Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1524, Majiffy wrote:
Is Venmar *also* a double-voter?

>.>

Votecount 1.25

xofelf 6 (Egg, ActionDan, Always, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla)
shos 6 (BulbaFenix, ProHawk, TSO, Majiffy, Venmar, Lord Mhork)

Young and Beautiful 4 (Birds of Prey, HighShroomish, geists, The Goat)

Nero Cain 3 (Abomination, Squirrel Girl, Mist7676)

TSO 2 (Young and Beautiful, shos)
Lemniscate 2 (Squirrel Girl, Svenskt Stål)

AngryIcerink 1 (Nero Cain)
Abomination 1 (Katsuki)
Lord Mhork 1 (Lemniscate)
Always 1 (beastcharizard)

Not Voting 2 (neil1113, xofelf)

15 to lynch.

Deadline: July 18, 2 PM EST.
Last edited by Cephrir on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1504, T S O wrote:My theory is that shos played intentionally badly, got run up, because he knew he had the main character claim, and thought he'd be conftown from there.

:? :roll:

-Iec
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by geists »

In post 1549, Lord Mhork wrote:Ok but, like, the only alternative is YB and I'd rather wipe shos :/

Also no the mist case feels lazy. She's obviously not here right now and she's not a serious hardcore player

Does that make her town?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1508, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1504, T S O wrote:My theory is that shos played intentionally badly, got run up, because he knew he had the main character claim, and thought he'd be conftown from there.

This isn't something scum would actually ever do.

Common sense OP.

-Iec
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It makes her null~
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by T S O »

I agree, Iecerink. Common sense is a powerful thing. I can loan you some until you get your own, if you want.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by geists »

In post 1554, Lord Mhork wrote:It makes her null~

And shos is likely town.

I guess I'm going to have to break down and do a fucking 28 player reads list tonight.

I hate you all.
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1521, T S O wrote:see, this is why I get mad.

Firstly, I cannot even take you seriously when YOU CANNOT SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY. IT'S TSO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. NOT TOS.

But then, after misspelling my name, you talk about AP's theory of me being scum with someone... someone... and then you don't even say who it is!

And then you finish it off by saying you've been reading my posts critically, and well, um, that's it. You never give your opinion on them, or point out flaws... nothing at all.

Sorry. Everyone calls me icerint, so I can understand that frustration. That's why I sign everything Iec now.

I've been mostly ignoring you all game, so I wanted to provide context for why I paid more attention to your posts. I honestly don't remember who he thought it was. Anyway, it was before the last 15 pages of content, so it's probably a deprecated theory. AP comes up with new theories and discards them pretty rapidly.

I'm sorry it bothers you that I find your posts kinda scummy. I did find it kinda townish when you got angry at someone or other and said you were ignoring their posts after having said that something (can't recall what) was behavior you reserved for people terrible at the game or something. That seemed like a sequence of emotions I have experienced before as town, but never as scum.

Part of the reasons I tried to be quick is that I have to leave where I am at 8:35 PM EST or so and then I won't be able to post again until probably late Thursday, so I wanted to make sure I got through all of the thread before I lost access.

- Iec
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by T S O »

I honestly wouldn't bother, but your work ethic is probably greater than mine, geists.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1549, Lord Mhork wrote:Also no the mist case feels lazy. She's obviously not here right now and she's not a serious hardcore player

Nobody ever said she is scummy for lack of content; I said that the content that exists is scummy.

Why on earth do you whiteknight lurkers so aggressively, I don't get it.

~AP
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1531, T S O wrote:
In post 1527, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1296, Nero Cain wrote:guys, we should shelf the Mastin might be scum talk and lynch SG.

Random alternatarget. No recent content from them. Suggestive of at least one Nero scumfriend being run up at present if Nero ever flips scum.

- Iec

I'd say that it's, y'know, indicative of Mastin being scum, seeing as he is
directly fucking impeding her wagon progress and deflecting onto SG.
But, sure, whatever. Nero's subtlety is clearly beyond my ken and he's dissing the mastin wagon to subconsciously trick us into not voting that OTHER wagon! You know, that one! The one we can't identify at all! THAT wagon is scum. Mastin is simply an innocent.

Mastin is town.

I am not saying that the random alternatarget makes Nero scum -- just that IF he is scum, there is probably a tactical reason for the alternatarget.

-Iec
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't know how many people are scumreading me and no-one has given me a solid reason. no-one.

Shos: refuses to give it.
Iec: You don't know it.
Y&B: thinks she's captured the d1 of a scum game of mine I mislynched her in. also scum.
mastin: says that me thinking the slip is why I'm scum when Majiffy did also and he's conftown??? her whole case is just her doing her best to misrep me because I'm the only one who tried to push her.
Venmar: I have no idea why Venmar is scumreading me, straight up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm clearly locked out of something here because all I'm hearing are blankets of "mastin's conftown" from EVERYONE. Did I miss something?

And then she made a readslist and refused to answer questions on certain reads like Venmar because ???
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

SURELY SOMEONE SEES THAT IT FEELS LIKE I'M THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THIS THREAD SOMETIMES
-Marquis
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1539, T S O wrote:
In post 1537, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1423, T S O wrote:"I am conflicted about TSO, leaning town" ---> "vote: tso"

see, this is why you're scum.

1. Hypocrisy is not a scumtell.

2. You've posted a lot of content recently that could significantly modulate anyone's perspective about you.

- Iec

1. Hypocrisy is when you accuse someone of doing something you do yourself.

Shos voted me for no reason with no showing of why he did it.

I have never done that.

2. like what? go on

1. Hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another, or that's how I meant it in this case. I apologize for the confusion. "Lack of consistency" if you prefer.

2. Shos already followed up on this a page or so after I posted this and confirmed that that was why. I guess look at all the posts in your iso in the apparent 7 pages between your "catch" and his vote on you?

-Iec
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 1512, T S O wrote:I feel the need to point out that I fully support the Y&B wagon, it just doesn't need me.

You have made one or two posts that puzzle me, but none more than this one. What does this mean?
AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1542, T S O wrote:the problem is my level of enjoyment in this game has been sinking down, down, down, and I'm more inclined to just be sarcastic and show everyone why they're wrong rather than actually quotewall, which is usually the key to looking town.

if you think I'm scum for that, so be it; it's not like I'm emotionally invested in this game.

On the contrary, my impression is that you are extremely emotionally invested. The question is the relevance of that point to your alignment, which may be nothing.

Quote walls certainly aren't a towntell.

-Iec
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

AI has really good posts.
I see the points on your Mist case, however I just played in a hydra with her. She does this sort of thing when she's town. And she is rather busy. I'm inclined to give her a town pass for now. Her one post of content reads as a town post from her.
Shos I'm iffy on. He's not scummy enough for me to vote, but also not completely town. Something about his posts bother me.
TSO's anger reads legit and I feel he's town.
YB, what the hell are you doing? This persona thing you're doing is ridiculous and is far from anything remotely helpful to the town. You've had one non-fluff post and it reads scummy to me.
Vote: Young and Beautiful
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by T S O »

Then Venmar got mad at me because I called him bad or something and now I'm walking on eggshells around Venmar for a perceived slight while he continually tells me to fuck off and insults me. meanwhile mastin limits wagons to three people. and no-one. questions. mastin.
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

Also because his play is so awful and shos isn't awful as town. It's like he has a posting restriction which is anti-spelling correctly, and he's sheeping scumreads which he doesn't have.

Also because I think he did slip somewhat.

:neutral:

that's half true :/

I *do* have trouble following this huge game(catch up, go take a shower, come back, 5 new pages) but well...I did think I'd conftown myself..
:facepalm:

oh my goad can I plez not be ninja'd

OH MY GAWD PLEAZE
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

also, this should be changed:

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by shos »

Always

why is xofelf being voted.? I couldn't get this one for the last 60 pages

AngryIcerink
AngryIcerink
Goon
AngryIcerink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by AngryIcerink »

In post 1561, T S O wrote:I don't know how many people are scumreading me and no-one has given me a solid reason. no-one.

Shos: refuses to give it.
Iec: You don't know it.
Y&B: thinks she's captured the d1 of a scum game of mine I mislynched her in. also scum.
mastin: says that me thinking the slip is why I'm scum when Majiffy did also and he's conftown??? her whole case is just her doing her best to misrep me because I'm the only one who tried to push her.
Venmar: I have no idea why Venmar is scumreading me, straight up.

If you are town my recommendation is that you play the game so that it will become obvious that you are town. Your preoccupation with a handful of voteless suspicions on you is easy to read as scummy, for example.

Relevant if this is generally how you live your life, e.g. I don't think I've ever played with you before.

-Iec
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1565, The Goat wrote:
In post 1512, T S O wrote:I feel the need to point out that I fully support the Y&B wagon, it just doesn't need me.

You have made one or two posts that puzzle me, but none more than this one. What does this mean?

Everyone thinks that Y&B is scum because they are; everyone knows it and will vote them when the time comes. Why place my vote there when I can pressure shos?

and yeah I think xofelf is town so I should vote Y&B but will I conform to mastin's null? fucking nope.

In post 1566, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 1542, T S O wrote:the problem is my level of enjoyment in this game has been sinking down, down, down, and I'm more inclined to just be sarcastic and show everyone why they're wrong rather than actually quotewall, which is usually the key to looking town.

if you think I'm scum for that, so be it; it's not like I'm emotionally invested in this game.

On the contrary, my impression is that you are extremely emotionally invested. The question is the relevance of that point to your alignment, which may be nothing.

Quote walls certainly aren't a towntell.

-Iec

when I say "emotionally invested", I mean anger at my death. I think mafia's possibly therapeutic for me to just get all my shit out. I know how to get townread; it's not hard. I do it as scum. Act confident and play like you have a stick up your ass. I get emotional as town when I get frustrated. like here.

Quotewalls make you get townread. I guarantee you this. It's obviously completely wrong but it's oh-so-effective.
-Marquis
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by ActionDan »