xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 723, Oversoul wrote:
In post 721, xRECKONERx wrote:OS do you actually have a non-lurker related reason for wanting to lynch me?
I could. :)
Lurker lynches are bad.
green shirt thursdays
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:55 am

Post by AGar »

In post 724, Juls wrote:Based on noted suspicion and/or actual vote. Post number reference in parenthesis (tried to note the most recent suspicion-noted post)

Willing to vote (including bullet eaters):

[7] PapaZito - BrianSkies(678), Bulbazak(624), farside22(585), Juls(655), KingdomAces(720), Oversoul(711), talah(652)
[7] Aronis - BrianSkies(678), Bulbazak(624), farside22(585), KublaiKhan(469), PapaZito(582), qwints(656), zMuffinMan(696)
[7] Venmar - Agar(559), Aronis(515), BrianSkies(678), Iecerint(716), KingdomAces(720), qwints(656), zmuffinman(481?)
[6] talah - BrianSkies(678), Deltawave(426), Juls(655), PapaZito(582), TheIrishPope(647), Venmar(686)
[5] TheIrishPope - Agar(684), Bulbazak(628?), Iecerint(688), PeregrineV(583), talah(652)
[4] KingdomAces-BROseidon(420), Juls(655), Oversoul(710), PapaZito(582)
[4] ProfFriday - farside22(585), Juls(655), PapaZito(582), qwints(586)
[4] Deltawave - Agar(554), BrianSkies(678), PapaZito(582), qwints(586)
[4] ActionDan-Oversoul(710), PeregrineV(583), qwints(586), talah(652)
[3] mnemonicdevice - ActionDan(31), BrianSkies(678), KingdomAces(720)
[3] Deathnote-farside22(585), Papazito(582), PeregrineV(583)
[3] BBMolla-farside22(585), PeregrineV(583), qwints(586)
[2] XReckonerX-Oversoul(717), PeregrineV(670)
[2] KublaiKhan-Iecerint(716), PeregrineV(583)
[1] Brian Skies - Aronis(386)
[1] zmuffinman-Bulbazak(628)
[1] qwints-farside(585)
[1] Agar - Juls(655)
[1] PeregrineV -Juls(655)
[1] BROSeidon -talah(652)

Can't tell who they would be willing to lynch (has not voiced suspicion at all or since post 300+):

BBMolla
DeathNote
mnemonicdevice
ProfFridays
XReckonerX

I did the best I could. If I missed something just point it out. We should probably narrow our pool down to those who have 5-7 people leaning their way and ignore the rest for the rest of the day. Considering we need 13 to lynch we are WAY short here.
Hello smokescreening.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Juls »

What?
-------------------------------------
Juls
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 am

Post by qwints »

You're putting up a lot of information without taking a meaningful stand. Thanks though, it's pretty useful.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Juls »

I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
Juls
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 am

Post by qwints »

Presumably your choices for the consensus are PZ and talah? Which one do you think is the better choice?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Juls »

I think PZ has a better chance of getting lynched but I would prefer talah.
Juls
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am

Post by qwints »

Of the two of your "consensus options" I'd lynch, I think I prefer Aronis because of the KK thing.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aronis
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 am

Post by AGar »

In post 729, Juls wrote:I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
"We need to lynch someone" isn't a stand.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 719, Venmar wrote:
In post 716, Iecerint wrote:I'll vote for KK or Venmar if Muffin tells me to.

Unvote; Vote: Venmar

Cuz I think he's voting Venmar right now.
weren't you like calling me town pretty hard not too long ago?
Yeah, I actually think you're town tbf, but I have very little self-respect.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

Like basically no one agrees with me in this game, which probably means I am wrong.

Muffin was pretty sure that you were town in Xenosaga (ended recently, we were all town, I thought you could be scum), and he was all into the idea that you have to KNOW THE HEART OF VENMAR.

And I mean I dont' know it so I figure I am OK with Muffin's cardiological knowledge.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 538, PeregrineV wrote:Rare night log-in.

@Prof Fridays- one of my issues with you is your 101 which states you are new to the site, but have played mafia before. With that said, your 253 seems to contradict that. If you've played/scumhunted before, then you know the theory behind it and should be presenting all you got. Just because we on MS.net tend to use meta as a scumhunting tool, it doesn't always work. I assume your other site has scumhunting tools, and I wonder why I haven't seen them yet.

This is repeated in 510, but I would like to get your full reads disregarding "tendencies" or "typical behaviors."

Otherwise, it seems like you are disingenuously playing the newbie card. You're not trying to do that, are you?
Certainly not! I guess most of it comes from a lack of confidence in my reads more than anything (based on the fact that I don't know any of you). I tend to be somewhat of a feelings-based scumhunter in the sense that I feel a post comes off as scummy/townish (with or without good reason to believe so), but I've refrained from saying much mostly due to the fact that I feel I'm less qualified to throw out accusations and don't want to distract from the productivity of those that know what they're doing more. But I think you're right (as well as Bulbazak - I will admit my cynicism was unfounded), I do need to contribute in some manner, as not helping the town is not really helping the town, and even if my fears are justified, it would merely be a brief time-killer. So, I'll stick my neck out, even if there is only a couple-few days left. Better tardy to the party than late to the date!

Again, just forewarning that a *lot* of this is mostly feelings-based. I've tried to explain where I get my feelings from, but sometimes it's just hard to pin down, partly why my hesitancies thus far.

ActionDan
- leaning scum mostly due to the lack of content in his posts and the amount of (near-) one-liners (I counted around 10-12). The poems in the beginning could be an indication of a Vanilla Townie, however, and these, in conjunction with the one-liners, could be a reflection of his boredom.
Agar
- Don't exactly dig his style, but I like him for town, mostly due to the aggressiveness in his posts.
Aronis
- I'd peg as a Vanilla Townie that's too bored to care much, haha. This would also explain the self-vote. I wouldn't expect this style of play from a power role, whether town, mafia, or 3rd party. #379 seems to me a glimpse of productive town-ish behavior, which is why I'd think Vanilla Townie over any kind of scum.
Brian Skies
- Not much from him. A couple long posts responding to a bunch of other posts, but I don't find his contribution especially meaningful in either. Leaning scum on this one.
BROseidon
- Haven't really seen much from him. Hard to say one way or the other; nothing particularly strikes me.
Bulbazak
- Leaning town. Looking at his interactions they seem constructive, rather than contentless banter.
DeathNote
- Not a whole lot to go off of; similar to BROseidon, gonna stick to null for now.
DeltaWave
- Again, not much. Claims the moderator is town in #426!? Slightly leaning scum, as I'm not fully convinced of the genuineness of his scumhunting in #426. Again, this isn't much to go off of.
farside22
- Almost assuredly town, otherwise I'd be rather impressed with his scum-play. There seems to be a deep investment in scumhunting and I didn't find hardly any inconsistencies between his approaches across many posts.
BBMolla
(
GuyInFreezer
) - Got nothing for GuyInFreezer. Not a fan of BBMolla at this point. Virtually all of his posts have been one-liners. His first post (#610) I really hate, but I can't put my finger exactly on why I dislike the fact that he commented on his role like that. At any rate, he is still technically in "catch-up" phase, so perhaps he will have more substance in the near-future.
Iecerint
- Leaning town. I like his consistent contributions, and while they may seem concise at times, there is a lack of triteness that's encouraging. I could see him being scum just considering his contributions in terms of length, frequency, and to a lesser extent content, but I sense a genuineness to it all that I can't quite place.
Juls
- Initially pegged scummy, but I've since been more convinced of her being town. I'm not totally sold, but the investment she's been putting into scumhunting seems legitimate, though her case on talah (in #565), while she had some good points (and I do tend to lean scum on talah for similar reasons), she seems pre-convinced of talah's scummy-ness, which could be an indication that talah was targeting a scummate of hers, but this is rather far-fetched, I will say.
KingdomAces
- Kept going back and forth between scum-leaning and town-leaning with his posts. Neither feeling seemed more dominant than the other at the end, though I do feel a bit confused to say the least (not necessarily at the content or logic of KingdomAces' posts but moreso I'm perplexed by my own feelings, haha).
Kublai Khan
- Needs a bit more time for me. Last post makes me lean town but his questions in previous posts seemed disingenuous.
mnemonicdevice
- Again, would like more from him. Oddly, I find myself reading him as a town PR, as I don't find anything particularly scummy from him in terms of content, it would explain *some* hesitancy to post, and his #13 and #257 could be revealing.
Oversoul
- Kind of a toss-up. My gut tells me scum, but the evidence seems to lead to town. His interactions with farside22 have nuances to them that appear both scummy and townish - scummy in the fact that I believe farside22 is town and his frustrated replies may be due to the fact that he's angry farside22 pegged him so early - townish in the fact that there is a level of aggression I wouldn't expect from his being scum. The little quips he makes don't seem to be particularly productive, but his #659 is really solid.
Papa Zito
- Not exactly sure where the wagon onto him came from. Nothing especially struck me as scummy. I like him as town, but I would like to see a little more investment from him. Some of his comments were a bit trite.
qwints
- Heavily leaning scum - lots of "qwips" (bahaha, I couldn't help myself :P ) and a lot of disingenuousness.
talah
- Very slightly scum-leaning. I will say there seems to be a lot of investment in her (? - just going with "her" for the sake of the avatar) posts, but what gets me is there seems to be a level of inconsistency with the, erm, "style" of her posts, I guess. Can't quite put my finger on it. Additionally, not exactly a fan of her #78, as it seems like she's trying too hard to come of townish too early. There's a level of weirdness there I can't quite explain.
TheIrishPope
- I like his style; not really sure why, haha, just my gut feelings say town, though from a more objective standpoint, TIP hasn't made a very significant contribution.
PeregrineV
(
Tony PF
) - Was leaning scum on Tony PF (this developed after my RVSOMGUS vote, thus why I decided to keep it on him for a time); PeregrineV has me leaning strongly toward town as of recent, as he seems too deeply invested in scumhunting. Additionally, I like the more offensive approach he's taking.
Venmar
- Seems really lazy. Lots of little quips. Leaning scum.
xReckonerX
- I'm going to go out on a limb and say town. While his patterns seem somewhat similar to Venmar, I feel his contribution is a little more meaningful, and certainly more genuine.
zMuffinMan
- I'll be honest here, the "Most Cunning Manipulator" tag is totally getting to me, so I keep discounting things that he says by thinking "Oh, he's just saying that because he wants X or wants person A to think Y or he's trying to do Z." Basically, scum leaning, but I don't exactly trust myself on the reading.

BLARGH that took way too long. Now I probably have to catch up on more recent events. I'm off to a meeting in a bit, so I'll weigh in on recent ongoings tomorrow or Saturday (Fridays tend to be busy for me). Hopefully this all makes sense. I neglected to proofread, because I am just thoroughly pooped.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Juls »

In post 733, AGar wrote:
In post 729, Juls wrote:I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
"We need to lynch someone" isn't a stand.
Learn to read. I'm done with you.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Juls »

@ProfFriday - If you are town, you really should not speculate on roles openly, only alignment.
Juls
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 738, Juls wrote:@ProfFriday - If you are town, you really should not speculate on roles openly, only alignment.
Probably means he is town.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

All right. I just read through the iso's of the top 5 contenders for lynch, and here's a short summary of each (according to Jules), because I haven't really been active in a while.

IN FIFTH PLACE: TIP
-Votes Talah in RVS
-Dislikes Talah and Qwints
-Says Talah is "manufacturing reads"
-Says muffin is town
-Wants reck to be town (but doesn't say that he is scum ?)

Most of his posts are minor pushes in one direction or another, but 400 and 643 both seem pretty town to me.
Not scum to me.

IN FOURTH PLACE: TALAH
-RVS Aronis
-Questions lots of votes on Zito
-Agrees with Zito, (buddying here in my opinion)
-Cautious about Zito's town read on AGar
-Wants Brian and GiF to show that they are town
-Reads TiP as scummy (post 260, which seemed really forced to me)
-post 273, arguing about meta, sounds slightly forced to me
-post 277 is slight town to me, where lurking is called terrible
-Wants reads form Delta
-Starts distancing from Zito with post 451
-455 is really defensive, where she claims that icerint has terrible reasoning on his scumread of her
-Votes Venmar
-Broseidon is now scummy to her
-Gives a reads list in #646
-Interesting thing from this:
-Now has a town read on AGar, with no real reason for the change

@Talah: Why is BRO scummy? I understand that he called KA scummy, but is there anything else? Why the change on AGar? How is DeathNote offering to catch a bullet town? Why is KK your fallover after BRO? you also have TIP and AD as other slight scum reads? Why is Reck a bad lynch today?

Going to wait until she answers my questions, but for now scum for Zito buddying and then distancing, and also slightly for 455.

IN THIRD PLACE: VENMAR
-RVS Aronis/KublaiKhan then Aronis then Tony (
Why jump back and forth so much Venmar?

-Sheeps reck and Juls
-Townreads Over
-Votes Qwints
-defends lurking
-finds talah scummy and votes her

Honestly, fun to read his iso, but not very much content. Argh,and every time I read his posts, I hear them in the voice of fry. But null right now.

IN SECOND PLACE: ARONIS
-Ugh. Gets angry that I rolled dice, and makes up stuff saying he is conf town
-Self votes.
-Then says that he knew that I couldn't change their outcome, and then attacks Juls about that.
-Scumreads are me, zito, tony, and oversoul
-votes oversoul
-Supports a venmar lynch

ISO irritates me, but there isn't anything inherently scummy about it, except for the fact that he is posting lots, but not doing much. Slight scum read right now.

IN FIRST PLACE: PAPA ZITO

-votes Aronis, and encourages a wagon
-feel town about his max effect on no lynch thing, doesn't seem like something scum would say
-"KA needs bullets"
-Dislikes Prof's unvote in 359
-Strongest Scumreads are KA, Talah, and aronis (agree with the first two, but not so much the second one)
-
@PZ: Why is Prof your top bullet catcher?

Not very scummy, got good townvibes from a few of his posts. Null-Town currently

@Jules, why is the only vote that you include from before 500 is AD's vote on me?

With all of that :up: UNVOTE: Aronis VOTE: Talah

tl;dr: TIP is town, Talah is not, Aronis angers me, but isn't really scum, Zito is Null town, I asked a bunch of questions to talah, asked one of Jules and Zito both, and I vote Talah.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 740, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Jules, why is the only vote that you include from before 500 is AD's vote on me?
I don't know. Probably because I did him first (I did it by alphabetical iso).
Juls
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oversoul wrote:I want Reck to be scum so bad now
well if you wanted him lynched today, it *might* have been a good idea to air your suspicion a little earlier!
agar wrote:"We need to lynch someone" isn't a stand.
eh, tbh, i don't see a problem here. i actually found the information useful. it's disappointing that barely a quarter of people agree on any one person, and that's barely half the votes required to get an actual lynch happening. this town is sucking balls pretty fucking hard atm and there's no consolidation
iece wrote:Muffin was pretty sure that you were town in Xenosaga (ended recently, we were all town, I thought you could be scum), and he was all into the idea that you have to KNOW THE HEART OF VENMAR.

And I mean I dont' know it so I figure I am OK with Muffin's cardiological knowledge
eh, i wouldn't put too much stock in my ability to read venmar off of that. i had pretty strong feelings he was town there but there was a much larger body of work to go off and i was one of the only people who had been in the game from the start and paying attention to it

i mean, i think he's scum here. there's no drive in his scum hunting and his posts lack any sort of casual, relaxed nature to them. when people voice suspicion of him or vote him, there's been no real backlash, just a "wtf?" or "why?" <- it feels very deadpan and monotonous and not at all like how i'd expect venmar to react as town. his scum hunting has been virtually non-existent, and what little he's done in that regard has felt half-hearted. there's no passion, there's no flame here.

but, like i said, his body of work is so small here that i'm nowhere near as confident about it as i'd like to be
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Aronis ( 3 )
Kublai Khan
Bulbazak
qwints
[/color]
(L - 10 )

KingdomAces ( 3 )
BROseidon
Papa Zito
BBMolla
[/color]
(L - 10 )

mnemonicdevice ( 2 )
KingdomAces
ActionDan
[/color]
(L - 11 )

Oversoul ( 1 )
DeathNote
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Papa Zito ( 3 )
farside22
talah
Oversoul
[/color]
(L - 10 )

talah ( 5 )
TheIrishPope
DeltaWave
Venmar
Juls
mnemonicdevice
[/color]
(L - 8 )

TheIrishPope ( 1 )
Agar
[/color]
(L - 12 )

PeregrineV ( 1 )
xReckonerX
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Venmar ( 3 )
zMuffinMan
Aronis
Iecerint
[/color]
(L - 10 )

xReckonerX ( 1 )
PeregrineV
[/color]
(L - 12 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Prof Fridays Brian Skies

Total Votes ( 25 )

Needed to Lynch [ 13 ]

DeadlineDeadline is April 27 at 20:00 EDT --- Time Until Deadline: (expired on 2014-04-27 20:00:00)
Current Active Event:
Geography
Tomorrow's Event:
Double Action

DeathNote and PapaZito have been prodded
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Crap I got prodded again.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'll think you're town even if Venmar is town, so please do not be concerned about the wool falling from my eyes. <3
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

Let the talah votes pile.
I'll answer questions today.
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hopefully tomorrow :/
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also earlier I looked at this thread and verbally said "whoa death note is in this game" and then I read his post and it was
In post 744, DeathNote wrote:Crap I got prodded again.
True story; I have a witness.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

iece wrote:I'll think you're town even if Venmar is town, so please do not be concerned about the wool falling from my eyes
i wasn't particularly worried about what you would think of me if venmar is actually town, it's more that i generally think i've gone massively wrong somewhere when people start agreeing with me. most of the time when i'm right about stuff, nobody else thinks i'm right about stuff :/

also given deadline, i'd switch to basically anyone but KA/talah here to achieve a lynch

i'd even PL the fuck out of one of the lurkers just because they don't give enough of a shit to do anything here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”