Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

So how is Cyberbob "slinging mud" at DGB, Korlash, and myself without voting any of us any worse than you attacking him under the assumption that I am town when your vote was on me maybe a page or two ago.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Antihero, you slacker, I know you're out there. You've been posting in every game you're in (and quite actively, might I add) except this one. Give up the slot or get your butt in here. You've got freaking results for us, man.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kmd4390 wrote:
iamausername wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
iamausername wrote:lol nice try.
nice try at what are you high
Well you just dropped a heavy implication that DGB, KMD and Korlash are all scum together, while you are voting for none of them.

MUD
SLINGING
And now YOU are implying that Cyberbob is scum with DGB/Kmd/Korlash as town (Unless he's mudslinging at buddies), yet you were just voting me.
I thought it meant that he was mudslinging townies and being too coy/chicken to vote unless there is a promising wagon.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:59 am

RedCoyote wrote:Antihero, you slacker, I know you're out there. You've been posting in every game you're in (and quite actively, might I add) except this one. Give up the slot or get your butt in here. You've got freaking results for us, man.
Hey maybe he has no results because he's scum, how 'bout that?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Red wrote:Antihero, you slacker, I know you're out there. You've been posting in every game you're in (and quite actively, might I add) except this one. Give up the slot or get your butt in here. You've got freaking results for us, man.
Maybe I missed something, but how does a Roleblocker have "results" on his own? You're for a massclaim right, wouldn't it ironically make more sense for him to "stay gone" until after the rest of us claim. You almost sound eager to have him come in and tell us what he did right off the bat... Seems a little off...
Iam wrote:Well you just dropped a heavy implication that DGB, KMD and Korlash are all scum together, while you are voting for none of them.
Here you go again... Surprise suprise... Well what do you know about that!... Well well, so it's come to this... I know you are but what am I?... Uh, a stopped clock still finds a nut twice a day... what the hell was I talking about again... Right.

There isn't a man, woman, or cyborg child in this game that wouldn't make a statement like "DGB wouldn't lynch Korlash"... how the hell is saying that anything close to an implication? I don't get why she wouldn't want to lynch KMD, so there might be something there. but trying to say he's 'implying' some sort of scum trio without backing it up is just you making something bigger then it is. Talk about mud slinging...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Well, the idea being that the people he blocked are a little less likely to be scum (couldn't submit kill). I'm just thinking it would improve our chances at hitting scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

Meh. We should just lynch him.

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
iamausername wrote:lol nice try.
nice try at what are you high
Well you just dropped a heavy implication that DGB, KMD and Korlash are all scum together, while you are voting for none of them.

MUD
SLINGING
no... i think korlash is town and i'm neutral still on kmd. i was commenting on the fact that DGB thinks they're town or is pretending to "think" that they're town or something like that

stop being dumb
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by iamausername »

Korlash wrote:There isn't a man, woman, or cyborg child in this game that wouldn't make a statement like "DGB wouldn't lynch Korlash"... how the hell is saying that anything close to an implication? I don't get why she wouldn't want to lynch KMD, so there might be something there. but trying to say he's 'implying' some sort of scum trio without backing it up is just you making something bigger then it is. Talk about mud slinging...
He's not just saying "DGB won't lynch Korlash or KMD". He's saying "DGB will lynch anyone but Korlash or KMD".

He is trying to undermine DGB's credibility, but he's not willing to actually come out and accuse her of being scum, just make underhanded digs at her.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

See, but that's just how DGB plays. As town, she just calls everyone scum until she figures out who she really wants to lynch. As scum, she tries to duplicate this play.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

iamausername wrote:
Korlash wrote:There isn't a man, woman, or cyborg child in this game that wouldn't make a statement like "DGB wouldn't lynch Korlash"... how the hell is saying that anything close to an implication? I don't get why she wouldn't want to lynch KMD, so there might be something there. but trying to say he's 'implying' some sort of scum trio without backing it up is just you making something bigger then it is. Talk about mud slinging...
He's not just saying "DGB won't lynch Korlash or KMD". He's saying "DGB will lynch anyone but Korlash or KMD".

He is trying to undermine DGB's credibility, but he's not willing to actually come out and accuse her of being scum, just make underhanded digs at her.
you are reading like

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

into a post i made whilst incredibly inebriated.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by iamausername »

in vino veritas
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

yeah right lol ok I had all that complicated scum play in the back of my mind while i couldn't even sit up straight

good case! you get a gold star
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 am

Did I say I wouldn't lynch KMD????????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 am

iamausername wrote:He is trying to undermine DGB's credibility, but he's not willing to actually come out and accuse her of being scum, just make underhanded digs at her.
Who is doing that?

iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 am

Post by iamausername »

Cyberbob.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Korlash »

RC wrote:Well, the idea being that the people he blocked are a little less likely to be scum (couldn't submit kill). I'm just thinking it would improve our chances at hitting scum.
And it would improve the massclaim AND our chances if we wait... And, no offense intended, but that's a pretty dumb reason. We have to assume there is at least two, probably three, and even in a small possibility four scum left... Being blocked by Anti doesn't in anyway actually reduce someone's chance of being scum.
Iam wrote:He is trying to undermine DGB's credibility, but he's not willing to actually come out and accuse her of being scum, just make underhanded digs at her.
Digs? Do you mean to say it has happened more then once? And do you disagree with his statement then? If so, why?

bob wrote:into a post i made whilst incredibly inebriated.
Well that explains why you thought I was annoying... Here I thought it was something I did... Silly drunks, when will you learn Korlash is way too complicated a literature to grasp whilst intoxicated, under the influence, or on a Trix bender... *shakes head*
Iam wrote:in vino veritas
[expletive]! He knows Latin! Run away! Head for the hills! Head for Azerbaijan! Ahh, everybody run!
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 am

iamausername wrote:Cyberbob.
VOTE: Cyberbob

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

Maybe we can lynch him before I leave for vacation!

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Cyberbob »

did he mention i was half a bottle of vodka in the red at the time
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Alcohol is truth serom....
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Drunken excuses scumtell added to the wiki.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

The following is a general response to
Korlash
's recent case on Iamm

IAM did link ckd and chevre but that case makes sence as CKD obviously didn't take time to read chevre's long as heck post and yet CKD still BS commented on it. Had chevre flipped scum I can see how that link could have made sence.

As far as IAMUSER's placement of CKD on his day 2 scumlist, CKD was not the only one he did not go in depth into why they were high on the list.

As far as I'm concerned only way IAMMUSER is scum is if Spyre X is also. IAMUSER was the most towny looking player about the time me and you and DGB? were going after SpyreX. If IAMuser was scum and SpyreX wasn't, I think IAMUSER would have put alot of effort into rallying the rest of the players to vote SPYREX as it would have been a very good opertunity from his viewpoint. So IAMUSER being scum and SPYREX not being scum would be ilogical to me.

It should be noted that I am not making a case that SPYREX being scum would garauntee IAMUSER being scum. It would make it 'possible' for IAMUSER to be scum but I don't think its likly atm

@IAMUSER

"in vino veritas" means what? I don't know latin so dumb it down on what you meant there please

As far as cyberbobs comments relating to DGB, DGB has said she would not lynch korlash. And has come out saying just about everyone other than OJWEATHER and you are somewhat scummy and or should be lynched. That includes her suggesting we lynch antihero. She has stated KMD should be lynched the very most and yet has not really given a case on him. What do you think of these points in relation to your case on cyberbob? Also what makes you think DGB is town so strongly?

There have been A couple of things that have caught my eye about cyber bob. I am trying to see if there is logical reason why cyberbob voted gorrad over CKD here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2743979
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2744252

And why Cyber voted CKD here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2745979

when CKD didn't really have anything to do with the highest bidder and wasn't cyber's current number 2 anymore given here:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p2744375

Would you or cyberbob
like to comment on any of that?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Drunken excuses scumtell added to the wiki.
honestly bullshit things like this make me not want to play anymore
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Cyberbob wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Drunken excuses scumtell added to the wiki.
honestly bullshit things like this make me not want to play anymore
Did I catch you for the wrong reason?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”