Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.12

shos 7 (Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xofelf 6 (Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)

Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, AngryIcerink)

Rhaego 3 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, Squirrel Girl)

Lord Mhork 1 (Rhaego)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
beastcharizard 1 (Venmar)
TSO 1 (Young and Beautiful)
Katsuki 1 (Rhaego)

Not Voting 5 (Birds of Prey, Clyton, The Goat, Klick, xofelf)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

I don't think you ever explained your assumption this was multiball geists. Which head thinks that? Why?

There's also a lot of wagon movement coming up very fast. I need to review that. Eyeballing this though, there's very little overlap between the wagons. People are being quite fixed in wagons and they are rising and falling with incredible speed.

- Venus Fly Trap -
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by geists »

In post 748, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 739, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 711, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 708, Nero Cain wrote:yes, you
So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

Still think Abomination is scum.
I was actually seeking clarification, since you called out the scum on your wagon and only indicated Furious Frozen Water. Do you honestly think it's 2 scum and 1 town currently on you? Meh. I'm pretty happy with my vote on you.

@Geists - what's the xolf case?
This is what I've posted:
In post 675, geists wrote:
In post 663, geists wrote:
In post 659, ProHawk wrote:
In post 657, geists wrote:I haven't called you out. You've posted enough that I have a tentative read.
That's fine, but I am here (but not caught up), so lets bounce reads. I see you voting xofelf, walk me through that.
- felt off as a reaction to an rvs vote.

- contradicts 46 in that xofelf says she doesn't react to rvs votes after reacting to one.

- feels a little defensive. I probably wouldn't be concerned about it if not for the way 46 and 73 struck me.

She's also soft-defended Abomination argued against a policy lynch, but the concern looks premature, maybe contrived. Overall she feels jumpy and defensive.

Klick townreads her for something that I don't understand, and I don't think he's explained it yet.
Correction: 46 was a response to a from Action Dan about the tags possibly being voteworthy.
The relevant part below bolded.
In post 717, geists wrote:
In post 716, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Ffer
town reading me because the timing of my vote raises an eyebrow. This woman is notoriously hard to charm.
1. scummiest thing to hit the thread at that point in time gets posted
2. somebody puts a vote down on the person who posted the scummiest thing to hit the thread
3. ffery picks up a tentative town read.

Something like that happens in nearly every game I play. Sometimes the tentative town read even lasts the game day.

This is the second time you've done a drive-by soft-fos. If you have a concern about me why aren't you trying to sort me?
I'm curious why you asked someone who's made recent comments about her given a few people voted recently with no trajectory at all.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by geists »

So do you no longer scumread Abomination? Or is the AngryIce read in addition to that?
What the hell is this crap where you and Mist act like its odd to have multiple scumreads?

I was actually seeking clarification, since you called out the scum on your wagon and only indicated Furious Frozen Water. Do you honestly think it's 2 scum and 1 town currently on you? Meh. I'm pretty happy with my vote on you.

This is what I've posted:
In post 675, geists wrote:
In post 663, geists wrote:
In post 659, ProHawk wrote:
In post 657, geists wrote:I haven't called you out. You've posted enough that I have a tentative read.
That's fine, but I am here (but not caught up), so lets bounce reads. I see you voting xofelf, walk me through that.
- felt off as a reaction to an rvs vote.

- contradicts 46 in that xofelf says she doesn't react to rvs votes after reacting to one.

- feels a little defensive. I probably wouldn't be concerned about it if not for the way 46 and 73 struck me.

She's also soft-defended Abomination argued against a policy lynch, but the concern looks premature, maybe contrived. Overall she feels jumpy and defensive.

Klick townreads her for something that I don't understand, and I don't think he's explained it yet.
Correction: 46 was a response to a from Action Dan about the tags possibly being voteworthy.
The relevant part below bolded.
In post 717, geists wrote:
In post 716, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Ffer
town reading me because the timing of my vote raises an eyebrow. This woman is notoriously hard to charm.
1. scummiest thing to hit the thread at that point in time gets posted
2. somebody puts a vote down on the person who posted the scummiest thing to hit the thread
3. ffery picks up a tentative town read.

Something like that happens in nearly every game I play. Sometimes the tentative town read even lasts the game day.

This is the second time you've done a drive-by soft-fos. If you have a concern about me why aren't you trying to sort me?
I'm curious why you asked someone who's made recent comments about her given a few people voted recently with no trajectory at all.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Exactly how is that impossible? Explain what's townie about abomination and angry?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Geists, #751. Now. You skipped that twice. Also, what do you think of the wagon observation.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by geists »

In post 751, Birds of Prey wrote:I don't think you ever explained your assumption this was multiball geists. Which head thinks that? Why?
ffery head posted that. Nati and I haven't discussed it but I'd be surprised if she disagrees.

I made the assumption after Action Dan claimed that his role PM gave hi info that suggested multifaction in post . But, I would lean the direction of multifaction in a game this size by default.
There's also a lot of wagon movement coming up very fast. I need to review that. Eyeballing this though, there's very little overlap between the wagons. People are being quite fixed in wagons and they are rising and falling with incredible speed.

- Venus Fly Trap -
What do you make of the lack of overlap? Also, according to Always' analysis there has actually been some movement from wagon to wagon, so I am not sure what you mean by "being quite fixed". Some players haven't shifted. Others have.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by geists »

In post 755, Birds of Prey wrote:Geists, #751. Now. You skipped that twice. Also, what do you think of the wagon observation.
I was on the previous page when I replied to Squirrel Girl. When I saw your post I replied to it.

Did you ask the same thing earlier? I didn't see it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Geists, look at 695.

As for the major wagons which are anything with 5 votes are more... look here.

Abomination
(shos, Venmar, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful)
(shos, kdowns, Nero Cain, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego)
(shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, T S O, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
(shos, kdowns, Young and Beautiful, Rhaego, Katsuki, Nero Cain)
(shos, Mist7676, Young and Beautiful, Katsuki, Nero Cain)

shos
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Egg, Nero Cain)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)
(Moogle Dance Troupe, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, BBmolla, Nero Cain)

xoelf
(Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan)
(Svenskt Stål, geists, shos, Egg, ActionDan, Always)

Egg and Nero seem to be the only ones moving. Sure the bottom has a lot of motion but not the top. When something else gets going, it usually disbands.

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

I'm throwing my vote there because this was a fast disbanding wagon. I want to see why.

- Venus Fly Trap -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 752, geists wrote:I'm curious why you asked someone who's made recent comments about her given a few people voted recently with no trajectory at all.
I like to hear from wagon starters rather than wagon sheepers usually.
In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:Exactly how is that impossible? Explain what's townie about abomination and angry?
I never said it was impossible, so I see no reason to defend that comment.
I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
AngryIce comes across very forthright to me, and I liked the interactions from the pages right when I popped in, it felt very organic and scumhunting focused, like they want to figure stuff out. It made me town read them.
I'm going to buzzword 'overreaction' now and apply it to you and keep my vote there.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by geists »

In post 758, Birds of Prey wrote:Geists, look at 695.
If you want a reply from me about a post you didn't trouble to turn into a link, I suggest you put my name somewhere in the sentence next time.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah...asking you to explain why you felt it was scummy that I have two scum reads on my wagon is such an overreaction....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 761, Nero Cain wrote:overreaction....
The only overreaction I see is you ignoring SG's main point (it was odd that you didn't acknowledge Abom when Iec asked you who was scum on your wagon) and misrepping the rest of her post by use of the word 'impossible'.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh I didn't eh?
In post 754, Nero Cain wrote:Still think Abomination is scum.
no way you are town and this derpy.

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

I'm fully aware that you clarified that on the followup.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

"lol nero is such a scumbuttt"

~ texts from AP

- Iec
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Always »

In post 625, Young and Beautiful wrote:I like Venmar. He agrees with me.

I dislike Always. Snape is overrated.

- y -
._____., where are you getting 'Snape' from...?
In post 627, shos wrote:VOTE: xofelf
Don't really like post.
In post 655, geists wrote:
In post 653, Nero Cain wrote:but if you prod them for content then the game isn't advancing organically. Who are you scum reading so far?
xofelf is my strongest scumread.

maybe Y&B, maybe Clyton, maybe AngryIceRink (but that read is starting to fade a little).

Tons of nulls I have no idea how to sort if they don't post more.
Fery can you explain why Elf is your strongest scumread. It might be me, but I'm not seeing all the hate on her to be fair. I even have to ask my hydra partner why our vote is on Elf.
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?
Shos tends to be really fucking flat out annoying as scum. He's tunnely and is like an itch that you can't get off your back. I'm not really seeing Shos-scum this game.
In post 738, shos wrote:
In post 714, Svenskt Stål wrote:
shos

I hate to ask for stuff when i have contributed so little to the game, but could you please link me to your latest scum game, also if you could describe yourself and your approach to being scum.
I honestly cant remember my last scum game, ive been pulling town for ages. But when i am scum im usually very calculated and active. I lead town, rarely get lynched.
Lies. You tend to spam the thread with countless tunneling "X should be lynched", along with the fact you tend to spam the thread with wars of catch posts or stuff that you 'review'.

~Mala
Rhaego
Rhaego
Townie
Rhaego
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Rhaego »

V/LA until 7/7/14.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In 701 Mist says that I'm scummy for moving my vote from a dying Abomination wagon onto a heathly scum wagon that has a chance to go through.

Here I guess Ice agrees? that I should have kept my vote on the two player strong Abomination "wagon".

I then say this

Ice then asks me if I'm talking about him and NOT asking me who I thought was scum on my wagon as AP later claims.

So *shrugz* I don't really understand how anyone isn't suspicious as fuck over that blatant misrep. +Ice not doing the townie thing and telling AP that he didn't ask that tells me that this slot is scum.
In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.
I would also like this explained.

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In the post I quoted you literally said that you unvoted Abomination because you couldn't get him lynched and you switched to shos because you were lurker hunting.

Tbf I more voted you because of the stuff AP and I had already discussed (your early push for Abomination, questionable reads and pushes in general), but that post was so egregious that I couldn't help myself. (I had been in favor of holding off on any push on you today before that on the belief that you would be hard to lynch and that you were such a cutie, so I figured he wouldn't object if I went ahead and voted you.)

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

And I was asking if you were talking about me as the "scum who loves trying to mislynch you." I didn't think you had a scumread on us at the time particularly, so I was even more O.o at the quick turnaround. But your iso does have bits where you had suspected me, so I suppose they just didn't stand out to me, probably because you engaged with me throughout the early game, which come to think of it is relatively consistent with you being scum and knowing my alignment (vs. actually thinking I am scum).
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lurker hunting? The fuck are you on and where can I get some?

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

Like, it's true that I didn't explicitly say ON THE WAGON, but it stands to reason that when someone is upset about PEOPLE TRYINA LYNCH ME those lynchin-people are probably on the wagon. It is a pretty basic inference.

- Iec
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

That is literally what you said. You are embarrassed scum or have extremely poor language skills.
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?
1. Your stated rationale for no longer voted for Abomination is that there's "no traction" for lynching him -- nevermind that that in no way makes him more likely to be town.

2. Your emotional appeal to lynching Shos is that Shos has "really do[ne] nothing" and OMG YOU MUST HAVE A TOWN READ ON HIM IF YOU DONT' WANT TO LYNCH THIS DO-NOTHINGER [AKA LURKER]

I mean I [departing from AP, who was more meh] had more of a scumread on Shos anyway and I found this bad.

- Iec
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

VOTE: rhaego

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”