Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.10

shos 8 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)

xofelf 2 (Svenskt Stål, geists)
Lord Mhork 2 (ActionDan, Rhaego)
Rhaego 2 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork)

AngryIcerink 1 (Always)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
Mist7676 1 (AngryIcerink)
Nero Cain 1 (Abomination)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Young and Beautiful 1 (shos)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)

Not Voting 9 (Sakura Hana, Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf, Mist7676)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yes Rhaego they do. Why are you voting me now?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:08 am

Post by ProHawk »

Who's got the family jewels?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Is that, like, a sex thing?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 am

Post by ProHawk »

Weren't we talking about getting hitched earlier?
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

What would happen if you did?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

Thats what I am trying to find out Moogle. Thats what I want to know.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:40 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 458, shos wrote: Bulba. Enlighten me. Why is my wagon so fancy?
As I've stated multiple times, your posts look like you're trying too hard to appear playful and natural. They don't read as genuine at all. Add into that the fact that you keep promising content but don't produce it, and I'm thinking lurking scum.
In post 461, Nero Cain wrote: I don't think that telling a joke is a good indication of alignment.
It depends on how it is told.
In post 471, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:I don't get it.
If I am lynched for 'claiming sesshumaru' I am gonna lol at you all with .y finger pointed at your nose

You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that. So if you guys are willing to, grab some more votes and Ill xlaim so we dont waste time
Well, then you're in hot soup at this point. If your claim is legitimate, you die by nightkill. Otherwise, hang by noose.

I recommend more strategic play in your future games; town or scum whatever you are. I hope you don't enjoy usually being a Day 1 lynch in games?

- b -
:neutral:
In post 515, T S O wrote: Logic/sound judgements are a hallmark of town-TSO! You have my word!
In post 527, shos wrote:VOTE: young and beautiful

This Always guy(alt or hydra? Mastin?) is the only one that makes sense here.
Buddying?
In post 530, Always wrote:
Is his lack of scumhunting town to you?
There is no lack of scumhunting. If you see a lack of scumhunting in Rhageo, you're an idiot, alignment-regardless. Because his alignment regardless, Rhageo has been scumhunting quite blatantly in his posts, just subtly. To answer, I haven't been able to lock down one way or the other whether it's town or not, but with the slightest of leans towards town. Basically, I feel that going for subtle-scumhunting has very little payoff for scum in comparison to more obvious tactics. Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter. Which has more reward as town than as scum.
How has Rhageo been scumhunting, let alone subtly? How is repeatedly asking different people "Are you scum?" scumhunting? This sounds like some pretty solid BS to me.

Also, your arrogance has started showing. You should probably look into that.
In post 539, shos wrote:I'd say bulba because he repeatedly called me scum for
reasons
I think, and...stuff.
This is a pretty solid misrep.
In post 544, Rhaego wrote:Image

VOTE: Katsuki

Are you Scum?
Seriously, Mastin, I want to know how you think this is scumhunting.

I think Y&B comes out the worst in their conversation with Geists.

@Mod: I will be V/LA until July 7. I have family coming over (which I'm not really looking forward to), and a majority of my time is going to be devoted to entertaining them. Plus, this is the July 4 weekend, so I don't know how often I will be available.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 607, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 458, shos wrote: Bulba. Enlighten me. Why is my wagon so fancy?
As I've stated multiple times, your posts look like you're trying too hard to appear playful and natural. They don't read as genuine at all. Add into that the fact that you keep promising content but don't produce it, and I'm thinking lurking scum.

-Bulba
OK. now let's see. my winrate as scum is 70% iirc. has anyone, EVER, IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,
EVAR, WITNESSED ME
LURK?!
ME?!?!?!

dude. this game has no content. you know it.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

Post by geists »

In post 608, shos wrote:dude. this game has no content. you know it.
If you think that, do something about it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

six fucking hundred posts and no content yet. and this is acceptable, since this is a large, with lotsa people, and you can't even expect me to remember the names of the participants, let alone get reads. I can name at least 3 people in the game so far. name.

@geists(?lol what is that name) you can't just generate content by making a wish.

I've never played a large game start-to-end; only replaced into ones. ones that had 100 pages before I joined, lol.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by geists »

In post 610, shos wrote:six fucking hundred posts and no content yet. and this is acceptable, since this is a large, with lotsa people, and you can't even expect me to remember the names of the participants, let alone get reads. I can name at least 3 people in the game so far. name.

@geists(?lol what is that name) you can't just generate content by making a wish.
The name is pretty Hegelian. I like it. You generate content in a large game the same way you generate content in a smaller game - you ask questions, poke at stuff, vote, etc.
I've never played a large game start-to-end; only replaced into ones. ones that had 100 pages before I joined, lol.
ok. Lately, I tend to have slow starts and get flack in large games. I don't care. I poke at stuff, develop reads and see how my impression of the game matches what others say. So, I can appreciate the gripe but it's still on you to do what you can to fix what you don't like about the game state.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:29 am

Post by geists »

btw this is ffery.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I just read Shos's ISO. I don't really want to lynch him right now. I mean I guess I wouldn't be so violently opposed that I start convulsing everywhere, buuuuut still lets not lynch him and pretend we did.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 am

Post by geists »

In post 613, AngryIcerink wrote:I just read Shos's ISO. I don't really want to lynch him right now. I mean I guess I wouldn't be so violently opposed that I start convulsing everywhere, buuuuut still lets not lynch him and pretend we did.
Why are you guys voting mist?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

I have no idea? I'm probably going to wait until after I've read everything before I try and figure out who we want to compromise on.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

I support your vote AngryIcerink btw
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Always »

In post 573, T S O wrote:
Cop Mastin
Just for the record, I would be
royally ticked off
if a cop wasted a shot on me.
In post 560, T S O wrote:Why the fuck will you not explain your read on Venmar?
Because just as Clyton is my Alpha townread, Venmar is my Omega townread.

Ask away on any other reads, though.
In post 595, AngryIcerink wrote:I do want her to explain why she wanted scum in this game though.
Refer to signup thread.

I really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to draw scum-that-could-outplay-zMuffinman/AP this game. You got total revenge on me, so I really wanted to pay you back by not only winning as scum, but having done so by FOOLING you, and manipulating things so that I'd have an even better win than yours. (Sadly, since I didn't, the details of my plan will have to wait for some other time.)
In post 594, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 558, Always wrote:You try pinning your scummy-ass BoP on me, I'm speedlynching you.
I just had to be sure of your alignment, mastin, chill. I recalled thinking you were townish for that one opening post and Iec thinks you are too (I think? lol). This response is a little soothing. Apparently I came across differently than I intended to. I told Iec that I thought you were town as I replaced in and he accused me of lying in the post I made because I was hinting you were scum. Not my intention, was merely trying to interject myself into the game as fast as possible :P. Also I was apparently mistaken that this game is openly multifaction, there was just a post from someone saying it probably was.
Bluntly, don't exactly buy it.

However, if you're scum, you're going for the buddy-and-sheep-to-manipulate-Mastin route, which would place you much closer to your townplay anyway, so I'm letting it slip for the time being. (Basically, chance you're town. Probability of game being multiball, and if you were scum, you needing to have allies in the town. Altogether combined to make it so that if you're scum, while you'd certainly be the most dangerous scum player in the game, you're the most dangerous because you'd be the most initially-
helpful
scum, so to speak.)

(AKA, AP's not a townread, not a scumread, and has uses his alignment regardless, soooooooooooooooo, no longer interested in lynching him. I'll keep my eye on him, and won't bother sorting him into a final conclusion, but I'm using "assume he's town until I say otherwise" as a principle, here.)
In post 559, Young and Beautiful wrote:Cop Always. This needs to be sorted.
Did I mention Y&B is scum?

VOTE: Young and Beautiful.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 617, Always wrote:Just for the record, I would be royally ticked off if a cop wasted a shot on me.
Why would a cop ever check you, that'd be as dumb as faking an amnesiac cop claim
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

I think Mastin is town
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 618, BBmolla wrote: Why would a cop ever check you, that'd be as dumb as faking an amnesiac cop claim
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Always »

Okay, so Koga's a demon, meaning the claws might seem a bit intimidating, but this image shows why he's a badass hero. Gold is good, after all. (It's the opposite color to purple, which as far as Inu-Yasha-setting-wise goes, is the color of evil, thanks to miasma.)
In post 602, ProHawk wrote:Who's got the family jewels?
Different characters can have the jewel shards at different times. For instance, by the time of the above image, Koga did not have them.
As for what the jewels do, it again depends on the chronology of the game. If we're talking late-setting, they offer little-to-no benefit for the heroes, often serving to be detrimental to them, in fact. Thus, providing little (if any) advantage to protagonists. In contrast, late-setting villains receive a MASSIVE upgrade from EVERY single jewel shard as the jewel becomes not only more complete, but also more corrupted. Thus, it's best to keep the jewel shards as much as possible out of scum's hands.

Also, I need to get analysis done for revised reads since there's far too few scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 594, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 558, Always wrote:You try pinning your scummy-ass BoP on me, I'm speedlynching you.
I just had to be sure of your alignment, mastin, chill. I recalled thinking you were townish for that one opening post and Iec thinks you are too (I think? lol). This response is a little soothing. Apparently I came across differently than I intended to. I told Iec that I thought you were town as I replaced in and he accused me of lying in the post I made because I was hinting you were scum. Not my intention, was merely trying to interject myself into the game as fast as possible :P. Also I was apparently mistaken that this game is openly multifaction, there was just a post from someone saying it probably was.
In post 583, geists wrote:And, the slot became far more dangerous if scum with the addition of AP.
<3. I do swear I'm not scum though. Has all this been Natirasha or fferyllt? Actually, I guess I don't care; at first I thought that your recent posts looked town if from ffery, but I think its just town either way in all probability. I also sort of like Y&B on this page.. I need to revisit that a little, but I do like both people involved in the mastin debate. I see passion, I see hard-headedness, I see decent points being made on both sides that would be a bit ... pedantic? (not exactly, but something along those lines) for scum to be making.

TSO is not someone I think is town after reading the last page. Not scum either. Well ok, maybe a little bit. Everything he is doing is sidelining right now.

P-edit: Dan you are gonna have to be super obvtown for me if you wanna play that card btw.
everything everyone is doing is the same. I'm bored as shit.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

Squirrel Girl replaces Sakura Hana.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Venmar »

TSO, why does it seem that you're trying to make it look like you're doing something when you're really not?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”