Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

CKD told me the following:
curiouskarmadog wrote:how long do you think you are going to be able to avoid addressing
the link between you and dutch
? you cant ignore his scumminess much longer without implicating yourself...when dutch flips scum, what are you going to do tomorrow hon?....
That actually weighs pretty heavily for Dutch one being scum, actually. May have to rethink.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:28 am

Korlash wrote:The only point in Spy's favor is that he doesn't want to go after CKD before Gorrad, but it only helps show how little he has talked about CKD on his own. for someone who has said multiple times "Gorrad-CKD scum pair yuk yuk yuk" I would think he would care enough to say something about CKD...
The above quote is important.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Korlash »

Of course it is, I said it. Naturally it should go in some hall of fame somewhere...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 am

RedCoyote wrote:
Korlash 1469 wrote:So what you're saying is, you attacked him, but in such a weak way that no one else took notice?
DGB's face when she read this: :shifty:
I didn't attack him in a weak way... I attacked him in a firm way... he's been on my scum list since the beginning of times... go iso me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 am

Seraphim Xtoxm - Hider, was killed on Night 2
curiouskarmadog - Mafia Suicide Bomber, was killed on Night 2
nocase - Vanilla Townie, was killed on Night 2

=================

CKD killed himself on nocase???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:36 am

nocase was after InHim, SpyreX, and Cyberbob at the and of yesterday.

How come CKD didn't go after Antihero, who mis-counterclaimed Xtomx?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 am

Post by Korlash »

DGB wrote:I didn't attack him in a weak way... I attacked him in a firm way... he's been on my scum list since the beginning of times... go iso me.
Isn't it true that's because you knew he was scum?!! Where were you on the Night of Septemburary twelfth? Who were you with? Where is Waldo! Blue or red wire! TALK DAMNIT! Don't make me go all good cop bad Korlash on you... I'll do it...
DGB wrote:CKD killed himself on nocase???
Well that would still leave the assumed vig's kill MOA, and i see no suggestion CKD's role would prevent the other scum from also killing. Meaning their second kill would be AWOL as well. CKD bombing Nocase is a bigger stretch then the spanish Inquisition... yeah yeah...

Also, wouldn't you, as a person who suspected CKD for so long, automatically think the vig killed him? I just think that would have been your first thought.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:44 am

Korlash wrote:Also, wouldn't you, as a person who suspected CKD for so long, automatically think the vig killed him? I just think that would have been your first thought.
Given how little enthusiasm my CKD-hate stirred up, it's a long shot. If anyone else was gung-ho on CKD-scum, they kept pretty quiet about it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:45 am

If we're assuming that Xtomx killed himself on SpyreX, that leaves nocase as the scum kill.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Antihero »

nocase is most likely the scumkill (I guess whether at the hands of CKD or general kill is still up for debate).

Poker might have a point about Xtoxm, though.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Cyberbob »

(it's like 1am right now but I'll have a lot of time to kill tomorrow in between lectures so I'll Actually Post then)
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Correct play when you are a hider is usually to confirm as many inocents as possible
Korlash wrote:
Poker wrote:Given how hard xtoxm went at spyreX he is a possible option for where xtoxm went. And another option I see would be Korlash as Xtoxm may have hid with him for the same reasons he hid with yabba before. I think I'll check them both out and see if either had a connection to CKD
that's a bit of a stretch there poker... Unless you're saying he made a choice based on limited reading last night as well. I would think after being in he game for a full day he wouldn't have had to resort to the same tactic. Given the fact he claimed so readily and that he identified himself as "weak cop" i don't particularly think he was interested in self survival or townie hunting.

And you guys know I'm down with the Spy wagon... Just not going to put a dude at L-1 without letting him speak first... against my lovable and caring nature.
Xtoxm wrote:I never claimed i'd finished reading the thread. I've only read up to page 9, actually. Being tunneled has just made me kinda apathetic about this game.
Xtoxm wrote:I have no real objection to be being lynched, but I think it would be kinda dumb seeing as how i'm confirmable and all.
Arguements can be made in both directions. Still either xtoxm hid with you or he hid with spyreX. I severly doubt he'd pick someone else at random. One of you guys needs to die today. I doubt your are on the same side given previous comments. I am at work so I haven't found time to see which is ckd's more likly buddy. will vote when i find that time
Korlash wrote:Well that would still leave the assumed vig's kill MOA, and i see no suggestion CKD's role would prevent the other scum from also killing. Meaning their second kill would be AWOL as well. CKD bombing Nocase is a bigger stretch then the spanish Inquisition...
Also I wasn't expecting the spainish inquisition...
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by SpyreX »

Run up to god knows what under the weight of nothing?

Jesus.

Thankfully I'm just vanilla up ins but you better refresh the glowblulbs for the next round.

I'm AWOL today until late but I'll give that last bit of juice before I get roped.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Townly

Yabbaguy
<targeted him night one

Korlash
<likly target for night 2?

Kmd
Dutch one
Weatherman
iam
CKD
inHim

Neutral

RedCoyote
Cyberbob
Chevre
PokerFace
nocase
Antihero

Scummy

Spyrex
DGB

The order in the town list is relevant. The order in the other lists is not
Xtoxm wrote:DGB I replaced in on Night 1 and had to make a choice based on only very limited reading,
so I went for someone who I had a town lean on who I thought would not be NKed
Weatherman wrote:I do think a hider finding out innocents is much much better play than trying to get killed on scum.
That being said, if he went for scum, it was SpyreX. Last post of his:
Xtoxm wrote:While I don't object particularly to an inHim lynch, Spyrex would be my personal perference.
This crumb or no crumb? It looks to me like the only possible crumb except if he used his list from iso 1
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Cyber 25 + 50 + 15 + 25 + 25 + 5 = 145
PF 25 + 50 + 25 = 100
InHim 25 + 15 + 25 + 25 = 90

yabba 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
Anti 25 + 15 + 25 = 65
username 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Spy 15 + 25 + 25 = 65
Dutch one 25 + 25 + 5 = 55
RC 25 + 25 = 50

KMD 25
Weather 25
Inhim is now obvscum.

-----------------

Also, DGB, why only 15 points on the Gorrad lynch?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

obvscum? Really?

You're funny.

Spy's Vanilla claim seems like the truth. Not sure if "seems" is enough to save him.

unvote
for now.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 am

Post by yabbaguy »

SpyreX is still potentially scum, but that was a terrible wagon based on a contrived interpretation of Xtoxm's death.

If he is Town, that wagon has scum on it.

DGB, you are simply reminding people about the fact that I am wrong.

iPhone post, more later.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Antihero »

Weatherman wrote:I do think a hider finding out innocents is much much better play than trying to get killed on scum.
I should stop assuming other people make the same mistakes I do
Weatherman's right.

Also, I failed to see this going back through Xtoxm:
Xtoxm wrote:DGB I replaced in on Night 1 and had to make a choice based on only very limited reading, so
I went for someone who I had a town lean on who I thought would not be NKed
Who fits this profile?
Townlist: yabba, Korlash, Kmd, Dutch one, Weatherman, iam, CKD, inHim

Dutch one was one of the major wagons at the end of the day, not a likely nightkill target.
CKD is also on this list though...
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Weatherman »

I will get a real post up in a bit.
My reason for voting SpyreX has quite little to do with the hider business - that tell is shaky. It's about Spy's behaviour, being my preferred vote at the end of D2 and so on.
I have to say though, the vanilla claim at this point makes me sway some.
unvote SpyreX
at least until I get my post up

The problem with any clear and followed breadcrumbs from Xtoxm would have been that unless he hit scum, the scum could kill his target and him easily. I just now realize how that claim was strategically unsound - hider
needs
the crumbing to be really effective.
I was thinking it would be also possible that scum blocked and killed Xtoxm. But I just checked the natural action resolution from wiki, and at least there hiding happens
before
blocking.
...hey, wait a minute, if that applies then antihero wouldn't have blocked Xtoxm N1 and yabba would be confirmed again!

@MOD: what happens first in the night action resolution in this game, hiding or blocking?
Weatherman
Weatherman
Townie
Weatherman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Weatherman »

Antihero wrote:Dutch one was one of the major wagons at the end of the day, not a likely nightkill target.
But a pretty likely vig target. (based on werewolf dying N1, I think expecting a vig would be natural)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Antihero »

Weatherman wrote:
Antihero wrote:Dutch one was one of the major wagons at the end of the day, not a likely nightkill target.
But a pretty likely vig target. (based on werewolf dying N1, I think expecting a vig would be natural)
Oh, I didn't think about that. Yeah, that's true too.

I hate feeling like I'm outguessing Xtoxm, but I'd also hate for his death to be in vain. :(
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Not thrilled that you still decided to opportunistically turn it into an information wagon, Weatherman. But okay.

RedCoyote certainly gets minus points for suggesting a rather blatant inaccuracy about Xtoxm in the first place.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 am

Kmd4390 wrote:Also, DGB, why only 15 points on the Gorrad lynch?
Whole wagon is worth 100 points if I think there is one scum on it, or 200 if I think there are two, or rarely 150 for an in-between. I divide this by the number of uncleared players.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 1463 wrote:Given how hard xtoxm went at spyreX he is a possible option for where xtoxm went. And another option I see would be Korlash as Xtoxm may have hid with him for the same reasons he hid with yabba before. I think I'll check them both out and see if either had a connection to CKD
This is a good point. This is a very good point.

---
Korlash 1469 wrote:So what you're saying is, you attacked him, but in such a weak way that no one else took notice?
As I implied earlier, this is such a good comeback that it hurts.

---
DGB 1474 wrote:Isn't that interesting.
It isn't. Xtoxm hid behind yabba.
DGB 1480 wrote:nocase was after InHim, SpyreX, and Cyberbob at the and of yesterday.

How come CKD didn't go after Antihero, who mis-counterclaimed Xtomx?
Your point system is so laudable and admirable, yet you waste your time going after whatever in God's name you're trying to go after in this post.

---
Kmd 1488 wrote:Inhim is now obvscum.
Where were you yesterday when username was giving a Chevre mislynch to the scum on a silver platter?

---
yabba 1490 wrote:SpyreX is still potentially scum, but that was a terrible wagon based on a contrived interpretation of Xtoxm's death.
What's yours then? Like PF?

---
Weatherman 1492 wrote:...hey, wait a minute, if that applies then antihero wouldn't have blocked Xtoxm N1 and yabba would be confirmed again!
Explain. When was he not confirmed?

---
yabba 1495 wrote:RedCoyote certainly gets minus points for suggesting a rather blatant inaccuracy about Xtoxm in the first place.
I don't know the innerworkings of Xtoxm's mind; I'd take a different approach to a Hider role, personally. Especially when I had already claimed. I see there's evidence to the contrary of what I initially thought to be the case, so I'm willing to entertain it. Who do you think he hid behind?

Unvote
;
vote: inHimshallibe
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

No, I don't buy that RC. Xtoxm clearly laid out that he had, and therefore probably would, go down the tactics of picking the Towniest person he thought would not die.

And hey, curiouskarmadog is on the list. Obviously, he was quite wrong, but maybe quite literally he was dead wrong and hid with him. In that case, we have no further business to discuss. But aside from that, there are plenty of other Town people and I also think he was Nightkilled manually by the factional kill.

I also think the lashing out at quotes in a disjoint and random fashion is a scummy move, since it's not scumhunting, it's merely an effort to discredit players as much as possible. Earliest instance of seeing this tell... uhh... Antihero-scum in Open 175. :lol:

Vote: RedCoyote

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by RedCoyote »