Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Kise »

Do we have 7 people to lynch myk yet? I notice some of you are pro-zab, anti-myk.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by pidgey »

Pere- Zab is not town and hasnt been town in my list of reads in a while. I do prefer maybe another lynch, but i think zab is scummy, that doesnt mean i want to quick lynch him

Kise- You are right, i guess i shouldnt really have you as null lol i will try to reread you and get a better idea tonight x.x

Everyone, why is acosmist town/scum to you?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by pidgey »

Not that hammering him now would be a quick lynch, since 3 days and all has passed, but im just a pro discussion guy i guess. Plus ive been damn buzy
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 3667, zabriel wrote:Let's play a game. It's tomorrow, scum decided to no kill just to fuck with the town. I'm dead and the flip is Rubeus Hagrid - Vanilla Townie. What now? I've defended AP, Mastin, and Aco. AP has chainsawed the fuck out of me. Mastin has also been friendly to me. MoI has been tunneling me hard for the last two days. Kise and Jason have been uselessly parroting MoI all day. What do you make of that?

Might weaken my Town read on MoI somewhat [though you were the only truly viable lynch today, tbh so IDK]. I'd probably get on Myk at that point. I have Mastin Town even though he is wrong about me - or maybe because he is wrong about me, so your interaction doesn't affect my read on him. I've also come around on Acosmist, though I still think Myk *HAD* to test Acosmist last night and feel like his refusal to PROVE Acosmist Town is anti-Town. Think about it - if Acosmist were to make it to Kingmaker, and is ACTUALLY Town, what are the chances he survives without 3rd party validation? If Myk doesn't message Acosmist tonight, he is straight up Scum and needs rope tomorrow regardless of your alignment flip.

I'm very undecided on Jason. He's someone I admit I don't have a read on. Kise has hinted at a PR. I thought he was playing scummy right up to that moment. I'm now thinking there was Town motivation in those posts I initially thought were scummy so he's in Town land with MoI and Mastin.

One of the people you didn't ask me about includes KK. KK is also a question to me. I want to think he's Town but every once in a while I get the feeling he's pulling the wool over my eyes. Ditto for PV who is almost like an afterthought in this game. I have royally screwed PV in the past as scum so he should know scum Yates by now. I'm not sure why he wasn't more vocal about a Yates wagon in either direction yesterday, though I like where his head is at with AP.

I was super pissed at Nero yesterday. If I had my druthers, I would have lynched him over Zab. That being said, I'm pretty sure I was wrong about Nero. If Nero is Town, then Myk is almost definitely scum for all of the same reasons I was pissed at Nero. Let's say I believe Nero used up his last TWO neighborizer shots in one night. At the very least, he can prove that and that those shots were instant. *IF* he used up his shots before having a chance to use any on Acosmist, then I'd just feel like he squandered an opportunity. *I* would have tested Acosmist's claim. Obviously, that's a game play style decision as I would have also kept Tammy alive as a pet SK and there's a chance that could have blown up. So, I'm willing to give Nero a bit more of a flyer than Myk as Myk has not indicated that his messaging is X-shot. As a mostly useless "PR," what better use could he POSSIBLY have than to prove/disprove the PGO claim? I realize MoI isn't happy about it but I think this is why people are more suspicious of Myk over Nero.

Finally we come to Pidgey. I wasn't sure how Pidgey could have such a strong Town read on me at first. I can follow his logic, though, and certainly don't have him in the Zab, Myk, AP lynch pool. If somehow you and Myk were to flip Town, I'd feel like I've been played by Pidgey and have to take my cap off to him.

In post 3674, PeregrineV wrote:@Yates- Jason yesterday, but Zab today. Why?

Jesus Christ, PV. Read the game instead of the vote counts. I've answered this question a half dozen times already and you look stupid for asking it again. My vote was on Jason early as an exploratory. I never moved it because he was never in danger of being quick lynched and I was trying to decide between Nero and Zab. Zab was on my radar yesterday, a counter wagon was formed on me to protect Zab, I think it's pretty obvious Zab is scum at this point. I take full responsibility for not being able to get online in time to hammer Zab myself.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3678, Yates wrote:One of the people you didn't ask me about includes KK. KK is also a question to me. I want to think he's Town but every once in a while I get the feeling he's pulling the wool over my eyes. Ditto for PV who is almost like an afterthought in this game. I have royally screwed PV in the past as scum so he should know scum Yates by now. I'm not sure why he wasn't more vocal about a Yates wagon in either direction yesterday, though I like where his head is at with AP.

Then I would be forced to take low-activity-Yates as town. I don't feel dumb enough to do that yet, so I want more from you. You said you were busy RL, so am waiting until you are not so busy.

Re: Zab- OK
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Like to hear from Aco and Myk before the hammer.

And one other thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3680, PeregrineV wrote:
And one other thing.

Nevermind, different game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 5.3

"Excellent speech my friend! Gift of the silver tongue. They say it's the mark of a good officer... and of a liar. Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!" -Revolver Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 2

zabriel - 5 (Yates, MagnaofIllusion, Kise, jasonT1981, mykonian)
Yates - 2 (AngryPidgeon, Acosmist)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Nero Cain)
Kublai Khan - 1 (mastin2)
Kise - 1 (zabriel)

Not voting - PeregrineV, pidgey, Kublai Khan

Nero Cain, zabriel and Kise are V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion and mastin2 are V/LA until Monday.

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is 7 PM EST on December 26, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3632, AngryPidgeon wrote:KK, you done with your stuff?

Yeah.

Vote: zabriel

In post 3588, AngryPidgeon wrote:Waiting to hear KK's Jason reread.

Not scummier than you. Neither is Yates (by a long shot).

In post 3599, PeregrineV wrote:There is no wiki on the messenger role.

Try Mailman, the lesser used/stupider name for the role that Vi liked better.

In post 3609, mykonian wrote:Acosmist is going to stay around regardless, at some point you count what's in favour of him and what's against him, and you vote accordingly. It's called scumhunting. If you think he's scum, you lynch him. You don't send some powerrole at him to check if perhaps you are wrong.

Do you believe that Acosmist is scum?

In post 3619, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero, you insisted KK was townish yesterday. What changed?

Apparently, I don't buy his claim at face value. Therefore I'm scum. Also, I'm "dumb" because a mafia roleblocker dying suddenly made his role instantaneous and I should know that's just fine and dandy and town. :roll:
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 3680, PeregrineV wrote:Like to hear from Aco and Myk before the hammer.

And one other thing.

Yates whined about us not lynching zabriel, so I went back and looked. First thing I looked at was who wasn't voting zabriel at the time of the lynch. Yates was on that list. FURTHER, he was way active today while whining about the No Lynch (which, for the record, is a disaster that should call into question anyone not voting zabriel at the deadline), but not active to end the day. So I looked at his activity and saw no V/LA explanation at all, and in fact, HE SAID HE THOUGHT ZABRIEL AND [someone I forgot] WERE HIS LYNCH CANDIDATES. Yet his vote was on Jason.

OK. He's directly responsible for not lynching zabriel, but wanted cred for saying zabriel was a valid lynch. That's bogus.

MoI's behavior is not explicable by his being town. I think he's very likely to be scum.

mykonian is the messenger, right? Any town role not targeting me is thereby saying they 100% trust my towniness, because otherwise, you know, you confirm by night action. So he's looking pretty scummy for having dodged that. Does it want it both ways? I dunno.

I'm uncomfortable saying it but I am sure scum can figure it out anyway - if you have any doubt about me you are just about claiming to be a VT, because otherwise you'd test my claim.

I really want a zabriel scum flip because I think his uselessness got on MoI's nerves and he's been the designated bus for the past two days. That's the theory I'm working with.

I will hammer zabriel if needed, but there is plenty of time so not going to do it now.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3643, Kise wrote:Nero you should 1v1 myk tomorrow, I will have your back buddy.

You wish.

In post 3645, Kise wrote:Fucking junkie, die quietly

Ah, almost forgot how you react to votes.

In post 3661, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

I feel like im just floating around passing through objects like a ghost.

Hello again. Feel free to play the game!

In post 3663, mastin2 wrote:Yates is scum.

Yates is oh
so
scum.

And Jason's prob-scum, too.

Posts on this page, not good.

(Dealing with my computer having crashed, so little bit busy.)

yup.

In post 3664, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin gets it.

KK/Mykonian/Yates/Jason.

And if Mykonian flips town, Nero Cain can go too.

Computer crashed yet you are posting! Clearly a lie!

Lets not. Bad idea.

In post 3671, jasonT1981 wrote:^^ 2 moar votes, pwetty pwease???

In post 3673, jasonT1981 wrote:Ok, back when you die. bye bye

Hey, this is how you get a postcount higher then zab.

In post 3674, PeregrineV wrote:@Mykonian- Yates yesterday but zab today? Why?

The moment I switched yesterday there were 4 votes on zab (including me) and 3 on yates. I liked yates better then, and I got to pick at that moment. And I didn't get on after that. Which might happen today again, have some travelling to do meeting the parents again. That stuff.

Further, you are right to an extent. On merits alone, I'd be completely happy lynching zab, but the way MoI, Kise and Jason are treating this completely stinks.

Yates can suck a dick when it comes to "testing" acosmists claim. If you think either of us is scum, vote for his lynch. Not this weaksauce.
@KK: I don't. I don't believe acosmist is bold enough to make up a fakeclaim right at the start and go with the plan. I am somewhat annoyed (disappointed perhaps the better word?) that he wouldn't make more of it. He's just there sitting being a nobody. He's being a thorn in
my
side, not in scums, and I wish he tried harder.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3685, mykonian wrote:@KK: I don't. I don't believe acosmist is bold enough to make up a fakeclaim right at the start and go with the plan. I am somewhat annoyed (disappointed perhaps the better word?) that he wouldn't make more of it. He's just there sitting being a nobody. He's being a thorn in my side, not in scums, and I wish he tried harder.

How many games have you played with Acosmist?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 am

Post by mykonian »

what I don't understand is how people can say they will only play again after zab is lynched. As if lynching zab would give so much information they could suddenly do stuff again. The reason we are lynching zab is because he doesn't make connections with anyone.

@KK. Don't know. Can't remember a game with him. Doesn't really matter. The way he talks and plays doesn't make him one of the extraordinary cases where he'd be so bold to fakeclaim it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3687, mykonian wrote:@KK. Don't know. Can't remember a game with him. Doesn't really matter. The way he talks and plays doesn't make him one of the extraordinary cases where he'd be so bold to fakeclaim it.

His join date is almost as old as yours or mine. He has several games under his belt. Fakeclaiming isn't some sort of advanced skill, so why are you putting it past him?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:08 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3685, mykonian wrote:Yates can suck a dick when it comes to "testing" acosmists claim. If you think either of us is scum, vote for his lynch. Not this weaksauce.

You have been here 3 years longer than me. I don't see why I would need to explain to you the value of being able to confirm TWO Town. Since this seems to be escaping everyone's notice, I actually haven't been calling Acosmist scum for a couple of days now - though his play has been a huge pile of turd for a guy that should be obvTown. What *IS* scummy is your refusal to make the most Pro-Town move possible with your role; which is to send Acosmist a message. And don't worry, I *will* be voting for you tomorrow if you refuse to message him tonight.

My sauce is strong.
Please pm me to pre-in
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3689, Yates wrote:You have been here 3 years longer than me. I don't see why I would need to explain to you the value of being able to confirm TWO Town.

Confirming roles =/= confirming alignment.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:24 am

Post by pidgey »

Myk- what happened with me being the most obvious of scums and you being on my ass for literally no reasons i can remember besides... no reason i can remember?
-----------------
Sup
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:39 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 3690, Kublai Khan wrote:Confirming roles =/= confirming alignment.

Scum PGO? Are you really selling that as a viable role in a game where Town has (at least any evidence of) a killing role?

You have to know better than this KK. Either he is what he claimed (Town PGO) or he lied about his role.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:45 am

EBWOP -

In post 3692, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Scum PGO? Are you really selling that as a viable role in a game where Town has (at least any evidence of)
no
killing role?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:46 am

In post 3691, pidgey wrote:Myk- what happened with me being the most obvious of scums and you being on my ass for literally no reasons i can remember besides... no reason i can remember?

This ...

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3690, Kublai Khan wrote:Confirming roles =/= confirming alignment.

True. But in this case we are seeing that Myk is willing to test a PGO [which scum would not do] AND verifying Acosmist's claim. So that all but confirms Myk's alignment. If Myk dies in 48 hours of Foxdie, we can pretty much confirm both Acosmist's role and alignment. If Myk survives the 48 hours, then Acosmist's claim is proved false and this is the only scenario that wouldn't prove alignment - though would strongly indicate a scum alignment. I'm saying 48 hours because I don't *think* a poisoner action [which is what Acosmist's claim sounds like - PGO poisoner] would require more time than that to take effect [feel free to correct me if I'm wrong].
Please pm me to pre-in
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:05 am

MOD - LA from today at 4pm until December 26th for family weekend and holiday duties.

Will have phone access but don't expect large posts.

Night had best be completed by the time I return.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3684, Acosmist wrote:Yates whined about us not lynching zabriel, so I went back and looked. First thing I looked at was who wasn't voting zabriel at the time of the lynch. Yates was on that list. FURTHER, he was way active today while whining about the No Lynch (which, for the record, is a disaster that should call into question anyone not voting zabriel at the deadline), but not active to end the day. So I looked at his activity and saw no V/LA explanation at all, and in fact, HE SAID HE THOUGHT ZABRIEL AND [someone I forgot] WERE HIS LYNCH CANDIDATES. Yet his vote was on Jason.

OK. He's directly responsible for not lynching zabriel, but wanted cred for saying zabriel was a valid lynch. That's bogus.

You! You get me! I like you!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I will be LA (and in LA) for the rest of the Day starting tonight. Intent to hammer zab tomorrow if he isn't already.

KK is scum. His BS opinion on Acosmist being a scum PGO is a bad opinion on mafia theory and therefore makes him scum. He should know better, etc, etc.

/sarcasm. But seriously, hes scum.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3692, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Scum PGO? Are you really selling that as a viable role in a game where Town has (at least any evidence of) no killing role?

Well, okay. When you put it that way it does sound pretty stupid.

Let me work stuff out for a second...

Setup:

Known

3x Vanilla Townie (flipped)
1x Town Cop (flipped)
1x Town Doctor (flipped)
1x Town Tracker (flipped)

1x Serial Killer (flipped)

1x Mafia Roleblocker (flipped)

Claimed

1x Reflexive Poisoner (I know Acosmist claimed PGO, but this sounds more accurate) (unconfirmed)
1x 3-Shot Neighborizer (confirmed)
1x Mailman/Messenger (confirmed)
1x Vanilla Townie

I'm not missing anything, am I?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”