Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Cyberbob »

It is my response to this exchange:
yabbaguy wrote:Well fuck it, I want to act like a confirmed townie anyway.
Antihero wrote:Kind of hard to do when scum fake investigation results on you.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

Ugh didn't get arround to doing that reading I mentioned. I wanted to do it on anti and xtoxm because I wasn't too confident in how I was reading them earlier and felt like crap yesterday as a result of some bad food in my fridge. Seriously got to start checking expiration dates on the foods I buy. I have read some of the current stuff on the 2 of them and yay the end of this situation will likly solve things better than any re-reading. Off hand their actions seem to both be coming from townies with odd actions. Waiting for full-claim from xtoxm before I say more. Anybody that tries to coax him into weak cop or hider, one or the other should be shot. Let xtoxm come forward with the truth on his own and then let anti do the same so we can see who really needs to die.

Still liking my dutch vote and waiting on content from him. Will change pending on xtoxm anti hero situation excalation

@CyberBob

I was going to point out what Anti just did. What you said there still doesn't feel important at this moment. Its only important after xtoxm's alignment is given. I'm surprised you'd feel the need to bring that up even given what anti said. But meh I suppose its not directly scummy of you atm. point I want to make is let's not discuss that until after xtoxm and anti claim and after one of them flips should 1 need to die
RedCoyote wrote:
Xtoxm 1178 wrote:Being tunneled has just made me kinda apathetic about this game.
Yeah, because threatening not to read the game if we don't stop suspecting you will really get you town points.
Xtoxm 1191 wrote:
Vote: Antihero
Wow, if only you had done this a week ago you could've kept on living your life as a PR (assuming you are) undercover.

---
Korlash 1209 wrote:I'd throw my vote on anti-hero here but it's a dumb situation. We have two people who haven't claimed a damn thing. Unfortunately I think anti needs to elaborate more or the situation needs to be dropped. I don't see that happening so I'll be waiting for Anti-hero.
This.
Uhm exactly whose side are you on? You yell at xtoxm and then attack antihero. Are you actually saying you think they are both scum?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Official Vote Count

Notes/Prods
:
- Prodding Gorrad.. (Giving him 24 hours before replacement..)

- Current Deadline: Seeeeecret. {There will be a 3 day warning}
Uhm Khan what is this? Did he replace back in or did you paste the wrong name there or something?

Oops. Forgot he was dead. :oops: That new fangled Activity Checked thingy is causing me to no longer think critically about what I'm doing... :lol:

Disregard that note. :roll:
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Cyberbob wrote: - CKD's reaction is incredibly scummy. Emptyquoting a post that said "lynch [xtoxm] on site" then almost immediately backflipping and putting a placeholder vote on someone unrelated? Really?
Unvote, Vote: CKD

cyberbob, you are misrepresenting what happened....I wasnt empty quoting...I was answering a question...any reason you are presenting it that way or are you just skimming the thread?

and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

and to refresh your memory.
Antihero wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

wait...is there a real claim and counter claim?
When did I say anything about a counterclaim?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Antihero wrote:Xtomx is lying. Lynch on site.
it wasnt just a post by itself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Antihero »

*jeopardy theme music*

tic-tock, xtomx
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 am

he hasnt posted anywhere else.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dutch one
Dutch one
Goon
Dutch one
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Dutch one »

KK, I don't have much time to come online tomorrow (and the day after tomorrow will be quite busy as well) so I want to have V/A
(actually I should've asked this yesterday already, I couldn't come online much today as well)
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:cyberbob, you are misrepresenting what happened....I wasnt empty quoting...I was answering a question...any reason you are presenting it that way or are you just skimming the thread?
Oh OK, my bad - it's just that what you quoted was no way anything like a counterclaim so I figured you were intending to answer his question in another post.

That takes
curiouskarmadog wrote:and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Cyberbob »

whoops, unfinished sentence.

-----------------

Oh OK, my bad - it's just that what you quoted was no way anything like a counterclaim so I figured you were intending to answer his question in another post.

That takes some of the impetus off but it doesn't absolve you entirely.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Antihero wrote:Wait a second, why is the ball in my court? And why is your immediate instinct to throw down a vote on me? Same thing for RC, who followed this up with the weak "this."
Easy, at the time yours was the most likely fake claim. given a bit of time to think on the situation I was able to see Xtoxm's as slightly more unbelievable, but all in all if this is a "one of them is scum!" think, I would bet it would be you. I can still see the possibility of a town/town fuck up, but if we are going to address it you should be the one to get stuff into the open first. (The worst part of Xtoxm's claiming won't actually be the claim itself, so even going by a logical route he should claim second.) So either way you look at it "balls in your court" I suppose.
Poker wrote:Anybody that tries to coax him into weak cop or hider, one or the other should be shot. Let xtoxm come forward with the truth on his own and then let anti do the same so we can see who really needs to die.
Why do I get a bad feeling about you over this...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I kinda disagree with you Korlash. I think xtoxm should go first since his partial came first. And if anti goes first it gives xtoxm room to wiggle into a claim or basically pick something that won't make anti mad as he will be getting notice of what anti has on him prior to xtoxm claiming

I said what you quoted from me there as I basically don't want any helping and when anti hero said:
Antihero wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Yes. Does it help if I tell you that i'm a Hider (aka Weak Cop)?
Which one, hider or weak cop?

And yes, it's extremely important which one you choose.
I found it puzzling. I basically want xtoxm first, then anti, then why weak vs hider matter should we have reason to lynch xtoxm. Other than that I'm not sure why you get a bad feeling. Feel free to think or talk about it /get back to me there. Part of the reason I offered to replace into this game was because you were in it (had other reasons and did want to join a game with The Jester too since I missed both you guys) and ith all the games me and you have played together I actually don't think you have ever voted me outside rvs.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Korlash wrote: I can still see the possibility of a town/town fuck up, but if we are going to address it you should be the one to get stuff into the open first. (The worst part of Xtoxm's claiming won't actually be the claim itself, so even going by a logical route he should claim second.) So either way you look at it "balls in your court" I suppose.
I dont agree with this....Anti has provide some information and has called out Xtoxm...he then had follow up questions...I think if anti comes out with info, if Xtomx is lying, then it would help him navigate a lie.

Anti..I dont think you need to provide anything yet...let X answer your question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

...or exactly this...but worded differently.
PokerFace wrote:I kinda disagree with you Korlash. I think xtoxm should go first since his partial came first. And if anti goes first it gives xtoxm room to wiggle into a claim or basically pick something that won't make anti mad as he will be getting notice of what anti has on him prior to xtoxm claiming
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Cyberbob wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon..

bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy.

I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob

oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Poker wrote:I kinda disagree with you Korlash. I think xtoxm should go first since his partial came first. And if anti goes first it gives xtoxm room to wiggle into a claim or basically pick something that won't make anti mad as he will be getting notice of what anti has on him prior to xtoxm claiming
But you've failed to take note that Xtoxm has no wiggle room. And when you consider how absurd Anti's reaction to it was he is the one that shouldn't be given the option to change his story.
Poker wrote:I actually don't think you have ever voted me outside rvs.
Are you trying to seduce me Mr. Tucker? No in all seriousness this is the first game I can remember ever getting a bad vibe from you. Could just be my prolonged absence acting up.
CKD wrote:I dont agree with this....Anti has provide some information and has called out Xtoxm...he then had follow up questions...I think if anti comes out with info, if Xtomx is lying, then it would help him navigate a lie.
Seeing as how I think anti is the most likely one lying, and seeing as how Xtoxm is stuck with what he can claim there's no reason not to press anti first. But hey, I wouldn't be caught dead agreeing with me either, doesn't make me wrong.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon..

bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy.

I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob

oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon
I literally can't read this post. Trim those ellipses, form some proper sentences and resubmit.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

They're just lazy substitutions for a better punctuation mark- comma or period. Not hard to get.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I want to be spending the majority of my time and energy on digesting the actual substance of what someone's saying - not on translation.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Are we still waiting for Xtoxm?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

PF, how can I pick a side when all I have are vague innuendos? Hell, who's to say they aren't both town?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 am

Cyberbob wrote:I want to be spending the majority of my time and energy on digesting the actual substance of what someone's saying - not on translation.
are you fucking serious?...that is how you will ignore my vote? if you had to guess bob, what do you think i am saying in that post?

but let me give you the benefit of the doubt, did anyone else have a problem reading or understanding post 1239?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:22 am

also, dgb hasnt jump on in awhile and called me scum...I am missing that. while you are at it, would love your insight on Xtoxm and Anti.

and your thoughts on Cyberbob
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 am

Post by Korlash »

CKD wrote:also, dgb hasnt jump on in awhile and called me scum...I am missing that. while you are at it, would love your insight on Xtoxm and Anti.
*In a DGB accent* well I agree with Korlash because hes sooo smart, and intelligent, and sort of handsome when you turn your head and squint.

*In own voice* Oh why thank you DGB You're smart and intelligent and squinty looking too.

*In DGB Accent* And CKD is obv scum as well...

I have no idea why I was actually using my hands as puppets to act that whole thing out... *talking to hand* I'm not crazy am I? *In DGB accent* No you are not!

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Kmd, you are lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrking.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”