Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by mykonian »

well, obviously. You know what I said about who fit with everything though. Like partially I already know what's going to be the results of the analysis I'm proposing. Just waiting if I'm perhaps surprised.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Same question to jason. Who is a likely Acosmist buddy.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4376, AngryPidgeon wrote:Same question to jason. Who is a likely Acosmist buddy.

LOLCONFIRMED TOWN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jason, Who is scum with Acosmist?

I guess I punctuation failed a little bit.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or Pidgey.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or
pidgey

Ok, why did your pidgey read suddenly change?

His wagon hasn't moved for... uhm, 8 days now. Are you buddying me?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 am

Post by pidgey »

Gah

Will post in the afternoon. At work right now.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4318, mykonian wrote:You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Of course Mastin and AP aren't the same people. They did the same thing and what Mastin did is
NOT
any different from AP.

In post 4325, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4324, Acosmist wrote:If you have an ability you have not sent my way, you are 100% saying you think I am town forever. So to say I'm scum is a scumclaim. You want to lynch 100% town.

And Nero did target you?

no. He's talking to myko. Nice try to misrep though.

In post 4333, AngryPidgeon wrote:Not sure why they kill KK instead of pidgey.

You killed him so you can say "oh look KK was town and calling you scum for not targeting ACO so my claiming the same thing but ignoring MYKO is a town tell 'cause KK was town"

In post 4348, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im interested to hear Nero Cain backpedal superhard about me slipping about it being MyLo

meh, wouldn't be a backpedal at all. Town wouldn't or shouldn't be fear mongering like you did for days. Keep up the pot shots scum.

In post 4348, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero is being buddy-buddy with you now.

lol no. Sure any of Jason, Pidgey, Acomist
could
be scum but just 'cause I think you and Myko are the two scummiest players left doesn't mean I'm buddying anyone.

In post 4371, AngryPidgeon wrote:KK and MoI both suspected Nero

Really? You really wanna go down this road? ok he he. Thad had a null leaning scum read on you. MOI heavily suspected Mykonian. KK suspected you as well and Mykonian. Kise suspected Myko. So everyone that's dead (that wasn't an obvious PR kill, besides maybe Thor)has suspected you and or mykonian.

In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or Pidgey.

I'm town. You really really don't find AP and or Mykonian scummy? Are you a survivor?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4318, mykonian wrote:You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Of course Mastin and AP aren't the same people. They did the same thing and what Mastin did is
NOT
any different from AP.

Yes but they did more.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. Just die scum. Now that's all left to do is convince aco, Jason and pidgey that you are scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mykonian »

yes they did.

This is the fucking point. If AP was mastin, I'd have to treat them equally. And they didn't do the same, they aren't the same, so I don't have to treat them equally. It's a bullshit argument.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4379, jasonT1981 wrote:If I was to take a stab, it would like in Nero or Pidgey.

I'm town. You really really don't find AP and or Mykonian scummy? Are you a survivor?

So you do have time for questions like this but can't pull up a quote from before your claim of a "scumpair" which shows AP and I are scum together. Fuck off nero. You could make the effort of actually making a case in stead of pulling a scumteam out of your hat and running with it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4385, mykonian wrote:yes they did.

This is the fucking point. If AP was mastin, I'd have to treat them equally. And they didn't do the same, they aren't the same, so I don't have to treat them equally. It's a bullshit argument.

So basically you are claiming that Mastin is experienced so it was scummy but AP isn't experienced so whatever he says isn't scummy. They both wanted to test Jason's claim, there's no difference there and you are either defending your buddy or you were trying to get some town cred yesterday. And yes your argument is bullshit.

I told you I'll get to quotes on my own time. This rushing a player and trying to make it look like they are stalling or out right avoiding something is something I see very often from scum. Besides a lot of what I already suspect you two of I've already mentioned it in my ISO. If you weren't skimming you'd know. Demanding a case is something very often asked by scum.

vote:mykonian

We lynch his buddy AP the next day.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by mykonian »

on your own time?

You've been arguing for days for a lynch, reverting to one liners already. This:

In post 4384, Nero Cain wrote:no.
Just die scum.
Now that's all left to do is convince aco, Jason and pidgey that you are scum.

is not causually posting waiting to build your case. This is just pushing a lynch regardless of anything. Bolded shows it most easily.

First you make a case, then you push it Nero. Esspecially in mylo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my case will be out tonight but I'm already convinced that you and AP are scum. You seem too worried to be town.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4387, Nero Cain wrote:I told you I'll get to quotes on my own time. This rushing a player and trying to make it look like they are stalling or out right avoiding something is something I see very often from scum. Besides a lot of what I already suspect you two of I've already mentioned it in my ISO. If you weren't skimming you'd know.
Demanding a case is something very often asked by scum.

vote:mykonian

We lynch his buddy AP the next day.

Holy shit almost missed this. Yes, that way you can always justify your reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no scum want case put on them to A.) stall up the game and B.) have something to refute. There's no reason that you, as town, would give AP a pass unless you are scum that knows his alignment or his buddy. Infact why don't you show proof that AP is town.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

Hey, something I can refute.

I damn well can not suspect a townread. And I did a couple of times... AP has stood on pretty much everybody's toes on some point. I doesn't seem to me he ever held back. Hence I think he's town. Because that's not how scum plays.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's it? no quotes? Yeah he's prob your buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's it? no quotes? Yeah he's prob your buddy.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by mykonian »

have you seen AP do otherwise?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

see, that's the point you know. I know you being an idiot with some silly claim of a scumpair. So yes I do want you to show where you got it from. Because it's not there.

I think I've posted why I think AP is town for 4 days now. At no point was there any debate about the facts being there, people just interpreted them differently (pidgey's: lots of posts doesn't make anyone town).

And now, in mylo, you suddenly debate that AP hasn't held back? Please say if you do.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no but how am I any different then he in that regard? Hell at one point you or him even chided me over calling to many scum reads but your using
that
as a town read for AP but a scum read for me? Doesn't make much sense as a town stance.

I will agree that AP AP's crap posts doesn't necessarily make him scum 'cause it seems like a lot of the new players are poor but to outright give him a town read? I looks like you have inside information.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by mykonian »

because I'm rather debating yours... That is why I'm asking for questions because I'm rather questioning the way you suddenly came up with a scumpair and ran with it.

And well, I've got nothing better here. Don't like pidgey, you, jason, aco... and I actually have towntells on AP.

AP quoted it somewhere here. If he's the scumbag of this group, he can have it. I don't think it's very likely.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

and yes, that means I don't get why of all people you are going for AP :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”