farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1795, talah wrote:Huh? No I mean the fact that Venmar was looking like being lynched despite his claim until you decided to waffle on it.
Me?
I don't trust venmar. I think the claim is highly suspect and his comments about me being alive at the start of day 2 rubbed me as scummy. That said the other coin flip is he thinks it is suspicious I'm alive because I claimed and he is just a bg.
Prior to his claim I did not suspect him and voted him over you yesterday because I town read you over him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

juls wrote:all I see is you saying "sure this could be town but..."
i do say that in instances i acknowledge aren't 100% certain to come from scum. i would be lying if i thought there was no way some of the things he said could potentially come from town. but in practically all instances of posts that were indicative of alignment, i thought the scum motivation was far more likely than the town motivation. that is the message i wanted to convey. if you don't like cases because they take a less "OMG SCUM DIE FUCKING DIE" approach to them, then *shrug*. that's your problem. i could have written a "DIE FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT" case on bulba, but i tried to take a step towards objectivity

i also don't know how that's all you saw.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 am

Post by talah »

In post 1800, farside22 wrote:
In post 1795, talah wrote:Huh? No I mean the fact that Venmar was looking like being lynched despite his claim until you decided to waffle on it.
Me?
I don't trust venmar. I think the claim is highly suspect and his comments about me being alive at the start of day 2 rubbed me as scummy. That said the other coin flip is he thinks it is suspicious I'm alive because I claimed and he is just a bg.
Prior to his claim I did not suspect him and voted him over you yesterday because I town read you over him.
That was for zMuffin. Everyone's posting at the same time.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

talah wrote:I mean the fact that Venmar was looking like being lynched despite his claim until you decided to waffle on it.
ok cool, i care even less about your opinion, then
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 am

Post by farside22 »

On a side note to muffin: you basically gave tip and aronis permission to be scummy as they want because it is so in your face that there play no mater there alignment will bring this game down.
I hope that makes you feel good.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Juls »

muffin, that's not what I am saying at all. I guess what I am saying is that your case, while I think is town-motivated, didn't sway me that much. At least right now. If we get rid of some of my higher scum reads and we still haven't found scum I may go back and take a second looksy. I just think right now there are more-scummier people. Hell, picking off one of the uselss lurkers like Deathnote or Deltawave seem better than bulba at this point I think. Because honestly, at least one of these lurker-fucks is scum. No doubt.
-------------------------------------
Juls
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:40 am

Post by talah »

THANK YOU FARSIDE

Not to mention the MafiaScum.net bad-meta-scourging drive which ends up with what?

No let's don't lynch Aronis. No let's don't lynch Venmar. No let's don't lynch TIP.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

. . .

do you mean the play which i encouraged a vig to shoot at but didn't want to lynch because it's incredibly easy to jump on?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:42 am

Post by talah »

How in the fuck do you rationalise as town *specifying* a fig target?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:43 am

Post by talah »

Ah figs, I remember them.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

. . .

yep, gonna ignore you
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:45 am

Post by talah »

Fuck this. As much as I'd like to *think* I'm dapper when I'm wasted, it's not particularly helpful.

Don't try to fucking lure me back please.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:45 am

Post by talah »

In post 1810, zMuffinMan wrote:. . .

yep, gonna ignore you
Most genuine thing I've heard from you.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

juls wrote:I just think right now there are more-scummier people. Hell, picking off one of the uselss lurkers like Deathnote or Deltawave seem better than bulba at this point I think. Because honestly, at least one of these lurker-fucks is scum. No doubt.
who are these scummier people? PZ and...?

and yes, lurker-lynching could result in a scum lynch (though i seriously doubt we'll hit scum in the lurkers over town in the lurkers, but hey, there's a chance) but i don't reallllllllly get how you can think bulba has done things that are more likely to come from town than scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to wait a bit to see what bulba says before I get on my soap box again.
I'm curious mostly why bulba finds it suspicious that muffin is talking about his feeling in regards to aronis. Why is that suspicious for example would be lovely to see.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Juls »

I could get behind the following lynches:
Papa Zito - I'm not going to lie, this is mostly proximity to kill and the fact I think scum would want their most suspect player to make the kill. When I did my "interest in lynching" post on day 1, Zito was at the top.
Deltawave - 10 posts in 73 pages. 2 serious posts ( and I am being generous since one was during RVS), 1 joke post, 7 prod dodges/no content posts.
Deathnote - no original thoughts. Making an art form out of sheeping.
Aronis - hated the day vig shenanigans.
PeregrineV- haven't read anything out of this slot that makes me think he is town.
Juls
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Venmar »

How isn't Talah on that list
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Juls »

The trackers are off the table for me today.
Juls
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Venmar »

Everyone on that list is off the tables today? Why list such minir scumreads like Pere over Talah.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Juls »

Because I am not sold on talah being scum. In fact, of the 3 trackers, I think her story is most plausible. I have town-read Iec most of the game and AD, while I don't town read him at all, I kinda believe his claim.
Juls
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1781, Juls wrote:With you...yeah, you would take that as a complement.

I don't really see TIP as all that scummy. Zito has been completely useless and like I said before, scum would want their scummiest player to do the kill in case they were caught in this role-heavy game. Of the two rooms, Zito is the scummiest.
Your. Logic. As. Scum. Is. Fucking. Horrible.

Scum do NOT want their scummiest player to do the kill BECAUSE they're most likely to catch heat from PRs. Like holy shit. You are so fucking ignorant of that small facet that I know you can't possibly be scum because your team would have bussed you from the fucking getgo. There is exactly ONE ROLE that could fuck that plan up, and that requires the watcher to be able to figure out WHO the kill is going to be in a game where it wasn't blatantly obvious. Literally, you could possibly be the worst player on the site in the history of the site when it comes to even trying to THINK like scum.

Everyone just shut up and fucking vote TIP.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Juls »

/stepping outside the game a moment

Agar...I get it. You don't think much of me. I am going to kindly ask you to tone it down. Your attitude is making this game very un-fun for me. I don't want to replace out but I am not going to sit here and be berated on a personal level like this. If you have any decency, I ask that you comment on my play in a constructive way instead of insulting me. It does nothing to progress the game and honestly it is pretty hurtful.

/back to the game
Juls
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Iecerint »

V/LA This Weekend
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1777, farside22 wrote:@ aronis I asked questions to you below. I'm still waitng for a response.
In post 1707, farside22 wrote:Asking for replacement is a null action. Aronis why do you think it is a town only action?
In post 1749, farside22 wrote:Talah: where did you see the soft claim day.

Aronis: walk me through why you self voted day one instead of using your ability.
Like why not use it then instead if self viring..and no I don't mean using it on yourself
In this case, asking for a replacement was a town action. I didn't say it always was.

Because I was mad and didn't really care about the game. It did cross my mind to use it on myself, but that was probably not a great idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:50 am

Post by farside22 »

I just reread bulba.
Quick thoughts. He is bothered by muffin for coming in when people call out tip or aronis. It reads like bulba can't see a town motive for coming on if muffin thinks the player is vig bait.

That said I think muffin is town but disagree that bulba's post has scum motive. He thinks tip is scum and aronis and bulba's attitude comes more of disbelief that anyone could see anything town from stated players.

I'm going back to mr. Quiet now that the wagon seems to be going off.

vote tip

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”