Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I tried looking at Yates in ISO....his night targets seem random for the early ones, not looked at later ones.. but his N1 and I think it was N3 inveatigations he had not given any indication he had thought them scum before hand, nor did he seemingly leave any hints he got innocents on anyone.

Too much to look through to do the others.. but I am now very interested in seeing why he chose these people. And if he did leave any crumbs as I cant see anything.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

yates

Anyone who doesn't want this lynch after a dodgy claim like that better speak up.

Pidgey's attempts at scumhunting by putting people in groups and saying "one scum in each" is a fucking excuse for a post. I WANT MY BLOODY DAYKILL.

Happy new year from the Netherlands guys. I'm sick of this game. Too much inertia.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote yates
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by pidgey »

lol :shifty:
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by pidgey »

btw we won thx for giving us the game with that shit claim yates lmao
-----------------
Sup
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Acosmist »

inb4 you didn't and you claimed scum
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by pidgey »

Nah we did happy new year scum team 2013
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by pidgey »

O wow I just noticed yates has 5 votes only lol this could have been a gambit that could have gone so wrong

vote: Yates

I was just looking for reactions but seeing as that really wasnt hammer (i think), I should hammer.

I just wanted to see how real town would react to me.
-----------------
Sup
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4005, Acosmist wrote:inb4 you didn't and you claimed scum
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by pidgey »

Sure, if he turns up town and the game ends then yeah im scum.
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4000, jasonT1981 wrote:I tried looking at Yates in ISO....his night targets seem random for the early ones, not looked at later ones.. but his N1 and I think it was N3 inveatigations he had not given any indication he had thought them scum before hand, nor did he seemingly leave any hints he got innocents on anyone.

Too much to look through to do the others.. but I am now very interested in seeing why he chose these people. And if he did leave any crumbs as I cant see anything.

Why are you ISOing Yates, he clearly lied about N6 target on Kise, lol.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4010, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4000, jasonT1981 wrote:I tried looking at Yates in ISO....his night targets seem random for the early ones, not looked at later ones.. but his N1 and I think it was N3 inveatigations he had not given any indication he had thought them scum before hand, nor did he seemingly leave any hints he got innocents on anyone.

Why are you ISOing Yates, he clearly lied about N6 target on Kise, lol.

Yea, i know... I wanted to see if he had suspicions on his 'claimed night targets' and seemingly he did not in the day before he investigated them.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 6.5 (Final VC of Day 6)

"What are you playin' around with that ketchup for? *laughs*" -Prison Guard, Metal Gear Solid

Yates - 6 (Kise, mastin2, jasonT1981, Acosmist, mykonian, pidgey)

Not voting - Yates, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, AngryPidgeon

With 10 alive it took 6 to lynch.

A lynch has been reached.

"You done goofed," seemed to be the chorus from the angry mob as Yates was paraded through the streets on his way to the gallows.
pidgey grabbed him by the hair and shoved his head in the noose.
Yates took a syringe from his pocket and injected himself. "Now I can finally rest," he said as pidgey let him swing.

Yates was
Vamp, Mafia Goon
, who was lynched Day 6.

Night 6 begins now. Please have all actions to me by 8 PM EST on January 2, 2013 or they will not count.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by pappums rat »

As the sun rises, a familar scene plays itself out.
You get the smell first, then the roasted corpse.
This time it's Kise. Surprisingly, his white-blonde hair is unscorched, and you can tell who he was.
He may have been an thorn in Harry's side, but his heart wasn't evil. He was not one of them.

Kise was
Draco Malfoy, Vanilla Townie
, who was electrocuted Night 6.

Day 7 starts now. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 7 is 10 PM EST on January 12, 2013.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, quick look at the list of people Yates 'cleared' LOL.... Makes me believe at least one of them could be a scum partner.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Acosmist »

would lynch AP
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

So, Yates calling scumteams at two points in the game:

In post 1148, Yates wrote:I am willing to lynch from this pool [in no particular order]:
ThAd
KK
AP
BC

In post 3557, Yates wrote:Awesome. Thanks for stepping up and admitting you are scum. So it's Zab, Myk, and AP. Easy as 1-2-3.

Note: ThAdmiral, BloodCovenent, & zabriel have all flipped town.

I know I'm town. And mykonian's role sounds much more plausible then Nero Cain's.

AngryPidgeon is on both lists yet Yates never really tried to push a wagon on AngryPidgeon. Yates did vote for AngryPidgeon at times, but never urged others to join.

Though I've been campaigning so long for AngryPidgeon's lynch that I may be confirmation biased. So others should present arguments for/against. Use logic and evidence, not "feelings".
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am

Post by mykonian »

Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.

Very simply said, AP has been active, has been scumhunting, has annoyed people and has made things move. He's town, and we aren't going to lynch him.

Uhm, for me, I probably need to revisit my Mastin read. Bussing before Yates finished his claim? I don't know if that's really mastin-like. And if it's mylo, then it would be a really silly push. I'd rather suspect scum would stay off hoping for some magic or jump on at the end when there was no counterwagon.

vote pidgey

Can we finally do this?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:21 am

Post by pidgey »

Myk you've been calling me out for shit reasons reasently. Yesterday you mocked my possible scum list because "reasons", and said that was my weak attempt at scum hunting? Fuck off. I think i was like the only one that was actually trying to do scum hunting, while you sat on your fucking ass and only sent my stuff to the drain.

Anyway, i havent reread yates but i will later. Im pretty comfortable with a mastin lynch considering how he keeps calling me town for no good reason and his quick change on myk.
-----------------
Sup
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@mykonian - If you want to push a pidgey lynch, you're going to have to prevent a case that ties him with Yates.

I'm going to read for a mastin2-Yates connection now/tonight because my town read on him is in need of re-visiting.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4016, Kublai Khan wrote:So, Yates calling scumteams at two points in the game:

In post 1148, Yates wrote:I am willing to lynch from this pool [in no particular order]:
ThAd
KK
AP
BC

In post 3557, Yates wrote:Awesome. Thanks for stepping up and admitting you are scum. So it's Zab, Myk, and AP. Easy as 1-2-3.

Note: ThAdmiral, BloodCovenent, & zabriel have all flipped town.

I know I'm town. And mykonian's role sounds much more plausible then Nero Cain's.

AngryPidgeon is on both lists yet Yates never really tried to push a wagon on AngryPidgeon. Yates did vote for AngryPidgeon at times, but never urged others to join.

Though I've been campaigning so long for AngryPidgeon's lynch that I may be confirmation biased. So others should present arguments for/against. Use logic and evidence, not "feelings".

Oh lets use 'evidence'! Yates listing AP as scum at two random points in the game is herpa derp derp.

I've seen this BS before. "Oh this list of players is an excellent lynch pool for w/e reason. I happen to be on it but I know Im town so lets lynch the other guy! I DEFINITELY wouldn't do that as scum because then I'd look bad when he flips town and Im the only one left in the pool!"

Its a super arbitrary way to scumhunt. Look! A list! Clearly it means something! Wrong. Nice way to imply that this list is 'evidence' with that caveat at the end when THAT is bullshit and ironically playing to peoples feelings by shoving that in there to imply that your case IS 'logic/evidence' when its a super arbitrary list.

There are a few things here.
Its a very thinly veiled ploy for "I wouldn't seal my own fate as scum would I?"

I played a town game semi-recently where I was in a similar pool/situation. I was paranoid as FUCK that the other guy in the pool would flip town despite thinking he was the best vote. KK has almost no reservations about that except a "well I might be tunneling"? Nope. And if you really did go through Yates's lists and see that I was a common denominator, why do you think you might be tunneling? Surely you had no control over me being/not-being on Yates lists, so it should be an objective point against me as far as you are concerned. Why bring up that you may be tunneling then? Thats a non-sequitur if you are using objective logic as your Yates-list implies.

He is looking at two lists formed at random intervals by someone he KNOWS is scum despite that meaning he is the scum on the list if I flip town? And he doesn't give a singular shit about that?

----

Pidgey is obviously town and Mykonian's vote could not suck any harder.

Curious, what were everyone's reads on Kise after the Yates flip?

My eyebrow is raised at Mastin. His Yates interactions looked a little forced and preemptive. Wont even let Yates finish saying his shit before voting in a possible LyLo?

Jason, why did you leave out the bit about losing your vote when you first claimed?

Nero Cain,
In post 3896, Nero Cain wrote:AngryPidgeon-His stance that Aco was town but he wanted to test it is lulz. I think his overall play has been pretty poor.

Why is this a poor stance? I dont have sole control over the lynch. A lot of people suspected Acosmist throughout the game, so what is wrong with NOT WASTING A LYNCH to conf-town someone that cant be killed. (In a WORST case scenario)

Read on pidgey and short bulletpoints why?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ap, more frustration than anything really. I had a good lot of heat on me and was getting flustered. I threw out my claim, and only when i settled down and thought 'ah fruck what have I done now' did I go into full detail.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I need to reread the context. : /
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4022, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.

Did we know for sure it was MyLo though? I know some mods do tell you when it is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”