Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

i will be entirely dead tonight due to alcohol

i could post right when i get home but i dont think you want that
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay I'm still here. Sorry to have fallen behind I'll catch up and help best I can before the deadline
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 am

Post by Korlash »

Red wrote:Because of your ignoring the wagon and pushing for lynches on people who you have no hope of getting successful wagons on (at least from where I'm coming from).

I mean, you've been pushing that Spyrex wagon since the first page of the game! Can't you take a hint?

Lies. I've been pushing Spy since like page 10... maybe even later then that. Although I wish I had found scum on page one...

Ignoring what wagon? KMD? Or DGB? And I would rather push the lynches of the people I think are scum then let my morals be corrupted and turn into herded cattle. "Oh no, the game is stalling. i guess for the benefit of everyone I should vote someone I don't think is scum! That is sure to win us the game!" boy that sounds like a plan...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

I get this vibe that DGB and Antihero are crossbussing.

I'm serious.

"LOL SCUMRB"

followed by Antihero's immediate

"NO U SCUM DGB!"

As if he was anticipating going down hard.

"One of us needs to die DGB, I can't take it anymore."

Implies a comfort in thinking that one of them would look really good after the other flips scum.

"A potato of sissy britches" What the hell does that even mean >_>?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2844619
This is the sort of scumshit I'm surprised has been left alive this long. "OH HAI LOOK AT ME AND MY META AND I NEVER BEEN A BAD GUY BEFORE BUT THIS GAME IM NOT A BAD GUY CAN YOU NOT GET A READ ON ME CAUSE GRAMMA SPECIALY IS NOT MINE? TEHTHEHHEHE"

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2852512
Then RC unvotes Dutch.

RC:

Why the hell d you unvote Dutch after he scummily hopped on Chevre's wagon like that?

PokerFace wrote:I am down with lynching chevre and or dutch. Don't care who goes first. You want me to hammer now or is there something you guys thing we should wait for?

Recurring scumtheme is recurring.

RedCoyote wrote:They're both town. I want no part of this, really.

I'm still curious how the post I linked earlier gave you townvibes off Dutch.

Antihero doesn't open the day with "oh hai I blocked XXXX" There's more scum motivation in keeping this secret than town (scum likely would've wanted to roleblock an actual VIABLE that night, instead of a target that would appear "townish" in a claim)

oh joy a SpyreX wagon. You clowns better have not forced a claim out of him.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

There goes my fake-cop guilty gambits to draw the NK.

Off of TROLOLOLOL HIDER BREADCRUMBS?

F that noise. How the hel is it even assumed that Xtomx died hiding? Oh and no fuckiun votecount to show me the scumbags up ins COURSE IT OCULDNT BE SIMPLETHIS GAME

in order of appearance:
Inhim

Kmd
Iam
RC

WEATHERLULZ

Bold are townreads. Lynch the fuck out of my wagon, one scum GUARANTEED. Let Starbuck catch up first though so we can find her buddies.

oh and Poker jumps on late to the party post claim singing the SAME SONG AND DANCE.

Throw him in the furnace and a delicious victory pie will be baked.

1537 gets the townie award for awesome. Dere's scumin the people poking at a viable RC wagon, aka DGB.

I'm beginning to think Kolrash the Sinister Jester is the one that forced SpyreX out. GOOD LORD knows how he put up with 60 pages of Kraplogic and "OH SPY U SCUM CUZ." Demoralizing as shit. Korlash I hope your ass is pulling this stunt to survive till LyLo so you can go

"Vote: DGB! Hahhaa SpyreX/Fate I had you all along! Did you really think you could win by leaving me alive? Did you really think I'd ever see the light at the end of the tunnel!?

Oh dear me, it seems I've written Fate's name wrong at the most crucial points of the game. Ah well, isn't this a hilarious ending? I call someone scum for 100 pages and then vote someone else!

Oh well! Whoever wins wins, was nice playing with you!"

And then you smile from the shadows post game that this was your plan ALL ALONG to manipulate scum into not killing you, and then fade into darkness post-game as the rants and rages of DGB's scumbuddies come forward to complain that your typo cost them the game and was bullshit, while DGB herself would chuckle and say "oh he got me that Korlash..."

AND THEN ITS ALL FUCKING GOOD

PAGE SIXTY FUCKIN FOUR

I WONT READ THE REST BEFORE DEADLINE IM BUSY.

I STAND BY MY READS BURN ANTI WITH FIRE
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

I kinda feel that last portion was directed at me but I got lost at "Vote: dgb" because it's so absurd it blew my mind...

I would feel really bad if I was somehow the sole reason behind Spy's foreclosure of our friendship tent... Is it... even possible? Did I, cause him to leave? *Gasp* Am I the reason, Poker wants to retire? *gasp* Am I the reason, DGB had to leave for a while? *gasp* am I... The reason they let Michael Bay direct Transformers?!?! Noooo... I couldn't possibly be that bad... Say it isn't so?!?!

I can see it now... Uwe Boll gives special thanks to Korlash for talking him into directing the Avengers movie.... *starts twitching* I would have to kill myself immediately to prevent disaster...

Oh right, mafia... Sorry I was distracted... *stares off into distance*

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Cyberbob wrote:post

i will be entirely dead tonight due to alcohol

i could post right when i get home but i dont think you want that

Lurker scum much?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Fate's focus is all over the place, but I am pleased with "burn Antihero with fire."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Did alot thinking. I have changed my mind on red some. He says he has town reads on me, Run/OJ/weather/star, Fonz, and I think Iam. Point is he is ruling people out and that leads me to believe he isn't trying to plan ahead. He isn't trying to keep his lynching options open to everyone. Scum want to be able to lynch everyone eventually so I'm not up for getting rid of Red

Duth one was town. Weather went after me while I was going after dutch. At that time I thought to my self weather was obv town and he had no reason to go after me unless he was scum with dutch. Dutch was town so yay thats not possible. I don't know how Weather found me scummy back then but they must of been reasons he actually believed in or I don't think he would have wasted his time with me. So yay star is town because she replaced town

Iam is town for his overall play

Fonz is town due to reasoning why Antihero claimed earlier.
Fate wrote:

Yos scum. I gambited to clear a town read of mine, but he as a mafia FRAMER who had Framed that town read,
knew I was lying and claimed in order to lynch me and confirm himself.

Same. Fucking. Song and dance here.

"??? I scumRBd him last night? Whats this town fakeclaim gambit?"
Antihero votes Xtomz.

Antiher was scummy before this, and continued to be scummy.

????
ANTIHERO IS SCUM RB WHAT DO YA KNOW.

Unvote:
Vote: Fonz

Here's the problem with this logic. Who was Yos scum with? 1 other person. If you are in a large game and you are scum with only 1 other person its pretty safe to say there is another scum group in the game. Yos thought you were scum obviously because you gambited and I would have thought you were scum for the same reasons. Scum Yos gets Scum fate from another group lynched. Yay Scum Yos confirmed!! And off the chance you were gambiting town Yos isn't confirmed but not gauranteed scum either so him claiming to get rid of you doesn't hurt himself at all.

Now how does this apply to this game? xalxe was dead before that and was SK. Hmm 2 scum groups and an SK in a normal game? I doubt it. Anti scum claims to know xtoxm is scum. BUT Antiscum has no reason to believe Xtoxm is gambiting and has no reason to believe xtoxm will turn up scum. Antiscum would know xtoxm would flip town.... What will happen when we all stare at Anti hero and see xtoxm was telling the truth? Antiscum day 3.

What Yos did was safe and could have benefited him in everyway as it would get rid of liar and or other scum. What anti did would only help him if Xtoxm was a lying scum and anti scum would have no reason to believe that with an already dead xalxe. Anti is town and your arguement does nothing

Also Fate you asked how we all determined Xtoxm died by hiding with someone? Well let's see how many killings happened day 1. there were 3. going into night the SK is dead so there should be one less kill at night, right? But somehow there is still 3. Likly Vig and Mafia are still alive. Vig made one kill and mafia made the other. so why is there 3? xtoxm must have ran into scum and killed himself while vig and mafia killed the other 2. BTW do you want further proof anti is not scum RB. Ask yourself this. Say you a roleblocker and scum and a hider just claimed, and that hider will likly never get lynched by town. There is no way to get rid of that hider, he is going to be a problem to your group. Is it a good idea to role block the hider and night kill him imediatly all at once during the next night? Hells yay! But Anti obviously didn't do that as that situation would have also ended the night with only 2 kills. There were 3 kills so xtoxm and anti are town by this logic end of story.

With Fonz marked as town, this leaves Spyre/Fate, Korlash, DGB, Cyber, KMD and well me. Duh I know my alignment and I have no reason to lynch myself so that leaves. That leaves Spyre/Fate, Korlash, DGB, Cyber, KMD. If we are in mylo then 4 are scum from the remaining 5. Looks like some pretty awesome odds. Only 1 answer is town and a loss while the rest is an awesome win. WAIT i already have earlier logic that shows only one of Korlash or spyre is scum. So... if the one town is one of those two then the other 3 (KMD, DGB, cyber) are all scum. And it makes sence! Makes sence with there actions with each other and lets not forget DGB has long standing feud with farside and this has been noted in many games so yay that and fact farside was on CKD means farside must die. The vig must have then killed Xalxe, he though xalxe was scum and was right, while xalxe killed werewolf as he was on a quest to kill other scums. When you are SK getting rid of the mafia is always a good descision. And No case suspected cyber bob and got whacked and yabba suspect KMD and was fairly well confirmed. Process of elimination and by just looking at the night kills and even the play of cyber, KMD, and DGB it all makes sence to me! DGB, cyber and KMD all make sence as scum. And if we are in milo then I can't miss since 4 of 5 is scum and 1 town is either spyre or Kor. Should we not be in mylo then 1 of those 3 is town. Cyber may be town due to his day 2 stuff with CKD. DGB may be town given her early day 1 play and she said CKD was scum often earlier. Is there any slight reasoning why KMD may be town..... I can not think of any

Vote: KMD

As it stands I have decided to support massclaim we can do it next day or today if you guys still think there is time. I mentioned earlier that I wanted Fonz to claim LAST should mass claim ever happen but it looks like no one saw that. Still mass claiming can't really put us in a bad position if we are truly close to end milo and lylo as I think we are.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Unvote, Vote: KMD

Note Fate, having said that I was bussing DGB, and having KMD on his 'need to lynch' list, pushing a one-man wagon on me with deadline impending. He, as ever, is full of shit.

KMD will probably be the only viable wagon here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Fate »

On my phone, deadlines today?

I didn't know it was a one man wagon. DgB korlash and a few expressed interest in lynching the scum RB.

BONUS massclaim tomorrow iks that much sexier with a dead rb.

Now DGB just needs to put her bus where her mouth is
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Definitely need a VC
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by The Fonz »

There were two votes on DGB, and none on me. If you thought I were bussing, the town thing to do there was to call my bluff.

But, as ever, you are made of fail. I don't even think you're scum here. I just fucking hate you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Can't say I'm too upset. After the lynch goes through, I'm no longer alive in any mafia games. It's a good feeling.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

I was ot aware of the VC, I was just making a vote based on 64 pages of content, so don't give me this "town thing to do" bullshit.

Course all this rage that you've been caught and that I won't follow your scumplan to bus dgb to clear yourselfmakes me ALL THE MOTE CERTAIN my votes in the right place.

TOWNIES OF THE GAME, UNITE
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Day 4 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

"The first recipe for happiness is: Avoid too lengthy meditation on the past."
- Andre Maurois

Kmd4390
- 5 - iamausername, RedCoyote, DrippingGoofball, PokerFace, The Fonz
Nachomamma8
- 1 - Kmd4390
RedCoyote
- 1 - Cyberbob
iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
The Fonz
- 1 - Fate

Players not voting:
Starbuck

Notes/Prods
:
- Deadline @Midnight, Sunday May 1st, 2011
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yet another lynch I can't get behind... Deja Vu. I would actually be more tempted to lynch Cyber then KMD simply for the interactions between certain key players. *sigh*

Guess I'll just bank on the odds everything I say turns out to be wrong anyway. So that would be what, DGB, KMD, and Starbuck. Cyber takes up possible fourth.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Deadline is reached.

Fancy formatting to be added later.

Kmd4390, a vanilla townie, has been lynched Day 4.

Night starts.

72 hours.

So.. Early morningish Thur 5th, 2011 (EST)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

It's a brand new morning with two brand new vanilla corpses. And.. hey, wait a minute.. One of thoses corpses looks a little scummy..

Dripping Goofball, a
Vanilla Townie
, is killed on Night 4.
Cyberbob, a
Mafia Goon
, is killed on Night 4.

Day 5 begins now with a secret deadline

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Mmmm.

Not looking good, Fonz. Not looking good at all.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: You haven't included Kmd in the Dead List in the 1st post.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by Starbuck »

These are for my own sanity, so I have a place to reference them all.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Gorrad
- 11 - iamausername,
Cyberbob
, SpyreX/Fate, Antihero/TheFonz,
inHimshallibe
yabbaguy
nocase
farside22
Dutch one
Dripping Goofball
, RedCoyote
werewolf555
- 3 -
Chevre
, Korlash,
curiouskarmadog

Chevre
- 2 -
Seraphim
Xalxe

nocase
- 2 -
Gorrad
werewolf555

DrippingGoofball
- 1 -
Kmd4390

Antihero/TheFonz
- 1 - Weatherman/Starbuck

Players not voting:
PokerFace,
curiouskarmadog

I'm going to assume that ckd wasn't a double voter.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Chevre
- 9 - iamausername,
yabbaguy
inHimshallibe
nocase
Kmd4390
cyberbob
Dutch one
, Pokerface, RedCoyote
Dutch one
- 3 -
Chevre
, SpyreX/Fate, Korlash
SpyreX/Fate
- 1 - Weatherman/Starbuck
Cyberbob
- 1 -
curiouskarmadog

Kmd4390
- 1 -
DrippingGoofball

Players not voting:
Xtoxm
, Antihero/TheFonz

Final Day 3 Vote Count

inHimshallibe
- 6 - RedCoyote, iamausername,
yabbaguy
Kmd4390
, SpyreX/Fate, PokerFace
SpyreX/Fate
- 2 -
DrippingGoofball
Dutch one

RedCoyote
- 1 -
Cyberbob

Cyberbob
- 2 -
inHimshallibe
, Ojanen/Starbuck
PokerFace
- 1 - Korlash

Players not voting:
Antihero/TheFonz

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Kmd4390
- 5 - iamausername, RedCoyote,
DrippingGoofball
, PokerFace, The Fonz
Nachomamma8/DGB
- 2 - The Fonz,
Kmd4390

RedCoyote
- 1 -
Cyberbob

iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
The Fonz
- 1 - Fate

Players not voting:
Starbuck
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I tried to sit down and get through this game and it's just so much. So I'm going to go a different way and see if I can help scumhunt in this respect.

Some curious things I've noticed about the above...

- iamausername and RedCoyote are on every single lynch.

- ckd's showing up on the werewolf555 bandwagon and in Players not voting. I figure this to be a mod error.

Mod: Can you clarify?

- Cyberbob votes for RedCoyote two days in a row (3 and 4).

- The Fonz on both the KMD and DGB wagons. If he's claimed double voter and I haven't seen it, I apologize. I plan to read over his posts in a bit.

I am also confused because the mod's last vote count says KMD has 5 votes. Shouldn't it have been a no lynch since it was only at 5 votes and not 6?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Starbuck wrote:I am also confused because the mod's last vote count says KMD has 5 votes. Shouldn't it have been a no lynch since it was only at 5 votes and not 6?

Kublai Khan wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
@Kublai Khan
Can I get a rules clarification? At deadline if there is no majority, will there be a no lynch or will the one with the most votes go down?

At deadline, whomever has reached the most votes first will be lynched.

Not sure why Khan's flavor at day start says "two new vanilla" corpses when one is bob scum. When did a goon start counting as vanilla?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ahh wait nevermind that last comment its 5:45am and i need to learn to read things all the way
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Starbuck »

So now The Fonz needs to explain that double vote.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”