Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Aco, if you're town, that's one of the worst possible votes for one of the worst possible reasons you could have made. You need to tell me
exactly
what you think of Yates.

(/inb4 mastin-pidgey scumteam accusation. :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:34 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 6.3

"It all began with a bunch of old fools. Now they've all passed away, their era of folly is over." -Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid 4

Yates - 3 (Kise, mastin2, jasonT1981)
mastin2 - 1 (mykonian)
pidgey - 1 (Acosmist)

Not voting - pidgey, Yates, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, AngryPidgeon

Nero Cain and Kise are V/LA.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 6 is 2 PM EST on January 2, 2013.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:24 am

Post by pidgey »

Cool vote
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:26 am

Post by pidgey »

Its kinda baffling you'd accuse town of being retarded and stupid when, if you are town, you have been unhelpful as hell.

Also, it's funny because you've never really called me scummy. Whenever i've called you out, you've been kinda dodgy, just calling me shit like "Oh pidgey how wrong you are", "Oh how stupid" and until today you KINDA started saying i was scummy. Not to mention you are the wagon hopper by excellence.

Answer my questions, Acomist. Its fucking simple.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am

Post by pidgey »

There are 7 :p in mastin's post.

Mastin i rly cant straightforward trust you when you throw around stuff like your myk accusation.

However i really dont want to lynch you. At least not today. Im sure we can fkn find scum. That said im paranoid as fuck right now and im like, what the hell. All the claimed rolls suck for once because they are kinda botched claims, they all make me think less of the players allignment wise (except myk which made me think a lil bit less of him as scum) I still think jason being 0 curious about his role is stupid as hell and probably a scum slip but i dunno. I dont think acomist is town because of similar reasons, with cero fucks given about how his role would work and being incredibly dodgy about questions. Yates I can give or take but he needs to reveal his targets and right now i dont think he is that scummy.

And other people I need to have a better look. Myk is still scummy too. I dunno this game fucking sucks and im also hangover and i hate myself. AP is the only town member im sure of and if he's scum then he can fucking win for all i care because he is the only one that makes some sense. KK is kinda super null still and i need to take a better look at him, and I also find kise scummy because of his stupid accusations but I want to ISO him and have a better idea.

Its saturday and ill have some better time today.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 am

Post by pidgey »

What i mean by botched claims

Nero- 2 shot neighborizer who is instantaneous and shit and stuff like that
jason- "Lynch me ill be back (terminator)" into "lynch me and ill become an opinion but actually make you lose the game"
Yates- "You dont want me to claim i have so much hidden info" into "I see dark shit (cut veins), I actually not reveling anything even my targets"
Acomist- "Im a PGO who is not inclined at all to ask for my kill flavr even in day 7 and im probably scum as shit"

And
Myk- "Im scummy as fuck all game but i used my powers kinda correctly and i didnt claim some stupid shit like the rest of the players"
-----------------
Sup
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Acosmist »

why would I ask for what I already know
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 3925, mastin2 wrote:Aco, if you're town, that's one of the worst possible votes for one of the worst possible reasons you could have made. You need to tell me
exactly
what you think of Yates.

If I'm town?

If?!?!?!?!
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Acosmist »

Anyone asking for stuff I've said at least 3 times? Yeah I'm done with you, replace out, play better, or get lynched. That's it. Done with that shit. Fucking pissed with it. If Nero or whoever does that again, then fuck it. Will also vote him.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Acosmist »

I want to know what AP thinks of Yates.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:51 am

Post by pidgey »

You never really said your kill flavor ad I can quote it. You just said "Im a foxdie carrier".

When would they die?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 am

Post by pidgey »

You are ridiculous btw acomist. Talk about being a little bitch in an online game LMAO. "replace out!!!"
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

Post by pidgey »

Why are you 90% on yates and 80% on KK, mastin.

Like, besides gut and shit.
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3934, Acosmist wrote:I want to know what AP thinks of Yates.

Posting ftom skitrip.

Scum, why would you expect me to think different?

He needs to claim all his actions before anything else though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin..you town?

Jason is prob scum too. Pidgey kind of said the same thing, but the evolution of his claim wss really awkward.

First he was unlynchable. Then he loses his vote. Then he doesn't count for VCs? And he didn't ask pappum about that important detail until now?

Probaaaably fake claim.

Also, Yates, how familiar are you with HP universe?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3939, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin..you town?

Jason is prob scum too. Pidgey kind of said the same thing, but the evolution of his claim wss really awkward.

First he was unlynchable. Then he loses his vote. Then he doesn't count for VCs? And he didn't ask pappum about that important detail until now?

Probaaaably fake claim.

Also, Yates, how familiar are you with HP universe?

Lies....

I never said I was unlynchable...

I said I could be lynched and come back.

I did ask PR before the game about my role, but asked for clarification when questions were being asked of me earlier in this day.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean if Jason loses his vote, he is essentially a ML if town. Doubly so if he still counts for VC which he apparently thought wss possible or likely. If jason was MLd and counted as a player, scum kill someone else puttting it effectively at 6:3, 5 to lynch with jason not in the game votewise (assuming this isn't mylo ALREADY). If it is Mylo, then we lose flatout.

Which makes me strongly doubt that jason KNOWING THAT HE LOSES HIS VOTE opens the day self voting as town.

It reaaaally looks like a crappy gambit. "Look im not afraid to die really!"

Also not claiming immediately that he loses his vote looks like damage control since his claim as it was needed to be tested in evens as it was free. He added the no vote bit AFTER PV died to put us there (iirc)
That said, I can't reply to KK atm on phone.

Best lynches today are yates/jason. Not 100% sure how I feel about yates claim. If there are 5 scum I might buy it..only serious power so far is cop/doc/track vs rb and prob strongman and???
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If you are lynched and come back then w/e. Unlynchable was the easiest way to describe that.

But that was assumong you were still functionally able to vote
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Errr did I shot math right? If there are 3 scum, there are 7 town, so 5:3, 5 to lynch. But if jason counted for vc, it would still be 5? Right, 6:3 was assuming jason counts as a player but no vote. Now im confusing myself.

Either way,.if mylo today, jason voting himself as town = town loss. If not mylo, it takes us to mylo tomorrow.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by pappums rat »

mykonian has recieved his first prod.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3944, pappums rat wrote:
mykonian has recieved his first prod.

aaaarg. I'm going to bed soonish, but I swear I'm going to look at this again tomorrow.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Aco wrote:If I'm town?

If?!?!?!?!
Yeah, "if". :P

Paranoia and all that. :P

Scum take who they want into lylo (well, mylo). And quite honestly, every single player in this game has a lot making them incredibly town, yet every single player in this game has a lot making them incredibly scum as well. :P
At this stage, really, anyone could be scum, and hence, I need to consider my reads on everyone--yourself included. Do I think you're town, definitely leaning that way. Am I willing to risk the game on it, not really. :P

AP wrote:Mastin..you town?
Sad as it is (this game is definitely in my bottom 15% of games in my 100+ game career), yes. Yes, I am. :P

But hey. If we don't repeat 1377 here, I'll have another 2-3 chances to be nightkilled! :P

pidgey wrote:Why are you 90% on yates and 80% on KK, mastin.

Like, besides gut and shit.
Eliminating gut, you get...

...Well, not a lot, really. :P

I guess from AP, there's his general posting style; it's as you said: if he's scum, I wouldn't really mind losing to him at this point. :P
And from Khan, much the same in reverse; if he's scum, I wouldn't want to lose to him.

Butyeah, it's mostly just general posting, town from AP, scum from Khan. AP's play today looks like he's trying to figure things out (much like you, pidgey--in fact, you're actually stronger in that regard at the moment than AP is). In contrast to that, Khan looks like he's just trying to desperately get a mislynch. He doesn't look like he's trying to figure things out, he doesn't show that critical element of paranoia; he's instead showing a level of focus uncharacteristic of a town player in lylo.

...Of course, this whole accusation is mainly off of what's been done today, and my memory of it, which delves back into, yup, you guessed it: gut. :P
I can describe my reasoning on the gut, I can describe what makes me feel the way I do, but it's still exactly that: me
feel
ing a certain way, which in other words is my gut. I really can't give you much better than that. Logic has never been a strong point of mine, least of all when I'm on dial-up vacation. :P

...Speaking of which...

Mod:
Starting tomorrow, I *might* have no MS access 'til the following Monday.
I realize that's way too long, so I'm quite frankly hoping that I can get access, since I wouldn't want to replace me at this point in the game. :P (Nor am I particularly fond of the idea of being replaced at all.) But be aware that it is a possibility, one you need to be made aware of.
So, officially,
severe LA from Sunday 12/30/12 until Monday 1/7/13.
Since even if I do get access, it'll only be once or twice that week, and in a short period of time.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Also, hey, I just one-upped myself! Actually, four-upped; I took it up to eleven! Literally! :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:15 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3923, mastin2 wrote:Not ALL the game, only MOST of the game. :P
Butyeah. Golden Rule #2, reads to fit the evidence, NOT evidence to fit the reads. My read on myk has simply evolved from what it was. In no other time is it as important as right now for me to show that critical level of doubt and re-evaluation.

Your "read" evolved pretty quickly when I called you out on pushing a bullshit lynch on Jason through. Mylo or not, you'll have to work for this one. None of that bullshit.

In post 3925, mastin2 wrote:Aco, if you're town, that's one of the worst possible votes for one of the worst possible reasons you could have made. You need to tell me
exactly
what you think of Yates.

Ok, why do you worry about this?

But really, fuck this game. I'm sitting in a mylo situation where the only mafia that ever died died to the SK on page 10. And I'm here with Jason (who apparently is town, because seriously, who'd pull such a gambit if things are going so well?), pidgey, mastin, kise, yates, acosmist (you can have the victory if you fakeclaimed). This is
exactly
why we needed tammy alive for longer. There's way too many people that need to be lynched and there isn't a chance they are all scum.

Yates better have a reason why he doesn't want to claim all results or he can die right here.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3852, mastin2 wrote:And for the record, yes, I support a Yates lynch.
And Khan's a likely scumbuddy.

Beyond that...I really don't know. To be honest...well...

AP's dropped towntell after towntell after towntell after towntell. 'Less he's tailored his scum-play to my expectations, he's town. His thought process is highly transparent and he has this aura of pro-town around him. (Top-tier town.)
We're testing jason's claim today.
Kise was there as an early suspect of mine, but his posts have read as honest. (Top suspects by POE.)
Myk's the messenger, and his stances kinda felt town. :/ (Among my top suspects by POE, I'd guess.)
I'm town, sad as that is. :P
Pidgey's posts seem much like AP's do. At this stage, I'd go nullish-town.
I never got to finishing my reread before going on vacation, but what little I had done showed some strong townish posting from Aco in the early stages of the game. (Low-tier town, I'd guess.)
And then there's Nero. He was gone from the QT last night, but his previous QT posts were really strong town. :/ (Mid-tier town, I'd guess.)

GRAH.

In post 3904, mastin2 wrote:
mykonian wrote:FUCK YOU MASTIN I TRUSTED YOU.
And if you're town, you still can, but I'm preeeeeeeeeetty sure you're scum, here, myk. :P

Not just for the vote, though I'd be lying if I said that it didn't contribute. :P But for this
How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"?
As your reason when I have already switched votes from jason (having decided myself that it's a bad idea), combined with this
Because it served no purpose other then angering him. Nobody ever followed. That means at least couple townies apparently think someone who has no concrete reads right now (like, his only read, on me, he's weakened recently "because it might be the rage talking" or something like that) is a townlike character. I'd lynch him with all pleasure but you guys rather lose to pidgey scum, it seems. I wasted my days on him, now someone else can do the work if they want him lynched.
...Which doesn't seem pro-town at all, combined with MoI dieing after having pushed so hard on myk-scum, combined with a fairly anti-town usage of the role and anti-town version of it (annonymous messages) along with MoI's death after speculating about one of {Nero, myk} being scum (and me trusting Nero more), along with in general fairly scummy play, along with condemning interactions with Yates and Khan.

Soyeah. I think you're scum, but I'd be the first to admit the above is less-than-stellar reasoning. Go shoot it full of holes; I could use your defense against it to help me get a stronger read. :P

Like, he didn't mention me between these two posts, and all that changed was that I voted him in between. LOLYEAH. For the rest the case rests on MoI dying and me not pushing Pidgey. If there is any sign of people wanting pidgey, I'm there for you, I promise. But I'm not going to just park my vote there and lie down to die. If a game goes like this you better stand up and make a difference. You don't park your vote in a backwater where nobody cares about. And do I have to tell people that MoI didn't push me for days already? If you make your case about my interaction with MoI 3 days ago, you are really searching to find anything on me.

does someone have a daykill left for this scumbag? Won't get more obvious

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”