qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:34 am

Post by qwints »

In post 573, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 572, qwints wrote: As much as I hated KK's 500, looking back, he's got a solid point about Aronis attacking someone for voting the same person he was, and I don't think Aronis's explanation made sense.
So do you think Aronis town-derped that he was voting Oversoul, scum-derped that he was voting Oversoul, or some other thought?
I find that inconsistency of that kind normally comes from scum. Looking at the sequence of posts, it doesn't seem like Aronis's oversoul vote was a one-off or a joke vote (look at his reference to it in 379 which he quotes in 433. I don't see a town thought pattern that matches Aronis's sequence of posting.

I also think the reactions are useful.

zMuffinMan dismisses it, and labels kk obv scum. I agree with KK in seeing this as a chainsaw defense of Aronis.

AGar and Bulbazak notice it, but don't pursue it. Since the dialogue between KK and zMuffinMan was ongoing, this makes sense from town players.

I think this issue got dropped because of KK not posting since Sunday and muffinman's attacks looking pretty credible (KK"s 500 complaint about scrutiny is truly awful.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 am

Post by farside22 »

@Juls:

In regards to PeregriveV. I found these post very informative: post 538
post 540

In regards to KA.

I don't know if you really want to see a wall so I will use a link and explain each thing in the post I like.
The reason I like this post

There was a post he put about you that he thought was buddying and I can see that thought process. And I agreed the point you had on Tony is pretty weak.
He defends himself well under pressure as well.
To add on I don't see scum saying something like this or admitting to it especailly with people thinking it was suspicious that he missed TIP's point.

@Muffin: Can you point to the players that are going after only low hanging fruit please?

@PV: post 564 not sure how you can call post 167 giving thoughts about a player.
I mean really how is this a thought that gives a POV that you go oh wow that is town?
In post 167, Papa Zito wrote:What. oh, welp

In that case, moar aronis votes, and someone shoot Deathnote plz.

Post 197 states the following:
In post 197, Papa Zito wrote:Sorry. Already missing stuff, bad sign :/ Carry on
I don't get your point there

post 234 is null agreed there is at least a follow up on 272 but still say he is hypocritical.

Post 445 is a stupid question asked
In post 445, Papa Zito wrote:AGar, yes. So you're saying you follow her logic but disagree with it?
I mean seriously stupid.

Link me to the games you played please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Juls »

@farside - With regards to Peregrine, when I read those two posts I got a vibe that he were attacking people who were not participating that much who were easy marks instead of people who have posted a lot of stuff and said much more scummy things. I think him having so few scum reads and the ones he picked being lurkers was not strong at all.

With regards to KA, your first link just took me to his ISO, which post# are you referencing? As for your second link, I just see that as backpedaling. I am not saying that town never make me mistakes, they do and should admit it when they do so that they don't continue to push something bad. But I guess I don't read this particular post that way.

---
Oh and peregrine's reinterpretation of my reads are not exactly accurate. Particularly in the Leaning-Town/Null-Town area. But close enough I guess.
-------------------------------------
Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls: I'm referencing ka's post 178.
In regards to pv. I would say my first reaction to his list was close to rage attack. However the prof Friday point is valid regardless of being newb, no one really is attacking him. When Pere mentioned the action I started thinking of another newb that did the same thing and he was scum. It is mostly a town point in pere's favor.
I think his town read of papa z is pretty awful.

Oh and before I forget and call it a day I'm thinking you scum read of agar is more a personal prospective. I don't agree with agar too much but that doesn't make him scum and he is giving indepth reasoning for his reads.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Juls »

I honestly don't think my read on him is personal. Nothing I have said in my reads of him has been related to his douche-baggery. The only thing I admit is that if he keeps acting the way he is I am going to tune him out and ignore him. I just don't like when people are rude like that for no apparent reason. I know there are plenty of them around here though.
Juls
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 564, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 553, farside22 wrote:@PV: When you have time can you explain that town readon on PZ please?
Nothing as concrete as I’d like, but moves the game along and gives thoughts on Aronis, Deathnote.
questions Juls, answers Oversoul, challenges & questions Kingdom
doesn’t push a misrep or clutter up the thread trying to prove he’s not wrong.
-Tasking Aronis to do work. - following up.
:up: This last I particularly relate to because if you play to get lynched, you might as well provide 8something* besides sucking up gamespace. Zito is keeping up the Aronis pressure.
More of the same, with an example of continuing the questioning to understand better.

Stuff like this feels like town scumhunting players and examining other players reactions to that hunting.

Granted, I disagree on Kingdom, but I just finished playing two other games with him, so I read him as townish, and not detrimental.
In post 576, farside22 wrote:@Juls:

In regards to PeregriveV. I found these post very informative: post 538
post 540

In regards to KA.

I don't know if you really want to see a wall so I will use a link and explain each thing in the post I like.
The reason I like this post

There was a post he put about you that he thought was buddying and I can see that thought process. And I agreed the point you had on Tony is pretty weak.
He defends himself well under pressure as well.
To add on I don't see scum saying something like this or admitting to it especailly with people thinking it was suspicious that he missed TIP's point.

@Muffin: Can you point to the players that are going after only low hanging fruit please?

@PV: post 564 not sure how you can call post 167 giving thoughts about a player.
I mean really how is this a thought that gives a POV that you go oh wow that is town?
In post 167, Papa Zito wrote:What. oh, welp

In that case, moar aronis votes, and someone shoot Deathnote plz.

Post 197 states the following:
In post 197, Papa Zito wrote:Sorry. Already missing stuff, bad sign :/ Carry on
I don't get your point there

post 234 is null agreed there is at least a follow up on 272 but still say he is hypocritical.

Post 445 is a stupid question asked
In post 445, Papa Zito wrote:AGar, yes. So you're saying you follow her logic but disagree with it?
I mean seriously stupid.

Link me to the games you played please.
167 I read as a scumread/useless-read on Deathnote. the call for votes reads as pressure on Aronis, since he so far had a single selfvote and other non-helpful posting. There's not much reason for scum to call for more votes on the first wagon on page5. It's 95% likely NOT to be lynched, so scum don't bother getting themsleves connected.

refers to . In Zito is questioning Juls about his push vs his vote. Juls points out in that his vote is on Agar. Zito could have created noise in the thread by going back to / and picking them apart to try and twist the meaning or create a bunch of garbage posting arguing semantics.

There was also no attempt to buddy/whiteknight/defend any of Agar's, Aronis, or Juls actions or posts. Scum Zito could have gotten more mileage out of that whole interaction.

Not sure what is hypocrtical about . He disagrees with Juls about Agar, he wants details from Aronis (one of the things that points to his Aronis votes as pressure for content), and explains to Prof Friday why the "lynch room1" is a bad idea.

- Is once again Zito trying to get reads on/reads from Aronis, and understand his thought processes. Cynically enough, I no longer feel the need to do this every game, but I have before, so I get why he's doing it.

And my games? My 2013-now record got wiped, but they are all on site. The rest are in my sig.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 578, farside22 wrote:Juls: I'm referencing ka's post 178.
In regards to pv. I would say my first reaction to his list was close to rage attack. However the prof Friday point is valid regardless of being newb, no one really is attacking him. When Pere mentioned the action I started thinking of another newb that did the same thing and he was scum. It is mostly a town point in pere's favor.
I think his town read of papa z is pretty awful.

Oh and before I forget and call it a day I'm thinking you scum read of agar is more a personal prospective. I don't agree with agar too much but that doesn't make him scum and he is giving indepth reasoning for his reads.
Nobody ever likes the list. :P

There are some I'm reading from existing posts, and some I want direct interaction from. The fact I don't have any strong scumreads right now means scum is in the lurkers, or one of my townreads is off. You seem to think it's Zito, but not seeing his posts coming from scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 547, talah wrote:Just as an afterthought too, it might be a really good idea if we all give indications of who we're prepared to see lynched today, idunno, maybe a list of 3 or more each. That way we can discuss candidates in enough time to get some kind of consensus happening, and have a reasonable idea of potential failovers in the case of claims. The OP states that this game has a decent amount of PRs iirc.

I'm not getting to it tonight because I'm being a lazy fuck, but will commit the time tomorrow night.
This is a good idea, we're at 5 days remaining.

Top Scumreads:
1. KingdomAces
2. Talah
3. Aronis

Top Bulletcatchers:
1. Prof Fridays
2. Deathnote
3. Deltawave
In post 548, farside22 wrote:
In post 544, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 519, farside22 wrote:
vote: Papa Zito
umad
Nope.

I'm liking pv and it's about fucking time someone explained there reasoning more then others in this game.
*Looks at pz.*
yeah umad
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zito
- farside thinks I'm wrong/nuts about you being town. I'm not, am I?

Lynch today: ActionDan, Khan, Reck
Bullet tonight: Deathnote, IrishPope, GuyinFreezer
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Juls »

What happened to Prof, Peregrine?
Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Lynch today: Papa Zito, Qwints, Prof Friday
Bullet tonight: Aronis (distraction no matter what anyone tells me), Deathnote, GIF

I don't care for those useless players at this point and frankly I think Aronis play makes him a distraction and should be erradicated.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 am

Post by qwints »

Lynch:
1) Venmar
2) Aronis
3) Prof Friday

Shoot:
1) Action Dan
2) Deltawave
3) GiF
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote="In post 580,
167 I read as a scumread/useless-read on Deathnote. the call for votes reads as pressure on Aronis, since he so far had a single selfvote and other non-helpful posting. There's not much reason for scum to call for more votes on the first wagon on page5. It's 95% likely NOT to be lynched, so scum don't bother getting themsleves connected.

refers to . In Zito is questioning Juls about his push vs his vote. Juls points out in that his vote is on Agar. Zito could have created noise in the thread by going back to / and picking them apart to try and twist the meaning or create a bunch of garbage posting arguing semantics.

There was also no attempt to buddy/whiteknight/defend any of Agar's, Aronis, or Juls actions or posts. Scum Zito could have gotten more mileage out of that whole interaction.

Not sure what is hypocrtical about . He disagrees with Juls about Agar, he wants details from Aronis (one of the things that points to his Aronis votes as pressure for content), and explains to Prof Friday why the "lynch room1" is a bad idea.

- Is once again Zito trying to get reads on/reads from Aronis, and understand his thought processes. Cynically enough, I no longer feel the need to do this every game, but I have before, so I get why he's doing it.

And my games? My 2013-now record got wiped, but they are all on site. The rest are in my sig.[/quote]

Trying to cut this wall quote stuff because experience tells me people zone out with it.
Anyways:
I disagree with your point on post 167. Scum would push whatever lynch floated their boat. It's not alignment indictive if you believe your point and I know mine is true too.
I think trying to twist things is not easy for anyone to do as scum. You have to tread carefully. I'm not sure why you would think scum would twist the argument.
Neutral reads. Yawn.
The post was hypocritical because Zito's reason's thus far have been pretty crappy or less then informative.
I was actually asking for the game you played with Zito to see why you see this from town. Also have you checked into his scum games?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 584, Juls wrote:What happened to Prof, Peregrine?
He hasn't responded yet to .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 587, farside22 wrote:I was actually asking for the game you played with Zito to see why you see this from town. Also have you checked into his scum games?
I think he was scum in a Large Theme Star Wars in last few years, but I don't remember.

No, haven't researched anyone's past games yet except Deltawave that you linked. That'll be for later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:23 am

Post by talah »

I'd like to know where TIP gets the impression that I'd be newbscum as well.

My very first game he subbed in late in the game and that's the only other time we've played together. However, I've played probably 10 games, some of them larges. His newbscum assertion seems off and like knowledge he shouldn't have, unless he'd researched it or someone had told him to push it to encourage me to get into a self-meta shitfight.

Juls, you're so so wrong and I absolutely don't have a read on you yet. I've misread both town and scum for walling and aggression before, so here's my advice: try to be somewhat sensible in the ways you go about your business. If you're poking someone, do it for a reason. Be able to back this reason up. And participate
consistently

Right now your arguments against me look like you're trying to frame me up as scummy, not scumhunt.
The only thing I really feel okay with is your readslist which I don't agree with completely, but quite a few of the reads you have match with mine. If you
are
town I think there's a possibility of scumhunting together.

Readslist tonight but if you want where I'm tending so far, I'd love to lynch TIP (but I do understand the idea of wanting to keep certain players around beyond Day 1 to see how they prove out), I want to check out Zito again (honestly haven't spent any time reading properly for about 5 RL days now) but he's on the table for now, I'd also be okay with Venmar and KK just on the back of a zMuffin sheep (and lack of anything to make me feel like they're town, so perhaps not just a sheep), and possibly others are quite okay for a D1 lynch. If a Vig exists I don't think it's a good idea to be shooting tonight without at least some hard evidence but *shrug*.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Juls »

In post 590, talah wrote:Juls, you're so so wrong and I absolutely don't have a read on you yet. I've misread both town and scum for walling and aggression before, so here's my advice: try to be somewhat sensible in the ways you go about your business. If you're poking someone, do it for a reason. Be able to back this reason up. And participate consistently.
I don't like to wall post. That was a catch up post and I don't intend to do that often. I don't recall asking you for advise on how to play and I am 'poking' all people I have suspicions of for 'reasons'. If someone has a question about said 'reasons' I am happy to respond. And also don't lecture me on consistency. I made it very clear that my in-laws, who I only see once every other year are in town. I don't intend to sit at my computer constantly while they are here. They went on a day-trip today so I was able to catch up.
Juls
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 583, PeregrineV wrote:
@Zito
Nah dude. I never claimed to be good at the game tho.

You'll note farside's crusade only came after my 445. You'll also note her sudden playstyle shift after I pointed it out and Oversoul +1ed it. I"m currently undecided if she's just emotional town or scared scum, will determine this with her next moves. Don't really have anything else to say about her atm.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 am

Post by DeathNote »

I am pretty good at catching bullets.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Mod: Requesting replace out
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

imma make you all a deal

I'll coast D1 then try later because I don't want to replace out but I'm seriously not going to be able to contribute D1
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 592, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 583, PeregrineV wrote:
@Zito
Nah dude. I never claimed to be good at the game tho.

You'll note farside's crusade only came after my 445. You'll also note her sudden playstyle shift after I pointed it out and Oversoul +1ed it. I"m currently undecided if she's just emotional town or scared scum, will determine this with her next moves. Don't really have anything else to say about her atm.
Nope on my playstyle change.
You seem to miss my point on over soul. So saying all I have done is ask questions this game is a misprep.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 am

Post by qwints »

In post 595, xRECKONERx wrote:imma make you all a deal

I'll coast D1 then try later because I don't want to replace out but I'm seriously not going to be able to contribute D1
Fine by me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 560, Oversoul wrote:The tone, diction, and syntax remind me of myself when I become a dejected townie trying to explain something.
but..ugh whatever, i get it, this is virtually the same reason (tone, reaction, etc) that got me to townread you anyways. all i can do is cross my arms, make a constipated face, and frown at you i guess
In post 562, zMuffinMan wrote:why?

and why do you think qwints is scum?
1. mainly for the "be town" comment
2. this is looking similar to his scum meta, and he's been very jumpy and opportunistic with his votes
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 am

Post by DeathNote »

In post 595, xRECKONERx wrote:imma make you all a deal

^this is me for every larger game. I usually get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of posts and players that I find it hard to focus.

I will get better as the game progresses.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”