Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 52, pignash wrote:
In post 49, Kop wrote:VOTE: Euclid

I don't like this very much. Naked vote in RVS right after a vote count making it clear you hadn't voted yet? At least put a joke reason, now it just looks like you're trying to not get caught being inactive.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kop

Explain why I'm wrong please.

p-edit: Sorry ma'am.

not like this :doc:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 66, Smudger wrote:
In post 65, Kop wrote:The person I voted for has yet to post, even still hasn't. I put my vote somewhere it may actually do something.

and your vote will magically make that person appear in thread?

not like smudger repeat asalt kop
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 71, Smudger wrote:I agree that in general terms scum will sit back and watch, but then again so do a lot of players who play town early in a game, its pretty much a question of playing styles. There are player who love to get stuck in when playing as town and produce some good information while cross examining others. They produce very good questions and push well. then there are players who play as town whose main inputs are one liners. then you have players who have a really good scum game who emulate to a great extent those town players who get stuck in. In my opinion I think the reason so many games see so many town players going down early in the game is because they are the "oneliners" and, as I stated at the beginning of this post the reason for that is to most the thought that scum will sit back and watch leads them to focus on players who are not contributing much to the game content.

So I don't think you are wrong no, if its the way you play then ok, but then I don't know how you play the game as any alignment...

like this yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 76, Creative wrote:
Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 46, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 42, Creative wrote:
In post 39, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 33, Errantparabola wrote:I dont see anything alignment indicative about it.

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

You seem awfully eager to let him off the hook here. I know a townie would have pushed that lead until he struck gold. Could it be because you are paired with him and are unwilling to push an early bus too far?

eer, so she is defending a partner on rvs? you are like, waaay reaching dude, wouldnt mafia also push "leads" until they "strike gold"? there is nothing townie about what you are doing right now, pushing on someone this hard and giving discredit at anyone that disagrees

This is absolute crap and I don't see any reason at all that town would be inclined to make a post such as this.

Creative/EP/Bowie scumteam called right now bye.

You are acomodating the facts to your reads, the bias is so strong you say you caught the whole team day 1 out of rvs interactions, its very deflective the way you discredit my point without adressing it, so again, wouldnt mafia also push something untill they get what they want? and how should we differentiate that from your play, if you are town.

Smudger

Spoiler:
In post 47, Smudger wrote:Thanks Dictator that makes the job all that much easier.. I agree though the post from Creative leads a lot to be desired but the initial point is a good one to pick up on but not overly....I don't see a hard push to begin with

That was badly worded indeed, i was trying to say more like, as a confirmatiom bias kinda of push, instead of a hard push.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 55, Kop wrote:Well to be honest, I think he's over exaggerating a point, based purely on a joke, from what I saw of it. Is it alignment indicative from TMWSTW? I'd say no. During RVS, you make votes based with a joke, it isn't overly zealous to jump to a conclusion straight away.

@creative I don't get this comment.

"wouldnt mafia also push "leads" until they "strike gold"?"

I don't think mafia would push leads straight away, most mafia would be happy to sit back and let others fight it out, to then jump on when there is a good enough reason to jump on and not get much backlash day two?

I think there is different styles of playing mafia, atleast on videomafia, playing agressive mafia is part of meta, i dont know how it works here tho.

Spoiler:
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 66, Smudger wrote:
In post 65, Kop wrote:The person I voted for has yet to post, even still hasn't. I put my vote somewhere it may actually do something.

and your vote will magically make that person appear in thread?

Don't be pedantic.

You know facts that when you sign in, view the thread, see a vote on you, you think about that vote, which will in turn (should gain a reaction).

I can see a thousand questions, answer them all, and walk away. Put a vote on to back a question up, gives it a different sway of things.

Your vote means nothing to me dude, and why would a naked vote impact someone unless they are mafia? town has no reason to be concerned with that, you are just making yourself look bad.

I think that the fact that this much people took a position in this incident, its most likely that it has a high relevance to the game, and we should take a closer look to it!

not like
wach you :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 87, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 78, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 77, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
You are acomodating the facts to your reads, the bias is so strong you say you caught the whole team day 1 out of rvs interactions, its very deflective the way you discredit my point without adressing it, so again, wouldnt mafia also push something untill they get what they want? and how should we differentiate that from your play, if you are town.

This really doesn't merit a response.

-AreSee

VOTE: Dictator

When I jump on EP, Bowie and Creative are all too eager to try to discredit me. When I show how silly Creative is being, Bowie naked votes me.

There is no possible world in which they aren't scum together.

i see this
note an wach :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 90, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:My vote wasn't naked, that fact I quoted means it wasn't naked.

My point is that Dictator has locked onto scum so hard that apparently if you don't agree with him, you're scum, if you defend the person, you're scum, and if you question him about it, you're scum. He's a swirling vortex of association tells with no actual evidence, or basis.

Sadly I'm starting to wonder if he's just bad or something, because if he's scum he's getting a lot attention on himself and if he flips one of us town he can't hope to continue this lynch train he's setting up.

I don't have much thoughts on anyone else so far, except that I like Kim, Erran, and Creative.

koggz no like kim creative
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 91, Smudger wrote:
In post 89, Kim wrote:I agree the most with Smudger

really why? I mean its not like I have actually done much, yet.

like this
In post 95, Smudger wrote:
@mod I would like to be replaced thanks

why replace
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 113, Benevolent Dictator wrote:These aren't "teen-tiny" inconsistencies whatsoever. Pushing on someone else and voting me shows a massive disconnect between their reads and their votes, which is a strong indicator that someone is scum.

The guy's not confirmed scum for it but it's definitely a strong scumread and his reactions have only made that stronger.

yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 119, Creative wrote:
Skybird

Spoiler:
In post 83, Skybird wrote:Creative, how do you feel about your RQS? It seems like most people didn't answer.

P-edit - thanks Kim. Does anyone stand out to you so far?

I don´t think i got any alignment indicative from it, i think more interesting things unfolded.
So, what is your alignment?

Rave Bird

Spoiler:
In post 86, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 76, Creative wrote:I think that the fact that this much people took a position in this incident, its most likely that it has a high relevance to the game, and we should take a closer look to it!

Oky, took position with what? On your RQS?

In the Dictator drama.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 97, Sinsun1 wrote:Smudger is town. Calling that now. (Or at least his slot when he replaces).

Also the voices in my head are telling me Creative. I listen to the voices in my head, they are usually right and even if they aren't they can threaten to annoy me all day if I don't listen to them. So VOTE: Creative.

Finally. The guy with the big name... From here on out, I am calling you Tom. If you don't like it, shouldn't have picked that name. So Tom, what do you think of the Benevolent hydra?

Well...nothing that peaks my interest here...next!

Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 87, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 78, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 77, Benevolent Dictator wrote:

This really doesn't merit a response.

-AreSee

When I jump on EP, Bowie and Creative are all too eager to try to discredit me. When I show how silly Creative is being, Bowie naked votes me.

There is no possible world in which they aren't scum together.

Ok, enough is enough,
What game are you playing? Tunnel Maker 2nd ed.?
Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.
Honestly i don´t even know what you are doing if you are town.
Your case is thin air, and you are a fool.
Coop or burn!

VOTE: creative
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 133, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Kop is bugging me lately.

Got a good feeling that Kop is scum!

-Fire

fire town but bad reading
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 73, Creative wrote:i will be posting in like a few hours friends!

In post 109, Creative wrote:will be posting tonight friends!

In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

why this is you do
not like :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 153, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 151, Creative wrote:
Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 120, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
RC, are you seriously telling me to be quiet?

When it comes to my alignment, yes absolutely.

I'm assuming your opinions on everything else are better, otherwise you should just mute yourself in general.

Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.

Skybird could easily be scum, yes. I don't know who the scum are but I'm fairly certain nearly all of them are voting or throwing dirt at me right now to push me off their partners.

Coop or burn!

This is why you're scum, by the way.

Dude, , you are making associative reads in 5 pages of day 1 based on something that happened during RVS/RQS stage, i can´t say for the other people's alignment that are disagreeing with you, but i'm town and at least for me there is no way i would let this cancer go by and watch.

Here is your main assumption:

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

Wich is just a stretch, you are stating as a fact that he lied, but that's just a logic jump because a lot of stuff could have happened, i.e. he likes other votes as well or he simply changed his mind during posts

I don´t have enough time to scoop other games from you atm, and i'm not positive of what alignment your coming from, but i rather put you under pressure untill you give me something that i can work with it then leave it be. That's how i am.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 147, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

You had time to post this. So no excuse. I am happy with the voices in my head. They are right on this one.

@Fire, I guess not since you got lynched D1 after a failed push of you and Lale on me... XD

I take a lot of time making my posts, not very found of writing fluff to prodge, doesn´t mean i'm not reading though, so i often share my "deadlines" with everyone.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 149, Kop wrote:
In post 140, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
Bit of an ego boosting post this. How are you the only town agenda worth following?

Ok sweetheart. Which other town has an agenda currently worth following?

I mean, every single other player besides the other hydra has half or less of my posts and even of those posts I daresay mine are hugely more alignment indicative.

If I'm ego boosting that means I'm being honest fmpov so that should mean that I'm town. Is this correct?

Skybird, you pointed Kop out. Why? And you're remembering me from 1661, correct? Where PK insisted on pressing all my buttons to get me to scumread him then bitched that I scumread him?

There's a reason I don't like playing with PK.

I haven't seen any agenda worth following to be honest. I think the Creative link is the best course of action, right as of now.

I read through her reads, nothing in those that really holds any substance. I don't know whether that's down to everybody playing there cards close to there chest, or Creative just gave those reads, to appease the audience.

1)"His" not "hers"

2)Wich reads are you refering to buddy? Besides me questioning other players, i haven´t taken a single stance on anyone's alignment yet.

3) Wich of the colliding trains i am trying to appease?

If you can't say about the others, why are you trying to divert my push on them? Why the fuck bother defending someone who you don't townread when they're not even close to getting lynched?

Like, absolutely it's RVS and my push is exaggerated to gather reactions. Where do you get off jumping in and crying that my shit hasn't gotten a guaranteed scum pegged.

This was 2 pages in the game, this isn't me hammering a lynch on LyLo. There's absolutely no reason for your behaviour to be caused by what you claim it is.

he simply changed his mind during posts

Why are you driven to defend him if the only counter argument you can offer is a complete and utter stretch?

Like, the reason you pressure people, news flash, is to FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DO THINGS.

By trying to push against my wagon, you're best case scenario saying that you don't give a shit about TheMan's alignment and worst case scenario trying to defend a scumbuddy.

yes all this yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 165, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Alright, I had a chat with Accountant and we're gonna

VOTE: Skybird

Hi again everyone. I'm sorry I was a bit MIA since the first page, I was out of town and supposed to be back yesterday.

I didn't think I had played with very many people in this game, but looking at the hydra's I see a few familiar names.

UNVOTE: I want to take a closer look at the last couple of pages.

I find taking the time to unvote in general incredibly scummy. The main reason to worry about your vote being down as town is because you're afraid it's leading to a lynch on someone you don't want it to. This is the middle of RVS and I find it extremely bizarre that such a thing would be done in general, leading me to suspect that Skybird is scum who doesn't want to be responsible for pushing a wagon quite yet.

Sinsun, why do you want to drive TheMan insane?

This is just a weird thing to say in general. But the big thing is her questions.

Kim, do you have experience with mafia off-site or IRL?

Note that Kim was defending me here.

P-edit - thanks Kim. Does anyone stand out to you so far?

Absolutely no follow up on that question at all, besides to ask another generic question, which at least with regards to me the answer should be known.

Why do you see Dictator as town? I'm leaning the other way on them.

Then we here hit the nail on the end. Literally the only purpose of this entire line of inquiry was to try to peel off Kim's townread on me.

So why did Skybird unvote me? Why did she approach it in such a roundabout way if that's clearly all she was interested in.

What's the point of the first question, anyway?

Also,

RC, are you seriously telling me to be quiet?

Yes RC, I do remember you from that game. I don't remember you being quite this annoying though.

There's absolutely no force behind this.

Like, "be quiet", really? Not "shut up"? Not some variant of "fuck off"? That's absolutely bizarre and I'd expect if she had as much of an issue with my play as she's claiming to that she'd react a lot more viscerally.

Then the rest of her questions are absolutely not followed up on.

Fire, what do you think of Kop?

Says nothing further about it. Note Kop is looking like a leading wagon here.

Kop, what are your thoughts on Dictator?

Then she asks the person she was ostensibly scumreading what the read on me is?

That's an absolutely bizarre change in the direction of questioning, plus all this "what's your read on X" without pushing anything doesn't come across as coming from town at all.

like this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 179, Benevolent Dictator wrote:TheMan you're blatantly whiteknighting Skybird right now. If you agreed with our last two points that would indicate that you at least think there is some reason to suspect them - and any townie in your position would be interested in looking at Skybird's reaction instead of defending someone you've just said had some scummy and inconsistent points. Unless you don't actually agree with those points, and you're just saying that to buddy with us.

- Accountant

yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 205, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Kop

This is likely scum?

no
In post 206, BBmolla wrote:Dictator looks awful and detrimental to the success of the town

not like
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 215, BBmolla wrote:
In post 119, Creative wrote:VOTE: Dictator

While I appreciate the sentiment and agree, it's much better to ignore the slot as its probably town. I'd rather lynch scum today.

Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 217, BBmolla wrote:
In post 125, Kop wrote:Bit of an ego boosting post this. How are you the only town agenda worth following?

Kop scum = Dictator town 100%

when kop flip town will you say dictator scum yes no what you
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 229, Benevolent Dictator wrote:So.

1) Skybird's reaction was also awful and I am led to believe that The Man's inappropriate response to my push on Skybird was an indirect defense of his scumbuddy.
2) I think there's a fairly good chance that BBMolla is scum as well for trying to isolate and discredit my slot, particularly considering in our last game I called out BaldEagle DAYS before when everyone else thought he was scum.
3) This entire Kop wagon strikes me as incredibly opportunistic and I don't like a lot of the votes on it, Bbmolla's especially.

yes all this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 245, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 240, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 139, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Fire, why Kop?

He is a pretty nullish and not providing any content, also everyone of his posts are just ugh to read.

Unfortunately he is like this almost every game. So I really can't tell if he is scum for it. >.>

If you know he's null why vote him? This seems like a really lame excuse.

vote null for sort null makes sense
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 250, Kop wrote:
In post 151, Creative wrote:
Kop

1)"His" not "hers"

2)Wich reads are you refering to buddy? Besides me questioning other players, i haven´t taken a single stance on anyone's alignment yet.

3) Wich of the colliding trains i am trying to appease?

I'm referring to the reads that you posted. Nothing seems of substance to be honest. It just feels that it is there to appease people, that you are reading the game, and that you are here, active. I didn't state that you are trying to appease any trains, just appealing the audience that you are here.

In post 162, Skybird wrote:Kop, what are your thoughts on Dictator?

Honestly, I have a town feeling from him. His play so far does reek of overconfidence. Confrontational, argumentative, and not cautious. But I don't get any scum vibes.

What do you think of Dictator?

yes this
koggz rest mode now
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Koggz »

klingoncelt town
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Koggz »

doc no can be protect
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 0, Jeanne11 wrote:
Can hope get you anywhere?

Hope Plus One

Playerlist

Spoiler: Alive
Skybird

Klingoncelt
Fostering Rave Bird

PhantomCobalt
Sinsun1

BBmolla
Smudger

Errantparabola

Koggz
Wanderer-nl

davesaz
Euclid

TheManWhoSoldTheWorld

mykonian
Creative

pignash

Frozen Angel
Kim

Spoiler: Dead
Benevolent Dictator -
Vanilla Townie

Kop -
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler: Modkilled
No one

Spoiler: Game Events
Day 1 starts
Night 1 starts
Day 2 starts
Night 2 starts
Day 3 starts

bold = confirmed
* = prod

Role PMs

Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Win condition:
You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town Macho Doctor
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Macho Doctor.
Abilities:
Each night phase, you may attempt protect one player in the game from being nightkilled. If you target the same player as the other macho doctor, both of your protectiosn will fail.
Any protection targeting you will fail.
Win condition:

Town Cop
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:
Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town/Mafia.
You know you are guaranteed to be sane.
If one Macho Doctor dies, you will become Macho, meaning any protections targeting you will fail.
Win condition:

this see no protect doc
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 310, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Because I really want Kop more than Skybird who is more null to me at this point, though I REALLY don't like the Kop wagon.

why this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 855, mykonian wrote:
In post 841, Frozen Angel wrote:We lynch Kling , you check mykonian , we lynch kogz or piggy if he was town.

That's a fine plan. I get that I don't look good for arguing against a cop investigative. I am rather at a disadvantage there though, since I don't get mod confirmed information on players :/ I work with what I get, if someone decides to take the game at an off angle without any bit of case I'm not going to let that go.

Uhm, just in case, don't forget dave, koggz is annoying but that may not be everything, molla is town.
vote klingoncelt

why you lynch early
koggz no read all
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Koggz »

VOTE: mykonian
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Koggz »

koggz wont be here
koggz die tonight
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Koggz »

koggz wrong on klingoncelt slight town but mostly want time to read all
no fast lynch today please i in page 17
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 408, Benevolent Dictator wrote:FRB is obvious town and this is clearly a scum led counterwagon.

I'm ashamed of any town on it and they should feel the same as I do.

Vote fucking Skybird.

guess town make mistakes
reading thread all i has was towns flip so now is good klingoncelt flip scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 410, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Counteroffer: cop is to check myself and then all 3 PRs out as PR, and then we set up some sort of protect order to maximize towns chances of winning.

Then I lead on Skybird or EP once I'm clear.

massclaim no good doctor no can be protect
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 422, davesaz wrote:I believe I've seen discussion to the effect that the setup is designed specifically so that massclaim is bad for town.

yes is bad
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 428, Skybird wrote:
In post 415, Errantparabola wrote:That rave bird wagon went up uncomfortably fast. But I'd rather cop check me than Dictator because dictator seems like they're wrong about things.

Why do you want the cop to check you?

town point on errantparabola
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 472, BBmolla wrote:I'm softing cop

why this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 473, BBmolla wrote:Saying "I'm probably Cop" is the equivalent of saying "There is a possibility I am a cop"

it's literally

meaningless

this not what you say
In post 466, BBmolla wrote:Except my probable cop report which I'll bring up another day.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 475, Kim wrote:
@Jeanne -- I'll be V/LA this coming Fri/Sat/Sun.

In post 465, BBmolla wrote:I'm a bit annoyed at the no lynch because we've literally found out nothing since yesterday.

Well, we found out that scum didn't have a strong reason to keep Dictator alive -- e.g., they didn't have a strong town read on someone who was actually scum. FRB was the only explicit town read of Dictator's, unless I missed something in Dictator's iso. I voted for FRB, so that's making me reassess them.

they didn't have a strong town read on someone who was actually scum
VOTE: kim
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.
Not sure on Kop though and feel like Kop is tryign to buddy me.

-Fire

skybird errantparabola kop town
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 489, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.
Not sure on Kop though and feel like Kop is tryign to buddy me.

-Fire

Without doing a double check I have this to say, you three really helped split the vote, helping a no lynch for day one, all of you are agreed that Skybird's opening is bad when it was good. That has reasons that also point to three of your being scum together. That's all I really have now, I hope to get more on a reread.

not like this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 491, BBmolla wrote:I think I might just sheep Firebird

not like :eek:
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 500, BBmolla wrote:Oh are we using fucking idiot logic now? Okay cool I'll join you

Why would you bring up being scum if you aren't scum?

Clearly you are scum

VOTE: bbmolla
you softclaim was bad
bbmolla scum
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 501, Kop wrote:
In post 500, BBmolla wrote:Oh are we using fucking idiot logic now? Okay cool I'll join you

Why would you bring up being scum if you aren't scum?

Clearly you are scum

Then why soft claim when you didn't need too? Such a powerful town role you've just weakened for no reason. It just defies total logic and in my eyes that makes you more scum than it does me because simply it stinks of trying to draw out the real cop so you can kill him.

this yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 523, Kop wrote:
In post 310, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Because I really want Kop more than Skybird who is more null to me at this point, though I REALLY don't like the Kop wagon.

He wants me lynched ahead of Sky, but he doesn't really like my wagon.

Now how does that work out, if he wants me lynched, then that wagon he should like, surely?

In post 313, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I do see your logic, but I also think there are a number of reasons why scum wouldn't do that, and this conversation will just become WIFOM.

Can you just tell me what you think of Kop? Like they're caught red handed actively lurking.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm leaving the above in because I already wrote it, it's still content, and I do want Dictator's thoughts but after re examining the Kop wagon, it fucking sucks!

Reasons why Kop wagon sucks below.
Spoiler:
In post 308, pignash wrote:
In post 303, Kop wrote:You do make some good points towards the quotes you quoted, over reading those facts, it's hard to disagree. I can go with that.

VOTE: Kim

Wow. That's scummy enough to make me think this is a bad vote.

Bad vote.

In post 297, davesaz wrote:OK, quick read through complete.
Dictator, BBmolla, TheMan are town side of null.
Creative, Kop give me scum vibes.

We need a
wagon
to get things going.

@MOD: perhaps consider moving the deadline to Saturday, given Thanksgiving?

Bad vote. Points our we're running out of time, then casts a vote basically saying they are voting this person because they have the most votes, seems like major set up for mislynch.

This is likely scum?

Bad vote. With worse explanation, that they player seems "forced" now continues to say nothing but Beep Boop.

In post 133, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Kop is bugging me lately.

Got a good feeling that Kop is scum!

-Fire

Bad Vote.

In post 141, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:@Dictator Read Kop posts so far and tell me he actually is trying to scumhunt, because it doesn't look like it at all.
I mean, I think Kop has tendency to play like this and i have tendency to scum read a player because they act like this, but man its hard to see him as town in some games.

-Fire

Also, activity in this game could be improved a lot.

Okay explanation but really after this long should have improved reasoning or changed vote.

UNVOTE: Kop I want to think.

That's twice this game, maybe more, that TheManWhoSavedTheWorld has voted for me, states he doesn't like the wagon on me, and twice he has unvoted for me, needing time to think. If anything, he wants my lynch, but he is trying his damnedest to distance himself in looking bad if I am lynched.

And in his spoiler tag, He has given reasons to why he thinks it's a bad wagon with the bad votes, but yet to see any real follow up to finding out why those are bad votes, or even prodding the stick to find out reasons why votes were placed there.

yes why this
why themanwhosavedtheworld
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 522, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: BBMolla

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

So now why didn't you vote me?
VOTE: BBmolla

like this
town lean themanwhosavedtheworld
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 535, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:

How he would do that is the fact that tomorrow, if we didn't lynch him, he would have to give us results, and if he isn't nightkilled either the doctor protected him, or he is lying. Now I didn't see Skybird soft claim cop, so I had no knowledge that she did that so I hold my hands up on that mistake.

I still haven't fully given up on BBMollas claim, and I still stand by the fact that he could be lying, and in fact, the more and more I've thought about it, I think he is the best lynch for today, because if he is the cop, then he is defied all logic in the manner has gone about it, but the confidence in me believing he is the cop, isn't high.

The reason I didn't vote for you, I don't actually believe your scum, I was wondering what stance you had in regards to myself, and my wagon. I didn't see any consistencies in how you went about your votes, and how you positioned yourself on my wagon. It seemed that you were committed to my wagon, but you couldn't get into where you wanted to be, personally.

VOTE: BBMolla

I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

I don't like this post at all. You have been role fishing BBMOlla for days, and BB is one of my strongest town reads.

-Fire

more reason bbmolla scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 541, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 539, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:It isn't if soft claiming is scummy or not, it's that both Skybird and BB soft claimed the same role, meaning one is scum.

Or they both could be town with one player fake softing to direct a nk.

I kinda doubt that, Skybird is most likely scum if one of them is though.

-Fire

and this points on bbmolla scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 550, BBmolla wrote:
In post 548, Skybird wrote:FRB, why is BB one of your strongest town reads? He's really not done much of anything yet.

Cause he's fucktarded

In post 551, BBmolla wrote:
In post 539, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 537, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 531, Skybird wrote:I can think of no logical reason for BB to soft cop as a town person. I even asked him about it and he didn't respond much at all.

I find it to be suboptimal strategy for scum to soft cop as well. Really unlikely that bb would do such a thing as scum in my opinion

It isn't if soft claiming is scummy or not, it's that both Skybird and BB soft claimed the same role, meaning one is scum.

NOPE

DING DING DING

O NO MY FUCKTARD METER IS GOING OFF

In post 552, BBmolla wrote:WHY THE FUCK IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO LYNCH KOP

In post 553, BBmolla wrote:WE'VE LITERALLY SAT AROUND ROLE FISHING FOR LIKE A WEEK

HOLY FUCK

In post 554, BBmolla wrote:IF YOU'RE SCUMREADING ME OFF A SOFT CLAIM YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD QUIT THE SITE QUITE FRANKLY

In post 555, BBmolla wrote:IF YOU ARE TOWN AND WANT TO GET SCUM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHEEP ME

UNLESS YOU WANT TO NO LYNCH AGAIN

OR FOLLOW FIREBIRD IDC

STOP BEING FUCKTARDS, FOLLOW THE NON FUCKTARDS

THJANK YOU

In post 556, BBmolla wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

How he would do that is the fact that tomorrow, if we didn't lynch him, he would have to give us results, and if he isn't nightkilled either the doctor protected him, or he is lying. Now I didn't see Skybird soft claim cop, so I had no knowledge that she did that so I hold my hands up on that mistake.

I still haven't fully given up on BBMollas claim, and I still stand by the fact that he could be lying, and in fact, the more and more I've thought about it, I think he is the best lynch for today, because if he is the cop, then he is defied all logic in the manner has gone about it, but the confidence in me believing he is the cop, isn't high.

The reason I didn't vote for you, I don't actually believe your scum, I was wondering what stance you had in regards to myself, and my wagon. I didn't see any consistencies in how you went about your votes, and how you positioned yourself on my wagon. It seemed that you were committed to my wagon, but you couldn't get into where you wanted to be, personally.

I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

THIS. ISNT. TOWN.

THIS IS SCUM TRYING TO FORCE A CLAIM OUT OF ME

DONT LET THIS FUCK GET AWAY WITH IT, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PEOPLE

In post 557, BBmolla wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

AND IF I DO CLAIM COP HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

In post 558, BBmolla wrote:HE'S SCUM, STOP SITTING ON WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND VOTE KOP IM DONE WAITING FOR YOU FUCKS TO ACTUALLY DO SHIT

In post 559, BBmolla wrote:
In post 221, BBmolla wrote:Okay if you can all kindly switch your votes over to Kop or Pignash we can actually lynch scum

QUOTING SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FUCKTARD

In post 560, BBmolla wrote:"BBMOLLA YOU QUOTED YOURSELF"

HOW ASTUTE OF YOU FUCKTARD

In post 561, BBmolla wrote:

How would he do that.

YOU'RE PROBABLY TOWN BUT HOLY FUCK YOURE AWFUL AT THIS GAME DUDE

In post 562, BBmolla wrote:FUCK THE SOFT CLAIM THE ONLY ONLY ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD GIVE A SHIT OR NOTE IT ARE SCUM

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FUCKING

IGNORE

IT

CAUSE

IT'S

MEANINGLESS

In post 563, BBmolla wrote:
In post 453, Jeanne11 wrote:Kop: 6 -pignash, Skybird, Benevolent Dictator, Kim, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld, BBmolla (L-1)

we were so close guys

thjink about why this wagon didn't go through

use your brain for two seconds

In post 564, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:VOTE: Kop

-FIre

In post 565, BBmolla wrote:Jesus fuck thank you

In post 573, BBmolla wrote:Kop if I start a Wanderer wagon will you join me

In post 574, BBmolla wrote:Fostering Rave Bird is pretty obviously fucking town Kop that's a terrible venue to try to derail your lynch.

much flail
fostering rave bird scum
bbmolla obvious scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 620, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 608, Wanderer-nl wrote:There is no case on me, BBMolla is just frustrated that I have some reservations about voting Kop and some suspicious thoughts regarding himself.

BBMOLLA AGAIN WHAT WAS CALCULATED ABOUT KOP'S PLAY DAY 1!?

Your inactivity in this game is hard for me to read, but I don't see BBMolla as scum here many of his actions are pretty much how I am used to playing with him.

Except normally he is more of an ass to me cause I am not taking the game serious.

-Fire

fostering rave bird more safing bbmolla scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Koggz »

doctor do not protect skybird please
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 661, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Kop

Role fishing is bad

the vote you self
you role fish by you soft claim yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 692, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 663, pignash wrote:I thought he had 4 before and we've had more votes between then and now. Nothing wrong with putting him there if it's intentional. In fact:

VOTE: Kop L-1

Can you participate at all in day?
I have yet to get strong opinions of you.

What are your thoughts on everyone right now?

-Fire

you what mean by participate in day
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 698, BBmolla wrote:dave is town as fuck by the by

yes you buddy safing other
bbmolla scum
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 700, Frozen Angel wrote:

why?

because they team
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 713, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 712, mykonian wrote:also, this is a 12 p game. It's a month old. 5 players have now been replaced, of which one was a hydra. You should be ashamed. Don't sign up if you can't commit your time to it.

People may have more reasons to replace out than you know, and assuming that it's just because we can't commit our time is irritating. Please don't people me that they should be ashamed about something when you have no damn clue as to why they did it. I'll PM you with the reason why (at least my reason why, will not be talking for Firebringer) we replaced out.

Anyway, since this is my final post, I might as well say that my general impressions is that BBMolla is hella town, and that those doubtcasting about his role should reconsider what they're doing. Push players for any reason, sure, but pushing BBMolla just because of his softclaim is basically a coin flip.

more safing
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 743, mykonian wrote:

Just because he saw a cop softclaim and took it for a cop softclaim?

Lets not, molla. That's a bit too easy.

bad vibes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 787, mykonian wrote:From the day one kop wagon I'd say Fostering rave bird is town, that's Klingon now.

This is likely scum?

I know molla is quick on his feet but replacing in then placing a vunerable looking vote sounds townie enough. Think he's town as well.

In post 790, mykonian wrote:
In post 788, Skybird wrote:Welcome Koggz. The slot you replaced into is being scum read by several. What say you? Are you scum?

p-edit: mykonian, got anything to go with that thought of scum just because the players were on what ended up being a town player's wagon? You do know that town can and will be wrong, correct?

Yes, but there are good votes (fostering rave bird/ probably molla) and there are bad ones.

In post 796, mykonian wrote:
In post 793, Skybird wrote:I've been re-reading the game during the night and I really think the best lynch for today is the FRB/KlingonCelt spot. FRB never made a case against anyone and kept casually trying to suggest that I was scum. Matter of fact, I'm sure that slot is scum.

VOTE: KlingonCelt

what a shit vote.

scum team found klingoncelt mykonian bbmolla
game over
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 798, Skybird wrote:And now I am pretty sure of a second scum. After we lynch KC we should lynch mykonian. Anyone that thinks my vote is a shit vote has not read the game.

In post 800, Skybird wrote:Let's put it this way KC. I know you are scum. End of discussion.

In post 802, mykonian wrote:lol, lets not. Day has only just started, lets discuss this some more. Your reason for voting him is that Rave Bird suggested you were scum. HOW OUTRAGEOUS. HOW DARE HE.

So you vote him. Of all the votes day one on kop, Rave Birds look the best. You accuse me of not reading the game, you didn't even adjust for the fact that we just had a townflip. If anything, Rave Bird should top townlists, not be voted with such ease.

So yes, your vote is utter shit.

And hey, coincidence. Who started the late rush day 1 that nearly got kop lynched? You dear. And before that, you hardly cared about him, were wishy washy all the way.

In post 446, Skybird wrote:I can go for Kop.

You have a habit of shit votes, I guess.

I found my scum in that pool, I'd say.

vote skybird

In post 832, Skybird wrote:And I'm pretty sure mykonian is also scum. Look at his reaction to me saying KC is scum. Yes, other people have reacted to my statement, but they did not have as big a reaction as he did.

In post 855, mykonian wrote:
In post 841, Frozen Angel wrote:We lynch Kling , you check mykonian , we lynch kogz or piggy if he was town.

That's a fine plan. I get that I don't look good for arguing against a cop investigative. I am rather at a disadvantage there though, since I don't get mod confirmed information on players :/ I work with what I get, if someone decides to take the game at an off angle without any bit of case I'm not going to let that go.

Uhm, just in case, don't forget dave, koggz is annoying but that may not be everything, molla is town.
vote klingoncelt

In post 884, Skybird wrote:Sorry guys, busy with final stuff before the holidays.

I checked mykonian last night and the dude is scum. With that,

Before we lynch him though, I want to have a chance to talk with folks about the game. I felt pretty sure FRB/KC was scum and mykonian gave himself away. I don't have any immediate thoughts on their partners though.

mykonian klingoncelt bbmolla team
investigate bbmolla
game over
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Koggz »

if anyone want ask me question
read me sig
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Koggz »

klingoncelt fostering rave bird scum
mykonian creative scum
bbmolla smudger scum

pignash null to slight scum
frozen angel kim null to very slight scum

phantomcobalt sinsun1 null
davesaz euclid null

themanwhosoldtheworld town lean
errantparabola town
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Koggz »

koggz is other doctor
night 1 protect themanwhosoldtheworld
night 2 3 4 protect skybird
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 806, Koggz wrote:
In post 52, pignash wrote:
In post 49, Kop wrote:VOTE: Euclid

I don't like this very much. Naked vote in RVS right after a vote count making it clear you hadn't voted yet? At least put a joke reason, now it just looks like you're trying to not get caught being inactive.

UNVOTE:

Explain why I'm wrong please.

p-edit: Sorry ma'am.

not like this :doc:

koggz first post softclaim

In post 891, Koggz wrote:
In post 410, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Counteroffer: cop is to check myself and then all 3 PRs out as PR, and then we set up some sort of protect order to maximize towns chances of winning.

Then I lead on Skybird or EP once I'm clear.

massclaim no good doctor no can be protect

know me role doctor no can protect a doctor

In post 925, Koggz wrote:doctor do not protect skybird please

koggz protect skybird
koggz macho doctor
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 963, BBmolla wrote:Koggz you're still beyond awful

ok

In post 943, BBmolla wrote:I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen.

can me put this in sig after game yes or no
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Koggz »

bbmolla scum
vote bbmolla yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 981, BBmolla wrote:It's times like these I wish signature bets could be made.

is there rule against this and what consequence of breaking
tho koggz see why they would not wabt psychology of game messesed with in this manner
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #62) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 982, pignash wrote:Not avoiding the thread, it's just my lowest priority game. Even if you mislynch me today, I'll still win because town have this basically sewn up.

Gun to my head it's Molla but if you need to lynch me first and then him, I understand.

is true this is my read order
but are you willing to accept this or fight to change this yesorno
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 982, pignash wrote:Not avoiding the thread, it's just my lowest priority game. Even if you mislynch me today, I'll still win because town have this basically sewn up.

Gun to my head it's Molla but if you need to lynch me first and then him, I understand.

why do you understand this to is your fate
who you think is scum and why
understand that any info you give may or may not save you but may assist in town win
if scum may as wel just self vote since lynch is inevitible
if town then help us to win afer you is lynch
who you suspect and why? if town this info could be useful yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 708, PhantomCobalt wrote:Hi, going to catch up tomorrow cuz I can't be bothered tonight.

In post 724, PhantomCobalt wrote:So has anything actually happened yet :-:

In post 728, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 727, Skybird wrote:
In post 724, PhantomCobalt wrote:So has anything actually happened yet :-:

Cobalt, are you going to read the game? Why are you asking what has happened?

I've just gotten to page 16 on my read through.

In post 749, PhantomCobalt wrote:Going to fully catch up tonight. Does anyone mind reading a time warp tonight?

In post 764, PhantomCobalt wrote:Oh, I didn't notice that this was D2, oh well.

Fully caught up now.

In post 882, PhantomCobalt wrote:Oh, I didn't realize day started. Will get to catching up whenever I can!

In post 945, PhantomCobalt wrote:Catching up in a couple of hours. I'll post a condensed reads list in a few.

In post 948, PhantomCobalt wrote:I agree completely with a Myko lynch.

VOTE: Mykonian

Not sure how many votes this puts him at, don't have enough time to find a VC.

In post 953, PhantomCobalt wrote:Was that the hammer?

In post 971, PhantomCobalt wrote:Going to do a full thread reread in the next couple of days.

In post 992, PhantomCobalt wrote:Ok I will begin my thread reread after I get home from this soccer camp I'm at.

this you every post
why you do this
why you even in this game
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 998, Errantparabola wrote:I am fine with waiting for PC's thread reread.

his iso nothing but say will post later
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 1005, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 1003, Koggz wrote:
In post 998, Errantparabola wrote:I am fine with waiting for PC's thread reread.

his iso nothing but say will post later

Is English your first language?

no
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Koggz »

sorry bbmolla but would at least lynched pignash after you flip town
pignash was next but you ping hard

In post 1065, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm voting Koggs for MVP, just because he's such a trip :lol:

cop won this game
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 964, Koggz wrote:
In post 963, BBmolla wrote:Koggz you're still beyond awful

ok

In post 943, BBmolla wrote:I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen.

can me put this in sig after game yes or no

In post 965, BBmolla wrote:Yes, please do

is there
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 1073, BBmolla wrote:Koggz I respect you a lot for being a bigger person than me

You don't have to put it in your sig it's fine :)

no i like will let they underestimate the koggz :cool:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Koggz »

koggz get better just give the time

Return to “Completed Open Games”