SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:40 am

Post by FourTrouble »

Ooba is one of my strongest townreads; the Pere flip doesn't change that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3649, FourTrouble wrote:Pere was by far the most scummy in our neighborhood, so that flip doesn't surprise me.

So, if you thought Peregrine was scum, why didn't you push him once?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:51 am

Post by FourTrouble »

btw I checked the neighborhood, and Pere's posts there seem to be slightly at odds with what he said here. His first post says that House and Beast are scum; back and forth on Sonic; doesn't like Brantz; and no thoughts on Mastin/AP yet. He seems to really think House is scummy for some reason (never says this in the game thread). Later, he says vezok is town. D2 starts, he says he likes Heartless, and Magua looks town but it's a biased read.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:57 am

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 3651, T S O wrote:
In post 3649, FourTrouble wrote:Pere was by far the most scummy in our neighborhood, so that flip doesn't surprise me.

So, if you thought Peregrine was scum, why didn't you push him once?

If I thought Pere was scum, I would have pushed him.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3623, Cephrir wrote:I wonder if AP was silenced yesterday. That could explain why he went around posting everywhere else and seemingly ignored us. I'd think he'd have voted as a means of communication though.
Quite possible. (This, incidentally, is why I hate the silencer role with a passion. *grumble, grumble, stillbitteraboutinvitational15, gripe, gripe*.)

It also
exponentially
increases the chance of AP being a scumdriven wagon.
Why?

Simple.

Because if the scum silenced AP, then they knew HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, thus, a mislynch on him would be possible,
especially
to those pointing out his activity elsewhere on the site.

Vindication tastes so sweet.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3637, Skybird wrote:UNVOTE:
Wow. Looking at other people to lynch now.
How about you?
My academy.
Agnigi
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I'm considering Skybird.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3654, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3623, Cephrir wrote:I wonder if AP was silenced yesterday. That could explain why he went around posting everywhere else and seemingly ignored us. I'd think he'd have voted as a means of communication though.
Quite possible. (This, incidentally, is why I hate the silencer role with a passion. *grumble, grumble, stillbitteraboutinvitational15, gripe, gripe*.)

It also
exponentially
increases the chance of AP being a scumdriven wagon.
Why?

Simple.

Because if the scum silenced AP, then they knew HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF, thus, a mislynch on him would be possible,
especially
to those pointing out his activity elsewhere on the site.

Vindication tastes so sweet.

:neutral:
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by The Mask »

unvote

Sonic I said I loved you, how could you even consider??? :(

I sent some flowers to you, TSO & TWIE. Hope they don't die at your sight or else I will be voting you fellas!

@Xombie, it's quiet but why would my neighborhood have a scum in it? It's nice having a friend to share hugs with and I'm scared of being alone.

In light of PV flipping princess, I'm not trusting Imp's "conftown softclaim". I think TSO or TWIE could will get my vote but need to know what Xombie has.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

So, Pere being scum didn't surprise you at all, but simultaneously you didn't actually think Pere was scum.

Like, I get that there's a tiny window of possibility of you being able to hold both beliefs together, but it seems an incredibly lazy and ambiguous stance, especially for you.

And the only mention of Pere in your ISO is you saying you don't want to lynch him - it feels like you didn't particularly support a wagon on him. And I don't see why you would oppose a Pere wagon if him flipping scum wouldn't surprise you.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3658, The Mask wrote:
I sent some flowers to you, TSO & TWIE. Hope they don't die at your sight or else I will be voting you fellas! I think TSO or TWIE could will get my vote but need to know what Xombie has.

This post is rather ambiguous.

If you're thinking of voting us, that's a pretty shit idea.
If, however, you're dying to join the Allied Brigade of Capable Trolls, in which TWIE and I are the generals - you may join, but you'll be our grunt. Making food, washing dishes and so forth. If you recruit, you get to move up a rank. It's hierarchical, you see.
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Did you just build a troll pyramid scheme?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3655, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3637, Skybird wrote:UNVOTE:
Wow. Looking at other people to lynch now.
How about you?

I'm town Mastin. So no, not going to self-vote.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3661, Cephrir wrote:Did you just build a troll pyramid scheme?

I believe so. If you want in, talk to Mask. I'm too far above you right now to even know you exist.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by T S O »

If AP was silenced, it was only for 834 posts or so.

I do not see why scum would use a one-shot daypower 2000 posts in.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 3660, T S O wrote:

This post is rather ambiguous.

If you're thinking of voting us, that's a pretty shit idea.
If, however, you're dying to join the Allied Brigade of Capable Trolls, in which TWIE and I are the generals - you may join, but you'll be our grunt. Making food, washing dishes and so forth. If you recruit, you get to move up a rank. It's hierarchical, you see.

I endorse this product or service.

We dont like to call it that.

In post 3663, T S O wrote:

I believe so. If you want in, talk to Mask. I'm too far above you right now to even know you exist.

Except when it comes time to pay dues.

Your dues are an integral part of what helps this brigade do so much good for so many people.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2854, dramonic wrote:AngryPidgeon (11): theaceofspades, Magua, ooba, Vezokpiraka, Rachmarie, Ankamius, TSO, Skybird, Heartless, Imperium, The Mask
beastcharizard (5): The Mask, Solar Wind, FourTrouble, Xombie, Cephrir
Theaceofspades (2): AngryPidgeon, ZZZX
RachMarie (2): PeregrineV, Farside22
FourTrouble (2): Aeronaut
Cephrir (1): TiphaineDeath
Imperium (1): Mastin2
Skybird (0): beastcharizard
Let's take a look at the reasons to be on the wagon, 'kay?

Spoiler: Theace
In post 1082, theaceofspades wrote:And i'm really not a fan of AP right now (sorry friend. i like you)
In post 1114, theaceofspades wrote:idk what "you have people talking about AP " but for me it was mostly about 1058. Plus i totally disagree with his reads on farside and MS. And i don't really see how he could have those opinions
Elaborated upon here:
In post 1280, theaceofspades wrote:Because i don't see MS as scum at all. He's among my strongest townreads. And a scumread on him is a reach imo. Sometimes when i disagree, i can understand why someone would think something, even if i don't. IN this case, i don't see how he could even entertain MS being scum when he looks so town to me. The same true of farside. "taking it out" idk what that means. You either want my read or don't.
1058 bothers me because swearing suddenly, calling yourself a mislynch and not addressing a read on yourself other than to say it's bad together don't seem townie.

I'll do this now. Cause i thought I already did
VOTE: AP
...With the vote.
In post 1568, theaceofspades wrote:I'm not going to unvote AP. Because i don't really have much of a scumread on anyone else.
Side-note, ace is looking awful lurky with this iso. And I'm putting this outside the spoiler to emphasize it:
In post 2420, theaceofspades wrote:you guys post too much. on page 89. Would vote mastin or beast or stay on AP now.
Will read isos
for reasons
once i finish the thread.
:igmeou:
Read that statement again for a sec and tell me what you're seeing in it. 'Cause to me, unless I'm crazy, that's looking for evidence to fit the read.
Spoiler: Ace, resumed
In post 2573, theaceofspades wrote:i'm here. what's cracking? i'd still lynch mastin
In post 2576, theaceofspades wrote:and AP too.
Elaborated on later, here:
In post 2584, theaceofspades wrote:mastin for the following reasons.
I'm starting to always scumread unprompted insistent townclaim. It's starting to bother me because i dont see from town very often. His naked vote on me. The repeated "i have no investment in content or this game" all of these things give me scumvibes. I've gotten bored with AP because he hasnt posted. But what i said at the time still holds true. So i'm still down with lynching him.
That's literally it. In fact, that's literally the entirety of ace's contributions to the game, aside from:

-Claiming doublevoter, unprompted,
-Scumreading me,
-Townreading MS (I think), FourTrouble, Vezok, Bitmap, Rach (see below), House, Imperium, and Solar Wind,
-Interacting with Rach,
-Telling Blonde not to do something,
-And defending Ankamius.

This is literally the only things he's done. If not for his claim, I'd see him as definite scum. With the claim, he's still hovering around the scum pile somewhere.

Magua:
Explicitly to achieve a deadline lynch; no suspicion attached. (Town.)

Spoiler: ooba
In post 417, ooba wrote:
Townish

1. Angrypidgeon - I hope he's town. Like his tone. Also not sure where he's going with the house push - but not sure if scum would choose to push that avenue right now. High level scum players might - so I'm not sure.
In post 1203, ooba wrote:Also, the fact that we're opposed on some critical reads {TD, Brantz, AP} on scum\town ping my scumdar.
Unvote. Vote: FourTrouble
This is in reference to FourTrouble having AP as a scumread, so ooba's still townreading AP at this point.
In post 1593, ooba wrote:Mild town for reasons:
- AP (Just the various positions taken - but paranoid about this slot - since he could very easily be part of the scum group below - Pere\him probably not scum together based on above post)
Scum group I can see: {Rach, FT, Cephrir, ZZZX or Pere}
Unvote. Vote: Rach
Still town, aside from paranoia.
In post 1854, ooba wrote:
In post 1850, Solar Wind wrote:Ooba, you are voting my strongest townread in the game: one who I'll never consider lynching. Me and FT played together offsite for years and know each other probably better than we know anyone on mafiascum. Where we played, deadline was around 48-72 hours. When playing with normal two-week deadlines on mafiascum, people who haven't played here a lot get impatient and burned out. FT flaked from the last two games we hydra'd together. I'm unsurprised that he disappeared as the game dragged on and on for three weeks now. It fits with his play and isn't scummy for him.
Fine - I will sheep you on this. I think this is common ground for both of us:
Unvote. Vote: AngryPidgeon.
Yet here, he votes AP. If it were simple sheeping, that'd be one thing, but he claims it's common ground. :shifty:
Why the reversal?

In ooba's credit, he did move off of AP (unlike Ace), and onto Rach, but moved back on, and justifies it here:
In post 2451, ooba wrote:
In post 2439, Solar Wind wrote:UNVOTE:
Sorry guys. Both heads have serious reservations about this wagon and we're reconsidering. I just don't feel the scumvibes from AP overall at this point. Ffery feels the same way.
Even I have reservations against AP, but at some point you got to compromise\choose. Apart from a very few slots {FT, Pere, ZZZX} - most slots have done something that's given me a brief town ping at times.
The reason you're pushing heartless is bad. They've barely been in the game. Even otherwise, I'm leaning town on that slot. I thought Vyse-scum wouldn't have been as useless as he was - and if Vyse scum actually went the 'Oh - I'm going to post notes.' followed by 'Sorry. Don't have time' - that's a very dick move to his replacement.
...Where he, incidentally, is trying to convince the very person he was originally sheeping.
In post 2463, ooba wrote:But I'm with you when you say AP might be a bad lynch. His BP claim + posting all seemed to have a town vibe.
Maybe going after one of the lurkers is the best strategy like you mention - but you might be barking up the wrong tree with heartless.
Others:
- I thought scum-beast would have been more active - but I don't like how he's hiding behind a role ('Oh I'm voteless - I cannot be scum'). Still would lean town.
- I'm not sure about ace's wagon stalling - is it because town correctly read him as town? Or did his buddies decide it could be avoided? I would still say town.
- Pere, ZZZX could be scum
- Aeroloft could be scum
- Skybird leaning more town than scum. Similar to 'The Mask'
This one I'm putting out of the spoiler.
Hey.
Hey, FourTrouble.
(It was you, right?)

Know that thing you accused me of doing?
Of saying AP was a bad lynch yet doing nothing to stop it?

This? THIS is a player ACTUALLY doing that. His only other AP post is this,
In post 2728, ooba wrote:It doesn't take a genius to figure out that AP most probably will flip town. But fuck it if I'm going to start D2 at the same place with Solar Wind dead.
...But in his credit?
He does call Ace out on the whole lurking-until-wagon-dies-down-and-suddenly-reappearing-near-deadline thing.

Overall impression on ooba is...extremely mixed. Vaguely scummy, but less so than ace by a significant margin.

Spoiler: Vezok
In post 1099, vezokpiraka wrote:AP is town. I'm glad he came back.
I haven't been able to get a read on Vezok; he's been null. But overall, I'd lean more town than not; I like the stuff he's doing here. Especially this:
In post 1103, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1100, Solar Wind wrote:[-snip-]
So we shouldn't read AP as town because all he did may be faked? Then how can we read AP?
His vote on AP was, rather implicitly, deadline.
There's not much there, but overall, nulltown.

On Rach, I'll just say that yes, I'm scumreading her, I don't like her interactions with ANY of the other players, and it just doesn't feel town.
In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:Still sorting out Due to harder for me to sort, or lack of presence
PeregrineV conf bias/not much to go on
Angrypidgeon This bothers me I want a better read on him bah I know he was V/LA waiting to see if he catches up and starts doing the flamboyance of his normal towny self
And then a vote on AP near deadline. That's really it.

I'll also start out by saying that I'm really not liking Ankamius, either. The Rach read, the Imperium read, lots of stuff. There's this, though,
Spoiler: Ankamius
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6567045#p6567045]post 1542[/url], Ankamius wrote:Town:
Imperium
RachMarie
T S O
Conflicted (or just weak read either way):
AngryPidgeon (town)
Ooba (town)
Skybird (scum)
TiphaineDeath (town)

Scum:
Aeronaut
PeregrineV

Unsorted:
Theaceofspades
Yes, ace is still in my unsorted list because I couldn't get anything from his posts.
...I feel this is going to be super-important with an extra flip or two but can't be of much use right now.

In post 2368, Ankamius wrote:Is there an abridged version of the AP case? Assume I haven't played with AP before (false, but the two games wee played together don't count much
Asks about AP.
In post 2522, Ankamius wrote:
AngryPidgeon
(5): theaceofspades,
Magua
Imperium
ooba
Vezokpiraka
Rachmarie

Theaceofspades (3):
AngryPidgeon
xombie
ZZZX

beastcharizard
(3):
Skybird
Cephrir
The Mask

RachMarie
(2):
PeregrineV
Farside22

TiphaineDeath
(2):
Mastin2
TSO

Cephrir
(2):
TiphaineDeath
FourTrouble

FourTrouble
(2):
Aeronaut

Skybird
(0):
beastcharizard
First thought is that I'm clearly very wrong about a bunch of people. The biggest wagon is on a townread, but it's also fueled by most of my strong town reads. Considering that two of my biggest scumreads are on the one read that isn't town, that nudges towards town too. Virtually all my nullscum reads are voting the last nullscum read, which already says to me that at least half of them are town.
I'm not touching ace. AngryPidgeon is a lower townread with that wagon and the rest of the wagon is awful. I'm also not touching RachMarie. I still remember how I got to that read in the first place and I don't believe there's a high chance of me being wrong on her alignment this game.
All the orange names are iffy. There's something very much fucked about my reads on the orange group and I'd rather figure that out for myself before testing to see if they're true, but I'd be fine with offing one of them now if it became the predominant choice since it would help focus my reads on them overall in the right direction.
I'll refocus my reads once we have a flip, but right now here's what I'm thinking of:
{Beastcharizard, Cephrir, SkyBird, The Mask} <- at least half town. All of these reads have to be refined a bit.
{Magua, Imperium, Vezokpiraka, RachMarie} <- If AngryPidgeon is town, I'm likely wrong on at least one of them. If AngryPidgeon is scum, then I'm likely not going to revisit any of them for a long time.
{Aeronaut, Mastin2, PeregrineV, Xombie, ZZZX} <- I'm confident I'm starting to head towards the right direction, at least. I'd be completely happy to focus here tomorrow.
{theaceofspades} <- If AngryPidgeon flips town, he's more town.
VOTE: AngryPidgeon
This, this, I absolutely, absolutely HATED.
So overall impression: not impressed, but I want to give him a couple of days, because with a couple of additional flips, it'll be much easier to read him.

I don't really feel like sorting TSO today, and want to leave him for tomorrow. Relevant points are that he didn't like PV as a lynch, but was doing so in a manner I can easily see from town, and that he voted AP basically to get a lynch in.

Then we come to Skybird. #1 scumread for me right now. ("Not Imperium?" No, not Imperium. Imperium's not a townread, and is still lingering near the scumpile, but Nacho DID reach out to me so I'm giving the read some extra time.) I absolutely hate Skybird's interactions with other players. Skybird's suspicions also don't match up that well to words. Also,
In post 2264, Skybird wrote:Man this thread is moving fast. I could agree to a ZZZX lynch. PV feels more town to me than scum. That's based on the last game we were in together. He sounds like he did in that game and he was town.
^Just saying.
Spoiler: Skybird
In post 2019, Skybird wrote:I want to add TSO and AP to my town list. These are both gut feelings after reading their ISO's.
AP is town. Reinforced here:
In post 2038, Skybird wrote:AP and TSO give me slight town vibes when I read their ISOs. As I mentioned in 2019, this is more a gut read than anything else.
In post 2547, Skybird wrote:Because I want to see us lynch someone, I'm going to move my vote.
VOTE: AP
And not a lick of a mention of feelings about AP. Just "we're gonna lynch him".

The others will have to wait.
But you get the idea.
Brief summary of them, though, Heartless is town and did it to get a lynch; Mask is probably town, Imperium see Skybird bit.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nice shot ms.
I'm reviewing pere's post to get clues who to take off as scum with him.
Based on something's I noted.

Pere followed ooba, vezo, conversed with solar and heartless.
Also these votes

In post 1591, PeregrineV wrote:Tired so going to bed now, but biggest wagon + less posts than me=

Vote: AceofSpades

In post 2069, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: RachMarie

Counterwagon ho!!

Along with ms.

Never said anything in this thread about imp (will check pt next)
Taking td off

The vote from ace to rach is meh to me.
Reading pt next.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Heartless »

Counterwagon ho!!

yeah, farside now that you bring this up, this

... does the opposite of implicate rachmarie

i don't know what the word i'm looking for is (an antonym of "implicate") since i'm kind of stupid, but you get the point.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3668, Heartless wrote:

Counterwagon ho!!

yeah, farside now that you bring this up, this

... does the opposite of implicate rachmarie

i don't know what the word i'm looking for is (an antonym of "implicate") since i'm kind of stupid, but you get the point.

Well reading the pt he had rach as null so the vote is odd. He soft defends her in the pt.
I'm not 100% sure where to put that.

Also sure house (I think magua replaced this spot) is not aligned with Pere at all.

I don't know why Pere has a town read on beast.

Weird comment towards anka in the pt. Pretty sure based on the convo anka is not aligned with Pere.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

welp, onward and backward then, VOTE: bitmap
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

Happy hour is the bestest.

Sadface that Mastin ignored Nacho.

But Pere was scum so woop woop.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 3647, Xombie wrote:
In post 3478, Imperium wrote:Mastin - I am asking because there's a chance he actually targetted us. If brambles is related to yiu then he's probably telling the truth. If not, he's lying.

I'm not 100% on this, but I
think
it comes from targetting either you or Solar.

Unless maybe you or Solar targetted TD.

If neither of you targetted TD, I think you're right.

I hope that makes sense because I suck at subtle.

We definitely didn't target TD, can't speak for Solar Wind.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Imperium »

It's so nice that Mastin is willing to answer that question so we can determine if someone is lying. Much pro-town much wow.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

We didn't target TD either.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”