SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:50 am

Post by ZZZX »

Unable to post the promised read list. Sorry
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1720, Solar Wind wrote:Play in real time now?

I dunno if you're my strongest scumread. But, you scare the fuck out of me when your iso feels so laid back.
Laid back? That's a scum tell for me? That would be news to me. If anything I think playing scum against this player list would make me nervous :p because if anyone can catch me it's you and mastin.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1750, ZZZX wrote:Unable to post the promised read list. Sorry

Why? When will you be ready?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm glad I might not be the top of your list at least. I really am not about that life. I'm getting a bit sick of never being trusted anymore and fighting reads from big players. It sucks the fun out. Even though I recognize it's smart because it's not like I'm an asset to town anyway. That doesn't really change how it affects me.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

TD, could you at least pretend to respond to me, btw? I know you're scum but if you ignore requests to back up your remarks everyone else will figure it out too. I will start quoting them every time you post if I have to.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1751, Cephrir wrote:

I dunno if you're my strongest scumread. But, you scare the fuck out of me when your iso feels so laid back.
Laid back? That's a scum tell for me? That would be news to me. If anything I think playing scum against this player list would make me nervous :p because if anyone can catch me it's you and mastin.

laid back is a thumbnail sketch. When you're scum you look more comfortable and confident. When you're town, IME you are more earnest-looking, or you're apathetic. It's a meshing of both sometimes.

This game, your demeanor and stance feel more like your scum games. I'm still kinda trying to figure out how your play in Serum and Steel compares, and I'm wondering if like in that game, if I'd been reading your early posts without "Cephrir" attached to them, how I"d feel about your contribution.

The sudden deflation and fatalism doesn't feel organic, but maybe because real life.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1729, Imperium wrote:
Vote: mastin2

Your interaction with AP is fake.

I think it's much too early to call this. I don't think I'll want to lynch mastin day 1 ever, because she's so useful to keep around if town.

In post 1728, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1721, vezokpiraka wrote:Cephrir is not scum. He's being pushed by scum as cw to ace.

I told Ffery in our hydra PT that this was exactly what I wanted to do. Except we're town.

Please don't make posts like this. It's not good for me.

In post 1731, Imperium wrote:You wanted it to come across that way, yeah.

Grump grump grump.

In post 1737, Imperium wrote:I'm not blind. There are admittedly two things you'd be doing incredibly right if you were scum.

This is a lot of the reason I hate playing with neighborhoods. I want to judge things for myself. I really don't care for the mindset many players have of "I'm not telling anyone about my super secret tells because meta in future games." That's not really playing to your win condition in this game, and it frustrates me.

In post 1743, farside22 wrote:
In post 1721, vezokpiraka wrote:Cephrir is not scum. He's being pushed by scum as cw to ace.

I agree with this.

I also asked for a case from people.

If need be I will have a case on a few others but so far I feel lazy/tired.

I I am starting to wonder if this might be true, but I only see a couple people pushing me who aren't SW/Imp. Certainly those other people could be scum (one of them is certainly!) I suppose.

In post 1746, RachMarie wrote:[read list]

Why is Ooba town?

Also I think you forgot a couple people (I notice TD is missing and I don't think everyone else adds up to the right number but I didn't really check)

In post 1755, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1751, Cephrir wrote:

laid back is a thumbnail sketch. When you're scum you look more comfortable and confident. When you're town, IME you are more earnest-looking, or you're apathetic. It's a meshing of both sometimes.

This game, your demeanor and stance feel more like your scum games. I'm still kinda trying to figure out how your play in Serum and Steel compares, and I'm wondering if like in that game, if I'd been reading your early posts without "Cephrir" attached to them, how I"d feel about your contribution.

The sudden deflation and fatalism doesn't feel organic, but maybe because real life.

I can do that I guess. We know how hyper aware I am of the confidence issue though. I could go on about all the psychological little things I think might explain some/all of this, but I don't think anyone is interested and I really don't enjoy babbling about my meta. I'll do it if you really want me to, but you probably don't and it feels narcissistic.

I was having a bit of an angst attack yesterday about several other things at once. I'm better now.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm not going to be apathetic this game, by the way. It's my only game right now and I like my role.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1756, Cephrir wrote:I can do that I guess.

This meant "agree with".
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I don't know what "I can do that I guess" refers to.

p-edit ah. ok.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Solar Wind »

What do you think about AP?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1735, mastin2 wrote:
Also, get Nacho in here, Tammy. I know it's you because Nacho'd know better than this. :P

Why did you immediately dismiss Tammy when she called you scum?

In post 1732, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1731, Imperium wrote:You wanted it to come across that way, yeah.
Trust me.
Scumhunting god.

I need no interaction with AP.

Don't scumhunting gods usually not toss games to ETL in LyLo?
Please stop trying to use this as a defence, or even an explanation - it impresses raw newbies and no-one else.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1760, Solar Wind wrote:What do you think about AP?

I currently have him as barely a townread. I think I'll want to go over him though before too long (perhaps day 2), because I have the utmost respect for his ability to sound really town. I wouldn't mind discussing what to look for with him with someone who feels they're good at it, as I have almost zero experience with town AP.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

I feel similarly about Mastin, except that I have a little belief in my own ability to read her once she gets more engaged, which I would like to see happening.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1762, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1760, Solar Wind wrote:What do you think about AP?

I currently have him as barely a townread. I think I'll want to go over him though before too long (perhaps day 2), because I have the utmost respect for his ability to sound really town. I wouldn't mind discussing what to look for with him with someone who feels they're good at it, as I have almost zero experience with town AP.

I reread the four most recent completed games he and I played this weekend (excepting Tales of You for now because fuck that game, and f-16 has it practically memorized anyway). 3 town and 1 scum. Prior to those 3 town games, every game we'd played, he was scum. What I'm left with is that he's not really playing like any of them here.

When I think about his contribution here I start to worry about scum-AP. When I go back and read his actual posts, I see glimmers of town.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Solar Wind »

Do you have much game experience with TD?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 16: V/LA til deadline OP.

Theaceofspades (7): AngryPidgeon, Farside22, vezokpiraka, mastin2, xombie, PeregrineV, Rachmarie
TiphaineDeath (2): FourTrouble, Cephrir
FourTrouble (1): The Mask, House
AngryPidgeon (1): theaceofspades
Rachmarie (1): Ooba
Cephrir (1): TiphaineDeath
Mastin2 (1): Imperium
House (0): beastcharizard

Not voting: ZZZX, Solar Wind, VysePresident, TSO, Ankamius, Aeronaut, skybird

Reminder that it's 12 to lynch and not 13.

Deadline 4 days and 10 hours!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

Right. When I read AP's posts they feel town, but when I try to remember what they said later I tend to draw a blank. That's interesting, though? I would ask Mastin to talk about it, but I imagine she'll say something like, "Bluntly. He's just
town
." which while perhaps accurate, does not really help me :P

I have played one game with TD. Both town. We mislynched him, but he's way scummier here. That was also the most apathetic town game I've played in recent memory.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I've played 3 games with him, but none of them are recent. His scum game was the oldest one and it ended over a year ago. In that game he was a lurkfuck on day 1, and he tunneled Metal Sonic most of the game. It was multiball, so his scumhunting MS could have been genuine, though MS was town.

I have a light townread there.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:41 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Deadline is in 4 days.

More votes on ace please. Classic scum caving under pressure.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

Does whatever the fuck this is line up with those town games?

In post 1525, TiphaineDeath wrote:Tell me, cephrir my friend, in what sane universe are me and AOS both possibly scum?

^I don't even know what to call this

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

^Overstated certainty on a moonlogic case

In post 1716, TiphaineDeath wrote:My points are completely valid cephrir, so ima go with option two.

^Ignoring my rebuttal, not trying to push me in a remotely effective manner
Bartleby the Scrivener
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Solar Wind »

These are F-16 reads. Ffery agrees with most of them except the read strength is different. AngryPidgeon is a major point of disagreement among a few other minor ones. I'll post on Cephrir in a separate post.

TOWN (Strongest -> Weakest)
:

1) FourTrouble
- Strongest townread for me and it is partly meta-based as I think he's playing beyond the level he's capable of as scum. The points against him I've read so far (one-liners, questions going nowhere) are all stuff that's either the core of his towngame or being misinterpreted.

2) Imperium
- Would be surprised if they are scum here. Mostly based on Tammy's scumhunting early game matching her towngame. No one seems to disagree so I'm not going to elaborate much on this.

3) Ooba
- His Xombie read in resonated as did his readslist in . I really, really like the sequence of and where he expresses townreads on TD for his entrance; and Imperium for Tammy's suspicion of us. This might seem counter-intuitive but what I've noticed about Ooba is that he tends to strongly townread players that defy the status quo. In FF10, he immediately townread me, in part due to our suspicion of Dainn who was a near universal townread at the time. He also had suspicions of universal townread Seelie Seraph later on in the game. All this points to a player that is incredibly paranoid. His mindset feels like he instinctually gets paranoid and is critical of universal townreads. It then flows from there that he has strong townreads on people who doubt these universal townreads and challenge the status quo and legitimize his paranoia. Not having seen Ooba as scum, I don't know to what extent he can fake it, but the TD/Imperium townreads felt incredibly natural and I would expect town-Ooba to react pretty much EXACTLY the way he reacted.

4) RachMarie
- Rach's initial aggression against the hydras felt genuine. Also thought the paranoia of Bitmap in felt town especially given her earlier stance that Bitmap is good as scum. Her asking whether people think it is multiball in felt less likely to come from scum as is the callout to Mastin to vote her despite us and Imperium townreading her which almost felt like a dare. Her overall generally demeanor feels overwhelmingly town and she drives the game forward at several points probing into people's reasoning for their reads and shepherding the non-voters into consolidating a wagon to avoid a deadline lynch. I have no idea why it matters that she confused Mastin with Bitmap. It doesn't take away from my townread in the slightest.

5) Ankamius
- While I hate his entrance and lazy posts of nothing, the way he dropped the Nacho-tell in after his initial scumread on Imperium felt incredibly understated and genuine and I loved the follow-up in . His list of reads in feel pretty damn town and his reads on us, Imperium, Rach, and Mastin show a lot of scumhunting depth and I absolutely loved the effort he put into refining his reads in by ISOing his unsorted list and I think it way less likely for scum to be as pro-active since he wasn't under any pressure to do it at all.

6) Skybird
- Although I disliked Brantz's as most of his reads are incredibly wishy-washy, I could chalk it down to it being early game and his "
My brain wants to scum read everyone who said they aren't going to read any of the discussion from the confirmation stage, but there are a lot of them so I don't think its actually a tell.
resonated as it matched my thoughts exactly. I can easily follow his thoughts on TiphaineDeath picking the most townread people in the room and scumreading them and his vote on Vezok in makes sense given his previous stances. The rest of his posts up until his replace out felt like he was genuinely trying to keep up and follow leads and actually replacing out shows that it wasn't scum lurking it out. Skybird's entrance was tonally aggressive and felt town and the way she's looking at interactions between Metal Sonic, Beast, and TheAceOfSpades and her probing them further felt genuine. Overall, fairly certain this slot is town.

7) Bitmap
- His early townread on us was well thought out and I liked the explanations he gave in the neighborhood. I felt the softclaiming about being a possible vig in was more likely to come from town than scum. And his choice of taking Metal Sonic out of the game made sense considering he had focused most of the day on trying to sort Metal. I'm ambivalent on whether it is optimal town strategy but it feels genuine enough. Ffery has a much stronger meta-informed townread here.

8) Vezokpiraka
- Not sure where the universal townreads on Vezok are coming from but I do have a moderately strong townread here primarily based on his tone in , , and and the scumhunting off his wagon felt genuine, as well as his "
I've read the thread, I saw nothing worthwhile.
" While I disagree with his reasons for townreading Rach in , I feel that scum would be less likely to stretch for townreads on lynchbait and his conviction felt genuine, as well as his subsequent attempts to show Mastin that Rach is town. His case on Brantz in was actually very well thought out. I didn't like that he was a bit too sure about Rach though and it felt like he would already townread her regardless of how she responded to him.

9) iHouse
- iHouse's ISO is a huge mess and in general I find it pretty hard to follow a logical train of thought but House's fluid, impressionable nature does make sense with my limited experience of his towngame. A few key towntells are his immediate vengeful claim in as I can't see scum-him claiming a role that is optimal for town to lynch at some point. His indignance with TSO scumreading him and his Mastin push also feels natural despite it not being very accurate. His FT push in comes across as very, very town as well and it feels like he genuinely thought he caught scum.

10) TiphaineDeath
- While his early posts felt ridiculously fake and even his later posts feel somewhat over the top, the way he pursues scumreads with confidence that he's right feels town such as in . I also liked how he used the neighborhood to develop his reads further on us and Imperium. His initial push on my Ank read is something I can plausibly see coming from town. His overall ISO comes across as incredibly jumpy and all over the place which actually explains FT's case on him quite well. His flip-flop on us, Imperium, Ceph, and FT are all whimsical and his memory in general seems to be short term. For instance, calling Ceph town in to voting him in , and abandoning his FT scumread for seemingly no reason. So, I disagree with FT on his Ace vote being scummy after he chained Mantis and AP together as it feels like impulsive jumping around.

11) Metal Sonic
- Both gambits (the clear on us as well as the guilty on Xombie) felt pro-active and there's been a lot of genuine scumhunting right out the gate. Metal Sonic's confidence in sorting players also felt far more aggressive than the latest scumgame I've played with him in. There were some logical gaps such as the quick Imperium townread after expressing paranoia but it doesn't feel fake. Not a huge fan of his scattershot voting on Vezok, TSO, and suspicion of Bitmap but the overall sorting and questioning is a far cry from his scumgame.

12) Xombie
- Looking back, Xombie's reaction to the daycop does feel genuine and I can reasonably see town feeling threatened by a guilty on them and staying on guard, and I doubt his theory that Imperium were helping MS comes from scum. While I initially disliked his entrance, I don't find it as scummy on a re-read and I like most of his later posts where he develops and refines his townreads such as in , , and .

13) Farside22
- Her early posts were pro-active and drove the game forward and her scumreads feel farily organic. Examples include the read on Xombie in , and the way she pushed TheAceOfSpades. I also liked her entrance into the game and I agreed with Ffery that she was picking up on Nacho's early trolling mood. As for AP's case, I can't see why not having townreads is scummy at all. Scum know who the universal townreads are, who they can't lynch, and who they would normally read as town and it is not hard to pretend to nail down some townreads so they whole line of reasoning feels like a stretch. I'm conflicted on Farside's paranoia of Imperium as it came right after Imperium accused us but I also thought the later wariness in post felt genuine. While I'm not a huge fan of her case on Ace in , the way she's pushing it felt reasonably town. Overall, less sure than I should be based on the content but I decently strong townread.

14) Aeronaut
- Blonde's posting leaves a lot to be desired but didn't feel scum motivated overall. His "
Oh and if it becomes necessary, I can prove I'm town
in is an assertion overwhelmingly more likely to come from town. His convoluted method for suspecting Mastin and soft claiming felt very genuine in light of this. Not a fan of Aeronaut's entrance and his insisting that Metal Sonic was lying scum which felt over-the-top but subsequent explanations feel like he actually believes it.

15) TheAceOfSpades
- While he has a low content ISO, I can follow his reads fairly well. I think the suspicion of AP for not wanting to get mislynched among other stuff makes sense from someone unfamiliar with his play. I understand all the rest of his townreads besides Vezok who he seems to have additional information on. Perhaps he and others have caught a crumb which makes them read Vezok as strongly town. I liked his response to TD in . My only concern seems to be that he's a bit too enthusiastic about townreading players whose reads he agrees with and scumreading those he disagrees with. I'll have to check if this is a meta trend for him. But I overall felt that his posts were genuine and didn't feel manipulative or fake.

16) ZZZX
- While the vast majority of his posts are filler and promises to catch up, I don't think that's alignment indicative for him. I do think the tone of his wanting to get current felt genuine and carefree. The observations he made such as the one on Metal Sonic's gambit in and the Ceph vs Solar is TvT in make more sense as town than scum. And while I think scum may call TvT, it would serve as an easy avenue to push rather than just dismissing it as TvT and moving on especially when ZZZX seems to be struggling to deliver content. His interaction with FT in post also felt similarly understated like he was actually trying to understand where FT was coming from.

17) PeregrineV
- PV's typically easy for me to get a townread on so I'm surprised I don't have as strong a townread as usual. A few posts that made me lean town are his probing Brantz to highlight the content in the first few pages in as well as his train of thought on Vezok pushing for discussion in the neighborhood not being scummy starting around . His vote on Brantz does make sense based on his previous suspicion of Brantz but I hoped for more of a logical flow than isolated connections. I also haven't seen the level of in-depth scumhunting that would make me certain that he is town but I have a slight town read overall that I could easily be wrong on.

18) BeastCharizard
- Beast feels like he genuinely believes in his TSO townread. From experience, I find that people who are this sure are either town thinking they have found a killer tell or town who know that the target is town and I don't find it very likely Beast just decided to blatantly defend TSO (regardless of TSO's alignment) for no reason. I'm willing to wait but I'll eventually want an explanation for this read. While I wasn't a huge fan of his discrediting Metal Sonic in , his annoyance at iHouse for voting TSO rang genuine and the later vote on iHouse flows from there.

19) The Mask
- Not impressed with the abrasiveness and the generally volatile posting. I can't see where his FT scumread is coming from either. The way he was forming reads felt very mildly town like his calling House and TSO town in after they had an argument involving personal attacks. His reads on don't feel like reads that scum would have and the sudden and drastic nature of his read change on AP, turning on us, and continuing to call FT scum for "prim and proper" posting all felt vaguely town but is super weak and probably one of my weakest townreads.

20) TSO
- My biggest concern with TSO is the almost complete lack of scumhunting in his ISO and his reaction to AP in is scummy, hard to follow, and feels like buddying. There are a couple of posts in his later ISO that I liked though where he engaged Ffery about her FT read in and his explanation for voting Imperium to get himself into the game in . His back-and-forth with iHouse is cringeworthy and I don't really understand his Ceph townread. Overall null.

SCUM (Strongest -> Weakest)
:

21)
Cephrir
- Easily my strongest scumread. I can sort of see why people are townreading him but because of the walls and analysis but nothing he has done this game is town-motivated and I'll outline my case on him in a separate post.

22)
Mastin2
- Mastin is one of the players I find incredibly hard to read due to the tendency of being manipulative as town. But I haven't found the town markers from Tales/Quickness/Serum and Steel here. His read on AP in felt hesitant, weak, and ambiguous. The reads in don't resonate as much as I've come to expect Mastin-reads to resonate. Mastin's Rach-read quite frankly sucks. Rach has been incredibly town and it feels more like she's setting up Rach to be lynched down the road when Rach's defended have been nightkilled. The AP townread in is weak as well and doesn't have the passion that town-Mastin tends to have when sorting AP. Saying the AceOfSpades wagon had a steady build feels like we're not reading the same game. TheAceOfSpades wagon was a series of votes with little explanation on an easy target and seems like a designated D1 mislynch. Mastin's overall choices of targets and how she went about developing them don't feel natural at all.

23)
AngryPidgeon
- Main issue is that his posts feel geared toward manipulation and the phrasing and direction of a lot of his sentences feel like he's either trying to gain allies among the town, or cause noise by arguing with people. Examples include the way he addressed Imperium in and his encouragement of Xombie in . AP's trajectory on Xombie also feels unnatural. Consider his early push in when Xombie was receiving early pressure and confidence that Xombie is scum to encouraging Xombie and expressing concern about us in which feels like he is egging on the Solar/Xombie fight. His read on House is weak as well nitpicking on minor stuff like House grilling Ooba on his Rach-read and commenting on TD's inability to read him while missing the very, very town way in which House claimed his role. His read on Farside in partly for "filler comments" is super weak since Farside had provided an abundance of content despite a few filler posts and his other points on Farside are huge, huge stretches like where he insists that Farside having no townreads is scummy of her. The hydra-signing point is horrendous. Not to mention AP throws in his own filler posts at Imperium and bends over backwards to make it seem like he's on the same page. Hated the townread on TSO on for insulting Metal Sonic which feels like he's fanning the flames. The appeal to Mastin over not getting mislynched seems premature considering the suspicion of him wasn't strong at all although it could just be because it is me that's scumreading him. The scumreads on Metal Sonic and Farside is are lame as fuck. He's describing how MS-town should act and boxing him in to specific behaviors when there was nothing unnatural about MS assuming that TSO and Beast were Masons. His Farside read is based on null/playstyle tells and is manipulative as well considering he just sheeped Imperium's reasoning of "
Farside's taking shots from the sidelines.
" His AceOfSpades vote in is an opportunistic OMGUS. He also pre-emptively dismisses scumreads on Cephrir and . The pushes on AceOfSpades and PV feel scum-motivated as AP knows Ace is probably an easy mislynch target and PV if not mislynched early will be a strong player late game. Overall, re-reading his ISO left me thinking he's likely scum although some of his interactions with me being vastly different from his previous scumgame makes me second guess this read a bit.

24) VysePresident
- A lot of his posts lack a real scumhunting drive to them. He starts off with asking us and Imperium to describe the others's play. I hate that he specifically mentions that he wants opinions on both heads. Considering how toxic the interactions between two of the heads were, after figuring out that Imperium were town, I am wary of this. If he read through our posts, it should be clear that we were townreading each other. There is also zero followup between and and he doesn't make anything out of his initial question beyond claiming that it is distancing which was also reasoning he sheeped off of iHouse's post.

Summary:

Town (S -> W): FourTrouble, Imperium, Ooba, Rach, Ankamius, Skybird, Bitmap, Vezokpiraka, iHouse, TiphaineDeath, Metal Sonic, Xombie, Farside<gap> Aeronaut, TheAceOfSpades, ZZZX, PeregrineV, Beastcharizard, TheMask, TSO
Scum (S -> W): Cephrir, Mastin2, AngryPidgeon, VysePresident
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1770, Cephrir wrote:Does whatever the fuck this is line up with those town games?

In post 1525, TiphaineDeath wrote:Tell me, cephrir my friend, in what sane universe are me and AOS both possibly scum?

^I don't even know what to call this

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

^Overstated certainty on a moonlogic case

In post 1716, TiphaineDeath wrote:My points are completely valid cephrir, so ima go with option two.

^Ignoring my rebuttal, not trying to push me in a remotely effective manner

It does, p much, though his interactions with players besides you feel a little more like his town game.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:49 am

Post by ooba »

@Cephrir:

D1, I usually work with PoV. I spot town reads and I try and sort out who I'd like to lynch from the rest.
I like your reaction to the suspicion\people going 'Cephrir's scum' - you move to 'mild town with paranoia' for now.
^Think you're barking up the wrong tree on TD though.

In post 1593, ooba wrote:Scum group I can see: {Rach, FT,
Cephrir,
ZZZX or Pere}

Theaceofspades (7): AngryPidgeon, Farside22, vezokpiraka, mastin2, xombie,
PeregrineV?
Rachmarie?

It's unfortunate, but my main suspect still remains FT. I just don't feel good about that slot. Not a viable counter wagon today though. Also, that *nagging feeling* is telling me that ace would be a town flip.

pedit: Lemme parse F-16 reads and see if I can sheep.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:49 am

Post by House »

That Aeronaut read tho... >_<

Aero is reminding me of the game we played in together. We shared alignment in that game. I don't think we do in this one.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”