Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen wrote:meep meep
Beaker (i believe his name is) from Seasame Street?

Also, having had a similar posting restriction before (freaken pikachu) what you can do to have a meaningful conversation is type up what you want to say in word or notepad... use a translator (i will look for one in a minute) to turn it to morse code, then make all the -'s Ep and all the .'s Me.

Might want to check with the mod to make sure it is ok first though... no point getting modkilled >.<

Here is a site http://morsecode.scphillips.com/jtranslator.html

Gonna be an awesome game :D.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

Sry, I was mistaken, I got a PR than make me say PoKu (Pacman or something) in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2868 Mafiascum mafia mafia. There should be more morse code sites in that thread if the one I posted earlier is bad for some reason.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Twomz »

Bamboomancer wrote: Dr. Pepper is the best damn drink EVER.
I will follow you to the ends of the earth Bamboo-Taichou!

It seems like Nocmen's restriction was lifted. /shrug Or he was making it up... and if that's true, I will be highly suspicious of him.

@Jedi: The meeping reminded you of a role you sent in?

BTW, it would be more beneficial for us NOT to reveal what roles we sent in right? And save up the knowledge for when someone tries to claim a role we made... Although if you are protown and about to be lynched, spilling the beans on the roles you sent in might be a good idea (scum won't matter, because we cannot be sure if they are just laying fake claims for their buddies or what).

At this rate random voting would be pointless, I think there may be a suspect popping up within the next page or so :o.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Twomz »

mneme wrote: Nocmen, what's up with the post restriction/no post restriction thing? (fwiw, I -hate- people using morse to get around post restrictions. What's the point of having a role with limited communication if in practice, it just has annoying communication?)
Then I doubt you have ever been a protown player who is suddenly incapable of communicating in any way. If the restriction had been up all day, why would you support the person under the restriction just getting a free pass to do nothing all day? What could you accomplish other than answering one or two yes/no questions a post? The point of a post restriction is to make it harder for you to get your point across, not to make you useless for a day (although, sometimes there are punishment restrictions whose purpose is to make you useless... but that is not what most post restrictions are)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Twomz »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Why is there only one U vote? Do you guys want me to start crying?
I am unimpressed. Doing the same thing every game is boring UA. You need to start voting for the mod, or first person on the list or something.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Battle Mage wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
FaerieLord wrote:Supporting what twomz said to meme. Going round it is not cheating, just not being a waste of life.

Also, I don't see why Nemcon is suspicious for making a joke :/
last time i saw someone claim a PR, they were making it up. Actually scratch that-EVERY TIME i see someone claim a PR, it is BS. PRs are for scumchat imo. On the forums they are simply an excuse not to contribute.
You're right. There are no PR games in MS. At all. Ever.

¬¬
well ive played over 60 games here, and never seen a legitimate one, so thats what im basing my comments on. Obviously if you have cause to disagree, prove it.
I have been effected with a post restriction at least twice on Mafiascum... possibly more times that I don't remember. I have a link to one of the games where I had one earlier in the thread.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

vote: Thyroidectomy

For voting for no reason (non random) and for being even more conceited than me (Hell, he might be as conceited as Jathan, ignore all other responses my ass).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

IRL I already have a ticket to RenFest... going on Nov 17th... >.> So you will have to do better than that. I have seen protown roles that had a "if 1/2 of the town says _____" then you get to do ____. But just the role description does not guarantee your alignment, nor can we know that your ability will be good for the town.

In regard to all the activity... while many day activities will probably be truthful, there is a chance that a scum will try to use a "public" ability as a cover though, so we cannot be that trusting.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote, vote mneme
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Twomz »

Shanba wrote:
Unvote

Twomz - why?
Why not?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Twomz »

I am just showing why you need to provide an explanation ;). If you let one person just vote for whoever without giving an explanation... then what reasons does that give others do give explanations? Basically, it is bad for the game to just vote for someone seriously, but not say why.
unvote
, and I need to look over and make sure who I think said what is indeed who said what. Lots of different conversations going on at once >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ MOS: I unvoted Thyroid.

I still feel uneasy about the way he put forth his proposition. But there is a chance he just got excited about it. Thyroid... seriously, you cannot just expect the town to go along with you with no reason to do so. It is idiotic to think that way. Your post in 175 at least tried to explain some of it so it is a start. But you have to understand that you are the one that started this whole thing then refused to give any information.

When you get a power role, don't just flaunt it around and assume that everyone will go along with it. It is your job to make sure that it is used properly to best benefit the town.

All that aside, I do understand you keeping what the ability actually is a secret (especially since you brought it up DAY ONE). But the mafia are going to be trying to prepare for whatever it is regardless now that they know that it is there.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Twomz »

Thyroid, you have pretty much claimed everything but exactly what your ability does.

I don't think I would particularly mind a thyroid lynch... but there is no reason to quick lynch. I am sure a lot of the rushing is the probability of a large number of protown power roles that want to use their night abilities. But I agree with faerielord that we should wait for tomorrow.

I am anxious about lynching someone on the thyroid wagon for reasons in my last paragraph.

THYROID STOP DOUBLE POSTING PLZ.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #232 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Twomz »

Did anyone make a gravedigger role? Cause it looks like Foolinc got it... *cymbal
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Arg! I do not really think a thyroid wagon is the right thing to do anymore... but I also do not really believe that much that a foolinc wagon is much better... I am tempted to start attacking lurkers /sigh.

I guess I might be able to do a quick look over later in the week.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #268 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Twomz »

schismatized wrote:I say we wagon everyone with the title "cliqued on"
*Heads over to title fairy thread >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:32 am

Post by Twomz »

Shanba wrote:
Nocmen wrote:meep meep.
Agreed
Thirded.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Twomz »

I would rather not lynch than lynch someone just for the sake of lynching. Lynching is a chance each day for us to A) Kill scum B) Kill scummy acting town and/or C) Getting information from the wagons.

If the town just votes for Random Player A because they do not want a no lynch, we accomplish none of those goals (town are just as likely to be on the wagon as scum) and we are down a townie. Where when we no lynch we might not hit scum, but at least we are not down a townsperson.

That being said... I believe we will be able to find a good lynch target today. If the large lurking part of the town would post opinions, it would be very helpful.

MY Opinions...
Thyroid - I think we should wait til tomorrow to decide on him.
Thyroid Wagon - There are probably a couple of scum on there... FoolInc has been picked out as most likely I believe.
Bamboomancer - Inconsistent posting restriction, IGMEOY
Nocmen - Inconsistent posting restriction, IGMEOY
Mneme - I dislike her stance on post restrictions (not necessarily scummy) says you shouldn't have to explain your votes (necessarily scummy).

Sadly it appears like the rest of the town is lurking, posting nonsense, or isn't that scummy :( (well, not really sadly or :( for the last part, that narrows it down at least).

I too would like a vote count before I throw my vote in there.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #395 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Twomz »

Actually, didn't someone already say that they think they know what his role is?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Twomz »

jediknight wrote:I would agree that MoS is going to screw with us.

I know a little bit about the meeping. But I'm hesitant to say anything about it just yet. It WAS a protown role...possibly. Damn you MoS :) That's all I'm gonna say.
There it is, on page 3.

Also, most of the roles I sent in were alignment neutral (meaning some that could be good or bad and one that was meant to be neutral). What's up with everyone trying to make "protown" roles then getting mad when they think MoS might have changed the way it works to make the alignment harder to determine? That doesn't sound fun to me :p.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #404 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen wrote:First of all, I love you Twomz.
AWWWW!!!! That's so cute....

Why?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen wrote:meep meep meep.
Nocmen.

(guessing one or the other triggers the switch)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #418 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Twomz »

So, when foolinc started to get too high you jumped ship to the zoneace wagon... very interesting....

Zoneace is just being his usual aggressive self... unless his attacks become irrational I do not think voting him for pushing a wagon is the correct play (certainly not enough of a reason for him to be tied for first in votes... although it is day 1).

Oh yeah, it is still Day 1, so I will
vote: mneme
for behavior earlier in the game as well as this current activity (early game being the you don't have to explain votes thing and current the jumping of the ship).

I understand the foolinc wagon more than the ZA wagon, but I do not agree with it enough to jump on it right now (so I am making my own wagon :D).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #422 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Twomz »

I think the opportunism from jumping onto the ZA wagon is a cover for jumping off of the foolinc wagon. It is there, I just did not think it was relevant to my case.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #426 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen wrote:meep meep meep meep.
I wonder if it is the quote, or the fact that his name is above the quote? Or if the post restriction doesn't have a "trigger" and is just random.

Either way it is obvious he cannot talk about it or else he would have said something by now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #433 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

So... saying "Nocmen" toggles it?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Battle Mage wrote:Twomz and Zoneace are scumbuddies. nuff said.
You are saying my attack of mneme is a defense of Zoneace? ...Fair enough, I see where you could think that.

@ Zoneace: I disagree, BM drew a logical conclusion to the facts that are out there, just because you do not agree with someone does not mean that they are wrong (or stupid).

PS: Just FYI, BM, you happen to be wrong on this one ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #476 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen.

I distrust the ticket buying... but I have to accept that if 1/2 the town buys them it is the same as a lynch, majority rule, so really, there is nothing to complain about if it goes through.

Now can we get back to finding scum please?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #479 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

Nocmen... do we have to say your name EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO POST?

I am not sure if that is worth it...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Twomz »

Whenever Nocmen makes a meep meep post, I think the next person who posts should put his name in the post so he can talk.

Just my opinion.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #495 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Thyroidectomy wrote:I'll again note that schis has voted a player without providing a reason.
He also is directing the cop.

Go figure.
Can you quote the post?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #500 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Twomz »

...FYI, you can now confirm that I do not have a day kill... cause if I did, I would not have it right now... >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #504 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Twomz »

ZONEACE wrote:
Nocmen wrote:FL, I never said I was alright with Kaliedoscope's vote.

And why the hell would a doc be investigating someone?
clearly it was a typo nocmen.
Indeed.

And Kaliedoscope does the same thing in every game he plays (just votes for no real reason, and rarely explains himself or posts content) so it seems to be his play style more than him being scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #511 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

JDodge wrote:Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2gzBKqnWI
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #518 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

>.> Why does everyone always thing I am scummy :(. Is it because I try not to censor my posts and speak my mind? I thought that was only dangerous when I did it about the government!!!

But seriously, BM, can you give me something else besides a "gut feeling"? I don't mind the vote, I just prefer to be able to at least attempt to defend myself against votes ;). Right now all I can say is that your gut is wrong :P.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #520 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Twomz »

??? It is an overreaction to ask for a reason for a vote on you late on day 1 when the vote is coming off of the vote leader and on to you based off just a "gut feeling"?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #524 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by Twomz »

Like I said, I prefer to be able to offer a defense, even against one vote. Now, if someone like KaleiÐoscøpe had put a vote on me, even if it was for a reason, I probably would have ignored it. <.< >.> Strangely I expect more from BM... dunno why I would but eh, w/e.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #527 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm still here >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #535 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Twomz »

I am heading to the Ren. Faire (irl) later this afternoon, I will be back Sunday.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #547 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Back.

So, should we do an everyone has to say "Nocmen" at the beginning of each game day? Or only people that get... like 1/2 way to lynch have to say it (so only suspicious players can be targeted later in the game).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #581 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Twomz »

I am here, just busy with holiday stuff.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #606 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yes Nocmen?

And I am back from holiday's... I will be busy with finals for the next 3 weeks or so but I will still be posting, just hope I get enough of a stretch of time to accomplish something >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #608 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

Not High School, College. If it was just High School I wouldn't give a crap and would just play mafia >.> However, College is actually important.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #616 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

... If you are going to have a conversation with Nocmen, at least say his name in your post >.> geez.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #620 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:32 am

Post by Twomz »

UltimaAvalon wrote:You guys do realize yall are voting Thyroid and Nocmen not because they are scummy, but because yall don't like their roles. Smart.
^^^^

Although I think a lot of people on the thyroid wagon are voting him not because of his role, but because he won't shut up about his role.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #643 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:30 am

Post by Twomz »

First off... Modkill? I doubt it, more likely it is a "if you do X during the day, at night you can do Y" thing. Also, if you think that I am trying to ALLOW SOMEONE TO CONTRIBUTE because I am his scum buddy... then you need to start trying harder.

Second... oh please... it is day one and people are already saying "well, if X and Y are scum, of course Z must be scum too!" ...give me a break. If you have to say that another player is scum for your suspect to be scum, but can't give a reason for the other player to be scum, then you shouldn't try to base your case off of it /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #647 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Twomz »

mneme wrote:
JDodge wrote: I've noticed that you can be
incredibly distinctly
connected to Nocmen, and that mneme seems to have more info than he should. Nocmen has been
proven to be lying
*laugh*

"more info than he should"? It's called inductive logic, JDodge. You should try learning it sometime; it's a useful skill. Perhaps you should pick up the game Zendo -- it's a very cool game (and oddly enough, one I don't suck at). All I did was pull out nocmen's posts and those that mentioned him (actually, I just text-searched though the first five pages for "nocmen" -- it's not hard) and tried to find a pattern that would fit the role as it's so far been hinted at. Note, hinted at, not told:

Nocmen has
never told us how his role works
as far as I remember. He's hinted at a few things, and Twomz has told us some things about the role he submitted (which may not be exactly what Nocmen has -- and Twomz could be lying, of course). And people have made deductions based on what has been said about Nocmen's role -- but he's -never- come out and said how it works. Perhaps he doesn't want to. Perhaps he's restricted from doing so. Perhaps he's making it up as he goes along.
we don't know
Jedi submitted the role, not I. I have merely speculated on what information is available.

And yes, there is a difference between Day 1 and endgame.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #659 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hello TSS and Oman.

Nocmen... +1 to bank?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #668 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Faerie: Well, you have to put money into a bank before you can take it out... So it appears as if Nocmen (+3 to bank) needs to have names in the bank before he can make posts.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #696 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by Twomz »

.../tilt head

Man, this day is getting long... what cop direction are you talking about?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #714 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:14 am

Post by Twomz »

Eh Nocmen... tags >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #733 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yes Nocmen?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #759 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:00 am

Post by Twomz »

There is no point in discussing this Thyroid, and yes there could be roles that counteract your role (Uber "role" block, switch roles with target player, if over half the town quotes a specific post you may daykill the player that made the post, ect) but we shouldn't be discussing the possibility of X role being in the game when we have no reason to believe it is in the game.

About the nocmen topic... if he is lying, it should be rather easy to tell in a couple of days (since he probably has a "visible" ability to go along with the restriction) so there is really no point in lynching him today.

We have 12 days til deadline, can you people please post more? I have finals next week and I can find time to check up on my games... geez.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #763 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Twomz »

nobody would be able to design a role specific enough to counter mine.
1) Yes, the person that made it definitely could have made a counter role.
2) Then why were you so upset earlier when people kept asking you to explain your role better? (too busy to go find the post(s)).
3) You do know that there is more than one way to counter a role... like for instance, to get around a doc you can role block him... BUT you can also Day kill, have a one time through the doc kill, redirect his doc protection, ect. Saying that there is "no counter to my role" is just ignorant, because trust me, there easily could be one regardless of what your role is.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #776 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

stark wrote:
Thyroidectomy wrote:
I suck at balancing games, but why does this matter? In terms of your role in this game, how does the fact that I find it difficult to come up with a role to balance out a similar role which you have made up actually matter?
Obviously, your inability to make a reasonable counter role has to do with the fact that there isn't a reasonable counter role.
So yeah, this is pretty much a challenge to all of you great designers who signed up for this game.

YOU are using the argument that there could be a counter role to my role- I'm asking for an example.
nobody would be able to design a role specific enough to counter mine.
I stand by this. You have failed to provide an example for a role that works.
Achoo! You are
The Plaguemonster
. You have a terrible plague that strips players of their roles. Once during the game, you may infect another player with The Plague. The player in question loses any powers they had prior to infection, and may infect another player. You win with the town.
Going back to my MTG roots...
You are Steve, a Magic: the Gathering player... once per game (at any time) you may remove a player permanently from the game and stop any abilities that they have from going off.

Stop saying "there's no way someone could make a counter to my ability" because they can.

Now, can we please get on with the game?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #789 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Twomz »

Thyroidectomy wrote:Here is how this argument went:

"Any role that wins the game like that would not be accepted."
"There could be a counter role."
"Oh yeah? Show me one that would work."
"How is this relevant? Get me back to the game!"
This is BAD LOGIC and is completely false... The last part of the argument was several players saying that yes a counter to that role (and yours, and everyone elses) could exist, then saying that we won the argument, now lets get back to the game.

Why won't you just admit that a counterrole could exist? Is that so hard to do? And stop saying that it has to be a specific counter to your role (or the hypothetical one) there is no such thing as a roleblocker that can only block roleblockers... it would be a worthless role.

Surprisingly I still like my Mneme vote... /shrug. Don't really get the schism wagon and I don't believe in lynching public/clearable roles on Day 1.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #800 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

It obviously wasn't good enough Zoneace >.>

So... my finals are over, should be able to devote more time to games soon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #831 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

Very close to voting schism just to get the day over with :(. Is there a deadline pending?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #834 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Twomz »

y/y?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #852 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Twomz »

schismatized wrote:
Twomz wrote:Very close to voting schism
just to get the day over with
:(. Is there a deadline pending?
what was the point of this? are you trying to intimidate me or something?
Bolded the important bit.

BTW, schism, you have about 24 hours to avoid being lynched... claiming might be a fun idea right about now... unless you already claimed and I missed it >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1121 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Twomz »

It appears as if I am alive again. Commencing catch up /cring.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1123 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Belgarion wrote: The SK is dead, but there was only one kill Night 1, what does that mean?
It means I'm fucking good at my job dude.

List of Suspicion
Jdodge - For retarded accusations each day... could be a role restriction, not even Jdodge acts this way normally.
Belgarion - I am suspicious of him for reasons that made me 100% sure he was scum until I started to dig deeper, too many inconsistencies for me to go on it or to post about until I have more information.

Those are my main two right now.

List of unsuspicions
Jediknight - Dude... you fucking rock. I love you man. Please have my babies. Anyone who votes for this man will receive no doc protection unless I have STRONG reason to believe they are a cop... like a rolecop targeting, then dying and the mod posting the result with a 100% accuracy and towniness guarantee strong (glares at Jdodge).

List of neutral points
Oman - I believe his role claim, and there is a good chance that his role is town. But he seems to be more interested in building votes that being useful, which makes me think of scum /shrug.
Thyroid - Now that you've given up on ticket selling (or whatever) try actually contributing please :p.
Zoneace - You are lucky your aggression i as a consistent attribute, or else I'd think your Nocmen attacking was scummy ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1134 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Twomz »

I believe Thyroid did not get to a majority of tickets, therefore could not have used his ability to make Shanba king.

UA mentioned something about submitting a kingmaker that is a hero role. So there is probably actually a kingmaker in the game (assuming 1 shot or has to meet some sort of requirement to crown someone).
Mneme wrote: Twomz was dead town, is now living dead. Not necessarily town now. That said, Twomz, who'd you protect night 1? Anyone wanna claim zombie master (or whatever)? Or claim to have submitted a resurecting role?
I'm assuming it was the yellow shirt that jediknight gave me (said I was wearing it on death scene and resurrect scene, so must be significant). I am waiting on a reply from MoS on a small matter before I say who i protected.

@ Shanba: Do you know anything about this "Psychotic Player List" thing?

@ Everyone: Does anyone else think that the "pair" of pants SK could be a double SK? As in, kinda a 2 person scum group that each kills on a different night? Or two players that are controlled by the same player (this was my initial thought on Belgarion, but the posting and replacements make that seem unlikely, although evidence in the signup thread and his total sight posts makes him look suspicious).

@ JDodge: <generic terrifying statement>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1155 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

1) I could have sworn it was UA that said something about submitting a kingmaker who was a hero... If I have time later I'll look back over Day 2 /sigh.

2)
belgarion wrote: Twomz, do you have any questions for me specificly or do you just speculate? Also, any comments on your "living dead" state?
It's probably nothing really... when I saw the "pair of pants" SK and started thinking about it I looked into your posting record... saw that this is really the only game you've ever been in, and that you didn't /in in the signup thread, just appeared a little ways down... and assumed it was similar to Pheobus/Blind Pheonix from Mafiascum mafia mafia (link). But after I looked closer, Aimee got replaced and you kept on posting... which wouldn't make sense if you were her. And you joined in June, which was a while before design roles went through.

In all honesty, I got my hopes up, but then when I went back to check I realized that it was very unlikely, so there is really nothing for you to worry about.

And I'm not living dead, I'm alive. Game kinda got dumped on a large workload though, I had just enough games going... /sigh.

3)
UA wrote:Belg - In Kingmaker, the Kingmaker can be either Scum or Town. I'm not saying he's scum or town, I'm saying he's lying
This is false. The kingmaker was town. The KING could be either town or scum. That's the reason it was so important the kingmaker was paying attention and wasn't a complete twit, because they had to a) chose a protown player and b) chose someone who would make a good decision.

4) While it is true that "king for a day" does sound in line with the whole "ren faire" thing, it wouldn't matter because not enough people bought tickets. I'd still prefer if Thyroid said what his role actually did instead of skirting around the subject.

5) BTW, speaking of thyroid, that's who I protected N1. I figured since he spouting off about his special ability all day, someone was going to try to take a shot at him... and I guess I was right (unless both killing groups targeted me... and if so, you bastards).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1157 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

No, a new kingmaker was chosen by the old kingmaker amoungst the remaining townies. If there were no more townies, the game went back to normal majority lynch (cops, docs, scum, ect couldn't be kingmaker, only townies).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1164 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Twomz »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I designed the Grim role carried by nocmen. The one who kills the Grim is forced to say OH THE HORROR! each time he posts.[/quote]
That's good enough for me... how many is it to lynch today?

prevote: JDodge

JDodge, what do you have to say about this?

Everyone, how do you feel about MoS mixing up the roles we sent in? Likely? Unlikely? Fair? Unfair?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1186 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, one of the NPCs that was killed Night 0 was a time traveler... so I'm a little iffy about another time related role.

And the 1 shot vig claim is just way to convenient.

Even if you used your ability, all it would do would be give the mafia their night kill today instead of tonight and shorten the night phase considerably, since so far we have seen no real day abilities.

@ Jediknight: According to star trek lore, red shirts = death. But I don't know about pink...

I'll go ahead and
vote: JDodge
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1201 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Twomz »

Shanba wrote:This jdodge wagon is pretty awful.
It's bad to think that he is lying about being a one shot vig with his other ability and is really mafia? The only kill last night that I can see is the nocmen kill... although I'm confused about the clone and your leaving town or w/e. So even if you want to argue that there is a vig, that would be the only other killing role beyond the mafia... and I doubt it would be one shot with another ability (unless there are others with one shot kills... but that seems... silly I guess would be the best way to put it).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1206 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Twomz »

The thing is you COULD play WIFOM on whether JDodge would kill Nocmen as scum. The evidence to me points at him being scum, and who is to say that the rest of the mafia didn't all agree on killing Nocmen and JDodge just happened to be the one who was sent in with the kill?

And who is to say that even if JDodge is telling the truth about the Time Switcher (or w/e) part of his role that it is not a mafia ability? I mean, it lets the mafia discuss their kill during the day, along with any other plans or discussions they want to have, and they get to wait and pick off whoever suits their needs best BEFORE the lynch. How much does it really help the town that the cop, doc, ect get to target during the day? And who is to say that there are even any day abilities for the night either?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1208 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by Twomz »

A role that is required to follow a post restriction most likely has a power ability? That's not that difficult to imagine.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1215 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

So Oman, if you get 5 gft's you auto get one extra vote and have a 25% chance of another? And it caps at 2 votes?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1224 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

Pst, Belgarion, votes don't matter in kingmaker, only the king has any sway in who dies. You can vote for as many people as you want and try to double vote to show that you think the person is 2x as scummy as a normal vote would merit. But, guess what? It doesn't matter, because it's kingmaker rules, not majority rules.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1241 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

ZONEACE wrote:
Belgarion wrote:if it didnt count, why did he double vote? did anyone else? I want to test his ability..because I strongly doubt there are two double voters (of sorts) in this game. Twomz, you were not that far off on your read on me role. Now you were way off on my alignment, but you were pretty on with the role.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU NOT GETTING. YESTERDAY NOBODY'S VOTES COUNTED IT DOESNT MATTER IF ANY VOTED MORE THAN ONCE. WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD OF A CONCEPT. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE??????
QFT
Belgarion wrote: Twomz, you were not that far off on your read on me role. Now you were way off on my alignment, but you were pretty on with the role.
I almost missed this... now, WHAT? Are you agreeing to being the other 1/2 of the SK? Or that you are actually an account that was given a role that is being controlled by another player in the game (that is not Aimee)? And geez people, don't just blurt this stuff out >.<, don't give out information that isn't necessary unless, well, it's necessary.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1243 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, I guess I'll have to believe you on the SK part because of the Aimee replacement thing... UNLESS IT WAS AN ELABORATE PLOY (dum dum DUM!)... but seriously, you being paired with Aimee is doubtful. So, here are some givens for what I know of your type of role... you share an alignment and if one of you is NKed, for at least one day we have a pretty much confirmed one way or another player.

But, scum multivoters, especially ones that require something public to multivote and do it publicly, aren't very balanced. After we confirm if Oman can indeed multivote, we can decide on his alignment.

And again, don't just give out information for no reason. I doubt your role was designed JUST for double voting, so it is bad playing to go and reveal yourself like that.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1246 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, MoS could have easily balanced the game by putting multivoters instead of vigs, which seems to be the case since there are so few night kills, a role that appears to be a kill but isn't, and one claimed NKer that is either scum or a one shot vig with another ability.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1249 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Twomz »

Mod wrote: 16 alive, 10 to lynch - Note: There was an error the first time this was mentioned. This count is correct.
So, it's majority +1 is it? And mneme just posted a few posts up.

Right now, JDodge will be lynched at deadline... but I don't know how likely it will be for us to get him up to a lynch before then (10 out of 16 is a lot of players). Or anyone else for that matter.

So, knowing that we probably won't get a lynch til deadline... what else is there to talk about? We could discuss what ideas were sent in (ie, give the scum fake claims so not the best plan), we could all claim... which I doubt would be useful at this point, beyond me knowing who to protect tonight (but the mafia would know who to kill so again, not the best plan), we could harass lurkers (sounds like fun to me, but not necessarily useful), or we could try top 3 scummiest lists, pbpa, run downs of players, other generic scum finding devices that are sometimes useful and sometimes harmful (my personally belief they are more useful than harmful, but that's just me ;)).

Shanba, stop role fishing please. Belgarion is controlled by another player, so that player (the main one) has 2 votes because he has control of 2 players.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1254 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

10 out of 16 is a lot harder to get than 9 out of 16 (besides, a lot of my games are at deadline now, and it's pretty confusing to be rezzed into this one with all that going on).

And since you weren't paying attention... I was rezzed because of Jediknights yellow shirt (unless the fact that I was wearing it when I died and when I was rezzed was just pure coincidence). If he has other shirts, and is being public about it, I doubt severely that he is scum.

@ CKD: I think I have seen a death recruiter before... but it might have been in the worse role ideas ever thread.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1256 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, it's still possible... but a recruiter who only recruits one dead player isn't gonna be that big of a problem unless it's a mafia recruiter who can get one guy in the game... but seriously, grabbing the doc? When there are no signs of a consistent town vig?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1271 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ Shanba: I disagree on your Nocmen point. I think that if scum have a reason to believe a player has a power role and would be an easy lynch they would go after them, and then if that didn't work knock them out at night on the off chance that it would hit a cop/vig/doc/w/e.

Yeah, even with the two "dead" players, it's majority +1. And why does it say 16 alive instead of 15 or 17? Don't tell me we have a ghost/grey man as well as a puppet. (A player that is not required to post and isn't on the player list, but may vote and post in the thread and counts towards the lynch.) Only other possibility is that MoS is a player in the game as well ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1297 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Twomz »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
somestrangeflea wrote:
jediknight wrote:Cause "oh the horror" is so much less annoying than meep. :drips sarcasm: :roll:
Your sarcasm is misplaced.
Its also broken. The meeps were distracting. Oh the horror actually sounds like JDodge
Indeed. I'd also like to know if there are consequences for all the times he's had to edit back in... or if he was just told to do it with no real penalties.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1301 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, how did Sir T. get the restriction again?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1303 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Twomz »

No, I'm asking why you have to say OH, THE HORROR in all your posts?

And post 1281...
Sir T wrote:OH THE HORROR

I caused Nocmen's fake kill.
I want more info than that... /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1305 (isolation #82) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Twomz »

I know the why for you Jdodge, but not Sir T.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1308 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1312 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Twomz »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Twomz wrote:Clue?
jesus, I actually checked out the link thinking it was really a clue...half way through (blush) I realized I was really watching the movie Clue...
I like the movie ;). I think it's mildly mafia relevant.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1323 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd personally be more comfortable with a claim on what that ability that you targeted Nocmen with was Sir T.
mneme wrote: (also, "restriction adheres to everyone who targets you when you die" is much more comfortalbe than "restriction just affects your killer(s)).

I'm still not seeing how JDodge's role can be at all useful to us (ie, the town).
/good posting.

I'm still supportive of a Jdodge lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1327 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Very nice.

It wasn't a Yellow shirt, I believe it was teal? I got the yellow shirt. Too bad you didn't copy Jediknight night 1.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1337 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

That's why I'm saying the whole "one shot vig, but mafia got blocked" thing is ridiculous.

HEY SIR T. YOU HAVE YOUR ABILITY EVERYNIGHT YES? IF SO I PROPOSE A PARTNERSHIP OF SORTS
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1339 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

So, I'll target you and you'll copy me to me? So that's two unNKable players for the endgame, woot.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1343 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Used it to kill himself night 1 then wait for the endgame >.< that would take so much patience... omfg.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1364 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Twomz »

So y'all are going to completely ignore the fact that JDodge has a one shot vig ability (very convenient for the circumstances) and used it on the night where the mafia's kill just happened to hit someone who was unnightkillable (there was no doc last night unless there is another doc or a nurse in the game).

Having that one-shot is way too convenient to be true, and the likelihood of the mafia kill being stopped last night is also very low. Both low possibilities together? Practically impossible.

Why aren't there more JDodge votes?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1374 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

When did Thyroid die? He never got enough tickets to do whatever it was he wanted to do. Besides, either the Sk or the mafia targetted him night one, so he is either town, or I stopped the SK from killing him :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1375 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

That first "die" should by "lie".
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1396 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Just because they can doesn't mean they HAVE to.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1397 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Twomz »

Sorry for double post...

@ Thyroid: Why would the mafia use one shot abilities blindly on Day 1 anyway? You don't make any sense man.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1402 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Twomz »

JDodge wrote:
Twomz wrote:Just because they can doesn't mean they HAVE to.
Just because they can not actually do so does not mean that they won't.

OH NO I JUST USED LOGIC

OH, THE HORROR!
But they can do so... I don't get what you're saying, there's too much crap logic in the statement please rephrase it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1410 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by Twomz »

Thyroidectomy wrote:
Twomz wrote:Sorry for double post...

@ Thyroid: Why would the mafia use one shot abilities blindly on Day 1 anyway? You don't make any sense man.
Your question makes no sense. Nowhere did I even mention the phrase "Day 1" or "blindly".

SiRT: No.
So you are saying that after enough people have bought tickets it doesn't matter what day you use the ability?

I'm just saying that you coming out on day one all secretly... for an ability that you'd want to save for later (your ability best used when mafiaso's would pop a one time use ability, or to protect someone who has claimed later on from some mafia nastiness (like RBing the doc)).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1412 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Not your kind of copy Sir T, like a photocopy of him.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1414 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hmm, from what I gathered it was everything except the nightkill... which means that Night 1 isn't a very important night to use it >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1417 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Twomz »

Is there a deadline? I don't see one on the last vote count?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1420 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

POST!!!

So... are we just gonna sit around w/ our thumbs up our asses til deadline?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1422 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Belgarion wrote:checking in, Twomz do you want to do then? Do a round of BWs? Buy tickets then no lynch?

Here is an idea, how about everyone posts a case of who they think is scum?
I'm assuming that's what do you want to do then. And the answer is discuss something, anything really. Any posting is better than no posting. And no, I don't really trust thyroids ability, I'm just more wary of Jdodge's claim and would rather lynch him.

And I've already done that. If I had to do a scum list it would be JDodge then Thyroid for reasons I've already stated more than once.

It would be nice if we could get a post out of everyone before the deadline gets too close...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1426 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

If I don't believe you, why in the name of sour cream and onion Pringles would I buy a ticket?

And I don't care about if the other people buy tickets, if they believe you it's up to them to buy a ticket.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1430 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Kison: I was dead at the time, so I didn't protect anyone.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1437 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Thyroid: Ah, but it could be bad for the town if you get enough tickets... or bad for me personally if I buy one myself... therefore, unless I believe I can trust you enough, I am not buying one. Deal with it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1455 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

Just to fill you in real quick. Belg isn't CKD's alt, it is an alt that is being used for an ability in the game. The ability means that CKD gets to have two characters in the game (belg and himself). It's a mechanic that has been used before, but not very frequently, because while interesting, it is really just a double voter who loses his 2nd vote and gets saved once from a kill once in a game.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1468 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Twomz »

Thyroidectomy wrote:So why aren't we directing Jdodge's next kill?
Because he said that he had a one shot vig attached to his other role (which was originally designed as a mafia role and as explained could be either town or scum role).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1486 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Twomz »

Despair.

Before we hammer... what's wrong with Shanba's claim? Is there some part of it that we missed?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1488 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

I don't get how it sways either way. To me it's like a note sender who can hide people in plain sight /shrug.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1532 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

I protected Sir T, so I'm assuming that he told the truth and targetted me, and the mafia thought one of us would try to get someone else and tossed a coin /shrug.

I'm almost 100% certain that I'm alive because of jedi's shirt. Nocmen's shirt was a different color and did something else though, so idunno what to think about him being alive now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1576 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Twomz »

CKD: I have made one post today that says what I did last night.

I'd like to point out that so far 3 people have actually died and all were bad guys. GJ so far :D. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on in this game I'm gonna try to keep up.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1592 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 am

Post by Twomz »

shanba wrote: Nocmen/Twomz - did you keep your powers after resurrection? My guess is a zombie cult would strip you of your powers. I'd like to remind Nocmen to answer this truthfully, as I could quite easily test this tonight with a fake kill.
Yes.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1612 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Twomz »

I too would like to see Oman post... And vote. If not I guess it's a confirmation that he's lying?

The only other path I could see taking would be to look at those who tried too hard to dislodge the JDodge wagon and were against the schismed wagon on Day 1.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1638 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm here, waiting on the votecount then I'll figure out what I'm gonna do.

;)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1646 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Zoneace
Mainly for bad track record, didn't vote for either scum, in fact defended JDodge even though his claim was sketchy, and even attacked others for attacking him. Also, all of his main cases have been against people we either know are town or at least have strong reason to believe are town.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1677 (isolation #115) » Mon May 05, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Twomz »

That's a crappy restriction :( makes it much harder to hide the base player. Oh well, since you're outted it doesn't matter anymore. And as I've said, I have seen the role as a SK before, no reason it can't be implemented as a nonSK role, especially in a designer game.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1695 (isolation #116) » Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

Shanba wrote:
Twomz wrote:That's a crappy restriction :( makes it much harder to hide the base player. Oh well, since you're outted it doesn't matter anymore. And as I've said, I have seen the role as a SK before, no reason it can't be implemented as a nonSK role, especially in a designer game.
Plus we have a dead SK already.
I was actually looking at Belg as the 2nd half of the SK like in the game where I first saw the role... but it didn't line up and it just so happens that CKD is the other side of Belg, so there's no connection between him and the dead SK. If there were more deaths I'd be suspicious of CKD... but it's unlikely we have another killing role, or even more than one mafia, unless there are two that kill on even/odd nights.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1701 (isolation #117) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Twomz »

I BELIEVE IN YOU MOS!!!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1719 (isolation #118) » Sun May 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Welcome to the game!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1746 (isolation #119) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:14 am

Post by Twomz »

I would like for TSS to answer the questions posed to him last page and I am very suspicious of him trying to restrict our almost overpowered multivoter to a select group of people.

Also,
The Fonz wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:
Do you accept?
Rearrange the following to form a well known phrase or saying:

out, ass, it, Blow, your.
QFT.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1751 (isolation #120) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Twomz »

mneme wrote: Also, I'll be suspicious of the resurected until they stop growing and/or some of them start dropping dead of their own accord. But that's a later-day question.
I'd probably be the same way, so it's cool ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1805 (isolation #121) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait, why is armlx scum? I don't remember him doing anything scummy, although I could be thinking of another game I was in with him.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1824 (isolation #122) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

1) Even knowing that Thyroid is Simenon does not convince me to buy a ticket (which I still refuse to do).

2) Waiting for PBug to finish before commenting on his notes.

3) TSS, you've been playing long enough to know that just because some player posts a list of people they "think" are town in no way means that all, or even some, of the people on the list are in fact town. It's fine that you want people to know that you don't believe that group of people to be scum, but it doesn't change the fact that any of them may be, and it certainly doesn't give you or anyone on that list the right to control Fonz's votes. It is his role, therefore it is his decision when, how, where and why to place his votes. (
BTW, FONZ, I BELIEVE I QFTed YOU EARLIER, IF I DIDN'T I AM WILLING TO DO SO, JUST POST SOMETHING QFT WORTHY
) Attempting to guide those votes imo is scummy (just about one of the only scum tells I'm willing to follow) and if he ends up being scum, his voting record will reflect it, in which case we will lynch him. Attempting to leash him in actually prevents us from being able to determine his alignment accurately and gives him a shield to hide behind if he is the instrument of a bad lynching streak.

4) Since I don't believe I've done so in a while... a list of people whom I believe to be town.
Myself (my death and method of resurrection seem proof enough, but I understand the doubt that some people have, just don't get all paranoid about zombie cults, and if you do, look for the cult leader not the members).

Jediknight (because he rezzed me and mainly just a it makes more sense for him to be town)

Sir T (ability and it also makes sense for him to be town imo)

Nocmen (not 100% on but it also makes sense for him to be town to me for some reason)

Belg/CKD (also not 100% on, but if one dies we know the alignment of the other (barring death miller nonsense, but that would be pretty far fetched))

Fonz (relatively certain of alignment, although there is a small chance of a mafia multivoter)

Neutralz
Armlx, Stark, mneme, PBug and Shanba. (On shanba, I'm only neutral because I can see the role as being either good or bad, but I'm not really looking at him as scum right now)

Everyone else I either have no opinion on, or believe in some way to be scum.

Finally
TSS wrote: -- He is not present on either of the lynching wagons for dead scum.
-- He is not on The List.
-- He has twice within recent memory completely rewritten my position on an issue.
-- He is attempting to portray as irrational my considering myself as town.
-- He has opposed, and is continuing to oppose, a plan that would have given the town two free votes guaranteed to not be guided by scum.
-- He and more so his predecessor in interest has displayed scummy-looking interactions with other scum suspects and exhibited positions known to be endorsed by scum.
-- Valid point that is worth looking into.
-- Not a valid point.
-- Examples?
-- Not irrational but incorrect. While you have reason to believe yourself town (or so you would like us to think) we have no reason to believe you're town. If you go creating lists of "cleared" players and include yourself with only your word proving you're town, it is very very scummy.
-- Incorrect, he is opposing a plan to control a probably protown power role that would also greatly inhibit our ability to determine if the controller of the power role is protown or not in the first place.
-- Examples?

You have one valid point and two possibly valid points, but your list is filled in with three garbage points that I would expect from scum trying to strawman someone who is town.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1826 (isolation #123) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, there's the vote, March 28th (dunno post number just did a search with just armlx's posts).

Although if it wasn't on the vote count it's an understandable mistake... I'm just thinking if he was actually looking through your posts for points against you he would have seen it >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1840 (isolation #124) » Mon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

So the ren fair was just a red herring? That sounds like the kind of ridiculous crap I try to pull sometimes... so I'll forgive you for it this time.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1852 (isolation #125) » Tue May 20, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Twomz »

Scum as kingmaker? Even temporarily? Probably not. Unless there is a counterclaim (who did claim to have made shanba king?) there's no real reason right now to lynch thyroid/simenon.

@ TSS: I'm at work, but if I have time tonight I'll look over your post better, if not then then tomorrow.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1855 (isolation #126) » Tue May 20, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Twomz »

The Fonz wrote:
Twomz wrote:Scum as kingmaker? Even temporarily? Probably not.
If scum couldn't make their buddies king, it might work.
Having a scum kingmaker, even with that restriction, defiles the role's appeal and intent. I doubt MoS would include it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1876 (isolation #127) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Anyone have anything they want to say? That's -1 Lynch I believe. I'll probably hammer later today or tonight... unless TSS gives me a reason not to vote for him.

Sir T, remember the plan ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1878 (isolation #128) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Twomz »

I don't think so, that's why I didn't hammer right there.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1900 (isolation #129) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

So... you are saying that you have multiple resurrects in a game with only 2 scum groups, one of which is a SK (or at the very least, multiple scum groups that only have one kill a night)?

I honestly don't believe you. Reading my death and resurrection, it appears as if jedi has something to do with my resurrection, or his shirt had no effect on me last night. My gut tells me that you're probably scum hoping that we'll just believe you for now. I know you're not a zombie cult leader because my alignment didn't change, but if I wasn't one of the resurrectees that would be the only way that I would believe your claim.

But, seeing as there are no dead people besides scum that you can resurrect, I have no qualms about giving you a chance to resurrect someone if we happen to mislynch in order to prove your ability (eventually one of the resurrectees will die and that will show alignment, I'm only concerned about figuring out if he has his ability or not).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1908 (isolation #130) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmmm, I just had a funny thought. Jedi targetted both the town players who have died... that's a pretty bad track record eh? But yeah, I'm not gonna do anything about it until this whole matter is resolved.

I do agree with Mneme, that there were only two choices for targets so his choices weren't odd and that's not a reason to disagree with his claim, the fact that I'm pretty sure it was your shirt that revived me is a reason to disagree with it though.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #1943 (isolation #131) » Fri May 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm not sure what to say about Zoneace attacking the resurrected Doc other than I am happy where my vote is now.

And to stop this foolishness, I'm gonna go ahead and full claim and change the plan with Sir T (who I hope is still here, I haven't seen him in a while).

First, new game plan Sir T, each night we both flip a quarter, heads protects other other (so I'll doc you or you copy me to me) tails protects some other dude.

Second, if either of us protects a dude that happens to not be a very nice person (ie scum) then we will be informed of it.

Finally, this also means that both Sir T and I know the other is cleared (he would have been informed that I was scum and I would have been informed that he was scum, although there is no PM if the person protected is town).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2003 (isolation #132) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Twomz »

At this point I just want to lynch Zoneace and if he's town have TSS resurrect him. We know who is rezzed and who is doing the rezzing, if we are a zombie cult (we're not but if we were) then as soon as one of us dies you'd know and TSS would hang and it would be over. I don't get why he's making such a big deal about it.

However, there is no reason to assume that TSS's rezzes are always going to come back town, that would be a little overpowered. We need to watch and see if any recruited scum vibes seep out from the rezzed populace.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2075 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm here... happy with my vote but ready for the day to end. I'd like to make sure Sir T is still here before we go to night though.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2084 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Twomz »

There could be two mafias, each with a kill on a different night (either that or they have very bad aim).

Shanba targetted Nocmen after we knew he was the one with the ability right? Or was it after? Either way, if we knew or found out that he was the one that did it, then he could have gone with who the mafia was targeting anyway, in order to plant the doubt seed of "why would Shanba target him if he was also mafia?"

Now, this is total WIFOM, but him not choosing a target last night could just be bad timing as well. Either way, it may be in our best interests to test him and TSS with his lynch.

I'd still like to wait for some others to post before we finish the day though.

Finally, once again Zoneace... there are 3 resurrected people out of 16... if for some odd reason we were a zombie cult, one of us will die soon, especially since the mafia knows who the resurrector is (if they kill him and we were a zombie cult, the mafia is doing the towns job for them, so it makes it even sweeter), and if we don't, then there has only been one kill a night anyway, you won't really have to worry too much until the resurrected +TSS starts to get close to 1/2 of the living town members, so you have what, at least 3 days? Probably 4-5?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2093 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

Man, this day is taking too long if I'm already forgetting stuff like that.

I don't know what Shanba is at but it's pretty close, we should probably hold off on the hammer until the lurkers are taken care of.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2101 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hmm... failed... roleblock?

Either way, TSS isn't scum (result of ability). If/when me or nocmen dies, this will be proven.

Where do we want to start today? This being designer mafia there could be any number of explanations for the events of last night, we need to figure out what's going on and who the remaining scum are.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2103 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

>.> You don't remember me explaining my ability fully midday yesterday?

Besides my doccing, I'm told if my patient for the evening is scum (I've been doccing so long I can tell or something). No hit on Sir T or TSS, so unless something is messing with me or messes with them, they have an innocent investigation on them.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2105 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

armlx wrote:
>.> You don't remember me explaining my ability fully midday yesterday?
No, I actually missed that.

If so, RB is the assumption.
Assuming there is a RBer has gotten me killed before, so while I acknowledge the possibility, I'm open to other options, opinions and possibilities ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2115 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Page 78 Post 1943
I'm not sure what to say about Zoneace attacking the resurrected Doc other than I am happy where my vote is now.

And to stop this foolishness,
I'm gonna go ahead and full claim
and change the plan with Sir T (who I hope is still here, I haven't seen him in a while).

First, new game plan Sir T, each night we both flip a quarter, heads protects other other (so I'll doc you or you copy me to me) tails protects some other dude.

Second, if either of us protects a dude that happens to not be a very nice person (ie scum) then we will be informed of it.

Finally, this also means that both Sir T and I know the other is cleared (he would have been informed that I was scum and I would have been informed that he was scum, although there is no PM if the person protected is town).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2116 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Twomz »

EDIT: To clarify by "both of us" I mean myself and if Sir T copied me to someone him.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2145 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:58 am

Post by Twomz »

curiouskarmadog wrote:is his alignment confirmed?

wouldnt you rather stark claim before lynching him?
I can confirm his alignment.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2157 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Twomz »

My role is pretty vague... vague as in it could include nonmafia or not. I really don't know. I'm starting to think I shouldn't put too much trust in it until I get a guilty... but since I have several targets right now I'll just have to wait >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2183 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree with Zoneace to a point. There's no real reason for the town to trust me, Nocmen and TSS... to a certain degree. You know who ALL the people in the group are, even the "leader" so if we were a zombie cult (we're not, but saying that is a moot point, like JDodge saying he wasn't mafia) then as soon as one of us died, you'd be able to lynch the "leader".

As long as the town goes after the people who were resurrected, the mafia is probably gonna leave them alone, although there is a good chance that they tried to kill TSS last night (he he he).

Right now we need to concentrate on finding the rest of the mafia members, there is plenty of time to disprove the cult theory later.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2210 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Sir T, does the horror thing persist to the end of the game?

Also, you are only sent a PM if the person you protected is scum... I haven't gotten any PMs either, which means everyone I've targeted is "nonscum" which may or may not be restricted to mafia.

BTW, they may very well have TRIED to RB me last night ;) wouldn't matter that much really.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2229 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Twomz »

1) Happy B-day Armlx

2) Happy S-day CKD

3) In my experience all the cultists die when the leader dies, but I guess I could see them surviving without the leader.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2234 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Twomz »

I believe all IRC cults died when the leader died... you have to remember that I stopped playing for 9 months and I don't remember games very well, but I do remember seeing cults that suicided... I just don't remember which games they were in.

The only time I was recruited was actually a mafia recruition in Cultural Revolution, which is why I don't remember a cult recruition.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2254 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Twomz »

I haven't investigated Stark... I've investigated Sir T and TSS.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2260 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Twomz »

The Fonz wrote:Also, just fyi, no-one has QFTed me yet...
QFT
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2293 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Twomz »

<- Always for massclaim... but unsure of how it would help right now...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2298 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Most likely the scum each have their own ability that they won't have to lie about... the fact that they will have to lie about the night you blocked is a good reason though, so I shall support it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2376 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Twomz »

TSS only being able to revive NKed people makes sense... but would be a big coincidence.

I kinda still want a Zoneace lynch... I might be able to get a partial reread done at work tonight.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2378 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Twomz »

The Fonz wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:Oh, I believe you have the double vote, Fonz. I just think you have it as scum.
Oh, I get that you do. It's also obvious that you only started suspecting me because I rejected your offer,
which WAS really scummy.
QFT
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2432 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

I can't confirm alignment, but that is actually one of the roles that I sent in... although I believe it's slightly modified, I can attempt to find my list of sent roles later and post what I sent in if you want. I do know I made it a role cop so alignment would be a coin toss.

@ Nonny: Do you have an additional ability? A simple yes or no will do, if you do I'm pretty sure I know what it is.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2436 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

Actually, the hacker I sent in had 3 abilities...

Computer Hacker
- has 3 abilities
- hack account - player has to post a certain message in one of their posts the next day, must follow certain conditions (player specified)
- blackout - once per game, resets vote count (does not get a night choice)
- research - has a 50% chance of revealing alignment, and a 50% chance of revealing role of target player

Obv... either hack to make someone say something or research each night, and once a game can reset vote count. I'm guessing nonny would do that if she could to stop her lynch.

I doubt MoS would have put that exact role in, so it might just be the research... a role cop/alignment cop would be useful only partially though so I dunno.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2438 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

Can you please list who was targeted, what night and the results?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2448 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Twomz »

I believe nonny has the hacker role. Now, we need to determine alignment... look at who was "targeted" (yes, I know there is a possibility of a lie, but if she hasn't finished the reread could she really risk it?). While the night 3 no result is rather damning, the fact that there is no result night 1 and 4 kinda mellows that out (although, there really shouldn't be a reason for it unless a cop/role cop was seen as too powerful (unlikely)). The fact that PBug targeted Belg at all... that's just weird to me. While a TSS investigation would have been very beneficial for both the town and the mafia.

I dunno... I wish I had an explanation for the lack of results on night 1 and 4... and night 3 especially.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2477 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: nonny
I'm blaming the uneasy feeling in the back of my head on the fact that I made the role.

Sorry you had to replace into this nonny.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2519 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hmm. I'm not sure about how I feel about Zoneace's claim... especially his target list. Even if his claim is true, we won't know if the list is. Oh well, I doubt a role that just needs to lynch to win would end the game or that wanting to lynch a player would interfere with the town's agenda til endgame.

That said... it's a great fake claim for scum. So, an investigation may be in order.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2558 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Twomz »

BTW, are there any examples of cults where recruits get to keep their powers?

Regardless, I'm waiting on me, nocmen or TSS to die to disprove this whole "cult" thing.

I'm surprised at the CKD kill, although it would suck to be stuck in endgame with 2 players controlled by the same person. And it seems like the mafia is just going for cutting down our numbers right now.

From my Pov....

Possible Scum
SSF352 (Replacing UltimaAvalon)
ZONEACE

Neutral on alignment
KaleiÐoscøpe
mneme
armlx (replacing somestrangeflea)
stark
Kison (replacing FaerieLord)

Probably town
Sir Tornado
Belgarion
Simenon (replacing Thyroidectomy)
The Fonz (replacing Oman (replacing Bamboomancer))
Twomz
Nocmen
TSS

Vote: Zoneace
It's not that if you're telling the truth I think we should lynch you. It's that I think you're trying a gambit as scum and are lying about your role.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2572 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Twomz »

ZONEACE wrote:Lynching me or NKing me is a WASTE. I am not in the way, I am willing to go along with the towns wishes. when the 2 are copesetic i leave the game, without having had you guys waste a lynch or waste an NK on me. Seriously, this isn't that hard to understand.
Not because we can't prove that your role is real, but because proving if the role is real requires either wasting a lynch, or wasting time. Claims that lead to wasting time or lynches = good scum fake claims, ie I am suspicious of them and do not trust them.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2577 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol, at first I thought you were responding to my post and I was like... WTF?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2597 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Twomz »

But if it's 2 scum, 2 town and you, and the scum are both voting for your target (town) who are you going to vote for?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2651 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Lynch SSF today, vig zoneace tonight then reevaluate tomorrow with 11 players and (hopefully) less possibilities for scum?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2682 (isolation #164) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Is it possible for both Zoneace and Mneme to be telling the truth? I'm not sure but I think we should leave it to Nocmen to check/take care of one of them tonight.

So SFF is the lynch then? Or do we have other avenues to run down today. It's to the point where we just need to figure out who the best lynches are and lynch them.

unvote
until we figure out how we want to do this.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2709 (isolation #165) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

stark wrote:I voice my support for a massclaim.
I don't know why people aren't claiming now... the mafia being able to prioritize shouldn't matter at this point since we should be able to lynch them off in the next 2 or 3 days.

BTW, where is fonz?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2712 (isolation #166) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

FULL CLAIM

Doc Senses

Protect another player each night.

Protection cannot fail (assuming this means that it cannot be blocked or "powered through").

Experienced enought to tell if the person is bad or not.

Win when all threats to the town are gone (obv).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2724 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Twomz »

That's... ridiculous. In a designer game you could have stripped 6 players of their roles in the first 3 nights (theoretically)?

If multiple bodyguards target the same person do they all die, or just the first one to send it in?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2725 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Twomz »

EBWOP: Need to start previewing more >.<

Hmmm if that is truly Fonz's role, then there is no F'n way he's scum... I mean seriously, that just wouldn't work balance wise.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2752 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Too many ands in your post SFF. I thought for a minute you meant I targeted Simenon (false, I targeted Thyroid before he switched over to Simenon) and JDodge... when you meant JDodge and Jedi targeted me.

Also, there's no new info in that list... everything on there has been claimed in thread.

Don't Trust

ZONEACE
SSF352 (Replacing UltimaAvalon)
Kison (replacing FaerieLord)
mneme
The Fonz (replacing Oman (replacing Bamboomancer))
KaleiÐoscøpe
Simenon (replacing Thyroidectomy)
armlx (replacing somestrangeflea)
stark
Sir Tornado
Twomz
Nocmen
TSS
Belgarion

Trust

Vote: SSF
and nominate Nocmen figures out what's up with the Zoneace/mneme thing.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2757 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by Twomz »

armlx wrote:Kscope did the thing with Jdodge D3
Hmm? What thing?

I understand the kison/sim thing. The list is from my perspective (belg's better half died, so he's clear, and Nocmen and I died and were rezzed, and I know we're still protown, so he's as clear as me (dunno why I put TSS higher /shrug)). I know Sir T is clear from an investigation. I believe you and stark are clear unless something happens that makes me suspect that one or both of you is lying (unlikely but possible). Simenon's claim could technically be a gambit because a kill got blocked or some crap like that and he decided to take advantage of it. Which means unless it's proven better that Sim. is town Kison isn't 100% confirmed (although is Sim. turns up town, then Kison is 100% confirmed imo, barring GF nonsense). Fonz and Mneme both have roles I have a hard time believing are scum roles. SSF restated info that was in thread and Zoneace claimed a lyncher role is imo stalling for time. Both these last two points make m think they're scum, and some sets of people in the list I believe could be lying (sim/kison being the next most likely group followed by armlx/stark and then the whole "cult" thing w/ the rezzed dudes, w/e).

And Zoneace, you are aware that it is possible that you and him are buddies and that y'all setup his fakeclaim last night and he is just filling in gaps as best he can.

Lying does exist in mafia... don't just blindly trust what people say >.<
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2761 (isolation #171) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

Zoneace, stfu. Last time I saw you act out this much was noXkill... and you were scum then. You don't have to freak out, you don't have to caps lock. None of that crap is gonna help your case.

I'm sorry if I'm just trying to figure out the best way for the town to win. My way of doing that is process of elimination and mneme doesn't cut it right now, later when we need to either hit scum or no lynch, sure, that'd be a great time to test the claim, but not right now when we have def. lynches that give more information.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2780 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Twomz »

It was I who sent in armlx. It was suppose to have 2 choices of night abilities and a 1 time ability that makes you skip your next night choice. The cop thing as nonny claimed, a forced note thing that makes a player post something you want them to post the next day, and a 1 time vote reset ability (blackout /shrug).

Obv. the one shot was left out. Dunno about the other part.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2793 (isolation #173) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Twomz »

TSS - ressurector.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2824 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm fine with targeting SSF tonight.

unvote, vote: Zoneace

Mod, can we get an official votecount?

And do we need to QFT fonz? Or is it irrelevant at this point?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2828 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Twomz »

stark wrote:I regret not having mentioned this, but in claiming, it did not occur to me that the town would get into its head that I am a good lynch choice. Upon my death, 3 random players will be stripped of their powers, and given double-bodyguard instead, provided I have not stripped anyone as of dying.

We have the equivilant of 7 doctors in the town, if Sir T mimics armlx. This gives scum only a 6/13 chance of making a kill. Just keep us both alive, and we'll all be fine.
This looks a lot like backpedaling to save your own ass.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2837 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Could be 8 because of Fonz... who should probably be posting moar.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2843 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Twomz »

True, testing mneme now wouldn't cost us the extra mafia kill from the no lynch. BRILLIANT! Or would we rather go with another of tomorrows choices? I do want to wait a night before killing stark in case he does rape 3 roles when he dies.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2848 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: mneme
investigate > vig at this point, especially stark.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2851 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:27 am

Post by Twomz »

He's rezzed 2 protown roles and I personally know that he revives them as protown. When me or Nocmen die then it shows for sure that we are still protown.

I also might have protected him, but since my protection may or may not have been roleblocked, I'm not holding any weight on the investigation right now (protect goes through, not sure about investigation.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2877 (isolation #180) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Stark, if you are town why would you strip important people?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2880 (isolation #181) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Twomz »

We started with 21 people right? We have 3 dead mafia, a dead SK, and a dead neutral.

With the neutral and SK, I'd say between 5 and 6 mafia total... so 2 or 3 alive out of 13, with a full 115 pages of data pertaining to alignment. With possibly multiple vigs and investigations at night, it shouldn't matter if a couple of roles are stripped, there still is almost no chance of the town losing.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2895 (isolation #182) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Twomz »

the silent speaker wrote:
I think Twomz should protect SSF tonight to insure the only way he could die is if I was lying.
This.
I'm rather sure that if I did protect him he wouldn't die, regardless.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2898 (isolation #183) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Twomz »

Unless your flavor is in all caps, I'm almost certain mine trumps yours.

If CKD's win condition changed, wouldn't Belg's win condition change?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2905 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Either that or he can only revive people who were NKed. Which would be a fair restriction for a role that powerful.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2942 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Twomz »

More Mneme testing plz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2946 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

The Fonz wrote:Gimme the evening to get my thoughts down. That's all i ask.
Acceptable imo.

There just isn't that much of a reason to drag this day on, being as we're working on the same info as yesterday, just with confirmation that Zoneace wasn't mafia.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2963 (isolation #187) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Twomz »

I died the night I targeted Thyroid so there would have been no PM saying he was scum. I have not cleared Simenon.

The possibility of Kison RBing me could screw up the investigative part of my ability... although it can't screw up the protective part. But I'm sure Sir T is town and I know TSS is town. They are the only ones I've targeted without dying that night so meh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2975 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Sorry, I meant armlx. I was under the impression that someone that targeted me to "protect" me actually ended up RBing me or something.

But w/e. Lets go to night and get this show on the road.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2991 (isolation #189) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wow... so there was a cult... who do we think is the leader and could there still be a mafia?

I got a kill and killed Simenon btw... I couldn't think of anyone else... looks like I should have thought harder.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3001 (isolation #190) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Twomz »

It kinda sounds like SFF is the cult recruiter... which would explain a lot >.>
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3005 (isolation #191) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Twomz »

Wait, I'm being stupid... SFF is def. not mafia and most likely not cult because I would most likely have been told and if armlx knew who was in the cult then he wouldn't have an investigative role target the members.

With 8 nights and 10 players left, only 1 of whom is a cultist, I'm guessing we have at most 4 cultists (including recruiter). There may or may not be a mafia left at this point... but I guess it's best to assume there is one, or that at least the cult is capable of killing instead of recruiting.

What would our best plan of action be at this point? It's hard to tell if any of the results thus far are still valid or not (the recruiter would probably be trying to get confirmed people who wouldn't die easily)

So, who could it be?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3014 (isolation #192) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Twomz »

I may or may not have electricity and/or interenet tomorrow.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3016 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Twomz »

Edouard's hitting land relatively close to where I live >.>

Silly name for a tropical storm/hurricane.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3019 (isolation #194) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Twomz »

We don't even have a limb down >.< bunch of alarmist bastards trying to sell batteries and generators.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3036 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Twomz »

Basically my whole view of the game is skewed now, because although we know there is no death cult (there never was) there could be an actual cult, or some kinda accidental cult... /sigh.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3044 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: Kison
Hurrah! Bout time I found something.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3048 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

Kison = nontown, or my role was made to screw over the town at the last minute because it names a random townie as suspicious.

I don't know if he is the last mafiaso, or if he was recruited or is the recruiter.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3053 (isolation #198) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Before this point? No, I haven't. But, I have explained that it is part of my role before.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3077 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Twomz »

Indeed, I've been prodded... Really don't have much to say at this point. Kison is either scum or cult, either way he's my choice for today.

Tomorrow will be what tomorrow will be.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”