Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, I'm pretty sure AP is third part and he's pissed he's outted. What he's saying makes no sense. I'm pushing Myko and not him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, I have taken some time away from the computer. I am now calm.

I want to assure everyone I am voting Acos, because I truely, 100% believe he is scum. MyK has confirmed he did not 'confirm' Acos in anyway which is what Acos had been mouthing off about.

My vote will stay on him, if we do not lynch him today, and we get a tomorrow. I will be voting him tomorrow. I believe he is 100% scum. IF I am wrong, well I am wrong. And I will accept it and apologize after the game to town.

But right now

Acos is scum
Pidgey is scum
Nero/MyK/Pidgey are not scum aligned (not getting into 3rd party thing.. ill leave it at not scum alligned)

I want to say sorry to everyone, especially the mod for my mood in this game during this... it really has pissed me off, but I am now sure nothing can come of my stance and he is blowing BS... he will be laughed at if he tries to Blacklist me or get me banned from site. This is the last I will (hopefully) mention this. If Acos wants to rant and threaten further so be it, all the more ass he will look.

Right now with 3 or so days left. I believe Acos is the best lynch.. However, I woul lynch Pidgey today too. They are the only two lynches I will support. I am unsure of a no lynch. it does give us another day, but looses us a town voice where as today we could lynch scum in those two.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jason, How is Nero town?

Am I seriously the only that is seeing this?

Nero got called out on ACCUSING ME OF BEING SCUMMY FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE NK. And he BACKPEDALED INTO CALLING ME 3rd PARTY AFTER TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED ALL DAY.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by mykonian »

welcome to mylo, or lylo for that matter. The trick is to find the last townie (or the second last) and argue with them. Unless you are wrong, then you are just talking to a brick wall. Early game people still have to give, but if we are wrong here there's no next day where we can look back at what's said. The rules change for scum. Pick the wrong one and you can talk to them for any length of time and nothing changes. Mafia is frustration.

Having just 3 days is a little annoying. I thought I had time to put some effort in that analysis. I'll try to make some distance tomorrow, see if I can hit page 50 perhaps, so at least pidgey/me are part of the picture as well. It'll have to be a little less accurate but mafia isn't a perfect science anyway.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Process of elimination.

there could only be a max of 2 left.

Pidgey & Acos in my mind, therefore Nero is not scum.

EBYOP After seeing MyK post:
@Mod - would it be possible to grant us a few days expansion to the deadline?.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, why is pidgey scum then?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4727, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason, How is Nero town?

Am I seriously the only that is seeing this?

Nero got called out on ACCUSING ME OF BEING SCUMMY FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE NK. And he BACKPEDALED INTO CALLING ME 3rd PARTY AFTER TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED ALL DAY.

You know who isn't scared of being the NK? Scum.

And yes, I don't know what to make of the whole 3rd party thing. If you were a survivor, you'd be the most active survivor in the history of this game, and beyond that the game would have been over already. Left or right, it makes no sense.

Unless you consider that there are two people who have AP at the top of their townlist, and one person who nearly locked his vote in on Aco (jason). Nero looks damn bad for pushing AP, a lynch which isn't going to happen. But he can't exactly just back off and suddenly be convinced of AP's townness, can he? So we get this ugly construction.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright

Going back to his Tammy thing... he wanted Tammy gone, even when it was put to him that town could control tammys kills... town could have used that, he pushed like hell to get her lynched because scum would not want town controlling shots. Scared Scum.

there is the epic OMGUS Pidgey did when I voted him

In post 2728, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 2709, pidgey wrote:Could be scum jason this game. Look at his vote on me for proof.

lolololol he must be scum, he voted me

MOI - Truthfully, until today he was really under the radar for me.

the Stupid 1v1 he would not shut up about with MyK

the final... jason is town (potentailly) but I would still be down with his lynch.

That is why I believe he is scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4731, mykonian wrote:

You know who isn't scared of being the NK? Scum.

Actually, this goes back to my pidgey case... when tammy was alive, and it was proposed town control her shots and lynch her if she goes off plan... Scum would be the ones scared of a death in night... And Pidgey was screaming for days on end for her to die.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What was Nero doing on D2? I can't remember at all. Oh ya, he buddied the shit out of Mastin and shoved the Snifit wagon. Can't remember what he did post-Tammy-outing though.

I was ALSO on the Tammy wagon most of D2. As was Acosmist. And Pidgey.

I think Mykonian was voting pidgey most of D2? Pretty sure Nero was lurking throughout that.

I should look at those VCs.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

He didn't move his vote at all D2 >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well after the vote reset.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, i know but out of everyone Pidgey was constantly screaming

omg why isnt she lynched

his entire contribution for days on end consisted of OMG WHY ISNT SHE DEAD YET.

He added nothing to it, where as others on the wagon seemed to give arguements and reasons... and though I feel the wagon was wrong at that point. Most were acting like adults whereas pidgey was acting like the above
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4727, AngryPidgeon wrote:Nero got called out on ACCUSING ME OF BEING SCUMMY FOR BEING AFRAID OF THE NK. And he BACKPEDALED INTO CALLING ME 3rd PARTY AFTER TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED ALL DAY.

LIE!!!
Quote were I voted you
TODAY
. No I've been pushing a Myko/nl all today. Sure there's a chance that you're just super horrible town but your slot has been scummy since IAI. Your fear mongering for no reason and constant fear of death is behavior that I associate with scum.

In post 4734, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh ya, he buddied the shit out of Mastin

Its so cute when you get outted 'cause you are lying again.

In post 4734, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pretty sure Nero was lurking throughout that.

and AP claims scum. There was a post where AP said something along the lines of "scum don't talk about personal matters" I made it clear that I had lost my home computer and the only time I could get on is when I was at the library. I was even on v/la.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

All I've heard all day is "Ap/myk scumteam" repeated over and over.

Ok, you were V/LA. Im talking to JASON about why PIDGEY is scummy for trying to lynch Tammy when in fact THREE of the people here did and we have no fucking idea what you would have done if you were here.

Mykonian was even on Tammy most of the Day and only voted pidgey as a detour.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by pidgey »

Id Support A Nero Lynch More Than Likely

Also, jason, yeah i was shouting all of D2 to lynch Tammy. Why? BECAUSE TAMMY WAS SCUM LOL. You could say that we could have leashed her but would we have, really? Also, lets not mention the fact that nothing was happening at the time. NOTHING AT ALL. So yeah, every time i looked at the thread was "Kill tammy/leash tammy" bullcrap and since I had already game my thoughts, why bother repeating myself on something that is essentially a non-tell? Regardless of allignment, i bet everyone would have still said what they really though about leashing an SK, just for meta purposes.

What's wrong with me thinking oyu could be scum because you voted me? Your vote was a piece of crap lol, (still would be)

And again, you are taking it out of context. YOu could still be town, anyone could be town. The fact that you are using this argument against me when you yourself have criticized acomist for calling himself confirmed town and then you saying "NO YOU ARENT" is fucking disgusting. But yeah i thiunk you could be town, more so because of page 189.

And regarding your post 4733. hey im sorry to bring it up but I MYSELF said I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM BEING SHOT THERE AND THEN ON DAY 2! IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE IM A FUCKING VANILLA, If it means getting my attention of it with a shot on me then i wouldnt have minded at all. Ill quote it in my next post. INB4 YOU SAY LOL WIFOM
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by pidgey »

Id Support A Nero Lynch More Than Likely

Also, jason, yeah i was shouting all of D2 to lynch Tammy. Why? BECAUSE TAMMY WAS SCUM LOL. You could say that we could have leashed her but would we have, really? Also, lets not mention the fact that nothing was happening at the time. NOTHING AT ALL. So yeah, every time i looked at the thread was "Kill tammy/leash tammy" bullcrap and since I had already game my thoughts, why bother repeating myself on something that is essentially a non-tell? Regardless of allignment, i bet everyone would have still said what they really though about leashing an SK, just for meta purposes.

What's wrong with me thinking oyu could be scum because you voted me? Your vote was a piece of crap lol, (still would be)

And again, you are taking it out of context. YOu could still be town, anyone could be town. The fact that you are using this argument against me when you yourself have criticized acomist for calling himself confirmed town and then you saying "NO YOU ARENT" is fucking disgusting. But yeah i thiunk you could be town, more so because of page 189.

And regarding your post 4733. hey im sorry to bring it up but I MYSELF said I WOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM BEING SHOT THERE AND THEN ON DAY 2! IM NOT AFRAID TO DIE IM A FUCKING VANILLA, If it means getting my attention of it with a shot on me then i wouldnt have minded at all. Ill quote it in my next post. INB4 YOU SAY LOL WIFOM
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 1281, pidgey wrote:Im perfectly ok with being vigged to prove whatever as long as its right now.

Why do you want me shoot Benmage? Its perfectly fine to ask fro breadcrubs if there are any. (Which there apperantly arent)

Arent you reasing my last 5 posts? There are all completely town motivated.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by pidgey »

Oh and check the fucking time between tammy saying she was VIG and me saying I had no problem with me being vigged before you say LOL THIS WAS SUGGESTED ON YOUR SCUM NETWORK
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by pidgey »

Oh and check the fucking time between tammy saying she was VIG and me saying I had no problem with me being vigged before you say LOL THIS WAS SUGGESTED ON YOUR SCUM NETWORK
-----------------
Sup
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

But Tammy wasnt scum..

She was self alligned bomber.

AKA SK... not scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4739, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Ok, you were V/LA.
Im talking to JASON about why PIDGEY is scummy for trying to lynch Tammy when in fact THREE of the people here did and we have no fucking idea what you would have done if you were here.

look at scum AP backtrack.

I said I didn't really care that much if Tammy got lynched but I thought the best play was to let her shoot.

And also I never called you a troll, Pid.

Jason, she
WAS
scum.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by pidgey »

Turned out that way, and I guess you'll see if you are town in the endgame that I wasnt lying regarding me not thinking its a good idea at all to leash an SK. Like i've said, im pretty sure whoever wanted her or not alive would have probably behaved just as they did regarding of allignment.

Nice of you to not ignore and comment about anything regarding me telling tammy to vig me but you saying that I wanted to remain alive forever, though.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by pidgey »

(also erase my double posts pls, what the hell computer!)
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4745, jasonT1981 wrote:But Tammy wasnt scum..

She was self alligned bomber.

AKA SK... not scum.

Jason. I was on the Tammy wagon. Pidgey was on the Tammy wagon. Acosmist was on the Tammy wagon. Mykonian was mostly on the Tammy wagon.

Nero Cain just implied that he would have been on it.

So where are you going with this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”