Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Benevolent Dictator »

Well, I'm significantly more understanding of the Kop stances.

I don't want to change my vote at this time but I can see why you scumread him.
Hydra of Accountant and RadiantCowbells
Beaten by a little girl
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Creative »

Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 120, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
RC, are you seriously telling me to be quiet?

When it comes to my alignment, yes absolutely.

I'm assuming your opinions on everything else are better, otherwise you should just mute yourself in general.

Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.

Skybird could easily be scum, yes. I don't know who the scum are but I'm fairly certain nearly all of them are voting or throwing dirt at me right now to push me off their partners.

Coop or burn!

This is why you're scum, by the way.

Dude, , you are making associative reads in 5 pages of day 1 based on something that happened during RVS/RQS stage, i can´t say for the other people's alignment that are disagreeing with you, but i'm town and at least for me there is no way i would let this cancer go by and watch.

Here is your main assumption:

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

Wich is just a stretch, you are stating as a fact that he lied, but that's just a logic jump because a lot of stuff could have happened, i.e. he likes other votes as well or he simply changed his mind during posts

I don´t have enough time to scoop other games from you atm, and i'm not positive of what alignment your coming from, but i rather put you under pressure untill you give me something that i can work with it then leave it be. That's how i am.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 147, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

You had time to post this. So no excuse. I am happy with the voices in my head. They are right on this one.

@Fire, I guess not since you got lynched D1 after a failed push of you and Lale on me... XD

I take a lot of time making my posts, not very found of writing fluff to prodge, doesn´t mean i'm not reading though, so i often share my "deadlines" with everyone.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 149, Kop wrote:
In post 140, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
Bit of an ego boosting post this. How are you the only town agenda worth following?

Ok sweetheart. Which other town has an agenda currently worth following?

I mean, every single other player besides the other hydra has half or less of my posts and even of those posts I daresay mine are hugely more alignment indicative.

If I'm ego boosting that means I'm being honest fmpov so that should mean that I'm town. Is this correct?

Skybird, you pointed Kop out. Why? And you're remembering me from 1661, correct? Where PK insisted on pressing all my buttons to get me to scumread him then bitched that I scumread him?

There's a reason I don't like playing with PK.

I haven't seen any agenda worth following to be honest. I think the Creative link is the best course of action, right as of now.

I read through her reads, nothing in those that really holds any substance. I don't know whether that's down to everybody playing there cards close to there chest, or Creative just gave those reads, to appease the audience.

1)"His" not "hers"

2)Wich reads are you refering to buddy? Besides me questioning other players, i haven´t taken a single stance on anyone's alignment yet.

3) Wich of the colliding trains i am trying to appease?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 139, Benevolent Dictator wrote:This inactivity is nuts.

Fire, why Kop?

Seems to be a play style thing and nonindicative of alignment.

But does his desire to call me out in that way when that should be obvious have any alignment indicativeness?

Huh. I'd like him to respond to the possibility of your scumminess being playstyle.
I think wanderer also raised that point.

By the way. Fire i have no idea how you are strong townreading either of your peeps.

Pignash can you explain your Kim read?

I dislike both Kop and Creative for lynches at this point.
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 am

In post 151, Creative wrote:
Dictator

Spoiler:
In post 120, Benevolent Dictator wrote:

When it comes to my alignment, yes absolutely.

I'm assuming your opinions on everything else are better, otherwise you should just mute yourself in general.

Skybird manifestated a scum read on yourself, so he is what? the 4th mafia? i can´t even evaluate your intentions or though process, because you don´t even feel the need to share them with everyone, dodge questions, bash everyone.

Skybird could easily be scum, yes. I don't know who the scum are but I'm fairly certain nearly all of them are voting or throwing dirt at me right now to push me off their partners.

Coop or burn!

This is why you're scum, by the way.

Dude, , you are making associative reads in 5 pages of day 1 based on something that happened during RVS/RQS stage, i can´t say for the other people's alignment that are disagreeing with you, but i'm town and at least for me there is no way i would let this cancer go by and watch.

Here is your main assumption:

You don't see anything alignment indicative about liking a vote and then changing it? Because that implies TheMan was lying, either with his words or his actions. You don't think lying is alignment indicative?

Wich is just a stretch, you are stating as a fact that he lied, but that's just a logic jump because a lot of stuff could have happened, i.e. he likes other votes as well or he simply changed his mind during posts

I don´t have enough time to scoop other games from you atm, and i'm not positive of what alignment your coming from, but i rather put you under pressure untill you give me something that i can work with it then leave it be. That's how i am.

Sinsun1

Spoiler:
In post 147, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 136, Creative wrote:will be posting in like 12h friends!

You had time to post this. So no excuse. I am happy with the voices in my head. They are right on this one.

@Fire, I guess not since you got lynched D1 after a failed push of you and Lale on me... XD

I take a lot of time making my posts, not very found of writing fluff to prodge, doesn´t mean i'm not reading though, so i often share my "deadlines" with everyone.

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 149, Kop wrote:
Bit of an ego boosting post this. How are you the only town agenda worth following?

I mean, every single other player besides the other hydra has half or less of my posts and even of those posts I daresay mine are hugely more alignment indicative.

If I'm ego boosting that means I'm being honest fmpov so that should mean that I'm town. Is this correct?

Skybird, you pointed Kop out. Why? And you're remembering me from 1661, correct? Where PK insisted on pressing all my buttons to get me to scumread him then bitched that I scumread him?

I haven't seen any agenda worth following to be honest. I think the Creative link is the best course of action, right as of now.

I read through her reads, nothing in those that really holds any substance. I don't know whether that's down to everybody playing there cards close to there chest, or Creative just gave those reads, to appease the audience.

1)"His" not "hers"

2)Wich reads are you refering to buddy? Besides me questioning other players, i haven´t taken a single stance on anyone's alignment yet.

3) Wich of the colliding trains i am trying to appease?

If you can't say about the others, why are you trying to divert my push on them? Why the fuck bother defending someone who you don't townread when they're not even close to getting lynched?

Like, absolutely it's RVS and my push is exaggerated to gather reactions. Where do you get off jumping in and crying that my shit hasn't gotten a guaranteed scum pegged.

This was 2 pages in the game, this isn't me hammering a lynch on LyLo. There's absolutely no reason for your behaviour to be caused by what you claim it is.

he simply changed his mind during posts

Why are you driven to defend him if the only counter argument you can offer is a complete and utter stretch?

Like, the reason you pressure people, news flash, is to FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DO THINGS.

By trying to push against my wagon, you're best case scenario saying that you don't give a shit about TheMan's alignment and worst case scenario trying to defend a scumbuddy.
Beaten by a little girl
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:54 am

Yes, I used you're incorrectly.
Beaten by a little girl
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

In post 153, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
If you can't say about the others, why are you trying to divert my push on them? Why the fuck bother defending someone who you don't townread when they're not even close to getting lynched?

Like, absolutely it's RVS and my push is exaggerated to gather reactions. Where do you get off jumping in and crying that my shit hasn't gotten a guaranteed scum pegged.

This was 2 pages in the game, this isn't me hammering a lynch on LyLo. There's absolutely no reason for your behaviour to be caused by what you claim it is.

he simply changed his mind during posts

Why are you driven to defend him if the only counter argument you can offer is a complete and utter stretch?

Like, the reason you pressure people, news flash, is to FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING WHEN THEY DO THINGS.

By trying to push against my wagon, you're best case scenario saying that you don't give a shit about TheMan's alignment and worst case scenario trying to defend a scumbuddy.

I like this post, seems really town perspective.

Spoiler:
In post 138, pignash wrote:My son is starting to cry so I can't post a whole reads list but I fill pretty confident about my vote.

VOTE: Kim

In post 149, Kop wrote:

In post 148, Kop wrote:VOTE: Creative

I should never have removed that vote in the first place.

In post 125, Kop wrote:
In post 111, Benevolent Dictator wrote:How can everyone need days of catch up when there's only four pages to read?

I posted that just shortly after 8PM gmt time, which is roughly the time I go to bed as I work during the night. I had been working all day pretty much yesterday and only got onto mafia scum scarecly. I am here now for the next few hours.

In post 121, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Like, cooperate with what? your shitty scum agenda?

News flash: I'm town. With the players in this game, I'm pretty sure I am the only town agenda worth following.

"coop or burn" is a horribly inappropriate response to someone that you think is scum, regardless of the circumstances.

In fact, this just became the best vote.

VOTE: Creative

I hate all these, VOTE: Kop
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Sorry I should have done things here by now and I didn't. i don't have any good excuse either, just been lazy.. Now I'm at work and I need to take a good look at some players and would rather dp that in the quietness of my own home. My weekend is hereby booked solid for MS.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm getting real sick of half the posts in this game being excuses for why people aren't posting.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Looking forward to it Wanderer!

What's the policy on using ongoing games to determine reads?
I assume you can't talk about your reasons?
I suppose it doesn't matter too much, considering I'm not a big fan of meta.

Also, this game seems to be rather slow going. As a result I think that people aggressively scumhunting are more of a slight town lean because slow games can be easily taken advantage of by scum to grind out town into simply not caring about the game.

In post 152, Errantparabola wrote:Huh. I'd like him to respond to the possibility of your scumminess being playstyle.
I think wanderer also raised that point.

So I assume that your answer to this is you no longer believe it?

I wonder about the transition from being against Dictator and everything they stand for and then townreading Dictator and agreeing with their reads. I think it comes at a pretty bad time.
Also, summing up 153:
"Why are you so sensitive to pressure"
"Pressure is good for town in RVS"
"You must not care about information on TMW, that or you're scumbuddies"

Dictator has not changed their playstyle at all, why are you suddenly townreading them?

In addition, to Dictator: What do you think about Creative being sensitive to people employing pressure (going against your attacks on TheMan simply because he believes they are wrong rather than letting it play out to get information on TheMan) rather than Creative going out of his way to defend a scumbuddy or simply being apathetic about getting info on theman?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Actually you know what? I can go back to this VOTE: TheMan
considering my current vote is sick and I'd rather wait for a catchup post before pushing her.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Creative »

Dictator

Spoiler:
There is some crazy shit going on with formatting this spoiler, but i'm refering to post #

I have to admit, i like this post a lot, but you are making wrong assumptions about my though process,

Why the fuck bother defending someone who you don't townread when they're not even close to getting lynched?

I don´t know if that is what i have portraited, but all i wanted is to understand your logic/playstyle and from there, determine your alignment, and the way i do this is by walking people through their own logic/reasoning
I see your points, and kinda understand why you feel the way you do.
My mind is telling me no, but my body, my bodyyyyy is telling me YESSS♪ UNVOTE: Dictator

I like this discussion though because it generated a lot of stances from people in the subject and got the game going, i will take my time to analyze those now, i will be building a case on
Kop
in my next post, time issues and waiting him to adress my response on #.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yes RC, I do remember you from that game. I don't remember you being quite this annoying though.

Thanks for the well wishes EP. I know you don't think my questions are the best, but I'm trying to engage people to get a read on them. I am typically not an in your face player and am better the longer the game goes on.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

Kop, what are your thoughts on Dictator?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 157, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I'm getting real sick of half the posts in this game being excuses for why people aren't posting.

I'm real sick of you fanboying with your username over a song that's not even one of Nirvana's better songs.
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:13 pm

In post 163, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 157, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:I'm getting real sick of half the posts in this game being excuses for why people aren't posting.

I'm real sick of you fanboying with your username over a song that's not even one of Nirvana's better songs.

this was me btw.
Beaten by a little girl
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Alright, I had a chat with Accountant and we're gonna

VOTE: Skybird

In post 9, Skybird wrote:VOTE: TheManWhoSoldTheWorld for having such a long name and of course for OMGUS! :D

I found it really weird that Skybird says OMGUS with an :D here. Usually you OMGUS because you're irritated or scumread someone, it's not exactly a happy emotion.

Hi again everyone. I'm sorry I was a bit MIA since the first page, I was out of town and supposed to be back yesterday.

I didn't think I had played with very many people in this game, but looking at the hydra's I see a few familiar names.

UNVOTE: I want to take a closer look at the last couple of pages.

I find taking the time to unvote in general incredibly scummy. The main reason to worry about your vote being down as town is because you're afraid it's leading to a lynch on someone you don't want it to. This is the middle of RVS and I find it extremely bizarre that such a thing would be done in general, leading me to suspect that Skybird is scum who doesn't want to be responsible for pushing a wagon quite yet.

Sinsun, why do you want to drive TheMan insane?

This is just a weird thing to say in general. But the big thing is her questions.

Kim, do you have experience with mafia off-site or IRL?

Note that Kim was defending me here.

P-edit - thanks Kim. Does anyone stand out to you so far?

Absolutely no follow up on that question at all, besides to ask another generic question, which at least with regards to me the answer should be known.

Why do you see Dictator as town? I'm leaning the other way on them.

Then we here hit the nail on the end. Literally the only purpose of this entire line of inquiry was to try to peel off Kim's townread on me.

So why did Skybird unvote me? Why did she approach it in such a roundabout way if that's clearly all she was interested in.

What's the point of the first question, anyway?

Also,

Yes RC, I do remember you from that game. I don't remember you being quite this annoying though.

There's absolutely no force behind this.

Like, "be quiet", really? Not "shut up"? Not some variant of "fuck off"? That's absolutely bizarre and I'd expect if she had as much of an issue with my play as she's claiming to that she'd react a lot more viscerally.

Then the rest of her questions are absolutely not followed up on.

Fire, what do you think of Kop?

Says nothing further about it. Note Kop is looking like a leading wagon here.

Kop, what are your thoughts on Dictator?

Then she asks the person she was ostensibly scumreading what the read on me is?

That's an absolutely bizarre change in the direction of questioning, plus all this "what's your read on X" without pushing anything doesn't come across as coming from town at all.
Beaten by a little girl
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:08 pm

In post 165, Benevolent Dictator wrote:Alright, I had a chat with Accountant and we're gonna

VOTE: Skybird

In post 9, Skybird wrote:VOTE: TheManWhoSoldTheWorld for having such a long name and of course for OMGUS! :D

I found it really weird that Skybird says OMGUS with an :D here. Usually you OMGUS because you're irritated or scumread someone, it's not exactly a happy emotion.

I'll read the rest of your post in a second but right now, DOES NO ONE IS THIS GAME KNOW WHAT A FUCKING JOKE IS!?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Why are you so mad over it?

Why are you so emotionally affected by my read on Skybird? She your scumbuddy?
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm

In post 167, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you so mad over it?

that's me.
Beaten by a little girl
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 pm

I like the rest of the post, the last two points being the strongest. However it leaves me with a question for Dictator, is there anyone who didn't look like scum to you in RVS?
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:17 pm

In post 168, Benevolent Dictator wrote:
In post 167, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you so mad over it?

that's me.

It makes me mad because people were calling em scummy for my response to that joke, which was another joke. When I pointed it out multiple times I was completely ignored. Now you've gone one step beyond and called the first even MORE obvious joke scummy, and implied it was serious.

That's my main point and frustration I guess. You can find jokes scummy, but if you read them as scummy not for the joke but for if it was a serious post then your read is OBJECTIVELY wrong, and at worst manipulative and misleading people.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:26 pm

I mean I literally just made a joke about Nirvana and I note that others have made jokes without me calling them out for it unless there's something scummy inherent.

I find your reaction bizarrely over the top.

Also, no I did not find everyone in RVS scummy. Off the top of my head, I liked EP, Kim, and the Firebringer hydra from very early on.
Beaten by a little girl
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:28 pm

In post 171, Benevolent Dictator wrote:I mean I literally just made a joke about Nirvana and I note that others have made jokes without me calling them out for it unless there's something scummy inherent.

I find your reaction bizarrely over the top.

Also, no I did not find everyone in RVS scummy. Off the top of my head, I liked EP, Kim, and the Firebringer hydra from very early on.

Just because you made jokes or let jokes go at other points still doesn't change that it is was a bad point you made on that joke. And the reason the point was bad because you took it seriously.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Why are you telling me it was a joke?

Is Skybird your tiny female puppet who dances on your strings?

It may have been a joke but it being a joke doesn't preclude it from containing alignment indicative comment; maybe it was a joke.

But she did give it two reasons which makes it look sorta not jokey and on top of that she's scummy in general so that makes me look harder on things that I would otherwise overlook.

Why are you so caught up on this?
Beaten by a little girl
Benevolent Dictator
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Benevolent Dictator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:32 pm

In fact we're going to return to this.