Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

Nero Cain:
You're awesome, and your reads are awesome. I think you're on the right track, so you don't have to convince me, but you will have to convince others.

So my request to you is quite simple: from you, I want you to give a paragraph or two on each of your suspects, explaining why they are scum.

I know, you have been doing so a lot recently, but I want it all in one place, all in one post. Preferably minimizing the amount of references to them attacking you for your claim. *I* know that it's suspicious for them to have done so, but most people don't, and will not take your case as seriously if you do.

Also, make sure to rank it from person you'd most want to lynch to person you'd least like to lynch.

More than any other player, your feedback is what I need right now, given as how we're effectively masons right now.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

PeregrineV:
Put simply, I need to know exactly where you stand.

You seem to be agreeing with all the right players, agreeing a lot with me, agreeing a lot with Nero, agreeing with Khan and all that, but...

Where, exactly, do you, yourself, stand on all players?

So yeah, from you I want a list of scumreads. Like with Nero, ordered strongest to weakest, along with reasons why they're scumreads. It can be anything from a sentence to a long paragraph long, but I need it from you, since you're one of the few voices of strong reason in the town right now.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 am

Post by mastin2 »

Pidgey:
Where are ya, man? You're normally so dang active to the point of being extremely annoying.

Right now, you've virtually disappeared. Contrary to what you might think, I actually
do
like having you posting often, derp as I think your opinion may be.

Speaking of which, could you give your opinions on every player? Again, I realize you've slacked off, but I can't seem to recall you once having gotten a read on all the playerlist. Your reads--similar to AP--seem rather focused, on specific players. Why is that?

And could you broaden your focus and give reads on everyone? Right now, I think you're town, but you need to step up your game, because plenty of people here don't agree, and you could be a mislynch down the line if you don't get in here.
My academy.
Agnigi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3099, mastin2 wrote:
Mykonian:
You're town, so I need your help now. Please don't go for pidgey. I know it's tempting (there's good reason to have pidgey be there, even though to me he isn't), but we need to focus. We're not getting a pidgey lynch any time soon, for the simple reason that pidgey is likely a mislynch, sad as that may be. And I'd rather not have a mislynch at all, so please focus on actual scum players.

For a start, I'd like you to give me all your suspects, along with a paragraph on why they're scum.

We can get a lynch on scum today, but we need to work together, and do so now rather than later when it's too late.

I just voted someone else. And pidgey isn't a mislynch.
I didn't write an entire paragraph, but the post just before my vote was a list at least? With something with most players. Just pick there for who one sentence is not enough for you.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3096, mastin2 wrote:
Kublai Khan:
Why has your activity level dropped off so much?

You were EXTREMELY active on day two, but somewhat less active on day three--yet still a strong presence there.

Today, not so much. You've kinda disappeared, so I'd like an explanation as to why.

Also, could you remind me of who your suspects are and why? I'm looking for not just two or three names, but more like your top five or six. (That's more scum than I think there are, but I don't want just who you think is scum, I also want who you think could be scum, and basically, who you're willing to lynch and why.)

In post 2966, Kublai Khan wrote:V la for 3 days. At Disney.

Just got back last night. I'll be read up and have a quality post by tonight later on.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yates:
Why, exactly, is MoI town to you? I want more than just a short description here. I want at least two or three paragraphs, since with how strongly you're advocating it, I expect there to be a reason for that level of conviction.

More than that, I also need a lay of the land from you--a roadmap to who you DO suspect. Most to least, along with a description as to why.

Also, if you have a townread on anyone else in my suspect pool (MoI/Aco/Kise/Cheery Dog), you're going to have to explain that as well.

Also also, why have you been so quiet as of late? You were one of the most verbose players on day two, but like Khan (only moreso), your activity has been dropping with each day. Please remedy that; we need a strong voice like yours in here if we're going to get a scum lynch.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 am

Post by mastin2 »

And last but certainly not least--
Zabriel:
Out of all the mislynches we could have today, yours would be the one I would resist the least. Why do you think that is?

And I know you can be more active than you have been in this game--why aren't you posting that often?

Also, why are you voting MoI? I want more than "because you've been defending me and attacking him" and more than "because he's been attacking me". I want more from you than that.
And if none exists, then I want you to make more. If the above was really your only reason for voting him, I want you to do the research on MoI and to tell me in your own words why you think he's scum.

Furthermore, I want you to give me your best reads on the entire playerlist. You might not have that many opinions, but you have to have more than two or three, and even on those you don't, you can at least try.

Here it is, for reference:
3. zabriel
4. Shahrizai mykonian
5. Kise
6. Cybertronix mastin2
8. PeregrineV
9. Amrun pidgey
10. Acosmist
11. Zoroaster MagnaofIllusion
12. Yates
14. I Am Innocent AngryPidgeon
16. jasonT1981
17. snifit Cheery Dog
19. Kublai Khan
21. Nero Cain
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3090, mastin2 wrote:who you find scummy and a paragraph or so on why (and, no, you can't use "they attacked me" or any variant thereof as a reason)

But that is half of YOUR MoI case.

In post 3092, mastin2 wrote:but because you're not changing your reads, and you're focusing on specific players.

Rock/Hard place I guess? Elscouta identified that I had pressured/called-scummy over half the player list and provided quotes and called me scummy for it. Now Im being told that I'm doing the opposite? Pay more attention to the game, mastin. I see you admitted to skipping over me/nero me/PV walls. In case it wasn't clear, they are scum too. I know I said that about PV explicitly.

My town reads (since Im posting less lists than usual) (no order): pidgey, MoI, Kise, Yates, Acosmist, Cheery (kind of).

Re MoI: lol. Ok, then your scumread on MoI can't be based on him pushing town-Elscouta, 'town'-you and 'town'-Mykonian. I specifically keep bringing this up and you never answer. So I really don't feel obligated to explain my MoI townread. For starters, the cases being made on him are terrible. But, hes just being genuine. His frustration reads genuine, his logic reads genuine. I can give a more detailed response with quotes, but I have a meeting shortly. Ttell me how your MoI scumread uses any criteria that you didn't ban me from using.
Re reads list: oh, cool I preempted that psychic-ly with my town list. I'll get on that in a couple mins.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

Everyone:
Know this, that if you ignore any part of my post directed towards you, I'll start pushing for your lynch until you've answered.
I don't care if you've been my biggest townread; my questions are not unreasonable, my requests are good, and if you think I'm town, you'd be best not to tick me off.

Also, please read the parts directed towards other players. I don't care if you normally ignore my posts, and I don't care if what I wrote was directed to someone else. There's still stuff in each post that you can use, as each post is meant to give you ideas. For easy reference:
Intro,
Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, Cheery Dog,
Jason,
Kise,
Kublai Khan,
MoI,
Mykonian, Nero, PV,
Pidgey,
Yates, and
Zabriel.

Now I'm going to read.
My academy.
Agnigi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 am

Post by mykonian »

good

reading is good

and much harder then posting in this game.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Mastin wrote: First off, let me say--you don't want to underestimate me. You've been laughing me off, but you're ignoring the critical factor of time. You've already made plenty of enemies for the Tammy lynch and for the El lynch. You'll make more and more with each mislynch you push through. I've made some enemies, sure, but I've made a HECK of a lot more allies. And I'll continue to make more allies, with every mislynch I defend against. From Tammy to El, whenever you win, you lose support. You're in a position where plenty of people have you as a suspect. Even if you're only the primary suspect of a few people, you're a secondary and tertiary suspect for many more, and lots of people lean null on you.

Well let’s address the elements of this post from my perspective.

1. Underestimating you – Let’s be clear … when it comes to playing with me you get what you give. I can’t summarize it any more concisely than that. And frankly what you have given me has been a load of shouting rhetoric with not a shred of support. It’s why I’ve hammered you again and again to provide the meta you claim to be leaning on and calling you terrible. Because your play has been terrible. It’s almost as if you decided “To hell with actually being Pro-Town I think the way to go is to be Fate-lite”. And when I all I see from you is “MOI IS PLAYING TO HIS SCUM META, BLAH BLAH BLAH, EVERY SUSPECT OF HIS MUST BE TOWN, BLAH BLAH BLAH” you can’t expect me to take you seriously and not return comments in-kind. I notice you are talking out of both sides of your mouth in recent posts – I’m your top suspect and you are appealing to everyone to explain their Town read on me but you specifically say you are willing to entertain the concept of me being Town. I can’t help but wonder if like Nero you feel you’ve bit off more than you can chew with me and are looking to extricate from your MoI is auto-scum position. That’s what I see with all the “Watch your step, I’m more skilled and you have too many enemies” elements of this post.

2. The concept that I’ve made “enemies” for those lynches is an Appeal to Fear. So don’t, if you really want to have an open line of communication with me, bother using that type of tactic. It’s pointless and you’ve already staked 100% of your credibility on my being scum this game. The second I flip Town (which I will) you have flushed it down the drain. So trying to make me afraid of calling you out if I feel I need to isn't going to work.

3. Tammy wasn’t a mislynch and was again the correct lynch that day. I don’t really care whether you believe I am correct or not. But I will grind you into the ground every time you bring up that argument as a reason why you think I’m scum. Just FYI.

Mastin wrote: More than that, I'm charismatic when I choose to be. I know how the system works. I know how to pull the strings, to strike the bargains necessary to push a lynch through. So far, my efforts have been too little, too late, but I'm starting early this time. And that means I can direct people, I can get them to go my way and follow me, and honestly,
I think I can do that better than you can
, especially given that you keep on being wrong and I keep on being right.

The bolded makes me chuckle.

As to you being correct while I’m wrong – that’s quite frankly a load. You’ve yet to lynch scum and trying to sell that you were correct on Els being Town isn’t a feather in your cap. This is Mafia 101 – scum are in the best position to call scummy Town as such. The ‘Scum Lynched’ scoreboard right now is MoI -1, Mastin – 0. That’s the fact no matter how you want to parse "Tammy wasn't scum she was a Serial Killer" semantics. Until you can actually push for a scum lynch your series of White Knight postings actually just increases the likelihood you are scum for those who are actually Town looking to assess everyone’s alignment.

Make no mistake – you aren’t in my Top 4 of scum suspects at this point. You’ve staked too much of your rep on getting a 1v1 with me. I know you aren’t getting it so you’ve effectively neutered yourself which I doubt scum Mastin would do.

Mastin wrote:So again, don't underestimate me. More than that, don't antagonize me. Right now, for this post, I'm entertaining the idea that you're town.
And I'm telling you that regardless of your alignment, having me as an enemy will not end well for you.
So play with me for a while. I want you to tell me not just your suspects and not just your setup spec and not just who you're defending. I want from you, a full list of reads, on the entire playerlist. For instance, you've consistently dodged giving a reading on Kise.

Frankly the bolded is a two way street. I think you underestimate just how dangerous an Town opponent I am mastin – there is a reason why one of us has a custom title memorializing how often they get killed Night 1 and one of us used to have a custom title about how much we posted.

Don’t bother asking me for a full reads list. I don’t do those and never will. I’ll tell you who my suspects are and why but I’m not making a nice, tidy, and utterly useless list ranking all the players in the game Town to Scum. They don’t help catch scum and at best only serves to tell them which players are most useful for them to kill if they are foolish enough to let me live.

As to dodging giving a reading on Kise I’m going to ask you to point to posts made by anyone but yourself who had requested it. Because frankly that comment is just right up the rhetoric with no support alley you’ve been walking down all game and doesn’t engender goodwill from me.

Mastin wrote: Also, I want to know--have you read the entire game? You replaced in, you've done isos, you've been playing since ~5 pages before replacing in and maybe even some of the first pages, but I want to know if you've actually read the game in context entirely.

No, I have not. I’m not going to read 80+ pages at this stage. Frankly a lot of that has to do with you. I have a finite amount of time during to read the game and I’ve had to devote enough of my time not devoted to pointing out current scummy play (see my posts) to making sure Town sees your posts re: me make are devoid of support and analysis of motivation.

So in summary - if you want to play nice I'm more than open to doing so. For me that means an open line of communication. It does not mean jumping through any hoops you think you want jumped through.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3109, mykonian wrote:good

reading is good

and much harder then posting in this game.

I like you. You and mastin aren't sharing a QT this game are you?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

MoI wrote: I notice you are talking out of both sides of your mouth in recent posts – I’m your top suspect and you are appealing to everyone to explain their Town read on me but you specifically say you are willing to entertain the concept of me being Town.
Yes, MoI, I'm willing to entertain the possibility of you being town, because I'm not tunnelvisioning and not a moron.

You're still scum, and this post pretty much just reaffirms it, from you twisting my words.
It's possible you're town, yes, but not probable. My request was not unreasonable, for you to do your best to convince me it's the other way around, for you to be probable town and only possible town. Instead, you do this, and try to say that I'm wiggling out of my read on you. Entertain the possibility is exactly that--willing to hear it. Nothing more. Saying otherwise directly contradicts pretty much everything, especially given that when responding, you saw how I treated Aco, AP, Cheery Dog, and Kise, all who I suspect, but all who I was addressing, for the sake of entertaining the possibility of them being town, as if they were.

I don't do this often. I don't treat my suspects this way most of the time. So don't waste it. I'm a nice guy, though, so let's give you a second shot.

MoI wrote:I’ll tell you who my suspects are and why
And not more than that? I have no memory of comments from you on Cheery Dog. At all.
I have no memory of comments on Kise. At all.
For that matter, I don't really remember you having anything on PV or Yates, either.

I mean, I know who you're pushing as scum. I know you've defended Aco and the birds. I know you've interacted with Khan and can guess the read there.

Show me them. Show me Kise, Cheery Dog, PV, and Yates interactions.
My academy.
Agnigi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 am

Mastin wrote: You're still scum, and this post pretty much just reaffirms it, from you twisting my words.

For someone who practically begged me not to antagonize you this is a pretty sad response. Although I think in general that applies to this whole post on a macro level since you’ve reverted right back to the prior Mastin-MoI intereaction meta.

Mastin wrote: It's possible you're town, yes, but not probable.
My request was not unreasonable, for you to do your best to convince me it's the other way around, for you to be probable town and only possible town.
Instead, you do this, and try to say that I'm wiggling out of my read on you. Entertain the possibility is exactly that--willing to hear it. Nothing more. Saying otherwise directly contradicts pretty much everything, especially given that when responding, you saw how I treated Aco, AP, Cheery Dog, and Kise, all who I suspect, but all who I was addressing, for the sake of entertaining the possibility of them being town, as if they were.

The bolded shows you aren’t approaching what you expect from me from a logical standpoint. Let me lay things out for you.

1. I don’t ‘fear’ you Mastin. Regardless of your alignment (which as I have said I don’t think is probably scum based on the current situation) it is going to take every bit of your credibility and bargaining skills to try to get my lynched. And if you somehow do manage to succeed the heavy rhetoric you have laid down in regards to your 1v1 means you will have flushed every bit of your credibility in doing so. So be it Town or Scum you will render yourself useless and possible lynch-bait for the remainder of the game. I doubt you will do so for what I perceive to be likely a pride issue on your end.
2. I don’t negotiate with those I don’t have a solid Town read on. Now if someone I thought was solid Town made the requests you did I might consider stepping outside the norm to accommodate them. You are not a solid Town read. You are Null leaning Town.

Now that I’ve established the baseline I’ll say again – want me to give you the ‘proper deference’ you feel you deserve? Lynch some scum. You are 0-fer so far.

Mastin wrote: I don't do this often. I don't treat my suspects this way most of the time. So don't waste it. I'm a nice guy, though, so let's give you a second shot.

I don’t care. Aside from the slight Appeal to Fear here (cross me and there will be hell to pay) which as i explained above is pointless this is just posturing on your point.

Mastin wrote: And not more than that? I have no memory of comments from you on Cheery Dog. At all.
I have no memory of comments on Kise. At all.
For that matter, I don't really remember you having anything on PV or Yates, either.

I mean, I know who you're pushing as scum. I know you've defended Aco and the birds. I know you've interacted with Khan and can guess the read there.

Show me them. Show me Kise, Cheery Dog, PV, and Yates interactions.

Yup. That’s what you get. Again – you aren’t a Town read for me. I don’t jump through hoops for you. Your lack of memory isn’t really my problem. It’s yours. Use the ISO function. It’s your friend. That will show you the entirety of my posts. That way you can see my post ( as an example – my back and forth with Yates) that you have forgotten (either because you’ve been in “I’m Mastin and I’m right so I’m not reading MoI’s posts not made to me” mode (more likely) or you are scum (less likely) ).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Acosmist »

SQUID IIIIINK
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 am

Hey Acosmist - I've had a Town read on you for your PGO claim and early ISO posting. Frankly though your posting in the last two days leaves a lot to be desired. Please do a better job of being useful. Lately you are hovering at a PMyst / T-Bone level of posting. That's not a good thing if you are Town.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3097, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@
Peregrine
Mastin – Do you think spamming the thread with a bunch of random responses is effectively scum-hunting?

Ya mastin is scum
VOTE: Mastin
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin: "Im going to lead the town with my obvtowniness"

And then posting wall posts that amount to a scattered reads list, buddying to those that agree with you, and shallow questions about activity and readslists.

Without having caught up.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 am

Post by mykonian »

nah he isn't. Go be useful or something.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

Angry
- While I appreciate you being pro-active I don't think pushing a Mastin wagon at this point is Pro-Town. He's well into my second tier of possible scum. Zabriel continues to lurk-a-derp and needs votes. Please move to him. You can always do what I am doing and point out scummy posting as it happens (see Nero) while keeping your vote where it is most Pro-Town.

Thanks in advance!

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3117, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin: "Im going to lead the town with my obvtowniness"

And then posting wall posts that amount to a scattered reads list, buddying to those that agree with you, and shallow questions about activity and readslists.

Without having caught up.

And yes, that sounds like mastin.

Now that you know that, the post I pointed out yesterday makes him rather obviously town.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3115, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Hey Acosmist - I've had a Town read on you for your PGO claim and early ISO posting. Frankly though your posting in the last two days leaves a lot to be desired. Please do a better job of being useful. Lately you are hovering at a PMyst / T-Bone level of posting. That's not a good thing if you are Town.
Oh,
fuck me.

God
damn
you, MoI.

Anything.

Literally anything else.

You could say would probably not make me doubt my reads. That you and Aco are both scum.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

VOTE: Kise.
While I go sort this out in my mind for a while. If MoI's scum and Aco town, if Aco's scum and MoI's scum, if both are scum and MoI a genius, or neither scum and me in need of rope.
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3114, Acosmist wrote:SQUID IIIIINK

Mykonian, your take on Mastin if you'd be a dear.

P-edit: fine. VOTE: Zabriel

p-pedit: What post. Its the shallow questions that actually bother me. Its really lacking of any original thought.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol. "Look Im dynamically changing my reads like I accused AP of being scum for not doing. Ergo Im town"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3122, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3114, Acosmist wrote:SQUID IIIIINK

Mykonian, your take on Mastin if you'd be a dear.

P-edit: fine. VOTE: Zabriel

p-pedit: What post. Its the shallow questions that actually bother me. Its really lacking of any original thought.

nr1 town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”