Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Yates »

Sorry Nero, there's no way I'm answering your question. I don't like to have all my reads out there for scum to sort through. Feel free to ISO me - it's not something I do anymore.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Yates »

^^ Sorry, Mastin not Nero.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3198, pidgey wrote:but why did you openly suggested that tammy was
probably
a BP Serial Killer

I never said it was probable. I said it was possible. It was a bad argument anyways. I was trying to reinforce my point that scum probably wouldn't kill her because KK/Mastin were saying that they definitely had to and that is a load of crap.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And yes, Im town.

No opinion Peregrine, pidgey?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3198, pidgey wrote:My vote on Mykonian is apperantly a waste, since no one will help me with the lynch. Lately i've been thinking that i might be tunneling and that SOME FUCKING HOW myk might have really thought that we were just getting scum and thats why he told tammy to shoot the cop but i still think he is scum because of ~stuff~. I dunno, i really want to reread stuff. And yes myk, i asked about the flavor kill bun day 4 because i hadnt realized that all the nks had different flavors until i checked OP (im dumb)

Damn AP.
You are town right? I hope not and i still think you arent, but why did you openly suggested that tammy was probably a BP Serial Killer? I mean, it would explain the lack of kill N2 yes but you putting out there bluntly like KK just showed kinda makes me confused about your slot.
Though the people saying that you change reads and that that is a scum tell are wrong in that department cause i've already seen you doing that.

Nero Cain is town. I think.

Mastin is town or incredibly gutsy scum. Probably town.

MoI lynch isnt the worst lynch and i think that if he is scum he might be implicated with Acomist, considering how defensive he got when I asked acosmist about it. That said im still not sure.

Cheery dog is a good lynch. All his votes have felt so weak, he has gone with the popular opinion, and he hasnt done much original stuff. I dont mind this lynch at all and im willing to vote there for now
vote: Cheery Dog

Zabriel is a slot i dont like because he sheeped my incredibly derp wagon on d2 without any sort of reasoning and i dont mind to lynch him.

Jason I sometimes feel he could be scum or just incredibly uninteresed with the game.

Kise feels... town.

So... because you can't get to lynch me, you vote the wagon I'm on. Explain to me how this makes sense to you.

And you make a list. I love lists. They tell me who's scum and who needs to force themselves to get reads on paper without actually wanting to give too much away.

vote Pidgey
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3192, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3187, mykonian wrote:Yes, I fail to see the point.

Your Zab mislynch was going swimmingly I know. And now you are on Cheery's wagon, thats a riot.

Its really simple. I made a post calling PV scummy for lurking, sheeping Mastin w/o providing original content, and buddying him. Zab comes in and responds to this post by essentially doing exactly those 3 things to me. If he is scum, then how the hell would he think that is a good idea. Unless he really thinks I'll be flowery to him for sheeping me on PV which is a pretty bad assumption to make. I can't see scum-Zab doing what I accused PV of being scummy for in RESPONSE to the post I called PV scummy.

I got what you were trying to say. I fail to see how this means anything for zab's allignment in any significant way.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I agree with Pidgey on the cherry vote thing, his votes do seem loose and mostly on the leading wagon (ok he started the PereV one) it's not that I have become disinterested, I am honestly having a hard time keeping up and finding it hard to follow. By the time I have caught up the game has moved another 5/10 pages.

However, at 130 pages almost, I don't want to replace out, as it would be a fucking nightmare
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

My votes previous to the PV one here were both second on the wagon, so how is that joining the biggest one?

and there's two votes from my predecessor I saw just then from checking the mod's iso for votecounts that weren't in the first two votes of a wagon. (a vote on cyber and a vote on melmond. I guess you can also count the vote on Tammy if you wanted since it was directly after the votecount reset) So where am I just following this popular opinion at the time?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by pidgey »

Myk- You are a piece of crap. You see, the way you are treating my unvote is a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. Either you are going to accuse me of parking my vote on you, and tunneling you and not talking about the rest of the game (you already did) or you are going to accuse me of NT BEING ABLE TO LYNCH YOU, THEREFORE SCUM.

Go and fuck you, i really want to replace out cause you are making this game totally obnoxious to play. However ill ask this again.

PEOPLE, TODAY THERE IS NO OTHER WAGON OTHER THAN ME AND MYKONIAN

ONE OF US HAS TO BE FUCKING LYNCHED

NO FUCKING QUESTIONS ASKED

UNVOTE, vote: Mykonian
-----------------
Sup
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3208, pidgey wrote:PEOPLE, TODAY THERE IS NO OTHER WAGON OTHER THAN ME AND MYKONIAN

Who put you in charge? My case on AngryPidgeon is solid and Nero Cain's role claim means his play makes no sense if everything is how he claimed. Comment on those.

Your 1v1 crap is just dumb and personal. Be more objective and quit being distracted by stupid shit.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

1v1 hurt town more than anything. I hate 1v1 scanario. Both usually end up being pig headed town refusing to budge.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im parking my vote on mykonian for the rest of the game until he is lynched.

And its not stupid shit if he if he is scum
-----------------
Sup
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.8

"You're a wizard, Harry!" -Rubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone

PeregrineV - 4 (Cheery Dog, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, Kise)
zabriel - 3 (Acosmist, MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kublai Khan, mastin2)
Cheery Dog - 1 (Nero Cain)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)

Not voting - PeregrineV

Nero Cain, mastin2, PeregrineV, and zabriel are V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until Thursday.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im down to lynch Mykonian if there is support.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3209, Kublai Khan wrote:My case on AngryPidgeon is solid

Ya, KK is probably scum.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3214, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3209, Kublai Khan wrote:My case on AngryPidgeon is solid

Ya, KK is probably scum.

I'm torn. OMGUS is actually a better case than the last two times you called me scum.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2947, Kublai Khan wrote:@Yates - Do you really think scum would need to do a "whoops, lol!" hammer to lynch Elscouta?

@Nero Cain - What is your flavor?

@Acosmist - Do only Metal Gear characters die if they target you?

What was the point of the third question? If Acosmist is scum he is going to say it works on everyone. If he is town, then him answering the question is anti-town. So what made you want to ask that?

And Yates clearly states he didn't care about the hammer. Were you caught up when you asked that?

If you are arguing that I am scum for trying to get Tammy lynched and that being beneficial to scum, why do you also say I was looking for an out off the wagon:
In post 1954, Kublai Khan wrote:AngryPidgeon - Lots of shitty arguments then (Post 1921) where he looks for his out off the wagon. Smart enough to know better. Poss. scum.

I wasn't, but you later assert that I am scum for arguing for the Tammy lynch. Yet you quote me saying Im willing to compromise on WC as also scum-motivated.

I think I asked you before - what happened to your theory that scum gave up arguing the Tammy wagon and were just lurk-a-derping through D2?

KK is focusing on the Tammy wagon as a lynch pool and that is scummy. I realize a lot of players are doing that, but I really would expect KK to know that opinions are opinions and not indicative of alignment. He first argues that scum are likely lurking and voting Tammy because they cant keep up but later completely drops this to focus me, citing me changing opinions on it as scummy whilst avoiding commenting on Mykonian voting Tammy and then finding an absolutely terrible reason to keep her around for a single Day.

P-edit: ok. And you saying that 'your case is good' is scummy. Am I scum or not? You are self-praising your case and not actively trying to get support for it or encourage people to consider it / sheep it. It reminds me an awful lot of scum-Thor who builds up pretty cases and hides behind them and acts like they are bulletproof. Its a stupid way of backtracking when wrong (well my CASE was rock solid) and it makes you look like you believe in it. The phrasing of that sentence tells me that you are using your belief in your case as 'proof' that you believe I am scum and therefore are town. Its subtle.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The difference is this. Town KK says "We should wagon AP." ... "Hes scum for Xyz, if you don't believe me, look at my case and his response"

Not

"AP is scum because my case is good"

You are trying to look town by believing in the logic you laid out.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And what was your point about me wanting to get Acosmist tested. My plan, in the worst possible scenario (town Nero/messenger tests town Acosmist), is still pro-town and you are sidestepping that and calling me scummy for proposing it despite having a townread on Acosmist and generally agreeing that it should happen.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1821, Kublai Khan wrote:I like the part where you quote me and show me where my logic is wrong.

Also this is a huge admission of guilt.

"You cant PROVE Im scum! Im playing pro-town! You cant show otherwise!"
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by Acosmist »

I'm really not seeing anyone here as town. At all. No one is hammering an objective case on a single person. Wagons are forming and then disintegrating for no good reason.

MoI, when were we ever town together? Just DBZ?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3217, AngryPidgeon wrote:The difference is this. Town KK says "We should wagon AP." ... "Hes scum for Xyz, if you don't believe me, look at my case and his response"

Not

"AP is scum because my case is good"

You are trying to look town by believing in the logic you laid out.

How do you know what KK says as town or not? I can't see any alignment coming from his post, though I am seeing scumminess come out of your reply.
This thing is pretty much the same as MoI's case against Nero about not neighboursing the cop.

In post 3220, Acosmist wrote:I'm really not seeing anyone here as town. At all. No one is hammering an objective case on a single person. Wagons are forming and then disintegrating for no good reason.

You want to help with getting that happening or just say it needs to happen without doing anything about it?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by Acosmist »

What did I say needs to happen?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by Acosmist »

and why the tu quoque? Were you not aware that's a fallacy?

ah mafiascum. So vomit-inducingly stupid.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well you're posting it, I therefore assume you would like it to be happening.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”