Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2967 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2951, pidgey wrote:The fuck? I already said my reasoning for my benmage vote. Go and fucking iso you scumbag. It was a decent vote at the time.

I still admitted he was town because his claim was something town would do. I didnt fucking, you know, encouraged him to shoo he fucking cop.

Call the benmage vote bad I dont give a flying fuck and i admit it was bad cause it was on the fucking cop, that doesnt mean i had legit reasons to vote for him a the time. You on the other hand apperantly had leit reasons to call him town and call everyone votig benmage scum. But when he claimed ounwanted tammy, another town read, to outright shoot your apperantly strongest town read? Le fuck?

Your whole game is scum minded,
calling me town but later saying you didnt
, playing it safe when called out by moi and AP and only answering to me cause you see me as a weak target, pushing your town reads to eliminate each other. im honestly surprised as fuck no one is voting for you.

clearly I didn't say it. It's your imagination.

Nobody thinks you are town. There's no reason for it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 am

Post by mykonian »

I mean, you are right. I know you are right, I see the things you mention in your case. But fuck it if I let Pidgey get away with the lies he's posting, the complete inability to do anything which doesn't have anything to do with me for the last couple of days, and all that because I was the first to suspect him.

Sometimes I wish we still had Tammy around. A dayvig would come in very handy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:28 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3058, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Let me start with the now customary bold text –

@Everyone – Please note that Mastin has been challenged to provide a single link for a Town game from MoI showing that he would support leashing a Serial Killer. He continues to dodge doing it because he can’t. This demonstrates that every element of his longwinded posts about me are pure rhetoric he knows he can’t actually support. He’s lying about having any meta to support his ‘suspicion’.

I have never seen the situation arise before. Have you ever had a day-SK (and that is rather essential) claim his role?

Further, I have read the posts. I've read them twice. And they don't connect in my brain. I feel like shit and I'm going to try tomorrow again. Dodging them prods.

Lynch pidgey. Before you people forget. Because you have to be damn stupid to not see he's scum. But Acosmist is right. It's bloody hard to fight stupidity.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3085 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3069, AngryPidgeon wrote:If anything, the Thor NK spec should point to Jason.

@Mykonian: pidgey is still town and you popping in to say "Prod dodge, trollol! Pidgey is still dumb scum b-t-dubs!" is scummy as fuck.

But you consider the idea that pidgey is scum already scummy, so I don't know why you are talking to me. It's rather pointless. Do something about it or shut up.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3086 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, so it wasn't me, it was you. I was fully awake while reading it now and it's still a couple of pages which could have been left out without anyone noticing.

In post 2979, pidgey wrote:Are you seriously attacking me for that now? What the fuck have you pushed besides me you hypocrith?

That said i will start checking other players later. Only jason and myk come as scummy right now from the top o my head.

yeah, this one doesn't work.

MoI doing what he's done for two days. Aggressing Mastin, voting me. Nothing new, big large posts with obnoxious formatting used for it. Thread becomes a lot easier if I just remember what MoI said yesterday and skip his walls.

Other then that, Nero appears in quote signs in MoI's walls. Hah, apparently nero is voting MoI: GOOD GUY.

In post 2982, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also I for the record clearly agree with Nero testing Acosmist tonight.

inb4 Nero claims to be out of uses / refuses to do so.

I'm quite happy to believe Acosmists and Nero's claims on this point alone. You'd almost think scum would want free kills.

Why the fuck do we have mastin and MoI in one game.

In post 2992, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2991, Yates wrote:Wait. Didn't you just make an even/odd argument in your Nero tests Acosmist post?

Not really.

Mykonian was arguing that Tammy should be kept alive purely to put as at odds.

I'm arguing that Nero Cain testing Acosmist's claim gives us a benefit (conf-towning someone that can't be NK'd or proving that he is scum) and doesn't provide much drawback (losing someone that is probably getting ML'd if town and bringing us to odds which doesn't lose us a lynch).

Basically Mykonian argued that being at evens is a compelling reason to leave Tammy alive. Im arguing that being at evens makes having Nero do this have little drawback.

And mykonian flat out flip-flopped on his Tammy opinion for unknown reasons. Thats what was scummy about it. Not that he supports being at odds in itself.

ha, people listen to me! YES. Pidgeon is right btw. It wouldn't cost us a lynch if a PR died. Just, I'm getting the feeling some scum might want Nero gone anyway.

In post 2998, Kise wrote:Cut the crap PV

In post 2447, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1383, Benmage wrote:Remember, BC is scum too.

Vote: WrathChild

Were you or were you not insinuating the cop had a guilty? What reason here were you voting Wrath?

Oh so Nero recruited Thor? Gee we shouldn't think he's scum now. Scum would never kill someone they wasted a neighborize on right? :roll:

Very much so. Why do you doubt this Kise?

In post 3006, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1737, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1096, Acosmist wrote:can we please lynch scum instead of randomly wagoning a townie

So you know that Snifit is town?

haha I love this!

vote:Acos

Jasons posts get more body by the day. Nero is a cool guy, quoting nero doesn't make you cool.

In post 3020, Acosmist wrote:We have a Tammy/Benmage situation again, don't we?

If I'm scum, target me. Come on.

No, we don't.

Then pidgey is suddenly calling for flavour info from Acosmist. 120 pages in and that's what is important to him. Absolutely stunning.

Acosmist again manages to fill the thread with "don't lynch me you bastards"-posts. Yes, by now we know you are a survivalist. Stop messing up the thread with it.

I'm sure I read this post by MoI before. Fuck off MoI, make a new one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3083, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 4.5

"That's it, Snake. Hurt me more. Make me feel alive again." -Gray Fox, Metal Gear Solid

zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, AngryPidgeon)
mykonian - 2 (Kise, pidgey)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, zabriel)
Acosmist - 1 (jasonT1981)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)

Not voting - PeregrineV, Kublai Khan, Cheery Dog

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
Kublai Khan and pidgey are V/LA until Thursday.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.

And this reflects the pain. 8 to lynch in 9 days and we are nowhere. Nobody gives a shit. Apparently.

Zab wagon is one I could live with.
---
MoI I would enjoy as well
not lynching acosmist
Jason is a good baseline lynch.
HELL YEAH PIDGEY LYNCH but isn't going to happen because you are a lazy bunch
cheery? Is he playing?

And while KK is town, everybody else in the not voting catagory can have death as well.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3088 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 am

Post by mykonian »

vote zabriel
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3103 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3099, mastin2 wrote:
Mykonian:
You're town, so I need your help now. Please don't go for pidgey. I know it's tempting (there's good reason to have pidgey be there, even though to me he isn't), but we need to focus. We're not getting a pidgey lynch any time soon, for the simple reason that pidgey is likely a mislynch, sad as that may be. And I'd rather not have a mislynch at all, so please focus on actual scum players.

For a start, I'd like you to give me all your suspects, along with a paragraph on why they're scum.

We can get a lynch on scum today, but we need to work together, and do so now rather than later when it's too late.

I just voted someone else. And pidgey isn't a mislynch.
I didn't write an entire paragraph, but the post just before my vote was a list at least? With something with most players. Just pick there for who one sentence is not enough for you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3109 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 am

Post by mykonian »

good

reading is good

and much harder then posting in this game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3118 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 am

Post by mykonian »

nah he isn't. Go be useful or something.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3120 (isolation #210) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3117, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin: "Im going to lead the town with my obvtowniness"

And then posting wall posts that amount to a scattered reads list, buddying to those that agree with you, and shallow questions about activity and readslists.

Without having caught up.

And yes, that sounds like mastin.

Now that you know that, the post I pointed out yesterday makes him rather obviously town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3124 (isolation #211) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3122, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3114, Acosmist wrote:SQUID IIIIINK

Mykonian, your take on Mastin if you'd be a dear.

P-edit: fine. VOTE: Zabriel

p-pedit: What post. Its the shallow questions that actually bother me. Its really lacking of any original thought.

nr1 town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #212) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm saying that recently he's my best townread.

And there's nothing funny about that. He very clearly towntold and that's enough for me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3137 (isolation #213) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3130, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I'd like the following people to comment directly about the "MoI is framing me" portion of my directed at Nero as to what is says about each of our respective alignments. Of course scum can feel free to dodge
- Mastin, mykonian, Zabriel, Peregrine, Kublia Khan, jasonT1981

it wasn't worth my time to read it. I fail to see the relevance of you having a good guess and him being annoyed at having no shots left. How does this make either of you scum again?

It doesn't.
and stop bolding your posts tyvm. Makes you damn hard to read without gaining a migraine
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3140 (isolation #214) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:28 am

Post by mykonian »

kindly put me on that blacklist then.

And it wasn't. I read it and it was an argument about nothing. Has no relevance at all. And I ask about that and I get this answer.

Wait, what answer? Not a thing. I get a series of threats about asking a goddamn question.

vote MoI

Good luck talking yourself out of that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3142 (isolation #215) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

Post by mykonian »

no wait

In post 3059, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero gets his own post because his posting needs individual attention

The first element that needs direct attention is the following scummy, scummy posting by Nero –

Nero wrote:No. I'm out of shots. MOI knew I was out of shots so that’s why he said this

Nero wrote:He was setting me up.

Nero wrote:I claimed to have 3. Tammy is 1. Mastin is 2 and Thor is 3. Anyone with basic counting and reading skills should have known I was out wich turns out to be MOI and only Moi.

See?
This is scum scrambling and lying out of their teeth.
Nero NEVER claimed any number of Codecs. Here is what he claimed, from

Didn’t use it last night. Yes it’s x-hot.

He repeats this at

I have X codecs to give away.

Yes that’s right folks – he claimed X which is an unknown number. Yet now, after I correctly predicted his response which was “Oh, I’m out” I suddenly was setting him up and I knew he only had 3. And the reason why he states I knew he was out is a
DIRECT LIE.
Furthermore look at and .

Scum scrambling to avoid risking suiciding on a claimed PGO.

Now on to other elements of his recent posts –

Nero wrote: I really really really dislike MOI. He’s too experienced to be playing outguess the mod. Ditto for Kise. That said Kise leap frogs over MOI for shadowing.

Read in full and then look at the excerpt above. Note that in 3012 (or frankly in any of his recent posts) Nero does not address Kise directly at all. No quoting him or anything. In fact 3012 ostensibly is listing even more play from me Nero is trying to pass off as scummy. So Nero is saying “Well, Kise is more scummy than MoI” yet he’s not actually posting anything about Kise and is posting lots of things about me. This is scum wanting to disengage from their read since they are losing the battle badly on their play.

Nero wrote: I don't like Ben. This is interesting. Thor's slot was a town doc yet he didn't protect Ben since that's the town thing to do right? So I guess the mod screwed up and Thor is really scum ‘cause he didn’t do “what a townie is supposed to do” I really feel like this “Nero didn’t do what a “townie” should have done” is more likely to come from scum.

Oh ho ho … a two-for-one of scumminess.

1. So you “didn’t like Ben” is the reason you are floating for not Neighborizing the Cop? That’s absurd. I’ve already laid out all the reasons Town Nero should have done so regardless of his thoughts about Ben being possible Mafia (which Nero just dodged saying “It’s not how I play”). The “I don’t like him” card is not playing to a Town Wincon
2. Straw-manning to say “Oh, Thor didn’t protect him and Thor flipped Town so your argument isn’t valid”. Who says Thor’s slot didn’t protect him and that scum don’t have a Strongman type of ability (limited or otherwise)? You do in this argument. Of course Town shouldn’t know that. Also to be a stickler – Thor replaced in at which was after Night 2 so he couldn’t have put in a protect on Benmage.

Nero wrote: In out last game, (the revolution one) you were a claimed friendly neighbor. I questioned your claim, you therefore thought I was stupid for it since you were "confirmed". Of course you were confirmed to one player but still you WERE NOT confirmed to me and the rest of the players.

But I never once said anything about me being "confirmed town" 'cause I have a CONFIRMED role. Take your lies and get off my case.

Well this is quite hilarious. You are a Confirmed Neighborizor. Congrats. I never suggested you weren't a Neighborizor. I suggested you were a Scum Neighborizor. Regardless, your role says
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
about your alignment which is the only thing that is important to the game. So why were you yelling so much about being confirmed when you can
EASILY BE A SCUM ROLE?
Hmmm? You were trying to say that you being a Neighborizor meant your play couldn’t be suspected which is clearly incorrect.

For further yucks you bring up the ended game where I was confirmed Town
TO ANOTHER PLAYER WHO PUBLICLY DECLARED IT
and are trying to say the situations are at all analogus. They are not and either you are Town and now permanently wear the VI tag (like predecssors Furculow, Drmyshottyissik, and other terrible, terrible players) or are scum.

I’m thinking scum at this stage.

--

As a reminder on top of all the recent stuff above Nero is scummy for the following (which I have previously mentioned)

1. Not Neighbozing the Cop (addressed, again, above)
2. Repeatedly flip-flopping on his stance on the Messenger (first he is only scummy if a scummy player claims the role, then he became confirmed Scum to Nero . Now he’s going back and forth between saying the Messenger should target Acosmist and saying if he’s scum he’d just lie about it. He's like a fish out of water on the floor ... hopping from position to position desperately trying to get a breath of relief yet still suffocating under his own scummy play.
3. When I brought up Nero’s play in Star Wars Mafia he attacked me for Lying about his partner. When I corrected who his partner on the list was and demonstrated how his behavior to that partner was just as I had claimed he’s never addressed that.
4. The last is a bit of relational information that isn’t scummy directly since none of them have flipped but here’s

My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

ISO Nero. Look at the amount of times he actually scum-hunts or even votes Mykonian or Zabriel.

before you put me on any kind of blacklist, tell me how this is relevant to the question whether nero is scum. Because that is apparently way too hard to answer for you, while you do ask me to read it and say something relevant about it. All I see is a lot of MoI being MoI. Fucking dragon spewing fire and very little scumhunting.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3143 (isolation #216) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3138, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3012, Nero Cain wrote:Well part of me really wants to vote MKY ‘cause that ELS wagon was defiantly a counter wagon.
I think Myk is town, so not voting him anytime soon.

Good you quoted this.

They were both set up by the same person (MoI) for the reason the ELS supported me. And someone decided that was unnatural and ELS reached deadline.

Not a counterwagon at all. Mine simply didn't launch and the same people hopped onto the next and did manage to get that completed. That's the weirdest thing isn't it? The reason every single one of you could have known els was a bad lynch: there was literally no attempt at a counterwagon. None.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3145 (isolation #217) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 am

Post by mykonian »

why would he do it as town.

That's what would make it relevant. Now you are just arguing some inane point just to show how MoI you are.

And dear dragon, please keep the language down. It's a social game after all. Lets be social, shall we?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3150 (isolation #218) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3145, mykonian wrote:why would he do it as
town.
scum

That's what would make it relevant. Now you are just arguing some inane point just to show how MoI you are.

And dear dragon, please keep the language down. It's a social game after all. Lets be social, shall we?

corrected
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3177 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 am

Post by mykonian »

He buddied you quite hard. Easy to towntell, I guess.

AP, you are a beautiful human, on the inside, but certainly on the outside as well.

Anyway, PV wagon is fun and all. It's not like he has done anything this game, but having Kise and Zabriel on it makes me nervous esspecially the way he got on. He hasn't mentioned PV otherwise then calling him a lurker or in a neutral fashion. And suddenly he's v/la till he's lynched? That's the easy way out Kise, keep talking. We hear way too little from you anyway. And it's unbelievable anyway. The wagon stinks.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3187 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3179, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3177, mykonian wrote:He buddied you quite hard. Easy to towntell, I guess.

AP, you are a beautiful human, on the inside, but certainly on the outside as well.

Mykonian.

In my post I said PV was scummy for sheeping/buddying Mastin whilst lurking and drinking his koolaid.

Do you really think scum Zab swoops in and responds to my post in which I call PV scummy for that by doing the exact same thing to me? Especially given that I'm more volatile than most players?

For him to be scum he has to be dumb and attempting the worlds most ill-advised buddying attempt. I don't think thats the case.

Yes, I fail to see the point.

Cheery wagon? Cheery wagon!

vote cheery
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3189 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't mind sheeping nero. And I haven't noticed you so far.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3204 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3198, pidgey wrote:My vote on Mykonian is apperantly a waste, since no one will help me with the lynch. Lately i've been thinking that i might be tunneling and that SOME FUCKING HOW myk might have really thought that we were just getting scum and thats why he told tammy to shoot the cop but i still think he is scum because of ~stuff~. I dunno, i really want to reread stuff. And yes myk, i asked about the flavor kill bun day 4 because i hadnt realized that all the nks had different flavors until i checked OP (im dumb)

Damn AP.
You are town right? I hope not and i still think you arent, but why did you openly suggested that tammy was probably a BP Serial Killer? I mean, it would explain the lack of kill N2 yes but you putting out there bluntly like KK just showed kinda makes me confused about your slot.
Though the people saying that you change reads and that that is a scum tell are wrong in that department cause i've already seen you doing that.

Nero Cain is town. I think.

Mastin is town or incredibly gutsy scum. Probably town.

MoI lynch isnt the worst lynch and i think that if he is scum he might be implicated with Acomist, considering how defensive he got when I asked acosmist about it. That said im still not sure.

Cheery dog is a good lynch. All his votes have felt so weak, he has gone with the popular opinion, and he hasnt done much original stuff. I dont mind this lynch at all and im willing to vote there for now
vote: Cheery Dog

Zabriel is a slot i dont like because he sheeped my incredibly derp wagon on d2 without any sort of reasoning and i dont mind to lynch him.

Jason I sometimes feel he could be scum or just incredibly uninteresed with the game.

Kise feels... town.

So... because you can't get to lynch me, you vote the wagon I'm on. Explain to me how this makes sense to you.

And you make a list. I love lists. They tell me who's scum and who needs to force themselves to get reads on paper without actually wanting to give too much away.

vote Pidgey
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3205 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3192, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3187, mykonian wrote:Yes, I fail to see the point.

Your Zab mislynch was going swimmingly I know. And now you are on Cheery's wagon, thats a riot.

Its really simple. I made a post calling PV scummy for lurking, sheeping Mastin w/o providing original content, and buddying him. Zab comes in and responds to this post by essentially doing exactly those 3 things to me. If he is scum, then how the hell would he think that is a good idea. Unless he really thinks I'll be flowery to him for sheeping me on PV which is a pretty bad assumption to make. I can't see scum-Zab doing what I accused PV of being scummy for in RESPONSE to the post I called PV scummy.

I got what you were trying to say. I fail to see how this means anything for zab's allignment in any significant way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 am

Post by mykonian »

yes, but that's bullshit kise and doesn't actually mean anything. Just play the game. Don't pretend you care about PV. You never have.

In post 3208, pidgey wrote:Myk- You are a piece of crap. You see, the way you are treating my unvote is a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. Either you are going to accuse me of parking my vote on you, and tunneling you and not talking about the rest of the game (you already did) or you are going to accuse me of NT BEING ABLE TO LYNCH YOU, THEREFORE SCUM.

Go and fuck you, i really want to replace out cause you are making this game totally obnoxious to play. However ill ask this again.

So this is your response to being called out on a vote again. Go replace out because you are bluffing like hell with this inane piece of appeal to emotion. I wish more people would see that in stead of trying to justify your bandwagon vote on Cheery (because it was really nothing more), you make a post like this when you are called out on it.

More pidgey votes people. This lynch needs to happen.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3239 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3237, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:PeregrineV - 4 (Cheery Dog, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, Kise)
zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kublai Khan, mastin2)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
Not voting - PeregrineV
Myk, pidgey, look here.
Your crossvoting is a waste. You're not getting support, and it's counterproductive to even try. Nobody's interested.

Just tell me how it makes sense for pidgey to make a post being all sad the wagon on me isn't taking off and then flat out bandwagonning the person I am voting at that point. I am counterproductive perhaps, but I'm voting scum.

I won't vote for AngryPidgeon. He's been all over the place, has had reads on all kinds of people and has made sense or not but posted anyway. And he's the most likely candidate for the N1 protect in my opinion. And there are plenty of other people to lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3240, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE: PV
VOTE: Mykonian
Suddenly I am town? And suddenly I was probably protected? Choo choo.

Hardly suddenly. Read the thread please, helps you make educated choices. Because you are pretty close to voting randomly here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3247 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 am

Post by mykonian »

I really hate that there is such a resistance to the pidgey lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3249 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3248, zabriel wrote:I'm not really feeling an AP lynch today.

Myk's protection speculation kind of makes me uncomfortable. In a big game like this it's hard to say who targeted who without some inside knowledge. I went to reread from when AP replaced in (former occupant I Am Innocent) and I'm not really seeing the justification for that kind of speculation.

Just the docs death, the only breadcrumb like thing was a reaction to a random post by AP, calling him town. It felt a weird post to react to otherwise. It's a bit convoluted, I give you that, because there are some replacements going on there. But it's the best I have.

And beyond that, it's just an additional point. I wouldn't hate on AP without that. If I were scum, I wouldn't play like he has done, he's stepping on too many toes. You'd expect scum to be careful. I would not describe AP as careful. At all. Ever.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

pffft.
Vote Zabriel.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3298 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3286, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3283, Acosmist wrote:So that someone can say "HEY THAT WAS YATES THAT DID IT? LET'S GET ON YATES" and someone else provides the impetus

Why are so many of his posts about me that basically say "on the one hand, but on the other" and then lead exactly nowhere. He doesn't come to any decision at all regarding anything. It's the definition of fluff.

So Zab is bussing Yates but he wants someone else to start the wagon?

Mykonian, read on Nero?

Town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3358 (isolation #231) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3327, mastin2 wrote:Dang it. PV's posts do
not
make me want to lynch him.

Vote: Cheery Dog.

I agree. Nor do I want to lynch AP.

Further, I do not enjoy how MoI lurks out and he disappears from everybody's scumdar.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #232) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:28 am

Post by mykonian »

and lurking is the wrong word I guess. He's just gone, makes no impression on the game anymore.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3377 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3360, mastin2 wrote:myk, MoI's V/LA, so his lack of activity is understandable.

How would you feel about a Cheery Dog wagon?

His jumping ship from PV to AP looks opportunistic.

He can make a post like 3305. And it's beyond this week. He's making very little ripples.

Damnit, this is why I corrected that post. Lurking is the wrong word and people are just way too happy to dive on it.

Town in this game make statements, make stuff happen. Scum do not. Which is why Jason, Cheery, MoI, Yates, Kise, zabriel and to a certain extend Acosmist all should be on the top side of people's scumlist. There are things excusing them from it somewhere, and it'd be silly to assume they were all scum, but they are making too little things move, stepping on too few toes, taking too few risks.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #234) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 am

Post by mykonian »

sigh, you don't get to talk about MoI without him calling you scum I guess. Ain't this game fun.

For the amount of impact you are making there are surprisingly little people following you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3414 (isolation #235) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Mykonian wrote: sigh, you don't get to talk about MoI without him calling you scum I guess. Ain't this game fun.

For the amount of impact you are making there are surprisingly little people following you.

I’ve been consistently calling you scum since I replaced in. Because you are obv-scum and people are just too stupid to see it. But yes, pretend I haven’t :roll”

You'd almost think I've been accusing you of being a lot of bark and very little bite all game as well :roll:

Just take this post for example. That's a huge ass posts which does just one thing: ask perv for a roleclaim. Oh, and barking some more at people.

In post 3402, mastin2 wrote:Okay. Plan time.

Lynch:
Our options for today are zabriel and Yates.

Surprise surprise, I like this plan.

HEY PIDGEY STILL AWAKE?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3422 (isolation #236) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, someone mind explaining me what that last post by MoI is about? I think it is a reply to kise but I don't know what kise replies to.

And yes, it would be zab. Yay choosing between a wagon with MoI and one with zab!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3423 (isolation #237) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 am

Post by mykonian »

who am I kidding

vote Yates
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3425 (isolation #238) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3418, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So why instead of ignoring it before did you not just do that in the first place? Frankly I'm fucking sick to death of Acosmist's stupidity this game and you getting in on the act also when I have actual scum suspects doing the same (Nero NEVER addressing his "MoI knew I had three shots" lie for example) thing makes my blood boil.

Ah, the fact that he called you stupid or did you actually meant something game relevant?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3445 (isolation #239) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3426, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Deadline is in approximately 14 hours. Let’s get a move on people …

Oh look, suddenly Zab isn’t scum and Mykonian is happy to wagon with him. Lulz

@Mastin
– so what say you about Mykonian wagonnind today with BOTH players he has either voted or called scum (myself and Zab)?

--

Mykonian wrote:
You'd almost think I've been accusing you of being a lot of bark and very little bite all game as well

Just take this post for example. That's a huge ass posts which does just one thing: ask perv for a roleclaim. Oh, and barking some more at people.

See this is pure fluff. You are taking pot shots when frankly I’ve been more effective this game in getting my scum-reads lynched than you have (Tammy, Elos since I replaced in). And while Els was just a terrible, terrible Town that doesn’t take away from the fact I’m more effective and useful than you.

Gosh, I wished someone had seen els was town... wait, I did!

And acosmist gets it. Brilliant.

And really. You got Tammy lynched. I never knew. I thought it was a cop claim and tammy telling us she was a SK. I might be wrong there.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3488 (isolation #240) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:10 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3477, Nero Cain wrote:Infact

vote: MOI

I'll explain better next time I'm at the library. I could also accept a Kise, KK, AP lynch.

yes yes no no :/

50% isn't bad :)

And it's christmas in wagons already, yay!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #241) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3490, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3487, zabriel wrote:So you've called it then. Me, Nero, Myk, and Mastin? Plus AV from earlier. Are you really going to say that not one of the fake partners you're linking me to would be willing to bus and then draw a fuck-ton of attention after I flip? Okay. That makes COMPLETE sense.

Lulz. If you read you'd understand that I don't consider mastin likely scum. His behavior at the end of the day is suspect but my overall read is still probably Town.

Now Nero / myk / you makes absolute sense to me. Mykonian obviously was willing to bus until a chance at a mislynch came along.

Continue to flail until you dingle-dangle scum.

You make it more then it is, I think. I switched wagons when they were 4-3, after that the game ran away from me. I was ok with both.

I'm getting the idea that you are bussing zab here and making the connection for me to get direct profit. And I really don't like it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #242) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3495, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3494, mykonian wrote:I'm getting the idea that you are bussing zab here and making the connection for me to get direct profit. And I really don't like it.

Well funny that you think Zab is scum two different ways (via being scum yesterday and relationally today) but aren't trying to hang him.

If you thought this and really believed all the "MoI is doing nothing to influence anyone" crap you were pedaling yesterday you would be voting to lynch scum Zab and preparing to try to hang me tomorrow.

But you aren't. Instead you are throwing this distancing crap down in hopes once Zab hangs as obv-scum you can cling to mastin's skirt and be saved from the rope that you so desperately deserve.

/inb4re "I'll vote MoI first then" from obv-partner Mykonian.

I'll vote MoI first then

vote MoI

Happy to oblige.

In post 3496, mastin2 wrote:
Every player in the game needs to post one of these three possibilities in their next post:

"If I was the messenger, I did not target Aco"
"If I was the messenger, I targeted Aco; nothing unusual seems to have happened"
"If I was the messenger, I targeted Aco; something unusual happened"

Needless to say, Nero and I were incredibly busy last night. There were 11 messages going into night. Now there's almost 60. :P

VOTE: Kublai Khan Man.

this is just a bad idea mastin. I suggest you move your vote.

If I were the messenger, I did not target Aco
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3539 (isolation #243) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:40 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3538, Yates wrote:
In post 3502, mykonian wrote:I'll vote MoI first then

vote MoI

Happy to oblige.

You are going down after Zab. Book it.

If MoI is bussing, I am.

Lets find out

vote zabriel
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3543 (isolation #244) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 am

Post by mykonian »

I can tell you were you go if zab comes up town. You lynch Yates. Kise. MoI. Jason. Basically pick your favorite from that squad. There seem to be more scum then town in this game at some point.

And we didn't lose a lynch with the no lynch as such anyway. So there isn't anything to worry about. This is a mighty fine lynch, there is the support, go for it?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3546 (isolation #245) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:53 am

Post by mykonian »

as is Jason. Because as things are now, zabriel, jason, or yates have
no
connections with anyone else. They just sit there being a vote.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3554 (isolation #246) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3547, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ That is pretty true.

Same could be said for pidgey too. I know you didn't forget about him so soon?

I blame large games. Yup, he's in that group as well. Could I see this as you possibly being up for it? That makes a splendid imaginary wagon of two.

In post 3552, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:word-masterbate

lol.

Ok MoI, who will YOU be suspecting if Zab flips town?

Would you compromise on Mykonian today?

He has compromised for days by now. I'm sure he'll manage. He needs a target.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #247) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok - I'm checking out until Zabriel is lynched. The whole "we need time to pressure people" argument is a load of crap given no-one is going to actually feel the slightest bit of pressure since Zabriel is getting lynched. It's a dumb argument meant at best to pointlessly word-masterbate in thread which increases the already long game length needlessly (since we need actual Mod confirmation of Zab to do any solid analysis anyway) and at worst scum hoping a longer day will allow some Town player to screw up and draw rope over Obv-scum Zab.

hey, moi pulling a pidgey. Or a kise. However you want to call it.

He wants to talk even less! YAY.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3556 (isolation #248) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 am

Post by mykonian »

so, yates, how the hell do you have 220 posts without telling me anything about you?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3559 (isolation #249) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Your shoe size, for example. Your favorite color

I want to know reads, why you have them etc. What else do you think I would want to know?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3609 (isolation #250) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am

Post by mykonian »

I can confirm everything said, with the additional note that it was heavily implied that people would talk about nero and me. I believe nero to be town, so such discussion wouldn't lead to anything and it would detract from real scumhunting. I would have to have a very good reason in any case to sacrifice myself anywhere. In this case, it would have thrown away a lynch if mastin was wrong about acosmist. I don't think that's a good trade. Don't be so fucking lazy. Acosmist is going to stay around regardless, at some point you count what's in favour of him and what's against him, and you vote accordingly. It's called scumhunting. If you think he's scum, you lynch him. You don't send some powerrole at him to check if perhaps you are wrong.

and yeah, kise is pretty happy with this, of course. A throwaway statement that the messenger is scum (which has nothing to do with scumhunting) happened to fall on the wagon he's pushing. Because, why again kise? Anyway, he's in luck. All he has to say is "see, I told you!". And be done with it. Noone is going to ask what he had said or why he was pushing the wagon. All he's telling is everything came together and he's happy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3612 (isolation #251) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3610, jasonT1981 wrote:lynched be needed on Zab. He can't get through the nooses at the last minute again. It would be haunting if he did/

I like people to analyse this post really well, lets quote it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3636 (isolation #252) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:07 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3631, Kise wrote:How long until zab is hammered?

And when are you going to add anything to this game?

@pidgey: I thought they were town, and had a decent chance of being alive longer.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3640 (isolation #253) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3637, Kise wrote:We have ONE, FUCKING, SCUM FLIP, ONE. It's day fucking five, one fucking flip. Tammy and Els are the only lynches I wanted to see happen that hHAVE happened, and I didn't even suspect Els until the day we lynched him. There is not anything else we can gain from guesswork.
I'm not making any more cracks at scumteams, motives and that bullshit.
We flip scum, THENwe can analyze the iso, connections, etc.

You didn't say much about who or what you suspect anyway. Not surprising none of your scumreads gets lynched. You barely have any. So no, I'm not ok with you waiting till the next flip. Or the next one. You should have talked
now
. Not coming with some lame excuses about "boohoo I don't know what I want".
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3685 (isolation #254) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3643, Kise wrote:Nero you should 1v1 myk tomorrow, I will have your back buddy.

You wish.

In post 3645, Kise wrote:Fucking junkie, die quietly

Ah, almost forgot how you react to votes.

In post 3661, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

I feel like im just floating around passing through objects like a ghost.

Hello again. Feel free to play the game!

In post 3663, mastin2 wrote:Yates is scum.

Yates is oh
so
scum.

And Jason's prob-scum, too.

Posts on this page, not good.

(Dealing with my computer having crashed, so little bit busy.)

yup.

In post 3664, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin gets it.

KK/Mykonian/Yates/Jason.

And if Mykonian flips town, Nero Cain can go too.

Computer crashed yet you are posting! Clearly a lie!

Lets not. Bad idea.

In post 3671, jasonT1981 wrote:^^ 2 moar votes, pwetty pwease???

In post 3673, jasonT1981 wrote:Ok, back when you die. bye bye

Hey, this is how you get a postcount higher then zab.

In post 3674, PeregrineV wrote:@Mykonian- Yates yesterday but zab today? Why?

The moment I switched yesterday there were 4 votes on zab (including me) and 3 on yates. I liked yates better then, and I got to pick at that moment. And I didn't get on after that. Which might happen today again, have some travelling to do meeting the parents again. That stuff.

Further, you are right to an extent. On merits alone, I'd be completely happy lynching zab, but the way MoI, Kise and Jason are treating this completely stinks.

Yates can suck a dick when it comes to "testing" acosmists claim. If you think either of us is scum, vote for his lynch. Not this weaksauce.
@KK: I don't. I don't believe acosmist is bold enough to make up a fakeclaim right at the start and go with the plan. I am somewhat annoyed (disappointed perhaps the better word?) that he wouldn't make more of it. He's just there sitting being a nobody. He's being a thorn in
my
side, not in scums, and I wish he tried harder.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3687 (isolation #255) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am

Post by mykonian »

what I don't understand is how people can say they will only play again after zab is lynched. As if lynching zab would give so much information they could suddenly do stuff again. The reason we are lynching zab is because he doesn't make connections with anyone.

@KK. Don't know. Can't remember a game with him. Doesn't really matter. The way he talks and plays doesn't make him one of the extraordinary cases where he'd be so bold to fakeclaim it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3825 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 am

Post by mykonian »

Guys, I don't feel like playing today (marathons!), but can we please cut out any stupidity? I wouldn't be surprised if we were at mylo already.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3857 (isolation #257) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3851, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Jason.

Yeah, we're testing that claim today. Zero ifs, ands, or buts.

And the easiest mafia win was achieved?

Lets not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #258) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

FUCK YOU MASTIN I TRUSTED YOU.

How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"? Jason didn't even do a thing when he was urged to. How would having one less vote, but a confirmed jason help us any? And yes, he could pull a huge gambit here... but who'd think that jason would pull this as scum can stand up now and make their case. I won't be voting for him.

vote mastin

Someone asked me why I wasn't voting for pidgey anymore. Because it served no purpose other then angering him. Nobody ever followed. That means at least couple townies apparently think someone who has no concrete reads right now (like, his only read, on me, he's weakened recently "because it might be the rage talking" or something like that) is a townlike character. I'd lynch him with all pleasure but you guys rather lose to pidgey scum, it seems. I wasted my days on him, now someone else can do the work if they want him lynched.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3882 (isolation #259) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3877, Kublai Khan wrote:@mykonian - Why the fuck did you target the same person twice for a message? Is it easier to message scum buddies to keep up the facade?

Because townreads don't shift that quickly.

And this night I almost ran out the deadline (well, I did). I woke up, seeing the deadline would pass in 5 minutes (timezone's, yay!) so I rushed out my reread, and begged pappums rat to please send it, explaining my situation after he had return pm'ed me that I had been too late.

But, uhm, sure, if you want to say I'm scumbuddies with mastin, tammy or AP... uhm, go ahead? Lets make that an official question: are you seriously considering any of those? Please tell us all about it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3945 (isolation #260) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3944, pappums rat wrote:
mykonian has recieved his first prod.

aaaarg. I'm going to bed soonish, but I swear I'm going to look at this again tomorrow.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3948 (isolation #261) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3923, mastin2 wrote:Not ALL the game, only MOST of the game. :P
Butyeah. Golden Rule #2, reads to fit the evidence, NOT evidence to fit the reads. My read on myk has simply evolved from what it was. In no other time is it as important as right now for me to show that critical level of doubt and re-evaluation.

Your "read" evolved pretty quickly when I called you out on pushing a bullshit lynch on Jason through. Mylo or not, you'll have to work for this one. None of that bullshit.

In post 3925, mastin2 wrote:Aco, if you're town, that's one of the worst possible votes for one of the worst possible reasons you could have made. You need to tell me
exactly
what you think of Yates.

(/inb4 mastin-pidgey scumteam accusation. :P)

Ok, why do you worry about this?

But really, fuck this game. I'm sitting in a mylo situation where the only mafia that ever died died to the SK on page 10. And I'm here with Jason (who apparently is town, because seriously, who'd pull such a gambit if things are going so well?), pidgey, mastin, kise, yates, acosmist (you can have the victory if you fakeclaimed). This is
exactly
why we needed tammy alive for longer. There's way too many people that need to be lynched and there isn't a chance they are all scum.

Yates better have a reason why he doesn't want to claim all results or he can die right here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3949 (isolation #262) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3852, mastin2 wrote:And for the record, yes, I support a Yates lynch.
And Khan's a likely scumbuddy.

Beyond that...I really don't know. To be honest...well...

AP's dropped towntell after towntell after towntell after towntell. 'Less he's tailored his scum-play to my expectations, he's town. His thought process is highly transparent and he has this aura of pro-town around him. (Top-tier town.)
We're testing jason's claim today.
Kise was there as an early suspect of mine, but his posts have read as honest. (Top suspects by POE.)
Myk's the messenger, and his stances kinda felt town. :/ (Among my top suspects by POE, I'd guess.)
I'm town, sad as that is. :P
Pidgey's posts seem much like AP's do. At this stage, I'd go nullish-town.
I never got to finishing my reread before going on vacation, but what little I had done showed some strong townish posting from Aco in the early stages of the game. (Low-tier town, I'd guess.)
And then there's Nero. He was gone from the QT last night, but his previous QT posts were really strong town. :/ (Mid-tier town, I'd guess.)

GRAH.

In post 3904, mastin2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:FUCK YOU MASTIN I TRUSTED YOU.
And if you're town, you still can, but I'm preeeeeeeeeetty sure you're scum, here, myk. :P

Not just for the vote, though I'd be lying if I said that it didn't contribute. :P But for this
How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"?
As your reason when I have already switched votes from jason (having decided myself that it's a bad idea), combined with this
Because it served no purpose other then angering him. Nobody ever followed. That means at least couple townies apparently think someone who has no concrete reads right now (like, his only read, on me, he's weakened recently "because it might be the rage talking" or something like that) is a townlike character. I'd lynch him with all pleasure but you guys rather lose to pidgey scum, it seems. I wasted my days on him, now someone else can do the work if they want him lynched.
...Which doesn't seem pro-town at all, combined with MoI dieing after having pushed so hard on myk-scum, combined with a fairly anti-town usage of the role and anti-town version of it (annonymous messages) along with MoI's death after speculating about one of {Nero, myk} being scum (and me trusting Nero more), along with in general fairly scummy play, along with condemning interactions with Yates and Khan.

Soyeah. I think you're scum, but I'd be the first to admit the above is less-than-stellar reasoning. Go shoot it full of holes; I could use your defense against it to help me get a stronger read. :P

Like, he didn't mention me between these two posts, and all that changed was that I voted him in between. LOLYEAH. For the rest the case rests on MoI dying and me not pushing Pidgey. If there is any sign of people wanting pidgey, I'm there for you, I promise. But I'm not going to just park my vote there and lie down to die. If a game goes like this you better stand up and make a difference. You don't park your vote in a backwater where nobody cares about. And do I have to tell people that MoI didn't push me for days already? If you make your case about my interaction with MoI 3 days ago, you are really searching to find anything on me.

does someone have a daykill left for this scumbag? Won't get more obvious
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4001 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

yates

Anyone who doesn't want this lynch after a dodgy claim like that better speak up.

Pidgey's attempts at scumhunting by putting people in groups and saying "one scum in each" is a fucking excuse for a post. I WANT MY BLOODY DAYKILL.

Happy new year from the Netherlands guys. I'm sick of this game. Too much inertia.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4002 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote yates
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4017 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am

Post by mykonian »

Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.

Very simply said, AP has been active, has been scumhunting, has annoyed people and has made things move. He's town, and we aren't going to lynch him.

Uhm, for me, I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim? I don't know if that's really mastin-like. And if it's mylo, then it would be a really silly push. I'd rather suspect scum would stay off hoping for some magic or jump on at the end when there was no counterwagon.

vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4052 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4018, pidgey wrote:Myk you've been calling me out for shit reasons reasently. Yesterday you mocked my possible scum list because "reasons", and said that was my weak attempt at scum hunting? Fuck off. I think i was like the only one that was actually trying to do scum hunting, while you sat on your fucking ass and only sent my stuff to the drain.

Anyway, i havent reread yates but i will later. Im pretty comfortable with a mastin lynch considering how he keeps calling me town for no good reason and his quick change on myk.

yes, the only scumhunting you have done in the last three days is post a list about your reads. Scummy as fuck, yay!

In post 4019, Kublai Khan wrote:@mykonian - If you want to push a pidgey lynch, you're going to have to prevent a case that ties him with Yates.

I'm going to read for a mastin2-Yates connection now/tonight because my town read on him is in need of re-visiting.

His vote looks quacks like a bus.

In post 4024, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4022, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.

Did we know for sure it was MyLo though? I know some mods do tell you when it is.

What is this post?

In post 4043, Acosmist wrote:are you gonna bark all day, little jason?

Do I have to start LOLHARRYPOTTER again?

And what is this. Fucking do something!?

AP. I suggest you suggest a better lynch then? Shooting down others is rather easy, don't you think?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4060 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4055, jasonT1981 wrote:Still want to know how Acos is confirmed town.

@mykonian the point of it was we do not know for sure if it is/is not MyLo, and saying that some mods do actually give a heads up to town when it is MyLo..

Never seen this before and I don't get why you make a post about it.

Uhm, could you show me
one
game where this happened or are you really just talking gummibears?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4081 (isolation #268) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4066, pidgey wrote:Im pretty down for a mastin lynch pre-reading yates, but im not signed for anything before that.

Myk, have you even read the last days? Its pretty damn fucking clear to me, and to probably the rest of the game, that all you do is bitch and whine like an idiot. You have not scum hunted at all throughout the last 3 days afraid that your sorry little ass can get lynched. That, im not sure if its scum. But calling me scum for MY lack of scum hunting? Get a fucking mirror.

Acos is not confirmed town but due to Yates im not sure if its the right move at the moment, could be an attempt to bus but not sure. Again, will have a better idea personally after rereading.

AP- Kise looked at first scum to me for accusing me of not hammering zabriel, but later on he looked town after my half reread and much more after that shit yates claim.

See, I knew you were just buddying up to me. Now I know you again pidgey.

Just a question for everybody: who here knows Pidgey's stances on anyone, but me? Vote accordingly, please.

In post 4079, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey Acos, how are you confirmed town.

So you are annoyed by Acosmist. Join the club. Now do something useful, because this isn't.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4090 (isolation #269) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4082, pidgey wrote:And I still lean towards you as town, you fkn idiot. But you are using one thing that you are doing as a scum tell against me? Go and fuck off. You arent even fucking reading or what? You accuse me of effort, then you accuse me of lack of effort, then you come up with incredible bullshit like saying that my list of reads is my scumhun when that clearly isnt, its everything else i did. The icing of the cake is that you yourself have done NOTHING for the past 4 days, yet you see that as a sign of me being scummy? Yeah its fucking scummy of you to say that, or best case, fucking retarded.

Whats your read on anything besides me btw????? Stupid asshole.

I will be posting in the afternoon when i will finally have a good chunk of free time to read and shit.

You mean that I called acosmist an idiot but town a couple of times, the fact that I think jason is town for his claim, the idea that AP can't be scum with the activity of him and how many people he's annoying, the fact that I think mastin is scum for pushing through a lynch on Jason in a likely Mylo situation? The fact that I like Nero's play and won't use role information to make a case on him just because of that?

All stuff I posted about. Things you could know about me if you actually read the game. I've taken stances the whole bloody game. It's what I do when playing mafia.

You? You are making posts like these. Being aggressive the moment someone suspects you and not analysing a single thing.

@nero, I ran through my deadline this night, I didn't send anyone. I realized it was the deadline late at night and couldn't be bothered to reread. I'd have send it to AP had I send something.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4102 (isolation #270) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4095, Kublai Khan wrote:@jasonT1981 - His lack of answer is your answer.

@everyone - Am I the only one that has a problem with Nero Cain's claim? (Hint: It's not out-guessing the mod by a long shot)

He knows. He's doing it on purpose, to make the point. He's no longer talking to acosmist anymore, he's talking to you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4114 (isolation #271) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4103, Kublai Khan wrote:Me? I know Acosmist isn't confirmed town. I don't think anyone besides Acosmist has said that Acosmist is confirmed town. It's a wasted argument.

That said, do you think this game features a setup with a Neighborizer can neighborize multiple times & instantaneously *AND* a Reflexive Poisoner *AND* a mafia roleblocker?

I know Nero Cain is trying to make it taboo to "question the mod", but I'm sure we can collectively take a moment to do some reasonable post-mass claim analysis of this game and notice that things don't add up.

So again, mykonian, what do you think of Nero Cain's roleclaim?

Sorry, I've been avoiding this. You make it sound like this is clear cut, and I'm sure it has something to do with the instantaneous thing... but I don't get it. What exactly is the problem?

In post 4111, Kublai Khan wrote:Thank you mod.

So to review:
Nero Cain has a nonsensical, very uncommon roleclaim.
If that roleclaim is accurate, then he displayed a remarkably untown-like way of thinking when utilizing that role.
If we are assumed to be in a LYLO/MYLO situation, then he is definitely lurking and looking to swoop in to hammer.

If anyone thinks that there is a better lynch than Nero Cain today, then they need to present a real good fucking case.

@mykonian - Your pidgey case isn't better than mine.
@Acosmist - Your AngryPidgeon case (?) isn't better than mine.

my pidgey case is on scum though, even if I can't use his roleclaim as leverage.

And you are wrong AP. All the cool kids bandwagon sensible wagons.
vote mastin
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #272) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4115, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 4114, mykonian wrote:Sorry, I've been avoiding this. You make it sound like this is clear cut, and I'm sure it has something to do with the instantaneous thing... but I don't get it. What exactly is the problem?

Would you create a setup with a mafia roleblocker and a town role that can't be roleblocked? Especially a somewhat inconsequential role like "neighborizer"?

Oh, that makes sense. No I wouldn't.

What does acosmists claim have to do with this?

In post 4116, mastin2 wrote:Need to continue from 159. (Yes, I'm that behind. :P) Rough week and all that.

For now, bottom of 158.

myk wrote:Your "read" evolved pretty quickly when I called you out on pushing a bullshit lynch on Jason through.
Welcome to mafia.
Reads can change from as little as a single post.

Which is why you look at what is said in such post.

I voted you there. Voting people on a whim just because they vote you is just scummy. Indeed, you are mafia.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4168 (isolation #273) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:06 am

Post by mykonian »

oh fuck you mastin.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #274) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 am

Post by mykonian »

see, this is exactly why wallposting works. You make a case and the longer you make the posts the harder it's to find something sensible in it and all tracks seem covered.

So, uhm, lets repeat a core question. Why weren't we supposed to question you the moment you wanted to push a jason lynch through just after he claimed?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4170 (isolation #275) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3851, mastin2 wrote:VOTE: Jason.

Yeah, we're testing that claim today. Zero ifs, ands, or buts.

for reference.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4171 (isolation #276) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3904, mastin2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:FUCK YOU MASTIN I TRUSTED YOU.
And if you're town, you still can, but I'm preeeeeeeeeetty sure you're scum, here, myk. :P

Not just for the vote, though I'd be lying if I said that it didn't contribute. :P But for this
How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"?
As your reason when I have already switched votes from jason (having decided myself that it's a bad idea), combined with this
Because it served no purpose other then angering him. Nobody ever followed. That means at least couple townies apparently think someone who has no concrete reads right now (like, his only read, on me, he's weakened recently "because it might be the rage talking" or something like that) is a townlike character. I'd lynch him with all pleasure but you guys rather lose to pidgey scum, it seems. I wasted my days on him, now someone else can do the work if they want him lynched.
...Which doesn't seem pro-town at all, combined with MoI dieing after having pushed so hard on myk-scum, combined with a fairly anti-town usage of the role and anti-town version of it (annonymous messages) along with MoI's death after speculating about one of {Nero, myk} being scum (and me trusting Nero more), along with in general fairly scummy play, along with condemning interactions with Yates and Khan.

Soyeah. I think you're scum, but I'd be the first to admit the above is less-than-stellar reasoning. Go shoot it full of holes; I could use your defense against it to help me get a stronger read. :P

And why the :P smilie after the "preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you're scum". This is the post where you switched your read on me. Tell me why mastin. And fuck off with the smilies.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4175 (isolation #277) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 am

Post by mykonian »

unless you think jason is ballsy, he's town. And he's been timid all game. It's just a weird fake if he's scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4178 (isolation #278) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 am

Post by mykonian »

well, obviously. But it doesn't fit his person (oh, and KK disagrees with you).

Hadn't read mastins posts, but yes, that's pretty damn convincing. You could perhaps make a case that cyber posted that in both games if he were scum, since none really gave him experience yet. But it's not the most likely case, I guess, him drawing scum in both games.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4180 (isolation #279) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 am

Post by mykonian »

bleh, fuck, you are right. I shouldn't post when tired.

Yes, then it shouldn't matter.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4182 (isolation #280) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't know about you, but I prefer good and honest scumhunting. Esspecially when there aren't guilties running around. If you see a clear cut case on a powerrole, go for it, but otherwise it's mostly a distraction in my opinion.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4185 (isolation #281) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by mykonian »

you, mastin, pidgey is the set I'm currently going for. So no, I have one powerrole in my list. You could have known this.

and why the fuck is Nero talking as if this game isn't running towards it's end? We got yates, better use that advantage.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4199 (isolation #282) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4188, mastin2 wrote:...That said, am willing to hear alternatives, so long as the alternatives are not AP.

Good, lets lynch pidgey.

So, your scumread is really only based on the fact that I have a scumread on you.

In post 4187, mastin2 wrote:I already did: the circumstances surrounding your vote on me. My read on you was bad (see also: "Among my top suspects by POE"), and your vote on me was what sealed the deal.

There was no lead up... before that you never mentioned any single scumtell on me. The only thing changing that was my vote. There was no "sealing the deal". It
was
"the deal"

In post 4190, Nero Cain wrote:Its looking like a myko-AP team to me.

I suspect you suddenly realized I'm convinced by KK's case? Is this why you asked me if I suspected only VT's?

I love how I'm suddenly appearing on the scumlists of the three people I'm pushing (though pidgey, as ever, sits on a fence. God that must hurt after 7 days).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4240 (isolation #283) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4205, Nero Cain wrote:ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Know what? Show me. Because this is a bullshit case you are pushing here.

In post 4204, mastin2 wrote:Blehg. I could read from ~153 onward a dozen times and I don't think it'd make any difference; I'm not going to get much of a stronger read on pidgey/jason. I do kinda lean jason, but ahg, not a clue.

As for myk, again, he looks bad; he was fine with my jason vote, but freaked out when I voted Yates.

Also, jason was a fairly decent scumread of MoI, who insisted jason was playing to their scum meta.
Basically, I don't think I'll ever be getting a read based off of interactions. Not with Yates, not from Yates. Not with Khan, not from Khan.
I think it's going to be based off of other factors, like who died and where they had their suspicion, along with (more strongly) the individual play of them--and between 'em, there's pretty much no contest; pidgey's far stronger. Butyeah, still need to do lots more research before committing to this. :P

Holy shit can we lynch this guy. I vote him for his Jason push and I put the L-1 vote on Yates. How is this guy not dead?

In post 4215, Nero Cain wrote:And also 'cause ulike AP, I actully say what I mean...

vote:AP

Lolno not going to happen. Come at me bro, over my dead body.

Just let me put it very simply to you. So even you understand it with your feigned caps rage which is only there to hide that there is actual zero argumentation for the scumreads you are pushing. AP has 625 posts. And I've not heard a single complaint about AP not making a contribution in those so even if you think half his posts are sucky, that still leaves "having the most sensible posts in this game". Go lynch that you scumbag. If anyone is obvious town in this game, it's AP.

So yes, kindly get lynched
vote Nero
. Because that's a bullshit lynch you are trying to push through. And there's one connection for you. Have at it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4245 (isolation #284) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4229, pidgey wrote:Im still perplexed that everyone thinks Acosmist and Jason are so town, especially jason.

Also im not sitting on any fence myk, you are the shit town, but town. THE SHIT! Get it?

Then fucking convince me you are actually making stances. Because I'm not seeing any. The only stance you take is that I suck but that I'm town. Give me more.

In post 4225, mastin2 wrote:For what it's worth--a quick look at the rear end of MoI's iso shows that aside from zab, he was heavily pressuring myk.
He did say he'd push AP if zab flipped town, though.
And he also said Khan should know better.

...But before that, he said both Nero/myk scum. I just don't see it, though.

Yes, tyvm. Know what MoI was also pressuring at the start? little old me. We didn't get along.

In post 4233, mastin2 wrote:More and more I'm reading, the more and more I'm convincing myself that a myk-lynch today actually has
higher
chances of hitting scum than Khan. >_<

Unvote,
Vote: mykonian.

Mind you, lack of bold = still researchin' and not devoted to it.

And you better not be devoted to it because it's not going to happen. People actually don't want to push me anymore. That was day two, should have taken your chances. By now everybody can see I riled too many people and basically annoyed every person in the game that there is no scumteam left for me anymore. Guess what: I'm just town who's poking around. Go meta that ;)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4247 (isolation #285) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4243, pidgey wrote:Amount of posts =/= town btw.

AP is just obv town for other reasons.

Pedit: What the crap happened with Nero's keyboard.

It works surprisingly often unless people are posting crap. AP isn't posting crap = he's town.

In post 4241, pidgey wrote:You cant take anything Yates post claim into account for any reads, Myk. You put him -1? Whoop the fucking doo, i hammered him and you arent giving me a freepass. Since he scum claimed and all.

But how is mastins claim that I was annoyed by him pushing yates even close to the truth? Or that I didn't mind his jason push... exactly the thing I voted him for and where he suddenly put me on his scumlist. I damn well minded that.

In post 4242, Nero Cain wrote:WIERD USE OF MY POWER? NAW. I'm town, I Knows IT SO WHY WOULD I want to waste my shot when I much rather have someone to talk to in the QT which I feel is a much much much better use of my power. This isa largereaso why Ihghly suspect apSICE HE WASGIVING MY SHIT ALL GAMEFOR NOT TARGETING aco BUT ISLARGELY IGNORING MYKO who
CONTINUES
T AVOID TRGETING ACO.

Yes, I enjoy living and talking. And pushing wagons you don't like. Tyvm I'm not targetting aco. Know that thing aco said? About being a thorn.
if he doesn't do it, i'll be your man
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4248 (isolation #286) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4244, Nero Cain wrote:Wow. MYKO REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS SCUM BUDDY.

The keyboard at the lybriary isfishy. iSUSPECT ITS SCUM.

connections, please. Because you are pulling one out of your thumb. Just claim it's AP-myko and running with it whether it makes sense or not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4250 (isolation #287) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4249, AngryPidgeon wrote:I will lol my pants off if Jason/Acosmist are a team.

Ok Nero.................You cant say Mykonian is scum for not targeting Acosmist without smashing all the mirrors in the library.

He can't say a lot of things without pulling them out of his (insert whatever part of the body you want, lets take his little toe). Because he's actually not going anywhere and he damn well knows it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4251 (isolation #288) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

Just check how suddenly nero is using caps and there's literally no evidence for what he's raging about. Don't you agree he's just covering up the fact that he actually has no evidence with this "caps rage".
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4254 (isolation #289) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4252, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4247, mykonian wrote:Yes, I enjoy living and talking

so you know he's town, how?

AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok Nero.................You cant say Mykonian is scum for not targeting Acosmist without smashing all the mirrors in the library.

FFS!!!! I' saying ya'll are scum 'cause you contue to suspect e for not targeting ACO but seem to be ok with Myko not targeting him.

Because I actually told you multiple times that I don't believe aco isn't bold scum. Bold scum would fakeclaim PGO. QED. And I enjoy life.

You tell me your aco case... in any direction and we'll have a discussion, shall we? Because I'm not seeing it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4256 (isolation #290) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by mykonian »

nero, if you do not enjoy me calling you scum, just say so. Just don't come with idiotic scumpairings with AP (which you didn't provide any evidence for as well, how surprising), and seriously, if someone can't push the Acosmist issue it's you. You don't even have an opinion about acosmist, you just use it as leverage to push insensible wagons. And cut the caps. They hide nothing.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4257 (isolation #291) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4255, Nero Cain wrote:...............i DON'T EVNSUSPECT aco what the hell is wrong with you?

Then why should I target him? WTF nero.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4261 (isolation #292) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4259, Nero Cain wrote:Its selective scuhuting. If AP was town he'd suspect you the second that you didn't target Aco. But he is largely ignoring you.

So you are actually pushing me because I didn't target Aco... who you believe is town.

I wonder how funny this is to you. Just claiming you have limited shots and now putting this hypocrisy as literally the only reason you push me.

Get lynched.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4264 (isolation #293) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by mykonian »

ctrl-f him.

600 posts of AP and none about me? You've got a case.

You are pushing bullshit.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4270 (isolation #294) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

Pidgey: AP explained he didn't. Couple of pages back. It's a known fallacy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4275 (isolation #295) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4271, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4240, mykonian wrote:
In post 4205, Nero Cain wrote:ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Know what? Show me. Because this is a bullshit case you are pushing here.

NAW. To lazy to go though 170 pages of crap.

But AP was and still is giving me shit for not targeting ACO but when you continue to not target him he seems not to give a shit.

Yesterday, AP suggested that we lynch Jason. Mastin comes in and says the same thing. You then vote Mastin. I asked you why you voted Mastin over AP. You ignored me. So I asked again and you still ignored me.

And all this time he’s sitting on the side lines watching you defend him when he knows darn well that I’m right ‘cause if he was town he’d chime in.

"don't want to give you quotes because I know they prove otherwise"

Now, and did AP say "we lynch Jason NOW and now questions asked". Don't think he did. Does this mean my vote on mastin is there for a reason? Yes sir.

oh, and is mastin AP? Don't think so either. So I should vote my top town read rather then your scumbuddy... aaaaaah.

Oh, and how did you know AP was my top town read again? I might have mentioned it a couple of times, among sending messages to him the last couple of days.

So yes, you are pulling a shoddy case out of thin air and it's not going to work :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4277 (isolation #296) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

exactly what am I turning around? You suspect me for the fact that I didn't target Aco and you suspect me because AP doesn't suspect me for not targetting Aco.

I see a common thing here.

Just get lynched, please.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4278 (isolation #297) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4276, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4261, mykonian wrote:So you are actually pushing me because I didn't target Aco

You know exactly what I'm saying but you are trying to twist it around .

In post 4273, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really? KK is super PoE town now despite being equally guilty of what you are accusing me of?

Sure? Is it you/myko/kk? Ok, that makes a ton of sense.

Oh, wow, KK wouldn't be the guy voting you for your claim, would he?

Love it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4289 (isolation #298) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 am

Post by mykonian »

well, we were not in mylo. yay. Now we are. Boo. and we didn't get to lynch anyone. Boo.

Hi pidgey, finally reread?
Hi nero, found some quotes?
Hi acosmist... just hi actually. Please say something back
Hi jason! are you a smart guy?
Hi AP. What did you think about what I said?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4291 (isolation #299) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:40 am

Post by mykonian »

the claim is the difference. And no, I don't see any. As far as I know they had very little interaction. And thank you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4292 (isolation #300) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 am

Post by mykonian »

But I sense some sarcasm.

Ok, tell me. What makes pidgey town?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4299 (isolation #301) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:04 am

Post by mykonian »

hey, nero, quotes!

In post 4295, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mykonian, what was your opinion on KK Yesterday?

Town. He was one of my townreads early game, and I kinda expected someone as old as him to slowly drop away during the game. He filled those expectations, I never had a reason to doubt him. Also, he thought Nero was scum, and I think he was right in that.

In post 4294, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4292, mykonian wrote:But I sense some sarcasm.

I dunno. Im a sucker for AtE thanks to being an empathic guy and USUALLY genuine emotion is the best way to spot town. But Im getting the idea that you could just be playing off that.

I'll reread pidgey, probably everyone actually, but off the top of my head.
-Kind of apathetic posting. Clearly hasn't put any effort into bullshitting or posturing. Ya he went awhile lurking/not-contributing, but it looks more like disinterested town than.. someone trying to look busy.
-His 1v1 with you looked really town. You were pissing him off and his ragey responses felt genuine. If hes scum, hes really good at faking rage. And he did the same thing in mini 1347 kind of as town, fwiw.
-Change in opinion on you. Not sure why scum pidgey changes his mind about easily lynchable mykonian. Unless its you/pidgey which would be a riot.

I can tell you the last one. Pidgey was stuck on my wagon and he was alone there at some point. Which is when he changed... and nothing happened after that. He barely voted. It was a dead end and it looked bad and Pidgey knew it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4302 (isolation #302) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4300, Nero Cain wrote:This post alone is scummy as hell. It’s a legitimate question to ask why he voted Mastin over AP. Unless Mykonian is really a teenage girl he has no reason to get all snarky and act immature.
I'm snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

+ he’s buddying AP terribly and chainsawing like crap. Is AP his buddy or does Myko know he’s town?
He's my best shot for town and I'm not going to move off that. Everything points at it and it's absolutely amazing anyone would push his lynch. Esspecially for the reasons you post.

I think it’s funny that Mastin suggests that Myko could be sending messages to one of his buddies…and we know Mastin is town. 
Ain't it just. Or I'm just a townie posting them to my best townread. Why did you post this speculation?

Myko asking for quotes when he knows that I don’t have time to quote a bunch of stuff is straight up scum so he can pretend like I’m avoiding it. He’ll quote the part where I refused but that’s only ‘cause I’ll get to things in my own time. He knows I’m right and wants me to give quotes so he has something to refute.
A bunch of quotes? You are pulling a "connection" out of thin air and refuse to show any base apart from the fact that I didn't target acosmist and AP didn't say a thing about it. How hard is it to ctrl-f our iso on posts with each name coming up? If you have time for this you'd have time to actually validate your claim.

AP is just so so so scummy. I’m getting my computer tomorrow so I have a nice quote wall that displays his lack of anything remotely townish. Maybe its tunnel vision but god damn his posts are so wack. So right now I’m leaning between a AP-Myko vote.

I can't wait.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4318 (isolation #303) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4304, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4302, mykonian wrote:'m snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

oh so you didn't vote Mastin over AP for doing the same thing as AP? ok my mistake then.

You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Further, quotes please. I explained you how ctrl-f works. you should try it sometime.

In post 4310, Acosmist wrote:Do I really have to convince other people? OK.

AP is saying I could be scum earlier on this very page.

Then he says I've been ass this game (but I'm alive, so if I were scum, I would be playing very well. I didn't get lynched for my fakeclaim yet! Or get it tested by anyone! How about that?), so he must be saying I am town.

Additionally, no "you're scum saying that I am scum;" there is no doubt in his latest post that my read is honest, just that he thinks it is bad. But wait, I'm possible scum. So I'm just misreading you instead of lying about thinking you're scum?

Anyway, he said he is ignoring me (which is scum behavior), so I guess I don't have to read his posts anymore.

Lynch him for being scum.

CAN YOU STOP BEING SO FUCKING OBSESSED WITH CALLING YOURSELF TOWN FROM EVERY CORNER OF EVERY POST. Seriously, how does the logic "i've been playing like an ass all game, I must be town in your eyes" make any fucking sense anywhere?

Step up acosmist. Last chance to do it.

Further I promised AP some analysis and I'm going to do that this weekend. I have AP as town, I have myself as town, and although I'd gladly place my whole being in there it's a bit silly to let almost 200 pages of interactions go to waste. Lets see what the likeliest scumpairs are. It worked in a newbie game, so why not here? Lets see if experienced players still know to avoid it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4320 (isolation #304) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

like, if I didn't care about winning I'd lynch you straight up for that post. The fucking arrogance is astounding. You've been an absolute bag of shit the whole fucking game acosmist. And not a very good one either because the moment something poked you the shit streamed out.

So what in heavens sake moves you to do the same thing you've done for days in what is more then likely mylo that you vote the person who first mentions you as a possible suspect? God knows you are, the only thing that got you this far is a claim which wasn't checked. Hardly counts when the game's on the line, does it? And there's no reread, no lead up. No, fresh vote, first couple of posts of possibly the last game of the day.

If AP is right about pidgey, I found my second scum. But lets find out which is more likely. I have my weekend booked.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4321 (isolation #305) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

hey, nero, another one.

Now please a couple of quotes from before you called this "connection". It can't be that hard to find a couple of quotes. We have 900 posts together, some much fit your case.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4326 (isolation #306) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4324, Acosmist wrote:If you have an ability you have not sent my way, you are 100% saying you think I am town forever. So to say I'm scum is a scumclaim. You want to lynch 100% town.

vote acosmist

that's how town I think you are.

I think your reasoning about what I think is wrong. I'm quite aware of what I think.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4331 (isolation #307) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

you are quite loose with your vote in mylo, acosmist.

How come? You haven't voted a lot in this game, suddenly two votes in just a couple of posts.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4334 (isolation #308) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4330, Acosmist wrote:you claim to have an ability that can 100% confirm my claim, and you steadfastly refuse to use it.

Utterly contradictory behavior.

I already got you upset enough to scumslip; would it be too much to ask who your buddy is?

I actually have that ability, thank you :) And yes, risking my own body is quite a bit too much effort.

scumhunting, on the other hand, is quite fun. You know, what this game is about.

If jason votes you as well, have you lost the game already?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4343 (isolation #309) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4336, Acosmist wrote:Did someone tell you the back the fuck off and pretend your vote on my was a reaction test?

I can tell you that myself ;) Do you think I like what I see?

yup. Just with one it wasn't mylo yet. Could have targeted you at any point, if you are town I die and you get to be a bag of shit for the rest of the game. Or I can stay alive and see if I can read you properly after 175 pages. I rather like the last option.

So tell me, why are you town again? Two posts ago I was supposed to think that and I don't see it.

In post 4337, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4334, mykonian wrote:If jason votes you as well, have you lost the game already?

What the fuck is this post.

He's a hedgehog. The whole bloody game.

There aren't 3 scum left anymore. 2 have called him possible scum and that's the only thing that woke acosmist up.
I mean, by all accounts last day was mylo. Did you see acosmist? I didn't.

In retrospect, bolded is key. Why the fuck wouldn't people be serious yesterday if they were town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4345 (isolation #310) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

you tell me why I should have.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4351 (isolation #311) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

lets just add it up.

possibility 1: acosmist town. I die, acosmist plays as he has the whole game. In my opinion, town loses here. Give me MoI with such a claim and I might value his confirmedness over my life. Here? not a chance. Maybe scum want to test it for me.
possibility 2: acosmist scum. I don't die, I get to lynch acosmist, yay! Win-win. Love it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4353 (isolation #312) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4347, jasonT1981 wrote:

hah, no, no, no. We are in no hurry jason ;)

unvote
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4355 (isolation #313) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4352, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4351, mykonian wrote:lets just add it up.

possibility 1: acosmist town. I die, acosmist plays as he has the whole game. In my opinion, town loses here. Give me MoI with such a claim and I might value his confirmedness over my life. Here? not a chance. Maybe scum want to test it for me.
possibility 2: acosmist scum. I don't die, I get to lynch acosmist, yay! Win-win. Love it.

You're saying it's a win-win if you target me and I am scum

you are voting me and saying I am scum

so you intentionally avoided a win-win scenario.

Vote

this

person.

Because the other option is lose lose.

God logic is fun isn't it?

Now I think about it, have you suspected me this game? Got to love how aggressively you are suddenly pushing lynches. Why didn't you do this yesterday acosmist. Yesterday was mylo.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4358 (isolation #314) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4355, mykonian wrote:Now I think about it, have you suspected me this game? Got to love how aggressively you are suddenly pushing lynches. Why didn't you do this yesterday acosmist? Yesterday was mylo.

Kindly answer.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4365 (isolation #315) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4360, Acosmist wrote:Do you think I mind aggressively pushing lynches at ALL?

I wonder why you never showed it up till this day.

Since yesterday was mylo and all. Why didn't you push anything before?

In post 4362, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4353, mykonian wrote:

unvote

I agree there is no hurry, but his constant refusal to answer or have meaningful discussion is showing him up as scum. He can't answer because he knows he cant prove his lie that he is confirmed town and instead still tries to deflect back to page 1.

I still don't see how he can claim what he has, and gotten this far.

Everybody has been waiting for me to do something about it and I didn't feel like throwing away my life for that. Nero was obviously excused because he had only 3 or 4 shots.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4367 (isolation #316) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4363, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist, why is Nero town?

Why are you ignoring Jason?

He can't have 3 scum and he doesn't know what nero is going to do with this page. Can't let you go in case Nero doesn't want to step of his "scumpairing".
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4369 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4366, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4363, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist, why is Nero town?

Why are you ignoring Jason?

mykonian claimed scum

don't care about anything else right now. Seriously.

when did you care acosmist? This is literally the first time I've seen you actually
wanting
something in this game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4370 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4368, jasonT1981 wrote:where did he claim scum ? I am yet to see it

I voted him while acosmist was sure I had to think he was town. I failed to see why I should think he was town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4373 (isolation #319) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

Nero... is iffy. Like... seems obvious to pair them but it stinks. It feels more likely for acosmist to piggyback on nero's call of a scumteam and picking one of them (notice how he completely ignores jason but goes hyperaggressive the moment either of us mention him as a possibility). Like, nero is important to him, he's making that clear. I just... well since I have to let go of wuss-aco anyway, I could do it here as well I guess but in general I wouldn't think 2 scum just jumped onto a wagon together. Easier to piggy back on stupid town and hope someone follows for your partner to place the easy hammer.

I mean, fuck me, i can argue just as easily for the opposite. Like, they feel they need to push a lynch through and argue both for a certain player, hope for town to come. By sticking the neck out early they hope they won't be suspected and nero was a continuation of yesterday anyway.

I'm going to work on pairings tomorrow, ok? Because I won't get anywhere by just calling them out of the blue, I fear.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4375 (isolation #320) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

well, obviously. You know what I said about who fit with everything though. Like partially I already know what's going to be the results of the analysis I'm proposing. Just waiting if I'm perhaps surprised.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4380 (isolation #321) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or
pidgey

Ok, why did your pidgey read suddenly change?

His wagon hasn't moved for... uhm, 8 days now. Are you buddying me?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4383 (isolation #322) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4318, mykonian wrote:You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Of course Mastin and AP aren't the same people. They did the same thing and what Mastin did is
NOT
any different from AP.

Yes but they did more.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4385 (isolation #323) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

yes they did.

This is the fucking point. If AP was mastin, I'd have to treat them equally. And they didn't do the same, they aren't the same, so I don't have to treat them equally. It's a bullshit argument.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4386 (isolation #324) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or Pidgey.

I'm town. You really really don't find AP and or Mykonian scummy? Are you a survivor?

So you do have time for questions like this but can't pull up a quote from before your claim of a "scumpair" which shows AP and I are scum together. Fuck off nero. You could make the effort of actually making a case in stead of pulling a scumteam out of your hat and running with it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4388 (isolation #325) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by mykonian »

on your own time?

You've been arguing for days for a lynch, reverting to one liners already. This:

In post 4384, Nero Cain wrote:no.
Just die scum.
Now that's all left to do is convince aco, Jason and pidgey that you are scum.

is not causually posting waiting to build your case. This is just pushing a lynch regardless of anything. Bolded shows it most easily.

First you make a case, then you push it Nero. Esspecially in mylo.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4390 (isolation #326) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4387, Nero Cain wrote:I told you I'll get to quotes on my own time. This rushing a player and trying to make it look like they are stalling or out right avoiding something is something I see very often from scum. Besides a lot of what I already suspect you two of I've already mentioned it in my ISO. If you weren't skimming you'd know.
Demanding a case is something very often asked by scum.

vote:mykonian

We lynch his buddy AP the next day.

Holy shit almost missed this. Yes, that way you can always justify your reads.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4392 (isolation #327) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

Hey, something I can refute.

I damn well can not suspect a townread. And I did a couple of times... AP has stood on pretty much everybody's toes on some point. I doesn't seem to me he ever held back. Hence I think he's town. Because that's not how scum plays.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4395 (isolation #328) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

have you seen AP do otherwise?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4396 (isolation #329) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

see, that's the point you know. I know you being an idiot with some silly claim of a scumpair. So yes I do want you to show where you got it from. Because it's not there.

I think I've posted why I think AP is town for 4 days now. At no point was there any debate about the facts being there, people just interpreted them differently (pidgey's: lots of posts doesn't make anyone town).

And now, in mylo, you suddenly debate that AP hasn't held back? Please say if you do.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4398 (isolation #330) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

because I'm rather debating yours... That is why I'm asking for questions because I'm rather questioning the way you suddenly came up with a scumpair and ran with it.

And well, I've got nothing better here. Don't like pidgey, you, jason, aco... and I actually have towntells on AP.

AP quoted it somewhere here. If he's the scumbag of this group, he can have it. I don't think it's very likely.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4399 (isolation #331) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

and yes, that means I don't get why of all people you are going for AP :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4401 (isolation #332) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

He's had a lot of stances.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4416 (isolation #333) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 am

Post by mykonian »

except the fact that I can't talk anymore if acosmist is town.

but feel free to vote me anyway. God knows you have wanted to so badly.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4422 (isolation #334) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4351, mykonian wrote:lets just add it up.

Anything here you disagree with pidgey?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4428 (isolation #335) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4424, pidgey wrote:I disagree completely because its mylo and i dont take cuteness and an extra slot over a confirmation of a PGO

Why didnt you targetted acomist yesterday knowing there was nothing to lose, Myk.

I just told you.

Pidgey, just vote me if you want to. I didn't want to risk my own life for acosmists and if that's not ok with you decide the game on that. Is a fitting end, don't you think? Finally your vote back on me, where it belongs.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4434 (isolation #336) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4429, pidgey wrote:Myk I would have preferred that you had answered "I honestly didnt thought about that".

The fact that you are defending your decision as an actual good call is scummy.

Pedit: AP I would have surely targetted him d2 i hate PGOs and dont trust their claims, but we were in the dark back then, at this point of the game, myk would have known that either the game was ended or we were entering lylo due to numbers.

But that's a lie. We've been sitting at mylo numbers for quite some time and of course that changes things.

And I didn't want to risk myself, still, after that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4435 (isolation #337) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:47 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4433, Acosmist wrote:I have not been home in 24 hours. Mykonian claimed scum. Lynch now,

Didn't yet.

I am scum
now I did.

Quote this next time you make that claim. Or fuck off kindly. Calling you "possible scum" is not a scumclaim.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4437 (isolation #338) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4436, pidgey wrote:i hate this game

Acomist what's the color of your role btw

Want to make it easier? I'm kinda ready for it tbh.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4441 (isolation #339) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 am

Post by mykonian »

Just, anyone opposed to me calling Aco and nero the scumteam?

Suddenly today both of them went for rhetoric rather then investigation and went fullblown lynchmode. And yesterday? None of that. They knew it wasn't mylo yesterday.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4442 (isolation #340) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4440, pidgey wrote:
In post 4437, mykonian wrote:
In post 4436, pidgey wrote:i hate this game

Acomist what's the color of your role btw

Want to make it easier? I'm kinda ready for it tbh.

what does this means

There's a simple way for me to confirm you ;)

Anyway, we have got a couple of days.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4446 (isolation #341) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4444, pidgey wrote:unvote pls

Nah, pidgey, this is what this game is. Understand what's going on. You are looking around making decisions. Nero isn't. Just check the start of this day, he came out guns blazing. His voting makes sense from that perspective. Just understand what's going on here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4447 (isolation #342) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4445, Nero Cain wrote:Why? My vots on scum and if AP wants to hammer his buddy fine but w/e.

unvote

Oh god how you need to please pidgey. You are just brilliant :P
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4460 (isolation #343) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:15 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4452, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4448, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've been suspecting mykonian all game and shoving the wagon at various points

ok then. If anyone reads your post you give off a vibe that you don't really care and if you suspected him why did you suddenly stop?

The reason everybody stopped. I proved myself.

See, this is the fun thing about knowing my own meta. I'm a troublemaker, I butt heads with people when I'm town. That gets stuff going, that's what I have to make stuff happen and to get reactions. At some point people realize stuff is going on, and I'm not actually just an idiot, but that deep down there there's sense in my words.

In some games that gets me lynched early, in other pretty much everybody suspected me at some point, but at some point realize it's not a good suspicion. They are finding I'm myk, not scum.

It's very rare for people to ignore me early and step up late. Hello there, scumbags :)

I mean, I get the idea. So many people have suspected me, there must be deep down inside the yearn to prove that they were right at the start. But it doesn't work like that. As scum, you either push the early wagon on me over the top when you had AP, MoI, pidgey, yates all pushing it. You don't wait till it dries up.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4462 (isolation #344) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 am

Post by mykonian »

AP, it's very simple, he came into this day to close the game out. He only needs one more lynch, he doesn't need to be reasonable, he needs to rally enough votes.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4464 (isolation #345) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 am

Post by mykonian »

if I didn't stand behind my decision I would have targeted aco. I have as much info now as I did have this night (and the nights before that), and I didn't do it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4472 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4466, pidgey wrote:yeah and and since we knew we were either going to mylo or endgame, you should have targetted. This isnt even a discussion :|

Myk/Nero would be a fucking stupid team if it is lol

Pedit: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4624175

Though yates was on his ass at times for fkn dumb reasons, i dunno

Well, I didn't even know it was delayed (again, when did this change?)

and it would be either an endgame where I'd have to convince you I targeted him, or one without me (if it hadn't been delayed).

I should have done it 3 days ago and it would have made more sense. Not the night before mylo.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4473 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 am

Post by mykonian »

but, pidgey, know what: if you get my role it'll be your choice to make. This was mine and these were my reasons. Disagree if you will, but those were them.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4477 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

Post by mykonian »

I had 4 scum at the beginning of the day. I'm getting pretty close to calling you town, and post game I'll make my apologies if you were.

on the other hand, lets look at it very simply here. Aco has at no point discussed anything, so I can't talk with him. He simply went apeshit at everybody who called a suspicion at him today and he locked in, using his role as a leverage (I didn't target him so I was supposed to call him confirmed town. Uhm what?). I've been feeling like I was talking to a brick wall with Nero, and he's locked in on a Myk/AP (who's my first town read) and it's hinges on both AP and masting suspecting Jason, and me not targeting Aco and AP not making a point of that. Both aren't going to move.

It's mylo and we need 4 for a lynch.

Ok, pidgey, you are town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4489 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4487, Acosmist wrote:mykonian straight up said he knows I am town and wants to lynch me. Vote him or bid a fond farewell to this forum? I guess?

did not.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4493 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4486, Acosmist wrote:If town votes me for my attitude and not because they think I'm scum, they get blacklisted from the entire site, so...why would I want any favors? I figure town aren't that self-destructive sitewide.

You are a hedgehog, have been all game. You talk about your role, and little else, and bite everything that mentions you.

Blacklist me please. Because threats like these are empty. If blacklisting from the entire site was even possible, it wouldn't happen.

But lets see who believes you here. More fake then this it isn't going to get.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4505 (isolation #351) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:50 am

Post by mykonian »

Well, didn't get the work done I wanted this weekend. Got to post 600, and at that point Amrun never actually showed her face so I don't even have results on pidgey. The largest scoring I got was in the Nero-Jason pair which esspecially from Nero's posts becomes very unlikely.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4508 (isolation #352) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:20 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4506, Nero Cain wrote:So a game with over 4000 posts you are content with basing a read on 600 posts?

No... but that's as far as I got till now? Like... why do you even ask this? Fuck off?

And uhm, Amrun I expected something else from, and iirc pidgey was being useless? Something like that.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4511 (isolation #353) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4509, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4507, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ See its posts like that. Like the fuck did tht come from.

See the question mark? That makes it a question. He said he only read to post 600, asking him if he's going to read the other 3, 800 posts is completely valid.

Sure it is. It's also fun to ask questions you know the answer of already.

So why did you ask? To make a point. Hence, fuck off.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4512 (isolation #354) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4510, AngryPidgeon wrote:Was Acosmist being useful?

Aco wasn't pidgey, was he? Aco was indeed being useless but he had claimed in his first post. Pidgey had not. Hench, Pidgey wasn't aco.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4557 (isolation #355) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

yeah, I could live with a no lynch. Doesn't change much probably, but why not take a chance.

vote no lynch
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4568 (isolation #356) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4561, Nero Cain wrote:In post 4017, mykonian wrote:
I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim?

So why is he accusing Mastin of bussing if AP was the one that “lead” the lynch?

Nice and out of context. I am doubting here mastin would bus right there and then, didn't seem to fit with how I knew Mastin. Full post:

In post 4017, mykonian wrote:Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.

Very simply said, AP has been active, has been scumhunting, has annoyed people and has made things move. He's town, and we aren't going to lynch him.

Uhm, for me, I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim? I don't know if that's really mastin-like. And if it's mylo, then it would be a really silly push. I'd rather suspect scum would stay off hoping for some magic or jump on at the end when there was no counterwagon.

vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?

Kindly lynch Nero. Shit like this isn't going to fly.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4573 (isolation #357) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4568, mykonian wrote:
I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim?

So why is he accusing Mastin of bussing if AP was the one that “lead” the lynch?

Nice and out of context. I am doubting here mastin would bus right there and then, didn't seem to fit with how I knew Mastin. Full post:

In post 4017, mykonian wrote:Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.

vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?

Questions like these Nero? Just answered it. You pulled something out of context, and "asked a question". Only thing it does is piss me off and perhaps fool some others. Well, hopefully until they see this post. You aren't here to ask things. You've already "made up your mind". You came into this day with your mind made up, it's not surprising suddenly today you are arguing for lynches.

And I don't blame you for faking stuff, I mean, that's how mafia goes when it becomes tight. Just, I'd imagine you would think us somewhat smarter then trying to fool anyone with this shit. Quoting out of context is so easily proven. You quote the context right under it. So yes, when pidgey has finally made his reread he announced 3 days ago, perhaps we can finally lynch you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4574 (isolation #358) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4562, Nero Cain wrote:"In post 4275, mykonian wrote:
Now, and did AP say "we lynch Jason NOW and now questions asked". Don't think he did. Does this mean my vote on mastin is there for a reason? Yes sir."

I think this is a bit overdefensive/immature. I mean its an honest question and there’s no reason to get upset over it.

He then claims that AP didn’t really do the same thing as Mastin...but he did.

And it's things like this you little cute scumbag. I swear you are trying to piss me off on purpose. "Don't have to be upset about it, you are being childish. It's just a
honest
question you know". And then repeat your "honest question" but now without the question mark. As if I didn't even post... AP is the same as mastin, and that's what the case is build on. I'm not allowed to have a townread on one and a scumread on the other because they both treated jason the same. Which they didn't. And there were more people in the game.

On top of that, there's only one person who has to state he asked a "honest question". The guy who didn't. Lets look up the word: Google translate suggests Pecksniff. Pecksniff it is.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4603 (isolation #359) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4576, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4573, mykonian wrote:
In post 4568, mykonian wrote:

vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?

Questions like these Nero? Just answered it. You pulled something out of context, and "asked a question". Only thing it does is piss me off and perhaps fool some others. Well, hopefully until they see this post. You aren't here to ask things. You've already "made up your mind". You came into this day with your mind made up,
it's not surprising suddenly today you are arguing for lynches.

And I don't blame you for faking stuff, I mean, that's how mafia goes when it becomes tight. Just, I'd imagine you would think us somewhat smarter then trying to fool anyone with this shit. Quoting out of context is so easily proven. You quote the context right under it. So yes, when pidgey has finally made his reread he announced 3 days ago, perhaps we can finally lynch you.

Its snarky posts that are full of lies like this that makes me think you are scum. Mastin buss' like crazy as scum so you are either lying or you really didn't know. Either way, ok. So you aren't accusing Mastin of bussin’. I misunderstood, no big deal but you are extremely defensive here? Why? But it wasn’t a question so I dunno why you’d think that.

The bolded is a lie. I was the one that suggested a no lynch ‘cause it gives town an extra day with one less townie that scum can deflect to. And that seems like the smart play. It was
AP
, not me, who wanted to lynch today. I dunno if you’re dick sucking ‘cause he’s gullible or ‘cause he really is your scumbuddy. That said, if we lynch today and its a mislynch I won’t feel bad ‘cause all of ya’lls play sucks more dick than a porn star.
AND
if you flip town don’t you dare blame the rest of the town ‘cause you played scummy as fuck.
The only question that I asked is
What changed? Wehy are you just now pushing me for pushing AP when I’ve been pushing him all game?

And now you are sorry. Brilliant. Makes everything right. Just throw mud and see what sticks.

Since when is that a lie? Today, you came out of the gates, guns blazing. Yesterday it took you half a day to look around and finally place your vote on AP. While today is mylo. You haven't spend a single post waiting to investigate, you went straight for the the lynches. And that on the towniest guy we have. So yes, bolded is your answer. It's not a lie and halfway the day changing to "hey guys perhaps we could NL" is hardly going to make up for scumminess you committed before.

Even your reread isn't an investigation. You only quote two players: AP and me. You are arguing arguing arguing. All you want is a lynch, close out the game.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4606 (isolation #360) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4592, Nero Cain wrote:Are you a survivor?

Ok, guys, Key post here.

Just, suppose nero is town here. If he gets a positive answer on this (yes, I'm a survivor) what happens? Scum vote no lynch, survivor joins, someone is killed, tomorrow survivor + scum share the win by lynching a townie. Town can only lose if a survivor claims now, while scum can only win.

Now if he's scum, he's got everything to win by this knowledge.

You don't get more solid a scumclaim then this.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4608 (isolation #361) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4605, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't know what to think dude.

Nero is throwing a lot of shit around, most of which I just dont get where he is coming from. And he is talking about lynching me because Im defending myself from him calling me/myk a team. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Jason's claim frankly makes no sense. I dont see how anyone got that role and said "Ok, let lynch me then. Its worth it" and THEN asked the mod about how his role works. The fuck??
Mykonian not targeting you was inexcusable at parts of the game, but the same holds for nero. And this post:
In post 4353, mykonian wrote:

unvote

keeps bringing back to a possible Mykonian/jason team.

Pidgey is the only person Im confident enough to call town right now. Unless he is on a team with Nero, but I think thats an outside possibility at best.

COME ON

things really won't get more obvious then they are. Stop being so indecisive.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4610 (isolation #362) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4609, Nero Cain wrote:AP cares way to much about living to be town and if there were 6 scum-4 mafia, 2 third parties we'd be in the 30ish% range wich is common.

So if AP is 3rd party that could explain why Myko is budding like fuck. But yeah I'm sick of this game and if we loose I'm not gonna care.

Well, in that case, selfvote? thanks in advance.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4613 (isolation #363) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:I'll be posting in segments to avoid walling so if AP and Myko calm chill out until I'm done.

Well first off from IAI is dripping with scumminess. Zab was the leading wagon and I find it quite scummy that his "catch-up" post is directed mainly at Zab so it looks like scum trying to justify hoping on a bandwagon.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel

This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2.
Overrated player
MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

In post 428, AngryPidgeon wrote:This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because
you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.

This is a
lie
'cause in he said "I've only read the first 5ish pages so far and
the IaI ISO
." And yet he's claiming that he didn't see it but has read where IAI responded to my case on him. These two lines don't mix and is conjitive dissonance.

In post 519, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I'm selectively scum hunting? How? I have at least 5 people on my FoS list the last time I checked.

not sure if this is a newb tell or scum trying to act dumb. Might be a scum tell since he lashed out at Benmage for calling him inexperienced.

Myko could be distancing from his buddy Yates where he basicly admits he has no intention of staying on Yates.
In post 4560, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4561, Nero Cain wrote:
AP was the first to call out Yates yet he didn’t vote till after Mastin. (atleast according to the mods vote count in If AP voted and then voted again after Mastin I haven’t checked.) yet...
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4616 (isolation #364) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4614, Nero Cain wrote:That's 'cause I haven't read em' yet ya turd.

In post 4564, Nero Cain wrote:I'm
going
to read Pidgey, Jason, Yates and see what I get. The whole no lynch idea was to give town another day. I don't like how AP is against and wants to lynch today.

going means your going to do it in the future.

just fuck this shit.
vote:Mykonian

should've.

No townie rushes into lylo voting people arguing for just one scumpair... then realises he was supposed to actually scumhunt. You are just caught scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4618 (isolation #365) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

says the guy who went for AP's hole right from the start.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4620 (isolation #366) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

I wouldn't mind Acosmist, tbh. Nero's talking, aco just throws out a oneliner that yes he is indeed convinced in his ability to vote. Nero gives plenty of stuff to respond to... aco barely anything.

And no-lynch would be fine but nobody wants it.

And I don't think I'm in a hurry. Seen how pidgey was talking before hand I imagine he wants to know other stuff of me beside my night actions. Or he's going to promise once again he's going to read the thread. 50/50
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4623 (isolation #367) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4621, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4618, mykonian wrote:says the guy who went for AP's hole right from the start.

So my first post of the day was an AP vote? looks like Myko is caught in a lie.

And it works both ways bro. I've read AP's and your ISO while you and AP have done squat all. You "claim" you've read the first 600 posts but nothing to show for it.

You are getting pretty desperate trying to find lies.

In post 4622, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4620, mykonian wrote:I wouldn't mind Acosmist, tbh. Nero's talking, aco just throws out a oneliner that yes he is indeed convinced in his ability to vote. Nero gives plenty of stuff to respond to... aco barely anything.

And no-lynch would be fine but nobody wants it.

And I don't think I'm in a hurry. Seen how pidgey was talking before hand I imagine he wants to know other stuff of me beside my night actions. Or he's going to promise once again he's going to read the thread. 50/50

That is a straight-up lie. I have posted PLENTY of content today, and you've ignored all of it.

Lynch all liars. Lynch scum. Whatever reason you need, ffs, lynch this person.

most content I saw was you calling yourself town, lolharrypotter, you calling me scum for not calling you town... aaand some fluff about everybody being idiots.

Sure, you post huge amounts of content. Which is why I'm arguing with Nero and not with you. There's literally no way to respond to someone who says you can't call them scum. I mean, what?

And indeed, whatever reason you need is exactly the thing that fits here. Because you searched for a reason and found one. And lets use an eufemism: it fits your play.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4643 (isolation #368) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 am

Post by mykonian »

someone saw the light.

And yes, jason, it's crap.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4644 (isolation #369) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't even know why aco makes so much of this blacklisting thing. It's insane.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4649 (isolation #370) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

I've only appealed to pidgey's emotion, iirc. well, in the sense that I understand the situation he's in better then he does. I know how people play with me, he hasn't played with me before. What he complains about is recognizable.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4651 (isolation #371) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4650, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mykonian, Who are the most likely scumpairs atm?

referring to who I'm sitting on now or my analysis? I'm sitting on Nero-Aco here, but seen that in my analysis only your replacement has happened yet, basically only jason-nero, jason-you, and nero-you become unlikely.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4656 (isolation #372) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4652, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is Jason/Nero unlikely?

Nero buddied the shit out of jason first 150 pages, have 5 posts of that on notepad.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4690 (isolation #373) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4662, Nero Cain wrote:lol. I've already done a lot during lylo. So accusing me of stalling is lol.

Which brings us to an important question.
Myko, why do you call me scummy for not having finished reading but AP admits to not having done anything yet and that's a town tell?

If you were reading you'd already know why I think your both scummy and you're afraid of death. Still, one of you/pidgey is defiantly scum. And neither of you guys want to lynch each other. I'm confused.

You said something about that you'd be suspicious if Pidgey were alive tomorrow? Why not today?

Because I'm not rereading. I'm just taking an account of the interactions and mash them together with my reads at the end. I know how the game went already. Now I want another angle to make a decision.

In post 4664, Nero Cain wrote:If we no lynched and
therefore gave town
a better chance of lynching scum, I don't see why town would be against that. I really don't.

Not us, "town"

I have no clue why nero keeps bringing up a third party.

In post 4686, jasonT1981 wrote:ok fair point Nero.... your not pushing that lynch.

Question to MyK that is of vital importance... have you at anytime confirmed Acos as town?

no.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4695 (isolation #374) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4691, Nero Cain wrote:I just...idk. He's either 3rd party or the worst townie ever. I just don't see a townie worried about weather or not they get nightkilled. Niether you or Aco's is confirmed but I have to think someone is town. That leaves Myko and Pidgey by POE.

And out of all those people you choose aco as town and AP as scum. You have a special mind :P
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4701 (isolation #375) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4697, Nero Cain wrote:AP's play is terrible, myko.

Terrible, perhaps, but he doesn't make friends, or play passive. Or anything else I expect from scum.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4703 (isolation #376) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 am

Post by mykonian »

but weren't :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4728 (isolation #377) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

welcome to mylo, or lylo for that matter. The trick is to find the last townie (or the second last) and argue with them. Unless you are wrong, then you are just talking to a brick wall. Early game people still have to give, but if we are wrong here there's no next day where we can look back at what's said. The rules change for scum. Pick the wrong one and you can talk to them for any length of time and nothing changes. Mafia is frustration.

Having just 3 days is a little annoying. I thought I had time to put some effort in that analysis. I'll try to make some distance tomorrow, see if I can hit page 50 perhaps, so at least pidgey/me are part of the picture as well. It'll have to be a little less accurate but mafia isn't a perfect science anyway.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4731 (isolation #378) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4727, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason, How is Nero town?

Am I seriously the only that is seeing this?

Nero got called out on ACCUSING ME OF BEING SCUMMY FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE NK. And he BACKPEDALED INTO CALLING ME 3rd PARTY AFTER TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED ALL DAY.

You know who isn't scared of being the NK? Scum.

And yes, I don't know what to make of the whole 3rd party thing. If you were a survivor, you'd be the most active survivor in the history of this game, and beyond that the game would have been over already. Left or right, it makes no sense.

Unless you consider that there are two people who have AP at the top of their townlist, and one person who nearly locked his vote in on Aco (jason). Nero looks damn bad for pushing AP, a lynch which isn't going to happen. But he can't exactly just back off and suddenly be convinced of AP's townness, can he? So we get this ugly construction.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4772 (isolation #379) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

Post by mykonian »

Post 3, nero votes jason. Nero doesn't strike me as the guy to vote his budy in the RVS. Nero-Jason -1
Post 7, says sorry for said vote and says he doesn't mean it personally. Rather early buddying. Nero-Jason -2
Post 11. I could have done this as scum on my scumbuddy. Jasons attack on acosmist is so useless it instantly deflates all attempts on people suspecting aco for his claim. You don't want to be on the wagon with that guy. I find it hard to score.
post 69. Nero-jason -3
Post 130. Begins to become boring, this time not as obvious. Nero-Jason -4
post 137. Scumhunting from the basis that Jason is town. Nero-Jason -5
nero and jason both comment on the aco claim but it's hard to score. General statements.
Post 193. Jason excusing for his Aco vote page one. Jason-aco -1
post 196. Quick results, aco sheeping jason. Jason-aco -2
post 209. another throwaway line towards jason? Don't know.
Post 280. IAI sheeps nero's case basically. Nero-AP -1
post 283. confirms this, nero pushing IAI away.
Post 318. Classic call two scum pick one to vote. Nero-AP 0
Post 349. Buddying jason and picking on aco. pidgey-jason -1, pidgey-aco -1
post 357. Seriousmode? Hard to score.
post 371. IAI's last post, buddying to nero, calling def not scum. Nero-AP -2, Jason-AP +1
post 397. Jason-AP 0
post 404. scumlist with both jason and nero on top. Have to look for which he goes.
post 406. Nero calling omgus. Nero-AP -3.
Post 408. AP making friends. Aco-AP -1
Post 409. Buddying by nero?
post 411. DENIED. For post 404, Nero-AP -4, Jason-AP +1
post 414. Someone stepped on Aco's toes. AP-Aco -2
post 417. Distancing of Jason? Hard to score.
post 420. And AP doesn't like nero either. Nero-AP -4
post 422. Jason disappeared from the scumlist while he was still mentioned in post 420. Jason-AP +2
post 424. Nero-AP -5
Yeah, ap and nero post a lot about each other.
which goes on for quite some time
post 484. Jason-AP +1
post 486. in similar fashion Jason-AP 0
aaaand nero-ap keeps going on. One big mess.
Post 566. Jason-AP -1
Post 568. Aco-Jason -3
post 590. Jason-AP -2
Post 602. And someone stepped on Aco's toes. Aco-AP -3
Post 604. Jason-AP -3
Post 606. aand nero-ap is still not finished.
Post 614. Nero-Pidgey... this one is hard to score. No vote could be distancing. Yeah, subsequent posts don't help.
Post 634/635.Jason-AP -4
Yeah, I think we can just accept that nero and ap either distanced like hell or that they just aren't a pair. It just won't end.
Post 648. Pidgey-Nero -1
And that's where I get in.
post 802. jason-AP -5
post 864. Jason-AP -6
post 953. Directing tammy onto your buddy? Not happening. Aco-AP -4
post 995. Pidgey-AP -1
post 1122 and futher. Jason-AP -7
post 1150/1152 Pidgey-AP -2
post 1252 pidgey-AP -3

And that's where the cop claim of benmage happens, which you can have.

Final scores
AP-pidgey -3
AP-jason -7
AP-Nero -a lot
AP-Aco -4
Pidgey-jason 0
pidgey-nero -1
aco-pidgey 0
jason-nero -5
jason-aco -3
nero-aco 0

And for pidgey there's the obvious excuse that I simply didn't get a lot of posts, but uhm, if he wants to add something he can, but I doubt it. Jason-Pidgey is rather unlikely seen this day.

And yes, all this shows is Aco and Pidgey barely interacted with the majority of the town, hardly that they avoided just their buddy. Just nero's avoidance of aco is somewhat telling, he went around.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4778 (isolation #380) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by mykonian »

I don't think I should pidgey. I am more valuable now, and if nero is lynched I'm getting as close to confirmed as it gets, if the game is not over then.

Sorry, won't do that. If I had done it, I should have done it a long time ago.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4781 (isolation #381) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by mykonian »

If I thought I was useless I'd do it in a second.

I don't think I'm useless.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4786 (isolation #382) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

Know what. Ask aco. His role pm probably describes what actually happens to someone who gets foxdie. Makes this whole thing three stages less hypothetical.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4790 (isolation #383) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by mykonian »

not really? that's not what you detect.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4796 (isolation #384) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4792, pidgey wrote:Myk are you going to target acosmist tomorrow or not?

If not, tell me good reasons besides "I want to keep playing"

Like, seriously, why the hell are you refusing this much?

AP- Sure we wouldnt be able to NL, but we would also have 2 almost conf town (aco, myk), and it will come down to you, me, jason. Though I really think one of those 2 is lying.

That is my good reason, damnit. What other reason could there be?

In post 4794, pidgey wrote:Why am i scum out of PoE now btw

Because there was no way in hell he'd be able to lynch AP.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4809 (isolation #385) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 am

Post by mykonian »

vote nero
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4814 (isolation #386) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4811, jasonT1981 wrote:not really feeling nero lynch tbh

They both work, imo. I don't think pidgey is it.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4831 (isolation #387) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4820, pidgey wrote:Myk if we lynch nero and he is scum you have to confirm you are targetting acosmist or ill be voting you today. I dont care if you are scum and you lie about it, we'll figure it out tomorrow, you have to target him tomorrow.

Ok. Just make the right decision. Aco can talk whatever he want if I'm the only one who dies tonight, k? Just lynch him then, even though it could be scum wifomming. Because it won't be that way.

(we could also just lynch aco right here right now. Has the same effect)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4835 (isolation #388) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4833, pidgey wrote:I'd lynch aco.

So would I. Now, AP, which do you prefer? We know Jasons answer (and goddamnit jason if you are stubborn about nero tomorrow)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4843 (isolation #389) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by mykonian »

what?

unvote
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4844 (isolation #390) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

no, fuck that. I made my decision, I think it's a good one, this has to be a desperation move. And if it isn't I'm going to lose anyway because I'm wrong about everything.

vote nero
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4850 (isolation #391) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by mykonian »

know what.

vote acosmist

This works always.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4852 (isolation #392) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by mykonian »

sure dude, stay in your role.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4854 (isolation #393) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by mykonian »

heh, now pidgey didn't hammer him he has to call him town. This is just amazing.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4856 (isolation #394) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by mykonian »

suppose you are town, he would have. which is why it's just funny how you have to switch your pair around again now. He forced you to. You can't suspect pidgey anymore... heh.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4863 (isolation #395) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

you had them half a page ago. Damnit pidgey, stop second guessing.

At some point in mylo or lylo, you add up everything you know, you stripe people away who really aren't it and stop doubting them, and at some point you pick the guys who have to be scum then. That's your best effort, and you couldn't do more. And yes it sucks if you lose because you made the wrong decision, but at that point you believe you can't make a better one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4866 (isolation #396) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by mykonian »

I do.

tammy, mastin, mastin, ap, ap, missed, ap

we've had 7 nights? yes, then these are the ones.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4867 (isolation #397) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

I think I'd even be allowed to quote them... it's not from a QT nor posted by the mod. Might be a bit liberal in my interpretation of the rules.

mod, can I?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4874 (isolation #398) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4873, pidgey wrote:Ive seen scum claiming PGO before and get away with it. Ive also seen millers.

No matter if you are scum/town, you got away with it because people were too dumb to not test it. I know I would have.

Though if you are scum it would be weird why you and not the goon mafia claimed PGO.

Again, lots of doubts.

Make a list for them and write down what makes you think these things. Order stuff. Just stop running around in circles, it really isn't helping us.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4876 (isolation #399) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4867, mykonian wrote:I think I'd even be allowed to quote them... it's not from a QT nor posted by the mod. Might be a bit liberal in my interpretation of the rules.

mod, can I?

Answered by pm, can't quote, could paraphrase. Would it help anyone if I sat a couple of minutes on that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”