T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 am

Post by T S O »

your arrogance is so disgusting and unfounded.

so this is why people dislike you.

PEdit: well done, good girl. still bitter from AAA? you couldn't touch me as scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Mastin you know being a dick doesn't help. You don't have to be a narcissistic asshole to be authority. Also fun fact I have consistently beaten scum you~

I do think Mastin is town here though. She's caught up in her own head about how awesome and obvtown she's being and it does not look like she's faking it. Plus I don't remember scum Mastin ever acting like this.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

TSO are you town? I kinda really wanna be town buddies with you just to fight the Mastin arrogance
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 1273, Always wrote:I don't need to convince anyone that I'm town. It's self-evident. What I'm doing now is basically just toying with you, laughing at you, smirking at you being either scum or utterly, entirely, 100% ignorant in your own arrogance. (Yes, I'm arrogant, no it's not unjustified when I'm up against shit like this.)

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am

Post by AngryIcerink »

We should probably be lynching Mhork TBH.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am

In post 1275, T S O wrote:PEdit: well done, good girl. still bitter from AAA? you couldn't touch me as scum.

Ewww!

Icky, icky!

- y -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I kinda thought Mastin was town, (and I'm trying out a new tell, btw I read Mastin correctly as scum in the last two games) but Mastin's reads are really bad and he's just being a lot of noise. She is correct that I think she looks really scummy for defending probs scum....so utility lynch Mastin by day 5?

Why do you think I'm scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1277, Lord Mhork wrote:TSO are you town? I kinda really wanna be town buddies with you just to fight the Mastin arrogance

yes, and agreed.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1276, Lord Mhork wrote:
I do think Mastin is town here though. She's caught up in her own head about how awesome and obvtown she's being and it does not look like she's faking it. Plus I don't remember scum Mastin ever acting like this.

no. she's being really deliberate and over-the-top arrogant; it's just a facade. Don't let her psych you into believing arrogance only comes from Town-mastin.
-Marquis
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1281, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I kinda thought Mastin was town, (and I'm trying out a new tell, btw I read Mastin correctly as scum in the last two games) but Mastin's reads are really bad and he's just being a lot of noise. She is correct that I think she looks really scummy for defending probs scum....so utility lynch Mastin by day 5?

Trust me, she's town. I'm almost 100% on that.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1283, T S O wrote:no. she's being really deliberate and over-the-top arrogant; it's just a facade. Don't let her psych you into believing arrogance only comes from Town-mastin.

Lol. What makes this from scum then as opposed to town? Yes, mastin can be arrogant as scum but she is just so genuine in this game. I can't even describe why that is, its simply too unabashed to be scum. Too unashamed. Too out there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe but I mean...(ala Tommy Lee Jones) I DON'T CARE!

really bad reads + noise=utility lynch

though I'd still lynch a ton of folks before her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1285, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1283, T S O wrote:no. she's being really deliberate and over-the-top arrogant; it's just a facade. Don't let her psych you into believing arrogance only comes from Town-mastin.

Lol. What makes this from scum then as opposed to town? Yes, mastin can be arrogant as scum but she is just so genuine in this game. I can't even describe why that is, its simply too unabashed to be scum. Too unashamed. Too out there.

coming from the person who's aim is to fit her town meta into her scum game and openly says she always plays different as scum, this is way too complacent a read.
-Marquis
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm getting a different vibe from how it sounds like she always has to reaffirm that she knows she's being arrogant. You can say it's genuine and unabashed but the overall feeling I'm getting is a very self-aware tone, so I'm not at all convinced that she can't fake it with how often she's acknowledging it and pointing it out!

- y -
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1237, Lord Mhork wrote:What no. I've been reading over the YB ISO and trying to figure out if it's just derping or scum.

What did you figure out?

In post 1275, T S O wrote:your arrogance is so disgusting and unfounded.

PEdit: well done, good girl. still bitter from AAA? you couldn't touch me as scum.

Always isn't getting lynched today. Why are you coaching Y&B?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well Ice is scum so yeah...

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

TSO fwiw I'm basing my knowledge of scum Mastin on les Mis

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31879

Her arrogance seemed more forced and less organic here, like she was trying to play the role. I feel like Mastin is more likely to be an unabashed arrogant narcissist when she feels like she's in her element as a townie. She obviously thinks very highly of her town game and so is eating up what she perceives as obv towniness.

The only argument I could see for scum Mastin right now is her obsession with 'my scum game is so good you don't even know,' but that reasoning feels way to weak for me to vote right now
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by geists »

In post 1289, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1237, Lord Mhork wrote:What no. I've been reading over the YB ISO and trying to figure out if it's just derping or scum.

What did you figure out?

Always isn't getting lynched today. Why are you coaching Y&B?

mine
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1273, Always wrote:Even in my opacity I have transparency.

Maston, I don't there is any reason for you to be doing this right now though.
And I know that you are frustrated, but seriously this is overreacting a bit. Stay on track - I like that Y&B, Xof, Mhork, Mist group right now. One thing at a time. No need to be all over the place and pandering to potential scum (TSO) like you are.

--

I can do my best to cover for you though : P
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 pm

In post 1292, geists wrote:Why are you coaching Y&B?

Because I don't know how to play mafia. :(

Will you help me out too? I can offer smooches in return!~ :*

- y -
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I've found out that YB herps the derp hard and is massively committed to her temptress persona. I'd rather give her more time to actually start being useful at this point. She's not a comfortable scum read for me.

Also I'm still d2v iece
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys, we should shelf the Mastin might be scum talk and lynch SG.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Btw obvious buddying between AP and Mastin is obvious and not alignment indicative of either of them. They each are hot for the other's play style.

PEDIT
But Nero what about iece?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Always »

In post 1276, Lord Mhork wrote:Also fun fact I have consistently beaten scum you~
Nope, not really. Small sample size, not really that much of a direct contributor to my downfall in all but one, using tells that are obsolete and have been for a long time, being right for the wrong reasons, and not to mention that I beat you in our newbie game (admittedly by nightkilling you N1 but still).

Oh, believe me.

When it comes to being arrogant, I never let it be unfounded.

Like, my scumread on you is not arrogance. It's weak. You'll note I'm not actually voting you. That's because I don't hold absolute certainty on it.
My scumread on Y&B and on xofelf are both not arrogance. They're stronger, but not absolute.
My townreads on players like, say, BulbaFenix are not born of arrogance; they're weaker reads, not absolute ones.
My townreads on players like Venmar, Clyton, and shos? Not born of arrogance, and certainly not unfounded, but I'm being arrogant about them because I know them to be correct.
The main bit of my arrogance is also in knowing that I am town to the nth degree, thus why I laugh. Quite literally LAUGH. At the thought of opinions to the contrary.

It is admittedly an unhealthy habit, one that is easily unlikable. But sometimes, I just can't help it. It's good to be smug some times. The key is in not being smug all the time, and to know what to be smug about. Which I most certainly know. Venmar's town. Clyton/neil's town. shos is town. I am town. Facts so hilariously obvious that I have every right to be arrogant about them.

Engage me on, say, BulbaFenix, and you'd note a flip in a switch. The arrogance would vanish completely and entirely. The smug tone would be gone, without so much as a single trace. 'Cause on that front, I'd hold no arrogance. On that front, I have no foundation for it. But here? Oh, yes. I most certainly have plenty. Dead serious when I meant it. Engage me on lesser reads. I'll explain politely, civilly, and in a kind way. Engage me on these stronger townreads, I'll be blunt, forceful, and arrogant, 'cause I'm right on 'em.

In post 1281, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I kinda thought Mastin was town, (and I'm trying out a new tell, btw I read Mastin correctly as scum in the last two games) but Mastin's reads are really bad and she's just being a lot of noise.
If your tell is activity-based, I'm going to lol.

Otherwise, carry on.

As for reads, name the ones that are bad. Because aside from Clyton, Venmar, shos, and to some extent, Squirrel Girl...my reads are incredibly malleable and I'd listen. But those reads, I'm firmly planting my foot down to say, "They are town, so fuck off."

Why do you think I'm scum?
For bad reads. :P
(You're more null than scum, actually.)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Why are people voting xofelf, by the way?

I don't think MafiaScum's ready for that kind of leadership.

- y -

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”