Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 am

Post by pidgey »

So am i still scum Myk, cause I apperantly was at the beginning of the day.
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4145, pidgey wrote:The advantage of a confirmed town d1 would have been huge.

It was kind of obvious we had a doctor after N1 since no one opened with an RB claim or anything.

My main problem is that Jason didn't think to ask about his role the entire time? He just kind of assumed that he is an automatic self-governor all game and didn't think anything about how that could be useful or whether or not he should clarify that?

Until after voting himself in a possibly game losing situation?

Nero, opinion on Jason's claim?

In post 4145, pidgey wrote:Sure, he found the slip, but cmon

I thought it was a little awkward that Jason kept reading Yates posts after that to develop his read when it was obvious he caught Yates with his hand in the cookie jar.

"and it would be either an endgame where I'd have to convince you I targeted him, or one without me (if it hadn't been delayed). "
Ok THAT is good logic. But I dont get why neither of the useless PRs didnt target Acosmist BEFORE.

Ugh, Im having company over. And Im hungry as fuck. BBL
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 am

Post by mykonian »

I had 4 scum at the beginning of the day. I'm getting pretty close to calling you town, and post game I'll make my apologies if you were.

on the other hand, lets look at it very simply here. Aco has at no point discussed anything, so I can't talk with him. He simply went apeshit at everybody who called a suspicion at him today and he locked in, using his role as a leverage (I didn't target him so I was supposed to call him confirmed town. Uhm what?). I've been feeling like I was talking to a brick wall with Nero, and he's locked in on a Myk/AP (who's my first town read) and it's hinges on both AP and masting suspecting Jason, and me not targeting Aco and AP not making a point of that. Both aren't going to move.

It's mylo and we need 4 for a lynch.

Ok, pidgey, you are town.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 8.3

"What's with these guys? It's like one of my Japanese animes!" -Otacon, Metal Gear Solid

mykonian - 1 (Acosmist)
Acosmist - 1 (jasonT1981)

Not voting - pidgey, AngryPidgeon, mykonian, Nero Cain

Nero Cain is V/LA.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 8 is 11 PM EST on January 20, 2013.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 am

Post by pidgey »

thx i am HEHE

Anyway im rereading a bit and ordering tacos confusing myself even more.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not v/la anymore rat.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4471, pidgey wrote:who else is scum aco, in your solid snake opinion

don't know don't care

mykonian claimed scum
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

see, that is the attitude that is not winning you any favors. No where did MyKonian say 'I am scum' from what I recall, you posted a quote saying that he said he knew you were town (which never used those words)

you don't know, and don't care

Tell me, why is it you don't care about finding the other scum when asked?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Jason, wanna do anything else besides berate Aco?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

infact, what's your read on Mykonian?

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4482, jasonT1981 wrote:see, that is the attitude that is not winning you any favors. No where did MyKonian say 'I am scum' from what I recall, you posted a quote saying that he said he knew you were town (which never used those words)

you don't know, and don't care

Tell me, why is it you don't care about finding the other scum when asked?

Why on earth would I want any favors?

I found one scum. There's no hurry finding any more and I have no such solid basis to find any.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Acosmist »

If town votes me for my attitude and not because they think I'm scum, they get blacklisted from the entire site, so...why would I want any favors? I figure town aren't that self-destructive sitewide.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Acosmist »

mykonian straight up said he knows I am town and wants to lynch me. Vote him or bid a fond farewell to this forum? I guess?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aco. who do you think is more likely a Myko buddy, Jason or AP?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4487, Acosmist wrote:mykonian straight up said he knows I am town and wants to lynch me. Vote him or bid a fond farewell to this forum? I guess?

did not.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4486, Acosmist wrote:If town votes me for my attitude and not because they think I'm scum, they get blacklisted from the entire site, so...why would I want any favors? I figure town aren't that self-destructive sitewide.

I think you are scum, mostly due to the fact you dodge questions and have had a PGO claim that is frankly suspect, and is shocking you have made it this far in the game. And you are saying MyK has claimed scum when he has not infact. You are trying to make anything stick. It seems desperate and something scum would push at this late stage of the game.

Nero - I would say MyK is town, mostly due to me thinking Acos is scum, and the way Acos has gone after him today. Its more circumstantial, but right now most likely town.

There is scum in one of the two. MyK or Acos... I am mostly going with Acos, but if Acos is, on the slight chance town, then MyK is scum.

I just don't see it right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Acos, could you please requote, and highlight in bold exactly where MyK claims scum, and where he says he knows you are town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be posting in segments to avoid walling so if AP and Myko calm chill out until I'm done.

Well first off from IAI is dripping with scumminess. Zab was the leading wagon and I find it quite scummy that his "catch-up" post is directed mainly at Zab so it looks like scum trying to justify hoping on a bandwagon.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel

This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2.
Overrated player
MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

In post 428, AngryPidgeon wrote:This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because
you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.

This is a
lie
'cause in he said "I've only read the first 5ish pages so far and
the IaI ISO
." And yet he's claiming that he didn't see it but has read where IAI responded to my case on him. These two lines don't mix and is conjitive dissonance.

In post 519, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I'm selectively scum hunting? How? I have at least 5 people on my FoS list the last time I checked.

not sure if this is a newb tell or scum trying to act dumb. Might be a scum tell since he lashed out at Benmage for calling him inexperienced.

Myko could be distancing from his buddy Yates where he basicly admits he has no intention of staying on Yates.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4486, Acosmist wrote:If town votes me for my attitude and not because they think I'm scum, they get blacklisted from the entire site, so...why would I want any favors? I figure town aren't that self-destructive sitewide.

You are a hedgehog, have been all game. You talk about your role, and little else, and bite everything that mentions you.

Blacklist me please. Because threats like these are empty. If blacklisting from the entire site was even possible, it wouldn't happen.

But lets see who believes you here. More fake then this it isn't going to get.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2. Overrated player MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

I thought Zab was town and I felt that a lot of people pushing him were capitalizing on his lurky derpy behavior and using that for the push. I really could not care less about what IaI did before I replaced in. I thought I made that clear. He once SELF HAMMERED as a town PR just because he was feeling petty. So I really dont give a crap about what IaI did.

Seriously Nero, its not like I thought that the entire Zab wagon was scum. That would be ridiculous. Why does me not liking the wagon matter?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

to further, your attitude is that, of someone who is scum.

Another reason I am voting you...

So yes, I am town... voting you partly for your attitude.

Blacklist me if you wish. I don't give a shit.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4494, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4492, Nero Cain wrote:This is scummy to me for two reasons. 1. The slots previous inhabitant also thought Zab was scummy. Why would supposed town AP call me scummy for something his town slot did? 2. Overrated player MOI later power lynched Zab but MOI wasn't scummy for it. lol

I thought Zab was town and I felt that a lot of people pushing him were capitalizing on his lurky derpy behavior and using that for the push. I really could not care less about what IaI did before I replaced in. I thought I made that clear. He once SELF HAMMERED as a town PR just because he was feeling petty. So I really dont give a crap about what IaI did.

Seriously Nero, its not like I thought that the entire Zab wagon was scum. That would be ridiculous. Why does me not liking the wagon matter?

See this is another reason I think AP is town and a bad lynch. (1st being the caution over MyLo) If he was scum he wouldn't have really cared if Zab was town, or stated he believed he was. He could have, as scum easily jumped on that wagon as it was hugely popular without anyone batting an eyelid. But he didn't. He went against popular opinion that turned out to be wrong.

Scum would have ridden that wagon to the hills.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4496, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4494, AngryPidgeon wrote:

See this is another reason I think AP is town and a bad lynch. (1st being the caution over MyLo) If he was scum he wouldn't have really cared if Zab was town, or stated he believed he was. He could have, as scum easily jumped on that wagon as it was hugely popular without anyone batting an eyelid. But he didn't. He went against popular opinion that turned out to be wrong.

Scum would have ridden that wagon to the hills.

kewl? But we are lynching Myko today. I mean sure AP could just as easily be bad town. Though I don't agree here. Being overly cautious is somewhat of a scumtell and he really has no reason to fear monger like he's been doing for days. You talk in absolutes Jason, only stupid scum leave everyone open to be wagoned. Scum often will call a wagon bad 'cause they know its a town wagon and it gets them town cred.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Meh, I'd rather hang Acos by his balls today and let his scum-sack snap.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Myko is town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”