Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, dgb hasnt jump on in awhile and called me scum...
Sayz the 5!<u/\/\
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 am

yabbaguy wrote:Kmd, you are lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrking.
KMD, he is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 am

Kmd4390 wrote:Are we still waiting for Xtoxm?
Meh. He'll be nightkilled. By the scum, either as the NK, or by picking the wrong player to target. He's locked himself into a late-game lynch, but a lynch nonetheless, if he survives too long.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 am

Chevre isn't contributing.

CKD, KMD, Chevre... is that the scum team?

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2814370
Bob's misunderstanding of CKD was reasonable, I can see how he might have missed what CKD was refering to, but what he said after it looked like a really bad reach. Like he was just searching for any reason to keep voting CKD. I am starting to loose the read I had on him earlier
RedCoyote wrote:PF, how can I pick a side when all I have are vague innuendos? Hell, who's to say they aren't both town?
Your point is valid and I am of the current thought they both are town, but the thought you portrayed earlier went after both of them so it was like you were saying they were both scum. It is possible that they are but I don't see how anyone could have jumped to a conclusion like that.

@Korlash,
I see what you are getting at but I still disagree. Hero could have kept his mouth shut and not even gave an inuendo when xtoxm gave his. It may not be a counter claim but there is a simular element in there. Can't put my finger on exact word terminology. I think if may have been some fancy non-english word I can't find in the wiki but basically anti called out xtoxm on his info and not the other way arround

Not liking DGB's last post. Later game lynch? How?

Side note, ok wasn't the food I ate. Found box in trash and it was good. I have not been feeling too well past couple of days. If I am getting sick again I will kill somebody. I ain't been sick in years up until the last time and now I get sick twice in a month. Thats ridiculous by my standards so this better not be happening.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

DGB, seems like you missed the rest of my post...here let me post it for you again...
curiouskarmadog wrote: while you are at it, would love your insight on Xtoxm and Anti.

and your thoughts on Cyberbob
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:are you fucking serious?...that is how you will ignore my vote? if you had to guess bob, what do you think i am saying in that post?
I'm not ignoring your vote, I will be more than happy to respond to it once you express it in English. What little I can make out involves something about attacking you for being suspicious of Chevre and Xtoxm which is so fucking laughable I've chalked it up to a misinterpretation on my end.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Cyberbob »

PokerFace wrote:Bob's misunderstanding of CKD was reasonable, I can see how he might have missed what CKD was refering to, but what he said after it looked like a really bad reach. Like he was just searching for any reason to keep voting CKD.
Nah, if what little I think I can make out is in fact what CKD is saying then no reaching is required on my end.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dgb, I told you already. It's you and spy and some combination of the other names I mentioned. It will all be more clear when you and spy flip scum.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 am

ok bob, calling you on your bullshit. lets see what you dont understand.

here is your post.
Cyberbob wrote: Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
I address the above with
"I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon.."

what part of this do you not understand exactly?

also addressing the above post.

"bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? "

what part of this do you not understand?

" Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know"

"..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy."

"I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob
oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon"

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:@Korlash, I see what you are getting at but I still disagree. Hero could have kept his mouth shut and not even gave an inuendo when xtoxm gave his. It may not be a counter claim but there is a simular element in there. Can't put my finger on exact word terminology. I think if may have been some fancy non-english word I can't find in the wiki but basically anti called out xtoxm on his info and not the other way arround
I never said anyone "called anyone else out" the fact is Anti still has the potential to lie to us where-as Xtom doesn't. that mere fact suggests him claiming second would be a fallacy. Everyone is so caught up thinking Xtox may get away by "wiggling" his claim around, but the only one with wiggle room here is anti. he needs to claim first. Sorry if you disagree, but I can't change the facts of the situation.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

gone to atlantic city for the weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Weatherman »

I can't make the post I want right now (need to sleep proper nights, 2nd day at new work tomorrow morning), but guys:
READ THE POKERFACE ISO.
I'm starting to get bothered by the fact that he has never posted anything that doesn't feel like busywork.

vote Pokerface

His scumreads D1 (late replacement): Gorrad, werewolf, inHim.
Vote D2: Dutch man
Can you go more with the flow? with the rise of the Antihero wagon he stated was "considering looking at it" (what that even means I don't know) and commended iaun's post - town looks and decides or doesn't, but "considering to look" sounds exactly like a preparation to perhaps maneuver on.
end of D1:
Pokerface wrote:is gorrad at 9 votes or 10 votes? I am considering dropping the hammer
beginning of D2:
Pokerface wrote:Yo DGB I wasn't on any wagon at the end there. I was not all caught up. I did get caught up during the night though so thats all good. I wrote this during the last night. [etc]

Oh no I wouldn't have voted not caught up! Also, Katsuki was on Chevre, which DGB notes in the wagons analysis, and to which Pokerface replies with this misunderstanding; overly conscious on wagon placement.
Mostly I just get shivers from non-specifically explainable stuff; posts rich with using "questionable" instead of scummy (funny with the Dutch wagon starting with the fact that Gorrad was on Dutch's questionable list, not scummy list, Dutch mixing this up and PF bringing it up), "considering" to do things, being happy on the Dutch wagon waiting for Dutch's responses and generating content that looks like it's generated for the sole purpose of generating something, thoughts I don't think a person with a good scumdar would spout. His last post, as an example, is gut bad.
PokerFace wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2814370
Bob's misunderstanding of CKD was reasonable, I can see how he might have missed what CKD was refering to, but what he said after it looked like a really bad reach. Like he was just searching for any reason to keep voting CKD. I am starting to loose the read I had on him earlier
Bob's post was merely stating a possible obvious scum motivation, perhaps no more likely than the town motivation, but I really don't see the reach.
"I'm staring to lose the read" bothers my gut.
Pokerface wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:PF, how can I pick a side when all I have are vague innuendos? Hell, who's to say they aren't both town?
Your point is valid and I am of the current thought they both are town, but the thought you portrayed earlier went after both of them so it was like you were saying they were both scum. It is possible that they are but I don't see how anyone could have jumped to a conclusion like that.
Aggressivity is the way to go about questioning things, I just can't feel this at all from RC's post.

The rest is not all that insightful either, sort of fluffy or stays on an obvious, superficial level.

Pokerface, you stated earlier you think you have a good guess who I am and based a townread on that hypothetical meta. Who am I and why town?
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Weatherman »

Weatherman wrote: Can you go more with the flow?
Mmm. I guess in the case of dutch man, to be fair, it by definition was not going with the flow as he was the first vote. I guess my hate of the dutch wagon spilled over; anyway it's on town.
nocase
nocase
Hot Streak
nocase
Hot Streak
Hot Streak

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by nocase »

why would xtoxm-scum come out with a pr claim so quickly, which relatively few townies really chomping at his heels?
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I address the above with
"I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon.."

what part of this do you not understand exactly?
It's incoherent.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also addressing the above post.

"bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? "

It's incoherent and is brimming with WIFOM.
curiouskarmadog wrote:" Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know"

It's incoherent and is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge misrepresentation of what I'm accusing you of doing.
curiouskarmadog wrote:"..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy."

It's incoherent.
curiouskarmadog wrote:"I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob
oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon"

This part I understand. It's just dumb.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

nocase wrote:why would xtoxm-scum come out with a pr claim so quickly, which relatively few townies really chomping at his heels?
why would xtoxm-town come out with a pr claim so quickly, which relatively few townies really chomping at his heels?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:31 pm

PokerFace wrote:Not liking DGB's last post. Later game lynch? How?
He claims Weak Doc. Which means that he's not making it to end game, one way or another.

From the scum's PV, if he's alive too long, when he dies, he'll die confirming a whole slew of townies, so they'll want to kill him sooner or later. They may not be in a wild rush, because if he targets scum, he will die so it's 1:1.

If he lives too long, we'll lynch him then.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Kmd4390 wrote:
nocase wrote:why would xtoxm-scum come out with a pr claim so quickly, which relatively few townies really chomping at his heels?
why would xtoxm-town come out with a pr claim so quickly, which relatively few townies really chomping at his heels?
Because he's Xtomx.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:gone to atlantic city for the weekend.
I've been clear with my opinions of Xtomx and Antihero. Cyberbob... meh. He's not irritating me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm

In other news, I'm liking Weatherman. I would sheep.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

^scum
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Xtoxm wrote:Lol ok. I don't even care. I'm probably town's biggest asset, btw. I know that Yabbaguy is Not Dangerous. Bread crumbed it pretty heavily. Discuss.
:roll:
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

wait...is there a real claim and counter claim?
Good lord.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Xtoxm wrote:
Unvote

What do you think you have on me, Antihero? Your actions here look pretty townly so there's probably an explanation for all this.

Also, I never claimed cop. Don't go jumping to conclusions, people. I simply said that I know Yabbaguy is not dangerous.
Please tell me this is the guy we're lynching.
Show

:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”