Kim
Kim
Goon
Kim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Kim »

@Jeanne -- I'll be V/LA this coming Fri/Sat/Sun.

In post 465, BBmolla wrote:I'm a bit annoyed at the no lynch because we've literally found out nothing since yesterday.

Well, we found out that scum didn't have a strong reason to keep Dictator alive -- e.g., they didn't have a strong town read on someone who was actually scum. FRB was the only explicit town read of Dictator's, unless I missed something in Dictator's iso. I voted for FRB, so that's making me reassess them.
Kim: wiki | 27-99-23
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by davesaz »

Several possible reasons for a kill: eliminate someone town is reading as town, eliminate a threat, target a presumed PR, frame someone, confuse town.
TBH I'll need to reread most of d1. I got nothing really strong yet.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:20 am

Post by pignash »

Your hydra is showing.

I'd be down for a Kop lynch still.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Kop »

In post 461, Skybird wrote:Kop, what do you have to say about almost being lynched D1?

I can see why it was done, we needed a lynch, to gain informaton. But the manner in how it came about, irks me a little bit. I wasn't around at the time of the wagon forming on myself, to even question it, or have a say. I would safely say there would have to be at least one scum following the chain. Where the vote was placed, that is up for topic I'd say.

BBmolla soft claiming cop, Why would you vote that Skybird? I understand the dubiousness to believe it is half the reason but to offer it up for lynch?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 475, Kim wrote:
@Jeanne -- I'll be V/LA this coming Fri/Sat/Sun.

In post 465, BBmolla wrote:I'm a bit annoyed at the no lynch because we've literally found out nothing since yesterday.

Well, we found out that scum didn't have a strong reason to keep Dictator alive -- e.g., they didn't have a strong town read on someone who was actually scum. FRB was the only explicit town read of Dictator's, unless I missed something in Dictator's iso. I voted for FRB, so that's making me reassess them.

I can get behind this logic.
VOTE: Kop
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Creative »

Holly molly, how i'm still in this game?, i was away for like, 3 weeks or something, anyways, sorry everyone, a lot came up in my work/life.
things have seemed to have stabilized,

soo... backtracking since my last post is actually unlikelly to happen, but i will take any questions about it.

moving on....

Kop

Spoiler:
In post 478, Kop wrote:
In post 461, Skybird wrote:Kop, what do you have to say about almost being lynched D1?

I can see why it was done, we needed a lynch, to gain informaton. But the manner in how it came about, irks me a little bit. I wasn't around at the time of the wagon forming on myself, to even question it, or have a say. I would safely say there would have to be at least one scum following the chain. Where the vote was placed, that is up for topic I'd say.

BBmolla soft claiming cop, Why would you vote that Skybird? I understand the dubiousness to believe it is half the reason but to offer it up for lynch?

what you mean with irks you a little bit? if you are town, went to L-1 and didn´t got lynched, don´t you think "at least one scum" is a very optimistic way of wording it? not only that, now we have information that one of the voters is town, so can you work out reads on the other 5 unconfirmeds that voted on you and the possibles scums in the vote?

Also what do you think about the two other wagons that happened right before yours,
Skybird
and
FRB
what do you make of the fact they were both voting each other, then
Skybird
jumped off
FRB
and went after you, while
FRB
mantained his vote parked on
Sky
and didn´t hammered you?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Kop »

It makes me town read FRB for that reason. If he was scum, he could have easily bagged a free lynch and no backlash from it since it looked it was going that way. Which prompts me to believe that dictator could be right about Skybird. She happily switched to me and now she is voting for someone that soft claimed cop which to me does not make an ounce of sense. It obviously has not been countered yet.

VOTE: Skybird

I am going to look through the other voters to see where there is consistencies. I know pignash and EP would be the next port of calls since I am not digging them either.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:19 am

Post by TheManWhoSoldTheWorld »

VOTE: Kop you're wrong, but I'm not outing people yet.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:21 am

Also I need to check but I got an eye for BB, Rave, and Kop as a scum team.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
For your typing convenience I respond to TMWSTW, The Man, Big Boss, and David Bowie.
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Fostering Rave Bird »

Sorry guys, I wasn't given a day start pm on my main for this game >.>
Will do catch up in a minute.

-Fire
Hydra of Davsto and some other guy who's less important.
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:58 am

Well dictator flipped...but dictator was pretty much obvious town.

-Fire
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:59 am

In post 469, Skybird wrote:
In post 466, BBmolla wrote:Except my probable cop report which I'll bring up another day.

You are claiming cop?

VOTE: BBMolla

This is such a bad post.
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 am

In post 483, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Also I need to check but I got an eye for BB, Rave, and Kop as a scum team.

I would like to hear more on why you think this.
Both BB and Kop are pinging me as town.
Fostering Rave Bird
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Fostering Rave Bird
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:05 am

Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.
Not sure on Kop though and feel like Kop is tryign to buddy me.

-Fire
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
TheManWhoSoldTheWorld
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:13 am

In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.

-Fire

Without doing a double check I have this to say, you three really helped split the vote, helping a no lynch for day one, all of you are agreed that Skybird's opening is bad when it was good. That has reasons that also point to three of your being scum together. That's all I really have now, I hope to get more on a reread.
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Skybird »

Seriously?!?! Some people are being really dense right now. Anyone that thinks EP is scum is totally wrong. He's town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think I might just sheep Firebird
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Kim
Kim
Goon
Kim
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Kim »

In post 481, Kop wrote:It makes me town read FRB for that reason. If he was scum, he could have easily bagged a free lynch and no backlash from it since it looked it was going that way. Which prompts me to believe that dictator could be right about Skybird. She happily switched to me and now she is voting for someone that soft claimed cop which to me does not make an ounce of sense. It obviously has not been countered yet.

I am going to look through the other voters to see where there is consistencies. I know pignash and EP would be the next port of calls since I am not digging them either.

Wouldn't you want to look at me, your previous vote? The one who you apparently thought was such a good target for a vote that you left your vote on me on deadline day, when you could have broken the Skybird/FRB tie and put one of them at L-2? Also consider that I switched my vote to you at the very end of the Day, which you said irked you.

Your lack of a vote for me (or even a mention of me) toDay leads me to think that you're not really looking for scum -- you're just trying to look like you are. Add that onto the reasons why I was willing to switch my vote to you in the first place and I think I'm happy voting for you again.

VOTE: Kop (L-3)

...is there a term for the opposite of an OMGUS vote?

P.S. on Sinsun: I thought the reasoning behind his vote for Creative, which I'm guessing was based on reading Kop's case and then extrapolating about how Creative's non-existent readlist felt "fake", was the act of lazy scum. Seeing as he hasn't even logged on since then, however, I'm starting to think that it was just someone who wasn't interested in this game.
Kim: wiki | 27-99-23
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Busy week, will do reads on the weekend.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:03 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 491, BBmolla wrote:I think I might just sheep Firebird

Firebird isn't in the game, did you mean Skybird?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:06 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 487, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:
In post 483, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld wrote:Also I need to check but I got an eye for BB, Rave, and Kop as a scum team.

I would like to hear more on why you think this.
Both BB and Kop are pinging me as town.

In post 488, Fostering Rave Bird wrote:Right now I am feeling Skybird and EP are scum, but I feel like I am just conf biasing myself.

-Fire

Was this the same head being unsure on Kop in adjacent posts, or two heads?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:15 am

Post by davesaz »

I'm still thinking Kop and Creative look scummy. Skybird has made some townish posts and I'm not interested in lynching her any more.
Also still interested in knowing why Fostering Rave Bird thought I was scummy for scumreading Creative.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Kop »

In post 492, Kim wrote:
In post 481, Kop wrote:It makes me town read FRB for that reason. If he was scum, he could have easily bagged a free lynch and no backlash from it since it looked it was going that way. Which prompts me to believe that dictator could be right about Skybird. She happily switched to me and now she is voting for someone that soft claimed cop which to me does not make an ounce of sense. It obviously has not been countered yet.

Wouldn't you want to look at me, your previous vote? The one who you apparently thought was such a good target for a vote that you left your vote on me on deadline day, when you could have broken the Skybird/FRB tie and put one of them at L-2? Also consider that I switched my vote to you at the very end of the Day, which you said irked you.

Your lack of a vote for me (or even a mention of me) toDay leads me to think that you're not really looking for scum -- you're just trying to look like you are. Add that onto the reasons why I was willing to switch my vote to you in the first place and I think I'm happy voting for you again.

VOTE: Kop (L-3)

...is there a term for the opposite of an OMGUS vote?

P.S. on Sinsun: I thought the reasoning behind his vote for Creative, which I'm guessing was based on reading Kop's case and then extrapolating about how Creative's non-existent readlist felt "fake", was the act of lazy scum.
Seeing as he hasn't even logged on since then, however, I'm starting to think that it was just someone who wasn't interested in this game

Tell you what, I see this (Not in same words) and hate when people use that as a reason to pin on someone. People have jobs and work outside of the internet, and just because I might be busy with work and other commitments does not spell that I am not interested in this game.

I wasn't even around for the deadline to even switch my votes, I logged on after I woke up to go to work, and seen the switch of votes onto me, the only thing that irked me, is the fact that it swang, without any real hesitation from anyone, it was just a convenient slot to go too.

UNVOTE: Skybird

I overthought about Molla soft claiming cop, I'm not sure why you would state such a thing. Under no pressure, I don't see why he needed to say that. He also claimed not to liking being in this game. This means possibly that he may actually be scum, trying to draw out the cop? Or he is just fibbing and I have no idea why.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Kop, you did this (defend not being here and voting *the wrong wagon* (so to say) due to work and stuf) in our game that just ended too. Where you were scum. Are you scum again?
Why did you unvote Skybird?
And I'd like you to take an actual stance on BBmolla's claim please, or is the fence nice today?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Kop »

In post 498, Wanderer-nl wrote:Kop, you did this (defend not being here and voting *the wrong wagon* (so to say) due to work and stuf) in our game that just ended too. Where you were scum. Are you scum again?
Why did you unvote Skybird?
And I'd like you to take an actual stance on BBmolla's claim please, or is the fence nice today?

I am not scum this time.

I unvoted sky because of what the man said. I'm not going to chase an avenue that could possibly open something up that could do more harm.

In fact I think my vote right now needs to be on Molla. I just have never seen a cop soft claim like that for no reason. Which makes me feel that there is no real truth in it. If you get an innocent you keep quiet, if you get a guilty you lynch that person, you just don't soft claim under no duress that would lead to either your nk or being blocked if there is a roleblocker of some sort.

VOTE: bbmolla
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”