T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

I'll be ripping Venmar's post to shreds as well, while explaining why he's a rank hypocrite, but he's probably bad as opposed to scum.

You, however, are just scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Always »

(And yes, I am a manipulative bitch.
Don't give a damn.
I'm right. 100% on this.
I will manipulate you all I like when it comes to something that SURPASSES a Rancid-level townread.)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

less posting more sheeping Nero.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Post by T S O »

You haven't manipulated anyone here - multiple people have you pegged as scum (me, NC, HS). You're not as good as scum as you think - and your posturing doesn't convince anyone of you being town, by the way.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like even scum like, Mist AI, Malasin, kat, jiffy, and abomination get towncred just for sheeping me!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 am

Post by geists »

In post 1251, Always wrote:(And yes, I am a manipulative bitch.
Don't give a damn.
I'm right. 100% on this.
I will manipulate you all I like when it comes to something that SURPASSES a Rancid-level townread.)

Your Rancid-level townread or mine?

I'll be happy to talk to you about the Clyton read.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

I really hope you're not townreading mastin.
-Marquis
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 am

Post by geists »

It's like nobody reads my fucking posts.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Why should they when you're voting
me
?

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

geists, talk to me about SG?

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:39 am

Come on, babe,
talk
to
me
. I'll make it worth your while. ;)

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:41 am

Post by geists »

In post 1259, Nero Cain wrote:geists, talk to me about SG?

So far I've gotten mild town vibes from her posts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

she is so not town.

geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Post by geists »

In post 1260, Young and Beautiful wrote:Come on, babe,
talk
to
me

- y -

been there, done that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1260, Young and Beautiful wrote:Come on, babe,
talk
to
me

- y -

Acting like a third-rate prostitute just makes people scumread you.

That's not a joke; step the fuck up or mastin will mislynch you (unless you're on the same scumteam, in which case, carry on).
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

I'm not acting like a prostitute, I'm acting like a
temptress
. Big difference, babe.

- y -
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 am

Post by T S O »

I have read your posts from the latter half of your ISO and I can't find a read of Always. I hope it's scum. I worry it's not.

PEdit: No, temptress will get you strung up just as quickly.
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:45 am

Oh no!

T S O
, what do you suggest I post next, then, to escape the rope?

- y -
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I have good reason to know that Clyton was town. Lets not wagon him today.
~AP
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 am

Let's not wagon Young and Beautiful either; I'm leaning town on them too...

- y -
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

After their latest post, I think they might just be scum mad at all the townies getting cleared for dubious explanations.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1267, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh no!

T S O
, what do you suggest I post next, then, to escape the rope?

- y -

a) Content
b) Always vote
c) Content + Always vote
-Marquis
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 am

Post by geists »

In post 1266, T S O wrote:I have read your posts from the latter half of your ISO and I can't find a read of Always. I hope it's scum. I worry it's not.

The arrogance bugs me and could eventually affect my read depending on other aspects of play, but Always posted some very town stuff early in the game day and has continued to hit those notes occasionally. My read hasn't changed.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Always »

In post 1249, T S O wrote:It's like you're trying to dissuade me from attempting to read you or analyse your posts.
Nah. I'm literally a fucking book, open to read by all. Couldn't be more transparent if I tried. Even in my opacity I have transparency.

Let me tell you, mastin, your little charade stops here.
In the slim remote chance you are town, it is unhealthy just how smugly I am enjoying the entirety to which you are wrong.

I'll help you improve your scumplay by showing you its flaws right here!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, about that. Nobody here has any tips to give me on my scumplay (aside from possibly AP) because nobody here has actually been able to consistently beat it (aside from sort-of AP).
For that matter, it runs vice-versa, too; nobody here has actually been able to consistently beat me as scum (aside from sort-of AP), thus, is not even that much of an authority on improving MY scumplay (aside from possibly AP). I teach others; others give me little to learn from. There's a reason I have both a Professor Mafia AND Don Corelone scummy nom; it is because I've got a realistic chance of becoming Don Mafia (y'know, like Vi is Professor Paragon? :P).

In post 1247, T S O wrote:In other news, I do not give a flying fuck if you think AP's great at reading you or not! Perhaps when I show you my opinion on you, which isn't flattering at all, you'll think I'm great at reading you too!
It'd almost be funny if it weren't so PATHETIC.
...Oh, hell, I'll laugh anyway.
:lol:

In post 1253, T S O wrote:You haven't manipulated anyone here.
Yes I have. I'm manipulating everyone with my emotional blackmail to shut down their suspicions on Clyton/neil and Venmar. shos has been added to that, too, since he's 99% likely to be town.

Multiple people have you pegged as scum (me, NC, HS).
None of whom (aside from Nero who's not exactly being a paragon of towniness right now) have any authority at reading me. Shroomish admitted that the reasons he scumread me were because he didn't like my style, and has since dropped it. Nero's avoiding giving a direct reason for me being scum because if such a reason exists, I'm fairly certain it'd be for interactions tied to his scumread on another slot. And you...well, you I'm enjoying taunting and playing around since you haven't realized just how utterly screwed you are for pushing me.

You're not as good as scum as you think.
Oh, but I am. I'm the most dangerous scum player on the site right now. A grand total of two players stand a chance against me, one being AP and the other being zMuffinman. And AP I can beat fairly easily thanks to others not trusting him and his easily-nightkilled status. (zMuffinman, though, not so much.) The best part of it is that I let people think my skills as scum are worse than they are when I'm scum, like you think, just so that they get in their heads false impressions of my actions as scum if I've flipped, or false impressions of my alignment if I'm alive. And guess what:
It works
beautifully

and your posturing doesn't convince anyone of you being town, by the way.
I don't need to convince anyone that I'm town. It's self-evident. What I'm doing now is basically just toying with you, laughing at you, smirking at you being either scum or utterly, entirely, 100% ignorant in your own arrogance. (Yes, I'm arrogant, no it's not unjustified when I'm up against shit like this.)

In post 1255, geists wrote:Your Rancid-level townread or mine?
I'll be happy to talk to you about the Clyton read.
Mine.

Which you should realize the significance of, considering Rancid was, what? 97.5%? 98%? Something like that.
Clyton's 100%. So I'd rather not talk about it, as with Venmar.

In post 1252, Nero Cain wrote:less posting more sheeping Nero.
Yeahno.

You wanted people on shos.
You want people on Squirrel.

Attack someone who can actually be scum fairly realistically (if the average person has a 25% chance of being scum, Squirrel's at, like...I dunno, 5% or something), sure, sheepage.

Until then, not a damn chance.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:52 am

Well, then! Let's give it a try:

a) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games.

b) VOTE:
T S O

c) I think
T S O
is trying to distance his playstyle in this game from his playstyle in his recent scum games. VOTE:
T S O

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”