SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Your face is terrible :)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

I know :(
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4570, T S O wrote:ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.

you're not even voting td?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4577, Imperium wrote:
In post 4570, T S O wrote:ankamius, we're never going to get a td lynch. tried and failed.

...and your point is?

why waste my time?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Ankamius - yeah, I am. Not to a extremely large extent, but I'd be more than happy to help you push him etc.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4578, T S O wrote:
In post 4577, Imperium wrote:

...and your point is?

why waste my time?

He's one of three options we can lynch today; we've been talking about him, and you haven't pushed for him or voted him. So why the dejected tried and failed?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

TSO - How come you didn't want to lynch Pere yesterday?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

Spoiler: Yesterday's wagon interaction on Peregrine
In post 2242, Imperium wrote:
Vote: Peregrine

In post 2248, T S O wrote:I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.

In post 2252, T S O wrote:is anyone up for a TD speedlynch

pedit: my man this question is just fr you

In post 2246, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: peregrine

In post 2253, Solar Wind wrote:

I'm not.

In post 2254, T S O wrote:I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.

In post 2255, Imperium wrote:nope!
let's lynch peregrine.

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear why you're not.

In post 2258, T S O wrote:Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.

In post 2259, Imperium wrote:yes.

In post 2260, T S O wrote:No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.

In post 2261, T S O wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 2263, Imperium wrote:i'll type up a town case when i have time.
why not compromise on a null read? TD isn't getting lynched today.

In post 2265, T S O wrote:
In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!

In post 2266, T S O wrote:Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.

In post 2271, T S O wrote:But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.

In post 2274, T S O wrote:Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.

In post 2279, T S O wrote:At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.

In post 2285, T S O wrote:Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.

In post 2286, Magua wrote:Not interested in the D1 lynch of anyone I consider to be lynchbait just because they do lynchbait things. That's what makes them lynchbait.

This includes both PeregrineV and TiphaineDeath.

In particular, I see nothing in TSO's that says TD-scum to me rather than TD-just-being-his-goddamn-normal-self. If anything, TD jumping his reads over like that makes me more likely to read him town because scum just wouldn't need to.

Do want to vote Imperium, though, for pre-emptive buddying, but this is past RVS so I won't even though I should.

In post 2287, T S O wrote:Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?

In post 2288, T S O wrote:I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.

In post 2289, Imperium wrote:TD is town and so we are not doing it. In addition, the case on him is bad.
Peregrine is ??? at BEST and so we are doing it. There is no case on him.

In post 2290, T S O wrote:*bashes head through screen*

What you will see if you click above is the interaction once Nacho started to try to push for a Peregrine lynch yesterday. (yes, he backed off, Peregrine pulled that same exact you should lynch me eventually to help town as a town beloved princess in cap com where Nacho and I were scum, we thought he was doing the same thing.)

But, as Nacho starts pushing Pere and Cephrir jumps on, TSO starts ramping up his lets lynch TD, what's the case on Pere. I included the Magua interaction because it's also twitch worthy for the reasoning. He considers Pere lynchbait so he doesn't want a lynch there BUT rachmarie is also lynchbait so I'm not sure why he considered her a fine lynch, so.

Anyway, didn't pick this up in Peregrine's iso but when TSO complained about trying and not getting a TD lynch, I didn't remember him even pushing TD so I looked and voila.

I think this makes him more likely scum. (I'd say definite scum, but in Once Upon a Winter's Night, I thought Beast could be scum for refusing to help me lynch scum Antihero on day one because he didn't like the case on him.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 2266, T S O wrote:Didn't include points on PV but he supports that dying too.

What were you referring to here? Were you referring to Pere supporting a TD lynch? Because he responded to a couple things TD said yesterday, but that's it.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Skybird »

Mask, can you respond to please?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

TSO could easily be scum; I didn't like his buddying of AP or a lot of his other posts.

I'm not sure if scum-TSO would derail a lynch on his buddy D1 though. He knew Peregrine was lurking and therefore that Peregrine is dead weight who will eventually flip. He's not going to think he can make it to endgame with PV. So, he'd be trying to look good for the flip and going out on a limb to derail it doesn't seem like the best move.

If he was townreading PV, it wouldn't have looked so bad. But he specifically called PV "null" and refused to lynch him which is classic wiki-scumtell behavior means he's either a) absolutely horrendous as scum, b) WIFOMing as scum so people like me would think what they are thinking or c) town.

I don't think (b) is that unlikely though.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

^ thanks for telling us that TSO might be town or scum
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

TSO is probably scum, this isn't really news.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

:/
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Magua »

I am going to be V/LA until Monday the 23rd. Maybe light posting tomorrow morning, but completely gone Friday afternoon through Monday afternoon.

In post 4473, Xombie wrote:How is me missing the VC originally and not understanding what was going on even a townslip, let alone a calculated one? Errr?

It is a weird pathology of mine that I wish to believe that if someone truly doesn't understand something that just occurred in a game, like why the vote count may have been reset, that they would read the last page or two to try to understand it instead of being "lol wheres my vote guiz". However, scum may find a value in pretending to not know what is going on in the game even when they really do, because they are nefarious.

That is, given the choice between believing you are being incompetent or believing that you are being scummy, I choose to believe you are scummy.

If you'd prefer I believe you are incompetent, that can also be arranged.

---

Imperium wrote:Magua - why do yu want to see ankamius ask questions less?

Magua wrote:Do want [Ankamius] to contribute more and ask questions less

The statement is intended proportionally, ie, Ankamius makes few statements and asks a whole bunch of questions and I would prefer the ratio reversed.

You'll note I'm not responding to any of the rest of your posts. This is intentional.

No, I lied, I'm going to reply to another: regarding ooba, him going and listing all the nature gods is fluff. His "brambles could be god X", "brambles could be god Y" is fluff. His theory in which Chinese god Metal Sonic is fluff. I'm not arsed enough to go back but I'm pretty damn sure that you got an answer from dramonic that the brambles weren't due to you, and that's really the only non-fluff part of that conversation.

Fuuuuuck, there's another I have to reply to, this sucks.
Spoiler: Post 4515
In post 4515, Imperium wrote:
1) you have mastin as town, fine. You're giving zzzx a town read based entirely off mastin, cool. Why do you then have xombie in your scum reads when mastin has also been calling xombie 100% town? You can't say it's because zzzx is doing more because that's objectively false.

Because mastin didn't make any "Xombie is SUPERTOWN" post since I replaced in? ZZZX gets "I've explicitly told people MULTIPLE TIMES that ZX is town" in . Xombie doesn't get mentioned; happened to be high in his readslist in but whoop de shit.

Mastin doesn't call xombie confirmed town until , which the mathematically inclined may not comes after my post. If he called xombie 100%-super-confirmed-conftown-just-like-AP D1 then I didn't read it, so neener neener.

PEdit: It amuses me that Metal Sonic seems to read my posts more than you.

2) I get your reasoning for twie and the unprompted admittance of the vote thief making him look good (I have a tin foil hat theory on that) but why do you think that his two predecessors didn't fess up to the stolen vote when house was raising a stink about it? Also you note that he has fluff while tso also has fluff but twie'so is more organic. Why the ambiguous reads that mean nothing! I mean hey I like stuff like organic, forced as much as the next person but please to be acting like you're reading the thread and not spitballing.

As to why it wasn't mentioned in my post: I haven't read D1 before I replaced in, and don't ever plan to, so it didn't factor in read at all. Neener neener.

As to TWIE and TSO, I was totally spitballing. I read 60 fucking pages and at the end of it I was like, "TSO feels scummy" and I was like "TWIE doesn't feel scummy." So that was what I wanted to convey in my reads. Why does TWIE not feel as scummy as TSO? *shrugs* Fuck if I know. So there you go. Neener neener.

3) If you believe vezok saved cephrir from a nightkill, I don't believe he did, but if you believe he did, why is cephrir not higher on your reads list?

Because I didn't like Cephrir's posts, as mentioned. Without the vezok-protection-claim, Cephrir would likely have been in my scum list, so him being in town at all *is* the higher point.

4) if you're basically reading tiphaine death and beast as town because they're lynchbait, why do you have rach and ankamius in your scum reads? Pretty sure rach has been v/la this day phase, so you're scum reading her for being v/la? (I also get that you think td's I blocked mastin is so town, but I have my own problems with that one, and if you think he's town from that how did you miss that we were trying to figure out if he was lying?)

TiphaineDeath is town because of his unprompted roleblock claim on mastin. I've said this, so now I simply feel like you're not reading my posts which is, ah, irony.

beastcharizard is townish because of his actions in the neighborhood, which are basically, "Guiz when you see my power I'm going to be conftown." D2 occurs, vote-related stuff is underwhelming, but he's still so goddamn sincere about how we're going to see him as town that it warms my cold dead heart. Pretty certain I've said this as well.

5) how is bitmap town but rachmarie isn't?

1) His abducting of Metal Sonic was generally considered townish so I gave him points from that

2) RachMarie posted, but posted literally nothing of value. Bitmap did not post much, but at least posted some reads.

The truly cognizant will note some defining trend in what I think of as scummy.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh my gods the neener neener has me laughing so fucking hard right now I want to call magua town just from that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

Though Mastin did call Xombie conftown before that, just because I didn't do a mathematical calculation to determine if it happened before you replaced in or if you read his reads list which has zombie as his second town read doesn't mean I'm not paying attention, it means I didn't go oh did mastin do this before or after, which apparently metal sonic did *after* I asked about it.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

...I have a low bar for humor, I admit that.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4461, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4377, Solar Wind wrote:Why Ffery specifically?
Because ffery's more nightkillable. :P

:/
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 4467, mastin2 wrote:Xombie is, 100%, not scum.

Seriously, people, get the message across. YES, I can know both this and that ZX is 100% town. YES, they're both true. YES, both can be proven. Just not something to be done today.

This is twice in a short span of posts that you've said Xombie is "100%, not scum". It contrasts with "100% town" for ZZZX.

Is Xombie town?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

TWIE, Heartless, skybird, theaceofspades, TD if any of you could do anything that would be swell.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Vote: Beast
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4590, Imperium wrote:Oh my gods the neener neener has me laughing so fucking hard right now I want to call magua town just from that.

nice catchphrase magua, hahaha
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4582, Imperium wrote:
Spoiler: Yesterday's wagon interaction on Peregrine
In post 2242, Imperium wrote:
Vote: Peregrine

In post 2248, T S O wrote:I'd love a flashwagon but not on myself or Beast. I don't know why the Vyse wagon derailed - his replace-out doesn't make sense.

pedit: my man this question is just fr you

In post 2246, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: peregrine

In post 2253, Solar Wind wrote:

I'm not.

In post 2254, T S O wrote:I am, and I think anyone reading his switch from you to the mastin wagon should also be.

In post 2255, Imperium wrote:nope!
let's lynch peregrine.

In post 2257, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear why you're not.

In post 2258, T S O wrote:Do we have to lynch Peregrine? He's a completely null read.

In post 2259, Imperium wrote:yes.

In post 2260, T S O wrote:No, I don't particularly feel like Peregrine. My apologies.

In post 2261, T S O wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath

In post 2263, Imperium wrote:i'll type up a town case when i have time.
why not compromise on a null read? TD isn't getting lynched today.

In post 2265, T S O wrote:
In post 1601, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey guys, having problems irl, don't want it to spill over in to game, but don't REALLY have time to post right now. I've looked terrible this game and this move is not going to help. I think cephrir is scum UNVOTE: VOTE: cephrir I'll try to explain this when I get back, promise.

I think Cephrir's scum!

In post 1662, TiphaineDeath wrote:1579+1580=cephrir scum. He responds to my same post in two different, both derogatory ways. He planned and wanted to respond and make sure I got shut down and lumped in as scum with ace, he also forgot he had already done so, not town play. See, ace has been incredibly scummy, but he can't be scum as long is cephrir is unless we are in multiball, so cephrir is the lynch.

Still going with Cephrir-scum!

In post 1828, TiphaineDeath wrote:I do not like this interaction Sam-I-Am. Note to self, Stick-With-Your-Gut, and logic and everyone else be damned. VOTE: Solar Wind

My gut said it was Solar Wind all along!

In post 2040, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph is almost certainly town at this point.

Cephrir is so town!

In post 2052, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ceph and solars talk was crappy, Solars vote and unvote stinks of scum trying to make something happen and backing off quickly when it doesn't. Ceph's gambit is town.

Ceph town, Solar still scum.

In post 2100, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi magua! :D.

And no, no particular reason to have a read on Rach either way, but in my experience scum rach super lurks, though that may just be rach-rach XD.

I would love to lynch mastin today, that would make me happy, it just doesn't seem likely :/.

I support mastin as well!

In post 2106, TiphaineDeath wrote:Ya know what, fuck it this lynch is more likely than a lynch on Solar XD, why the fuck not. VOTE: mastin

Mastin is scum!

In post 2271, T S O wrote:But, even if you feel it's weak - it's still far better than Peregrine.

In post 2274, T S O wrote:Because the case on Peregrine is ??? right now and ??? does not lead to a scum lynch.

In post 2279, T S O wrote:At the same time, your case on Peregrine is
still
???, and you've clearly been reading the thread! So I'm waiting to be blown away.

In post 2285, T S O wrote:Okay.

I am still waiting for why Peregrine is scum.

In post 2286, Magua wrote:Not interested in the D1 lynch of anyone I consider to be lynchbait just because they do lynchbait things. That's what makes them lynchbait.

This includes both PeregrineV and TiphaineDeath.

In particular, I see nothing in TSO's that says TD-scum to me rather than TD-just-being-his-goddamn-normal-self. If anything, TD jumping his reads over like that makes me more likely to read him town because scum just wouldn't need to.

Do want to vote Imperium, though, for pre-emptive buddying, but this is past RVS so I won't even though I should.

In post 2287, T S O wrote:Oh, so basically:

My case on TD is, apparently, bad and so we are not doing it.
Your case on PV is, quite clearly, non-existent and yet we ...are doing it?

In post 2288, T S O wrote:I'll admit it - the TD case is solidly mediocre. It's still the best thing we've got right now.

In post 2289, Imperium wrote:TD is town and so we are not doing it. In addition, the case on him is bad.
Peregrine is ??? at BEST and so we are doing it. There is no case on him.

In post 2290, T S O wrote:*bashes head through screen*

What you will see if you click above is the interaction once Nacho started to try to push for a Peregrine lynch yesterday. (yes, he backed off, Peregrine pulled that same exact you should lynch me eventually to help town as a town beloved princess in cap com where Nacho and I were scum, we thought he was doing the same thing.)

But, as Nacho starts pushing Pere and Cephrir jumps on, TSO starts ramping up his lets lynch TD, what's the case on Pere. I included the Magua interaction because it's also twitch worthy for the reasoning. He considers Pere lynchbait so he doesn't want a lynch there BUT rachmarie is also lynchbait so I'm not sure why he considered her a fine lynch, so.

Anyway, didn't pick this up in Peregrine's iso but when TSO complained about trying and not getting a TD lynch, I didn't remember him even pushing TD so I looked and voila.

I think this makes him more likely scum. (I'd say definite scum, but in Once Upon a Winter's Night, I thought Beast could be scum for refusing to help me lynch scum Antihero on day one because he didn't like the case on him.)

this is very good. if peregrine wasn't a bomb, T S O would be definite scum. now, he is just probable scum.

also i havent been analyzing T S O but procrastination is king

at least someone else did it for me
oopsies! haha!

Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Xombie »

In post 4589, Magua wrote:
In post 4473, Xombie wrote:How is me missing the VC originally and not understanding what was going on even a townslip, let alone a calculated one? Errr?

It is a weird pathology of mine that I wish to believe that if someone truly doesn't understand something that just occurred in a game, like why the vote count may have been reset, that they would read the last page or two to try to understand it instead of being "lol wheres my vote guiz". However, scum may find a value in pretending to not know what is going on in the game even when they really do, because they are nefarious.

That is, given the choice between believing you are being incompetent or believing that you are being scummy, I choose to believe you are scummy.

If you'd prefer I believe you are incompetent, that can also be arranged.

Eh, I did read a few pages, I just went the wrong way. I looked backward to see if I'd missed anyone using some kind of ability like MS's sineshot thing.
But fair enough.
I'd almost rather scummy as it implies CRAZYAWESOMEMASTERMIND! whereas incompetent is :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”