Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Post by Kise »

@Cheery: I'm stupid if zab isn't messenger

@Nero: That's bullshit. Stop splitting the votes. KK's post reminded me AP was out to lynch me at one point. So why wouldn't any of PV's buddies be out to lynch him, if you're going to group me and AP? If you have PV as town I'd like to know why.

In post 3193, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon is scum.

What do you make of someone like Yates essentially saying AP is all over the place?

In post 3206, jasonT1981 wrote:I agree with Pidgey on the cherry vote thing, his votes do seem loose and mostly on the leading wagon (ok he started the PereV one) it's not that I have become disinterested, I am honestly having a hard time keeping up and finding it hard to follow. By the time I have caught up the game has moved another 5/10 pages.

However, at 130 pages almost, I don't want to replace out, as it would be a fucking nightmare

Seems like scum trying to skate by uninterested in the game right now

In post 3213, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im down to lynch Mykonian if there is support.

there's like 3 of us

In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until Thursday.

Ahem

In post 3173, Kise wrote:I'm vla too until PV is lynched.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 am

Post by mykonian »

yes, but that's bullshit kise and doesn't actually mean anything. Just play the game. Don't pretend you care about PV. You never have.

In post 3208, pidgey wrote:Myk- You are a piece of crap. You see, the way you are treating my unvote is a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. Either you are going to accuse me of parking my vote on you, and tunneling you and not talking about the rest of the game (you already did) or you are going to accuse me of NT BEING ABLE TO LYNCH YOU, THEREFORE SCUM.

Go and fuck you, i really want to replace out cause you are making this game totally obnoxious to play. However ill ask this again.

So this is your response to being called out on a vote again. Go replace out because you are bluffing like hell with this inane piece of appeal to emotion. I wish more people would see that in stead of trying to justify your bandwagon vote on Cheery (because it was really nothing more), you make a post like this when you are called out on it.

More pidgey votes people. This lynch needs to happen.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 am

Post by Kise »

If you vote for PV I'll claim masons with you til lylo.

Yet…
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 am

Post by pidgey »

Im not even going to answer you Myk. I already explained heavily why ou re scum and why your most current stance if a piece of scum crap. "You are voting for me? oh scum. You arent?!? SCUM!"

Vote me or myk people.

Its really damn simple.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 am

Post by pidgey »

Im not even going to answer you Myk. I already explained heavily why ou re scum and why your most current stance if a piece of scum crap. "You are voting for me? oh scum. You arent?!? SCUM!"

Vote me or myk people.

Its really damn simple.
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Yates »

Between the two of you, I'm voting for you Pidgey. Can you stop this please? It's making this game a pita to read right now and I don't really need additional distractions right now.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 am

Post by pidgey »

Do it I think its the right move, as long as you lynch myk tomorrow if you do end up with me dead today. :neutral:
-----------------
Sup
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

I see it. I agree with it, Zab's town from it.

Not sold on PV, though.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3178, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3175, pappums rat wrote:PeregrineV - 4 (Cheery Dog, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, Kise)

HOLY CRAP!!!!

That PV wagon is so horribly scummy.
Also this.

I see the Zab towntell, so he's town.
I'm re-evaluating Kise, but he's been scum.
I want AP to be town, but I'm not sold.
And then there's Cheery Dog, who's also scummy-as-hell.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3190, Kublai Khan wrote:@mastin2 - Did Tammy know that Nero Cain had a limited number of neighborizing shots (per discussion in QT)? Also, I want a good reason why the messenger's name should stay secret.
As far as I can tell, shots weren't discussed. It was exactly as Tammy and Nero said; they bounced reads off of each other.

And the reason why the messenger should stay secret is that they're town, I trust them, they asked me not to and I respect their opinion. Plus, it allows for less scum interference and keeps the scum guessing.

Side-note, the post shortly before this which quoted AP saying PV/myk as the messenger and PV/myk as scumreads makes me strongerly lean scum on him.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, off of 128, I'd be a whole HECK of a lot more comfortable with an AP lynch than a Cheery Dog lynch.
Kinda sorta getting the vibe that he's town now. Have no clue why; call it gut.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, though I think pidgey is town, if he's going to go all derp and try a 1V1 with myk, there's no question at all; I'm siding with myk.
That said, pidgey's still town. Idiotic derp-town, but town all the same.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:PeregrineV - 4 (Cheery Dog, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, Kise)
zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kublai Khan, mastin2)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
Not voting - PeregrineV
Myk, pidgey, look here.
Your crossvoting is a waste. You're not getting support, and it's counterproductive to even try. Nobody's interested.
Yates, a jason lynch isn't happening now. If I had my way, it'd be never. But it's certainly not now. You're never getting enough support there in what time we have left for today, especially not when faced with such strong opposition.
Realistically, the only people in today's lynch pool are {PV, Zab, AP, Cheery Dog}. (Yes, I know, Cheery Dog only has one vote, but unlike jason, there actually COULD be enough support.)

Now, zab's towntold pretty hard. That wagon should disintegrate.
PV's not a wagon I'd support.

So really, for me, the choice today is between AP and Cheery Dog.
And I'd much prefer AP at the moment.
My academy.
Agnigi
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Spoiler: People complain I wall too much (all about AngryPidgeon)
In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:What was the point of the third question? If Acosmist is scum he is going to say it works on everyone. If he is town, then him answering the question is anti-town. So what made you want to ask that?

Because the idea of Nero Cain testing him was being floated. If he said yes, then he's very likely to be scum.

In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2947, Kublai Khan wrote:@Yates - Do you really think scum would need to do a "whoops, lol!" hammer to lynch Elscouta?
And Yates clearly states he didn't care about the hammer. Were you caught up when you asked that?

Yes, Yates said it was the reasoning behind the hammer post, not the hammer itself. The "whoops, lol!" reasoning, if you will. This is a really dumb question in a series of dumb questions, are you trying anything to throw whatever at me to justify your new "KK is scum" position?

In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:If you are arguing that I am scum for trying to get Tammy lynched and that being beneficial to scum, why do you also say I was looking for an out off the wagon:
Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon - Lots of shitty arguments then (Post 1921) where he looks for his out off the wagon. Smart enough to know better. Poss. scum.

I wasn't, but you later assert that I am scum for arguing for the Tammy lynch. Yet you quote me saying Im willing to compromise on WC as also scum-motivated.

Your arguments are those of someone who is desperately trying to get a lynch through. Your actions are those of someone keeping options open to step off. I'm not going to repeat it again because I can't convince you that you are scum. You know what you are.

In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think I asked you before - what happened to your theory that scum gave up arguing the Tammy wagon and were just lurk-a-derping through D2?

Some were, you weren't. When you flip scum I'll argue that you knew your teammates were all lined up in a row and that's why you want to discourage all discussion of the Tammy lynch.

In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:KK is focusing on the Tammy wagon as a lynch pool and that is scummy. I realize a lot of players are doing that, but I really would expect KK to know that opinions are opinions and not indicative of alignment. He first argues that scum are likely lurking and voting Tammy because they cant keep up but later completely drops this to focus me, citing me changing opinions on it as scummy whilst avoiding commenting on Mykonian voting Tammy and then finding an absolutely terrible reason to keep her around for a single Day.

1) It is not scummy to focus on a small pool of players taking part in a reasonably scummy action. What is your reasoning for even saying such a thing?
2) I do know that opinions are opinions and not indicative of alignment. I've already stated such when saying that MagnaofIllusion is likely town. Also, no other player is looking into the Tammy lynch. Two bullshit arguments in one sentence.
3) Massive deflection instead of defense. Scum.

In post 3216, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: ok. And you saying that 'your case is good' is scummy. Am I scum or not? You are self-praising your case and not actively trying to get support for it or encourage people to consider it / sheep it. It reminds me an awful lot of scum-Thor who builds up pretty cases and hides behind them and acts like they are bulletproof. Its a stupid way of backtracking when wrong (well my CASE was rock solid) and it makes you look like you believe in it. The phrasing of that sentence tells me that you are using your belief in your case as 'proof' that you believe I am scum and therefore are town. Its subtle.

1) Ignoring the context in which I said "My case is solid". I said it to pigdey who is trying to focus on a 1v1 when nobody cares.
2) Using someone else's meta to make me look scummy? Really?
Really?

3) My case is solid because it exposes you as scum. You aren't trying to argue that your actions were town-motivated instead you're trying to deflect, discredit, disregard, and OMGUS.

In post 3218, AngryPidgeon wrote:And what was your point about me wanting to get Acosmist tested. My plan, in the worst possible scenario (town Nero/messenger tests town Acosmist), is still pro-town and you are sidestepping that and calling me scummy for proposing it despite having a townread on Acosmist and generally agreeing that it should happen.

Where did you ever get the impression that I've got a town-read on Acosmist?

In post 3220, Acosmist wrote:No one is hammering an objective case on a single person.

My case on AngryPidgeon isn't personal or subjective. Why are you ignoring it? Comment on it.

In post 3225, Kise wrote:
In post 3193, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon is scum.

What do you make of someone like Yates essentially saying AP is all over the place?

I don't think I understand the question. AngryPidgeon has been all over the place (except on Acosmist, consistently). Yates is leaning town.

In post 3225, Kise wrote:
In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.

Ahem
In post 3173, Kise wrote:I'm vla too until PV is lynched.

Totally not helpful. If you don't want to play, then replace out.

If you don't want to replace out, then comment on my AngryPidgeon case.

Other people: Either vote for AngryPidgeon or explain why you won't. Let's fucking play mafia instead of doing nothing until the deadline hits.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3237, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3212, pappums rat wrote:PeregrineV - 4 (Cheery Dog, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, Kise)
zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kublai Khan, mastin2)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
Not voting - PeregrineV
Myk, pidgey, look here.
Your crossvoting is a waste. You're not getting support, and it's counterproductive to even try. Nobody's interested.

Just tell me how it makes sense for pidgey to make a post being all sad the wagon on me isn't taking off and then flat out bandwagonning the person I am voting at that point. I am counterproductive perhaps, but I'm voting scum.

I won't vote for AngryPidgeon. He's been all over the place, has had reads on all kinds of people and has made sense or not but posted anyway. And he's the most likely candidate for the N1 protect in my opinion. And there are plenty of other people to lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3234, mastin2 wrote:Side-note, the post shortly before this which quoted AP saying PV/myk as the messenger and PV/myk as scumreads makes me strongerly lean scum on him.

Why? Being the messenger doesn't clear someone. I really don't care about ambivalent role claims like messenger/neighborizer. Treat them like everyone else.

In post 3239, mykonian wrote:And he's the most likely candidate for the N1 protect in my opinion.

Why? I dont think I was a likely candidate for a protect at all. IaI was under a lot of pressure when I replaced in and its not like that all went away after I replaced in.

I've resolved to not browse MS at work anymore for obvious reasons. Lunch is ending, I cant read the KK wall right now.

Not going to vote Cheery or Zab today. Mykonian or PV should go. Yates, your vote could not suck much harder than it is right now.

UNVOTE: PV
VOTE: Mykonian
Suddenly I am town? And suddenly I was probably protected? Choo choo.

Mastin, you are ingoring my points about PV. Stahp. 'Im not sold on PV' is not satiating my appetites. Why is PV a townread? He is coasting, repeating old cases against MoI that have already been answered, and posturing.

@KK: If you really believe your case, then lol. But I don't think that is the case. (see what I did there)
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3237, mastin2 wrote:Yates, a jason lynch isn't happening now.

Oh I know. I'm just sort of vote parked for now until I can sort out who I will actually be voting for.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Acosmist »

yeah ok

UNVOTE: , VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.9

"Lifes end... Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When life ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die.
I've been waiting, Snake, for a long time. Waiting for your birth, your growth, and the finality of today." -The Boss, Metal Gear Solid 3

PeregrineV - 3 (Cheery Dog, zabriel, Kise)
AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, mastin2, Acosmist)
zabriel - 2 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981)
mykonian - 2 (pidgey, AngryPidgeon)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)

Not voting - PeregrineV

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Kise »

@KK, It's not bad - you're not making things up. I probably would have liked your recent postings back when I tried to lynch AP. In the end, I don't think what you've presented absolutely makes AP scum. Or, it could be due to me having AP as town and not opening up to more possibilities. Either way, gut's not feeling it. It'd be different if we were working with something more than differing motives.

Earlier, Yates told me that I shouldn't put too much stock into my case on AP because that was typical behavior of AP, irregardless of alignment tells. What I tried to ask you is how that statement from Yates affects your read of AP, if at all.(?)

Yet…
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Angry is playing about the same as I have seen him, but i think there are a few differences here, though it might just be a change when he comes under pressure as he never really was pressured in the games I've played with him in.
I feel PV is a better choice still anyway.
*totally sheeping along with the (probably weak) reasoning I posted myself*
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3240, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE: PV
VOTE: Mykonian
Suddenly I am town? And suddenly I was probably protected? Choo choo.

Hardly suddenly. Read the thread please, helps you make educated choices. Because you are pretty close to voting randomly here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:13 am

Post by mykonian »

I really hate that there is such a resistance to the pidgey lynch.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 am

Post by zabriel »

I'm not really feeling an AP lynch today.

Myk's protection speculation kind of makes me uncomfortable. In a big game like this it's hard to say who targeted who without some inside knowledge. I went to reread from when AP replaced in (former occupant I Am Innocent) and I'm not really seeing the justification for that kind of speculation.

Also when rereading I noticed that Yates congratulated the fuck out of the "DayVig" right after the AV death. There was a little bit of "hey man, nice shot" from a few people, but Yates had the beer glasses out, which in retrospect comes off sort of like congratulating the doctor does.

More speculation that's bothering me more than it was earlier is all of the "Tammy had a safe-claim, so mafia have a safe-claim too". I can't remember exactly who was saying that and I don't feel like tracking back right now. The central thing that bothers me about that is that it really didn't seem like she actually had a claim since it took her several pages of refusing to provide her character's name before she finally gave us a fake name. The amount of time that passed makes it feel like she was stalling while she looked for a remotely plausible name. Maybe it's just in my head from to the rereading, but it doesn't seem reasonable to assume safe-claims based on Tammy play, and it seems increasingly more likely that scum is bringing it up to try to speed along the Aco wagon. I am sleepy as heck right now, so I'm going to nap.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3248, zabriel wrote:I'm not really feeling an AP lynch today.

Myk's protection speculation kind of makes me uncomfortable. In a big game like this it's hard to say who targeted who without some inside knowledge. I went to reread from when AP replaced in (former occupant I Am Innocent) and I'm not really seeing the justification for that kind of speculation.

Just the docs death, the only breadcrumb like thing was a reaction to a random post by AP, calling him town. It felt a weird post to react to otherwise. It's a bit convoluted, I give you that, because there are some replacements going on there. But it's the best I have.

And beyond that, it's just an additional point. I wouldn't hate on AP without that. If I were scum, I wouldn't play like he has done, he's stepping on too many toes. You'd expect scum to be careful. I would not describe AP as careful. At all. Ever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”