was the one who voted because of the self vote. Get your facts straight scum-monkey.

@farside - I have some tinglings about Kingdom, he is not unnoticed.

I am happy to believe qwints is town despite being misguided on me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Juls »

In post 161, Juls wrote:@Agar - No, you voted Aronis because he thought mnemonic picked the card and thus "riled" everyone up. I voted you because I believe that is what YOU are doing. qwints mentioned the self-vote. Tony was the one who voted because of the self vote. Get your facts straight scum-monkey.

@farside - I have some tinglings about Kingdom, he is not unnoticed.

I am happy to believe qwints is town despite being misguided on me.
I voted Tony for bandwagonnnnning. qwints brought up the self-vote by Aronis which he said was the reason Tony voted for Aronis. I don't really give a shit about the reason for the Aronis wagon, what I cared about was Tony bandwagonnning. You're still a scum-monkey and need to die.

@Reck - yeah, I never said self-voting is vote worthy. It is NOT vote-worthy unless the guy is so scummy he has given up and saying "yeah you got me".
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Juls »

@Agar - you are twisting topics. I did not care the reason for the Aronis wagon as it related to Tony's vote. I think the Aronis wagon is based off a bad reason and Tony hopped on it because it had traction. My vote on you is for the bad reason you gave which riled everyone up which is that he is either dumb or scum. It's not that complicated to figure out.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Juls »

Oh and my comment that Aronis was stupid for the self vote and my vote for Tony were mutually exclusive. I did not intend to imply that was Tony's reason for his vote. I do see where that might not have been clear now that I re-read my own sentence.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Juls »

If Aronis flips town, what do we learn?
If Aronis flips scum, what do we learn?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Juls »

My vote is on Agar.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Juls »

I need to marinate on the last few pages and cross reference them against my other notes (on my PC---currently on ipad) but I am good with a lynch of Agar, Tony, talah, or KA. I'm also on the fence on farside primarily for the 180 on KA. I feel pretty strong town vibes from qwints, tip, and zito. I was kinda leaning dumb town on Aronis but his unwillingness to unvote himself makes me wonder if he is playing that angel up a little too hard. Everyone else is somewhere in between....I will expand more on this as necessary and after I update all my notes (not sure when that will be though).

Open question to all: anyone else feel agar is being scummy or am I off base? Who has strong town vibes from him? The DIEDIE post sure felt like a bus too.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Juls »

In post 280, zMuffinMan wrote:the diediedie thing was in reference to KA saying papa zito isn't funny? how was that a bus?
Fair enough. I read it as a piggy back of zito saying KA was using humor as a scumtell but I may have misinterpreted it and I could be tunneling here a little. It's why I posed the question about aGar. Nobody else seems to agree or at least not enough to place a vote so I probably need to move my vote.

UNVOTE: Agar
VOTE: Tony

It's the only one of my scum-reads that has a viable shot at being lynched I think at this point.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Juls »

In post 242, Aronis wrote:
In post 240, Tony PF wrote:ARONIS

Y U NO UNVOTE
Why should I?
In post 291, Aronis wrote:
In post 279, Tony PF wrote:
In post 222, Tony PF wrote:Aronis, why are you still self-voting?
:neutral: Didn't realize that. Fixed.
Huh?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Juls »

I'm not "officially" VLA as I should be able to post enough to not get prodded but I have in-laws coming into town tomorrow. I am getting ready for them today. They will be here a week. So, I know I need to post but I am not really up on the last few pages. Just an FYI.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Juls »

Responding to prod. Catching up now if my infant-son will allow it. :)
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Juls »

I started catching Up today but didn't finish. Will try to get it done tomorrow.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Juls »

I apologize for the wall. I will try not to get behind again

In post 293, TheIrishPope wrote:Juls, thoughts on talah
My thoughts on talah as of post 293 (catching up here). Never have I seen a more skewed words to scum-hunting ratio. So far all I have seen from talah are: useless lines of questioning, meta discussions, and lurker hunting. See the spoiler for evidence.

Spoiler: Talah
Juls presents --- the uselessness of talah
In post 78, talah wrote: What did you hate about it?
<snip>
Can you try to explain the twitch?
<snip>
Why did you make this vote?
<snip>
what was it that makes this a beetlejuice tell?
<snip>
Thinking of voting anyone yet?
<snip>
So.. Venmar is town because he's purple in the VC as well?
Initial questions were very contrived.
In post 183, talah wrote:Do you see the OMGUS there? Was it you that did the OMGUSing?
Where are we going with this?
In post 184, talah wrote:@Aronis for the sake of simplicity and 'cause you seem to be dodging questions - what's your read on Venmar?
OK...hey this is a decent question. Not sure why she's picking Aronis and Venmar out of a hat but let's see where this goes....
In post 243, talah wrote:Read on Venmar please. I want to know why you grouped yourself and him as "purple-town" earlier.
REALLY? That's where you are going with this? You are going to pursue the dumbest person in the game about an RVS joke (or dumbness...with Aronis it's hard to tell) about vote colors that he was clearly saying HE was town. It just so happened that Venmar was the other purple. But this is really your idea of scum hunting? What can we POSSIBLY gather from this line of questioning? I'll give you a few minutes...no I won't....NOTHING IS THE ANSWER!
In post 254, talah wrote:@Oversoul - if I was confused in the slightest about the vote colours, why would I be mentioning Venmar in the first place?
Still talking about it...244 posts into the game. This is all she is pursuing
In post 273, talah wrote:Because he said it was a bad idea to lynch someone in the purples, of which there were only two, the other apart from he being Venmar. I wondered why he would be saying that Venmar was town if he didn't have a read on him.
Still pursuing....
In post 277, talah wrote:Why did you sign up for this game Brian?
Lurker hunting.
In post 281, talah wrote:VOTE: TheIrishPope

You literally have no case on me and you're faking confidence in your read. You're trying to use your charisma and reputation to get people to side with you by acting like your own meta can be applied to another player.
OMGUSing

And then there are all the meta comments which I don't even feel like quoting.

In short, I don't see anything about talah that makes me think she is town and since she said this little gem I have no reason to think I am wrong at this point:
In post 182, talah wrote:I'm painfully transparent as town so if you ever want to know where I'm at about anything, all you need to do is ask
Now, with all that being said, I have 10+ pages to catch up on so I am hoping she surprises me...

---
In post 294, farside22 wrote:@julswhy does it bother you I'm not in the mood for guessing but it's either because I'm typically a tunnel type that throws you off or you find KA's response scummy.
If the later what is scummy about his response.
It was less that KingdomAce's post was blatantly scummy and more that I didn't see anything in that post that would change my mind at all. You also didn't elaborate on what it was that changed your mind. Up to this point I have been reading you as town. I didn't necessarily agree with your views on Oversoul but it felt like it was coming from a towny place. This 180 gives me pause though.

---

The Oversoul/Farside argument, while unnecessary and annoying, actually made me think this is some town-on-town fighting.

Agar Post 322 - I am really trying not to tunnel here but every time I read Agar (especially when he makes an argument for someone being scum) I can't find any "town" feelings about it. In this post he is saying TIP is scummy because he is cocky and he just won a game as scum. The causation doesn't compute for me and it comes off as a lame attempt at scumhunting. Was he cocky when he played scum? If not, how do you make that leap. I, personally, am way more cocky as town because I know my thoughts and feelings are genuine even when I am wrong. When I am scum I am less solid in my arguments because I know I am full of shit. And before you ask, no, I don't think everyone plays just like me. ....And he is still pushing Aronis. I give you Aronis is dumber than a box of rocks and he will be no use to town what-so-ever. But he is a policy lynch at best.
In post 325, talah wrote:Well if you could take the time to explain why you think that applying something you've done as cult leader to me is in any way indicative of my alignment, that might be nice.
BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING HE DID AS SCUM. How is this hard?
In post 338, talah wrote:Do you have any other reads at all from the last 14 pages of activity?
Do you?

Prof Fridays - OK, I was willing to give Prof a little bit of time to get with the "Mafiascum" ways but this is getting a bit ridiculous. I don't see
anything from him, scumish or townish. This is not good.
In post 364, Iecerint wrote:Juls is not the townie paragon of yesteryear, and her posts are snuggly with TIP despite his thing at talah not being likely to get traction, and talah is kind of obvtown to the extent that anyone is at this point.
Your name is familiar but remind me what we have played together? I don't really know how to respond to this but you thinking talah is obvtown is mindblowing.
In post 367, Iecerint wrote:Talah townread rapidly evaporates on page 8.
That's better.
In post 370, Iecerint wrote:yay talah town again
*facepalm*

Irregardless. Iecerint seems town.
In post 374, Prof Fridays wrote:My vote on him originally was a joke, and while I got kind of a bad vibe from him, I mostly kept my vote there due to indecision. Time will tell if I get similar vibes from PeregrineV.
You do realize that you actually need to participate right? Mafia is as much about giving evidence that you are town as it is finding the scum. If you waddle your way to end game and you are town but have not participated then you are an easy lynch target...so if you are town, do more.

Aronis' Post 379 - Wow, his first real post. Can't say I am blown away, but at least it's something? This post actually moved him from "pretty sure he's town" to "maybe he's town?"

Between Aronis' 379, 381, and 384 - I have never seen so much fence sitting in my life...
In post 387, xRECKONERx wrote:hey guys im real drunk and decided not to read this pg
...has reck read anything at all since the RVS stage?
In post 392, Iecerint wrote:Her interest in stuff happening in the game seems too earnest to come from scum IMO, despite the content itself.

Newb scum would tend to be lurkier and OK with crap-posting I think. It would be different if Talah only echoed other people's ideas about stuff, but I think some of the complaints are original.
Well that's some faulty logic if I have ever seen it. And since when does someone having almost a year of mafia experience make them a noob (as much directed at TIP as you)? I wish I didn't think you were town because I really hate this post in so many ways.
Brian's 394 wrote:Why not? And why are you looking for associative tells on like page 6?
Always. If I don't take note of them I will forget when a flip happens. Do I discount everything over an association on day 1? No.
Brian's 394 wrote: I actually liked the way Agar moved us out of RVS. The suspicions Aronis was throwing onto Mnem were suspect and it wasn't a terrible way to 'rile' the playerslist up.
Was the Aronis wagon good for discussion? Yes. Was Agar's reasoning for voting him hypocritical given that he was doing what he was voting for? Yes. Does starting a wagon that gets conversation going make you auto-town? No.

---
Brian's 394 seems towny.
farside 408 wrote:Coming from a tunneler the one thing and only thing I learned from tunneling is when no one agrees with you, you are most likely wrong. Other then that I tunnel when people agree. (I'm trying to stop doing that, not always successful but sometimes I catch myself)
Don't I know it (from my own tunneling). I worry I am doing that with Agar here but I don't know...I just don't like it.

----
In post 415, KingdomAces wrote:Composing a larger post now.
Then he posts Post 423. Yeah that's not massive in any shape-form-or-fashion. Also, there is nothing there in terms of scum reads. Lots of town reads though on "everyone posting content". Wow. This post oozes scum points.

---
I actually like Bulbazak's vote and reason for PapaZito. I did think PapaZito was town but Bulbazak brings up good points.

Oh look at Agar rage... *rolls eyes* Scum never do that...

Yeah, Bulbazak can be town
In post 451, talah wrote:I'd be happy with a Zito lynch for today at this stage unless he somehow started pooping townbricks.
LOL, I was actually just thinking now would be a great time for PapaZito's scumbuddies to bus him if he is actually scum and then you show up...
In post 453, Iecerint wrote:Talah's 451 is scummy. It looks like she saw PZ pressure and tried to come up with a case on him after the fact.
I really love Iecerint right now.

I'm just going to go ahead and do this. Talah is not getting better.

Unvote, Vote Talah

I hate people who play like ActionDan

mnemonic 494 - mnemonic is strongly in the middle tier for me and I don't like it.

----

Kublai Khan Comment: I actually don't mind KK's pursuit of Aronis. He feels like he found a scum-slip. Doing that as scum is pretty difficult to do in my opinion. Not impossible though. I also don't find a problem with the people pursuing him for it though.

PeregrineV's 526 Reads - I really hate this. Talk about not pointing a finger. Only Town, leaning town, and need more info. Not a single person he feels is scummy enough to point a finger...

Talah's OMGUS of Venmar Wow...lol.
In post 547, talah wrote:I'm not getting to it tonight because I'm being a lazy fuck, but will commit the time tomorrow night.
Translation: You show me yours and then I will formulate mine based on what you said mmkay? I'm not scum, please don't vote me.
In post 548, farside22 wrote:I'm liking pv and it's about fucking time someone explained there reasoning more then others in this game.
I don't get it? Where?

-----

In case the mode didn't see it I will revote here at the bottom. Also, reads on each player summarized in next post.

VOTE: TALAH
<-----more votes here please
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Juls »

ActionDan
- I hate the way he plays or at least the way he is playing this game since I have never played with him before and am too lazy to look and see if he plays this way everywhere. Because of this useless/lazy/worthless/waste of space I have no read on him one way or the other.

Agar
- I heavily lean scum here. I don't like his initial vote on Aronis and I have not seen anything from him that makes me even think he is town. I do worry that I could be tunneling here though since so many others seem to think he is town.

Aronis
- I actually thought he was more town before he decided to participate but I still lean toward him being town. He is primarily a VI.

Brian Skies
- I really liked his catch up post and his responses since. Leaning town.

BROseidon
- I remember thinking of him as town as I caught up but as I sit here right now typing up these reads I can't point to anything in particular without looking back. But since my recollection is that he is town I will keep it at that.

Bulbazak
- I liked his push on PapaZito. I think it was coming from a town place. Town.

DeathNote
- I don't like the lack of content. I can't read. Neutral.

DeltaWave
- I don't like the lack of content. Although I do like that he has went at Talah and KA.

farside22
- I feel pretty good that she is town even though I don't always understand where she is coming from with her reads.

GuyInFreezer
- I don't like the lack of content. I can't read. Neutral.

Iecerint
- Extremely towny read for me here. I absolutely have liked everything he has posted even the stuff on Talah that I think has been dead wrong. It all reeked of towniness. If he is scum then my hats off to him (even though I am not wearing a hat, I will put one on and take it off).

KingdomAces
- Definitely reading as scum. I don't understand the town reads here. The self-deprecation, the lack of scum hunting, the...everything. Nothing towny to see here.

Kublai Khan
- Leaning town. I actually don't think his push on Aronis was bad.

mnemonicdevice
- As I said before, mnemonic is planted firmly in the neutral column and unfortunately it's not due to lack of content as the others have been. That worries me.

Oversoul
- Leaning town. The keeping things close to his chest is town/null to me but not scum. Also I think his farside argument was authentic.

Papa Zito
- Slight leaning scum. I think Bulbazak convinced me that he could be scum despite the fact I was previously leaning town on him.

Prof Fridays
- I don't know. I can't put my finger on if he is town who is new to mafiascum and thus not contributing or scum lurking because he is new to mafiascum and scared to say anything. Either way he is hurting town and I don't like it.

qwints
- Early town leanings for me. I can't tell much from the last 10 pages though.

talah
- Boy oh Boy do I think she is scum. Just see my last post for all the reasons why. I can't wait for her to OMGUS me.

TheIrishPope
- Leaning town primarily based on early game stuff.

PeregrineV / Tony PF
- I wasn't crazy about Tony and I haven't seen anything from Peregrine that made me feel any better. Leaning scum.

Venmar
- Leaning town although I couldn't really point to anything concrete as to why I feel that way.

xReckonerX
- Very conflicted about reckoner. On the one hand he was buddying me pretty heavy earlier and I remember he did that in a game where he was scum and I was town way back when but I have been too lazy to look it up. On the other hand he has not really participated in this game at all and I seem to recall he participated more as scum, although I think most of his participation came late game to avoid being lynched. I am very much undecided on reck at this point.

zMuffinMan
- Pretty strong town vibes from muffin.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Juls »

1) Is not a point at all
2) So scum apply their meta to someone else? How? I ignored that cause it's dumb
3) I commented on it.

You elaborated on the scum-meta part which I have already dismissed as dumb. And even in your elaboration you don't really explain why it is scummy to self-meta only why self-meta doesn't work.

And since you say I am picking and choosing, does that mean you think I am scum? tunneling? something else?
Agar wrote:P-Edit: Do you worry that maybe you just suck at reading people instead of that you're tunneling?
Keeping it classy. I would expect no less from you. I probably do suck at reading people and am likely wrong on some, if not all, of my reads. But from my experience at Mafiascum, being good at reading people is not a prerequisite for playing and/or being town. At least I try and am willing to admit my flaws. I'm not really sure why you have to be a complete dick in the way you address me and everyone else but it certainly doesn't make me like you for town anymore so I will keep my read right where it is.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Juls »

@farside - With regards to Peregrine, when I read those two posts I got a vibe that he were attacking people who were not participating that much who were easy marks instead of people who have posted a lot of stuff and said much more scummy things. I think him having so few scum reads and the ones he picked being lurkers was not strong at all.

With regards to KA, your first link just took me to his ISO, which post# are you referencing? As for your second link, I just see that as backpedaling. I am not saying that town never make me mistakes, they do and should admit it when they do so that they don't continue to push something bad. But I guess I don't read this particular post that way.

---
Oh and peregrine's reinterpretation of my reads are not exactly accurate. Particularly in the Leaning-Town/Null-Town area. But close enough I guess.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Juls »

I honestly don't think my read on him is personal. Nothing I have said in my reads of him has been related to his douche-baggery. The only thing I admit is that if he keeps acting the way he is I am going to tune him out and ignore him. I just don't like when people are rude like that for no apparent reason. I know there are plenty of them around here though.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Juls »

What happened to Prof, Peregrine?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Juls »

In post 590, talah wrote:Juls, you're so so wrong and I absolutely don't have a read on you yet. I've misread both town and scum for walling and aggression before, so here's my advice: try to be somewhat sensible in the ways you go about your business. If you're poking someone, do it for a reason. Be able to back this reason up. And participate consistently.
I don't like to wall post. That was a catch up post and I don't intend to do that often. I don't recall asking you for advise on how to play and I am 'poking' all people I have suspicions of for 'reasons'. If someone has a question about said 'reasons' I am happy to respond. And also don't lecture me on consistency. I made it very clear that my in-laws, who I only see once every other year are in town. I don't intend to sit at my computer constantly while they are here. They went on a day-trip today so I was able to catch up.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 638, TheIrishPope wrote:"Everyone who scumreads me is scum waaaaaah"
^this
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Juls »

Not to be captain obvious but we have 4 days to deadline. We sorta need to settle in on a lynch soon. I for one don't see my mind changing on most of my reads but we need to start negotiating a happy medium. My top 3 choices are talah, KA, and Agar. I also wouldn't fight a Prof, Peregrine, or PapaZ lynch. Can someone compile a list of where everyone would be interested in seeing a lunch so far? I can't do it because I am feeding my son and have to entertain my guests after that. If no one has done it by later tonight I will try to.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Juls »

To whoever asked me if I equate Cult (third party) with Mafia, the answer is no. However, in the game TIP posted there was no mafia, only cult and town. So in that instance, yes, I do equate them.

talah, feel free to wait until you get your answer but after you do, please tell me how the question below helps advance the game:
In post 676, talah wrote: Why do you assume that I would be newbscum in this game?
This has been a huge part of my problem with you. Asking questions that do not advance anyone's scum reads. Also, the things you call "scummy" are 1) people who think you are scum, 2) lurkers, and 3) people you have seen growing interest in. To me that is simply a lack of ability to formulate a case. And I equate the failure to develop a case to being scummy. Either that or you are terrible at taking criticism. Do me a favor, please link me the game you think you best played as scum and the game you think you best played as town.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Juls »

I'm sorry but we learn ABSOLUTELY nothing from a Reck lynch. We really need to be on one of the more talked about subjects that are in the pool for a lynch. I'm not saying Reck can't be scum, he absolutely can, but I think we learn a lot more from other people.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Juls »

You aren't going anywhere today. Just stick around. But you are definitely not obvtown so you have A LOT of work to do if you are.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Juls »

Based on noted suspicion and/or actual vote. Post number reference in parenthesis (tried to note the most recent suspicion-noted post)

Willing to vote (including bullet eaters):

[7] PapaZito - BrianSkies(678), Bulbazak(624), farside22(585), Juls(655), KingdomAces(720), Oversoul(711), talah(652)
[7] Aronis - BrianSkies(678), Bulbazak(624), farside22(585), KublaiKhan(469), PapaZito(582), qwints(656), zMuffinMan(696)
[7] Venmar - Agar(559), Aronis(515), BrianSkies(678), Iecerint(716), KingdomAces(720), qwints(656), zmuffinman(481?)
[6] talah - BrianSkies(678), Deltawave(426), Juls(655), PapaZito(582), TheIrishPope(647), Venmar(686)
[5] TheIrishPope - Agar(684), Bulbazak(628?), Iecerint(688), PeregrineV(583), talah(652)
[4] KingdomAces-BROseidon(420), Juls(655), Oversoul(710), PapaZito(582)
[4] ProfFriday - farside22(585), Juls(655), PapaZito(582), qwints(586)
[4] Deltawave - Agar(554), BrianSkies(678), PapaZito(582), qwints(586)
[4] ActionDan-Oversoul(710), PeregrineV(583), qwints(586), talah(652)
[3] mnemonicdevice - ActionDan(31), BrianSkies(678), KingdomAces(720)
[3] Deathnote-farside22(585), Papazito(582), PeregrineV(583)
[3] BBMolla-farside22(585), PeregrineV(583), qwints(586)
[2] XReckonerX-Oversoul(717), PeregrineV(670)
[2] KublaiKhan-Iecerint(716), PeregrineV(583)
[1] Brian Skies - Aronis(386)
[1] zmuffinman-Bulbazak(628)
[1] qwints-farside(585)
[1] Agar - Juls(655)
[1] PeregrineV -Juls(655)
[1] BROSeidon -talah(652)

Can't tell who they would be willing to lynch (has not voiced suspicion at all or since post 300+):

BBMolla
DeathNote
mnemonicdevice
ProfFridays
XReckonerX

I did the best I could. If I missed something just point it out. We should probably narrow our pool down to those who have 5-7 people leaning their way and ignore the rest for the rest of the day. Considering we need 13 to lynch we are WAY short here.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Juls »

What?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Juls »

I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Juls »

I think PZ has a better chance of getting lynched but I would prefer talah.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Juls »

In post 733, AGar wrote:
In post 729, Juls wrote:I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
"We need to lynch someone" isn't a stand.
Learn to read. I'm done with you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Juls »

@ProfFriday - If you are town, you really should not speculate on roles openly, only alignment.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 740, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Jules, why is the only vote that you include from before 500 is AD's vote on me?
I don't know. Probably because I did him first (I did it by alphabetical iso).
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Juls »

Just putting it out there...talah 752 is the most town post I have read from her.

Question though, why is reck off the table but AD and Deltawave, who have also had very little activity? I don't think we learn enough from any of the lurkers.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Juls »

I do think muffin is town. I feel Venmar is town mainly because he and I have shared opinions on you.

Talah, in all seriousness, you can't possibly be naive enough to think that if someone suspects you as scum they must be scum? If you are town, and you believe that then that is just bad. If your argument were that TIP was tunneling I might get it but I don't understand this position. Have you, as town, ever had town target you? Did you react this same way?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Juls »

The opinion that she is scum. Post 527 to 532 in particular led me to think Venmar was town and talah was scum.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Juls »

In post 758, talah wrote:Well good if you think muffin is town and all other pushes are ineffectual then why isn't sheeping him a good thing? Venmar and you sharing an opinion is no good when his opinion has no meat behind it. He's literally just said post x is scummy, I want to lynch talah. Am I wrong?

Do you think I don't address it when people think I'm scum when I'm not? I mean it seems like you think I have the opinion that anyone that scumreads me must be scum, where I don't. But I am a scum magnet because (I think) I tend to be fairly abrasive and push on things which polite-town don't, plus my reads in general are pretty good recently. It's not naïveté, it's just ignoring a bullshit argument that omgus is scummy - I find town do it more than scum and I think holding back on your inclinations that someone voting you is scummy because they voted you is something which is easily exploitable by scum.
I find you focus primarily on things that surround you. If person A thinks you are town, you think they are town. If person B thinks you are scum, you think they are scum. I think you have an inflated opinion of your towniness. You should probably look at the fact that you are in the top 5 in a 25 person game of people thinking you are scum. How does that make you uber towny? You can't think that they are all scum. You can't think that scum are making an effectual argument because, let's face it...I'm your most verbose critic and you don't seem to think I am scum. Tip is tunneling...I don't think he is really swaying any arguments. It appears to me that most people who are voting you are doing it for their own reasons.

I don't particularly like to sheep. I feel I am fairly pragmatic though. I will lynch most anyone by deadline so long as it isn't my strong town reads.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Juls »

In post 764, zMuffinMan wrote:
juls wrote:The opinion that she is scum. Post 527 to 532 in particular led me to think Venmar was town and talah was scum.
you agree with venmar that was a scummy post?

532 is about the only thing in venmar's ISO that makes sense to me as a town~ish reaction from him, but then talah's vote on him was incredibly meh and i'm not really sure he'd have reacted any differently as scum to something like that
It's not particularly scummy but I don't agree with the argument talah makes in the post.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Juls »

I kinda saw it as Venmar pressuring talah to get a reaction, and he did.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Juls »

In post 771, zMuffinMan wrote:
juls wrote:let's face it...I'm your most verbose critic and you don't seem to think I am scum
that kind of destroys your argument that talah's scum reading people calling him scum, no?
It's more that she only focuses on people surrounding her. I tend to think she is not pushing me because it would be a hard sell.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Juls »

In post 767, talah wrote:Alright let me put it this way - Venmar wants to lynch me - why?
Is this directed at me?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Juls »

I'm not sure why you are asking me and not Venmar but again, this is you focusing on you. I felt there was an exchange between you and Venmar in which Venmar came out looking more town than you. I don't always agree with reasons that people give for people being scum and Venmar intentionally keeps his cards close to his chest. While I am not a big fan of the play style, I learned a long time ago that I can't make people play the way I want them to and I can't necessarily lynch them for it either.

P-edit: and that is why I asked her to provide me evidence of her best scum game and best town game. She couldn't be bothered to do that. I don't have time to wade through all her games. I have two of my big town reads thinking she is town. I am trying to find reasons to believe that she's town but she really isn't giving me anything.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Juls »

In post 782, KingdomAces wrote:VOTE: Venmar

A: I don't have a townread on him.
B: He's been at least marginally more active than some of the other options.
C: Even if he's town, he's doesn't seem to want to actually help.

Unless we just want to go for a lurker lynch, I don't think anyone else in the game would be a better option right now.
We can also lynch this badness. Sheep goes baaaaa
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Juls »

In post 607 you just don't like his play style now you want to lynch him. You have been fence sitting with no true-scum reads this entire game.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Juls »

Exactly muffin. When people start swaying so quickly it gives me pause.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Juls »

Snip quoting loses formatting....
Why are you here? You said you were leaving
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Juls »

In post 808, talah wrote:Oh like multiquote? I didn't consider that actually

Why are you still here then? :cheeky:

Honestly I have nfi on the best lynch today. You're voting me though.
In-laws are out and my son is playing. I never said I was leaving either.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Juls »

He just doesn't like me for some reason and decided to make this game unenjoyable for me. It isn't necessarily indicative of his alignment.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm not opposed to Zito but would prefer KA or talah.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Juls »

How can someone who has no scum reads be town? Seriously, there is a lot of content here...he should have a scum read. Even if it's just one.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Juls »

In post 876, talah wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?
Please explain who you think is scummy without mentioning their read on you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Juls »

In post 877, farside22 wrote:Papa zito: who are your scum reads exactly?
Back at you farside. I mean, I have read you as town most of the game but I admit I might have started skimming your posts at some point based on that fact. A summary and reasons would be nice.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Juls »

In post 883, talah wrote:Excuse me. Can you kindly back off and stop jumping in and preempting the validity of my questions and methods?
No. My question does not prevent Venmar from answering yours. Can you answer my question now?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Juls »

And I have an idea while Venmar is voting you but I think he should answer your question himself.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Juls »

In post 895, Papa Zito wrote:...wtf are these votes
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Juls »

we have 29 hours....somebody start a swing.

muffin, put a vote somewhere at least
@ProfFridays and Deathnote, you need to choose someone who is actually going to get lynched.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Juls »

In post 901, zMuffinMan wrote:you're not my mother, you can't tell me what to do
Super.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Juls »

We don't have time to sway a qwints vote. 29 hours.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Juls »

Why do you think that of Oversoul but not Talah?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Juls »

Everyone except me I believe.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Juls »

Farside, the comment was that she thinks everyone who votes her is scum. I meant that she thinks everyone who votes her is scum except me. You appear to have flipped that around.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Juls »

I lean town on qwints. So I don't support that today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Juls »

In post 921, TheIrishPope wrote:Juls, you know I'm town, right? So you trust me when I say I know qwints is scum with talah? Tomorrow we can lynch talah and it will be much easier without all the turmoil.
I lean town on you but I don't think you are sheep worthy at this point. And I don't like setting up lynches either
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Juls »

I would be shocked if we actually got a lynch of anyone at this point.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote, vote: Venmar

Don't think he is scum but he is better than most of the choices and it doesn't look like I am going to get talah. I don't want a no lynch. I would gladly switch back to talah if interest grows.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Juls »

Wait...talah has more than Venmar I think...I'm going back. I don't think she will get there though. But I guess I will vote Venmar before deadline if he gets the votes.
everyone needs to pick Venmar or talah before deadline.

unvote, vote talah
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Juls »

Unvote, Vote: zito

Let's see if we can build enough interest here in the waning moments. Willing to jump back to talah....
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Juls »

Problem?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Juls »

You're so idealistic if you think that just saying you are a power role is a get out of jail free ticket. I don't support a qwints lynch. Several people have mentioned zito so I am trying to see if we can get him as opposed to qwints. Plus, I don't think I have the support for your lynch I am pretty sure.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Juls »

Is my vote on you? No. Zito wouldn't be my first choice but he is in my leaning-scum column. I'm not voting qwints. Now, if you think Zito is scum why are you not joining me?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Juls »

Fuck it.

Unvote, Vote: qwints
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Juls »

I hate this game....
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Not happening KA, its either qwints or NL
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Juls »

And apparently its qwints.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Juls »

Original Roll String: 1d42
1 42-Sided Dice: (20) = 20
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Juls »

Dia De Los Muertos: That will probably work nicely after a night of double actions
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Juls »

I was wondering if he tagged whoever killed him blue. And maybe there is a color checker type role?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Juls »

Prof, this might not have been the best game for you to start with on mafia scum.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Juls »

I agree.. Just wait on BB to explain tomorrow...unless someone starts writing in blue.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1157, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1152, Oversoul wrote:
I agree with Juls.
In post 1153, Oversoul wrote:
Fuck.
No indication of what might be up here? Are you claiming that your blue text was a total shock to you after reading the previous speculation about what might cause it?
Jokes are funny.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #90) » Thu May 01, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Juls »

So we either need to look at Venmar as lying or we need to look at (Agar, BRO, Bulb) as a role blocker.

Just so I make sure I have it straight:
Venmar claims to have protected Oversoul (visit to Oversoul)
talah claims to have tracked Venmar (either Venmar went no where or got role blocked)
Iec claims to have targeted talah with something and got a null/result

Do I have it straight?
The way I see it, this scenario sounds very much like talah was roleblocked. Since if she was then Iec's no result makes sense. Also I guess we need to expand the pool of potential role blockers to room 3 as well since a role block from Room 3 or 4 would have blocked talah. So if she was role blocked our pool of roleblockers is (Agar, BRO, Bulb, Oversoul, PapaZito, Venmar)

I am willing to believe talah is town for the moment since it seems pretty confirmable that she did in fact perform this night action. If she and buddies were able to fake all this it would be pretty stellar and I would applaud her.

Also, I could use some more clarification of Venmar's role. I took the BP-Vest to mean only if his target was shot but it sounds like he has 2 BP vests full stop. Is that accurate?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #91) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Juls »

I guess I was thinking of Iec's role as something like a tracker too but you are right, it could be anything. So I think we need some further clarification from iec to sort all this out.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #92) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Juls »

I don't want ice to full claim just say if a role locked talah could explain his results.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #93) » Thu May 01, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Juls »

Ice=iec
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #94) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Juls »

I don't understand 1245 at all. What do you mean BBMolla isn't coming back into the game?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #95) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Juls »

Well, I have thought Agar for a while so he is my top suspect for a RB.

Vote: Agar

P-edit proximity outweighs action P
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #96) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Juls »

We have a higher degree of certainty that the Roleblock came from your room or Venmar's room than we do that BBMolla was the scum kill. It could have been the vig kill. I think the lynch pool today should be (Agar, BRO, Bulb, Oversoul, PapaZito) and *maybe* Venmar. Finding the roleblocker also takes away the roleblocker. Finding the killer does not take away the kill.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #97) » Fri May 02, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Juls »

Who what? 3 trackers? And what was with your veiled "How you doing Talah?" comment?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #98) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Juls »

So AD tracks Iec who admits to targeting the person who AD says he tracked to. I think all are telling the truth but who's to say scum don't have a tracker?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #99) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Juls »

Don't know. Is AD claiming full tracker?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #100) » Fri May 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Juls »

I still think we should focus on trying to catch the role block....I will admit Agar seems a bit more town today than yesterday. I need to go back and look at who else was a potential role blocker but it is too late to go digging for that. For now,

UNVOTE: Agar
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #101) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1422, Iecerint wrote:Jesus if JULS isn't even reading the game, what hope do we have? D:
My eyes kinda glazed over after Zoroaster's explanation. I will reread later I guess. Today I am babysitting 2 additional kids and two puppies in addition to my own kids. I will probably not have much time.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #102) » Sun May 04, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Juls »

Will post later today. Still have my brother's kids but they should be leaving sometime this afternoon.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #103) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Juls »

I'll really be glad when this day is over. My head hurts from all the trackers. I get the geography thing now. Sorry for skimming. And lol at venmar's vote on me.

I admit my town read on TIP has weakened somewhat today. Post 1519 reads as really scummy to me. "hey, don't use your own logic, listen to muffin defending me...he's got it right". But I am a little scared to vote him because his wagon seems to be gaining traction so easily.

I also don't think Iec is scum. I may be wrong but the argument on him is that he targeted talah but not as a tracker. I don't think AD's claim makes him obv-scum, it just verifies he targeted who he claimed to target. Would iec assume that there was another tracker who was going to track him so he should claim to have tracked who he said he was going to target? There is no other reason for him to claim other than to verify himself to a tracker (which he was) or a watcher. I think all 4 of the people involved should be left alone today.

So, that leads me back to my scum-reads and proximity to the night kill (I know Agar hates this). But, of the people in rooms 1 and 3 (where the kills were). I think the scummiest person is Papa Zito. If I were scum, I would let the person who was getting the most heat from town do the kill because if they are caught it is no big loss.

VOTE: Papa Zito
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #104) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Juls »

@TIP - I don't have a problem with that part of your statement (though I don't know that she is necessarily doing that), it's the rest of it.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #105) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Juls »

The part where he was like "listen to muffin"
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #106) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Juls »

Agar, do you think Papa Zito is town?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #107) » Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Juls »

You have said zilch about me. Care to explain that read?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #108) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Juls »

I'll try to get to this tomorrow. My daughter is sick. I am getting way behind in this game.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #109) » Thu May 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Juls »

Which is basically what I suggested earlier about Zito....I didn't think about that with talah but it is a good point.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #110) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Juls »

Well that was completely unnecessary and very fucking rude. See post 1522.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #111) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Juls »

The good point is you could be the one lying. You thinking you are beyond reproach is really starting to piss me off. Guess what, if you are town, you AREN'T God's gift to town. Your ego is ridiculous.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #112) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Juls »

You idiot, I am not voting talah. I am voting Zito. I just really dislike talah.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #113) » Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Juls »

Why do you even bother coming to this site? Do you just have an urge to type? because you aren't playing mafia.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #114) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Juls »

You can rant all you want. The point is not that she ACTUALLY role blocked Venmar. The point is that if Venmar is indeed town then scum would want to block him if they were going to kill inside his room. This is all contingent on if Venmar is who he says he is. It is a little box I have checked in the back of my mind. I'm not pushing it. So you can quit defending her. It could be someone else is a blocker too. It could be that Venmar made the kill and is just stirring the pot. We won't know until how flips.

For fucks-sake. Remind me not to say someone has a good point. Why the fuck are you and God's gift to Mafia jumping me instead of Venmar anyway?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #115) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Juls »

So we have 5 days left before deadline and half of that is a holiday weekend. And yet again this town is no where near a lynch. Lots of people have said "I would vote Zito but..." So how about all you people actually vote him and let's see if we can get the lynch going. I don't want another last minute flippity flop fiasco.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #116) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Juls »

With you...yeah, you would take that as a complement.

I don't really see TIP as all that scummy. Zito has been completely useless and like I said before, scum would want their scummiest player to do the kill in case they were caught in this role-heavy game. Of the two rooms, Zito is the scummiest.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #117) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Juls »

@farside - what doesn't make you pissy? I said "good point" and I have explained what I meant by that. If you don't like it, I don't really care. Why do we need to waste 10+ posts on two words that, if I am reading right, neither of you think are scummy but just want to beat your drums about it.

@muffin - I read
most of
your long wall about bulba but all I see is you saying "sure this could be town but...". I don't really *feel* this case.

P-edit: Oh look, farside is defending talah again...
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #118) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Juls »

muffin, that's not what I am saying at all. I guess what I am saying is that your case, while I think is town-motivated, didn't sway me that much. At least right now. If we get rid of some of my higher scum reads and we still haven't found scum I may go back and take a second looksy. I just think right now there are more-scummier people. Hell, picking off one of the uselss lurkers like Deathnote or Deltawave seem better than bulba at this point I think. Because honestly, at least one of these lurker-fucks is scum. No doubt.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #119) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Juls »

I could get behind the following lynches:
Papa Zito - I'm not going to lie, this is mostly proximity to kill and the fact I think scum would want their most suspect player to make the kill. When I did my "interest in lynching" post on day 1, Zito was at the top.
Deltawave - 10 posts in 73 pages. 2 serious posts ( and I am being generous since one was during RVS), 1 joke post, 7 prod dodges/no content posts.
Deathnote - no original thoughts. Making an art form out of sheeping.
Aronis - hated the day vig shenanigans.
PeregrineV- haven't read anything out of this slot that makes me think he is town.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (isolation #120) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Juls »

The trackers are off the table for me today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #121) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Juls »

Because I am not sold on talah being scum. In fact, of the 3 trackers, I think her story is most plausible. I have town-read Iec most of the game and AD, while I don't town read him at all, I kinda believe his claim.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #122) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Juls »

/stepping outside the game a moment

Agar...I get it. You don't think much of me. I am going to kindly ask you to tone it down. Your attitude is making this game very un-fun for me. I don't want to replace out but I am not going to sit here and be berated on a personal level like this. If you have any decency, I ask that you comment on my play in a constructive way instead of insulting me. It does nothing to progress the game and honestly it is pretty hurtful.

/back to the game
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #123) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: Can you update names in the vote count with replacements, it's getting confusing

Nacho, why aren't you voting anyone?

Same question to the other 6 of you not voting....
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #124) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Juls »

I would prefer people have votes placed so close to deadline given what happened yesterday. But what the fuck do I know. I am just an idiot/worst player ever/fucking stupid. I'll just shut up for the rest of the day and only prod dodge as necessary. Good luck guys!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #125) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Juls »

UNVOTE: Zito
VOTE: TIP
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #126) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Juls »

/briefly suspending my hiatus

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=13046
Zoraster game with town tracker and mafia tracker. Also has a time element which might come into play later. Might be a helpful read. Funny, I was the mafia tracker but it was so long ago I had forgotten about it. Still don't really remember it but found it on my wiki.

/back on hiatus
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #127) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Juls »

Oops, misread, no town tracker...ignore. But still..a mafia tracker
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (isolation #128) » Sun May 11, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Juls »

UNVOTE: tip
VOTE: aronis
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (isolation #129) » Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1815, Juls wrote:I could get behind the following lynches:
Papa Zito - I'm not going to lie, this is mostly proximity to kill and the fact I think scum would want their most suspect player to make the kill. When I did my "interest in lynching" post on day 1, Zito was at the top.
Deltawave - 10 posts in 73 pages. 2 serious posts ( and I am being generous since one was during RVS), 1 joke post, 7 prod dodges/no content posts.
Deathnote - no original thoughts. Making an art form out of sheeping.
Aronis - hated the day vig shenanigans.
PeregrineV- haven't read anything out of this slot that makes me think he is town.
Deadline is in 38 hours...
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #130) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Juls »

Farside, he said one thing that was scummy to me. The rest, while not productive, I have not read as scum. I have decided that I am not compromising today like I did yesterday just for the sake of a lynch.

Agar, I refuse to participate at anything but the minimal level so long as you are in the game. And after the game, I refuse to participate in any game in which you are playing or modding or any thread in which you are posting. I have played with a lot of players I have disagreed with and had a healthy debate/argument with and ended the game as friends or at the very least have been willing to play with them again. But you have pushed it too far. If you behaved this way with everyone, I could roll my eyes at you and move on, but for whatever reason you have taken a special interest in pissing all over me. There is a thread in mafia discussion that you would do well to read about verbally abusing fellow players. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=52281. So do not ask anything else from me. You are the last person I would ever do anything for.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #131) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Juls »

Oh wait...you have rad it...and learned nothing.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #132) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Juls »

*read
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (isolation #133) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Juls »

Difference: Oversoul was decent enough to sincerely apologize.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (isolation #134) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Juls »

@farside - Aronis's 379-386 felt off day 1 and I mentioned it. Plus the dayvig thing doesn't sit right with me at all. Tip is more gut plus reading other people's arguments for him vs. the ones against him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #135) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Juls »

I am not saying I am the nicest person but I have also not pin pointed one person and relentlessly bashed them for no other reason than the fact that they are playing the game "different" than I would or because they voted me on day one. Why do you have such a problem with me putting in my minimum anyway? You seem to not care that Aronis is doing it? Or Deltawave? Or Deathnote? or any other of these players. Why am
I, specifically,
fucking over the town anyway? Besides, according to you, I make bad arguments and I am the worst player ever. So, how is that fucking over the town if I just shut up? You should welcome it since I am so terrible. Also, calling someone "Gods Gift to Mafia" is not the same as calling them the worst player ever in the history of the site for an argument that was valid. To be honest, I hope you are mafia, because at least then, at the end of the day I will have a little respect for you because MAYBE, just MAYBE you are being a total jerk to get under my skin and throw me off my game. If you are town, then you have no excuse.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #136) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Juls »

Original Roll String: 1d41
1 41-Sided Dice: (36) = 36
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (isolation #137) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Juls »

Yeah scum can coordinate so it's a very scum sided event.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #138) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Juls »

VOTE: Veto

This town needs modified savior or players choice!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (isolation #139) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Juls »

Yes, Zito earns a lot of town points especially if nacho is scum.

unvote
Vote: nacho
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #140) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Juls »

Me especially? How do the two even correlate? I think Zito made a good catch so I am voting it. As for tip, I haven't been defending him. Nobody has convinced me that tip is scum so I am not voting him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (isolation #141) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Juls »

Because it is. And his reaction to being called on it was poor. Why are you so quick to ignore it? Because you did it too? I don't like the fact that you said "like I read the rules" except that you quoted from the rules the post right before that! I'm not 100% convinced tip is town but I like the cases on the people I am voting more than the case on tip. Yesterday I went against my gut and voted qwints. I don't want to do that again.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #142) » Tue May 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Juls »

We're not lining up lynches. Quit while you are ahead.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #143) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Juls »

Farside,

Nacho: I find the combination of post 2073 and then post 2081 7 minutes later to be scummy. Post 2073 shows he is reading the thread and has saw Zito's accusation. Why did it take him 7 additional minutes to say he didn't read the rules?

Tip:
Parts I disagree with:
-I don't think his "low hanging fruit" comment was necessarily scummy neither because he is in it or because he put talah in it.
-That he tunneled talah D1. Lots of people tunnel regardless of alignment.
-I don't think his comment "I'm seeing this guy, he's not doing what I would do as town, ergo scum" was a scummy-misrep. I think of it more like a question. If he had said "are you saying if I don't do what you do as town then I am scum?" it would have the same meaning.
-That wagon also built pretty quickly from what I saw to be a weak case. So I felt like Tip might be easy-pickings for scum.

TIP things I find scummy:
-That he is coasting
-The other part of 1519 where he references muffin's defense of him.

The long and short of it is that Tip is not the most pro-town player to me and he isn't the most scummy player. He is probably null at best for me. I have other reads that are more scummy.

Why are you so hell-bent on me, in particular, voting Tip? Especially since I town read him day 1.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #144) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Juls »

I don't hate nomination but I think we need something better. I will wait if everyone else wants to.

UNVOTE: Veto
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #145) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Juls »

Nacho is at L-2
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #146) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Juls »

Pv, link please to the game you ignored it in.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #147) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Juls »

So if you are town, now might be a good time to claim and such...
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #148) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Juls »

No by seeing it in the mafia thread. My suspicion is one or you did it and that person read the rules. The rest of you just assumed the syntax was the same for town and you slipped.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #149) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Juls »

One of you*
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2258 (isolation #150) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Juls »

We have 21 hours so make it quick
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #151) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Juls »

Why in the world does that claim equate to an unvote?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #152) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Juls »

I know what a neighbor does....what's a friendly neighbor? And when do you neighborize, during day or night?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #153) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Juls »

Well, at risk of starting an argument, I am not un voting if the person confirming you is Agar.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (isolation #154) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Juls »

Possibly. Not definitely, it would be a high risk, high reward gambit.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #155) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Juls »

Not particularly, no. I just don't trust the situation.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (isolation #156) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Juls »

Zito, he is the one that caught it so he has no reason to lie for you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #157) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Juls »

Trackers are likely not to live, two are JOAT types. If he is telling the truth there is also the potential of role blocks. It's all a big can of wifom. And your argument is the same if he visits Zito.

Also, if we don't lynch nacho, he MUST be nominated no matter what from his room. No one will be able to confirm him before nominations.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (isolation #158) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Juls »

I think lynching Aronis is a lot more useful than lynching Tip. With 20ish hours though I don't know if we are lynching anyone.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #159) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Juls »

What's 169? Link?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #160) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm on ipad and either they removed the search feature in iOS 7 upgrade or I can't find it.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #161) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Juls »

Yeah fuck that. Nacho needs to be lynched today! Everyone re-vote him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #162) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 2352, Juls wrote:Yeah fuck that. Nacho needs to be lynched today! Everyone re-vote him.
^this girl is smart. Listen to her.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #163) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Juls »

Thanks guys for ipad tips....now vote nacho. Too convenient.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #164) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Juls »

Guys, if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck then nacho is a duck.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #165) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Juls »

But we aren't lynching Venmar. Please lynch nacho. This town needs a moral boost and what better way to do that than lynching this juicy duck?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (isolation #166) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Juls »

Venmar, please vote nacho.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #167) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Juls »

No.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #168) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Juls »

No he is at L-5 I think but he needs to die today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #169) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Juls »

This is stupid...he is scum on a platter. I don't even know why I am here. I am completely out of sync with this entire town. I literally hate this game and can't see what putting off nacho until tomorrow buys us. No offense to zoraster, it's a fun setup but i am beyond frustrated with this game.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #170) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Juls »

I think he is mafia and I imagine there are no goons since this is a power heavy game. On a double action night why would we want to leave scum with an extra two actions.? It is just completely unreasonable to me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #171) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Juls »

I'll repeat in really big letters...Why would we leave nacho until tomorrow on a double action night when he could potentially have powers aside from the kill? It's like leaving him alive for 2 nights

I'd rather take the chance on that small, minuscule, itty-bitty chance that he is town to bypass the double actions that he would get. God...there are 16 other town other than myself. Please tell me that this makes since to the majority of you!
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #172) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Juls »

Bulbazak please vote nacho.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (isolation #173) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Did you miss my big letters? What do you say to that?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (isolation #174) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Juls »

So here's what happens tonight...nacho gets his two actions in and his target conveniently dies or his target is his buddy or he is blocked or whatever. He will try to say aww shucks...please don't vote me. But we will and then we have given mafia two extra actions. Plus he will submit the kills, freeing all his buddies from all the tracks.

Pros vs cons people. Weigh them out, the scale is on the table for lynching him today.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (isolation #175) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Juls »

Everyone would forgive you...along with the other 11 who lynch him, muffin. Blame it on me for all I care.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #176) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Juls »

Muffin....He isn't a friendly neighbor. He doesn't have a 1-shot action. He has a full blown scum action.....please, for the love of all that is good in the world, vote him. Have a crisis of conscience next game you play with him.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #177) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Juls »

Still talah, please....vote him. You have to understand the pros of lynching him outweigh the cons.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #178) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Juls »

I love you muffin...don't tell my husband.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #179) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Juls »

Talah, Agar, Zito....are you around?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #180) » Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Juls »

I want to sleep peacefully...and it's bedtime.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (isolation #181) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Juls »

I will listen to anything you have to say on tip tomorrow, but today, it needs to be nacho. What does he have to be at for you to vote him?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (isolation #182) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Juls »

Aronis, it is very close to deadline. Vote now please. You were willing to sheep me before...do it now please.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #183) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Juls »

Hey while you are around.. Your day vig: real or fake? One word answer please.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #184) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Juls »

I said I think you are scum and I think it was fake. Now, real or fake?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #185) » Wed May 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Juls »

You are being anti-town for not answering. Do you realize this?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (isolation #186) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by Juls »

Talah, he is also being voted because he claimed a role that he was planning to fake claim with recently. How have you forgot that little fact. I know you want to lynch tip but please don't be stubborn at this point.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2456 (isolation #187) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Post by Juls »

And you don't find that highly suspect?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (isolation #188) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by Juls »

You know you can and should only worry about muffin after his flip right?
...going back to sleep, this is such an obvious lynch to me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #189) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Juls »

Muffin is voting nacho. And 2 more people need to do so now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (isolation #190) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 am

Post by Juls »

You are already....
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #191) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Juls »

Farside, out who you targeted so we can decide what to do with ActionDan. I have more to say but will hold off until I hear from farside. Those in my room can vouch that I have some info.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (isolation #192) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: Call me super paranoid but can you add some sort of verification to that form so someone can't submit for someone else?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #193) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Juls »

Room One - mnemonicdevice (obvious choice)
Room Two - Agar (I like this choice since Nacho chose Agar to verify him. I assume farside was the tie breaker)
Room Three - Cheery Dog (I don't hate this choice but this whole room is not my favorite)
Room Four - Magua (Another lurker but this room is scummy to me too)
Room Five - TheIrishPope (I am going to assume this was a gift to talah. I hope that Zito led this though. I would like some details of the conversations here)
Room Six - ActionDan (I bet you were thinking it would be Aronis? Well, there are reasons here that will be revealed after farside talks)
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (isolation #194) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Juls »

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear farside. I am your vigalante and the second kill target of mafia last night. ActionDan is claiming to be blocked. My kill choices last night were Agar and Aronis. Aronis for the fake day vig and Agar for the confirmation LOLs of Nacho. On N1 I killed KingdomAces. Originally I wanted to kill Agar and Talah on N2. I killed Kingdom because he was also my FOS and figured that it would be too obvious that it was me so I wanted to wait until double action to kill talah/Agar. Things changed a bit day 2 though.

I will be voting ActionDan but lets get some more infos from last night before we do that.

Also, there is another part to my role that involves Mafia being able to block me by placing a sticker on me. It is a permanent sticker which will not go away until I kill the Sticker giver or he/she dies. Therefore, they will sticker me tonight or kill me. I have asked for Venmar's protection. Basically, if they sticker me I can shoot blindly as I go sticker-giver hunting and it won't kill the town. If there is a town-sticker remover though that would be awesome if you could apply that to me.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #195) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Juls »

Also ActionDan failed to say who he targeted.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (isolation #196) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Juls »

And no results on both?
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (isolation #197) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Juls »

I have submitted 2 modified saviors
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (isolation #198) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Juls »

What metal sonic and bro claim? Damn this 100 page game!

Also, I suspect mafia is killing with blue goo. I tried to search muffins posts for a crumb of blue goo meaning and didn't see one. And mod wouldn't verify one way or the other for me. I don't know what blue goo means however
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (isolation #199) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Juls »

Oh nvm...same person