SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:48 am

Post by T S O »

hi
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:14 am

Post by T S O »

this is madnes
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 am

Post by T S O »

the use of anyways twice makes me feel uncomfortable
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 44, FourTrouble wrote:TSO's posts felt awkward but not alignment indicative.

did they

In post 45, Xombie wrote:His 'hi' is super sketch.

is it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

bo-ring
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 316, Metal Sonic wrote:bitmap you look scummy. are you scum?

i said i am a daycop. that makes me auto town. your suspicion on me is like calling god a dog

Please, please, just fucking stop this stupidity.

In post 320, Metal Sonic wrote:bitmap is a known VI
#

*cough* bitmap isn't attempting to pretend he is a daycop *COUGH* *cough*

In post 324, Imperium wrote:Best Town Performance is a group award, can we please not try to start snarking and passive aggressively putting other people down. kthnxbai

But that's been the best bit of the 21 pages so far!

In post 380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

This needs to be quoted somewhere, maybe hung up on a banner, maybe inscribed on a large stature beside the town hall.

In post 445, FourTrouble wrote:Solar, can you guys explain your townread on Ankamius?

I have no interest in this line of questioning, but that's a nice little avatar you've got there, FT.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by T S O »

Has anything relevant happened in the 21 pages? I forced myself to read them all, and moderately regret wasting my time doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 551, House wrote:
In post 549, Bitmap wrote:vezo hasn't posted much in here. :/

He's trying to stoke discussion in the hood. Thankfully, nobody is biting.

Why are you so anti-neighbourhood?

In post 558, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: TiphainDeath

FourTrouble, am I being useful?

Beast, what did I tell you about appeasing people? :cop:

In post 561, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: TSO

TSO is scum

i think he needs to die

In post 563, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 9, T S O wrote:hi

In post 11, T S O wrote:this is madnes

In post 15, T S O wrote:the use of anyways twice makes me feel uncomfortable

In post 48, T S O wrote:
In post 44, FourTrouble wrote:TSO's posts felt awkward but not alignment indicative.

did they

In post 45, Xombie wrote:His 'hi' is super sketch.

is it

In post 80, T S O wrote:bo-ring

In post 81, T S O wrote:seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else

His posts have absolutely no content

In post 564, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 533, T S O wrote:
In post 316, Metal Sonic wrote:bitmap you look scummy. are you scum?

i said i am a daycop. that makes me auto town. your suspicion on me is like calling god a dog

Please, please, just fucking stop this stupidity.

In post 320, Metal Sonic wrote:bitmap is a known VI
#

*cough* bitmap isn't attempting to pretend he is a daycop *COUGH* *cough*

In post 324, Imperium wrote:Best Town Performance is a group award, can we please not try to start snarking and passive aggressively putting other people down. kthnxbai

But that's been the best bit of the 21 pages so far!

In post 380, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 298, Solar Wind wrote:AP, please tell me you are kidding and not that you are scum again ready to mudsling into oblivion.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, F16. You telling Tammy that you want to sort them is basically a non-statement. At least to me. The only potential reason I can see myself ever saying that is to try and look invested as scum. I'm not saying you are the same, cause you aren't, but from my PoV its just white-noise and it'd be refreshing to actually see a game in general where people don't just buddy up to people they like for better or worse. Stick your toes in the lake!, run through the sand barefoot! You don't have to always sit under the same tree and tell it that you really want to read it correctly this game. I dunno. Maybe I'm just the odd one out cause I like doing my own thing and I find it annoying when people (notably Especially the Lies) get pissy when I dont interact with them because we know each other. If you say things I find interesting or weird, I'll interact with you! Welp I wrote way too much about this since I don' even think the post in question is really relevant to your alignment in the first place. :mrgreen:

This needs to be quoted somewhere, maybe hung up on a banner, maybe inscribed on a large stature beside the town hall.

In post 445, FourTrouble wrote:Solar, can you guys explain your townread on Ankamius?

I have no interest in this line of questioning, but that's a nice little avatar you've got there, FT.

In post 534, T S O wrote:Has anything relevant happened in the 21 pages? I forced myself to read them all, and moderately regret wasting my time doing so.

So have his recent posts. Quotewalls and stupid comments, but nothing about the gamestate, who he townreads and who he scumreads.

All he did was to focus on me and made side comment which doesn't contribute to the game or reads. Solar Wind and Imperium, he didnt bother to comment on them? Fourtrouble and House's claim, there are so many things to talk about, but instead this is what TSO comes up with.

He's scum

In post 565, beastcharizard wrote:Ya, TSO is being lynched over my dead body. Which is going to be really hard to do.

In post 566, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 565, beastcharizard wrote:Ya, TSO is being lynched over my dead body. Which is going to be really hard to do.

what?

do you want to lynch TSO or not?

In post 567, beastcharizard wrote:We are not lynching TSO. That is the answer. Find someone else.

In post 568, Metal Sonic wrote:okay

VOTE: vezokpiraka

WHAT IS THIS POST SEQUENCE

LITERALLY WHAT IS THIS

"TSO'S SCUM, HE'S SCUM, LYNCH HIM, HE MUST DIE"
"find someone else ms"
"ok sure"

??????

In post 574, Metal Sonic wrote:he is mason

wat
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 579, House wrote:
In post 578, beastcharizard wrote:House, stop!

Choose someone besides those two.

Also, wasn't moonlogic only about Titus?

Not really. T S O tunneled me pretty hard over some really stupid shit before.

(I was town)

Oh, House, you and your petty grudges.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by T S O »

(For the record, I'm perfectly okay with being given conftown-level status, like a Mason, as long as we all know I'm not actually a Mason.)
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 576, House wrote:

1) Good job outing a mason.
2) mason doesn't mean right. The fact he thinks I'm scum is proof of that.

So, let me get this straight:

You're complaining I'm "coasting and posting fluff" further down the page, yet you're also complaining about me scumreading you.

The two aren't compatible - if I'm coasting and posting fluff my read on you wouldn't be definite yet and furthermore, you shouldn't be concerned about it if that's the case.

Which is it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 am

Post by T S O »

In post 604, House wrote:
In post 598, T S O wrote:
In post 576, House wrote:

1) Good job outing a mason.
2) mason doesn't mean right. The fact he thinks I'm scum is proof of that.

So, let me get this straight:

You're complaining I'm "coasting and posting fluff" further down the page, yet you're also complaining about me scumreading you.

The two aren't compatible - if I'm coasting and posting fluff my read on you wouldn't be definite yet and furthermore, you shouldn't be concerned about it if that's the case.

Which is it?

Stop misrepping me.

I said you tunneled me IN ANOTHER GAME.

I have no clue what your reads are this game, because you're too busy derping up the thread.

No, you didn't - either you are illiterate, wrong or illiterate and wrong.

"The fact he thinks I'm scum is proof of that." is present tense, House.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Well, thanks for that irrelevant comment, FourTrouble.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by T S O »

I don't want to continue this conversation - I still have no idea if I'm right or not, but I really hate talking to you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by T S O »

I am really not in this game and I should be.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by T S O »

MORE mason discussion, much town
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by T S O »

:(
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by T S O »

it makes me rather sad to not see myself as town

though rational tso tells me I couldn't be town to everyone on my play so far.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Wake, how does House react when people sandbag his townreads?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:47 am

Post by T S O »

mastin seems likely scum. ms can you shut the fuck up thanks
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 am

Post by T S O »

I'm involved in it and I barely understand it myself.

Metal Sonic assumed we were Masons and told the thread about this and has asked for us to be nightkilled because ...that's how town deals with potential Masons?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 873, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 567, beastcharizard wrote:We are not lynching TSO. That is the answer. Find someone else.

beast townreads TSO for no reason.

that suggests that he and TSO are masons.

so i should out them so that they can be nightkilled cause both of their play is batshit terrible.

if they are scum we should lynch them though

Like what the fuck is this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

it's surprising ms can dress himself let alone play mafia
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:28 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Imperium
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

you are one salty motherfucker house
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

like really can you go cry about the fact I got you lynched before somewhere else, no-one in the thread gives a fuck.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Well, to be fair, I haven't really done anything yet. This game bores me so far.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

mask can be town
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

I very much think F-16 is town for posts on page 55.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

If it is F-16 - the Solar Wind hydra is what I'm referring to.

Yeah, that's a pretty strong read.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:57 am

Post by T S O »

F-16, I love you. not that you care, but it's true. when they told me bad things about you I told them not to talk to me ever again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by T S O »

maybe they're both scum and their super secret plan is to townread everyone
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 am

Post by T S O »

That's a pretty town catch-up, to be fair to Cephrir.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:48 am

Post by T S O »

House, I'm fairly sure you can hire counsellors to talk these issues out instead of posting things no-one cares about.

It is so pathetic that you think "history" means one game, but I couldn't expect anything better.

I mean, even your hydra name sounds stupid.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think you understand what the phrase "personal attacks" means - I have made personal attacks before and my posts here were nothing like those.
Let me put this succinctly:

I didn't lynch you with one vote. The town lynched you with theirs. So you were scummy to multiple players. Therefore, be more town next time instead of acting scummy, being bitter and making stupid comments to and about me. That should work nicely.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

Cephrir are you really scumreading me for detachment
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

And while I agree 90% of the time it would be a scumtell, I am rather detached right now from Mafia due to exams. You saw that in *ongoing*.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1495, iHouse wrote:
In post 1487, T S O wrote:I don't think you understand what the phrase "personal attacks" means - I have made personal attacks before and my posts here were nothing like those.
Let me put this succinctly:

I didn't lynch you with one vote. The town lynched you with theirs. So you were scummy to multiple players. Therefore, be more town next time instead of acting scummy, being bitter and making stupid comments to and about me. That should work nicely.

Town didn't lynch me, brainiac. You tunneled me.

So you didn't even get lynched and you're still moaning? Kindly grow the fuck up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by T S O »

It ain't me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

Look, Imperium, I voted you to try to invest myself in this game and hold myself responsible for doing something in this game. It's happened before where I've been very detached from games and I've just clicked into them rather arbitrarily and then proceeded to do well. I was hoping it would happen by this - it didn't.

I have no reason to vote you, really - I'm sure in my ISO, if I went to look, there'd be some kind of reason I could concoct which would fit with your thoughts and get me a townread - and much as I'd love a townread right now I don't feel like putting in work just to be manipulative. Sorry, I guess.

unvote
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by T S O »

My townread on Mask isn't as strong because it seems like he's really purposefully striding out to be a dick ahead of the pack and it's rather forced - normally I townread abrasiveness if it's organic but his isn't really.

I think Cephrir's town - I'd like Cephrir to be town.

FourTrouble isn't particularly glowing town to me like he is to you and I think it's a rather poor read on your behalf, ffery - if you're relying on F-16 for scum meta and you haven't synched with F-16 putting him in the "very town" category is wrong and seems quite hasty. Your bottom list is also rather lacklustre and having Beast and PV in there seems like you POE'd them into it, which is a terrible method of having scumreads (they're de facto scumreads if they're at the bottom for me) on day one of a large. I disagree with both. I am not completely townreading Beast but I disagree with Beast-scum as of now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by T S O »

Then I rather disagree with Falcon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by T S O »

Can you go more in depth on that read?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 am

Post by T S O »

well he got the towncreds for it so everything is great right
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:57 am

Post by T S O »

It's sarcasm, Beast.

He was wrong to out it and did it to look good, rather than any actual positive effect it would have.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

<3
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

And, yeah, Beast revealed this in the QT. Some of us saw it and didn't feel the need to immediately blurt it out in the thread. Some of us did.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1735, mastin2 wrote:
Also, get Nacho in here, Tammy. I know it's you because Nacho'd know better than this. :P

Why did you immediately dismiss Tammy when she called you scum?

In post 1732, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1731, Imperium wrote:You wanted it to come across that way, yeah.
Trust me.
Scumhunting god.

I need no interaction with AP.

Don't scumhunting gods usually not toss games to ETL in LyLo?
Please stop trying to use this as a defence, or even an explanation - it impresses raw newbies and no-one else.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

Why do you feel the need to say these things
What town motivation does saying that have
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by T S O »

like I am being more protown than you right now and I am being a useless inactive content-lacking fuck
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm killproof, investigate me please

w o w
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

you are incredibly bad at this game independent of the dislike I have for you
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

"o look beast claimed in the hood better tell all the scum"

rofl
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1941, mastin2 wrote:I actually auto-commute yet can still use actions during the night meaning that anyone targeting me is gonna fail including scum trying to nightkill me. It has an expiration date, though, so after that scum can kill me. So don't you dare think of lynching me before then. :P

anyone targeting me is gonna fail including scum trying to nightkill me

scum trying to nightkill me

are you this stupid you thick cunt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by T S O »

oh fuck yes ceph
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

tell me you are what I think you are

if you want I'll do it, js
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

House why don't you go tell all the scum what you think he is

I actually support this because misleading scum is a solid tactic.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1998, beastcharizard wrote:House just posting in our QT he wants to chain lynch me and TSO. Starting with TSO. How is that a town mindset?

It's not, Beast, but we can laugh at the village idiot to ourselves.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, I'm the one that's butthurt, because I'm the one who originally came into the thread and started insulting people because previous games made me mad while playing just as shit as I did in previous games where people pushed me.

That's nice.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:33 am

Post by T S O »

for gods sake just take your meds already
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 am

Post by T S O »

I sincerely apologise for letting my burning hatred for House spill out in the thread and will endeavour for it not to happen again.

He's probably town, but that's a quite weak read.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2028, VysePresident wrote:Have my notes. Will post tonight.

In post 2039, VysePresident wrote:Actually, no. My time just got hijacked again. I could post my notes, but I won't be able to follow up on them, and I've already crossed the line multiple times. Sad, because I was already halfway done writing them down, too. :(

@Mod - Please replace me. Sorry for not putting this up earlier. I over committed myself, and kept thinking I could just jump into the game.

Sorry for my lack of play this game, and for not replacing out earlier. I hope I get a chance to play with you guys sometime in the future, when I have the time & ability.

This seems pretty vote-worthy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:30 am

Post by T S O »

is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

pedit: my man this question is just fr you
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:32 am

Post by T S O »

I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:32 am

Post by T S O »

I'd love to hear why you're not.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:33 am

Post by T S O »

Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:33 am

Post by T S O »

No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:34 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2267, Imperium wrote:Have you ever played with TD? I'd be concerned if he wasn't doing all of that.

Multiple times, don't remember it.

In post 2268, Solar Wind wrote:you leave out all the contextual stuff that would push the reads in those directions.

Not really at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2275, Solar Wind wrote:because it indicates that at best you're skimming the thread.

It does?

I didn't feel the need to quote things like Cephrir's gambit - but I did read them. I just don't feel they're relevant.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 am

Post by T S O »

At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:48 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:48 am

Post by T S O »

I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:49 am

Post by T S O »

*bashes head through screen*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:50 am

Post by T S O »

One cannot be ??? AT BEST - one is just ???. Pere is not scum with a chance of ??? - Pere is ???, full stop.

And you're asserting that it's better to have no case than a bad case because... logic?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:50 am

Post by T S O »

I am pretty solidly anti-Peregrine after this discussion and won't touch it bar hammer at deadline.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:51 am

Post by T S O »

Am I talking to Nacho or Tammy here? I want to know who I feel like yelling at.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:55 am

Post by T S O »

MS would be the greatest fucking utility lynch ever if he was here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:56 am

Post by T S O »

So, Peregrine is being useless, gives an arguably lame reaction, and votes someone with no build-up. Nacho...

...no, sticking with my boy Tiphaine here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2303, Imperium wrote:
In post 2294, T S O wrote:Am I talking to Nacho or Tammy here? I want to know who I feel like yelling at.

I think you're probably jumping to conclusions with my posting and that isn't exactly conducive to working together and finding + lynching scum. I agree that Peregrine is a bad lynch. I maintain that TD is a bad lynch. Can we find somewhere else to lynch?

sure.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm not particularly pro-Tiphaine, I'm just rather anti-Peregrine.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, as I ISO people, I'm beginning to realise why you guys wanted Peregrine - there's no actual good lynch here bar MS, there are just null lynches and bad lynches.

I agree on mastin. I could do AP, I guess, but I can't say I'd be thaaat confident he'd flip scum. He could. But if we're going for a "could flip scum" then we're back to Peregrine again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

Skybird is a relatively strong townread. I liked when she called Metal Sonic out about townreading everyone in his neighbourhood.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

I've got to go to bed, exams tomorrow.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

This is a difficult one for me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by T S O »

I remember having a gut scum read on FourTrouble. I don't really know why and I highly doubt he'll happen because he's rather smooth in his postings, but I feel the need to note it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by T S O »

Mask's vote on Imperium and immediate switch was pretty bad, would vote.

Would also vote AP of leading wagons - no-one else really apart from TD.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:38 am

Post by T S O »

AAA is a pretty good example of this, actually.

In post 2401, Imperium wrote:Is that an active TSO-scum game? If so, useless.

If you mean the example is useless, I'd disagree. The d1 lynch was basically me. And I continued doing stuff like pushing Riptide in LyLo.
If you're calling my play useless, cheers, I guess... though I did win, so it seems an unfair comment.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 am

Post by T S O »

Dear Heartless: please stop arguing semantics and do stuff. Love, TSO.

PEdit: Let me get back to Nacho on that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2502, Solar Wind wrote:Are you talking to us/Ffery? No, I thought the lack of him putting up resistance to the wagon didn't feel like scum-AP. This isn't how I'd expect to lynch scum-AP based on Tales. Ffery pointed the same thing at the same time. And overall just not feeling it + if he's scum, I'll figure it out eventually.

Is this how you'd expect to lynch town AP?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by T S O »

we're not discussing roles sorry
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by T S O »

vote: ap
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by T S O »

AngryPidgeon (8): theaceofspades, Magua, Imperium, ooba, Vezokpiraka, RachMarie, Ankamius, Heartless, TSO
beastcharizard (4): Skybird, Cephrir, The Mask, Solar Wind
theaceofspades (3): AngryPidgeon, xombie, ZZZX
RachMarie (2): PeregrineV, Farside22
TiphaineDeath (1): Mastin2
Cephrir (2): TiphaineDeath, FourTrouble
FourTrouble (2): Aeronaut
Skybird (0): beastcharizard

Not voting: theaceofspades

Reminder that it's 12 to lynch and not 13.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-02-06 22:30:00)

As far as I can see, this is now active. AngryPidgeon's at L-4.

Uh Oh![/color][/b][/quote]
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by T S O »

oh my fucking god I'm done
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by T S O »

*sigh*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by T S O »

I won't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by T S O »

]AngryPidgeon (9): theaceofspades, Magua, Imperium, ooba, Vezokpiraka, RachMarie, Ankamius, Heartless, TSO, Cephrir -
L-3

beastcharizard (3): Skybird, The Mask, Solar Wind
theaceofspades (3): AngryPidgeon, xombie, ZZZX
RachMarie (2): PeregrineV, Farside22
TiphaineDeath (1): Mastin2
Cephrir (2): TiphaineDeath, FourTrouble
FourTrouble (2): Aeronaut
Skybird (0): beastcharizard

Not voting: theaceofspades

Reminder that it's 12 to lynch and not 13.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-02-06 22:30:00)
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Well, AP's at L-2 - apparently Solar Wind wants to do stuff so
put him at L-1 but do not hammer.

night. make sure we get a lynch, yes? that's my boys.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

Cephrir, I'm madly in love with you and always have been.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by T S O »

didn't want you anyway
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by T S O »

hey mastin

if you're a scumhunting god

why didn't ap flip town?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2904 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by T S O »

and let's be 100% clear here

ap did not flip town
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by T S O »

oh for god's sake quote it
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3030, Heartless wrote:I followed the train of thought to its destination.

I know this isn't a Phoenix Wright reference, but it's pretty close to it.

In post 3036, Heartless wrote:TSO is definitely playing more of a bystander role in this game than I'm used to.

TSO is playing bystander in all games recently; exams, you know?

In post 3056, Solar Wind wrote:It is also possible racists knew about each other.

Disagree.

And I've got meta of TSO-scum lurking, if you really need to see it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:22 am

Post by T S O »

:lol:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by T S O »

If Heartless was a scum faction, Metal Sonic would be Heartless. Let it be known to all:

those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Metal Sonic once cared so much he constructed a giant noose in his yard and hung facsimiles of people who had been lynched on them.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by T S O »

It's just until Friday, you lot can put up with me trolling for a few days.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

Solar Wind, can you explain the boon you get from hammering?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3232, Heartless wrote:
In post 3230, Metal Sonic wrote:Antihero pls gag me

I think Anti would have a hard time with that since you've already got F16's thumb in your mouth.

What do you think is scummy about my style? o_O

vote ms
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:34 am

Post by T S O »

page 138 made me want to gouge my eyeballs out
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

I think I want to change MS's title to "derp derp derp" since that's my reaction to every time he posts about his fucking dayvig.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

I'm requesting the word "AP" no longer exists also since I am utterly sick of mastin trying to justify being wrong. I thought I wouldn't be, but I so am.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3352, mastin2 wrote:(It is, after all, TSO's scumday. Bit rude to lynch him on it, no? :P)

I agree with this though!

Also:

In post 3420, Metal Sonic wrote:I shld dayvig before I get NKED tonight y/n?

derp derp derp

In post 3498, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3496, Cephrir wrote:I'll end up doing it eventually.

There are pros and cons to claiming now as opposed to just proving it.

prove what? your power?

we dont need proof of power we are interested in proof of alignment.

unless its a governor, triple voter, friendly neighbor (a hem), dayvig (please CC me) or the like

there is nothing cool

derp derp derp

In post 3525, Metal Sonic wrote:i mean

you wont be dying tonight

i am

im a godly dayvig

derp derp derp
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

No, you weren't waong, but you WERE wrong.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3570, Heartless wrote:But I haven't seen any direction to your argument so the purpose of this line of discussion seems to be antagonism for the sake of antagonism.

In this context, I can't come up with a town motivation for that.

You're completely right in the purpose of what I'm doing - you just need to search harder if you believe there's no town motivation in doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3577, TheWayItEnds wrote:TSO is scary how similarly we play this game sometimes.

I always thought the same!

In post 3579, Heartless wrote:
In post 3572, T S O wrote:
In post 3570, Heartless wrote:But I haven't seen any direction to your argument so the purpose of this line of discussion seems to be antagonism for the sake of antagonism.
In this context, I can't come up with a town motivation for that.

You're completely right in the purpose of what I'm doing - you just need to search harder if you believe there's no town motivation in doing so.

Trying to take mastin down a peg doesn't count.

Well, that's debatable.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3618 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:00 am

Post by T S O »

derp derp derp
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:35 am

Post by T S O »

derp derp der-
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3649, FourTrouble wrote:Pere was by far the most scummy in our neighborhood, so that flip doesn't surprise me.

So, if you thought Peregrine was scum, why didn't you push him once?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

So, Pere being scum didn't surprise you at all, but simultaneously you didn't actually think Pere was scum.

Like, I get that there's a tiny window of possibility of you being able to hold both beliefs together, but it seems an incredibly lazy and ambiguous stance, especially for you.

And the only mention of Pere in your ISO is you saying you don't want to lynch him - it feels like you didn't particularly support a wagon on him. And I don't see why you would oppose a Pere wagon if him flipping scum wouldn't surprise you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3658, The Mask wrote:
I sent some flowers to you, TSO & TWIE. Hope they don't die at your sight or else I will be voting you fellas! I think TSO or TWIE could will get my vote but need to know what Xombie has.

This post is rather ambiguous.

If you're thinking of voting us, that's a pretty shit idea.
If, however, you're dying to join the Allied Brigade of Capable Trolls, in which TWIE and I are the generals - you may join, but you'll be our grunt. Making food, washing dishes and so forth. If you recruit, you get to move up a rank. It's hierarchical, you see.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3661, Cephrir wrote:Did you just build a troll pyramid scheme?

I believe so. If you want in, talk to Mask. I'm too far above you right now to even know you exist.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by T S O »

If AP was silenced, it was only for 834 posts or so.

I do not see why scum would use a one-shot daypower 2000 posts in.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #130) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 am

Post by T S O »

I didn't get a hug, Mask. String me up.

Also, @Magua: second in your scumlist? really? ahead of people you have described as doing "literally nothing?"

MS, I'd ask you to explain your read on me, but I just know I'll vehemently disagree with it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (isolation #131) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:51 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, MS, you should vote me instead of Xombie. Might as well be brave and pick someone who's going to defend themselves.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #132) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3888, Xombie wrote:
In post 3886, T S O wrote:Actually, MS, you should vote me instead of Xombie. Might as well be brave and pick someone who's going to defend themselves.

What's there to defend?

The real point of this is that MS has been calling me scum for aeons but has never actually pushed me and I'd like that to happen.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3936 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:04 am

Post by T S O »

MS, have you actually defended yourself against ooba's post yet? As in, legitimately?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

Hey, Imperium, you've posted like 5 times as much as I and I'm still higher than you in the readslist hierarchy!

*flashes smug grin*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4080 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, MS, you should really be voting me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 am

Post by T S O »

If that gives him his Dayvig back, trying to decide who I'd like dead.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4083 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:56 am

Post by T S O »

It goes without saying it should be a consensus vig seeing as I am the only one in his scumreads list and there's still 0 reason for that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 am

Post by T S O »

Well, last time we consensus vigged, PV flipped scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3596, ooba wrote:MS, if you're going to use your dayvig(?) today - use it.

My candidates of choice: aceofspades, Pere, Rach in that order.

In post 3597, Cephrir wrote:ace and peregrine are both good shots. beast, td and skybird are also acceptable.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

I'll accept that it was your choice to shoot Peregrine over Ace, but you had been locked into that by your readslist... so if I was to give you credit for doing so I'd have to see were the reasons for your Peregrine scumread genuine.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:42 am

Post by T S O »

I think mastin's weird nonchalance to the shots is off.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:43 am

Post by T S O »

Like, ooba's just made a case on MS, you never really address that, MS then apparently shoots ooba while also not addressing it despite ooba not really being a common scumread, and your reaction is "oh, cool."

???
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #143) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:48 am

Post by T S O »

well thanks for admitting it at least
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:01 am

Post by T S O »

magua explain your goddamn scumread
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 am

Post by T S O »

I'm calling you a Racist too, but then again I am your #1 scumread forevah
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4340, theaceofspades wrote:i lied. I feel okay now

VOTE: beast

okay no this is the shittiest most opportunistic vote ever

In post 4370, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4285, Imperium wrote:Mastin - iirc you pride yourself on being able to read cephrir. What's your read there?
He's not truly the player in this game I pride myself for being able to read. (That'd be AP.)

*troll laugh*
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:23 am

Post by T S O »

can we kill ace today just for that
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by T S O »

ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4577, Imperium wrote:
In post 4570, T S O wrote:ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.

you're not even voting td?

...and your point is?

why waste my time?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Ankamius - yeah, I am. Not to a extremely large extent, but I'd be more than happy to help you push him etc.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4627 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by T S O »

Okayyy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4582, Imperium wrote:
Spoiler: Yesterday's wagon interaction on Peregrine
In post 2242, Imperium wrote:
Vote: Peregrine

In post 2248, T S O wrote:I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.

In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

pedit: my man this question is just fr you

In post 2246, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: peregrine

In post 2253, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

I'm not.

In post 2254, T S O wrote:I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.

In post 2255, Imperium wrote:nope!
let's lynch peregrine.

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear why you're not.

In post 2258, T S O wrote:Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.

In post 2259, Imperium wrote:yes.

In post 2260, T S O wrote:No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.

In post 2261, T S O wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 2263, Imperium wrote:i'll type up a town case when i have time.
why not compromise on a null read? TD isn't getting lynched today.

In post 2265, T S O wrote:
In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!

In post 2266, T S O wrote:Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.

In post 2271, T S O wrote:But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.

In post 2274, T S O wrote:Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.

In post 2279, T S O wrote:At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.

In post 2285, T S O wrote:Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.

In post 2286, Magua wrote:Not interested in the D1 lynch of anyone I consider to be lynchbait just because they do lynchbait things. That's what makes them lynchbait.

This includes both PeregrineV and TiphaineDeath.

In particular, I see nothing in TSO's that says TD-scum to me rather than TD-just-being-his-goddamn-normal-self. If anything, TD jumping his reads over like that makes me more likely to read him town because scum just wouldn't need to.

Do want to vote Imperium, though, for pre-emptive buddying, but this is past RVS so I won't even though I should.

In post 2287, T S O wrote:Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?

In post 2288, T S O wrote:I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.

In post 2289, Imperium wrote:TD is town and so we are not doing it. In addition, the case on him is bad.
Peregrine is ??? at BEST and so we are doing it. There is no case on him.

In post 2290, T S O wrote:*bashes head through screen*

What you will see if you click above is the interaction once Nacho started to try to push for a Peregrine lynch yesterday. (yes, he backed off, Peregrine pulled that same exact you should lynch me eventually to help town as a town beloved princess in cap com where Nacho and I were scum, we thought he was doing the same thing.)

But, as Nacho starts pushing Pere and Cephrir jumps on, TSO starts ramping up his lets lynch TD, what's the case on Pere. I included the Magua interaction because it's also twitch worthy for the reasoning. He considers Pere lynchbait so he doesn't want a lynch there BUT rachmarie is also lynchbait so I'm not sure why he considered her a fine lynch, so.

Anyway, didn't pick this up in Peregrine's iso but when TSO complained about trying and not getting a TD lynch, I didn't remember him even pushing TD so I looked and voila.

I think this makes him more likely scum. (I'd say definite scum, but in Once Upon a Winter's Night, I thought Beast could be scum for refusing to help me lynch scum Antihero on day one because he didn't like the case on him.)

Can you explain this post? I'm misinterpreting something here.

*interactions between TSO/Imperium quoted where TSO is against a Pere lynch because it's a complete shot in the dark*
"As we pushed Pere, TSO pushed TD."
"I didn't remember TSO pushing TD so I looked it up - turns out TSO did push TD!"
"And, therefore, TSO is scum."
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by T S O »

Like I have no idea how that post was not called out for the shoddiest of reasoning if I'm correct.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4631 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4612, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4570, T S O wrote:ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.
It only failed because YOU gave up too early.

In post 4613, Cephrir wrote:Which incidentally I have never known TSO to do~

Well, yeah, but I didn't really feel convinced TD was scum, like Triforce and amateur a while back. I still don't - if you look at my stances recently towards TD they're "would lynch, but not superscum".
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4635 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4585, Solar Wind wrote:TSO could easily be scum; I didn't like his buddying of AP or a lot of his other posts.

Did I even talk to AP this game? Like, I think I quoted one of his posts once agreeing with it.

I'm not sure if scum-TSO would derail a lynch on his buddy D1 though. He knew Peregrine was lurking and therefore that Peregrine is dead weight who will eventually flip. He's not going to think he can make it to endgame with PV. So, he'd be trying to look good for the flip and going out on a limb to derail it doesn't seem like the best move.

If he was townreading PV, it wouldn't have looked so bad. But he specifically called PV "null" and refused to lynch him which is classic wiki-scumtell behavior means he's either a) absolutely horrendous as scum, b) WIFOMing as scum so people like me would think what they are thinking or c) town.

I don't think (b) is that unlikely though.[/quote]

a) I would bet if I checked my record I'd win as scum 70% of the time - if you only count ones where my play directly let me down, I can think of maybe 2 in 2 years.

I am not a horrendously bad scum player.

b) is just fucking stupid - like you can literally justify anything saying that. "oh he led lynches on 4 scum, but he COULD be WIFOM'ing!!!". No. Take that bullshit somewhere else.

c) is true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4636 (isolation #156) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4585, Solar Wind wrote:TSO could easily be scum; I didn't like his buddying of AP or a lot of his other posts.

Did I even talk to AP this game? Like, I think I quoted one of his posts once agreeing with it.

In post 4585, Solar Wind wrote:I'm not sure if scum-TSO would derail a lynch on his buddy D1 though. He knew Peregrine was lurking and therefore that Peregrine is dead weight who will eventually flip. He's not going to think he can make it to endgame with PV. So, he'd be trying to look good for the flip and going out on a limb to derail it doesn't seem like the best move.

If he was townreading PV, it wouldn't have looked so bad. But he specifically called PV "null" and refused to lynch him which is classic wiki-scumtell behavior means he's either a) absolutely horrendous as scum, b) WIFOMing as scum so people like me would think what they are thinking or c) town.

I don't think (b) is that unlikely though.

a) I would bet if I checked my record I'd win as scum 70% of the time - if you only count ones where my play directly let me down, I can think of maybe 2 in 2 years.

I am not a horrendously bad scum player.

b) is just fucking stupid - like you can literally justify anything saying that. "oh he led lynches on 4 scum, but he COULD be WIFOM'ing!!!". No. Take that bullshit somewhere else.

c) is true.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4646 (isolation #157) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

The fact is Peregrine's wagon was complete bull. Peregrine's scumcase was ???, as I said. I am completely unapologetic for that.

In regards to being roleblocked - I didn't have that knowledge. It makes me look bad afterwards, I'll grant, but it's just an unfortunate set of coincidences.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #158) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

Can you honestly say you expected Peregrine to flip scum?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4660 (isolation #159) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2297, Imperium wrote:
In post 824, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 173, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 169, Metal Sonic wrote:i think you are f16

your tone is fishy

i think you are scum

VOTE: solar wind

If you're talking about the vezok question that wasn't F-16. That was me.

Most players actually ask my hydra who made a particular post before voting us.

If you don't sign your posts, then why does it matter which head made a post prior to be voted? Why should it matter to the voter, and why are you bringing it up as if it matters?

This is a useless question with an obvious answer: if the voter is voting a hydra because a particular head is scummy, of course it matters to the voter what posts belong to who.

In post 831, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 634, farside22 wrote:My neighborhood is pretty quiet.
If I had to pick one person in my neiborhood as scum it would be peregrine.

:mrgreen:

This is a lame reaction.

In post 892, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 880, ooba wrote:Piping into say I'm fine with everyone posting - nothing pinged my scumdar.

I really think lynching a lurker\low-poster would yield scum D1. Brantz is my pick. And not interested in lynching TD, Vezo or Mask in that list.

I like that.

Vote: Brantz

This is Peregrine's only push of the game. It has nothing to do with any posts that he's focused on during the entire game.

In post 2301, T S O wrote:So, Peregrine is being useless, gives an arguably lame reaction, and votes someone with no build-up. Nacho...

...no, sticking with my boy Tiphaine here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by T S O »

Actually, I remember coming BACK to Peregrine and YOUR slot being against it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2310, T S O wrote:Yeah, as I ISO people, I'm beginning to realise why you guys wanted Peregrine - there's no actual good lynch here bar MS, there are just null lynches and bad lynches.

I agree on mastin. I could do AP, I guess, but I can't say I'd be thaaat confident he'd flip scum. He could. But if we're going for a "could flip scum" then we're back to Peregrine again.

In post 2313, Imperium wrote:
In post 2310, T S O wrote:Yeah, as I ISO people, I'm beginning to realise why you guys wanted Peregrine - there's no actual good lynch here bar MS, there are just null lynches and bad lynches.

Peregrine's softclaim of his death bringing positive utility seems town to me.
I didn't catch it at all before.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4666 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4664, Imperium wrote:Yes, I know. I acknowledged that in my first post. Peregrine was a beloved princess in capcom which recently finished and he did that exact same thing. When nacho saw the soft claim, he checked with me to make sure it was the same and it was, hence he pulled back due to the claim.

Pedit to tso

I don't get it, why would Peregrine do this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (isolation #163) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 am

Post by T S O »

How come our neighbourhood's protection on Beast isn't seen as relevant yet mastin's doing the same to multiple people and it is?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4686 (isolation #164) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:44 am

Post by T S O »

I mean, if we're going on correctness of reads, I was somewhat right on AP and wrong on Pere, whereas mastin was wrong on AP and also wrong on Pere iirc.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (isolation #165) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by T S O »

Mastin, if people thought you were so good, why did AP get lynched despite you trying 100% for hours to stop it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #166) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

That would pretty heavily suggest that, no, people don't particularly put much stock in your opinions these days.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #167) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4708, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 4684, T S O wrote:How come our neighbourhood's protection on Beast isn't seen as relevant yet mastin's doing the same to multiple people and it is?

Also btw this is a bullshit question -- because in case you didn't notice, beast is on the chopping block while mastin's folks aren't.

I don't think you read what I posted right - if you did, you would not have responded with this, because it's arguing in favor of my point.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #168) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by T S O »

Stirring the shit pot is fine when one person continues to insist their shit smells like roses.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #169) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4724, TheWayItEnds wrote:The implication is that next time instead of making post 4700, dont.

<3
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (isolation #170) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4725, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 4721, T S O wrote:
In post 4708, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 4684, T S O wrote:How come our neighbourhood's protection on Beast isn't seen as relevant yet mastin's doing the same to multiple people and it is?

Also btw this is a bullshit question -- because in case you didn't notice, beast is on the chopping block while mastin's folks aren't.

I don't think you read what I posted right - if you did, you would not have responded with this, because it's arguing in favor of my point.

You're not making any sense. What's your point?

I'm complaining that my neighbourhood's vouching for Beast should protect him like mastin's vouching for ZZZX.
You're saying Beast is up for lynch and ZZZX etc. is not.
I'm saying I know that, that's why I'm complaining about it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #171) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by T S O »

"TSO wants Beast alive, he's not voting though, therefore for me TD > Beast."

???
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (isolation #172) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by T S O »

but like sure

VOTE: td
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #173) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by T S O »

Note to self: next time when I answer a question, quote the question and talk about completely unrelated stuff instead.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (isolation #174) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by T S O »

How exactly does me not voting make Beast less likely to be scum? I presume you're calling me scum here, therefore:

TSO-scum not voting TD-unknown alignment makes Beast more likely to be town ...?

explain.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (isolation #175) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by T S O »

derp derp derp
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #176) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by T S O »

Wait, weren't you meant to be "evaluating" your read on me? You know, since I've been in your #1 scumspot forever and you've yet to post a single shred of reasoning for that?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (isolation #177) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4741, farside22 wrote:
In post 4738, T S O wrote:How exactly does me not voting make Beast less likely to be scum? I presume you're calling me scum here, therefore:

TSO-scum not voting TD-unknown alignment makes Beast more likely to be town ...?

explain.

If you believed beast was town and didn't want him lynched would you try to push someone else to lynch?

Not really, this game is such a fuckfest I wouldn't have the motivation to do it. I'd just sit here and snark.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4797 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:07 am

Post by T S O »

god I'd love to hammer
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #179) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:07 am

Post by T S O »

can someone please fucking cop me tonight
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4808 (isolation #180) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 am

Post by T S O »

I'm presumably in the bucket for no real reason.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4809 (isolation #181) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:21 am

Post by T S O »

There are all these tetchy little fights between {SW, Imp} and {SW, Heart} etc. going on, yet one of the common denominators which never changes is the scumreading of me. Really? Like everyone who's pushing me is either doing it for
no
fucking reason {MS, Magua} or doing it for ...no fucking reason {EVERYONE ELSE}.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4810 (isolation #182) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4767, Imperium wrote:
In post 4738, T S O wrote:How exactly does me not voting make Beast less likely to be scum? I presume you're calling me scum here, therefore:

explain.

This does not match up with your post yesterday when you said to Ankamius that you guys tried to lynch TD and failed as if it were something you wanted.

But you hadn't voted him and hadn't pushed him since yesterday at deadline.

If you didn't have a scum read on TD then what was the purpose of the "we tried and failed" post?

Do you want me to take this post apart? I can do it, but today's the last day of my break and I don't feel like doing so.
And then you're wondering why we're not taking your word for Beast, but you're not actually trying to save him and pushing for the read you feel is more likely to be scum. Also, I posted some things yesterday that bugged me about TD but you didn't inquire about them or comment on them. Only Cephrir did, and I realize in part I'm being a bit secretive, but my neighborhood knows exactly the problem and they apparently don't think it means much as they just said it sounds like derp town. I was hoping someone would replace into bitmap's slot that was easily readable who would read the neighborhood and give me feedback there but :/

But what it boils down to is that you're not actively pushing an alternative if you're legitimately town reading beast and even are slightly scum reading TD.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4811 (isolation #183) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 am

Post by T S O »

Okay what the fuck
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (isolation #184) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4767, Imperium wrote:

explain.

This does not match up with your post yesterday when you said to Ankamius that you guys tried to lynch TD and failed as if it were something you wanted.

But you hadn't voted him and hadn't pushed him since yesterday at deadline.

If you didn't have a scum read on TD then what was the purpose of the "we tried and failed" post?

And then you're wondering why we're not taking your word for Beast, but you're not actually trying to save him and pushing for the read you feel is more likely to be scum. Also, I posted some things yesterday that bugged me about TD but you didn't inquire about them or comment on them. Only Cephrir did, and I realize in part I'm being a bit secretive, but my neighborhood knows exactly the problem and they apparently don't think it means much as they just said it sounds like derp town. I was hoping someone would replace into bitmap's slot that was easily readable who would read the neighborhood and give me feedback there but :/

But what it boils down to is that you're not actively pushing an alternative if you're legitimately town reading beast and even are slightly scum reading TD.

Do you want me to take this post apart? I can do it, but today's the last day of my break and I don't feel like doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (isolation #185) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:24 am

Post by T S O »

I agree 100% I'm being a useless fuck and have been utterly abjectly horrendous for this game, but it's just one of those games I feel literally 0 motivation towards. We'll probably end up winning it anyway.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4955 (isolation #186) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:50 am

Post by T S O »

off the road the people picking people picking people aparttt
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5183 (isolation #187) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 am

Post by T S O »

thought Monaco played well tonight.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5251 (isolation #188) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5206, Solar Wind wrote:I'm calling you scum because the alternative is to believe that you willingly had your balls removed, placed them in a jar and handed them to Tammy. I'd ask what she said when she took them but I doubt that's the case.

Okay this is pretty funny in a general way (not specifically to Ceph, but it's a great insult.) Props, Falcon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5297 (isolation #189) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:31 am

Post by T S O »

I am dancing on ffery's dead body
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5300 (isolation #190) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

I really feel people should stop pseudo-baiting Falcon - yes, Cephrir.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5302 (isolation #191) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

I guess you're right after all.

I always get these things wrong.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5305 (isolation #192) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5303, TheWayItEnds wrote:Its alright.

At least you still have me here to guide you.

Are we still recruiting? The line seems to have slowed to a trickle.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5306 (isolation #193) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by T S O »

I personally blame the advertisement team.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by T S O »

I thought it was a pretty simple post.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by T S O »

You think so? A pity.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (isolation #196) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by T S O »

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #197) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 am

Post by T S O »

oh hello
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (isolation #198) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:16 am

Post by T S O »

imagine me just

hammering
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (isolation #199) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 am

Post by T S O »

vote: ozgin
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”