Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Always »

Picking up all of Mastin's slips. Hydra is activated, courtesy of Chamber!

Spoiler:
In post 43, mastin2 wrote:
FUCK!

(Why is it that every time I want scum I end up as the anti-scum?)
In post 48, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4, Abomination wrote:
Vote: Abomination
In post 5, geists wrote:hi guys
Town.
In post 21, Majiffy wrote:I am potentially a negative-utility town role. I would rather not expound any further on it at the moment because I'm not entirely certain as to the nuances outside of my control.
Carry on.
Town, but you should really be getting that clarified.
In post 8, shos wrote:VOTE: abomination
YAAAAY I AM SESHUMARUUUU
Serial killer. (Town.)
In post 17, Klick wrote:Hi Mhork, Nati, ffery, shos, ProHawk, Bulba, Katsuki, Hana, TSO, Iecerint, AD, Sven, Majiffy, NC, mastin, Mala, Who, Axxle, Haylen, T-Bone, BPC, Venmar, Molla, kdowns, xof, Egg, and everyone I haven't interacted with before!
VOTE: kdowns
In post 23, Svenskt Stål wrote:Town has been randed.
Prob-town.
In post 19, Lord Mhork wrote:Abomination is gonna suck >.<
VOTE: xofelf
I DID IT GUYS I REALLY DID IT
Mhork.
(Scum. But Mhork. So still scum. Maybe.)
In post 20, Iecerint wrote:I looked at at the player list and immediately wanted to vote that monstrosity, but now it feels silly.
VOTE: ActionDan
In post 24, kdowns wrote:Abomination is going to suck when we have to read him later on.
Maaaaaaaaaybe scum.

Malakittens is in the process of making our hydra, btw.
Vote: Lord Mhork
In post 51, mastin2 wrote:
In post 26, ActionDan wrote:My favorite character was Kagura.
In post 36, Young and Beautiful wrote:VOTE: Abomination
Town.
In post 28, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote Nero cain
In post 27, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:abomination
Prob-town.
In post 46, xofelf wrote:I'm so sorry that I prefer
over VOTE: ?
Am I not allowed to have a preference? I'm used to using
for things and VOTE: being a typo soo I dunno man. Muscle memory and all that.
Prob-scum.

VOTE: Iecerint.
This looks good.
In post 52, mastin2 wrote:O, and Venmar's another person I'm calling prob-town, too. Assuming he posts here soon, that is.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Always »

In post 60, Venmar wrote:I really am serious with wanting to lynch Abomination though :/
Seriously, legit, they are being hilariously pro-town regardless of their alignment. (Which I happen to think is town.) Not that hard to see. I told everyone I was going to get scum, I got anti-scum; everyone assumed the hydra would be anti-town their alignment regardless yet...they're being pro-town their alignment regardless.

Leave them alone.
In post 65, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
VOTE: Nero Cain
Scum wincon is taking out town.
Town.
Just...town.
In post 53, Klick wrote:I agree with, like, three of those.
I'm certainly no scumhunting god, even though I happen to think I'm more right than wrong, but could you tell me which ones you agree/disagree with and if you can, why?
In post 54, Abomination wrote:Why Ice, Mastin, when your Xof read seems stronger?
The Iece read is stronger. Wouldn't have voted there if it wasn't. :P
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Always »

In post 71, Lord Mhork wrote:The last tubes we've played she was scum both, called me scum as town, and I read her correctly.
I played Star Wars.
We were both town.
This doesn't feel like the same you from that game.
To put it in simplest terms, the Lord Mhork I've come to expect as town is logic with a touch of emotions;
The Mhork I'm seeing looks like emotions with a touch of logic, if that makes sense.
Gut-reaction, of course, but I described you as I did for a rather specific reason.
I got this. Mastin why the 'I wanna be scum. Damn I'm town' act?
No act.
I wanted scum.
I got the role that is just about as far away from scum as can be.
(/not-remotely-subtle-softclaim.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Always »

In post 84, ActionDan wrote:At least if you somehow turn out to be scum than he'll be not your faction (of which there are 2 btw. fyi.)
You mean even if I WAS scum I'd have to deal with multiscum BS?!? :igmeou:
(Actually, I love being scum in multiball.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,
What I really need to say is this. Normally, I'd just leave this comment as be. But it's actually
really, REALLY important
that I get an answer from you, Dan, if this is confirmed knowledge or just speculation. It makes a huge difference in something that could be a massive advantage to the town, but I need to know for sure.)
In post 80, Majiffy wrote:I like Klick for town.
That goes without saying. :P
In post 79, Majiffy wrote:Also also your read on Nero Cain is poop. He looks like scum.
It's not impossible, but I have a fairly-decent track record for reading Nero. It's too early to tell one way or the other, so you could be right, but what I do see does vaguely point to town. Soooooooooooooo, best answer I can give ya there is "maybe later; talk to me when there's more". (Basically, I'm not exactly inclined to sheep things right now. I'm more of a predator.)
In post 78, xofelf wrote:How am I probably scum, Kleeck?
I know you aren't all that great at giving words to your reads, but try would you?
Screw it, Iece's posting might convince me to move back, but...
VOTE: xofelf.
Can't not-vote this.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Always »

In post 79, Majiffy wrote:
In post 48, mastin2 wrote:you should really be getting that clarified.
When I can. It might be a while.

Also your hydra needs an avatar.

Also also your read on Nero Cain is poop. He looks like scum.
VOTE: Nero Cain
Join me.
ARE YOU HAPPY NOA JIFFY?

<3
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Always »

In post 88, beastcharizard wrote:What? How is Nero's post that I quoted town motivated?
Scratch Nero townread given multiball, since he's one of the first reads that require recalibration with that knowledge.

I'll read to get caught up on the game, but will need to basically reread the early pages with second-impressions. Not going to go barking off on wrong assumptions.
In post 93, Klick wrote:Ah, okay. False alarm, xof's town.
It'll take a look post-recalibration to be sure, but I'm reasonably certain that xof's posting doesn't look any more town to me, not for the post you mention and not knowing this is multiball.
In post 97, Nero Cain wrote:I think scum like to defend policy lynchee's for cheap town cred, so I'd bet big money on there being a scummer or two in the "don't lynch abomination!" camp.
Yeah, but you voted the wrong one.

Clyton's town, 100%.

Also, Iece is still a scumread.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Always »

In post 108, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Always
Scum
Prob-town.

:P
In post 118, Rhaego wrote:Burn with fire.
VOTE: Abomination
This I'm having trouble reading, honestly. I
think
it leans town overall, but multiball makes that call more sketchy.
In post 101, Nero Cain wrote:Mhork/Jiffy/Clyton/xofelf maybe iece
Mhork/xofelf/iece, sure. (Not going to go howling for their blood 'til I'm sure, though.) Jiffy, give it time. (He's a bitch to catch in multiball.) But Clyton, no.

Also, while I realize this is day one and there's too many variables to account for, it could help to have an idea for factional divisions if you can give them and what you think the numbers would be. (4/4, 5/4, and 5/5 being the likely candidates given game size.)
In post 100, Lord Mhork wrote:Wait but we don't know for sure there are multiple factions do we?
VOTE: ActionDan
Legit scumread here, now.

This is a derp-vote. (Dan is practically conftown.)
Mhork is not a derp-player.

Also, MDT's town.
And Abomination is hilariously town.
In post 117, Young and Beautiful wrote:We should policy lynch this
VOTE: Abomination
Everyone who has a vote on the monster above gets a smooch! :*
So I know I said prob-town before.

But given multiball and this post, I'm saying possible-scum.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Always »

In post 127, Katsuki wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ROLE
VOTE: ABOMINATION

STEALTH HYDRA IS ALSO SCUM
Town. (Okay. So I really shouldn't be calling Kats town. But screw it, I am, dealwithit.)
In post 172, T S O wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Young and Beautiful
Decent chance of being town.
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote Shos

Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.
Okay, so you're basically O for 4, here. Venmar is town.
MDT's basically conftown.

Beast townslipped hard in the very post you're saying makes him scum.

Shos could be scum but is a boring wagon to be frank.

AD's basically conftown,
And Mhork's scum.

The Abomination wagon having scum in it is obvious, and a boring opinion to have.

Part of me wants to say so-hilariously-wrong-must-be-town.
The rest of me wants to say leaning-scum.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Always »

In post 175, Young and Beautiful wrote:
The exact reason why we need to policy lynch this Abomination!
Yeahno.

I'd be more willing to policy-lynch the ones advocating a policy-lynch. If you can't read a hydra's alignment off of their posting and the mindset driving it, then you deserve to die, not them. They may have conflicting opinions that provide a literal contradiction in that they post two conflicting things, but it is a FUNDAMENTAL skill for a player to look at
why
they posted those conflicting things.

And the reasons behind Abominations' changes are hilariously,
hilariously
obviously town.

You try to lynch 'em, you have to go through me, first. Not to mention, any member of the Mastin pack that I manage to pull behind me.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Always »

In post 181, geists wrote:Mastin, I feel like something important was missing from this post.
Right, I forgot!

Yo.

(More seriously. Reasons are something I probably shoulda given, if nothing else than to my crime-buddies, but I slacked off. I'll give 'em when I feel like it.)
In post 190, geists wrote:This pings because of timing, mostly. There's a shitton of stuff to react to and analyze by page 4 of this game
This was my initial thought that led me to an initial maybe-scum read. However, there was a thought that changed it into still-hard-to-read-but-leaning-town.

(geists is prob-town.)
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.
I actually don't doubt this.

I doubt the alignment driving it.
In post 182, geists wrote:Oh wait, you were processing page-by-page. I'm curious why you thought Iece looked scummier than xofelf in post
Because Iece's posting was worse?
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Always »

In post 197, T S O wrote:Why are we all softclaiming and roleclaiming again?
Actual roleclaims have all given important info that needs to be given, akin to "I'm a miller". Most softclaims have been the same.
'Sides, this game's practically role madness by Ceph's own word, soyeah. Shenanigans. lolCeph-game.
In post 195, Venmar wrote:Charizard, I think Nero Cain is probably the worst lynch for day one, in my experience he becomes easier to read as the game progresses. Besides, what he did here isn't exactly scummy, nor unlike him yet.
Basically this. We'll get a good Nero read. Even given multiball. (Nero's better at looking town in multiball because he actually can give legitimate effort.) Give it time.
In post 212, Majiffy wrote:Abom can you explain why BE left? His last few posts seemed town.
So Majiffy's thoughts are very largely compatible with my own, which is generally a fairly good sign he's town. (Which I was thinking anyway, but this certainly helps!)
In post 204, Cephrir wrote:
Per their request, Burning_Earth is no longer part of Abomination.
I feel sad, because Burning_Earth is basically the only head I haven't played with and is also the head I was most identifying with in their posting. :(
In post 208, Abomination wrote:Has mastin/always done
anything
worthwhile yet?
Yes. Iso us, sheep us*, and all will be good.

*Disclaimer: Sheeping Mastin may or may not be "good" at this stage.
Listen to her when she says stuff, though, is never a bad idea.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Always »

In post 242, Majiffy wrote:Oh hi Mastin are we going to cuddle and get along this game? I think we are.
As do I. Hugs, kisses, and babies a plenty. (Probably a whole litter's worth.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Always »

Not enough posting for a readslist, but let's give an annotation list for reference.

1. Lord Mhork
^Scum.

2. geists (Natirasha & fferyllt)
^I'm upgrading prob-town to town now that I think about it.

3. shos
^Also still thinking town.

4. ProHawk
^Prob-town.

5. BulbaFenix (Bulbazak & EddieFenix)
^Slightly-scum.

6. Katsuki
^Posting looks town and has a lot which looks in line with own own thoughts. There's one or two things to be concerned about but meh, not worth pursuing yet.

7. Sakura Hana
^No posting; gimme a while to determine if no-posting-town or no-posting-scum.

8. beastcharizard
^Town.

9. T S O
^Prob-town.

10. Rhaego
^
Very
slightly townlean.

11. Birds of Prey (anonymous hydra)
^Probably scum lurking in a PT.

12. Iecerint
^Scum.

13. ActionDan
14. Moogle Dance Troupe (Kagami & Kazekirimaru)
^Town.

15. Svenskt Stål
^Gimme a bit.

16. Majiffy
^Town.

17. Nero Cain
^Sorting later.

19. Young and Beautiful (anonymous hydra)
^Currently leaning scum.

20. Clyton
^Town.

21. Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist)
^Ridiculously town.

22. The Goat
^Gimme a bit.

23. Venmar
^Town.

24. BBmolla
^Not giving me townvibes, which is a bit concerning, but not yet overwhelmingly so.

25. kdowns
^I should have a read here, but don't.

26. xofelf
^Scum.

27. Egg
^Give me a bit, though I think it's town.

28. Klick
^I'll double-check to make sure, but I do think town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Always »

In post 247, Lord Mhork wrote:Mastin you are vastly overestimating my play. Everyone knows I'm shit town.
Oh. Now I know another thing that's made me think you're scum.

You're not treating
me
like shit. :P

You're treating me as at least your equal, addressing me and actually treating me as being credible.

Which is in stark contrast to what I thought you think of me.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 249, Lord Mhork wrote:This is why I dislike playing with you Mastin. You tunnel like a motherfucker and think you're always right.
Okay. So there's this.

But why am I town-thinking-I'm-always-right rather than scum-motherfucking-tunneling you?
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Always »

In post 252, Lord Mhork wrote:I have just as valid views that no one listens too.
Random fun fact, but I'm actually kinda sorta hiring myself out as a, well, "MD Consultant" so to speak. The simple fact is, people
do
listen to me. Some say I get too much credit for it, but the fact that what I say is listened to is rarely disputed. Which has caused somewhere close to half a dozen people total coming to ME for advice on how to write articles. (Not all of them have actually released their stuff, mind you. I need to give them kicks in the rear to actually release their dang findings.)

And the same services are openly available to anyone who wants them. I realize asking the person you despise for help might seem like a bad idea, but I won't even provide criticism of your article unless you specifically ask for it. (In which case, I've been a constructive critic for a long time and am VERY good at focusing on the construction half.) Simply providing feedback on the formatting to make it as readable as it can be, and should you wish it, things that I would add onto the points.

The fact that I've done this before and nobody really knows about it should also tell you that I take absolutely no credit for it. (In fact, for particularly-impressive articles, I might even write a scummy nom for the person who made them.) It's a volunteer position, which I do for the betterment of the site as a whole. Though I have ideas which I happen to strongly think are for the betterment of the site, I am quite aware that my opinion is not necessarily true, not held by everyone, and that there are alternatives, which I am more than happy to bring up.

After all...Mafia Discussion is Mafia
Discussion
; one thing I often do is make articles not so much to make a steadfast iron-hard statement, as much as I do to highlight an issue and offer my feedback on it, sparking discussion: discussion that then sees visibility, and players can then place into their own game as a result. I literally could not have any success in my MD theory if not for there being critics to it.

tl;dr, you might not like me but you have to admit that I have my uses, however exaggerated you feel they may be, and I volunteer my services if you actually feel like taking advantage of them.
That being said xof likes you and as I interact with her on a daily basis, I'm very much trying to be civil.
xof likes me? But we've never played together. :shifty:
*begins looking out the window with alarm*

Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Always »

In post 249, Lord Mhork wrote:This is why I dislike playing with you Mastin. You tunnel like a motherfucker and think you're always right.

There's two heads to this hydra. If I feel something is off with Mastin's reads, I'll let her know and she'll listen to me. So, if you don't want to interact with her then interact with me. If I get conflicting with reads, I'll damn right tell her, so yeah.

~Mala.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 260, Lord Mhork wrote:I know people listen to you Mastin. However I vehemently disagree with many of your theory and positions, and feel that they harm the meta.
Misuse of them do for sure. A lot of things in site meta over the years have been things that loosely were advocated by me a year or two previously, just showing their darker side. (For instance, stream-of-consciousness was something I used to be a VERY strong advocate for. Now I advise more caution behind it.) Often, it seems like it goes that I see a problem in site meta, highlight it, offer my solution, and through coincidence (or "coincidence"), said solution becomes the default site meta down the line...yet has problems of its own, which I then highlight, offer my solution, and through coincidence (or "coincidence") said solution becomes the default site meta down the line yet has problems of its own, which I then highlight......
Hell last newbie game I was in you strategically lurked as scum.
For the record--though I strategically lurk as scum, I also strategically lurk as town, I explained the difference, and in that particular case, it was actually much more real-life stuff fueling it. That newbie game was pre-diagnosis of my mental health condition, but only by a little bit. It was one of the games that helped me realize that my mental health was deteriorating. I had RL stuff that was used as an excuse, but the actual problem was my mind in general.

There's a reason that I don't IC in spite of being a good teacher when mentally well: because while I'm a good teacher when mentally well...the times I'm mentally well are increasingly shorter and shorter and I simply cannot be relied upon to be a healthy teacher. (And I regret nothing more than that. I love ICing. I can do a DANG good job of teaching when I actually am in the proper mindset to teach. The advice I give is actually helpful to the future career of those players, and I've seen multiple people directly change their play as a result of what I said, for the betterment of it all. And not even "betterment". Legitimately, players got better as a direct result of the feedback I gave. But I can't keep it up. I cannot maintain that for the 1-3 months a newbie game takes. Not even close. I'm struggling even outside of newbie games.)
Also how the fuck did you get me needing help from that post? I was simply saying I have opinions no one listens to on mafia theory.
One kinda implies the other? If nobody listens to you on mafia theory...and you think that you should be listened to on your mafia theory...you probably need help, since what you try to get people listening to your mafia theory isn't working. :P I can get people to listen to me, thus the offer that if you ever were to ask for my help in getting people to listen to you, I'd give it without a moment's hesitation.
That's why I'm trying to civilly explain this. How's it working?
Eh, if it were me doing the grading, B-. Not stellarly, but not horribly. I'm not the one doing the grading, though; ask xofelf. :P
In post 262, ActionDan wrote:Mastin is town, I like some of his nuances in his reads and his reads in general. Some I disagree with, like the beastcharzard and Kat reads, and I'd say Clayton/Majiffy townreads are too much.
Trust me. They're town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Always »

In post 271, Lord Mhork wrote:(Neither do I. People like it when you quote stuff and make thoughts though, or so I hear. I personally just look for motivation, call out scum, and then die while they don't get lynched)
For the record, this is something I'm actually really good at, too. It's all in the formatting. People like to joke and
say
they don't read Mastin posts, but unless I've ticked off a player (which typically only happens by tunneling hardcore on them)
that
much, they actually do.

Even the walls. (Actually, especially the walls--I'm actually not even the most notorious waller in basically any game, because my walls have been formatted to have a flow to them that most wallers lack, and I know when to hit submit, generally, a skill many wallers neglect to learn. They rarely exceed a screen length, barely even qualifying for the
name
"wall".)
In post 273, Always wrote:There's two heads to this hydra. If I feel something is off with Mastin's reads, I'll let her know and she'll listen to me. So, if you don't want to interact with her then interact with me. If I get conflicting with reads, I'll damn right tell her, so yeah.
We'll talk in our topic pretty soon I reckon. I've more or less got reads, though in need of refinement. (Mhork's back to null for instance.)

A frequent dynamic in Mastin hydras is that I get really, really good at creating reads, tying them all together, having all these intricate webs, showing it all off in a fairly Sherlocky way (I have the show on my mind, 'kay? I've always identified with Sherlock thanks to personality similarities), but need a hydra partner (a Watson) to serve to slow me down, let the things unclear become explained, and hone in and refine my things. (More or less anyway.)
In post 272, Nero Cain wrote:but SRS, why is Clyton town?
'Cause I said so. :P
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Always »

In post 280, Nero Cain wrote:not good enuff.
Yes, it is.

Clyton is town.
I'll be the first one to admit that I have a really hard time telling the difference between newb town and newb scum but guess what? Its an alt trying to look like a newbie.
'Cept it's not; Clyton's from another site. His first game here was Tales of You.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Always »

Newbish, but no newb.
And no alt.

And also irrelevant.

Clyton's town, trust me, move on, leave it at that.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Always »

In post 287, Lord Mhork wrote:I forgive you for
fucking me over
abandoning the hydra when it was the healthiest thing for you.
(For the record, if you look at your posting in the hydra when I was in it but mentally deteriorating, versus your posting on your main after I replaced out, you actually got much, much, much stronger in your posting from an objective standpoint, so I still stand by the opinion that I was dragging not only you, but the entire game down. [I didn't put effort into keeping up--but I saw that post-me, the game flowed MUCH faster than pre-replace.] And I still stand by that in spite of this, nobody really needs to forgive me, and that I still owe everyone in the game a favor because while replacing out was less damaging than continuing to neglect the game, it was still the lesser of two evils when in an ideal world the solution would have been me getting back into the game and posting. In other words, that it was a bad thing to do that should not be forgotten yet was the best option I had at the time*.)

*Something that does occasionally still happen. You'd be surprised the trouble that losing my main computer in RL has done to wreck my mafia life, because it's more than just my RL that's affected. All my mafia stuff's on that computer, affecting my games. And in addition to THAT, imagine the stress to come from it. A trifecta of problems. That's not even going into my mental state from rl-atrophy. One or two events have the ability to set off a chain reaction of badness (be it real, imagined, or used as an excuse), to which I keep in check but always need booster-packs and always have to be cautious about.
I'm MOSTLY fine right now, but to say I'm fine would be a lie since obviously, I'm speaking about the above in present tense. On a scale of 1 to 10, this would be about a 3 on worrying, so, well, not worth worrying about.

But I digress. Not really game-relevant.

What
is
game-relevant is that either Mhork's thoughts are parroting mine or he's town.
In post 291, Young and Beautiful wrote:You guys need more love :*
Mhork and Mastin should give each other a huggle! Then this unfriendliness can be over! :)

Also, PL Abomination OR lynch shos scum.
Still likely-scum, btw.
In post 292, Rhaego wrote:
In post 291, Young and Beautiful wrote:Also, PL Abomination OR lynch shos scum.
Why Shos?
It kinda freaks me out how you have a knack for posting immediately after Y&B.
In post 293, Majiffy wrote:Go read his ISO and you'll probably figure it out.
I hate to be the one to play
that
card, but, well...
Imma gonna be the one to play
that
card.

This just looks like the normal shos I've seen. Not particularly town, sure, yeah, but also not scum. Not all demons are demonic.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Always »

In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 229, Always wrote:AD's basically conftown,
Explain this, please.
Have you
seen
his posting?

He couldn't get closer to conftown than he is.
In post 302, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Hold hold hold it. Always, how do you have a townread on Egg before they posted?
Same way I have a scumread on the Birds before they've posted:
I'm MASTIN.
It's what I do. :P
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Always »

In post 310, Mist7676 wrote:'ello. I'll read tomorrow ~~
Hi, Mist! Long time, no mislynch!

(Last time we played was Trumpet's normal, right?)
In post 348, Nero Cain wrote:I like Kat this game...which means he's prob scum. :(
More or less, same.
In post 319, geists wrote:Yeah having townfeels about ProHawk.
Same.
In post 357, Egg wrote:Always, why would two scum teams affect your Rhaego read? That post kinda looks bad either way to me.
Two scumteams complicates matters, because scum can legitimately scumhunt. Rhageo's posting did initially trip my scumdar when I was thinking shallow, hollow-surface level play, but when thinking about things on a deeper level, I caught wind of a potential town motivation--said motivation being a bit more difficult to pin down if the game's multiball.
Didn't I call you scum once before for your read on me not being legitimate? And wasn't I right?
Yesbutno. Yes, you called me scum. No, you weren't right in spite of my scum role PM, because the read
was
legitimate. When I say I think someone's playing the same as they did in another game, my alignment regardless, I mean it 100%, because as town obviously I'm not going to lie and as scum I'm not going to lie about something that can easily be found and referenced. In other words, when I said I thought your play was the same that game, I meant it because proving it was false would be something too easy to do were that a lie. So if that was the singular basis of your scumread, it was right but for utterly-wrong reasons.
In post 327, Venmar wrote:At this point i'm doing to drop my vote here:
vote: beastcharizard
Venmar, I might explain it to you later, but for the time being, trust me; beast townslipped hardcore and thus, is town.
In post 350, Egg wrote:Someone on that Abomination early wagon is scum. Leaning either Shos or Kdowns. Not that it's a bad wagon, but scum are bound to take advantage. Yes, this means I am townreading that slot.
This is less-boring than other analysis on that wagon, but still INCREDIBLY boring overall. (Have I mentioned that boring analysis is not a good thing?)

That being said, if Egg's scum, it's not with Iece/xofelf, and Egg's opinions largely match my own for that stage. In particular,
I understand Actiondan's Iec vote more than Iec's Actiondan vote. Xofelf's post 38 looks like buddying where she says the ginormous hydra has good players in it and she'd hate to lynch it out of policy. Seems more like she'd be paranoid good players could be scum that she should be worried about. Also, 46 is pretty over defensive for a non issue as far as the game is concerned. I don't remember her being so touchy in past games.
Iec's post 85 looks like trying too hard to appeal to an influential player (asking Majiffy if he can be town).
Mhork's Actiondan vote is dumb, but maybe town .but maybe not town if we have two scum groups
I don't like mhork and xofelf trying to figure out Actiondan's role. If he wanted us to know, he'd have claimed.
Mhork's effort is kind of swaying me towards townreading him.
Also in line with my thoughts at the time.

Anyway, to answer this,
Mastin, why are you townreading Shos' and Klick's opening posts.
Klick has been ridiculously obvtown. shos is a much weaker, subtle read. If you want an up-to-date reasoning, it's that the wagon on shos is just as boring as the wagon on Abomination.
Also to Mastin: a case on Iec would be nice.
Always, what exactly is Abomination doing that is "pro town"?
Everything. You really shouldn't have an issue with these given that you picked up on the same stuff more or less.

Also, BBMolla could be scum.
Normally, a town-Molla is very good at making himself be obvtown.
I'm not seeing the obvtownness this game.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Always »

In post 379, Iecerint wrote:Good lord, please at least make an effort.
Bulbathing's post has dichotomies that don't make sense to me.
This is still scum.
In post 381, Iecerint wrote:The fact that this is the first post of a hydra head makes me uncomfortable. I think if I were town in a hydra like this I would lurk the fuck out as long as someone else was doing things. If I were scum I would feel like I had to post.
Have I mentioned this is still scum?
In post 382, Iecerint wrote:
In post 212, Majiffy wrote:Abom can you explain why BE left? His last few posts seemed town.
Erm, possible exception is if BE was the one carrying the entire hydra and he left.
Oh, god, it's scum.
In post 385, Iecerint wrote:I thought Always was town until I remembered that it was Mastin.
Good
god
, this is scum.
In post 386, Iecerint wrote:
Mhork wrote:I'm confused by the 'lolsuchhydra' bit though. I can't actually tell if he supports a policy lynch or not >.<
I obviously do not support it; however, if someone wants to lynch the hydra just because it is funny to run up the person with 5-8 members or whatever on page 1, I think that's a pretty standard town reaction. I think that because I thought it.
Good fucking god, this is scum.
In post 389, Iecerint wrote:@ mastin xofelf's post about being nervous because a previous game ended badly was kind of scummy I guess, but I explained it away to myself using logic that I can't remember.
Kill it.

Kill it with Wind Scar.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Always »

Oops.

VOTE: Iecerint.
Forgot that.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Always »

Aaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaay,
Readslist can exist now.

Clyton
Venmar
Majiffy
Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist)
ActionDan
Moogle Dance Troupe (Kagami & Kazekirimaru)
geists (Natirasha & fferyllt)
beastcharizard
Klick

ProHawk
Lord Mhork
Katsuki
Sakura Hana? (Might be lower--depends.)
shos
Nero Cain
Egg
Rhaego
Svenskt Stål
T S O
kdowns Mist7676 (Need another look here)
The Goat (This is the dead-null-line, btw.)
BulbaFenix (Bulbazak & EddieFenix)
Young and Beautiful (anonymous hydra)
BBmolla
Birds of Prey (anonymous hydra)
xofelf
Iecerint

Approximately something like this. Mind you, I haven't done my research on a fair number of these, and I'm quite aware I have too few scumreads, but it's a decent guideline. The strong-town line ends at either beastcharizard or Klick. (Thus, the division in reads.) Yes, each read has reasons. But again, still haven't finished doing my analysis.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Always »

In post 397, T S O wrote:oh wow shos is above me? and Venmar is your second strongest townread?
Yes and yes.
In post 402, T S O wrote:Venmar.
He's 100% town.
In post 401, Klick wrote:I don't have any major scum reads at the moment, but there are quite a few people that, during skim-reading, I got a pretty decent town read on. I didn't really keep notes, but
Iecerint
, Abomination, Venmar, and
xof
are among the list. Reasons are a mix of mostly gut and a few specific things that stood out to me while I was reading. I'm willing to go over anyone in particular if someone would like. Otherwise, I'm probably just going to start gathering information from this post forward.
:shifty:
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Always »

In post 406, T S O wrote:hmm. 100% Town?
Enlighten me.
No.

In post 416, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 223, Always wrote:Clyton's town, 100%.
Okay. Why?
In post 226, Always wrote:Venmar is town.
Reasons?
'Cause I said so. That's why.
In post 226, Always wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote Shos

Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.
Okay, so you're basically O for 4, here.
Okay, look, I know that this being all aloof with your reads early on is your thing, but I'd at least like reasons why you're so sure that my early scumreads are so wrong.
Venmar's 100% town. Dan's play is a solid 90-95% town. MDT's play is also in that range, a good 85-95% themselves. (It's not just their claims, it's what they've done aside from those and who the players are making them.) And beast had what was most definitely a hardcore townslip. Mhork's looking town, too.
In post 226, Always wrote:Shos could be scum but is a boring wagon to be frank.
I thought you said that I was wrong on all 4 of my early scumreads? How then could Shos be scum according to you? And how is he a boring wagon? He happens to be the strongest of my scumreads, and I actually think he's a very good wagon. You also seem to hard defend him a lot. Why is that?
Slow down. shos at the time was a stronger townread than he is. Currently, he has the potential to be scum...but I feel he isn't scum. The wagon feels boring, uninteresting, and frankly, just as likely if not moreso to have scum driving it than the Abomination wagon did. He's mainly being townread on the circumstances surrounding the wagon rather than on his own merits as a player, in which I am solidly meh on.
In post 257, Rhaego wrote:Stop fighting. Now.
Any opinions on the game?
You do realize Rhageo was essentially saying "you're both town", right? It'd take a blind man to miss that.
In post 407, Iecerint wrote:Wow, Mastin is bad at this game.
Maybe so, but good enough to not be horrible with my reads! (This was not a town response.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Always »

In post 417, Iecerint wrote:I don't have any read on Clyton at all, really, but I figure he's probably town if that many people are so sure of it.
Uh-huh. Sure ya do. :neutral:
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Always »

In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^
so who wants to help me kill who?
You aren't getting my help with Clyton. Elf and Klick I need more time to sort out.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Always »

In post 421, geists wrote:Mastin you usually at least try to explain your reads.
True, but I don't feel like it.

I'm fully capable of explaining every one of those reads.

Some I'm flat-out refusing to do so 'cause I am choosing not to, but the rest of 'em I'm not explaining mainly purely out of sheer laziness. I don't feel like explaining them. When I feel like explaining them, I will. I might jot down some basics in our topic so that I can better remember (but even then, I'm a slacker and it'd mainly be not for my benefit, just getting us on more of the same page), but otherwise, don't feel like taking initiative at the moment.

Know one thing shos said that rings eerily true?

The game's got over twenty pages and while content exists, still feels very largely rvsey. The abomination wagon, the shos wagon. Both unanimously dominating the game. A lack of counter-wagon, a lack of MASSIVE vote distribution. Most players not having formed reads on most players. Very few players interaction with everyone. A lot of players barely having played the game. I wouldn't call the game being in the RVS still. Not even close. But it has strong reminiscent aspects of the RVS still.

So at the moment, I'm mainly just laying back and watching, interacting with everyone I can. I'll step up when the need arises.
In post 422, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, like Mastin's entrance to the game is just like the last game where she was scum. Would she do the exact same thing?
My entrance into this game was nothing like 172, but you're correct all the same on the principle. Think of me as an actor. ESPECIALLY scuMastin. Rather, more specifically, a stage performer. Each and every time, I am going to put on a different act, distinctly unique from my previous ones, specifically because the audience has a raised awareness of my prior antics. Thus, each time doesn't merely need some small additional flair, but a complete reinvention of the process for a new product entirely, to truly wow my audience. Because I seek that recognition of my talents, I make sure that each time, I'm showing different ones, pioneering the next level of scumplay. The large-ham is always there, in that I have a commanding presence who loves the role of a villain just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit too much, but I explore various different aspects of villainy each time I land the role.

(In contrast, for the record: a town Mastin likes to play the hero. A LOT. She'll let other characters do their thing, allowing them to take center stage when need be. She'll be there to help them, supporting their endeavors. She wants the best for them, so knows she won't be at the center of attention the whole time. But when all is said and done...SHE is the hero in her mind, and acts that way. She will step up, take the plate, and direct things where they need to go. This differs each game depending on who the cast of supporting-characters is, thus, as with scumplay, evolves each time, depending on her familiarity with her friends and coworkers. But while she's always one to try new things, as town, it is more impulsive in-the-moment that she thought it was a good idea to do, rather than compulsively-planned-out like as scum.)
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^so who wants to help me kill who?
Aside from xofelf, I basically see no scum in there.
shos is meh. Katsuki is probably best described as weaktown. Sakura the same, only moreso on the weak. Majiffy's town. Clyton's town. Abomination's town. And Klick, well, need to be sure, but still thinking town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Always »

In post 434, Kagami wrote:I still want the shos lynch. I don't feel whatever subtle thing mastin feels.
Let's start with ease of wagon, especially in multiball.

One of the defining traits of a multiball game is that a town player getting wagoned gets wagoned more easily, since both scumteams can be scumhunting and think that player scum.
And equally as defining a trait is that a scum player getting wagoned is much more difficult to wagon, since one team is going to try and keep their scumbuddy alive at all costs.

The shos wagon has literally no resistance--at all.
Nobody's defending shos.
Absolutely nobody.

I'm the closest thing shos has to a defender, and explicitly my read on him is meh with the circumstances being what push him into weak town.

There's a reason I call the wagon a bit boring. We learn shos's alignment. Yay. What do we learn aside from that? Anything? Nope, not really. The wagon is lazier than my lack of effort on explaining my reads. It's easy to jump on. It's easy to scumread shos. It's easy to do. And as a result, it's easy to get away with. It's easy for town to go on. It's easy for scum to go on. It's impossible to distinguish between the two. Thus, my thinking.

I mean, I'm okay with it because your logic is decently-plausible about shos being scum, but still.
Since it couldn't be sesshomaru and pals, the second scumgroup has to be something funky like koga et al or some other miscellaneous group of demons.
Koga's a hero. He's guaranteed not to be scum, as is his wolfpack. (Plus, they're too small. There are only three important wolves; a scumteam in a game this size needs at least four.) It can be something like Naraku+Loyal Incarnations vs. Other Incarnations. (I know there's at least two that were disloyal
outside
of Kagura.)
@mastin, I get that you like to include ridiculous reads in your lists, but sakura hadn't even confirmed her PM according to the OP.
Let me do my thing and I'll let you do yours. :P
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Always »

In post 452, BulbaFenix wrote:You are dismissing a lot of wagons and reads as boring, which is a new tactic for you, which seems to avoid your more logical take. I understand how you begin the game with wild gut reads and the like, but usually by now you are moving into more developed reads where you are able to explain them. So why aren't you explaining as much and relying on gut reasoning?
If a wagon formed on basically any other player than shos or Abomination, believe me, I would not call it boring. It'd be quite interesting, in fact. I already have partially moved onto the developing-reads stage, but it's too soon to have anything well and truly solidified for sure, just some generalities that I can feel. As for explaining, as said, it's a choice, not an inability.

I don't feel like me explaining my reads would accomplish anything. If I did, I would do so. But right now, I don't feel that it would. So because I'm lazy, I'm not going to right now. The time will come where I explain. That time just isn't quite yet.
In post 459, T S O wrote:So, mastin's got a read which no-one agrees with.
I ask her to explain it.
She flat-out says no.
Yes, and will continue to do so. Dealwithit.

You'd make better progress asking me about lesser reads. Someone asking me about one specific read rather than all my reads in general is far more likely to get a response. (e.g. player asks about my shos read and I talk about my shos read.)
In post 465, Young and Beautiful wrote:If shos flips scum, mastin is his partner.
Reasoning: Soft defense of shos, attempting to dispel the wagon as a third-party. Now take into account that shos "claimed" sesshomaru. This is obviously fake, probably to bait and counterclaim the real sesshomaru, or to seem town to fakeclaim a power role in future. No real sesshomaru, considering the flavor+power involved, would ever claim. This lets me infer that shos is a scum PR. Mastin's defense makes a ton of sense.
This slot's still scum, by the way, but I figure I might as well respond to this. Me, scum, SOFT defending my partner who is the lead wagon? :giggle:
:lol:

No. Just no. MAYBE in a single-scum game, if said lead wagon isn't a true threat. (e.g. ThAd defense in 172, lead wagon but not that much in danger of being lynched.) But in a multiball game. With a partner as a lead wagon? Only thing that could be closer to playing against my wincon would be bussing.
In post 454, Mist7676 wrote:Right now I'm thinking scum is somewhere here:
Xofelf, shos, Beast.
So shos, Young and Beautiful, and Nero Cain were on it the whole time.
So basically, xofelf, shos, Beast, maybe-Y&B, and maybe-Nero are your scumreads?

Why only three listed in your "thinking scum is somewhere here" pile? Why no analysis on the shos wagon? Is there anything noteworthy about the Abomination wagon aside from the players on it the entire time?
In post 451, Iecerint wrote:By the way my slot may transition into a hydra with AngryPidgeon.
We need to choose a name first.
Ah, good. Please do.
So that the moment AP posts, I can tell he's scum, and use our history to push through a scum lynch. :cool:
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Always »

In post 472, Egg wrote:Mastin, so are you assuming that with two scum teams, Rhaego would scum hunt more as scum?
Stop misrepping. I meant what I said. Rhageo's action looked vaguely pro-town because when going beneath shallow surface-level play, there was a hint of a potential townposting that I latched onto. Multiball makes that more sketchy, because scum have the ability to, and early-game are practically near-guaranteed to be, legitimately scumhunting. Which makes the action harder to pin down. It's either town scumhunting or scum scumhunting, but while I overall lean the former, it's a tough call to make.
Is his lack of scumhunting town to you?
There is no lack of scumhunting. If you see a lack of scumhunting in Rhageo, you're an idiot, alignment-regardless. Because his alignment regardless, Rhageo has been scumhunting quite blatantly in his posts, just subtly. To answer, I haven't been able to lock down one way or the other whether it's town or not, but with the slightest of leans towards town. Basically, I feel that going for subtle-scumhunting has very little payoff for scum in comparison to more obvious tactics. Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter. Which has more reward as town than as scum.
And no. Your read on me in that game was NOT legitimate.
Yeahno. Bluntly, you know nothing of my psyche if you think what I said about you that game was something I would not have said about you as town. Of course I was scum and knew you were town. Of course my read on you is going to be influenced by knowing you're town. My reasoning for the read was not. I am a STRONG advocate of the truth being the ultimate weapon for a scum player. And bluntly, that is, plain, simply, the truth of the matter: I saw your play being the same.
I saw it as being the same in ways that maybe you didn't realize were there.
Because reading players, my alignment regardless, is something I am good at doing.
And picking up on their subtleties is a specialty as a result.
So when I said that I saw the same thing.
And that I would have seen the same thing if I was town.
I fucking mean that I would have seen the same damn thing if I was town.
No hypothetical.
No lie.

Simple fact.

Nobody knows me better than I know myself. Objectively proven, as shown by people's crap ability to read me aside from two players, AND my CONSISTENT ability (aside from 172, in which the only reason I wasn't able to was because I focused too heavily on a town game, Tales of You) to manipulate my own play to be not what people expected of me when I am scum, so that they draw all the wrong conclusions in a way immensely beneficial to my alignment. (a-la-L4D.)

I, however, often know other people better than they know themselves.
A bit more difficult to say objectively true, but I have the history to show it. My near-perfect predictions of the future based off of my understanding of players. My ability to lock down EXACTLY the type of thing someone is going through. My ability to read the strengths of players and weaknesses. My ability to understand them. My ability to instinctively feel out players and know what's right and wrong about them. (Mainly for the same two players who can read me, AP and zMuffinman, but to a lesser extent, everyone in my circle-of-friends.) I read people.
People suck at reading me.

Just truth.

Enter this fight, you will lose it, Egg. Because if you enter it, you're fighting me as a person, not a player.
Drop it.
Here, you townread me when I hadn't even posted. I know we aren't masons so tell me how that is possible. How can you possibly townread me before I've even posted? Seriously, I'm dying to know.
Same way I scumread Birds of Prey before they posted.
Same way I've got a minor read on the Sakura slot.
It's just what I do.
As far as your kilck and shos reads, I was asking specifically about you townreading their opening posts, not updated reads. Same with Iec and Abomination.
I'll get around to this in a bit. Running short on time. Short version, posts I quote aren't necessarily the basis of the read; they
can
be, but could be earlier or later, depending on when I hit submit.
/Gotta leave.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Always »

In post 522, Egg wrote:That sounds more like Day 1 of a large than RVS.
No, it's at best early D1 behavior.
What is RVSy about a
policy lynch wagon
and a wagon on a player who is a
widely accepted
scum read.
Key phrases highlighted.
And considering the Abomination wagon came first, Shos kind of is the counter wagon.
No, the shos wagon is a shos wagon; the Abomination wagon is an Abomination wagon. They're not really counterwagons to one another. That's another aspect which makes the game feel more RVSey. The wagons feel like a couple of rival (but not counter) wagons popping up from two separate jokes. Abomination on who they are, shos on who he is. Neither seems, well. To have that 'oomph' power.
If not, the Iec wagon is only a few votes behind.
Three votes compared to 7-9?

In what realm is that a counter-wagon?

(That being said, I suppose you're right. I'm not really trying on much. See also: laziness. :P)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 525, Nero Cain wrote:Also what is the difference between what Xofelf did and what Clyton did?
Clyton's town; xofelf's got a decent chance of being not.

That's what.
In post 534, T S O wrote:Mastin, I asked you for one read. You've said that if you're asked about one read, you'll respond - so I ask again, why's Venmar town?
And I said not that one.

Ask about a read like shos. I'll answer.
Keep asking about Venmar.
I'll keep refusing to.
In post 538, Majiffy wrote:Ok mastin you think the shos wagon is meaningless and easy to jump on. Wheres the scum on it and why
Haven't bothered looking, yet.

Honestly, every single vote on there needs to be looked at in context.
In post 541, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 307, Always wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 229, Always wrote:AD's basically conftown,
Explain this, please.
Have you
seen
his posting?

He couldn't get closer to conftown than he is.
In post 302, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Hold hold hold it. Always, how do you have a townread on Egg before they posted?
Same way I have a scumread on the Birds before they've posted:
I'm MASTIN.
It's what I do. :P
I hate how the first statement is hilariously Mastintown and the second is hilariously Mastinscum.
Actually, you got it backwords. The first statement is the one which is hilariously Mastinscum and the second one's the one that is hilariously Mastintown. Geez, get your Mastin facts straight!
There's also the possibility you're failing to recognize - the scum in question are reluctant to extend a helping hand to their failing scumpartner.
Nah, not failing. Considering.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Always »

In post 551, AngryIcerink wrote:You've got like 2 posts to convince me you aren't multi-scum this game (I am correct in stating this is multiball?; for some reason I think it is but UI havent really read).
Fuck
no.

You've got it rat's-ass backwards. I owe you absolutely nothing.
NOTHING.
Of the sort.

This game.
This game.

It's
you
the burden is on.

Your entry was null-at-best.
BEST.

One post down.
One to go.

You try pinning your scummy-ass BoP on me, I'm speedlynching you.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Always »

In post 573, T S O wrote:
Cop Mastin
Just for the record, I would be
royally ticked off
if a cop wasted a shot on me.
In post 560, T S O wrote:Why the fuck will you not explain your read on Venmar?
Because just as Clyton is my Alpha townread, Venmar is my Omega townread.

Ask away on any other reads, though.
In post 595, AngryIcerink wrote:I do want her to explain why she wanted scum in this game though.
Refer to signup thread.

I really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to draw scum-that-could-outplay-zMuffinman/AP this game. You got total revenge on me, so I really wanted to pay you back by not only winning as scum, but having done so by FOOLING you, and manipulating things so that I'd have an even better win than yours. (Sadly, since I didn't, the details of my plan will have to wait for some other time.)
In post 594, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 558, Always wrote:You try pinning your scummy-ass BoP on me, I'm speedlynching you.
I just had to be sure of your alignment, mastin, chill. I recalled thinking you were townish for that one opening post and Iec thinks you are too (I think? lol). This response is a little soothing. Apparently I came across differently than I intended to. I told Iec that I thought you were town as I replaced in and he accused me of lying in the post I made because I was hinting you were scum. Not my intention, was merely trying to interject myself into the game as fast as possible :P. Also I was apparently mistaken that this game is openly multifaction, there was just a post from someone saying it probably was.
Bluntly, don't exactly buy it.

However, if you're scum, you're going for the buddy-and-sheep-to-manipulate-Mastin route, which would place you much closer to your townplay anyway, so I'm letting it slip for the time being. (Basically, chance you're town. Probability of game being multiball, and if you were scum, you needing to have allies in the town. Altogether combined to make it so that if you're scum, while you'd certainly be the most dangerous scum player in the game, you're the most dangerous because you'd be the most initially-
helpful
scum, so to speak.)

(AKA, AP's not a townread, not a scumread, and has uses his alignment regardless, soooooooooooooooo, no longer interested in lynching him. I'll keep my eye on him, and won't bother sorting him into a final conclusion, but I'm using "assume he's town until I say otherwise" as a principle, here.)
In post 559, Young and Beautiful wrote:Cop Always. This needs to be sorted.
Did I mention Y&B is scum?

VOTE: Young and Beautiful.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Always »

Okay, so Koga's a demon, meaning the claws might seem a bit intimidating, but this image shows why he's a badass hero. Gold is good, after all. (It's the opposite color to purple, which as far as Inu-Yasha-setting-wise goes, is the color of evil, thanks to miasma.)
In post 602, ProHawk wrote:Who's got the family jewels?
Different characters can have the jewel shards at different times. For instance, by the time of the above image, Koga did not have them.
As for what the jewels do, it again depends on the chronology of the game. If we're talking late-setting, they offer little-to-no benefit for the heroes, often serving to be detrimental to them, in fact. Thus, providing little (if any) advantage to protagonists. In contrast, late-setting villains receive a MASSIVE upgrade from EVERY single jewel shard as the jewel becomes not only more complete, but also more corrupted. Thus, it's best to keep the jewel shards as much as possible out of scum's hands.

Also, I need to get analysis done for revised reads since there's far too few scum.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Always »

In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.
I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.
Dealwithit.
In post 635, Egg wrote:And your logic there was ridiculously flawed there. And it's because you weren't being legitimate.
Except I was. Bluntly. 172 was an off scumgame for one reason and one reason only:
I was focusing on Tales of You to the detriment of 172. (Plus real-life stuff aside from Tales of You, interfering further. Basically, I spent an unhealthy amount of time on Tales of You, and of the little time I had left, I was left playing catch-up in real-life which placed a considerable amount of stress on me, leaving even less time for me in 172.)

Had that not been the case, 172 would have been one of my STRONGEST scumgames of the year, 'cause guess what? I was nailing nearly every single point of my town meta (including being RIDICULOUSLY legitimate) for the most part. (People keep on trying to use 172 as an example of how to read a scuMastin, failing to realize that they only caught half the picture of scuMastin, and that the far more important half was left unexecuted. L4D is a better example of my scumplay, which I got a scummy nom for that very dang reason. Anything Goes was another, because it was my best scumgame at the time. Which is one of the reasons I'm getting tired of landing the same town role PMs over and over again--I keep on ranting at people who think they have any clue whatsoever what my scumplay is, yet I'm not getting the chance to show them just how so utterly WRONG they are about it. L4D did a decent job of deconstructing peoples' erroneous image of my scumplay, but not nearly a good enough job.)

The majority of the reasons raised for me being scum came from (1) reasons that were null (e.g. my posting elsewhere while not in the game was scum, when that was as mentioned thanks to Tales of You), (2) reasons that were flat-out wrong and I simply never got the chance to counter, or (3) reasons that have a sliver of truth to them, but would have been easily shut down because said sliver of truth would be at most a 55/45 scumtell. Your AP-saw-it-too example is crap, too, because AP was playing to his wincon in buddying you via that statement.

When I say I saw something.
I saw that something.
When I say I'd see that something as town.
I'd have seen that something as town.
And know why I know this?

Because I'm the strongest advocate of scum NOT assuming they'd see something as town. I'm a strong advocate for scum players hiding their scum wincon. If you read my MD theory, it is literally plastered with ramble after ramble about that aspect of scum play: town players are dumber than you think, including yourself-as-town. So that thing you thought you'd see as town, you probably wouldn't. My lesson. Words I preach. Words I know. Words I practice. On an active basis. I know them better than anyone else. So I put them into play. With lethal efficiency. Seeing something and discarding it, if there's so much as a plausibility my town-self wouldn't see it.

So when I say that I saw something, and that something is something I'd see as town...and I chose to comment on it, rather than discarding it. Know what that means of said something?
I saw it SO strongly. SO damn strongly. That there is literally no chance in hell I'd have not seen it as town, and claiming ignorance of it would have been a scumclaim in itself.
And there is absolutely no way you can have a town read on me before I even posted here.
Yes, there is. It's not off of you. It's off of all other players surrounding you. Circumstantial townreads are still townreads.
Whether it was those posts or not, I was just wondering where the reads came from...
I'm going to work on my reads in our topic a little bit. I'll dump my thoughts in there and refine 'em before giving an updated readslist.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Always »

In post 636, T S O wrote:Do -you- have any reason why, you know, you're being hard townread by mastin for nothing? I don't.
It's not nothing, it's something. Something I just so happen to not desire to reveal.
In post 655, geists wrote:xofelf is my strongest scumread.
maybe Y&B, maybe Clyton, maybe AngryIceRink (but that read is starting to fade a little).
Tons of nulls I have no idea how to sort if they don't post more.
Clyton's town. I'd wagon any of the others, though. (Would probably end up ditching from the AIRwagon, though, 'cause of my treat-AP-as-if-town-until-strong-reason-otherwise callout. In that he's nullish and that's not the best place to be and a wagon might help, but I'm not sure it would.)
In post 665, Egg wrote:
Unvote, Vote xofelf
I'll wagon that.

VOTE: xofelf.
(The vote tag appears! :o)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Always »

In post 694, geists wrote:Now who knows PV well enough to hydra with him...
For the record. I don't recall where, but I do recall PV talking to someone else about a hydra, and the name Birds of Prey mighta been mentioned at some point.

Btw: NOW the game's interesting.

We can count the shos wagon as the main wagon.
And now a xofelf (counter)wagon forms.
And a Nero counterwagon (to xofelf, to shos, to both, whichever) is also forming.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Always »

Spoiler: VCIioA
In post 50, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 5 (shos, Venmar, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful)

xofelf 2 (Lord Mhork, Svenskt Stål)
Nero Cain 2 (BulbaFenix, Klick)
Birds of Prey 1 (Abomination)
ActionDan 1 (Iecerint)
Iecerint 1 (ActionDan)
kdowns 1 (xofelf)
Lord Mhork 1 (mastinkittens)
Not Voting 14 (geists, ProHawk, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, beastcharizard, T S O, Rhaego, Birds of Prey, Moogle Dance Troupe, Majiffy, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg)
In post 125, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 6 (shos, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego)

xofelf 3 (Svenskt Stål, Always, Abomination)
Nero Cain 3 (BulbaFenix, beastcharizard, Majiffy)
kdowns 2 (xofelf, Iecerint)
Iecerint 1 (ActionDan)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Clyton 1 (Nero Cain)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
shos 1 (Moogle Dance Troupe)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Katsuki, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick)
Mhork hopped off of xofelf. Klick hopped off of Nero Cain.
In post 206, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 7 (shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, Always)
Nero Cain 2 (beastcharizard, Majiffy)
shos 2 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
Young and Beautiful 1 (T S O)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination)
Nero hopped off, then back on, the Abomination wagon. It peaks here. Abomination hops off of xofelf. BulbaFenix hops off Nero Cain. shos wagon begins to form.
In post 278, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 6 (shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

shos 3 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy)
ActionDan 1 (Lord Mhork)
Always 1 (ProHawk)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (beastcharizard)
Not Voting 10 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination, Venmar)
TSO jumps off the Abomination wagon. shos wagon becomes actually a wagon.
In post 328, Cephrir wrote:
Abomination 5 (shos, Mist7676, Young and Beautiful, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

shos 4 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (beastcharizard)
Iecerint 1 (Lord Mhork)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
Not Voting 10 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, BBmolla, Egg, Klick, Abomination, Rhaego)
Rhageo hops off the Abomination wagon. ProHawk joins the shos wagon.
In post 384, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg)

beastcharizard 2 (Venmar, Rhaego)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Iecerint 1 (Lord Mhork)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, Abomination, beastcharizard, xofelf)
TSO, BBMolla, and Egg hop onto shos, overcoming the Abomination wagon. kdowns/Mist loses a vote, but beastcharizard gains one (Rhageo).
In post 400, Cephrir wrote:

Iecerint 3 (Lord Mhork, Rhaego, Always)
xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, Abomination, beastcharizard, xofelf)
Mini-wagon on Iecerint forms, with xofelf/beastcharizard wagons falling as it was their second voters who move onto it.
In post 450, Cephrir wrote:

xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Nero Cain 1 (Abomination)
Not Voting 8 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, beastcharizard, xofelf)
No wagon compositional change, though votes do shift around in the 1s.
In post 500, Cephrir wrote:

Abomination 3 (shos, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
xofelf 1 (Svenskt Stål)
Mist7676 1 (Iecerint)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Not Voting 9 (geists, Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, beastcharizard, xofelf, Mist7676)
Mist and Y&B hop off the Abomination wagon.
In post 552, Cephrir wrote:
shos 8 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)

AngryIcerink 2 (Lord Mhork, Always)
xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, geists)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Mist7676 1 (AngryIcerink)
Lord Mhork 1 (ActionDan)
Young and Beautiful 1 (shos)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Rhaego 1 (beastcharizard)
Not Voting 9 (Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Peak of the shos wagon, with Nero hopping on, abandoning the Abomination wagon. shos also moves off of it. Rhageo moves off of AIR, lessening that wagon, but geists votes xofelf, reviving that wagon.
In post 600, Cephrir wrote:
shos 8 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)

xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, geists)
Lord Mhork 2 (ActionDan, Rhaego)
Rhaego 2 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork)
AngryIcerink 1 (Always)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Young and Beautiful 1 (shos)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 9 (Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Lord Mhork miniwagon forms thanks to Rhageo, Lord Mhork jumps from AIR onto Rhageo making that a miniwagon, but otherwise no major shifts.
In post 700, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 5 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan)
Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl)
Nero Cain 2 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Always)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 6 (Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)
Until here. Egg jumps off of shos and onto the xofelf wagon. shos and ActionDan are also additions. Rhageo has SG join it as well, and so does Nero Cain. (Because apparently, SG is a legit double-voter?) The Lord Mhork wagon lost ActionDan.

And since then...
-Mist votes Nero Cain.
-AIR votes Nero Cain.
-we vote xofelf.

Which brings it to this:

shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 6 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist, AIR)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 6 (Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf)
There's still a lot of contextual work that needs to be added onto this. Plus I need to still compile my thoughts on all the players. Lotsa work to do.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Always »

In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.

I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.

- y -
._____., where are you getting 'Snape' from...?
In post 627, shos wrote:VOTE: xofelf
Don't really like post.
In post 655, geists wrote:
In post 653, Nero Cain wrote:but if you prod them for content then the game isn't advancing organically. Who are you scum reading so far?
xofelf is my strongest scumread.

maybe Y&B, maybe Clyton, maybe AngryIceRink (but that read is starting to fade a little).

Tons of nulls I have no idea how to sort if they don't post more.
Fery can you explain why Elf is your strongest scumread. It might be me, but I'm not seeing all the hate on her to be fair. I even have to ask my hydra partner why our vote is on Elf.
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?
Shos tends to be really fucking flat out annoying as scum. He's tunnely and is like an itch that you can't get off your back. I'm not really seeing Shos-scum this game.
In post 738, shos wrote:
In post 714, Svenskt Stål wrote:
shos

I hate to ask for stuff when i have contributed so little to the game, but could you please link me to your latest scum game, also if you could describe yourself and your approach to being scum.
I honestly cant remember my last scum game, ive been pulling town for ages. But when i am scum im usually very calculated and active. I lead town, rarely get lynched.
Lies. You tend to spam the thread with countless tunneling "X should be lynched", along with the fact you tend to spam the thread with wars of catch posts or stuff that you 'review'.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Always »

In post 747, Lord Mhork wrote:._.
Xof literally said V/LA in the post before you voted her >.<
Why Mastin?
Well, because I think the wagon's a good one, deserves votes, is good for info, can get other people talking about it aside from xofelf, and her V/LA isn't that long meaning that she'll be back to respond soon enough.

...Or I didn't see it but the above happens to all be true anyway. :P
In post 750, Cephrir wrote:

xofelf 6 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
I mean, look at this. Second-largest wagon, behind by only one vote. I assume the wagons have shifted since then (this is basically a blind catch-up), but it's bound to be filled with relevant info anyway in the shift.
In post 758, Birds of Prey wrote:As for the major wagons which are anything with 5 votes are more... look here.
Abomination
(shos, Venmar, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful)
(shos, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego)
(shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
(shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
(shos, Mist7676, Young and Beautiful, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
shos
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)
xoelf
(Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan)
(Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Egg and Nero seem to be the only ones moving. Sure the bottom has a lot of motion but not the top. When something else gets going, it usually disbands.
Pretty sure my VCA was filled with better analysis than yours is.

...And I explicitly called mine IioA. :shifty:
In post 751, Birds of Prey wrote:I don't think you ever explained your assumption this was multiball geists. Which head thinks that? Why?
There's also a lot of wagon movement coming up very fast. I need to review that. Eyeballing this though, there's very little overlap between the wagons. People are being quite fixed in wagons and they are rising and falling with incredible speed.
(Have I mentioned they're scum?)
In post 765, AngryIcerink wrote:"lol nero is such a scumbuttt"
Could be. Analysis pending. (Not just on him, btw. On lotsa people.)
In post 768, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
Fair catch that I'm interested in Squirrel's response to.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Always »

For the record--in the Nero vs. AIR debate, purely on an objective note, Nero's getting absolutely massacred by AIR. The whole debate is a whole bundle-load of null not really changing my opinion on either slot, but if you were to label one side a winner in the fight, it'd be hands-down AIR.
In post 819, Venmar wrote:Is shos scum other than his lack of apparent lack of content?
Fine point. (*brofists Venmar*)
In post 798, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 797, T S O wrote:he has done fuck-all and he continually tells us he will. and then doesn't.
80% of the time this is a nullishtown-tell.
FTFY. The other 20% when it's scum generally involves scum not wanting to make it for good reason (e.g. it would have an undesirable effect for them to do so), but it's 80% town (town being more prone to apathy, laziness, and falling behind in general) or null (something that could happen as either alignment and is not intentional, thus, not something to use as a tell).
In post 775, Cephrir wrote:

xofelf 5 (geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Rhaego 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Birds of Prey)
Not Voting 4 (Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf)
So the xofelf wagon shrinking and shos wagon staying the same should really tell you something; shos is town and xofelf is far more questionable.
In post 784, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:I have already indicated that the difference between Shos and others today is that
Shos's wagon was very low-resistance, which is correlated with a town alignment.
@bolded oh smurf no
You can't call him out on this without also calling me out on this, as this has, is, and continues to be my stance on the matter as well.
In post 800, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Your post is awkward as hell.
(That's because they're scum.)
In post 818, BBmolla wrote:The xofelf wagon is pretty attractive just by who is on it
But I think shos is scum so can we focus our efforts on that first?
Badposting.
I'm reevaluating all of my reads, but Molla's still a fine candidate for being scum. I'd think Mollatown would join the xofelf wagon at this point. Without hesitation. Heck, maybe without explanation. (Molla's fond of naked voting.) Not this.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Always »

In post 840, ProHawk wrote:
In post 621, Always wrote:Thus, it's best to keep the jewel shards as much as possible out of scum's hands.
How would one go about doing this?
Making sure town hammers anyone we think has jewel shards, protecting players we think have jewel shards and are town, things like that I'd guess. But since this is mainly speculation and likely not that big of a deal, I would advise not prioritizing protect-mystical-game-artifact-that-MAY-be-important over protect-proven-person-that-DEFINITELY-is-important. (Though, fortunately, in some cases, they'd overlap. Like in the case of Koga. Were he to be pre-that-image-I-posted, then yes, he'd have two jewel shards, and him being town, would be a good protection.)
In post 845, HighShroomish wrote:Scum
Always
No. Just no. We're conftown, thankyouverymuch.
In post 857, Venmar wrote:^ Questionable vote.
Its of my opinion that having little content is not a direct scumtell. No content without cause (coasting, active scummy lurking, dodging, etc) is scummy, whereas general no content due to inactivity kind of isnt. Shos doesnt strike me as trying to active lurk, despite still being lurky and dodgy to his own extent. I wont bullshit i am half half for the most part on shos and honestly the lynch just feels very uncomfortable. We could do much better for a D1 lynch than this, shos is a better lynch for later because if his no content problem persists or worsens then ya, its a problem, and he can get the noose.
Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like tso!)
Have I mentioned how awesome Venmar is? *extends brofist into secret handshake that starts with a brofist*
In post 825, Cephrir wrote:

xofelf 5 (geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Not Voting 4 (Clyton, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf)
Think this one's the same, but I want to note that Y&B hopped onto shos (8) and back off between the VCs, which would be invisible to VCA.
In post 864, T S O wrote:
In post 857, Venmar wrote:Lets lynch people who have done scummy things or have had scummy behavior. (Like tso!)
Disclaimer: TSO is scum for pushing me, because scum always push me. We should lynch him for this![/sarcasm]
For the record, TSO.

Venmar does in fact make me not only willing, but kinda desiring to lynch you. On my end, I can tell you it is explicitly posts like this which make ME be willing.
In post 870, T S O wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?
hey, mastin's refusing to explain reads either. can't lynch em all.
The difference is that Squirrel's reads contain a contradiction that looks awkward and maybe even scummy with no reasoning (I don't think my posting contained any reversals that didn't directly quote/reference a reason why they did),
Whereas I am actually quite willing to explain MOST of my reads, and simply have not done so because people haven't been asking. (And right now, they're undergoing revision.) Plus, I actually have been giving lotsa reasoning, whereas Squirrel's not done as much, and completely evaded (intentionally or unintentionally, an answer was not given) answering whereas I directly confront said inquiries.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Always »

In post 906, Cephrir wrote:
shos 6 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla)

Nero Cain 5 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink, shos)
xofelf 4 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always)
Abomination 2 (Katsuki, Nero Cain)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Just gonna point out that Squirrel unvoted Nero to go onto shos, and back, between the VCs. Her answer to Nero was okay, but not great.
In post 907, Egg wrote:Mala, can you give me a list of reads that you and Mastin agree on? Names alone are fine. I don't need reasons for this.
This would probably be made possible if not for the fact that right now, I don't really have that many reads and am mostly winging it. You can pick up from my posting some of my reads, but otherwise, not really.
In post 926, Birds of Prey wrote:Can we stick to scumhunting please? For instance, why do we have a bunch of lurksacks sitting on shos who have done nothing to forward that wagon when we have Young and Beautiful posting shit content?
Still think this is scum (not anything in this post, really), but at least they're helpful-scum and not scum with Y&B.
In post 935, Majiffy wrote:Post above shos slips scum, confirms multiball.
Stop being dumb, people.
:facepalm:

Yeahno. Majiffy, I will sheep you on almost any read and trust you for most reasoning, but bluntly, you're the dumb one for thinking that was a scumslip. He said the other scumteam is undead--you think that implies he's a member of the not-undead scumteam? Fuck no. We know Naraku (and likely loyal subordinates) is one scumteam. shos need not say that one scumteam is a faction EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT in order to say "other scumteam is X". If we have a predator-scum flipped and I say "other scumteam is likely mammals", I'm not scumclaiming predator-scum; I'm using info we have already to speculate.
In post 938, shos wrote:And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.
Basically, this.

The facepalm-inducing thing is not thinking shos could be town and ignoring the scumslip; the facepalm-inducing thing is thinking shos's post could possibly even be a scumslip when it is quite plainly obviously just this.

shos is town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 952, HighShroomish wrote:The Always read is because Mastin is so fucking cocky and I just have not liked his posts one bit. They make me frustrated.
Hi, Shroomish! I'm Mastin! Nice to officially meet you!

...Welcome to my fucking play. Scumbag I may be playstyle-wise, alignment-wise I am most certainly town. You're scumreading the person, not the player.
In post 970, HighShroomish wrote:No, it doesn't explicitly say Miller but I'm a town-aligned Demon, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm a miller.
This slot's town, by the way.

A demon-cop is not going to be a cop, and a town-aligned demon is not going to be a miller; I can tell you this because I am also a town-aligned demon. But I also had the thought of it being possible, and the whole way Shroomish handed it was insanely pro-town.
In post 955, Majiffy wrote:
In post 893, shos wrote:in a game called 'INUYASHA MAFIA' I doubt inuyasha won't be a character, lol. so this being a fakeclaim is quite absurd, imo. the assumption that inuyasha=town by default was made by me.
this is not the reasoning of someone with a legitimately town inuyasha role pm. You shouldnt have to imo your alignment. Shos doesnt believe his own claim.
I can
see
why you're thinking this, but it's also wrong when you realize that shos's English here is bad, but the idea is conveyed. Shos is saying that he doesn't need his role PM to know he's town--from an outsider's perspective, he'd still be doubting that Inu-Yasha
wouldn't
be a character, thus thinking it a fakeclaim would be absurd. He'd assume Inu-yasha was town without being Inu-yasha, so as Inu-yasha, he'd assume others would assume the same thing he did. My explanation might not be the best, but it should convey the idea.

Now, obviously, I don't agree with shos's opinion that main characters can't be fakeclaims. However, the way that shos has handled his games before (look at his LOTR theme game) combined with how he handled it this game is done in just about the most absurdly town way possible; I can't see shos-with-a-fakeclaim making the play he has made this game. So I repeat: shos is town.
In post 992, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:As derp as shos is for assuming Inuyasha-claim is an instant IC, it sounds like he truly believed it himself.
The "scumslip" Majiffy caught isn't one, most like, but I can see how he could have seen it as one.
So, Majiffy and shos for town now? Cool.
This. thisthisthisthis. So, so, SO much this.
In post 988, T S O wrote:
In post 934, shos wrote:And yeah I do have some shit about demons. It tells me whether i count as a demon or not - i wont say cuz i have no idea what this means - and something more that I...well ive no idea. Thats why i said i probably wont get killed even if i claim. I mean, I wouldnt kill me, lol. Not yet at least.
Also from examining my role pm i can infer that the other scumteam is undead. I think it could be something like bad demons vs undead vs good demons/humans or something, but thats jist speculation.
I don't buy the alignment tell Majiffy is pushing. This, though...
...Is insanely protown, and you pushing it as anything but that is another reason to support you being scum.
In post 991, T S O wrote:am I the only one starting to think mastin could be scum?
Yes. (Aside from Shroomish, who you're probably targeting for manipulation anyway.) Because thinking otherwise is hilariously.
Hilariously
bad. Town realize I'm town (aside from one or two outliers), and (most) scum realize I'm so damn town that not placing me in their townreads is a Very Bad Idea
(TM)
. (Not that it matters, though, since townreading/scumreading me gives zero towncred to them anyway.)
In post 979, Cephrir wrote:
shos 6 (MBulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Lord Mhork)

Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Squirrel Girl 1 (Moogle Dance Troupe)
Just want to say that the xofelf wagon dissipating gives me a sadface.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1005, T S O wrote:Nothing about her has really screamed Town to me here, at all.
-She has a strong townread on Venmar which she
flat-out refuses to explain
, despite making a readslist and telling people she would explain if needed. Yes, you read that right.
-The other memorable thing I remember her doing this game is self-meta, which to be blunt, is trash and is easy for scum to do.
-Townmastin usually, y'know, looks town at this stage. She doesn't. She looks completely insipid.
-SINCE WHEN DOES MASTIN LURK?

This post is wrong on SO many levels. For a start, yes, I flat-out refuse to explain my Venmar read, and yes, I did say I would offer to explain my reads if needed...
with the disclaimer that Venmar would
not
be one of the reads I would explain
. Explicitly. I said I'd explain
any of my
LESSER
reads
, which Venmar most certainly is not. You're leaving out that detail.

I don't remember really doing self-meta, which means that whatever you're thinking of would have to be a ramble...which guess what, I don't do as scum. (I actually figured out the psychological reason for this, btw. As town, I have a compulsive habit of mentioning what my scumplay is. I have pride. I describe it, telling people how awesome it is. As scum, I don't need to describe it......because
I'm
showing
it
. And damn proud of it. Thus, why rambling about my scum meta is, in fact, a towntell of mine.)

I have done PLENTY of content things this game, having commented on
literally every major issue in the game
, more than basically any other player can claim to have done themselves. No player. Absolutely NO player. Hasn't received at least some attention to me, placing me in the running for having the most content of ANY player in the damn game.

I am ridiculously town, and it'd take a blind man not to see it. Which you can tell by, y'know. All the various townreads on me and the complete and utter lack of scumreads on me. And furthermore, to drive the point home: FUCK YES I LURK AS TOWN. I advocate it as
good town strategy
. It carries with it the risk of falling behind (I am right now, posting blindly rather than informatively in large part thanks to the holiday weekend), but holds a MASSIVE payoff with refined posting being the result, refined posting that is more precise and deadly as a result.
In post 1009, T S O wrote:but if it's a hydra, why is it inactive?
This is even worse. (ESPECIALLY for anyone who has seen any of my hydras.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1032, Venmar wrote:
In post 1030, AngryIcerink wrote:This is pretty much the definition of active lurking.
Holy shit, no offence AP but I swear I thought you were better at this game.
^ (though it does give a bit of a :shifty: reaction, not budging from townish-for-now, 'cause I actually saw something looking legit town in the post. That said, the AP/Iece badcop/goodcop routine is getting old. I prefer it vice-versa.)
The shos read is good, the Shroomish and Venmar reads suck ass.
In post 1050, Cephrir wrote:
shos 7 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)

Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
The shos wagon is bad, and town on it should feel bad.
In post 1074, Squirrel Girl wrote:The following votes appear to be going nowhere, maybe people should move them or try to get a second vote on them, or something?
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)
Y&B can go places. Others, I agree with.
In post 1056, Young and Beautiful wrote:shos is using metadefense.
Considering that I have barely played with this user before, I'm going to ignore them.
>You're voting shos.
>Meta suggests that shos is town.
>You decide to ignore the meta on shos.
>You don't pay attention to shos in spite of voting them.

:neutral:
:?
:igmeou:
In post 1072, Lord Mhork wrote:Right now scum can hop on her and just check in every now and again to say they're still waiting while they lurk the thread to death
The fact that scum HAVEN'T hopped on her should be a bit of a giveaway, Mhork.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1077, beastcharizard wrote:I think I have been anti-town thus far by not claiming. I have been debating claiming or not for a while and I decided I probably should claim. I am town human unpoisonable townie. I can do flavor too if you would like but that doesn't actually matter. This means that there is a way to poison in this game. This might be the way to kill in this game which would be the weird mechanic.
This is all the info I know.
The reason I think me not claiming is anti-town is because I was with holding information that the town could potentially find useful. How it could be useful I don't know right now but it probably will be later.
*fistpump*
Told ya he was town, Venmar! (My reasons mighta seemed like crap, but my conclusion was correct.)
In post 1107, Lord Mhork wrote:He slipped and to the best of my memory he hasn't adequately explained it. That's sketch as fuck.
There's been plenty. Players are ignoring it because it's inconvenient to them or because they don't want to see it. (Scum/town respectively.)
In post 1099, geists wrote:You're trying way too hard to dismantle a wagon that isn't even leading the pack atm.
(Believe me, I've noticed. It's made me go all :igmeou: on Mhork.)
In post 1104, AngryIcerink wrote:Really? The shos wagon seems pretty 'easy' to me. Half the pressure on him is because he 'slipped'.
^This.
xofelf is most certainly NOT an easy wagon.

shos most certainly IS an easy wagon.

Night, day.
In post 1110, Lord Mhork wrote:YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE DOING THAT. YOU ARE NLT THE ONLY ONE ON THE WAGON. IM NOT SAYING YOU ARE VOTING HER FOR PRESSURE. IM SAYING ITS EASY TO VOTE HER FOR PRESSURE AND SCUM CAN HOP ON AND COAST
For the record: my vote was no pressure vote. It was a vote to lynch scum. That the xof wagon has peaked at 6 and consistently failed to gain strength, whereas the shos wagon never dips below 6 and has, should tell you that scum are doing exactly what you're saying...with SHOS, not xofelf.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1125, Cephrir wrote:
xofelf 8 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always, Nero Cain, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)

shos 6 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)
Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, shos)
Wake88 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Katsuki 1 (Wake88)
Not Voting 4 (neil1113, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf)
For the record: the sketchiest name on the xofelf is late-joiner BBMolla, and even then could just be scum scumhunting. Before that, it's Nero Cain. The third-most-scummy name isn't even scummy, it being Egg who's more likely town than not. Same for AIR. Same for Dan. Same for geists. This is not a scum-driven wagon.

In contrast, the only name on the shos wagon I wouldn't lynch is Majiffy. BulbaFenix I lean towards town I guess, and maybe I also do for ProHawk, but TSO/Mhork/Y&B are all pretty sketch. The Nero wagon's okay but meh, so is the Wake wagon; they're okay, but not great, and have players on them that are mostly okay, but also not great.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1135, xofelf wrote:But one thing I did notice in my readthrough before I left was SquirrelGirl doublevoted and they are both represented in the vote count.. How did everyone miss that?
I didn't. Commented on it, even. It does in fact make her more likely to be town.
As for the votes on me, other than what appears to people as me lurking, I don't understand the votes on me.
ITT we learn that a scum PT-with-daytalk has Mhork/xofelf and/or scumbuddies make a comment about the case on xofelf being lurking. :cool:

I might be wrong on the Birds-scumread, btw.
In post 1142, shos wrote:(anyone willing to flashwagon molla?)
*raises hand*

Not absolutely sure he's scum, but he's at the very least a candidate for scum. Still, though, priorities.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Always »

So where I'm at is that I think we should limit wagons to be:
{xofelf, Young and Beautiful, TSO} and see how things develop from there.

I really think our lynch should be one of the three, and I'm willing to join in on either Y&B/TSO if they get the votes and fully support 100% the pushes there; I just currently am also supporting the larger push.

Should eat supper, so be back later!
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Always »

In post 1196, T S O wrote:why are you townreading Venmar again?
My answer will not change to this. To quote you,
Fuck off.

In post 1191, T S O wrote:mastin quit posturing and trying to organically scumread me while being really openhanded. it's pretty fucking obvious you are gearing up to vote me specifically and you're bad at faking "development-of-scumreads". please don't try to do it.
Yes I do suck at organically developing scumreads as scum in single-faction, and yes I do absolutely suck at the overall development of my scumreads.

That my reads this game are
ridiculously
organic should be all the proof in the world to you that I'm town. :cool:

In post 1194, T S O wrote:this is really disgusting. you are literally trying to blackmail people into townreading you.
Yeah, and...?

In post 1197, T S O wrote:You will also justify your Bulbazak townread, by the way.
Well, it's not exactly a strong townread so it'll be easy to rip to shreds, 'specially since I was originally scumreading them. I'll need to iso them to give a proper explanation of my feelings about the slot which overall lean towards town, but my basic feeling is that BulbaFenix's early posting, while looking to be highly wrong, was not itself meaningful. When they posted later, they hit a lot of good notes, had good tone, good reactions, have been saying a lot of good stuff, and all-in-all acting a lot more town.

As I said. Weakish townread. Especially without doing the accompanying iso. I'll get back to you about doing it probably tomorrow. (By the time I catch up and run errands, I don't think I'll have any time left today to do the iso to get a better explanation.)

In post 1184, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1149, Always wrote:
In post 784, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:I have already indicated that the difference between Shos and others today is that
Shos's wagon was very low-resistance, which is correlated with a town alignment.
@bolded oh smurf no
You can't call him out on this without also calling me out on this, as this has, is, and continues to be my stance on the matter as well.
I only kinda skimmed so I may have missed this but I didn't see you say this.
Well I did. Multiple times. Quite explicitly, in fact. My wording was more or less, "shos would be a meh read, if not for the circumstances around the wagon making me think he's town". AKA, low-resistance = town. The shos townread has since become much, MUCH stronger with recent developments and his overall play.

In post 1166, xofelf wrote:So you're saying people haven't been voting me for what they seem to see as lurking? Cuz I'm pretty damn sure that's what I'm seeing here.
Literally the only players who have said anything about you lurking have been...
...Players defending you.

Nobody on the wagon joined for "scum lurking".

It was always other reasons.

In post 1193, T S O wrote:Mastin, could you limit your post to 3 a day? It's just no-one wants to see you spam the thread. Make one post, not seven. I'd ask you to cut down on your walls, but I know it makes you happy, so cool.
I realize that you're scum trying to invoke a reaction, but this low-blow will not work on me.

In post 1195, T S O wrote:Limit wagons? Let's limit our wagons and go from there?
Yes.

To yourself, Y&B, and xofelf.
All three wagons have traction and have a significant chance of flipping scum.

No other wagon meets both criteria even remotely.
Thus, we should be focusing on all three, and eventually see which wagon we consolidate on of the three.

I mean, if another wagon pops up that holds significant traction, maybe it'd be a good candidate. (Nero comes to mind.) But I simply don't see it happening. (In Nero's case, because, y'know, lynching Nero D1 is generally a bad idea, and too many players are going to offer resistance his alignment regardless. Such as myself. Even if I were scumreading him, I wouldn't wagon him D1.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Always »

In post 1226, geists wrote:Y&B and Clyton/neil1113 are also scumreads.
Y&B is scum, sure, but Clyton/neil? 100% town. Don't pursue further, pleaseandthankyou.

In post 1219, T S O wrote:
In post 1030, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1009, T S O wrote:but if it's a hydra, why is it inactive?
Wow. You are just looking for any excuse to scumread mastin and it stinks.
oh, yes AP, very good! When multiple players are playing together and yet there's still no posting, that's not suspicious at all! Well done! Be quiet unless you have something intelligible to say.
AP's a god at reading me, TSO.
Seriously.
If every single other one of AP's reads were to be wrong, the ONE read of his above all others you'd place trust in is his read on me.
Him saying I'm town is DAMN-well something intelligible to say.

How the fuck would Always randomly referring to a game you played in be "reaaaaaaalllllllly good thinking" and make her "so town"?
Not played in.
shos modded it.
Modded a LOTR game. Look at the roles, there.
Frodo was a ringbearer.
Aragorn was a friendly neighbor. (Makes sense given his role.)
Smeagol was a ringbearer who if he got the ring would convert into a third-party survivor but was otherwise town-aligned. (You literally cannot get a more accurate depiction of him.)
Samwise Gamgee was a VT, and Lurtz a mafia goon. (You can make an argument for Sam not being a VT, but Lurtz most certainly IS a Goon.)
Boromir was a bodyguard. (Seriously, think of how he died: protecting Merry and Pippin, at the cost of his own life. That's a bodyguard.)
Treebeard was a 1x vigilante. (Think of his fury at the actions of Sauroman and his immense strength, yet how it was focused on a singular target. One shot vig fits this perfectly, as he strikes out in vengeance.)
The Witch King of Agmar was a 1x Vanillaizer. (Which fits with how debilitating he was to the heroes--he poisoned Frodo and crippled him with an injury that never fully healed, he broke Gandalf's staff, he badly hurt Merry, he nearly killed Eowin, he basically was the most hindering direct foe fought, but the injuries he inflicts mostly came with a cost. In the latter two cases, his own life.)
Merry was a VT.
Sauroman, who has eyes everywhere, was a rolecop.
Elrond was a double-voter, making sense thanks to his overall larger indirect presence, yet still having a fairly weak power compared to other more major characters.
Pippin was a VT.
Bilbo was a burglar, who could steal the ring from others...which, y'know, is kinda his thing.
Scum had, and I quote from shos, this as their fakeclaims:
Scum will not recieve fakeclaims; however, they will be given a list of, like, 6~ figures who are not in the game, with which they can build fakeclaims as they wish together with wikipedia.
shos didn't give the scum direct fakeclaims. He let them fend for themselves.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Always »

And again, that last bit is important.
This isn't some distant event from ages ago.

That LOTR game ended less than a month ago. (Unless my sense of time is way off; I haven't bothered to check the end date.)
He had no problem with that.
He saw no problem with that.
He designed a game like that.

Meaning that he, as a player, is going to be thinking exactly the same way as he does as a mod.
And his play this game has been DEAD-on as to what he would expect as a town-aligned player who thinks the way he modded is the norm.

It could not be faked.
shos is town.
So strongly town that I'm willing to risk my life on it. (Heck, he might not be a mason, but he's an honorary mason at this point as far as I'm concerned. I'll fight to the death to protect him just as I would for Clyton/neil and Venmar.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Always »

In post 1241, geists wrote:I'll form my reads as I see fit pleaseandthankyou.
Go ahead for any others.

Take my word on Clyton/neil.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Always »

Like.

Scumread me, pretty damn bad but not impossible from town. (Albeit improbable.)
Scumread Clyton/neil or Venmar, pretty damn bad but not impossible from town who places little/no faith in me.
Scumread Clyton/neil or Venmar, while having faith/trust in me, basically an instant :igmeou: reaction from me, not necessarily from scum but highly likely from scum all the same.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Always »

(And yes, I am a manipulative bitch.
Don't give a damn.
I'm right. 100% on this.
I will manipulate you all I like when it comes to something that SURPASSES a Rancid-level townread.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Always »

In post 1249, T S O wrote:It's like you're trying to dissuade me from attempting to read you or analyse your posts.
Nah. I'm literally a fucking book, open to read by all. Couldn't be more transparent if I tried. Even in my opacity I have transparency.

Let me tell you, mastin, your little charade stops here.
In the slim remote chance you are town, it is unhealthy just how smugly I am enjoying the entirety to which you are wrong.

I'll help you improve your scumplay by showing you its flaws right here!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, about that. Nobody here has any tips to give me on my scumplay (aside from possibly AP) because nobody here has actually been able to consistently beat it (aside from sort-of AP).
For that matter, it runs vice-versa, too; nobody here has actually been able to consistently beat me as scum (aside from sort-of AP), thus, is not even that much of an authority on improving MY scumplay (aside from possibly AP). I teach others; others give me little to learn from. There's a reason I have both a Professor Mafia AND Don Corelone scummy nom; it is because I've got a realistic chance of becoming Don Mafia (y'know, like Vi is Professor Paragon? :P).

In post 1247, T S O wrote:In other news, I do not give a flying fuck if you think AP's great at reading you or not! Perhaps when I show you my opinion on you, which isn't flattering at all, you'll think I'm great at reading you too!
It'd almost be funny if it weren't so PATHETIC.
...Oh, hell, I'll laugh anyway.

In post 1253, T S O wrote:You haven't manipulated anyone here.
Yes I have. I'm manipulating everyone with my emotional blackmail to shut down their suspicions on Clyton/neil and Venmar. shos has been added to that, too, since he's 99% likely to be town.

Multiple people have you pegged as scum (me, NC, HS).
None of whom (aside from Nero who's not exactly being a paragon of towniness right now) have any authority at reading me. Shroomish admitted that the reasons he scumread me were because he didn't like my style, and has since dropped it. Nero's avoiding giving a direct reason for me being scum because if such a reason exists, I'm fairly certain it'd be for interactions tied to his scumread on another slot. And you...well, you I'm enjoying taunting and playing around since you haven't realized just how utterly screwed you are for pushing me.

You're not as good as scum as you think.
Oh, but I am. I'm the most dangerous scum player on the site right now. A grand total of two players stand a chance against me, one being AP and the other being zMuffinman. And AP I can beat fairly easily thanks to others not trusting him and his easily-nightkilled status. (zMuffinman, though, not so much.) The best part of it is that I let people think my skills as scum are worse than they are when I'm scum, like you think, just so that they get in their heads false impressions of my actions as scum if I've flipped, or false impressions of my alignment if I'm alive. And guess what:
It works
beautifully

and your posturing doesn't convince anyone of you being town, by the way.
I don't need to convince anyone that I'm town. It's self-evident. What I'm doing now is basically just toying with you, laughing at you, smirking at you being either scum or utterly, entirely, 100% ignorant in your own arrogance. (Yes, I'm arrogant, no it's not unjustified when I'm up against shit like this.)

In post 1255, geists wrote:Your Rancid-level townread or mine?
I'll be happy to talk to you about the Clyton read.
Mine.

Which you should realize the significance of, considering Rancid was, what? 97.5%? 98%? Something like that.
Clyton's 100%. So I'd rather not talk about it, as with Venmar.

In post 1252, Nero Cain wrote:less posting more sheeping Nero.
Yeahno.

You wanted people on shos.
You want people on Squirrel.

Attack someone who can actually be scum fairly realistically (if the average person has a 25% chance of being scum, Squirrel's at, like...I dunno, 5% or something), sure, sheepage.

Until then, not a damn chance.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1276, Lord Mhork wrote:Also fun fact I have consistently beaten scum you~
Nope, not really. Small sample size, not really that much of a direct contributor to my downfall in all but one, using tells that are obsolete and have been for a long time, being right for the wrong reasons, and not to mention that I beat you in our newbie game (admittedly by nightkilling you N1 but still).

In post 1275, T S O wrote:your arrogance is so disgusting and unfounded.
Oh, believe me.

When it comes to being arrogant, I never let it be unfounded.

Like, my scumread on you is not arrogance. It's weak. You'll note I'm not actually voting you. That's because I don't hold absolute certainty on it.
My scumread on Y&B and on xofelf are both not arrogance. They're stronger, but not absolute.
My townreads on players like, say, BulbaFenix are not born of arrogance; they're weaker reads, not absolute ones.
My townreads on players like Venmar, Clyton, and shos? Not born of arrogance, and certainly not unfounded, but I'm being arrogant about them because I know them to be correct.
The main bit of my arrogance is also in knowing that I am town to the nth degree, thus why I laugh. Quite literally LAUGH. At the thought of opinions to the contrary.

It is admittedly an unhealthy habit, one that is easily unlikable. But sometimes, I just can't help it. It's good to be smug some times. The key is in not being smug all the time, and to know what to be smug about. Which I most certainly know. Venmar's town. Clyton/neil's town. shos is town. I am town. Facts so hilariously obvious that I have every right to be arrogant about them.

Engage me on, say, BulbaFenix, and you'd note a flip in a switch. The arrogance would vanish completely and entirely. The smug tone would be gone, without so much as a single trace. 'Cause on that front, I'd hold no arrogance. On that front, I have no foundation for it. But here? Oh, yes. I most certainly have plenty. Dead serious when I meant it. Engage me on lesser reads. I'll explain politely, civilly, and in a kind way. Engage me on these stronger townreads, I'll be blunt, forceful, and arrogant, 'cause I'm right on 'em.

In post 1281, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I kinda thought Mastin was town, (and I'm trying out a new tell, btw I read Mastin correctly as scum in the last two games) but Mastin's reads are really bad and she's just being a lot of noise.
If your tell is activity-based, I'm going to lol.

Otherwise, carry on.

As for reads, name the ones that are bad. Because aside from Clyton, Venmar, shos, and to some extent, Squirrel Girl...my reads are incredibly malleable and I'd listen. But those reads, I'm firmly planting my foot down to say, "They are town, so fuck off."

Why do you think I'm scum?
For bad reads. :P
(You're more null than scum, actually.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1291, Lord Mhork wrote:TSO fwiw I'm basing my knowledge of scum Mastin on les Mis
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31879
Her arrogance seemed more forced and less organic here, like she was trying to play the role. I feel like Mastin is more likely to be an unabashed arrogant narcissist when she feels like she's in her element as a townie. She obviously thinks very highly of her town game and so is eating up what she perceives as obv towniness.

The only argument I could see for scum Mastin right now is her obsession with 'my scum game is so good you don't even know,' but that reasoning feels way to weak for me to vote right now
See, like this, Mhork. The latter which you see as being a reason for me being potentially scum is
actually one of my largest current towntells
. (I'll break it as scum someday eventually 'specially since I'm aware of its existence, but it's not been broken yet.) The former which is your actual reason is off of a single game, is weak, and a completely inaccurate assessment of my psyche.

In particular?
I hold absolutely no pride in my towngame.
I hold every bit of pride in my scumgame.
I do not let my reads get prideful unless I have reason to have pride in them as town.

Thus, why you're not really an authority.

Butyeah, should be leaving soon.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1303, Nero Cain wrote:Can you explain why SG and Ice are town?
Sure! Will do, likely tomorrow.

I mean, I didn't even get a chance to run my errands, and am running on overtime this game right now.

Brief version, though, is that SG's posting is mostly town aside from a singular element that doesn't hold weight, and the role while not 100% town is more likely town than not adding up to a prob-town player.
For AIR it's not so much a townread as a lack of a scumread, which means that if AP's scum, he's specifically aiming for fool-Mastin scumplay, which is difficult to maintain and is detrimental to his faction the longer he's forced to keep it up. (It takes a lot of effort--less given multiball, but still enough to be stressful.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1312, Lord Mhork wrote:You know you're not the best player, right?
'Course I'm not.
I'm one of the best scum players in the game.
I'm actually only a mediocre-at-
best
town player.

Thus, why I hold zero arrogance when it comes to reads I have no reason to hold arrogance for.
I have reason to hold arrogance on Clyton, Venmar, shos, and myself.

Dead serious. Compare the tone in my posts between my greater reads (the above) and lesser reads (all others)--difference between night and day. The above are smug, the others are more casual, relaxed, and open.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1315, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh my fucking god NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU MASTIN
Apparently it does because you've ignored my telling you to ask me about other players, for the most part.

I will be humble and civil about almost every player on the list.

About reads on myself, about reads on Clyton/neil, Venmar, and shos?
Not so much.

Everyone right now is asking (aside from one or two exceptions) about one of the above, and thus, is getting the arrogance.
If they actually bothered taking my advice and asking about others, whoooooooooooooooole different Mastin would emerge.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1323, shos wrote:and neither mala OR mastin have been in that game.
Hate to rain in on your parade, but......*points to the origin of 3tm's name* :P

In post 1326, T S O wrote:She's trying to fake arrogance.
Faking arrogance is so 2013. In 2014, it's REAL arrogance, alignment regardless. ;)

I have never, ever seen her act like that.
Newsflash:
Mastin is one of the most unpredictable, chaotic, random, and surprising players on the site. A younger DGB you could say. (Along with all the ups and downs that come with that position.) You would have to play dozens upon dozens of games with me to not be continuously surprised. And even then, you'd end up still occasionally amazed at my antics, having thought yourself numb to them but still having been caught off-guard by them anyway.

She knows that arrogance is seen as a towntell to the majority of the players here, so she keeps. on. dropping. it.
Hey, I told you why I've had arrogance. You even know how to get me to stop being arrogant, but you're not going to take me up on the offer.

it's all there, ffery, if you want to see.
The problem is that if you were to be town, you're seeing what you want to see.

In post 1319, Always wrote:I will be humble and civil about almost every player on the list. About reads on myself, about reads on Clyton/neil, Venmar, and shos? Not so much. Everyone right now is asking (aside from one or two exceptions) about one of the above, and thus, is getting the arrogance. If they actually bothered taking my advice and asking about others, whoooooooooooooooole different Mastin would emerge.
Better way of saying this: Clyton/neil, Venmar, and shos (with an outlier in Squirrel Girl who isn't a member but shouldn't be bothered) are my central core townbloc. If someone fucks with them or fucks with me (that is, claiming to know me when they don't--Egg and Mhork come to mind; I do NOT like people who are right for the wrong reasons, even if townreading me correctly), then I will be fucking them back by being an ass.

If people talk about players outside the townbloc, then that side of me doesn't appear.
At all.
Even remotely.

In post 1376, The Goat wrote:Is the any chance whatsoever this giant clusterfuck of dick/brain measuring could take a back seat to actual scum hunting for a little bit?
Actually, I think there's good info to be had. Haven't analyzed it all as much as it could be, but there's some nice content.

It's also a nice way to make a statement.

In post 1345, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm really confused. When did YB have a spine?
Surprised me, too. I've lost my interest in lynching there for now. Might be scum, but they did in fact look really town in the TSO exchange.

In post 1386, AngryIcerink wrote:Mastin can I ask as a favor that you keep playing Shroomish as null at best?
Uhm...okay. I guess. I mean, that IS a bit of a favor since Shroomish was a fairly decent townread, but sure.

(See? This is me, not being arrogant. :P)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1393, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Bleh. Did youdraw scum
again
, Mastin?
Peh.
I
wish
But noooooooooooooooo.
I just HAD to be anti-scum.

Nobody wants me to be scum more than myself. I had prepared an awesome scumgame, even.
This isn't an awesome scumgame. Antagonize players to get townreads on me? A fucking joke. I've been doing that since 2012. I could do what I've done this game since...actually, fuck 2012. I could do that in 2011. No, fuck that. I could do that in 2009. (Admittedly, it took until 2011 to do
well
...) I specifically have been gloating I could do better. But no. Not this game.
Anti scum.

Fuck 'random' number generators. :evil:
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1405, BulbaFenix wrote:But neither of them were playing in this game at the time. So how could you want to draw scum to outplay them if they weren't playing?
*points to signup thread*
Look at the post where I said I invited AP but he was probably already in the game as Birds of Prey.

I bombed players' inboxes to get the game absolutely
filled
with players I know, respect, and have seen me before. Because I wanted to gather the ultimate audience to my show. zMuffinman and AP were some of my first invites for that reason. You have no clue how much I wanted to draw scum this game. I put all of that energy into it, and even explained in-thread multiple times that I was vying for it because I wanted to show people. SO badly. That I had it in me to play a solid scumgame. I anticipated daytalk existing this game. I theorized as to what kinds of roles would and wouldn't be in the game. I had a fakeclaim (not mod-provided) planned out which of course would be modified on circumstances and timing depending on things in-thread.

I got none of it. Most the players I asked were too busy. (I did get some, though.) I didn't draw scum. Instead, I got stuck as anti-scum. Quite depressing, actually, when you think about it. All that time and effort spent preparing for it, and yep, of course I ended up being punished for it by landing this.

In post 1403, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:You just keep looking worse to me.
Fuck that. I'm conftown. Dealwithit.

In post 1402, geists wrote:This is a really interesting townbloc, mostly in the players that aren't in it.
Did I mention my reads are (mostly) fluid right now? I could be convinced of (almost) anything. I have a central townbloc. Squirrel's not in it but is the nearest player to it.

Other players I suppose could be in it if I think about it. Like, thinking, Majiffy's *probably* at minimum an outlier for the townbloc.

But while I have very strong townreads on, say, MDT and AD, they're not players I hold the same feelings for as I do for my townbloc. I have a bond, effectively a pack with those inside the townbloc. Those outside the townbloc are therefore malleable reads. Some reads (like the aforementioned MDT/AD reads) are unlikely to change, but can change in theory. The townbloc reads will not, to the point where a cop claiming a guilty would get lynched by me. So please do take my word for it...
I'd still like to talk with you about your Clyton read, because based on one game played with him (where he was scum), I can see that his participation in this game was quite different, but I don't know why that difference should be called strongly town. 2 data points, one flip.
...That when I say it, no means no. I'm not going to.

None of my scumreads right now are strong.
Most of my townreads are not strong. At all.

Don't really know/care which head this is, but let me put the above in perspective by something ffery will understand, by continuing it with the finish:
When it comes to the townreads that
are
strong, I hold absolute faith in them. They are my rocks. If all other reads of mine changed, these reads would not change. They are my baselines. The thing the rest of the game rests on. My wording may be more like, I dunno, a Tammy-description of this type of townread rather than the ffery-description of the type of townread, but it should be at least close enough that you can understand it.

So trust me.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1416, T S O wrote:you're nowhere near conftown.
If you say so. :roll:

In post 1417, T S O wrote:How do you know daytalk doesn't exist again?
Sorry, I misspoke. Many apologies. Bad wording on my part; I understand the confusion.

I explicitly think scum
have
daytalk. (I simply didn't get to use scum daytalk. I'm stuck as anti-scum.) I've said this multiple times throughout my iso. You can find references a plenty to me saying scum players have said something in their scum PT.

In post 1408, Nero Cain wrote:What happens when those strong town reads flip scum?
They won't.

This isn't a scenario where I say, "I have no plans in place for if I'm wrong."
This isn't a scenario where I have nothing if I'm wrong.

It's a simple truth that they're town, 100%, and there is no scenario where they flip scum. It's not a case where I haven't given thought to the what-if. It's a case where there IS no what-if. None. Zero. Nada. Just the town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1443, T S O wrote:I would love it to be a scum slip.
That's because you'd love to have me be scum.

Alas.

In post 1445, Majiffy wrote:I skimmed most of the posts in the past 10 pages or whatever the fuck there was.
Nothing worth reading.
Stop wasting my time and get back on shos.
Majiffy, I'll be blunt:
No.

Frankly, if it weren't for your stubbornnes on shos being scum (he isn't) and focusing on him to the exclusion of all other reads (a :igmeou: inducing move itself), you'd be a strong, STRONG candidate for townbloc core.

In post 1435, AngryIcerink wrote:Is anybody opposed to lynching Mist? The few posts that exist are scummy as balls. If anybody thinks Mist is town they should challenge me to a children's card game over it.
Eh, I haven't found her scummy, but I don't particularly rate her as a pillar of towniness.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1481, Venmar wrote:going to do this and come to tso later
vote: shos
Bad Venmar, Bad! Bad! And here I was thinking that you might be getting a doggy-treat of a TSO vote, but if you're going to misbehave like this...

In post 1465, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Mastin - could you look at my case for Nero scum and offer a thought or two?
It makes you look more town, and pushes Nero ever so slightly closer to scum, but otherwise, doesn't really have an oomph-factor for me. He could be town, he could be scum; it's too soon to tell.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by Always »

Oh, might as well use this post to apologize that I'm not providing the reads I said I'd do yesterday; got a last-minute call (literally, last minute on my cell phone) to come in and do some work today, soyeah. Also,
Mod: Mastin half of this hydra V/LA from July 16th until July 24th
I leave for my cousin's wedding in Nebraska on the 17th; I get back on the 21st. 22nd is recovery-day, and 23rd is my birthday.
In post 1532, T S O wrote:But I wouldn't say that to AP, seeing as he's townreading mastin for no reason, just like mastin is townreading VENMAR for no reason...
No stated reason != no reason at all.

Reason exists. It's just not reasoning I'm sharing.

I'm noting Mhork doing a lot of lurker-defending.

In post 1561, T S O wrote:mastin
...Has not actually presented a case on you at all, but it exists.

You never asked. :P

(Note the difference. Reasons not sharing = sacred townread born of a den of enigmas. Reasons haven't shared = reads that I've simply procrastinated on having explained, but am more than willing to, given the chance.)

In post 1571, shos wrote:
Always

why is xofelf being voted.? I couldn't get this one for the last 60 pages
Honestly?
Sheeping the geists case, didn't like xofelf's early content, was the best counterwagon to your own, and circumstances around the wagon make it look towndriven and not on town.

Sooooooooooooo, not much.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Always »

So I'm too lazy to make my own readslist, so I'll just give commentary on other peoples' to give an approximation of where I stand in comparison.
In post 1580, AngryIcerink wrote:People I am very sure are town: Always, Venmar, Neil, Dan, Majiffy
People I don't really feel inclined to lynch Today:
TSO
, Squirrel, Geists, Sven,
BBMolla
Y&B
, Katsuki, Shos
---

People I want to lynch: Birds, Egg, Mist, BulbaFenix, ...Mhork, Nero, Xof

~AP. Up to date opinions for me.
Unless Molla's made himself obvtown (I forget), I object to that one. TSO I can see though currently disagree with. Y&B I have mixed emotions on.

As for lynch people: Birds I liked the Y&B push and some of their general content, but not sure otherwise. Egg is eeeeeeeeeeh. Mist is okay. BulbaFenix is another one I have mixed feelings on. Mhork goes back and forth. Nero's still developing. And xofelf's not much of a scumread but technically is one.

Soyeah, that's my thoughts on the above.

In post 1588, fferyllt wrote:
Town

Squirrel Girl
AngryIcerink
Majiffy
Always
Abomination - but they are kinda skating on what burning earth put into the thread imo.
Venmar
HighShroomish

Kinda Town

Lord Mhork
shos
T S O
Birds of Prey
ActionDan - was higher, read is going stale.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Svenskt Stål - probably should move him up but I'm annoyed.
Nero Cain
neil1113 - because I'm tired of mastin's condescension
Egg - probably belongs in the next higher group but I don't want to think about it right now.

Maybe Town

beastcharizard - maybe belongs in not so town.
BBmolla - being pretty useless now after some town-looking early posts
xofelf - grudgingly here

Not So Town

BulbaFenix - becoming pretty concerned that they've had so little impact on the game state.
Lemniscate - previous slot-holders didn't impress, and more data needed
Young and Beautiful
Mist7676 - scummy posts punctuate a lot of lurking

Stale Reads

ProHawk - was pretty town before fading
Katsuki - was kinda town and sliding downward. Assuming he'll be replaced.

More Data Needed

The Goat - mostly like him so far but fuck if I'll call him town yet when he ignored the game so long.
Neil is more town than I am, ffery. Butyeah, really liked the townread list. The only read I'd even remotely hesitate on (and it'd be bumping down, not eliminating nor disagreeing with) is Shroomish, and that's on AP's request.

Most of the kinda-town group I'm not exactly getting, though. Like the reads otherwise, though the townreads section is what I felt was the best.

Don't feel pressured by this, please. Not trying to force changes in read, just offering my own commentary on them.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1600, Cephrir wrote:
xofelf 6 (Egg, ActionDan, Always, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)
shos 6 (BulbaFenix, ProHawk, TSO, Majiffy, Venmar, Lord Mhork)
Young and Beautiful 6 (Birds of Prey, HighShroomish, geists, The Goat, xofelf, shos)

Nero Cain 3 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676)
Lemniscate 2 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
AngryIcerink 1 (Nero Cain)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Lemniscate)
Always 1 (beastcharizard)
Not Voting 1 (neil1113)
Just want to say that the Y&B wagon basically wasn't there before. It's worth commenting on, though I'm not sure I can make much of it at this very moment.

Side-note, but I haven't seen Mala posting and I do worry about the possibility of me having alienated her, so I think I'll be needing to give her a ping 'cause I think her input would help me actually have not-so-fluid reads outside my towncorebloc whereas right now they are, which we could maybe work out in our topic.

...Actually, reading, I kinda want to do a vanity vote.

Vote: BBMolla

He's not being town.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Always »

I think BBMolla's my strongest scumread.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Always »

Mala here. Although likely better for me to post tommorow after I focus on reading the posts I skimmed while on vacation.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Always »

Mastin here. Unlike Mala, I will be posting stuff tonight. But it will be a bit of a mess, since admittedly, I fell quite a bit behind. (Okay, so I did catch a few random details here and there, but I haven't been following along actively, meaning that if there were 500 or so posts since my last, I'd reckon I've read something like 25 of them. That's a fairly good guess at a ballpark figure.) And I will only skim when it's appropriate to do so.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Always »

Oh, only 11 pages. Not too terribly much; thought it was more. Butyeah, not exactly a light catch-up.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1657, Lord Mhork wrote:Wait why do you think scum have day talk, mastin
Because they do.

In post 1699, shos wrote:holy fucking shit, Hs is town. there's no way scum would go through all the trouble to make such post.
Do kinda agree with this.

In post 1676, Majiffy wrote:It is ludicrous how hard it is to get a shos lynch.
Maybe because, y'know. shos is town.

In post 1654, BBmolla wrote:Like it should be obvious why I just want the day to end, don't be stupid.
Nope, not really.

In post 1653, BBmolla wrote:Mastin it's been 67 pages, stop wasting time with a vote one me pls
Don't think it's a waste, sorry.
...Okay, maybe it is a waste in that it probably won't go to lynch, but it's a vote on scum I'm fairly sure.

In post 1693, Mist7676 wrote:Can I just float to Day 2? Please? I have like no content other than, I'm ok with Y&B Lynch :P
Vote: Young And Beautiful
For the record, I know Y&B's claim. And given that, this vote is hella-sketch.

In post 1701, Cephrir wrote:
Young and Beautiful 10 (Birds of Prey, HighShroomish, The Goat, xofelf, shos, TSO, geists, Abomination, Mist7676, Lord Mhork)

xofelf 5 (Egg, ActionDan, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)
Lemniscate 4 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål, ProHawk, Nero Cain)
shos 3 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Venmar)
Nero Cain 2 (Squirrel Girl, neil1113)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Lemniscate)
Always 1 (beastcharizard)
BBmolla 1 (Always)
Birds, Goat, xofelf, and Mist all are figures of extreme interest here; TSO is a figure of minor interest.
When it comes to the xofelf wagon, only name of interest is BBMolla, though maybe Egg needs another view to be safe.
Leminiscate wagon, though...not exactly liking the names there. Like, at all.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1708, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm town. If you don't believe me, cop me.
I do have a small issue--didn't you claim friendly neighbor?

Why ask for the cop, then? You already send the name of a person to confirm your alignment each night.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1779, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Ok, so as useless as Y&B are, I think they're actually right about two of their scumreads, probably by chance. I'm about 95% on both BoP and xof for scum (which is about as high as I go).

Xof's reaction to her wagon was not a town reaction, it's the reaction of scum who has a lot of partners (I'm also 95% that this is 20-7-1). She wasn't afraid of a mislynch, nor aggressive toward her attackers, because she knows they're all town. Her reaction to being wagoned in part for lurking is to lurk it off, which is of course going to be successful, because there's conveniently a player whom
nobody
is townreading and who is also being deliberately obnoxious. Conveniently, that wagon starts up nicely and goes full blast with no resistance.

And
BoP wrote:We got one week to get the rest of the votes needed.

is a request for sheeps from the town, because the wagon is already laden with scum, and at least one of those "almost deadline" votes is going to be "terrible" tomorrow.

Bulb is still also scum; wake-slot is probably scum if he wasn't WoTC'ed. One of the other votes on the Y&B wagon is scum, and it's not geists, shos, TSO, or mhork.
Really like this post, too.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1796, Lemniscate wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Young and Beautiful
After the past couple of pages, I'm okay with this direction.
Then again, however much I may not like the Lemi wagon...this vote kinda sucks.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1802, Svenskt Stål wrote:From a brief skim of the
Young and Beautiful
iso I am less than optimistic about the outcome.
Here is a
curve ball
from my
magic 8ball
neil1113
is
scum
Yeahno. neil's town.

Why these reads?

In post 1808, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:It's not even your behavior that makes you scum, and since apparently your into observing reactions rather than enciting them (I'm the same way!), this should be evident.

Nobody, nobody at all, has townread Y&B this game, and for good reason. They are clearly being deliberately useless; they decided to sign up as an anonymous hydra and see if they could get by blowing kisses and acting cutesy.

Unfortunately, they're probably town for roughly the same reason that you're probably scum. The circumstances of the wagons surrounding your slots coupled with the very high probability of a seven-man scumteam make Y&B the scum designated mislynch. Even the timing of it is awful, and plays directly into the "only a week left!" rubbish.

The constituency of the wagon is awful. Of the 11 names there, only geists, TSO, shos, and mhork are townreads. Does anyone seriously believe this is a town-driven wagon? I considered the possibility that this is all a big bus on a liability, but even that seems unlikely, because it's a hard-counterwagon to xolf, which makes little sense regardless of her alignment.
This is how I feel about shos vs. xofelf, by the way.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1852, T S O wrote:Shos or Nero.
Hmm.
Why did it become shos vs. Nero instead of Nero vs xofelf vs BoP?

shos is a horrible wagon. I was glad to have it dead, but one post I caught post-claim was a VC showing its reemergence.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Always »

In post 1910, T S O wrote:I really want Bulba to be town here.
So do I.

Not sure 'bout that, though.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Always »

In post 1940, geists wrote:If you don't like the lemniscate wagon then you don't like Nati. This interests me greatly.
Nah, I like your slot.

It's just I'm not fond of your company.

I don't really even oppose the Lemi wagon on principle of Lemi's "play".
Just have hesitation thanks to those wagoning the slot aside from you.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Always »

In post 2178, notscience wrote:Where the fuck is always

Here. I kinda haven't had full time to read what I skimmed last week. I was gone for 7 straight days with crappy Internet. I do know that I have 5 really strong townreads. Those five I don't see them moving anytime soon.

I know I haven't really liked Lemi as of late, but considering I missed a whole lot of stuff I'm not ready to move my vote.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Always »

For the record:
I will be analyzing the FUCK out of D1. If I have the capability, during the night.
If not, then should I survive, during D2.

But this shos wagon is horribad.

xofelf's probably scum, but let's wagon Lemi.
VOTE: Leminiscate.

Given the choice between lynching xof, Lemi, and shos, I'd choose them in that order. (shos should NOT be lynched.)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Always »

In post 2245, notscience wrote:fwiw I hate my company on this wagon
That's because I have said from the very beginning of the game and continue to maintain: the shos wagon is horribad and scumdriven.

Now with that taken care of, I suppose I should flat-out remove shos from the lynchlist altogether and put Nero in.

Order's the same. My personal preference would be xofelf-Leminiscate-Nero. However, practically, with xof's claim, Lemi wagon is likely best, with Nero as a secondary wagon.

Butyeah. shos's play has been town; shos's role is ridiculously town. Any town player who hasn't realized this deserves a MASSIVE mark of shame.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Always »

I really, really don't believe Lemi for multiple reasons. Like there's a few that I want to even talk to Mastin before blurting it out. I do think Lemi is fakin her role at this point and is trying to draw out any 'real' masons.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Always »

Also I think boP is town.

~ mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2714 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Always »

In post 2711, geists wrote:I don't really like anything about how lemniscate claimed.

Most of the wagons feel like they should be easy lynches in this player list. I think part of my hesitation is basically gambler's fallacy.

I really don't see how she would leave 'clues' to her partners in thread and not in the PT if she has day talk. A lot of what she says really mirrors exactly what Mastin has been saying.

I rather not explain further, but that's what at most makes this whole claim feel off.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Always »

In post 2717, notscience wrote:I'm back and forth on bop and always

I haven't been able to get a decent read on BoP all game, but now that I know it's Titus and PereV as a hydra I think I'm leaning more town than I was prior to having that knowledge.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Always »

In post 2720, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I'm low activity right now, but I see the lem claim and am keeping an eye on the thread.

4 masons is quite a lot if they're all confirmed town. Possible if they're the wolf pack, flavor-wise, but I don't buy it unless someone confirms. The timing is just terrible, and I would think a group of 4 would include someone with sense enough to have intervened. If only one of them has additional powers, I see little harm in one of the vanilla masons confirming it.

I believe the shos claim, and the Y&B claim. I don't believe xof, but it looks like we're waiting for tomorrow on that.

Lemi is likely not a mason.
Lemi is deff. not part of the wolf pack.

Titus is WK'ing and should stop it.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Always »

Actually yes Lemi please do character claim right fucking now.

Because keep claiming to be part of the wolf pack and ill push you til death

~mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2755 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Always »

Character claim now.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2763 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Always »

Why can't you just say I'm Kate Beckett? That shouldn't be against rules...
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Always »

Just say whom you are. As long as you don't directly quote anything besides your character and your role you're fine.

Elf and Shos both claimed...
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Always »

No, kikyo and asuka based on the wiki. You are lookin up species
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3017 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Always »

I still think its likely multiball, but the kill or something could have easily have been stopped. I really don't think one team for a large this size is right,
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3064, HighShroomish wrote:Fuck it. Always has too many damn posts for me to do anything in a span if an hour.
VOTE: Always

makes me really want them to claim or some shit like that.

Sorry, Mastin likes to spam and when I'm in a mood I do myself, however, I'm behaving this game.

Please don't role fish. Sorry Bub I'm not claiming. Especially when there's no need for it. I'm surprised you think we're scum.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3068 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Always »

I'm a demon, btw.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Always »

Oh since Mastin's VLA I'm going to take full adv and vote:

VOTE: Abom

I actually decided to fully read who's in your hydra. I'm not seeing the ones I know some meta on to be following town meta I'd expect out of them.

Mastin will likely change the vote, but I posted a reads list last night and she agreed on most of them besides a few and this one didn't clash.

So grawr. (:

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Always »

In post 2981, shos wrote:alright, so first of all, I now think that this is in fact NOT a multiball.

firstly, look at the flip(btw, awesome work whoever brought this wagon up!!! whjo was that?) - one of the band of seven. so it makes sense that naraku and the seven are a team, or something.

so my opinoin is that undead are scum and demons are town. if this is true, then I can confirm majiffy is town. not 100%, but yeah, I'm not voting him today. also my role is FUCKING COOL. awesome being the main char B) ...it's not that good for town I think, at least not yet possibly, but it's cool as hell :cool:

so who do we vote.
people who were on my wagon, which was a cw to scum.

VOTE: neil113 - as the last one to join the wagon is a more meaningful vote.

Also your vote is wrong. Please change it, Tia<3
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3079 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3078, Egg wrote:Just realized I'm down to just:
6. Majiffy
20. Clyton neil11132123.
Venmar
26. xofelf*

I clearly fucked up somewhere. Prohawk may be right about the bussing.

Jiffy and elf maybe. Venmar and Neil are no go's~
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3082 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Always »

Mastin thinks Molla is scum. I'm leaning scum on Shrooms. Sven I feel is townish, but Mastin doesn't agree totally on that.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Always »

In post 3105, Egg wrote:Always, is Y+B confirmed to you?

We didn't get anything but were double checking with the mod
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3134 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Always »

In post 3120, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3118, Lord Mhork wrote:I think commuting makes sense when you claim a really big power role >.>

Then Always wouldn't need to check with the mod to see if they got anything. They'd know they were untargetable, say so like I essentially implied.

We're not a commuter... Where are you getting this from?
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Always »

Okay so I think either y&b were either rb'd or we were jailed of some type.

Rather give Y&B another day to target someone as their claim is confirmable
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Always »

What I'm saying is I didn't get a message from Y&B.
Which implies to me one of those two things. I could think of reasons why we would get protection and I could see why a scum Rb'r would block Y&B. so both are possible imo
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3421 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Always »

Neil is town.
BoP is town.
Y&B is probably town.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Always »

VOTE: Jiffy
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3498, ActionDan wrote:I might have supported that vote before the whole weird herp-a-derp. now it's just silly.

Vote Xofelf or mhork even.

Nah, I think I like my vote where it is.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3551, notscience wrote:Majiffy if we're all the same roles that'd fucking suck

i feel like that's game breaking. i don't think it's true =\
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3554 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Always »

fery i did see your reachout.

do you want my personal reads or mastin's and I's reads? because we are a bit in a cog/dis area with certain players.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3557 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Always »

Last time we quickly talked about reads was on the 19/20th. I had posted something for her to look at which was a minor readlist.

Jiffy at the time was a townlean and she didn't have a problem with that.

I had Molla in a IDK area; Mastin think he's scum.
We clashed on a few of my townreads. {Kats, Sven, BoP, Elf}
(well elf I had down as null)

We agreed at the time on all of my scumreads, but this was post AIR death.

~although things likely have changed so this is probably all subject to change when she's back from V/LA.

My town list is practically {you, SG, ns, MDT, Venmar & Neil} (this is not in order of strength, if it was then move venmar/neil to the front and everyone back spaces and switch SG and ns.

The titus head gave me townfeels. Shos and Kats have been giving me townfeels lately.

I deff would love Shroom to be strung up with a close second at Abom. I still think Jiffy is scum, but will move if that avenue does continue to be closed.

also i need to sleep, so that's about everything you're geting for now.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3557, Always wrote:We agreed at the time on all of my scumreads, but this was post AIR death

ugh, this was before AIR death. is what i meant.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3699 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Always »

I'm on break at work -- well was.

THE NEIL WAGON MUST DIE. Right this instant.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3710 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3708, HighShroomish wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTE: NEIL

And HS disappears into the murk again...

okay that's it.

this can officially die by fire

VOTE: shroom
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3787 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Always »

Guys, BoP is deff not scum.
and Neil is deff not scum.

Can both wagons on them just die...

The Shroom wagon must soar. SOAR LIKE SHROOMS ON FIRAH SO WE CAN GET HIGAH ON THE SCUMFUCK'S SCUMFLIP
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3788 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Always »

Ceph -- ns isn't listed on the voting VC & neil is apparently a double voter (and I know that's not true ;))
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Always »

In post 3798, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: neil

Time to move our vote where it will be useful.

Always, how do you know neil isn't a doublevoter? Solely bc Squirrel Girl is?

Christ. Really?

Read.my.posts.

We aren't playing the stubborn I'm not goin to listen game. Read my posts and then vote shroom. I mean. If you believe I'm town then do this one little freaking thing for me please?

Also mist you freaking too.

If I don't see a wagon on Shroom before I go to the gym today fire will reign on this thread. I mean fire.

~Mala.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3813 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Always »

What's town about Shroom?
Neil isn't scum. That one I'm confident on.
BoP could be scum, but I have a decent scum tell on Titus. Plus Mastin is good at reading her: she's likely not scum.
I remember Mastin saying there was something that made Mist town, but I don't remember what it was.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Always »

Titus --

In post 3811, Always wrote:
In post 3798, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: neil

Time to move our vote where it will be useful.

Always, how do you know neil isn't a doublevoter? Solely bc Squirrel Girl is?

Christ. Really?

Read.my.posts.

We aren't playing the stubborn I'm not goin to listen game. Read my posts and then vote shroom. I mean. If you believe I'm town then do this one little freaking thing for me please?

Also mist you freaking too.

If I don't see a wagon on Shroom before I go to the gym today fire will reign on this thread. I mean fire.

~Mala.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Always »

That's actually quite hilarious. In so many ways. Considering PereV and I have barely ever played with scum-me. In fact, I don't believe he has. He has only played with SK-me. So where is this 'I'm great at reading Mala' coming from?

You still won't read my posts. You played with me more than him so frankly you should have more influence in decision making of a read in terms of me. Which you aren't. That utterly amazes me.

So what's YOUR personal read on me? Because I asked you to do one KEY thing and you haven't. (I'm not talking about Shroom)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Always »

I haven't heard from her in days. I'm kinda stuck solo here.

She's having personal issues for the new VLA but that ended Monday. I still haven't had contact with her since then.

So I'm kinda winging this and I hate that I'm on my own in a large game, but I am.

Still voting Neil isn't a good way to go. You should probably unvote. In all serious. If you think I'm town. He's town for sure.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3894, Malakittens wrote:Gah.

._.

Shoot me now.

Fucking dam it. I was doing so fcking good too!!
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3892, beastcharizard wrote:Derp is obviously the town pile because that is the one I am in.

Someone asked me to attempt to explain my townreads.

As for Neil. I can't explain much other than I know he's town. Call it gut. Call it whatever you want. But there's like a very little chance he's scum.

Which makes me think at least one of {Juffy, MDT, ns} could be scum.

As for BoP's townread. It's really meta and the way Titus is acting. This isn't scum her. I'd be hard pressed for anyone to give me a case on this slot for scum.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Always »

In post 970, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 967, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 963, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 960, Birds of Prey wrote:Jiffy please comment on someone other than shos. Your shos case is shit. Thank you.

Young and Beautiful you have no flavor knowledge. Great. How about contributing scumhunting knowledge?

Shroomish, is that a miller claim?

- Venus Fly Trap -

No. It's a 27-Shot Vig unlimited BP Unlychable claim.
Ditto what you said about Majiffy and YnB because I can't think of anything else to say to them.

Does your role PM explicitly say "Miller"? Please no pussyfooting.

If so, why didn't you claim in your first post.

- Venus Fly Trap -

No, it doesn't explicitly say Miller but I'm a town-aligned Demon, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm a miller.

I didn't claim in my first post because the whole miller thing didn't register at first but then I realized it and was like holy fuck I'm a miller.

Ugh.

Fuck. Whoever said this felt town it actually rings town, but could be faked.

Conflicted.

Ill get Mastin's opinion if she ever comes back.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Always »

So.

Ever get this feeling you have a townread who's actually scum. I'm feeling that right now with Geists for some reason. Don't know why, but just am.

Sven that Venmar vote is bad and you should feel bad.

Also as much as Y&B is confirm able in terms of the role.. Part of me wants them dead.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4124 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Always »

In post 4091, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4089, Oversoul wrote:Who are you?

If I wanted everyone to know my alt - I wouldn't have an alt. :P

;)
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4271 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Always »

Sorry OS! I took a back seat of the hydra for a bit, but since my vacation is over and Mastin is VLA I'm fully back.

I can kinda see NS scum. I didn't before but now I do.

Also fuck I feel like shit and I'm at work 2 hours early. I probably won't get my half hour break before deadline.

VOTE: Mist

l-1. I think?

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4388 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Always »

No good for me
No good for you
You walk away I see it through
Don't turn your back it's not alright
Without tonight would you want to

'cause we see the world through bloodshot eyes
And we can't decide who's on our side

VOTE: Y&B

Also I gave Mastin five days to show or I'm replacing in with my main.

~R
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4392 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Always »

Lol.

I always do song lyrics. They mean nothing. I just have the song in my head. I think I have done the dog lyrics maybe three times total in my games. :/

Because I have been having serious doubts about their claim. I can understand them trying to convey their action to us and getting blocked on our side (I feel like we drew protection), but I don't get why they keep trying to give their action to high profile players who have likely hood of dying rather than say someone who doesn't.

~R

Everybody screaming. We're only bleeding. Oh oh oh~
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4394 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Always »

Fuck.

This is how I feel about Y&B's claim and waiting ~