farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1823, Aronis wrote:
In post 1777, farside22 wrote:@ aronis I asked questions to you below. I'm still waitng for a response.
In post 1707, farside22 wrote:Asking for replacement is a null action. Aronis why do you think it is a town only action?
In post 1749, farside22 wrote:Talah: where did you see the soft claim day.

Aronis: walk me through why you self voted day one instead of using your ability.
Like why not use it then instead if self viring..and no I don't mean using it on yourself
In this case, asking for a replacement was a town action. I didn't say it always was.

Because I was mad and didn't really care about the game. It did cross my mind to use it on myself, but that was probably not a great idea.

Yeah I call bullshit.

Vig shot here please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:42 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Well then
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1826, TheIrishPope wrote:Well then
Wagon disappears and this is all you have to offer?

How does no one see this?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Skimming but not reading today.

Just that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1678, zMuffinMan wrote:i keep hoping one day you'll figure out the answer
hydra with me and teach me your ways and maybe, one day.
In post 1685, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1664, Nachomamma8 wrote:Oh no Oversoul I actually read your post and please fix your reads :(
;_;

Why am I so bad
A lot of what you post just seems naive. TiP town because he claimed VT? Why? The Bulba obvtown because he's posting "protown things" is a big frowny face, clearing your townreads because ???, Juls being unreadable even though she seems decently town in game already and AGar being unreadable because ??? is all pretty boring. I thought you were one of the people who scumhunted by motivation instead of vague feelings here and there.
In post 1690, talah wrote:@Nacho, how's your catch-up coming along? I mean I know you've been hanging out with Thor, but still...
(I haven't caught up yet or bothered to attempt to catch up.
I have contributed more than a significant slice of this apathetic playerlist. You're welcome.)
In post 1690, talah wrote:Your TIP-meta conclusions are giving me the irrits. They seem needlessly shallow, in the form of "TIP does x as scum and y as town, he did y, so he's probably town".
Generally, I don't make deep meta conclusions about a player unless the player has a deep meta. I don't think TiP has a very deep meta, but if you want to disprove me and back up some of those "TiP-scum is god statements", go ahead!
In post 1732, talah wrote:
In post 1731, Venmar wrote:Semi lurking is just another way to say active lurking Aronis, thanks for admitting it even though you're probably a VI
Why did you tell him to use his shot on you?

If you're town and he's town, you've just wasted two shots of town power.
:neutral:
For what it's worth, I find Aronis's failed shot on Venmar suspicious.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Juls »

Mod: Can you update names in the vote count with replacements, it's getting confusing

Nacho, why aren't you voting anyone?

Same question to the other 6 of you not voting....
-------------------------------------
Juls
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm not voting because I don't particularly feel like it.
Is that an unacceptable answer to you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Or, as talah would put it, I'm trollfucking and voting destroys the vernier of trollfucking.

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Juls »

I would prefer people have votes placed so close to deadline given what happened yesterday. But what the fuck do I know. I am just an idiot/worst player ever/fucking stupid. I'll just shut up for the rest of the day and only prod dodge as necessary. Good luck guys!
Juls
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

(((Juls)))

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm sorry. I planned on voting after I caught up with the past 6 or so pages, and I plan on voting Bulbazak at the moment.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I understand you're frustrated as hell with this game and I understand why, but I'm pretty confident once I whip this lazy town into shape everyone won't be so boring! I also think that you have good stuff to offer to the game, but aren't as productive when opening the game makes you angry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Which I feel it definitely does at this point in time.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1833, Juls wrote:I would prefer people have votes placed so close to deadline given what happened yesterday. But what the fuck do I know. I am just an idiot/worst player ever/fucking stupid. I'll just shut up for the rest of the day and only prod dodge as necessary. Good luck guys!
Thank god it's not just me.
Half the time I read some persons wishy washy shit I want to rage so so badly.
This return to mafia has made me more cynical and I didn't think that was possible.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1838, farside22 wrote:
In post 1833, Juls wrote:I would prefer people have votes placed so close to deadline given what happened yesterday. But what the fuck do I know. I am just an idiot/worst player ever/fucking stupid. I'll just shut up for the rest of the day and only prod dodge as necessary. Good luck guys!
Thank god it's not just me.
Half the time I read some persons wishy washy shit I want to rage so so badly.
This return to mafia has made me more cynical and I didn't think that was possible.
You too, farside.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1835, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm sorry. I planned on voting after I caught up with the past 6 or so pages, and I plan on voting Bulbazak at the moment.
Why?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think Bulbazak is less town than TiP and he also looks like the most feasible counterwagon FMPOV. However, haven't read the past 4 pages, not completely sure that's accurate.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1804, farside22 wrote:On a side note to muffin: you basically gave tip and aronis permission to be scummy as they want because it is so in your face that there play no mater there alignment will bring this game down.
I hope that makes you feel good.
If they are both town, I think giving scum two free mislynches hurts the game more than whatever they post will. What's the most anti-town thing one person can do? Quickhammer? Post dumb shit?
In post 1820, AGar wrote:Scum do NOT want their scummiest player to do the kill BECAUSE they're most likely to catch heat from PRs. Like holy shit. You are so fucking ignorant of that small facet that I know you can't possibly be scum because your team would have bussed you from the fucking getgo. There is exactly ONE ROLE that could fuck that plan up, and that requires the watcher to be able to figure out WHO the kill is going to be in a game where it wasn't blatantly obvious. Literally, you could possibly be the worst player on the site in the history of the site when it comes to even trying to THINK like scum.
You do realize there are two philosophies on this and both are pretty valid.

Vote: Bulbazak

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Papa Zito »

People getting awful mad about a game. Everyone's gonna get a breather in a few days if not sooner, can we just persevere until then plz.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1843, Papa Zito wrote:People getting awful mad about a game. Everyone's gonna get a breather in a few days if not sooner, can we just persevere until then plz.
Agreed! My goodness! I think we've taken things a bit far. I mean, Papa Zito clearly wants me dead (lol, by the way), but can't we all just chill out and get along? While this game does involve arguing, it is a
game
, and we should be having
fun
. I can easily say I've never played mafia with as angry and emotionally-driven a crowd as this one!

Apologies for my absence, I've been prepping for my leaving this week. Apparently,
I will be leaving my computer behind and going dark until May 18th
. I'd still like to continue playing, but I understand if I am replaced because of this.

After catching up with everything, I'm pretty sure talah, far side, Juls and zMuffin are all town, despite the continual bickering between the three of them (or, perhaps,
due
to the bickering). Muffin has largely won me over to his side, I will say, so I've decided to place my vote for Bulbazak for the rest of Day 2. I am leaning town for Popey and Aronis, but I will agree with what seems to be the majority opinion that they aren't contributing much to the discussion and are pretty much a drag.

VOTE: Bulbazak

This may be my last post before my V/LA.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Professor Sheepdays, ladies and gentlemen. The towniest town that ever towned.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1630, zMuffinMan wrote:
bulba wrote:you write entire posts about how they can't possibly be scum, but then when asked, you reiterate that you don't have a town read on them and that they're vig bait
i call it as i see it

nobody has presented convincing reasons for thinking TIP is scum and i don't see good reason to think he's scum

it was the same with aronis D1

i am fully aware i could be wrong on either of these, and they
are
both players i would like to see vig killed rather than lynched because they're very easy lynches to push on players who may or may not be scum

the fact that you don't understand my position here means you either aren't reading or you're deliberating misrepresenting what i'm actually saying
I just have a problem with you hard defending someone, and then when someone asks you about it, you say, "Oh, I wasn't townreading them.". That sort of refusal to take a stance really bothers me.
In post 1630, zMuffinMan wrote:
bulba wrote:The point is that your play in that game felt more natural than it does in this one
yes and my point is that i think you're just making this up and it's such a vague claim that if i asked you to back it up, you'd say you can't or it's gut or something instead of proving it

so it's a very easy thing for you to say as scum, and seeing as it's a bullshit claim that's really, really vague, you can't be expected to back it up. great.
My gut tends to be scary accurate sometimes. Normally, I'm trying to figure out what I noticed subconciously. Gut's the basis for the read, which I develop as the game goes on. It's just another tool to find scum.
In post 1643, zMuffinMan wrote:look, the first thing you quoted was a quote strip of a post where i later answered the question (i.e. i wasn't ACTUALLY deflecting anything and i DID answer the fucking question), the second and third things you quoted are really fucking easy questions to ask (like... any player, regardless of alignment, can come up with those questions - it's really just asking for a read to be explained)
Why do you have a problem with me asking for reads to be explained?
In post 1648, TheIrishPope wrote:Yep, people are voting me because I'm TIP
I'm the paramount lynchbait

VOTE: Bulba
Go go counterwagon!
In post 1649, TheIrishPope wrote: Bulba just has it out for everyone who disagrees with her
This is false. I've given reasons for all of my scumreads, and I am not scumreading everyone who disagrees with me. This is just a quick and dirty discredit to follow that opportunistic vote you just layed down.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote:some of PZ's questions were kinda worthless, but others (like ones asking about reads or asking for elaboration or whatever) were, at the very least, game-relevant and questions designed to get information from players.
Let me get this straight. If PZ asks questions designed to get information from players, he's town, but if I ask questions to get information from players (like asking for them to explain reads, which you just called me out on), then I'm scum. Please make up your mind here.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: I also thought the way PZ was offering stances and making statements about different things came across as kinda townish, and that's something Bulba was overlooking altogether in this attack.
He seemed disinterested, which is why I picked up on his questions being faked. Maybe that was me reading him wrong, but that's what I took away from reading his posts.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: The other thing that seems to be a theme this game is, somewhat ironically, Bulba asking questions to appear like he's scum hunting when he's not actually scum hunting and trying to figure out various players' motivations!
Again, how can you claim this is the case and then call me scum for inquiring into players' reasoning? The two views don't gel.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 452, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 451, talah wrote: I like Bulba's naked vote and lazy follow up so far
What do you like about it? I'd think you'd be expecting me to be more confrontational as town.
I'm of mixed opinions about this. On the one hand, it's something I could potentially see coming from a town-Bulba who genuinely thinks it's weird that someone would read him as town based on his entrance. On the other hand, this came across as kind of awkward and a little forced, and not really a sensible question to ask at this stage. Also, it points to him being conscious of exactly how he was playing and how he thought he'd be perceived from playing in that way, which is something I generally associate with scum more than town. I suppose it's possibly town conscious of a change in playstyle, too, but meh. Tl;dr is it looked awkward.
I tunneled Talah hard in FE:A. I would have thought he'd be suspicious about a naked vote.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: The question to Talah was kind of awkward - asking whether someone has done something before as town doesn't really seem to serve much purpose, especially if they haven't but also haven't done something like that before as scum.
I haven't seen Talah as scum, and I couldn't remember if he'd posted anything like that before as town.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: is where he finally tries to justify the comment that I was saying Aronis was likely town, by pulling up a bunch of quotes in which I don't say any such thing. I suppose it's entirely possible that this was town-derp, but I think it's more likely scum who isn't actually reading closely or analysing what's being said and is instead looking for something easy to call out. Not only that, but he claims at this point that I said I was reading Aronis as scum - which I didn't say, either. I made it quite clear that I didn't have a read on Aronis, but that I thought his play was anti-town and I didn't think that was alignment indicative and seeing as the majority of opinions on Aronis being scum were based on anti-town play, I was merely pointing out it wasn't a good basis for calling him scum. This is fairly simple. Others who were following could easily understand this. Brian even pointed it out himself at one stage. And yet, Bulba is either misinterpreting what I was saying or deliberately misrepresenting it.
See, this is my problem with your defense. It's semantics based. You come off as incredibly nervous and not wanting to be connected to any sort of read on Aronis or TIP, which comes across as scummy to me. I still think you were overly defensive, as you were going overboard trying to dismiss the idea of any connection to Aronis. It's essentially the "He doth protest too much" principle.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: is where he finally acknowledges that his entire reason for linking me to Aronis was bullshit but says... I'm still scum with Aronis because... if I were town I would have clarified I didn't have a read instead of saying I didn't have a town read... Like, fuck me. This is just him trying to make the conclusion fit the evidence, it's not him analysing motivation or doing any sort of critical thinking whatsoever. And again he talks about me placing priority on separating myself from Aronis, when that WASN'T what I was doing - I was merely clarifying why his accusations were complete bullshit based on a flawed understanding of what I was actually saying.

The Tl;dr of this whole thing is that, rather than adapting to new information, Bulba was peddling the same bullshit the whole time, regardless of the many times he had to backtrack on his original stance. This isn't town play. This is scum trying to make shit fit his own agenda. He is constantly pushing his own agenda rather than critically thinking about new information.
So you show evidence of my seeing new evidence and reanalyzing, and then say that I saw evidence and didn't reanalyze. Okay.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: What's awkward about is not only the fact that Bulba criticises TIP for having static reads (which is something evident in his own reads, since they aren't "evolving" based on new information, they're just ignoring it or trying to make it fit the previous reads), I think this is a really lazy meta assessment of TIP and also a gross generalisation of TIP's play. I don't think this is genuine analysis of TIP's play, it's scum trying to make a sweeping generalisation and hoping he doesn't get called out on it.
First, my reads have not been static, and anybody who actually reads my ISO should see evidence of them evolving. Second, I stand by my analysis of TIP's play. As town, he actually does things. As scum, he tends to coast. He's not scumhunting and trying to get by with as little as possible. He's scum this game.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: is also rather meh; just another example of a poor meta read based off a single game (FEA) which is, again, either dumb as town or easy as scum. I mean, it turns out KA was town, but the reasoning here wasn't good. If I could be bothered, I'd look through his town and scum games and see whether he typically defends people based on meta from a single game, but I don't think I can really be bothered since it's not a major issue.
*Shows how meta reads can be accurate* *Then dismisses all meta reads*
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: up to this point, I'm not sure he has explained the Qwints read, or really commented or questioned Qwints... he's called Qwints scum a couple times, but nothing else
I find it interesting how you complain about my reads and how I'm not outing a read immediately when I get it, yet you never ask me about how I got to a conclusion when I state it. If you have a question, ask me. Don't complain after the fact.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: This is followed by where he makes an empty comment about thinking something is wrong with that list but................ does nothing to figure out what it is or elaborate on what he means by this. It's the kind of empty comment I like to throw around when I know I'm gonna be doing a shit load of backtracking at a later stage when my scum reads start flipping scum. "Oh fuck, I knew something was wrong with my list! Guess I should have done something about it!"
When I put together my reads list to show how I was reading the game, I kept getting the impression that something was off. Not in my scumreads, though, I felt solid about that. I just looked at my town and null reads and felt that something wasn't quite right. I don't have enough information now, but I do plan on going back later and reexamining everything.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: is the recent vote on TIP. He kinda, sorta, maybe explains his TIP read but the thing about this is that none of this is new information that's changed since the last time he posted, so the timing felt really awkward. The comment about him buddying Nacho was pretty awful and looked like an example of scum trying to use a poor wiki-tell to justify a poor vote. Also, regarding the other reasons for the TIP read, they're pretty fucking weak. It boils down to TIP tunneling talah and including her in a list of low-hanging fruit while criticising Agar for pushing low-hanging fruit. I'm kind of meh on this given it seems to come from a misinterpretation of what TIP was saying (obviously there are times when pushing players who could be described as low-hanging fruit will happen - I don't believe TIP was saying the act itself was scummy, and I don't really know why Bulba would try to push that angle). As a side note, I'm not really reading any of the early voters on TIP as scum here, and I could see this as the opportunistic-scum vote hiding amongst the other players pushing a mislynch. I suppose this argument fails if TIP is actually scum, but whatever.
Look, more TIP hard defending. But that's right, you don't think he's town or scum. You're forever stuck at null with him, which is strange, given that you're defending him all the time.
In post 1650, zMuffinMan wrote: As a side note, there's a real... I dunno, lack of conviction in some of his pushes. Like he's pushing people, but he doesn't really care who gets lynched, as long as it's a mislynch. The stuff with Qwints at the end of D1 is a minor example of this, but if both PZ and TIP happen to be town, his play today is the same stuff. He doesn't really care who gets lynched (like, it's not like you stubbornly pushing Reck D1, even though you backed off when people told you it wasn't happening, you at least showed you were disappointed in it. Bulba, though? Meh. Move on to the next target. Wheeeee.)
I very much care about who gets lynched, and I prefer that they be my scum reads. However, I also keep other considerations in mind, including which scum read is more likely to get lynched. Qwints was a scumread who I felt I could get lynched near deadline. I can't see how you don't get that.

However, that being said, I have a hard time believing you'd go through the trouble to go through my ISO like that as scum. It'd be way easier to misrep my current posts and bluster. That, and while I disagree with your analysis, the work does seem a little solid, although not as in-depth as you led us to believe. You didn't really analyze my posts as much as you generalized them. That's probably due to conf. bias, though. I also looked back at my room breakdown like I had planned given Oversoul's last post, and I have a hard time believing that you and Aronis could both be scum and both be in the same room. I didn't think much about it the first time, but coming back to it now, the idea just seems absurd. I still don't like you posting, but I'm having a harder time seeing you as scum in light of the evidence.
In post 1682, DeathNote wrote:Should I not be voting TIP?
You should totally vote TIP.
In post 1686, Oversoul wrote:Muffin, I'll throw you a bone. When I originally read Bulba's iso I thought to myself that Bulba wasn't exactly being super townie. His follow ups on a lot of his questions for lack of a better word were not existent and he seems to be happy to tunnel with you. However, he is doing something I do as town. I make walls that seemingly have little to do with the game. I get pressured for it ALL the time actually (read Farside's pressure of me earlier in this game). It helps me wrap my mind around the overall consensus of the game and see how the cogs are spinning for some players. I think I see town motivation in most of Bulba's stuff because of my own actions as town and how misconstrued they can be. Maybe I'm too sympathetic.

I will support you in pressuring Bulba to come up with some better scum reads though. Overall, he has not developed his scum reads (at least on you) despite spending such a large amount of time on it.
I hate this pandering. You state that you think I'm town, but yet you're going to vote me anyway because Muffin wants you to? Seriously, what is this?
In post 1695, Aronis wrote:OMG. You guys are sad. It hurts my head to even try reading this game. We should all calm down and take turns stating our thoughts nicely.
This is incredibly fake. He wants to look like he's doing something, and he continues that charade in the posts that follow. The questions he asks are to look busy. He's not interested in the answers. There's also something about the way he entered that seems off to me. I have a theory about it, but I want to keep it to myself for now.
In post 1703, Aronis wrote:
Throw cards at: Venmar

Rot in hell.
This reminds me of Defense of Hyrule.
In post 1716, Oversoul wrote:Bulba scum is really growing on me.
What happened in those 4 pages of nobody talking about me that made you change your read?

On to page 70.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Bulbazak ( 6 )
Brian Skies
TheIrishPope
zMuffinMan
Oversoul
Nachomamma8
Prof Fridays
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Iecerint ( 2 )
ActionDan
DeltaWave
[/color]
(L - 10 )

Oversoul ( 1 )
Venmar
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Papa Zito ( 1 )
Juls
[/color]
(L - 11 )

talah ( 1 )
Aronis
[/color]
(L - 11 )

TheIrishPope ( 7 )
Agar
talah
Iecerint
Bulbazak
DeathNote
Papa Zito
farside22
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Not Voting ( 4 )
PeregrineV mnemonicdevice ShadedMelee ZZZX

Total ( 22 )

Needed to Lynch [ 12 ]

DeadlineDeadline is May 14 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-14 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Double Action
Tomorrow's Event:
Dia De Los Muertos

mnemonicdevice has been prodded.

Also, FYI I'll be out of town Saturday and Sunday. I should have enough time to get a vote count up both days (likely late at night), but I may not have time to respond to inquiries very quickly, and should day end you may have to wait a bit longer than normal for the flip.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Juls »

UNVOTE: Zito
VOTE: TIP
Juls
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why not Bulbazak?
Do you not have any response to my latest posts?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”