BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 548, Skybird wrote:FRB, why is BB one of your strongest town reads? He's really not done much of anything yet.

Cause he's fucktarded
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 539, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 537, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 531, Skybird wrote:I can think of no logical reason for BB to soft cop as a town person. I even asked him about it and he didn't respond much at all.

I find it to be suboptimal strategy for scum to soft cop as well. Really unlikely that bb would do such a thing as scum in my opinion

It isn't if soft claiming is scummy or not, it's that both Skybird and BB soft claimed the same role, meaning one is scum.

NOPE

DING DING DING

O NO MY FUCKTARD METER IS GOING OFF
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

WHY THE FUCK IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO LYNCH KOP
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

WE'VE LITERALLY SAT AROUND ROLE FISHING FOR LIKE A WEEK

HOLY FUCK
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

IF YOU'RE SCUMREADING ME OFF A SOFT CLAIM YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD QUIT THE SITE QUITE FRANKLY
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

IF YOU ARE TOWN AND WANT TO GET SCUM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK SHEEP ME

UNLESS YOU WANT TO NO LYNCH AGAIN

OR FOLLOW FIREBIRD IDC

STOP BEING FUCKTARDS, FOLLOW THE NON FUCKTARDS

THJANK YOU
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 526, Kop wrote:
In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 522, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: BBMolla

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

So now why didn't you vote me?
VOTE: BBmolla

How he would do that is the fact that tomorrow, if we didn't lynch him, he would have to give us results, and if he isn't nightkilled either the doctor protected him, or he is lying. Now I didn't see Skybird soft claim cop, so I had no knowledge that she did that so I hold my hands up on that mistake.

I still haven't fully given up on BBMollas claim, and I still stand by the fact that he could be lying, and in fact, the more and more I've thought about it, I think he is the best lynch for today, because if he is the cop, then he is defied all logic in the manner has gone about it, but the confidence in me believing he is the cop, isn't high.

The reason I didn't vote for you, I don't actually believe your scum, I was wondering what stance you had in regards to myself, and my wagon. I didn't see any consistencies in how you went about your votes, and how you positioned yourself on my wagon. It seemed that you were committed to my wagon, but you couldn't get into where you wanted to be, personally.

VOTE: BBMolla

I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

THIS. ISNT. TOWN.

THIS IS SCUM TRYING TO FORCE A CLAIM OUT OF ME

DONT LET THIS FUCK GET AWAY WITH IT, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK PEOPLE
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

In post 526, Kop wrote:I over thought about the idea of letting him prove his claim, isn't the best way to go, simply because if he is scum, we're allowing him an extra night to live.

AND IF I DO CLAIM COP HOW DOES THIS MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

HE'S SCUM, STOP SITTING ON WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND VOTE KOP IM DONE WAITING FOR YOU FUCKS TO ACTUALLY DO SHIT
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 221, BBmolla wrote:Okay if you can all kindly switch your votes over to Kop or Pignash we can actually lynch scum

QUOTING SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FUCKTARD
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

"BBMOLLA YOU QUOTED YOURSELF"

HOW ASTUTE OF YOU FUCKTARD
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 524, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:
In post 522, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: BBMolla

I think the best course of action regarding him, is that he proves his soft claim over night. If he can't prove anything come day three, then I'd highly consider lynching him then, simply because he lied about what he said, and that there is a higher chance that he might be scum because of that.

How would he do that.

Now @Kop all the reasons you're wrong. I'm aloud to think you're scummy, and think voting you is a good idea while disliking the votes placed on you. As I pointed out, they were bad votes, however I prefer the votes placed on you today. I unvoted this time for a different reason, it has something to do with the fact I like your interaction with BB.

I did have a follow up to vote analysis hence why I went after Rave Bird at the end of day 1.

Now for why I voted you today, and unvoted you. I didn't want to out people, but since the conversation with them is going nowhere, I need to explain myself, and I'm certain one is scum, I have to. Both Skybird and BBMolla soft claimed cop. The reason I think Rave Bird, Kop, and Molla are a scum team is because they were the only people (besides Dictator or SKybird) to comment on the soft claims. Skybird also commented on BB's claim, but called him scum for it, because Skybird had already soft claimed cop, so it's a great reaction, however Kop and Rave seem to disagree and took BB's side. This instant jump to his defence, especially when it didn't make sense, is why I think you're a scum team. Being V/LA right now I still haven't had a chance to ISO, it would help if someone could for me.

So I voted you because you were the first to defend BB and call Skybird's vote scummy. I didn't vote BB because I didn't want to out Skybird, so you were the second best option.

Now I unvoted because you did eventually turn on BB, forcing him to fully claim or back down, this was a move I liked and made it extremely unlikely you are his partner.

So now why didn't you vote me?
VOTE: BBmolla

YOU'RE PROBABLY TOWN BUT HOLY FUCK YOURE AWFUL AT THIS GAME DUDE
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

FUCK THE SOFT CLAIM THE ONLY ONLY ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD GIVE A SHIT OR NOTE IT ARE SCUM

EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD FUCKING

IGNORE

IT

CAUSE

IT'S

MEANINGLESS
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 453, Jeanne11 wrote:Kop: 6 -pignash, Skybird, Benevolent Dictator, Kim, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld, BBmolla (L-1)

we were so close guys

thjink about why this wagon didn't go through

use your brain for two seconds
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Fostering Rave Bird »

VOTE: Kop

-FIre
Hydra of Davsto and some other guy who's less important.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Jesus fuck thank you
Kim
Kim
Goon
Kim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Kim »

I'm back from visiting my dad and his half of the family, but I have work in about 9 hours and need to sleep. I didn't really have time to keep up during my visit, so I'll need a little time to catch up during/after work. Then, I'll have to help decorate my mom's house for Christmas (stupid tradition). I should have substantive posts (well, as substantive as my posts get) tomorrow night.
Kim: wiki | 27-99-23
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

No idea where we are, I'd say L-1 but not sure and too lazy to go check. Intent to hammer, anyway..
Kim
Kim
Goon
Kim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Kim »

I caught up with the votes on my spreadsheet before I went to bed. Kop's just at 4 (L-3) right now -- you, TMWSTW, and EP unvoted for Kop after he hit L-1, while FRB recently voted for him for the first time toDay. BBmolla, davesaz, and I never left Kop. BBmolla's at 3 -- Skybird, TMWSTW, and Kop. Nobody else has any votes now.
Kim: wiki | 27-99-23
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

@MOD: VC please! And 2nd the request for prods as well
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Votecount
With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Kop: 4 - BBmolla, Kim, davesaz, Fostering Rave Bird
BBmolla: 3 - Skybird, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld, Kop

Not voting: Fostering Rave Bird, Sinsun1, Wanderer-nl, Creative, pignash, Errantparabola

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-12-16 00:00:00)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Thank you Kim.

I was ready to vote Kop when I went to bed but now that I've had a good sleep and reread a couple of things I think I like BBMolla's wagon more. I'm not sure and this is a subject I don't want to elaborate too much on so I'll just go sit quietly and think about things some more.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Kop »

In post 487, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 483, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Also I need to check but I got an eye for BB, Rave, and Kop as a scum team.

I would like to hear more on why you think this.
Both BB and Kop are pinging me as town.

In post 510, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Don't like the current votes on Kop.
Would much rather go here:

VOTE: Skybird

In post 564, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:VOTE: Kop

-FIre

You know, I'd actually take this vote seriously, but I seriously can't. Your so inconsistent it's unreal. It's now Monday, last Wednesday I was pinging you as town, Saturday you don't like the votes on me, then Monday you vote for me.

It's beggers belief how much you think I'm rolefishing, how can I rolefish when he has basically told everybody what he is, or possibly is?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Kop if I start a Wanderer wagon will you join me
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Fostering Rave Bird is pretty obviously fucking town Kop that's a terrible venue to try to derail your lynch.

Return to “Completed Open Games”