Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.20

xofelf 8 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always, Nero Cain, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)

shos 6 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)

Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, shos)

Wake88 2 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)

Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Wake88)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Birds of Prey)
TSO 1 (Venmar)

Not Voting 5 (neil1113, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf, beastcharizard)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
Last edited by Cephrir on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

Link.

That took a while >>''

Readlist niw
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by shos »

Lord Mhork - he is being alittle odd but i remember a few posts that made me genuibely think he is scum. He lurked alot like most players and when he came back his cobtent was fine (wrong, but fine). So lean toen

2. geists (Natirasha & fferyllt) who?

3. Shos
4. ProHawk - in this game?
5. BulbaFenix (Bulbazak & EddieFenix)* scumread from ages ago but he hasnt posted in yearz

6. Katsuki* who?

7. Sakura Hana Squirrel Girl - can anyone link me to her answer to NC? That was a nice catch and i dont remember.

8. beastcharizard niet
9. T S O meh

10. Rhaego Wake88 wtf
11. Birds of Prey (anonymous hydra) town from latest posts
12. Iecerint AngryIcerink (Iecerint & AngryPidgeon) obvtown consistently

13. ActionDan in this game???
14. Moogle Dance Troupe (Kagami & Kazekirimaru)????
15. Svenskt Stål*?????
16. Majiffy probtoen but get outta the tunnel pr shelob would find ya

17. Nero Cain probscum
18. Always (mastin2 & Malakittens) more town than even me
19. Young and Beautiful (anonymous hydra) scumread goes here

20. Clyton neil1113???
21. Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist) considering the amount of llayers in here, WTF.

22. The Goat MEEE. Wut
23. Venmar null yet

24. BBmolla scumread
25. kdowns Mist7676??????
26. xofelf* must go over why this one is scum i dont remember shit

27. Egg is tasty
28. Klick HighShroomish null yet.

Sigh

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1175, Cephrir wrote:

Votecount 1.20

xofelf 8 (geists, Egg, ActionDan, Always, Nero Cain, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)

shos 6 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, ProHawk, TSO, Lord Mhork, Young and Beautiful)

Nero Cain 4 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676, shos)

Wake88 3 (beastcharizard, Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Wake88)
Young and Beautiful 1 (Birds of Prey)
TSO 1 (Venmar)

Not Voting 5 (neil1113, The Goat, HighShroomish, xofelf, beastcharizard)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.

Mod is this VC accurate? Squirrel votes twice?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1051, AngryIcerink wrote:@ Nero -- FWIW, the shos from the previous several pages is 0% similar to the scum shos I played with previously. The lurky shos before that was similar to the earlier shos, though.

- Iec

So Shos, you keep saying that you aren't lurky as scum and that its an insult yet Ice is saying that he's played with lurky scum Shos so why are you ignoring this?

Beast claiming was head desk.

I still don't see much difference in a Xofelf defending the pl on Abomination and Clyton's defense.

In post 1149, Always wrote:For the record--in the Nero vs. AIR debate, purely on an objective note, Nero's getting absolutely massacred by AIR. The whole debate is a whole bundle-load of null not really changing my opinion on either slot, but if you were to label one side a winner in the fight, it'd be hands-down AIR.

*shrugz*

lo siento. Like really sad you feel this way 'cause they are scum and you are misreading an AP slot wrong AGAIN! But I really don't see any town motivation in: Ice's bandwagon hop unto me with such shitty reasoning as "his language was strange!", AP lying that Ice had asked me who was scum on my wagon and Ice's mini-tirade when I pointed this out, saying that he's played with a lurky scum Shos and therefore believed this as scum meta while calling me bad for believing that Shos' lurking was scum motivated.

+

In post 770, AngryIcerink wrote:which come to think of it is relatively consistent with you being scum and knowing my alignment (vs. actually thinking I am scum).

this is just so lol

I also very much dislike
In post 773, AngryIcerink wrote:1. Your stated rationale for no longer voted for Abomination is that there's "no traction" for lynching him

In post 785, AngryIcerink wrote:the Abomination wagon actually had plenty of traction up until several pages in

Which totes ignores the context of my unvote on Abomination. I understand that his wagon "dissipated" as he says but we were not arguing this. He pretty much sheeped Mist who said I was scummy for unvoting Abom.

His reasoning for calling Shos town 'cause his wagon is EZ is
ONLY
relevant in single scum team games. This seems overly dense.

I also really don't think 1036 makes much sense so meh.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by shos »

Beast is both not voting and voting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@shos+Mastin

In post 898, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.

In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.

So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?

Well, either I forgot about a read I expressed after reading two pages and am town or scum who forgot.
Or I'm scum and lied that I thought Abom was town and/or lied that I had no read in order to advance an agenda of...something? I don't see the possible gain in choosing to lie about either read, so I'm leaning towards the 'I forgot' theory - and at that point it's non alignment indicative so I'm not sure what you plan to do with it. But, sure - do something with it.

Unvote: Shos
Vote: Nero Cain
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1178, shos wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, the vote count is correct (having been corrected given 1180).
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1182, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1178, shos wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, the vote count is correct (having been corrected given 1180).

Well then it seems we have an official doublevoter. Hi SG. You just bought youself life. Considerin i was about to post:
In post 1181, Nero Cain wrote:@shos+Mastin

In post 898, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 689, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have a town read on Geists,
Abomination
and AngryIce.

In post 759, Squirrel Girl wrote:I have no town read on Abomination - I have no read at all on her.

So I'm like the only person that feels this needs to be addressed?

Well, either I forgot about a read I expressed after reading two pages and am town or scum who forgot.
Or I'm scum and lied that I thought Abom was town and/or lied that I had no read in order to advance an agenda of...something? I don't see the possible gain in choosing to lie about either read, so I'm leaning towards the 'I forgot' theory - and at that point it's non alignment indicative so I'm not sure what you plan to do with it. But, sure - do something with it.

Unvote: Shos
Vote: Nero Cain

This is all good analysis and correct but, wouldnt a townie jist answer 'i forgot'? Instead of analysing what benefit the other may have from recieving an answer? Town has no reason not to be fully clear with mates?

...but considring the mods confirmation of the dv I...nvm.

Should we ask SG to flavir claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1149, Always wrote:
In post 784, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 780, AngryIcerink wrote:I have already indicated that the difference between Shos and others today is that
Shos's wagon was very low-resistance, which is correlated with a town alignment.
@bolded oh smurf no
You can't call him out on this without also calling me out on this, as this has, is, and continues to be my stance on the matter as well.

I only kinda skimmed so I may have missed this but I didn't see you say this. Are you referring to the comment above? What I do remember seeing is that you spent time calling Shos maybe scum and a large portion of the early game calling Ice scum. Can you remind me why AI is town now. But again, I don't think the low resistance=town works in MB + the Shos wagon HASN'T been really that EZ. It got ran up half way and then has stalled. I don't see that as EZ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, shos wrote:...but considring the mods confirmation of the dv I...nvm.

Should we ask SG to flavir claim?

being a DV=//=town + her votes on different players is really weird me thinks. If you want her to claim then do so.

In post 1179, Nero Cain wrote:So Shos, you keep saying that you aren't lurky as scum and that its an insult yet Ice is saying that he's played with lurky scum Shos so why are you ignoring this?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by shos »

Flavor has at least
some
effect i guess, so i definitely would like SG to flavorclaim. Question is if anyone objects.

I didnt conftown her, no worries.

Also SG please put both votes on someone so we can see if your votes have to be split or not.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by shos »

Btw, woohoo, rockets all over :/

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

:*

It's strange how deadline is more than two weeks away...

so long, so long~~
(this game is huge)
- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Dammit forgot the vote part.
VOTE: YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL

Oh, and hello neil! :)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

:*
(hugs and kisses)

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55 am

Post by T S O »

mastin quit posturing and trying to organically scumread me while being really openhanded. it's pretty fucking obvious you are gearing up to vote me specifically and you're bad at faking "development-of-scumreads". please don't try to do it.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55 am

Post by T S O »

I will rip Venmar's case apart like a little fucking bitch when I get on later - it's a fucking piece of shit case.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 am

Post by T S O »

I am fucking done with being nice, whatever. You want aggressive TSO? Fine! I'll bring it out!

Mastin, could you limit your post to 3 a day? It's just no-one wants to see you spam the thread. Make one post, not seven. I'd ask you to cut down on your walls, but I know it makes you happy, so cool.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1158, Always wrote:
In post 991, T S O wrote:am I the only one starting to think mastin could be scum?
Yes. (Aside from Shroomish, who you're probably targeting for manipulation anyway.) Because thinking otherwise is hilariously.
Hilariously
bad. Town realize I'm town (aside from one or two outliers), and (most) scum realize I'm so damn town that not placing me in their townreads is a Very Bad Idea
(TM)
. (Not that it matters, though, since townreading/scumreading me gives zero towncred to them anyway.).

this is really disgusting. you are literally trying to blackmail people into townreading you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1165, Always wrote:So where I'm at is that I think we should limit wagons to be:
{xofelf, Young and Beautiful, TSO} and see how things develop from there.

I really think our lynch should be one of the three, and I'm willing to join in on either Y&B/TSO if they get the votes and fully support 100% the pushes there; I just currently am also supporting the larger push.

Should eat supper, so be back later!

Limit wagons? Let's limit our wagons and go from there?

Fuck off.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 am

Post by T S O »

why are you townreading Venmar again?

because I asked, you refused to say, and now that you and Venmar are trying to coordinate this shit attack on me, it's getting worse.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:02 am

Post by T S O »

You will also justify your Bulbazak townread, by the way. Then I will rip it to shreds.
-Marquis
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 1197, T S O wrote:You will also justify your Bulbazak townread, by the way. Then I will rip it to shreds.

Kind of curious about this too. My favorites for scum are xolf, BoP, bulbafenix, and squirrel girl. Nero would be on the list, but I don't really like his wagon constituents outside of shos.

Maybe wake-slot too with the replace. If there's daychat, I can definitely see wake getting in an argument in the scum QT and replacing out. I find it pretty unlikely that he viewed the game as overwhelming or any other conventional replace-out reason. The only other reason for the replace that seems plausible is that players expressed distaste for his playstyle to ceph, and ceph acted on it.

-kagami
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Majiffy »

The fuck is with this xolef cw to obvscum shos?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”