Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

pokerface wrote:IAM did link ckd and chevre but that case makes sence as CKD obviously didn't take time to read chevre's long as heck post and yet CKD still BS commented on it. Had chevre flipped scum I can see how that link could have made sence.

As far as IAMUSER's placement of CKD on his day 2 scumlist, CKD was not the only one he did not go in depth into why they were high on the list.

As far as I'm concerned only way IAMMUSER is scum is if Spyre X is also. IAMUSER was the most towny looking player about the time me and you and DGB? were going after SpyreX. If IAMuser was scum and SpyreX wasn't, I think IAMUSER would have put alot of effort into rallying the rest of the players to vote SPYREX as it would have been a very good opertunity from his viewpoint. So IAMUSER being scum and SPYREX not being scum would be ilogical to me.

It should be noted that I am not making a case that SPYREX being scum would garauntee IAMUSER being scum. It would make it 'possible' for IAMUSER to be scum but I don't think its likly atm
* Exactly, 'if chev flipped scum'. There was almost no actual reasoning behind CKD himself being scum, it was all 'plausible connection' the whole way. I myself have 'linked players' before either one of them flipped sure, but never without each player having their own reasoning for being scum and never in order to push one of their lynches. (i.e. well player X and player Y might be scum partners, so that's another reason to lynch player X...) Iam never actually directly did this, but as the only real thing he said about CKD tends to come to a close at "If Chev flips scum..." it does seem to imply CKD is only scum/should only be looked into after we lynch Chev, thereby furthering her lynch.

* No but CKD is the only one to so far come up scum. That seems like a sufficient reason to warrant his explanation wouldn't you agree? especially considering his lacking attitude toward reviewing CKD after the flip, you would think having him placed higher on the scum radar would mean he would have already had something on CKD, yet failed to see it/mention it when reviewing him?

* Why do you always get set in your ways when it comes to Spy? Also, how is it you know what Iam would do in that situation or what his viewpoint would be? This game follows a pattern, it stalls out until deadline approaches at which point the people jump on whatever is available. Any work put in by the scum short of a week or two away from deadline is essentially wasted effort. I would be so bold as to claim it nearly impossible to 'rally' this town, or even a fraction of it's player base, with anything short of impending deadline or confirmed role results... if Iam really was so townie looking at the time, why put in the effort and risk loosing that cred just for one potential mislynch? (Hypothetically implying Spy as town for sake of argument, this does not reflect the opinions of Korlash or Korlash affiliates and their sister company 'Bender, Bender, Bender, Rodriguez, and Flan.')

As far as the Bob thing goes I think both sides are being stupid. DGB is the only one actually pushing the Cyber vote/attacks for the correct reason while everyone else piddles about in conspiracy theories that would make even steadfast bigfoot believers shake their heads in utter disappointment; meanwhile Bob keeps falling back to the bottle as if it actually makes a difference in what he said. Instead of constantly repeating that, how about explaining why you made the statement "DGB would not lynch KMD" because that seems to have come from no backing at all, inebriated or not.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Korlash wrote:Instead of constantly repeating that, how about explaining why you made the statement "DGB would not lynch KMD" because that seems to have come from no backing at all, inebriated or not.
Somehow I had it in my head that she thought he was town or was liking his posts or something. As for
why
that was in my head... I dunno to be honest.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

DGB 1849 wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Drunken excuses scumtell added to the wiki.
honestly bullshit things like this make me not want to play anymore
Did I catch you for the wrong reason?
:mrgreen:
Korlash 1850 wrote:As far as the Bob thing goes I think both sides are being stupid. DGB is the only one actually pushing the Cyber vote/attacks for the correct reason while everyone else piddles about in conspiracy theories that would make even steadfast bigfoot believers shake their heads in utter disappointment
I'm just doing what the scumputer tells me to at this point. I obviously cannot scumhunt accurately in this game with my own brain. I mean, I know this is rather blunt, but I honestly am a little forlorn. The negative emotions attached to being so wrong about my independent reads are eating at me. I wasn't right about werewolf, I wasn't right to hammer Gorrad, I wasn't right to hammer Chevre, and I wasn't right about inHim.

My conclusion then is that one of my comfortable townreads (Cyberbob) is probably not town.

So, you know, say good night, Bobby.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Oh, and I've never seen Spy abandon a game before, but, sure enough, you wackos made him do it.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Korlash »

RC wrote:I'm just doing what the scumputer tells me to at this point. I obviously cannot scumhunt accurately in this game with my own brain. I mean, I know this is rather blunt, but I honestly am a little forlorn. The negative emotions attached to being so wrong about my independent reads are eating at me. I wasn't right about werewolf, I wasn't right to hammer Gorrad, I wasn't right to hammer Chevre, and I wasn't right about inHim.

My conclusion then is that one of my comfortable townreads (Cyberbob) is probably not town.
How do you feel about Iam? If he was one of your "comfortable townreads" wouldn't it make more sense that he is the 'probably not town' among them? He was a huge driving force behind Chev and Inhim, accounting for 50% of the reads you have a problem with. it almost seems like you're picking Bob willy nilly, not a great way to get over 'depression' for past wrongdoings you know.
bob wrote:Somehow I had it in my head that she thought he was town or was liking his posts or something. As for why that was in my head... I dunno to be honest.
So you can't explain why you said something a bunch of people seem to have a problem with... That's unfortunate...
RC wrote:Oh, and I've never seen Spy abandon a game before, but, sure enough, you wackos made him do it.
And I was just starting to enjoy his company too...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Korlash wrote:So you can't explain why you said something a bunch of people seem to have a problem with... That's unfortunate...
Shit happens. I'm not a robot.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Not abandoned.

Just incredibly RL'd.

I'll give this some time soon.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I everyone aware that we're lynching Cyberbob?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Day 4 Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 6

"Of those who say nothing, few are silent."
- Thomas Neill

Cyberbob
- 3 - RedCoyote, iamausername, DrippingGoofball
RedCoyote
- 2 - Cyberbob, SpyreX
iamausername
- 1 - Korlash
SpyreX
- 1 - Kmd4390

Players not voting:
Antihero, PokerFace, Ojanen

Notes/Prods
:
- Prodding Ojanen..
-
The Fonz replaces Antihero effective immediately
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Korlash »

Why do I feel like this game suddenly just got a little bit cooler...
DGB wrote:I everyone aware that we're lynching Cyberbob?
For what? I mean, even with him unable to explain what he said, how does it make him scum? Are there other reasons I seem to be missing, or is it just that?

Lord Fonzi
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Lord Fonzi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Lord Fonzi »

OK, I'm replacing in and reading as I go. I would have voted cyberbob based on some early IIoA I saw (I'm just starting to readthru) but I'm not going to put L-2 on without being caught up, so, yeah.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am

Post by The Fonz »

Damn hydras.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:55 am

Korlash wrote:Why do I feel like this game suddenly just got a little bit cooler...
DGB wrote:I everyone aware that we're lynching Cyberbob?
For what? I mean, even with him unable to explain what he said, how does it make him scum? Are there other reasons I seem to be missing, or is it just that?
Overall, Cyberbob is trying his darnedest to appear most harmless.

He's not scum hunting.

So we lynch him. Capice?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Korlash »

DGB wrote:Overall, Cyberbob is trying his darnedest to appear most harmless.

He's not scum hunting.

So we lynch him. Capice?
Nessun non capisco.

I don't disagree with your assessment of him though I think it's fairly weak to even suggest a lynch much less follow through with it.

And of course I still prefer the person running the show over the person apparently watching it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 am

These are mega scumtells, though.

He's disengaged, he's scum.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

Scumtells? There are more then one?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Not scumhunting: one scumtell

Not stepping on people's toes : two scumtells

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Nachomamma kindly agreed to replace me and lynch your scummy keisters while I'm on vacation!

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Not scumhunting: one scumtell

Not stepping on people's toes : two scumtells
i haven't done either of these things in a good little while, certainly before this dumb wagon started

my interest in this game has been severely flagging for at least a week or more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm

So you accept that we put you out of your misery, right?

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I'm down.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Lord Fonzi wrote:OK, I'm replacing in and reading as I go. I would have voted cyberbob based on some early IIoA I saw (I'm just starting to readthru) but I'm not going to put L-2 on without being caught up, so, yeah.
Last one to get caught up is a rotten scumbag!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

@DGB

I'm curious, is Nachomamma8 permanently replacing you for the rest of the game or is he temp replacing you and you'll be back in the game after your vacation?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's only a temporary replacement.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Nacho, is DGB scum? Come on, you can tell me. She would've wanted you to.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”