Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Post.
nocase wrote:hello.

also i have a post restriction.
Are you allowed to say what it is at all?

Edit: tag fixed
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote antihero

please come clean now.
Pretty sure he's referring to that huge list of potential abilities and role modifiers in the OP dude. Which is actually a good pickup, there's nothing there as far as I can see that indicates post restrictions are on the cards.
Vote: nocase
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote antihero

please come clean now.
Pretty sure he's referring to that huge list of potential abilities and role modifiers in the OP dude. Which is actually a good pickup, there's nothing there as far as I can see that indicates post restrictions are on the cards.
you thought my vote was serious?
After Spyre's post I'm kind of all the way into the serious mindset already. :(
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

inHimshallibe wrote:I HAVE A POST RESTRICTION TOO.
I don't suppose you can go into yours at all either?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Gorrad wrote:DGB, I want you to claim. I don't care if it's real or fake, your claims are fantastic and often game-changing, and I don't want you to be NK'd before you have the chance to turn this game on its head.
Gut twinge here.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Gorrad wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 1b894dc06d

If you're bored, read this game with a focus on DGB. It's worth the time. I have, on more than one occasion, joined a game primarily to see what the heck DGB's gonna pull in it.

That said, I'm getting a gut read as well.
Unvote, Vote: Gorrad
Is this a joke or what is going on here I don't know what to think of this
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

heckling from the peanut gallery is my middle name~

Still pretty leery of inHim backing up nocase's joke about having a post restriction, I mean it probably was a joke but it came right in that weird transition phase from the RVS to serious posting time. I also predict many headaches from reading Dutch one's posts; it seems like he's going to be a tricky one to get a read on with so much chaff already being thrown up in the phrasing of his posts.

Right now:
- DGB's doing that ~super confident list making self-towntelling keraaziness~ thing that she usually does, I agree with most of her points so far but I always get the feeling that this kind of playstyle is at least partly deliberate (I know players like ABR and that guy whose name escapes me right now do it as well). It's been pretty much forever since I've played with her so I forget whether she falls back into a slightly more on-point mode of posting as the game progresses.
- inHimshallibe is kind of doing the same thing as DGB to a lesser extent
- Gorrad is being really annoying. Not sure whether it's worth 4 votes (I'm disregarding his self-vote) though; probably just people voting for fear of being accused of overcautiousness during the RVS but I'd say there could plausibly be scum there
- antihero is totally town
- Korlash's Post 43 is really awkward in the way he attempts to soften his dismissal of the credibility of the list of possible roles in the OP with that super forced joke about professional dog walkers. Then he followed it up with a rambling post about I-don't-even-know-what, and then
another
half-serious half-forced humour post in defence of his initial attempt. Scummy.
- wtf @ iamausername's Post 92?
- Seraphim's Post 69 is pretty suss, Korlash is more suspicious for similar reasons though (just more of it)
Vote: Korlash

ps dgb that list of yours is upside down I would greatly appreciate it if you could amend this thanks ~~
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Dutch one wrote:DGB, I know you are making a list like this a lot (other people say that, so I assume that is true), but it's an easy tactic to place yourself in the "town" list. With making this list you more influence in the lynching system because it makes people almost think they have to prove themself that they are townies. And because it's your list, because you are doing this often and because you placed yourself in the townie-list, you don't have to prove anyone, and you get away with it.
I'm not saying that I think you are scum (not yet), but I do think you are trying to make yourself look innocent in a sneaky way. I think you are just doing this to gain influence.
If you want to make a list like this that again (with a good intention): "Don't place yourself anywhere in the list". You look scummy if you do that. Then you are just waiting for someone to critisize it

IGMEOY: DGB
You know, I actually find myself agreeing with much of this.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
Dutch one wrote:DGB, I know you are making a list like this a lot (other people say that, so I assume that is true), but it's an easy tactic to place yourself in the "town" list. With making this list you more influence in the lynching system because it makes people almost think they have to prove themself that they are townies. And because it's your list, because you are doing this often and because you placed yourself in the townie-list, you don't have to prove anyone, and you get away with it.
I'm not saying that I think you are scum (not yet), but I do think you are trying to make yourself look innocent in a sneaky way. I think you are just doing this to gain influence.
If you want to make a list like this that again (with a good intention): "Don't place yourself anywhere in the list". You look scummy if you do that. Then you are just waiting for someone to critisize it

IGMEOY: DGB
You know, I actually find myself agreeing with much of this.
You guys are killing me.
I don't think you're scummy for it but, intentional or not, it does kind of create that feeling of "oh gosh I can't challenge DGB what if she ~spontaneously turns on me~" in other people's minds. Not always the healthiest thing.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:I don't think you're scummy for it but, intentional or not, it does kind of create that feeling of "oh gosh I can't challenge DGB what if she ~spontaneously turns on me~" in other people's minds. Not always the healthiest thing.
Putting myself on my own town list does that?

And there I was thinking it might have been my habit of spontaneously turning on people.
Man, the first time I read his post it totally looked like the whole thing wasn't about putting yourself on the list specifically. The behaviour I'm talking about is what I described in the first dotpoint on the list in Post 96.

All this line of reasoning seemed a lot more coherent in my head, honest.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Cyberbob wrote: - Seraphim's Post 69 is pretty suss, Korlash is more suspicious for similar reasons though (just more of it)
Vote: Korlash
Actually WTF. You're no longer on the Town list. Say one thing, vote another much?

:(
Saying Korlash is more suspicious and then voting Korlash is saying one thing and doing another now? News to me man.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

(Just woke up and that's all I have time to respond to right now, I'll be back with more later tonight)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Alrighty then. Another list of dotpoints incoming.

- The funny thing about Chevre's ~huge textwall of doom~ is that for the most part it's a literal description of the events she's analysing. The actual analysis - the stuff that other people actually look for - only takes up maybe 20% of the total wordcount. I don't think it's scummy, it seems genuine to me - it's just a little amusing.
- Either my memory of Gorrad's intelligence is shot or he is simply not trying to be coherent. Voting me for lack of commitment when I've made what I would describe as a fairly strong attack on Korlash (particularly this early on Day 1)? u kidin bro? He has had little to add to his defence to the early wagon against him other than unconvincingly whinging about the RVS mechanics.
- DGB seems to be playing a pure game of fishing for reactions to her votes and keeping her other reads fairly close to her chest. Trying to keep scum in a constant state of unease?
- lmao @ Gorrad parroting DGB's points against Chevre after accusing me of playing along with the crowd
- I would be very surprised if DGB's case against Chevre is/was serious. Big shocker I know!! I'm really trying to take this game seriously (these days such a quality playerlist is rare - I'm trying to make the most of it), be gentle.
- I'm not seeing where the case is against Xalxe. Anyone feel like pointing me in the right direction?
Korlash wrote:I never tried to dismiss the credibility of the list of possible roles, I tried to dismiss the credibility of Chevre's summary post in which she failed to acknowledge the list of possible roles in the OP. As her entire summary hinged simply on the fact the claim in question wasn't belevable in a normal game
(As in not this particular game, as in not in a game with a list)
, i attempted to illistrate how listed roles would be more or less believable for lack of the OP list. Also I'm never half serious, I'm never even a quarter serious... It's a flaw that has impeded both potential job opprotunities and chances at procreation my entire life. :Sadface:
Bolded part is something I managed to completely misread, sorry. That makes everything else a lot more believable.
Unvote,

I'll still hold to the part about forced humour though! :(
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.
CKD is on my scum list officially.
I'll drink to that. Gorrad is still scummier though.
FOS: CKD, Vote: Gorrad
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:Whoever posts next, please explain in nine words or more why you are not voting Antihero.

tia
If your case on Anti is what I think it is though then yes I would definitely say there is something there - he's pushed all the wrong buttons in terms of declaring people obvtown as well as going after Korlash and Seraphim without even trying to explain his votes and opinions. I think I'm convincing myself a little here but I do want to push some of Gorrad's buttons for the time being at least.

What are your thoughts on Gorrad and CKD?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Cyberbob »

farside you're going on a lot about what I "should" know but what you fail to realise that it's been a very long time since I've played a game with any of these people - my other ongoing game that I died in is my first game anywhere on this site (or any other site) in nearly a year. Believe it or not I don't actually have a perfect memory of mafia, and while I do remember that DGB is an eccentric player I've gone and formed a few new opinions on things. Utterly inconceivable, I know. But there it is.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Cyberbob »

farside22 wrote:I haven't played with DGB in at least over 6 months. I would have to look to see when our last game actually was, but she clearly remembers how I am with her and I clearly remember how she was.
And yes I have many things going on in my life but people I played with who stand out and I don't need to look meta for is a blessing right now.
I'm not you. Please don't project your own mafia experiences and memories onto me and tell me what I should and should not remember. Thanks.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Anti: Well, I'll agree with you as far as "concise" goes.
Antihero wrote:It's fun to watch scum fail.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korlash
Antihero wrote:What would the response have been? And talking to Chevre about what? You made this craptacular post that didn't say anything but was disguised as content.
Antihero wrote:Xalxe is obviously town. As is Chevre. If you want reasons for these, you're just SOL. P. Edit: Actually, Seraphims poo fling at Chevre is probably the reason for me thinking she's town. As for Xalxe, diction of his posts.

Seraphim, on the other hand, is scum. If you don't believe me, read post 69; it's a doozy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seraphim

Another P. Edit: I now hate IAUN, too.
Unfortunately we do kind of need a just a
little
bit more than that.
Unvote, Vote: Antihero
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Jerbs is looking pretty lazy as well from where I'm sitting.
inHimshallibe wrote:Didn't read it, still voting Chevre.
What are your thoughts on Gorrad and Antihero?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:
Cyberbob post 96 wrote: - antihero is totally town
N.B. - This was
after
the posts Bob quoted. So, either he wasn't really paying attention before or....what? As for the explanations, a sketchy vote on a popular target is a pretty solid scumtell to me. I'm not sure what more you want.
After the misunderstanding with Korlash I went back and took another look. So yeah it was kind of a lack of attention plus just not really connecting the dots.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:Also, there are plenty of lazy people on this site. Jerbs isn't one of them. Try again.
I'll believe it when I see it.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:Well,
something
made you say what you did. I'm now wondering what it is. It's one thing to go from null-read to scumread, but I think we ought to hear an explanation for a townread to scumread this quickly.
I said it because I 100% agreed with your call on Korlash's post at the time. Then when I realised my mistake with Korlash I went back and re-evaluated.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:So, my opinion on Korlash completely made up for all the stuff you voted me for?
As I've already pointed out I didn't really connect the dots on that other stuff until I went back and re-read. I was focussing more on Gorrad and that thing with DGB.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Why is everyone so confusing this game? Is it just me? I'm not even prepared to touch the farside/Korlash battle. The best I gather, it's an argument over whether one person has seen awkward townie play before or something? Ugh, I feel like this is such a lame start to what could otherwise be a really enjoyable game (although I'll admit I have really been enjoying DGB's posts). That's not to say it won't get better of course.
Scumlist++
FOS: RedCoyote
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dutch one, I want your town reads. From most townie, to least townie.
I hereby dub this play
The Costanza Gambit

With that out of the way, nobody seems to be interested in Antihero all that much. I'd like to know why, I've seen larger wagons form for less this game.
Unvote
and selling my vote to the highest bidder.

Or not.
Vote: CKD
, would still be more willing to tell the Antihero story to anyone willing to listen however.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Fixed version:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Dutch one, I want your town reads. From most townie, to least townie.
I hereby dub this play
The Costanza Gambit

With that out of the way, nobody seems to be interested in Antihero all that much. I'd like to know why, I've seen larger wagons form for less this game.
Unvote
and selling my vote to the highest bidder.

Or not.
, would still be more willing to tell the Antihero story to anyone willing to listen however.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Or not.
You have my attention.
Alright. His play thus far has almost entirely been characterised by sketchily reasoned votes and opinions - including the ever-popular "see X post for why omg it's so obvious i don't even need to tell you why" argument. First off there's this:
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:I may have been in my coma-nap for a while so the term "normal" game doesn't seem to mean to me what it should, but why would you be suspicious of... anything, when KK posted like an [exagerated] number of possible, likely, and/or simply for aesthetic design roles on page one. Would you be any more suspicious if he had claimed to be a paranoid gun owner? Or an unlynchable? Or a professional dog walker? Seriously, what the hell is that? That's not a profession... go get a job hippie...
It's fun to watch scum fail.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Korlash
Something like this is fine on its own, we were just out of the RVS and the game was in that uneasy stage where people are making serious votes with not much more than gut to go by. Typically this kind of thing is used to test people's reactions and votes don't tend to stay in one place for very long.

He kept trying to push it though. See this:
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:I can't think of a funny or an as close to funny as I can get response to this, but I do agree with the vote. So well done there...

Still, I'd much rather be talking to Chevre about it, but hey I'll take whatever I can get...
What would the response have been? And talking to Chevre about what? You made this craptacular post that didn't say anything but was disguised as content.
Korlash wrote:I may have been in my coma-nap for a while so the term "normal" game doesn't seem to mean to me what it should, but why would you be suspicious of... anything, when KK posted like an [exagerated] number of possible, likely, and/or simply for aesthetic design roles on page one. Would you be any more suspicious if he had claimed to be a paranoid gun owner? Or an unlynchable? Or a professional dog walker? Seriously, what the hell is that? That's not a profession... go get a job hippie...
Really? He's trying to sell this thing as a Real Vote but all he's got is "craptacular post that didn't say anything but was disguised as content"? Even when I was under the misimpression that Korlash was trying to discredit the OP's list of roles it was still obvious that he was actually trying to make some kind of a point.
Antihero wrote:
Korlash wrote:It wasn't disguised as content, it's a simple question directed at Chevre surrounded by the special korlash sauce. And if you want to get anal about stuff like that your vote didn't have a shred of "content" backing it up either. Also the response would have been one of those killer laugh out loud and have all of your workplace look at you funny jokes, but sadly I've never been able to do one of those...
Do I sense irritation? There's no reason for that; nitpicking early on is how I roll. Nothing personal.

Xalxe is obviously town. As is Chevre. If you want reasons for these, you're just SOL. P. Edit: Actually, Seraphims poo fling at Chevre is probably the reason for me thinking she's town. As for Xalxe, diction of his posts.

Seraphim, on the other hand, is scum. If you don't believe me, read post 69; it's a doozy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seraphim

Another P. Edit: I now hate IAUN, too.
Here he casually dishes out a couple of lazy (and badly justified, especially Chevre's) townreads and switches his over to Seraphim with that quality argument form "it's a doozy". I could barely resist joining that wagon!
Antihero wrote:
Seraphim wrote:there has been no pooflinging. Ironically, Chevre seems to be the only person to notice the broad disconnect between my vote and the statement proceeding it. I never gave any reasons for my vote on Chevre folks. The entire point was directed at inHim.
Voting without giving a good reason? Sounds like a poofling to me.

Chevre's text wall made my day, BTW.
Hypocrisy putting in a strong showing here in a double feature with a comment on Chevre's text wall that has gone oddly unremarked upon despite being essentially the same sentiment as CKD's on the same subject. CKD's post was a fair bit more bombastic I suppose.

Here he tries to justify his Seraphim vote.
Antihero wrote:
Seraphim wrote:....how did I misspell that....

poofling lol

Anyway. Do you honestly want to tell me that that was what you were referring to? I think you were referring to my "reasons" for voting Chevre which weren't there and now you are trying to justify your vote by backtracking and saying the vote was your reason for voting me all along which you and I both know is complete and utter bullshit.
What? I think you gave the reason of "gut," and we all know what comes out of the gut...
Yeah.

I don't have the stamina right now (it's pushing 6am :() to go into as much detail on the rest of his posts, at this point I vote for him and we argue for a bit over my opinion shifts on him and Korlash. He gets upset at werewolf for saying that he's buddying up to Chevre and follows it up with a bit more defence of her text wall.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:I like Cyberbob and Seraphim's last two posts. I skimmed over Spyrex's ninja'd post above me. It looks aimless at first glance, which is really uncharacteristic of him. The quotes have no authors attributed. Ugh. Cyberbob, do you not get where I'm coming from or do you think I'm just playing the "confusion/frustration" card as a tactic?
I can understand when people are confused by games but you laid the woe-is-me on pretty damn thick. Everything about that post came off as forced.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:Cyberbob:
Chevre is a lazy townread? What universe are we in?
Also, I'm not sure what you're picking on w/ the Korlash vote. Of course it's going to be crappy, it's the first couple pages
Chevre was a lazy townread when you first introduced the opinion to the thread.
You would see what I'm picking on with regards to the Korlash vote if you actually went and read my post. The initial vote was fine in isolation for the time of the game it came at but then you went and defended it. By the way, "you shouldnt be offended nothing personal shits how i roll yo" is pretty much the epitome of douchebaggery.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Cyberbob »

(DGB you're technically still voting for Chevre, you forgot to unvote when you voted for Gorrad)
Antihero wrote:I still stand by what I said at the time.
That's a real shame, what you said at the time was totally insufficient to justify a serious vote. You could have gone into a bit more depth than "lol fake content" - maybe explaining exactly what it was about the post that gave you that feeling. Something.
Antihero wrote:This comment was pretty uncalled for, IMO.
no worries bro haha just needling lol no need to get upset thats just how i play hehe
DrippingGoofball wrote:Some excellent choices:

Chevre
Kmd4390
Gorrad
RedCoyote

But you know, we can just lynch KMD, there's no way he's town.
what about Antihero

you said :(
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Cyberbob wrote:(DGB you're technically still voting for Chevre, you forgot to unvote when you voted for Gorrad)
also Antihero I'm not assassinating your character unless you actually think any criticism of anything you say or do is personal (in which case lol glass jaw)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

It took me about three goes at reading her posts to actually have it sink in that she didn't mention it
at all
until that request thing to the mod.
Chevre wrote:I did of course see it, but with what DrippingGoofBall has done so far, I was completely unsure of it's seriousness and left it until the mod handled the affair. Apparently, it wasn't real, so we can now treat it as an almost absurd declaration of DrippingGoofBall's feelings towards Kmd4390.
what the

I think I'm ready.
Unvote, Vote: Chevre
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

inHimshallibe wrote:My main problem with this was that you were on a point about Seraphim, but voted Korlash in near the same breath. Cheapens the effect of what you say about Seraphim, which allows scum to push a mislynch and then the next Day say, "Well I knew we REALLY should've pushed X, like I said here [but actually voted Y]."
They were both doing similar things, Korlash was doing worse at it though (from my perspective at the time) so I voted him. I don't really see how else I could have described my feelings on the situation.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SpyreX wrote:....

Alright DGB you wanted words you got words.

AND NOTHING?

Seriously
Am I not voting Gorrad???
No, you forgot to unvote Chevre. As I have pointed out twice.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Cyberbob »

inHim can you please not use those area tags in your posts? They don't make them any more "organised", they simply make it far more annoying to quote different bits. Having said that, I'm not sure when FOSes became scummy but I sometimes use them to make my suspicions clear to lazy people that skim posts and to hopefully increase my chances of getting a reaction. I kind of get what you and DGB are getting at, that they come off as forced, but IMO they can still have their uses.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Fell asleep when we were at L-2, woke up at L-1.

I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation for the claim taking so long~
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

farside22 wrote:Also: The Chevre wagon's still going on? Seriously? WHY? Farside, make time. Explain yourself.

Nothing has changed my view on Chevre and her scumminess. She is seriously voting Jerbs for his comment saying it's scummy to try and trick a newb then makes a hypocrite of herself by asking me those questions and saying it's scummy.
Basically she is not scum hunting in the least and everything I read of her has not changed my mind in the least.

Plus this moment here for me is priceless:
Chevre wrote:
Jerbs wrote:@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?
I would find this question quite difficult to answer, and here it feels like Jerbs is trying to create an easy target by posing a difficult question to a new poster.
Why would town find the first part of this question hard to answer? Then see makes it look like Jerbs is doing it to create a easy target but doesn't explain how.
Nothing I find in her post explains anything.

With Chevre's latest post is really good......Chevre I still don't know why Jerb's question was difficult. Any answer you give is not a bad answer (my 2 cents) I think fumbling over it looked scummy.

unvote:

need to really sit down and read everyone now.

vote: CKD

This is based on my list and feel for CKD earlier.
The hell? You spend most of your post castigating Chevre, demanding to know why she's still alive, saying you haven't changed your mind on her scumminess one bit and calling her out on a new "priceless moment" - only to unvote and switch to CKD. One of these things is not like the other things.

Unvote, Vote: farside22
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Welp, it's been a whirlwind couple of days IRL here. Just letting everyone know I'm still alive, don't have time to post now but I'll be back on later tonight when I get home
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Right. Way later than I intended, but I'm here.

My farside vote was kind of an impulse vote, that's not to say that I don't think her post was scummy anymore but it's not exactly something to build an entire case out of.
Unvote

I'm glad that a bunch of people have now all of a sudden decided that Gorrad is obvscum (I'd put him at my #2 preferred lynch today behind Antihero) but my sheepsense is tingling. I'll have to go back and read through the vote shifts in a bit more detail to be certain but right now my gut says that there are a couple of people just riding DGB's coattails and hoping that her force of will can ward off any suspicion of them.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Werewolf wagon sucks bigtime. I don't like wagons predicated so heavily upon people's posting habits in other threads and half the people jumping on aren't even paying lipservice to the thought of explaining why.

Kmd is not scum unless DGB can finally work up the courage to explain herself on him. In the meantime, Antihero still needs lynching. As does Gorrad.
Vote: Gorrad
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

werewolf555 wrote:exactly that
We need to analyze how people voted and how or if that makes them scum.
:neutral:
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Gorrad wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:Werewolf wagon sucks bigtime. I don't like wagons predicated so heavily upon people's posting habits in other threads and
half the people jumping on aren't even paying lipservice to the thought of explaining why.

Kmd is not scum unless DGB can finally work up the courage to explain herself on him. In the meantime, Antihero still needs lynching.
As does Gorrad. Vote: Gorrad
We've already been through why I think you're scum. Nice try.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

To be fair I don't find meta to be a very strong argument either but you're hardly scummy for it - many townies fall into the same pit of ineffectuality
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Kind of getting the sense that everything's ground to a halt while everyone points at each other and loudly (but largely toothlessly) shakes their fists and stamps their feet.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Gorrad wagon dying. Ugh. What's everyone's beef?

Dotpoint summary of the last couple of pages incoming (starting from page 28):

- Korlash is still contributing precisely nothing other than rambling joke posts with like ten words of import.
- RedCoyote makes a few good points in his Post 692, werewolf is still dumb town though. Trying to have someone modkilled is only definitely an indication that you don't think or know that they're on your team - I don't think it in any way shows that he is more likely to be scum. As far as my reading habits go, I do try not to skim but I definitely can fall into that trap unless I'm consciously making one of these general list posts.
- Korlash's Post 695 is pretty good inasmuch as it's a good reading of the way wagons usually work, but I don't like his idea of setting up "fake wagons" (regardless of how loosely he may be using that term).
- Werewolf's Post 703, ughhhh. Chock full of bad OMGUS but, and I know exactly how sketchy this is, it really does feel too blatantly dumb to be scum. A better lynch than no lynch if only to get rid of the distraction from the real scum in the game I suppose.
- yabbaguy making a strong entrance into the game with Post 711. I still don't really understand why people are so suspicious of Seraphim though, I've seen a lot of "lol sera obscum" posts but not really that much in the way of actual casebuilding. If I had to guess I'd say it's one of DGB's wagons of suspicion.
- CKD is trying so hard to force a case on Xalxe in Post 719, it's cute. Scumtell++
- LMAO @ CKD saying werewolf is trying to fly under the radar in Post 722. El Em Ay Oh.
- farside's Post 724 finally provides a nice little summary of the werewolf case. I'm down for the bandwagoning tell but the others aren't so great IMO. I really fucking despise it when people use activity on the rest of the site to try and form cases. It's meanspirited and it handily ignores the fact that townies are probably
more
likely to avoid posting in a game out of boredom than scum are. Yes, scum do do it and I'd agree with this tell if his actual posts looked like someone trying to avoid attention. I laugh in your face if you think his actual posts look like he's trying to be sneaky.
- Finally, some kind of case on Seraphim in nocase's (nice bit of irony :P) Post 727. It's a good case; I think Antihero and Gorrad are scummier but I'd definitely be down for a Sera lynch over a werewolf lynch.
- lol @ Antihero's Post 729, it's great how he assumes DGB is casting suspicion on him with that incredibly general statement about the wagon.
- WTF @ werewolf's Post 738. Seriously, what. Getting rid of that distraction is looking better and better.
- Re RedCoyote's Post 746: I get more of a sense of "rash and impulsive townie who also happens to just not have all the pieces of his own puzzle" than dumb scum. If werewolf was dumb scum I would be expecting a lot more bandwagoning than he is currently exhibiting.
- nocase's Post 751 makes a good point about re-analysis and whatnot; I appreciate the pro-townness of careful and consistent logic as much as anyone but there needs to be some leeway for people to change their minds as long as they have a believable reason for doing so.
- Seraphim is one of those examples where using activity on the rest of the site is an acceptable card to play; the actual content of his posts has not been good at all (I know werewolf's hasn't been either; hopefully the distinction I'm trying to make is understood because I'm having trouble verbalising it).
- I concur with nocase's Post 756 but if at all possible I would still rather lynch someone else. I think there are people who are validly more scummy than werewolf right now. I realise that it probably
won't
be possible but it's too early yet to give up hope.

Still happy with my vote being where it is. Of the people with votes on them now I'd be happy with a Seraphim or a Gorrad lynch, I think werewolf is the dumb and obvious wagon to be on but his lynch would have some worth as distraction removal I guess.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Gorrad
a good start

now
more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Also, Cyberbob, I appreciate your catching up post and I think it's pretty good. I keep going back and forth on you, but you're probably town. Don't let me forget I said this later in the game should we spar again at some point.
I'm glad you like it, I generally make a lot of them over the course of a game if there's a great deal of waffling over wagons and toothless sparring going on.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Cyberbob »

yabbaguy wrote:Regardless of how extroverted everyone has been about their stances, my proposal is that we all rate the wagons 1 through 5, 1 meaning we'd categorically avoid it D1, 5 meaning we're begging for this lynch to happen. It's informative for later, we can gauge where the pulse of the Town really is (maybe we'd support a lynch more if we knew people liked it) etc.

Like this:

werewolf - 1: I won't deny werewolf's been shady and floundering the whole time, but I believe him to be nothing but lazy and a poor scumhunter. Nothing I've seen is directly scum motivated. You need to realize that werewolf, just by glancing at his Wiki, is quickly becoming everyone's favorite lynch. I don't see anything directly scum-motivated from his actions, I can see him still taking stances amidst his madness. Avoid him please, I refuse to participate in a VI lynch right now.
Gorrad - 3: This I could live with. I'm still not entirely sold on it, but his interactions with my top scum suspects are weird somewhat. It's really not one I'm sure of at all, so it's a complacency lynch.
Chevre - 5
nocase - 2: Contingent on Chevre-scum. The order really should be the right way around.
werewolf - 2. Obvious easy wagon but better than nothing to free up the more idiotic votes for the real wagons in later days.
Gorrad - 5
Chevre - 2. I'm ambivalent. Would kind of serve a similar purpose to a werewolf lynch in that it would give all the tunnellers something else to look at.
nocase - 1. Still need to read into that one but right now it's a useless distraction.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:and werewolf is alive on day two
Coaching? Scumtell++
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Don't give me that, you're almost literally saying "hmmm yase if this person were to not die this town shure would be in trouble!!!" If you don't see the potential ramifications of that kind of thing then I don't know what to tell you.

It's terribly anti town at the very least.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:are you SERIOUSLY arguing that the mafia doesn't already know not to kill werewolf?
Vigs.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
nocase wrote:are you SERIOUSLY arguing that the mafia doesn't already know not to kill werewolf?
Vigs.
okay, i don't think i understand your point. a vig should absolutely shoot werewolf. what i said does nothing to decrease the likelihood of that.
I don't agree with speculating on who should be the target of upcoming night actions. Too many possibilities for scum to mess things up.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Let's end this day on a high note of RC and Weatherman coming to a mutual understanding in their sudden heightened suspicions of Antihero.

Unvote
;
vote: Gorrad
Finally. Both the hammer and more people coming to terms with Antihero's scumminess.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:33 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Sorry for the late start guys, it's been a busy weekend. I'm literally 5 minutes away from bed and I'm dead tired so I can't be bothered thinking about mafia right now. Tomorrow.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

k back.

Dutch one is so obviously the new werewolf it hurts. Antihero still needs to die, but CKD's skeezy werewolf vote makes a persuasive argument in that direction... alright, I'll play along.
, let's see what comes of this.

Next on my to do list is to actually go through and isoread CKD's posts from yesterday.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Cyberbob »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:k back.

Dutch one is so obviously the new werewolf it hurts. Antihero still needs to die, but CKD's skeezy werewolf vote makes a persuasive argument in that direction... alright, I'll play along.
, let's see what comes of this.

Next on my to do list is to actually go through and isoread CKD's posts from yesterday.
YOU KEEP DOING THIS POINT IN A DIRECTION, VOTE ANOTHER. BAD.

vote: Cyberbob
It's at least partly a pressure vote at this point, chill. Antihero is most definitely my preferred lynch today but it would be remiss of me not to try and eke out as much information from today as possible (within reason of course).
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Alright, ugh - finally got a solid chunk of time to post.

CKD pressure thing is generating disappointingly slim results and my single vote isn't especially likely to produce any further data, so back to my original intention I guess. Reasons same as yesterday, etc etc. He hasn't posted anything since then that's really altered my stance on him in any materially significant way.
Unvote, Vote: Antihero

RedCoyote wrote:Alright, username. You did your homework.

Unvote
;
vote: Antihero

The lynch may proceed.
Copying homework is against school rules, you know.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Cyberbob »

inHimshallibe wrote:lolololol

Cyberbob and yabbaguy all over the map. Who did yabba replace? Were they town before?

Let's kill

yabbaguy (Pending)
Cyberbob
"oh hey my first preference for a lynch is antihero, just want to put a bit of pressure on ckd for now though and see what happens"
"ok well that's not working out very well, back to plan A then"

aLl OvEr ThE pLaCe
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Cyberbob »

CKD: In a nutshell, the case on Antihero is that he's a skeezy poster who makes poorly justified reads and votes along with other fluffy and generally useless posts.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Cyberbob »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2746088
That's my summary of the case I did for DGB yesterday. Stuff's happened since then as well but it's a good foundation.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I suck. Been getting geared up to go back to uni next week and I just haven't been in the mood for mafia.

I'll try to have something up shortly, it seems ~events~ are taking place at the moment and I want to weigh in.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Cyberbob »

alright I crashed pretty hard after work so here's a quick dotpoint thing on the last three pages (starting from the top of Page 47):

- The phrase "I'm willing to drop the subject for now" from Weatherman rubs me up the wrong way a little. Not a big thing, just seems a little yeah.
- yabbaguy's accusation of a nocase-Chevre link is off target unless he can come up with examples from their interaction that would make it more likely for them to be scum fake bussing rather than having at least one party be town.
- I seriously don't understand how SpyreX doesn't get the Antihero wagon. It's pretty simple as far as wagons go - even if you don't agree with it.
- yabbaguy's Post 1169 is funny.
- nocase's Post 1170, on the other hand, is an excellent reminder of the Seraphim case.
- I don't like RedCoyote's Post 1174 very much at all. He's not really pushing a definite follow-on lynch particularly hard but it's still pretty skeezy.
- Ugh, xtoxm's claim is
so bad
but I'm inclined to believe it - fuk da wifom. Antihero's reaction is making me lol though.
- +1 to all the calls for Antihero to explain himself, now that he's softclaimed some kind of role information whatever he's going to be a target for scum anyway (yes I am leaning towards believing his position but it doesn't necessarily preclude xtoxm from being town either).
- CKD's reaction is incredibly scummy. Emptyquoting a post that said "lynch [xtoxm] on site" then almost immediately backflipping and putting a placeholder vote on someone unrelated? Really?
Unvote, Vote: CKD

Incidentally Antihero: even if xtoxm was fakeclaiming scum or whatever he's hardly likely to claim any kind of innocent result on a buddy. Scum will almost without exception pull that kind of a thing with a "real" innocent result on someone they know to be town. I'm sure you can see the sense in it.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Cyberbob »

It is my response to this exchange:
yabbaguy wrote:Well fuck it, I want to act like a confirmed townie anyway.
Antihero wrote:Kind of hard to do when scum fake investigation results on you.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:cyberbob, you are misrepresenting what happened....I wasnt empty quoting...I was answering a question...any reason you are presenting it that way or are you just skimming the thread?
Oh OK, my bad - it's just that what you quoted was no way anything like a counterclaim so I figured you were intending to answer his question in another post.

That takes
curiouskarmadog wrote:and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Cyberbob »

whoops, unfinished sentence.

-----------------

Oh OK, my bad - it's just that what you quoted was no way anything like a counterclaim so I figured you were intending to answer his question in another post.

That takes some of the impetus off but it doesn't absolve you entirely.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon..

bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy.

I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob

oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon
I literally can't read this post. Trim those ellipses, form some proper sentences and resubmit.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I want to be spending the majority of my time and energy on digesting the actual substance of what someone's saying - not on translation.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:are you fucking serious?...that is how you will ignore my vote? if you had to guess bob, what do you think i am saying in that post?
I'm not ignoring your vote, I will be more than happy to respond to it once you express it in English. What little I can make out involves something about attacking you for being suspicious of Chevre and Xtoxm which is so fucking laughable I've chalked it up to a misinterpretation on my end.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Cyberbob »

PokerFace wrote:Bob's misunderstanding of CKD was reasonable, I can see how he might have missed what CKD was refering to, but what he said after it looked like a really bad reach. Like he was just searching for any reason to keep voting CKD.
Nah, if what little I think I can make out is in fact what CKD is saying then no reaching is required on my end.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I address the above with
"I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon.."

what part of this do you not understand exactly?
It's incoherent.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also addressing the above post.

"bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? "

what part of this do you not understand?
It's incoherent and is brimming with WIFOM.
curiouskarmadog wrote:" Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know"

It's incoherent and is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge misrepresentation of what I'm accusing you of doing.
curiouskarmadog wrote:"..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy."

It's incoherent.
curiouskarmadog wrote:"I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob
oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon"

This part I understand. It's just dumb.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Ugh, I'm coasting again. First week of uni this week and it's catching me a little off guard... I'll have some time tonight to spare though so I'll try and get back in the action then.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Ugh, ok finally. Sorry about the longer than expected delay... I had some unforseen things crop up that needed dealing with.

Dotpoint ListTM starting from the top of Page 52:

- Don't really like inHim's "(along with me :))" bit in his Post 1277.
- Agree with nocase's Post 1281; he's really just not been coming off particularly well with many of his posts during this little saga.
- I think some people are overreacting a little bit to yabbaguy's ~confirmed town~ schtick, it never seemed that serious to me.
- Somewhat grateful for xtoxm's Post 1301 putting his claim in a nice and unambiguous manner; I fucking hate it when people dole out that kind of thing in dribs and drabs and then every time you want to go back and read up on what they claimed you have to trawl through a heap of posts. I'm rambling.
- Oh Antihero. His reaction to DGB in the following post from his claim was hilarious and if he is indeed town he made an incredibly hasty move with that claim. Still, his claim is believable enough as stupid town.
Unvote

- nocase's vote on me is a non-issue, I do wish people would get over this fad of using placeholder votes in lieu of simply going for a while without having their votes on anyone though.
- Re PokerFace's little followup on my post about CKD: did you miss the part where the thing I was misunderstanding wasn't the entirety of why I voted him or what? I still didn't/don't like the way he threw his vote on an unrelated party for no good reason.
- I mostly concur with Korlash's reaction to Antihero in Post 1328.
- Not quite sure why people are still voting Chevre. Has anything changed in the last few pages that I've missed? Doesn't really seem like it to me.
- At least nocase saw the error of his ways in Post 1355 I guess.
- lol @ ckd's Post 1371. lol.

Generally speaking I still don't like that Chevre wagon, I mean sure I'll jump on if it means avoiding a No Lynch or something stupid but I don't think there's any likelihood of that happening. nocase is literally jumping back on there for lack of anything else to do - after admitting that he liked the way she's been posting today no less. Ridiculous.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:In retrospect, cyberbob calling anyone down on "douchebaggery" is laughable.
chill out bro it's just how i roll nothing personal
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Cyberbob »

(actually it's a moot point I haven't called anyone out for "douchebaggery" so)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Antihero wrote:Yeah keep up with that cute response and then call me stupid again. That'll show me you're not acting like a condescending jerk.
You're not stupid for making a stupid move, everyone does these things from time to time. You unironically shouldn't take it personally - no cuteness here.
Antihero wrote:I'm not seeing the nocase suspicion; willingness to settle for a suboptimal lynch is more of a sign that he's given up on getting his first choice.
Except it's not even a suboptimal lynch - he's literally going straight from "oh I guess there's not really anything to suspect Chevre of" to "welp guess I'd better vote her!!" with little in between. I could understand if KK had called the 3 day warning or something but there's no valid reason to be pulling this kind of move yet.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:i'm voting chevre because i'm bored as fuck, the game isn't moving forward, and my town read on her is weak.
If you're bored as fuck then either find a way to unbore yourself or replace out. Your influence is every bit as toxic as the things you've been bemoaning.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

looking forward to its conclusion then I guess
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 am

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:inHim sounds like a lynch that will please everyone.
I'd be down.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Oh for the love of

I don't like this.
Unvote, Vote: Chevre
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:here about a page behind or so, think Chevre is at -1...have no problem hammering tomorrow (if needed) once I read back up...see bob jumping on the wagon, looks like scum trying to get bus points last second.
haha yeah totes bro im like fully bussing atm you got it in one!!
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

nocase wrote:i'm increasingly uncomfy about cyberbob.
You've been dropping dumb little hints and nudges like this about me all game, why don't you just man up and do something about it?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Cyberbob »

(it's like 1am right now but I'll have a lot of time to kill tomorrow in between lectures so I'll Actually Post then)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Okay.

CKD's flip didn't really come as a surprise but I was a little nonplussed at nocase being town given my read on him yesterday. Oh well.

I think there's no question of there being scum in either DGB or inHim (or both), if I had to pick one I would probably lean towards inHim on account of his really sketchy voting habits yesterday - though that Kmd vote from DGB was seriously questionable as well. SpyreX... the case there is based on interactions with ckd, right? I'll have to go back and have a look at that again myself before passing judgement but I will just note that the Spy wagon initially grew very very quickly and only a small minority of those votes were backed up by anything. Need to keep an eye out for scum just going with the flow on their partner's wagon to avoid being called out later on for defending them. Weatherman looks a little suspect in this regard

stream-of-consciousnessing right now, more possibly to come in a bit
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I really haven't been in the mood for this over the last day (I wasn't lying when I told whoeveritwas that my interest in mafia waxes and wanes). Apologies.

Anyway. I'm having a decent amount of trouble really focusing on the game as a whole so I'm going to take a leaf out of IAUN's book with a playerlist post. Not going into everyone right now, just the ones under the pump a bit right now. If I get around to it I'll try and finish the job at some point though.

RedCoyote

Starts out pushing Antihero and being suspicious of Gorrad, then drops Anti and votes for Katsuki (now PokerFace). The thing with this switch is that a) he hadn't even mentioned Katsuki up until that point and b) no mention was made of Gorrad. Surprising, given that he was at least nominally RC's second biggest suspicion to start off with.

(side note at this point: I don't recall if I commented on it at the time but the last little section of his Post 264 is the very definition of loud wishy-washiness)

He very quickly eases off on Chevre after his initial criticism then finally takes the plunge and votes Gorrad.... then immediately gets wishywashy on him again and couples that with a tentative "I'm moving away from my town feelings on Cyberbob" (in agreement with CKD). Starts voting werewolf around this time and is suddenly full of conviction that he is guilty... but I still don't get the feeling that his heart is really in it.

I don't have the energy to go into too much more detail on these early posts but I have read them and literally the only player he remains at all consistent on is werewolf. He flipflops on Gorrad & I a bunch of times and throws some vague suspicion at Kmd and Seraphim. His interaction with Weatherman is just equivocation equivocation equivocation and I don't like the way he expresses the little bit about "Let's end this day on a high note of RC and Weatherman coming to a mutual understanding in their sudden heightened suspicions of Antihero." at the end of the day.

He starts off Day 2 going after Dutch one with a "pressure vote" (the stated preferred lynch being Antihero)... and being wishy washy on CKD. Is critical of PokerFace's play but only in a technical sense - he doesn't seem to find him scummy for it. Cosies up to DGB some on the side.

Did I say the Dutch vote was a pressure vote? Welp. That sure turned into a ~real one~ quick- oh no wait he says Antihero is still far and away the best lynch and a couple of posts later votes for him. Seemingly because he suddenly realised there was a groundswell of support for his lynch or something? Oh but Dutch is still a lynch he would be happy with though. Oh now he's trying to make a deal with nocase to set up an Xtoxm lynch after Antihero. Where did
that
come from? (He follows that up with an immediate "who's to say they can't both be town" post by the way)

"Agrees with Spy 100% in all things said over the last couple of pages", then goes back to Dutch. Then lets Dutch off the hook and goes to inHim. Then goes back to Dutch. Then unvotes. Then claims they're both town. Then piggybacks IAUN's Chevre case and hammers Chevre. Seriously.
Seriously.

Day 3 rolls around and starts in on both DGB and Spy based on interactions with CKD (this is fair). Doesn't really go into why he chose to vote Spy over DGB though.

LOL Post 1497 is a pearler. He QFT's both PokerFace and Korlash, literally has the nerve to criticise IAUN for "handing scum the mislynch on a platter" (
lmao forever
), apparently thought yabbaguy was always confirmed town since xtoxm's roleclaim and goes back to inHim for no discernable reason other than a piggyback of Kmd. No discussion of why Spy or DGB are suddenly less scummy than him or anything.

Keeps up the inHim pressure (still no explanation of his own for that vote) and is still pushing that strange line about "that's how I'd play as a Hider" with regards to his interpretation of the night's actions.

---------
okay I seriously don't have the energy to write that much on everyone, going to be as concise as possible from this point on.
---------

DGB

I find her rather scummy but it's more of an overall gut feeling than anything at this point; I didn't like her recent Kmd vote at all but I also don't think she was going particularly light on CKD. What she is doing is making it very hard to get a concrete read on her in either direction; there's a lot of kErAzY flipflopping and whatnot going on. It's a quality display of smokescreening which I have never found especially palatable - I don't really see all that much motivation for a town player to be so erratic compared to the obvious benefits for scum.

inHimshallibe

Ah yes. Scummy. I've gone into my reasons for this opinion previously but I do want to reiterate just how suspicious his behaviour was yesterday concerning the xtoxm/Antihero drama. I'd say there's a definite possible connection to RC with the latter's numerous badly justified votes for him throughout the course of the game. Leaning towards a RC/inHim pairing at the very least right now.

Kmd

Town. He's made a lot of one-liners but that's not always a bad thing in of itself and what he has said has been on-point 99% of the time. He's been drawing no small amount of OMGUS from DGB as well which has been amusing to watch.

SpyreX

Erratic and I don't like the approach he took to the Gorrad wagon but apart from that nothing really stands out. The apathy thing... normally I'd say it's a little off but there were/are(?) a
lot
of players under the same affliction for a rather long time towards the end of Day 2. That one's a nulltell.

Overall probably leaning towards scum but that's partly for the same reasons I haven't been approving of DGB's play; I generally don't like people who make a habit of being ~so WACKY~.

Alright I'm seriously lathargic now and I have a lot of homework I want to get done this weekend so I'm going to leave it here. Definitely going to
Vote: RedCoyote
at this stage though, that read in particular was most enlightening.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

lethargic*
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Wow, it's like one of those "if you are scum, every post you make is scummy" PbPAs that everyone hates.
I know what you mean but it's not a case of everything you said being scummy, it's a case of me only bothering to comment on the stuff that stands out and all of
that
stuff being scummy.
RedCoyote wrote:I especially like how you think Spy is "probably scum" but you end up doing exactly what he tells you to do anyways.
I am? I wasn't specifically looking for The Thing he's been going on about if that's what you mean.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Oh, I see a theme. An honest townie trying to fight his way through PRs, scum, and at least one SK.
is this literally a thing that is being said seriously
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Re-read-laters are always scum.
Denied. I do that in almost every game I'm in if I want to get a quick post down but won't have enough time to really do a thing justice until later on.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

p much dead i havent been sleeping well

inhim is dumb too bad rc is voting him :\

dgb is seriously even weirder than usual whats up there idk

rc has nothign to say in his defence other than "im taken out of context pls dont be mean you big meanies i am at yoru mercy" lynch rc imo

korlash is being weird but he always was idk

spy if youre going to give up just replace out idoit
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Cyberbob »

i have nothing to add at this point out of game events are occupying every skerrick of my attention right now sorry

just dont lynch yabbaguy or someone like that while i'm not looking ok thanks
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Alright guys I'm back into it. Sorry about that last post, I was just... not in a good way.

Need to get caught up on the last few pages, haven't been reading at all. Will have something later tonight.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Cyberbob »

okay back. Actually hadn't missed as much as I was thinking, lol

kmd is reaching waaaay too hard with these crumb reads tbqh. then again I've never really "gotten" the whole breadcrumbing thing so maybe I'm just not the best at spotting them either

really not a fan of this little bit from RC
RedCoyote wrote:I just don't know if it's worth kicking you over this though. In the past, if I had a scumread on you, it would really be a confident one. The Xtoxm issue and the apathy issue are sort of clouding that right now, but, ugh, I'm still really leaning on a townread for you.
like seriously what the hell how is this guy not strung up yet with things like this floating around
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Cyberbob »

hey

hey weatherman

kindly don't bring out of game things into this

thanks
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Cyberbob »

(it's clear that you don't know shit about me or what i'm actually like i am a very whimsical person)
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Weatherman wrote:fuck. well i knew this would eventually happen. blame it on the fever.
i don't see why it's any big drama other than that it's pretty solid confirmation that we don't really know each other that well and you certainly don't know me well enough to make the kind of call that's backing your vote
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RedCoyote wrote:Oh, fun! I'm playing with Ojanen. :D

Oh, damn. I'm still playing with Cyberbob. :(
I hate it when I'm caught out as scum too.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Cyberbob »

PokerFace wrote:
Ojanen wrote:DUTCH MAN. REPLACE OUT.
I'm starting to think I should replace out aswell. I'm deeply depressed in real life and some of that is carrying into this. I'll try to get back into things tonight otherwise I think I may be done.
that's pretty much where I was at on the weekend

definitely don't feel bad about replacing out over something like that though
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

it would give me an easy out from this game without having to be replaced, so there's that
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:when people started voting for inHim? Is it because you are scum with him?
no it's because RC is also scum and I'd rather do him first because he's more annoying
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

ugh I have no cognizance of what has been going on for like the last four days.

an inHim lynch is acceptable if everyone else is totally deadset on not lynching RC today.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Neither do I (and haven't really for most of the game), it's fairly unsettling. I don't like his posting style in the sense that it's so stream-of-consciousness that it doesn't really scream either town or scum.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

RC. Change your vote pls or suffer the consequences
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

blathering, that most indicative of tells
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

hahaha rc

Vote: RedCoyote

i mean it's good to see that everyone is finally going with the correct lynch here im just disappointed that it took so long
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

she wouldnt take kmds lynch imho tho or korlahs
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

idk i think his posting is super annoying i will be v pissed off after the game if he's scum and was allowed to breeze through with posting like that
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:lol nice try.
nice try at what are you high

fyi i was extremely wasted around the time of that post you can look at my posts elsewhere on the forum to confirm
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
iamausername wrote:lol nice try.
nice try at what are you high
Well you just dropped a heavy implication that DGB, KMD and Korlash are all scum together, while you are voting for none of them.

MUD
SLINGING
no... i think korlash is town and i'm neutral still on kmd. i was commenting on the fact that DGB thinks they're town or is pretending to "think" that they're town or something like that

stop being dumb
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:
Korlash wrote:There isn't a man, woman, or cyborg child in this game that wouldn't make a statement like "DGB wouldn't lynch Korlash"... how the hell is saying that anything close to an implication? I don't get why she wouldn't want to lynch KMD, so there might be something there. but trying to say he's 'implying' some sort of scum trio without backing it up is just you making something bigger then it is. Talk about mud slinging...
He's not just saying "DGB won't lynch Korlash or KMD". He's saying "DGB will lynch anyone but Korlash or KMD".

He is trying to undermine DGB's credibility, but he's not willing to actually come out and accuse her of being scum, just make underhanded digs at her.
you are reading like

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

into a post i made whilst incredibly inebriated.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

yeah right lol ok I had all that complicated scum play in the back of my mind while i couldn't even sit up straight

good case! you get a gold star
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Cyberbob »

did he mention i was half a bottle of vodka in the red at the time
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Drunken excuses scumtell added to the wiki.
honestly bullshit things like this make me not want to play anymore
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Korlash wrote:Instead of constantly repeating that, how about explaining why you made the statement "DGB would not lynch KMD" because that seems to have come from no backing at all, inebriated or not.
Somehow I had it in my head that she thought he was town or was liking his posts or something. As for
why
that was in my head... I dunno to be honest.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Korlash wrote:So you can't explain why you said something a bunch of people seem to have a problem with... That's unfortunate...
Shit happens. I'm not a robot.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Not scumhunting: one scumtell

Not stepping on people's toes : two scumtells
i haven't done either of these things in a good little while, certainly before this dumb wagon started

my interest in this game has been severely flagging for at least a week or more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I'm down.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Fate is rather stalkerish a lot of the time.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Cyberbob »

PokerFace wrote:
@Cyberbob

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2958485
Uhm do you actually want us to put you out of your misery? Who do you think is scum?
RC/inHim/??
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Goddammit are you guys seriously going to force me to keep track of this game now, I was almost looking forward to being lynched :(

I'll do a dotpoint list or something on the last bunch of pages this afternoon when I get home. Blurgh.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Cyberbob »