AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:38 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2699, notscience wrote:Their stances regarding me made my hair stand on end

I could be wrong, but I don't think Iec has even mentioned you. You only really acknowledged me here other than repeated mentions of comparing me to Tales of You and never really producing any conclusion from that meta comparison (that I noticed at least).

So what about my stance on you do you not like? Or is it really just "there's no way town ap is stupid enough to misread me" based off my (one?) statement about you.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 am

Post by notscience »

In post 2023, AngryIcerink wrote:NS is being intentionally oblivious; would lynch. Efforts to appear town are also half-hearted and tragic, would put him out of his misery.

This just feels gross. Like before everyone else comes in and says oh fuck he's town you're trying to implant in the minds of people I'm not accustomed to that I'm scum

In post 2061, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2058, geists wrote:IME people who have scum reads usually mention them all.

I was trying to figure them out from who you quoted in that post and what you responded to and it wasn't very edifying.

You still think Lemon is scum? I thought his little outburst here was townish. I agree with Molla though, mixed opinions. Is it bad that Molla is becoming my best townread?
@NS: I have mislynched you before and I've mislynched bigger names than you; you don't look town here. You really, really don't. Stop stirring up horseshit with Majiffy that is not going to accomplish anything and propose a compromise that is reasonable in the time we have available. Y&B is a claimed friendly neighbor.

I was reaching out to majiffy and you tried to stifle it. Not particularly a stance but I'm going to lie when I call it one so sue me

In post 2625, AngryIcerink wrote:Oh and I'm back to town on NS. Not that I was really entertaining a scumread on him seriously, but I realize my posting record and his interpretation of it could lead someoneto think otherwise!

This feels like "hahaha I was just joking about egging that guy's house!" when being questioned by the police about the subject

In post 2633, AngryIcerink wrote:NS is making a point that I approve of.

LEM is at L - 1

Majiffy tunneling on a townie on D1 is like...par. I am starting to question my faith in that town read though.

At an earlier point you implied that I'm generally disappointing. Now I'm making a
rare
one you approve of? No ty I don't like it nope
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:50 am

Post by notscience »

It might just be me not trusting anything you say after Tales

I don't know
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:57 am

Post by notscience »

I love how PV is posting elsewhere but can't be assed to post in a game that's almost to dl

(I think I saw that PV was part of BoP, correct me if wrong)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He is
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:08 am

Post by notscience »

I don't like either of the lead wagons.

VOTE: mist
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:16 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I don't really get your point re 2023 other than "AP called me scum, therefore he is scum". I'm not particularly proud of 2023, especially after being called out by Iec on my playstyle, so take that or leave it. I did get a twinge at something you did when you replaced in that made me :|, but my feeling there was never as strong as I made it sound.

In post 2701, notscience wrote:I was reaching out to majiffy and you tried to stifle it.

Majiffy has spent all Day talking about how Shos needs to die and basically telling anyone who thinks otherwise to screw off. Trying to talk to him about it is/was pointless and won't/didn't lead anywhere.

Re 2625: Ok? See previous comment. Honestly, I think you are being rather egotistical in your read on me.

Re 2633: I don't see what you find weird here. I agree with your post about Shos. It helped convince me that Shos is town, I thought it was an identifiable point. Yes, I did say you were disappointing me in a blanket sense; this point WAS good though so I mentioned it :?

~AP. Ok Im going to stop posting until I've talked to Iec and/or figured out what out plan for this slot is.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2702, notscience wrote:It might just be me not trusting anything you say after Tales

Can't really blame anyone if they did ;).

I did actually say in the scum PT there that I was taking a loan on all future towncred I would ever receive in a game of mafia and burning it to the ground.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:19 am

Post by geists »

VOTE: Mist
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Always »

I really, really don't believe Lemi for multiple reasons. Like there's a few that I want to even talk to Mastin before blurting it out. I do think Lemi is fakin her role at this point and is trying to draw out any 'real' masons.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:33 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I'm not voting until tonight since I lost contact with Iec, but based on our conversation today, I think we would probably be in to lynch Lemniscate. He did say (and I quote) "In real games this claim [Lemni's claim] would be unambiguous scum, but some of the dumb has to just be dumb so idk". The context of the 'dumb' is that there is a lot of dumb in this game and Lemni -could- just be part of the anti-town haze.

Regardless, I think we would be on board for that. We would probably both be onboard for Mist; I know Iec was voting her when I replaced in and he mentioned liking my case on her.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 am

Post by geists »

I don't really like anything about how lemniscate claimed.

Most of the wagons feel like they should be easy lynches in this player list. I think part of my hesitation is basically gambler's fallacy.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Always »

Also I think boP is town.

~ mala
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 2661, HighShroomish wrote:What. The. Fuck.

Also this reaction to the claim left a lot to be desired. I didn't even really notice it until now.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Always »

In post 2711, geists wrote:I don't really like anything about how lemniscate claimed.

Most of the wagons feel like they should be easy lynches in this player list. I think part of my hesitation is basically gambler's fallacy.

I really don't see how she would leave 'clues' to her partners in thread and not in the PT if she has day talk. A lot of what she says really mirrors exactly what Mastin has been saying.

I rather not explain further, but that's what at most makes this whole claim feel off.

~Mala
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by notscience »

Nth ferys sentiment
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 am

Post by geists »

In post 2714, Always wrote:
In post 2711, geists wrote:I don't really like anything about how lemniscate claimed.

I really don't see how she would leave 'clues' to her partners in thread and not in the PT if she has day talk. A lot of what she says really mirrors exactly what Mastin has been saying.

I rather not explain further, but that's what at most makes this whole claim feel off.

~Mala

I don't want to feed her the "right answers" here, so I won't respond except that I can see a scenario where that part of the claim makes sense somewhat.

I have this feeling that she won't come back and deal with it, though.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 am

Post by notscience »

I'm back and forth on bop and always
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Always »

In post 2717, notscience wrote:I'm back and forth on bop and always

I haven't been able to get a decent read on BoP all game, but now that I know it's Titus and PereV as a hydra I think I'm leaning more town than I was prior to having that knowledge.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:06 am

Post by notscience »

I loved the slot reading up

But I always read Titus wrong
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

I'm low activity right now, but I see the lem claim and am keeping an eye on the thread.

4 masons is quite a lot if they're all confirmed town. Possible if they're the wolf pack, flavor-wise, but I don't buy it unless someone confirms. The timing is just terrible, and I would think a group of 4 would include someone with sense enough to have intervened. If only one of them has additional powers, I see little harm in one of the vanilla masons confirming it.

I believe the shos claim, and the Y&B claim. I don't believe xof, but it looks like we're waiting for tomorrow on that.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 am

Still don't like BoP, but from what I've experienced, titus just seems to rub me the wrong way with her posts for reasons I'm not entirely able to articulate.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 am

Also, I will definitely be around in the morning and afternoon tomorrow.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 2616, HighShroomish wrote:@Mist Im not voting shos not because of the main character claim but because I think he's town...
@shos we've been over this. Majiffy called you put way before the "slip."

Exactly what makes you think shos is town? I really want to hear, because I don't believe anything he's done really makes him a quality town player.
In post 2617, geists wrote:
In post 2604, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 2294, geists wrote:
In post 2282, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 2241, shos wrote:I am Inuyasha,
Town Demon
Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

Lol @ role name yea indeed

Basically I use tessaiga to duel someone, and I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities.

Also, each morning I am told if i was targetted at night, and by what. This can be undead, demon, both or none.

Here he says Town Demon
In post 1137, shos wrote:I'll rephrase everything for you.
my role pm has the word undead, and somewhere in it,
it also has the word demon, when not relating to me, okay?
so I took that as a 'oh the scum are probably the undead and demons'. and that's it. alrgiht? now. you're town mhork, so stfu and move on.

Tis Bird of Prey character is town. who did he replace?

Here he claims that he isn't a Demon. Scum is caught, good night everyone.

That is not a slip of any sort. Regardless of Shos' alignment.

Yay! Quoting things that happened 11 pages ago! Blah Blah 100 pages, yaas gaga.

So this just proves that Shos is being inconsistent which is really shady.

The fact that so many people jumped into the Lemni wagon is really bad and should be noticed more carefully. I feel these people should consider jumping back on the Shos wagon. What's holding you back? The main character, I'm just going to repeat what everyone else is saying, but maybe some people will listen?
Trying to flavor game is stupid, and the main character can be scum or town. Shos play is shoddy.

What is this shit? I've never been on the Shos wagon.

I was replying to something you said, and making a general post to everyone in the game in the same post, calm yourself.
In post 2626, geists wrote:Who's here and willing to switch to Mist?

You really should consider being more helpful to the town. I really don't understand this push on me, because you seem to have came out of nowhere. I understand that I have been on your scum radar all game, but you never really acted upon trying to get my lynched until the major wagons started to stall. Pretty quick to get someone lynched eh?
In post 2646, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh look shos lied in his claim. I am surprise.

No Mhork, it's not him being completely inconsistent or backpedaling, it's him being town, gosh.
In post 2675, Cephrir wrote:
Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours.

Can everyone who is trying to push a lynch on me PLEASE, look at this. Stop what you are doing, now.
You Are Worth It
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Always »

In post 2720, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I'm low activity right now, but I see the lem claim and am keeping an eye on the thread.

4 masons is quite a lot if they're all confirmed town. Possible if they're the wolf pack, flavor-wise, but I don't buy it unless someone confirms. The timing is just terrible, and I would think a group of 4 would include someone with sense enough to have intervened. If only one of them has additional powers, I see little harm in one of the vanilla masons confirming it.

I believe the shos claim, and the Y&B claim. I don't believe xof, but it looks like we're waiting for tomorrow on that.

Lemi is likely not a mason.
Lemi is deff. not part of the wolf pack.

Titus is WK'ing and should stop it.

~Mala

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”