TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

@Skybird, I have an off the cuff read of the players going from towniest to scummiest coming, but first I want help deciding. Do we think the last scum bussed his partner with Mykonian, or do you think he decided to avoid it? I'm leaning he avoided it right now, but my heart hopes we can shrink the lynch pool even more.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.
Not sure on Kop though and feel like Kop is tryign to buddy me.

-Fire

skybird errantparabola kop town
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Also if you don't find scum tomorrow do you guys think we should no lynch? I think so, because currently it's just a race of who gets hit in the night first. The scum trying to kill two hidden doctors before he can get Skybird VS Skybird just trying to hit one more scum. It we try lynching we risk exposing the doctors and evening the odds for the scum. Maybe I'm wrong and stupid, it's just a thought that crossed my mind, feel free to tell me off.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:56 pm

KOP IS DEAD!
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 489, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.
Not sure on Kop though and feel like Kop is tryign to buddy me.

-Fire

Without doing a double check I have this to say, you three really helped split the vote, helping a no lynch for day one, all of you are agreed that Skybird's opening is bad when it was good. That has reasons that also point to three of your being scum together. That's all I really have now, I hope to get more on a reread.

not like this
wach you :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 491, BBmolla wrote:I think I might just sheep Firebird

not like :eek:
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 500, BBmolla wrote:Oh are we using fucking idiot logic now? Okay cool I'll join you

Why would you bring up being scum if you aren't scum?

Clearly you are scum

VOTE: bbmolla
you softclaim was bad
bbmolla scum
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 501, Kop wrote:
In post 500, BBmolla wrote:Oh are we using fucking idiot logic now? Okay cool I'll join you

Clearly you are scum

Then why soft claim when you didn't need too? Such a powerful town role you've just weakened for no reason. It just defies total logic and in my eyes that makes you more scum than it does me because simply it stinks of trying to draw out the real cop so you can kill him.

this yes
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 900, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:@Skybird, I have an off the cuff read of the players going from towniest to scummiest coming, but first I want help deciding. Do we think the last scum bussed his partner with Mykonian, or do you think he decided to avoid it? I'm leaning he avoided it right now, but my heart hopes we can shrink the lynch pool even more.

Good question, I don't have a good answer just yet.

I know people were suspecting wanderer/koggz. Sinsun is totally flying under the radar. Right now they are definitely in my check pool for tonight.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Skybird »

I like your idea of no-lynching if I don't target scum tonight. That way we don't accidentally do scum's work for them by lynching a doc.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 523, Kop wrote:
In post 310, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Because I really want Kop more than Skybird who is more null to me at this point, though I REALLY don't like the Kop wagon.

He wants me lynched ahead of Sky, but he doesn't really like my wagon.

Now how does that work out, if he wants me lynched, then that wagon he should like, surely?

In post 313, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I do see your logic, but I also think there are a number of reasons why scum wouldn't do that, and this conversation will just become WIFOM.

Can you just tell me what you think of Kop? Like they're caught red handed actively lurking.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm leaving the above in because I already wrote it, it's still content, and I do want Dictator's thoughts but after re examining the Kop wagon, it fucking sucks!

Reasons why Kop wagon sucks below.
Spoiler:
In post 308, pignash wrote:
In post 303, Kop wrote:You do make some good points towards the quotes you quoted, over reading those facts, it's hard to disagree. I can go with that.

VOTE: Kim

Wow. That's scummy enough to make me think this is a bad vote.

VOTE: Kop

Bad vote.

In post 297, davesaz wrote:OK, quick read through complete.
Dictator, BBmolla, TheMan are town side of null.
Creative, Kop give me scum vibes.

We need a
wagon
to get things going.

@MOD: perhaps consider moving the deadline to Saturday, given Thanksgiving?

Bad vote. Points our we're running out of time, then casts a vote basically saying they are voting this person because they have the most votes, seems like major set up for mislynch.

In post 205, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Kop

This is likely scum?

Bad vote. With worse explanation, that they player seems "forced" now continues to say nothing but Beep Boop.

In post 133, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Kop is bugging me lately.

Got a good feeling that Kop is scum!

-Fire

Bad Vote.

In post 141, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:@Dictator Read Kop posts so far and tell me he actually is trying to scumhunt, because it doesn't look like it at all.
I mean, I think Kop has tendency to play like this and i have tendency to scum read a player because they act like this, but man its hard to see him as town in some games.

-Fire

Also, activity in this game could be improved a lot.

Okay explanation but really after this long should have improved reasoning or changed vote.

UNVOTE: Kop I want to think.

That's twice this game, maybe more, that TheManWhoSavedTheWorld has voted for me, states he doesn't like the wagon on me, and twice he has unvoted for me, needing time to think. If anything, he wants my lynch, but he is trying his damnedest to distance himself in looking bad if I am lynched.

And in his spoiler tag, He has given reasons to why he thinks it's a bad wagon with the bad votes, but yet to see any real follow up to finding out why those are bad votes, or even prodding the stick to find out reasons why votes were placed there.

yes why this
why themanwhosavedtheworld
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 522, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: BBMolla

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

So now why didn't you vote me?
VOTE: BBmolla

like this
town lean themanwhosavedtheworld
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 535, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:

How he would do that is the fact that tomorrow, if we didn't lynch him, he would have to give us results, and if he isn't nightkilled either the doctor protected him, or he is lying. Now I didn't see Skybird soft claim cop, so I had no knowledge that she did that so I hold my hands up on that mistake.

I still haven't fully given up on BBMollas claim, and I still stand by the fact that he could be lying, and in fact, the more and more I've thought about it, I think he is the best lynch for today, because if he is the cop, then he is defied all logic in the manner has gone about it, but the confidence in me believing he is the cop, isn't high.

The reason I didn't vote for you, I don't actually believe your scum, I was wondering what stance you had in regards to myself, and my wagon. I didn't see any consistencies in how you went about your votes, and how you positioned yourself on my wagon. It seemed that you were committed to my wagon, but you couldn't get into where you wanted to be, personally.

VOTE: BBMolla

I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

I don't like this post at all. You have been role fishing BBMOlla for days, and BB is one of my strongest town reads.

-Fire

more reason bbmolla scum
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:58 pm

A list from town to scum, discounting you, Mykonian, and me, because they would be pointless to include.
Frozen/Kim: I like them both, and it's a bit more than gut. Also lynched scum.
BBmolla/Smudger: Liked his intro, didn't like his soft claim but after everyone told me I was stupid I guessed it may have been a way to try and take a bullet for Skybird.
davesaz/Euclid: Not really making an impact on me, but they voted scum and their content has been fine.
Koggz/Wanderer-nl: Annoying but likely town IMHO, putting in to much effort for this scum at this point in the game.
Errantparabola: I liked them, but it's gut, and they were off the wagon.
pignash: Hasn't had any impact on me in the slightest, but their excuse for missing the last day lines up with the other game I played with them.
PhantomCobalt/Sinsun1: Most likely scum by default I guess.

Hope this helps Skybird, I know it isn't much. This also hasn't been double checked with ISO of the scum slots with these players, that would probably help, but it also sounds like a lot a work due to all the replacements so I don't know if I'll even do it.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 906, Koggz wrote:

Clearly you are scum

you softclaim was bad
bbmolla scum

L m f a o
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think we just about auto win yeah?

I think scum need a 2-shot Watcher in this setup.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The is replaced out :facepalm:

and Oh My God!

VOTE: Mykonian L3

I recommend checking pignash.

I don't know why, But this dude is next in my scum list. same plan for docs. the one who is protecting cop should still protect him , the other one go on someone else.

I think the remaining scum is pignash or dav
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 541, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 539, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:It isn't if soft claiming is scummy or not, it's that both Skybird and BB soft claimed the same role, meaning one is scum.

Or they both could be town with one player fake softing to direct a nk.

I kinda doubt that, Skybird is most likely scum if one of them is though.

-Fire

and this points on bbmolla scum
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Kim is replaced out ^ *

Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 550, BBmolla wrote:
In post 548, Skybird wrote:FRB, why is BB one of your strongest town reads? He's really not done much of anything yet.

Cause he's fucktarded

In post 551, BBmolla wrote:
In post 539, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 537, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 531, Skybird wrote:I can think of no logical reason for BB to soft cop as a town person. I even asked him about it and he didn't respond much at all.

I find it to be suboptimal strategy for scum to soft cop as well. Really unlikely that bb would do such a thing as scum in my opinion

It isn't if soft claiming is scummy or not, it's that both Skybird and BB soft claimed the same role, meaning one is scum.

NOPE

DING DING DING

O NO MY FUCKTARD METER IS GOING OFF

In post 552, BBmolla wrote:WHY THE FUCK IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO LYNCH KOP

In post 553, BBmolla wrote:WE'VE LITERALLY SAT AROUND ROLE FISHING FOR LIKE A WEEK

HOLY FUCK

In post 554, BBmolla wrote:IF YOU'RE SCUMREADING ME OFF A SOFT CLAIM YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD QUIT THE SITE QUITE FRANKLY

In post 555, BBmolla wrote:IF YOU ARE TOWN AND WANT TO GET SCUM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHEEP ME

UNLESS YOU WANT TO NO LYNCH AGAIN

OR FOLLOW FIREBIRD IDC

STOP BEING FUCKTARDS, FOLLOW THE NON FUCKTARDS

THJANK YOU

In post 556, BBmolla wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

How he would do that is the fact that tomorrow, if we didn't lynch him, he would have to give us results, and if he isn't nightkilled either the doctor protected him, or he is lying. Now I didn't see Skybird soft claim cop, so I had no knowledge that she did that so I hold my hands up on that mistake.

I still haven't fully given up on BBMollas claim, and I still stand by the fact that he could be lying, and in fact, the more and more I've thought about it, I think he is the best lynch for today, because if he is the cop, then he is defied all logic in the manner has gone about it, but the confidence in me believing he is the cop, isn't high.

The reason I didn't vote for you, I don't actually believe your scum, I was wondering what stance you had in regards to myself, and my wagon. I didn't see any consistencies in how you went about your votes, and how you positioned yourself on my wagon. It seemed that you were committed to my wagon, but you couldn't get into where you wanted to be, personally.

I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

THIS. ISNT. TOWN.

THIS IS SCUM TRYING TO FORCE A CLAIM OUT OF ME

DONT LET THIS FUCK GET AWAY WITH IT, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PEOPLE

In post 557, BBmolla wrote:
In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

AND IF I DO CLAIM COP HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

In post 558, BBmolla wrote:HE'S SCUM, STOP SITTING ON WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND VOTE KOP IM DONE WAITING FOR YOU FUCKS TO ACTUALLY DO SHIT

In post 559, BBmolla wrote:
In post 221, BBmolla wrote:Okay if you can all kindly switch your votes over to Kop or Pignash we can actually lynch scum

QUOTING SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FUCKTARD

In post 560, BBmolla wrote:"BBMOLLA YOU QUOTED YOURSELF"

HOW ASTUTE OF YOU FUCKTARD

In post 561, BBmolla wrote:

How would he do that.

YOU'RE PROBABLY TOWN BUT HOLY FUCK YOURE AWFUL AT THIS GAME DUDE

In post 562, BBmolla wrote:FUCK THE SOFT CLAIM THE ONLY ONLY ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD GIVE A SHIT OR NOTE IT ARE SCUM

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FUCKING

IGNORE

IT

CAUSE

IT'S

MEANINGLESS

In post 563, BBmolla wrote:
In post 453, Jeanne11 wrote:Kop: 6 -pignash, Skybird, Benevolent Dictator, Kim, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld, BBmolla (L-1)

we were so close guys

thjink about why this wagon didn't go through

use your brain for two seconds

In post 564, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:VOTE: Kop

-FIre

In post 565, BBmolla wrote:Jesus fuck thank you

In post 573, BBmolla wrote:Kop if I start a Wanderer wagon will you join me

In post 574, BBmolla wrote:Fostering Rave Bird is pretty obviously fucking town Kop that's a terrible venue to try to derail your lynch.

much flail
fostering rave bird scum
bbmolla obvious scum
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

are you actually mentally disabled

honest question
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

feel free not to answer but I'll explain

the cop has a guilty on myko
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 620, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 608, Wanderer-nl wrote:There is no case on me, BBMolla is just frustrated that I have some reservations about voting Kop and some suspicious thoughts regarding himself.

BBMOLLA AGAIN WHAT WAS CALCULATED ABOUT KOP'S PLAY DAY 1!?

Your inactivity in this game is hard for me to read, but I don't see BBMolla as scum here many of his actions are pretty much how I am used to playing with him.

Except normally he is more of an ass to me cause I am not taking the game serious.

-Fire

fostering rave bird more safing bbmolla scum
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 913, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Errantparabola: I liked them, but it's gut, and they were off the wagon.

not guilty result night 1

so my list is :

town : me , skybird , EP
likely town : BBmola , TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
null : PhantomCobalt , Koggz
leaning scum : pignash , dave
scum : mykonian

I recommend a cop check on pignash.

Return to “Completed Open Games”