Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Skybird »

Let's put it this way KC. I know you are scum. End of discussion.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: KC
I thought the slot was scummy too.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

lol, lets not. Day has only just started, lets discuss this some more. Your reason for voting him is that Rave Bird suggested you were scum. HOW OUTRAGEOUS. HOW DARE HE.

So you vote him. Of all the votes day one on kop, Rave Birds look the best. You accuse me of not reading the game, you didn't even adjust for the fact that we just had a townflip. If anything, Rave Bird should top townlists, not be voted with such ease.

So yes, your vote is utter shit.

And hey, coincidence. Who started the late rush day 1 that nearly got kop lynched? You dear. And before that, you hardly cared about him, were wishy washy all the way.

In post 446, Skybird wrote:I can go for Kop.

VOTE: Kop

You have a habit of shit votes, I guess.

I found my scum in that pool, I'd say.

vote skybird
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

VOTE: koggs

Myko's thoughts resonate with mine pretty well
I still think (and thought) that the wanderer wagon is the best
skybird is not looking townier like she said she would

so myko probably town
Tomorrow I'll try to help solve this game. Tonight I'm really tired and just got a lot of work done.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 800, Skybird wrote:Let's put it this way KC. I know you are scum. End of discussion.

No U.

But seriously, no I'm not.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I should have gone onto the Wanderer wagon yesterday.

VOTE: Koggz

Hi, Koggs, nice to meet you, I'm sorry you had to replace into a Scum slot.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 52, pignash wrote:
In post 49, Kop wrote:VOTE: Euclid

I don't like this very much. Naked vote in RVS right after a vote count making it clear you hadn't voted yet? At least put a joke reason, now it just looks like you're trying to not get caught being inactive.

UNVOTE:

Explain why I'm wrong please.

p-edit: Sorry ma'am.

not like this :doc:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 66, Smudger wrote:
In post 65, Kop wrote:The person I voted for has yet to post, even still hasn't. I put my vote somewhere it may actually do something.

and your vote will magically make that person appear in thread?

not like smudger repeat asalt kop
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 71, Smudger wrote:I agree that in general terms scum will sit back and watch, but then again so do a lot of players who play town early in a game, its pretty much a question of playing styles. There are player who love to get stuck in when playing as town and produce some good information while cross examining others. They produce very good questions and push well. then there are players who play as town whose main inputs are one liners. then you have players who have a really good scum game who emulate to a great extent those town players who get stuck in. In my opinion I think the reason so many games see so many town players going down early in the game is because they are the "oneliners" and, as I stated at the beginning of this post the reason for that is to most the thought that scum will sit back and watch leads them to focus on players who are not contributing much to the game content.

So I don't think you are wrong no, if its the way you play then ok, but then I don't know how you play the game as any alignment...

like this yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 76, Creative wrote:
Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 46, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 42, Creative wrote:
In post 39, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 33, Errantparabola wrote:I dont see anything alignment indicative about it.

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

You seem awfully eager to let him off the hook here. I know a townie would have pushed that lead until he struck gold. Could it be because you are paired with him and are unwilling to push an early bus too far?

eer, so she is defending a partner on rvs? you are like, waaay reaching dude, wouldnt mafia also push "leads" until they "strike gold"? there is nothing townie about what you are doing right now, pushing on someone this hard and giving discredit at anyone that disagrees

This is absolute crap and I don't see any reason at all that town would be inclined to make a post such as this.

Creative/EP/Bowie scumteam called right now bye.

You are acomodating the facts to your reads, the bias is so strong you say you caught the whole team day 1 out of rvs interactions, its very deflective the way you discredit my point without adressing it, so again, wouldnt mafia also push something untill they get what they want? and how should we differentiate that from your play, if you are town.

Smudger

Spoiler:
In post 47, Smudger wrote:Thanks Dictator that makes the job all that much easier.. I agree though the post from Creative leads a lot to be desired but the initial point is a good one to pick up on but not overly....I don't see a hard push to begin with

That was badly worded indeed, i was trying to say more like, as a confirmatiom bias kinda of push, instead of a hard push.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 55, Kop wrote:Well to be honest, I think he's over exaggerating a point, based purely on a joke, from what I saw of it. Is it alignment indicative from TMWSTW? I'd say no. During RVS, you make votes based with a joke, it isn't overly zealous to jump to a conclusion straight away.

@creative I don't get this comment.

"wouldnt mafia also push "leads" until they "strike gold"?"

I don't think mafia would push leads straight away, most mafia would be happy to sit back and let others fight it out, to then jump on when there is a good enough reason to jump on and not get much backlash day two?

I think there is different styles of playing mafia, atleast on videomafia, playing agressive mafia is part of meta, i dont know how it works here tho.

Spoiler:
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 66, Smudger wrote:
In post 65, Kop wrote:The person I voted for has yet to post, even still hasn't. I put my vote somewhere it may actually do something.

and your vote will magically make that person appear in thread?

Don't be pedantic.

You know facts that when you sign in, view the thread, see a vote on you, you think about that vote, which will in turn (should gain a reaction).

I can see a thousand questions, answer them all, and walk away. Put a vote on to back a question up, gives it a different sway of things.

Your vote means nothing to me dude, and why would a naked vote impact someone unless they are mafia? town has no reason to be concerned with that, you are just making yourself look bad.

I think that the fact that this much people took a position in this incident, its most likely that it has a high relevance to the game, and we should take a closer look to it!

not like
wach you :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 87, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 78, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 77, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
You are acomodating the facts to your reads, the bias is so strong you say you caught the whole team day 1 out of rvs interactions, its very deflective the way you discredit my point without adressing it, so again, wouldnt mafia also push something untill they get what they want? and how should we differentiate that from your play, if you are town.

This really doesn't merit a response.

-AreSee

VOTE: Dictator

When I jump on EP, Bowie and Creative are all too eager to try to discredit me. When I show how silly Creative is being, Bowie naked votes me.

There is no possible world in which they aren't scum together.

i see this
note an wach :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 90, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:My vote wasn't naked, that fact I quoted means it wasn't naked.

My point is that Dictator has locked onto scum so hard that apparently if you don't agree with him, you're scum, if you defend the person, you're scum, and if you question him about it, you're scum. He's a swirling vortex of association tells with no actual evidence, or basis.

Sadly I'm starting to wonder if he's just bad or something, because if he's scum he's getting a lot attention on himself and if he flips one of us town he can't hope to continue this lynch train he's setting up.

I don't have much thoughts on anyone else so far, except that I like Kim, Erran, and Creative.

koggz no like kim creative
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 91, Smudger wrote:
In post 89, Kim wrote:I agree the most with Smudger

really why? I mean its not like I have actually done much, yet.

like this
In post 95, Smudger wrote:
@mod I would like to be replaced thanks

why replace
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 113, Benevolent Dictator wrote:These aren't "teen-tiny" inconsistencies whatsoever. Pushing on someone else and voting me shows a massive disconnect between their reads and their votes, which is a strong indicator that someone is scum.

The guy's not confirmed scum for it but it's definitely a strong scumread and his reactions have only made that stronger.

yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 119, Creative wrote:
Skybird

Spoiler:
In post 83, Skybird wrote:Creative, how do you feel about your RQS? It seems like most people didn't answer.

P-edit - thanks Kim. Does anyone stand out to you so far?

I don´t think i got any alignment indicative from it, i think more interesting things unfolded.
So, what is your alignment?

Rave Bird

Spoiler:
In post 86, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 76, Creative wrote:I think that the fact that this much people took a position in this incident, its most likely that it has a high relevance to the game, and we should take a closer look to it!

Oky, took position with what? On your RQS?

In the Dictator drama.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 97, Sinsun1 wrote:Smudger is town. Calling that now. (Or at least his slot when he replaces).

Also the voices in my head are telling me Creative. I listen to the voices in my head, they are usually right and even if they aren't they can threaten to annoy me all day if I don't listen to them. So VOTE: Creative.

Finally. The guy with the big name... From here on out, I am calling you Tom. If you don't like it, shouldn't have picked that name. So Tom, what do you think of the Benevolent hydra?

Well...nothing that peaks my interest here...next!

Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 87, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 78, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 77, Benevolent Dictator wrote:

This really doesn't merit a response.

-AreSee

When I jump on EP, Bowie and Creative are all too eager to try to discredit me. When I show how silly Creative is being, Bowie naked votes me.

There is no possible world in which they aren't scum together.

Ok, enough is enough,
What game are you playing? Tunnel Maker 2nd ed.?
Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.
Honestly i don´t even know what you are doing if you are town.
Your case is thin air, and you are a fool.
Coop or burn!

VOTE: creative
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 133, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Kop is bugging me lately.

Got a good feeling that Kop is scum!

-Fire

fire town but bad reading
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 73, Creative wrote:i will be posting in like a few hours friends!

In post 109, Creative wrote:will be posting tonight friends!

In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

why this is you do
not like :eek:
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 153, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 151, Creative wrote:
Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 120, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
RC, are you seriously telling me to be quiet?

When it comes to my alignment, yes absolutely.

I'm assuming your opinions on everything else are better, otherwise you should just mute yourself in general.

Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.

Skybird could easily be scum, yes. I don't know who the scum are but I'm fairly certain nearly all of them are voting or throwing dirt at me right now to push me off their partners.

Coop or burn!

This is why you're scum, by the way.

Dude, , you are making associative reads in 5 pages of day 1 based on something that happened during RVS/RQS stage, i can´t say for the other people's alignment that are disagreeing with you, but i'm town and at least for me there is no way i would let this cancer go by and watch.

Here is your main assumption:

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

Wich is just a stretch, you are stating as a fact that he lied, but that's just a logic jump because a lot of stuff could have happened, i.e. he likes other votes as well or he simply changed his mind during posts

I don´t have enough time to scoop other games from you atm, and i'm not positive of what alignment your coming from, but i rather put you under pressure untill you give me something that i can work with it then leave it be. That's how i am.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 147, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

You had time to post this. So no excuse. I am happy with the voices in my head. They are right on this one.

@Fire, I guess not since you got lynched D1 after a failed push of you and Lale on me... XD

I take a lot of time making my posts, not very found of writing fluff to prodge, doesn´t mean i'm not reading though, so i often share my "deadlines" with everyone.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 149, Kop wrote:
In post 140, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
Bit of an ego boosting post this. How are you the only town agenda worth following?

Ok sweetheart. Which other town has an agenda currently worth following?

I mean, every single other player besides the other hydra has half or less of my posts and even of those posts I daresay mine are hugely more alignment indicative.

If I'm ego boosting that means I'm being honest fmpov so that should mean that I'm town. Is this correct?

Skybird, you pointed Kop out. Why? And you're remembering me from 1661, correct? Where PK insisted on pressing all my buttons to get me to scumread him then bitched that I scumread him?

There's a reason I don't like playing with PK.

I haven't seen any agenda worth following to be honest. I think the Creative link is the best course of action, right as of now.

I read through her reads, nothing in those that really holds any substance. I don't know whether that's down to everybody playing there cards close to there chest, or Creative just gave those reads, to appease the audience.

1)"His" not "hers"

2)Wich reads are you refering to buddy? Besides me questioning other players, i haven´t taken a single stance on anyone's alignment yet.

3) Wich of the colliding trains i am trying to appease?

If you can't say about the others, why are you trying to divert my push on them? Why the fuck bother defending someone who you don't townread when they're not even close to getting lynched?

Like, absolutely it's RVS and my push is exaggerated to gather reactions. Where do you get off jumping in and crying that my shit hasn't gotten a guaranteed scum pegged.

This was 2 pages in the game, this isn't me hammering a lynch on LyLo. There's absolutely no reason for your behaviour to be caused by what you claim it is.

he simply changed his mind during posts

Why are you driven to defend him if the only counter argument you can offer is a complete and utter stretch?

Like, the reason you pressure people, news flash, is to FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DO THINGS.

By trying to push against my wagon, you're best case scenario saying that you don't give a shit about TheMan's alignment and worst case scenario trying to defend a scumbuddy.

yes all this yes
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 165, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Alright, I had a chat with Accountant and we're gonna

VOTE: Skybird

Hi again everyone. I'm sorry I was a bit MIA since the first page, I was out of town and supposed to be back yesterday.

I didn't think I had played with very many people in this game, but looking at the hydra's I see a few familiar names.

UNVOTE: I want to take a closer look at the last couple of pages.

I find taking the time to unvote in general incredibly scummy. The main reason to worry about your vote being down as town is because you're afraid it's leading to a lynch on someone you don't want it to. This is the middle of RVS and I find it extremely bizarre that such a thing would be done in general, leading me to suspect that Skybird is scum who doesn't want to be responsible for pushing a wagon quite yet.

Sinsun, why do you want to drive TheMan insane?

This is just a weird thing to say in general. But the big thing is her questions.

Kim, do you have experience with mafia off-site or IRL?

Note that Kim was defending me here.

P-edit - thanks Kim. Does anyone stand out to you so far?

Absolutely no follow up on that question at all, besides to ask another generic question, which at least with regards to me the answer should be known.

Why do you see Dictator as town? I'm leaning the other way on them.

Then we here hit the nail on the end. Literally the only purpose of this entire line of inquiry was to try to peel off Kim's townread on me.

So why did Skybird unvote me? Why did she approach it in such a roundabout way if that's clearly all she was interested in.

What's the point of the first question, anyway?

Also,

RC, are you seriously telling me to be quiet?

Yes RC, I do remember you from that game. I don't remember you being quite this annoying though.

There's absolutely no force behind this.

Like, "be quiet", really? Not "shut up"? Not some variant of "fuck off"? That's absolutely bizarre and I'd expect if she had as much of an issue with my play as she's claiming to that she'd react a lot more viscerally.

Then the rest of her questions are absolutely not followed up on.

Fire, what do you think of Kop?

Says nothing further about it. Note Kop is looking like a leading wagon here.

Kop, what are your thoughts on Dictator?

Then she asks the person she was ostensibly scumreading what the read on me is?

That's an absolutely bizarre change in the direction of questioning, plus all this "what's your read on X" without pushing anything doesn't come across as coming from town at all.

like this
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 179, Benevolent Dictator wrote:TheMan you're blatantly whiteknighting Skybird right now. If you agreed with our last two points that would indicate that you at least think there is some reason to suspect them - and any townie in your position would be interested in looking at Skybird's reaction instead of defending someone you've just said had some scummy and inconsistent points. Unless you don't actually agree with those points, and you're just saying that to buddy with us.

- Accountant

yes
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 800, Skybird wrote:Let's put it this way KC. I know you are scum. End of discussion.

You don't have enough credits atm to claim something like this. wanna explain more?

Klingoncelt wrote:I should have gone onto the Wanderer wagon yesterday.

VOTE: Koggz

Hi, Koggs, nice to meet you, I'm sorry you had to replace into a Scum slot.

well , Actually I can't understand the function of these vote as well.

I must reread the thread tonight to see whats happening right now...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also welcome Kogs :)

Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 205, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Kop

This is likely scum?

no
In post 206, BBmolla wrote:Dictator looks awful and detrimental to the success of the town

not like
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 764, PhantomCobalt wrote:Oh, I didn't notice that this was D2, oh well.

Fully caught up now.

its day 3 ...

anything yet?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 776, pignash wrote:At work, just checking on stuff. Waiting on a Kop lynch. Don't think wanderer is scum.

seems like just advertising a nearly lynched wagon.

I never saw you trying to sort wanderer , how can you "don't think he is scum" without trying to sort him...

Return to “Completed Open Games”