Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Majiffy is tow for his claim + earlier post here:

In post 21, Majiffy wrote:I am potentially a negative-utility town role. I would rather not expound any further on it at the moment because I'm not entirely certain as to the nuances outside of my control.

Carry on.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3595 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 43, mastin2 wrote:
FUCK!

(Why is it that every time I want scum I end up as the anti-scum?)

Why the hell did't you just say tow here istead of ati-scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nope
Will reread tomorrow and Tuesday.

I have two early scum suspicions from the first 5 pages though.

The ninja things are probably all town, the one that can go vanilla should despite it's other ability. It's basically deadweight at this point.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Actually there may have been some diction clues with that ones claim from what I remember. But I am tired. G'night
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3608 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3605, shos wrote:Yes.

It actually makes sense that one of the puppets is scum. I think the self vanillaizer should not do it. Try to make use of the ability ehen you can - since the existence of other puppets makes you vanillaizing yourself useless. It just removes town power.

So you know the self vanillizer one is town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Post later today. Up to page 10. :D
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3718 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Holy fuck using the onscreen keyboard is frustrating. Don't expect much from me for several days, if not weeks. I will be reading up and giving sparse commentary here and there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3720 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 226, Always wrote:
In post 108, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Always
Scum
Prob-town.

:P

In post 118, Rhaego wrote:Burn with fire.
VOTE: Abomination
This I'm having trouble reading, honestly. I
think
it leans town overall, but multiball makes that call more sketchy.

In post 101, Nero Cain wrote:Mhork/Jiffy/Clyton/xofelf maybe iece
Mhork/xofelf/iece, sure. (Not going to go howling for their blood 'til I'm sure, though.) Jiffy, give it time. (He's a bitch to catch in multiball.) But Clyton, no.

Also, while I realize this is day one and there's too many variables to account for, it could help to have an idea for factional divisions if you can give them and what you think the numbers would be. (4/4, 5/4, and 5/5 being the likely candidates given game size.)

In post 100, Lord Mhork wrote:Wait but we don't know for sure there are multiple factions do we?
VOTE: ActionDan
Legit scumread here, now.

This is a derp-vote. (Dan is practically conftown.)
Mhork is not a derp-player.

Also, MDT's town.
And Abomination is hilariously town.

In post 117, Young and Beautiful wrote:We should policy lynch this
VOTE: Abomination
Everyone who has a vote on the monster above gets a smooch! :*
So I know I said prob-town before.

But given multiball and this post, I'm saying possible-scum.

I don't know what it was about this post, but I really liked it. This is weird.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Some serious shade being thrown at Mastin by Lord Mhork. *sips tea*
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I wish I could be mad at you Nero, but it seems you were scum reading Kats.

One of these days I will be a vigilante.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Is the him in that post directed towards me? I never gave a read on your slot.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I got up to page 23, actually. I think you're probably town.

I am compiling a small catchup post (140 pages, may not be small when I finish). Cliff notes for NC town read: argument with Tbone about your actions.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

No I haven't caught up yet :( page 40
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ascetic + Ninja?
Weird.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

I was really ready to commit to a Mastin scum read for her cheeky as fuck comment about being "anti-scum" instead of town. Combine that with an AP night kill and I am very suspicious. Will see how my read develops over time with her hydra.

In post 286, Lord Mhork wrote:This is the overdefensive post I was referring to. It feels off to me with the level of explanation. But then, I don't know mafia xof. We will see what else she brings when she is feeling better.

Agreed.

Early game, Mhork looks very good. I will say good as well mal for my reads to avoid those accursed letters. ._.

In post 358, Egg wrote:Vote shos because it's more productive than voting xofelf or Nero or Always

That explanation was entirely overblown. Why did you say this, Egg?

In post 367, Kagami wrote:
In post 366, shos wrote:alright welel I'll get this later

ok, so I have a new theory about shos, but it still means we should run him up.

I wanted to play with you, Kagami. You seem analytical. I like that. :]

In post 368, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 367, Kagami wrote:
In post 366, shos wrote:alright welel I'll get this later

ok, so I have a new theory about shos, but it still means we should run him up.

me

:cry:

It is a shame you may be scum for virtue of your role.

:cry:

In post 380, Iecerint wrote:Dan is town unless Katsuki is scum.

Dan probably very likely town after this. The gays have a way to read each other not known to others.

In post 391, T S O wrote:Rhaego what the fuck are you doing?

In post 392, Iecerint wrote:Scumhunting. :cop:

This was hilarious to me.

In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:AHHHHH! I see you rolled scum afterall. I've talked about 80% of these reads so telling the town that my list is arbitrary looks like nothing more than discrediting.

I think NC is probably town for this post. He does similar things with me all the time. It is infuriating actually.

In post 511, Egg wrote:Not discrediting. Just maybe second guessing a little.

I cannot determine if this is smooth scum talking or Egg is just bashful town.

In post 571, geists wrote:And yet you've advanced a reason for copping Mastin that should apply to any game at any time. You make the request only after a fairly significant replace-in and because of the reaction to the replacement. I say again, explain plz.

Geists is most likely good. Read supported through

In post 584, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'm not fishing for a PR claim, nor am I trying to get them to respond to me. Whatever any hypothetical PR wishes to do with their night action is entirely their responsibility.

At the very most, I can give them incentive... with a smooch :*

I don't want to get involved in mafia discussion. Mastin, however, may gladly accommodate you. She can discuss mafia theory with you as a player; regardless if she is town or scum :)

I'm only interested in finding scum.

- b -

I've played with this head before...
I can't make out who you are.

In post 593, Rhaego wrote:
Do my questions bother you?

Why?

VOTE: Lord Mhork

Don't think Rhaego would do this to a buddy. More points for Lord Mhork being town.

Shos has my permission to die.

In post 617, Always wrote:royally ticked off

Why?

In post 632, Young and Beautiful wrote:That was my other head, but I actually agree with them on some accounts. It's ridiculous to say that we're scum because they suggested to a hypothetical Cop who to target at night. I don't get why people are screaming about it at all!

- y -

Faraday?

In post 654, Abomination wrote:I blasted you because you arbitary picked 10 players and said "we should lynch them". It's fake as hell. You put a player on it who hadn't posted and then when that was pointed out went "Oh shit, I better come up with a reason". Your reads are FAKE. Everyone, Nero has FAKE reads. When he tries to point out I'm scum for blasting him for scumreading Shos, before his fake readslist in #423, he makes exactly one comment about Shos. Specifically he says "Which scumteam are you on Shos?". And never talks about him again. There is NO PROGRESSION to his reads. His ISO doesn't contain ONE SINGLE REASON why he thinks Shos is scum. If you search for "Shos" in his ISO, it comes up 14 times. Most of those times are within a quote and his fake reads list. Not one instance of "Shos is scum because of X". He's fake. Do it for Kasuki. Same thing. No mention of why Kasuki is in his reads list. Nor Sakura (who is a PL lol). Nor Majiffy. It's funny, the only playerslot Nero has given reasons for anyone, is mine, because I called him out on his bullshit. Nero is fake. Nero is scum.

Nero votes please. He's caught scum, and he's flailing.

Sad as it is, this slot is most likely good.

hmm. Dislike Squirrel girl. I have thoughts that she is mal.

In post 790, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 782, AngryIcerink wrote:ActionDan claimed his role PM implied the game was multiscum. Mhork subsequently argued that this made ActionDan scum. Then Bulba said at least one of them was scum.

-Iec

Thanks.

You guys seem pretty town, also thanks for signing your posts.

I dislike this.

In post 802, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 545, beastcharizard wrote:I just ignored you since yor posts are nothing but votes asking if the person is scum.

VOTE: rhaego

Are you scum?

In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please?
They are super scummy.

This is your two latest posts, what happened between them?

Redeemed slightly.

Good.

In post 856, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Unvote: Nero Cain
Vote: Shos

Still good with Rhaego vote.
Mild town on Majiffy.
I think I just want to force an L-1 at this stage, the game feels very slow. Let's throw a lynch party to liven things up!

This post is worth the sacrilegious letters.

It gives me the heebie jeebies.

In post 897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 896, T S O wrote:bad vote

how so? Who should we be voting for today and why?

NC good read withers. :(

In post 949, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:In any case, shos play really reminds me of myself in xenosaga. I don't understand what inuyasha could possibly have to do with the undead, other than kikyo, though. Kikyo SK?

HUH
With your role? :?

In post 1077, beastcharizard wrote:I have like no flavor info in my role PM. I have my role name and what my role does. I am specified as human though.

I think I have been anti-town thus far by not claiming. I have been debating claiming or not for a while and I decided I probably should claim.

I am town human unpoisonable townie. I can do flavor too if you would like but that doesn't actually matter. This means that there is a way to poison in this game. This might be the way to kill in this game which would be the weird mechanic.

This is all the info I know.

The reason I think me not claiming is anti-town is because I was with holding information that the town could potentially find useful. How it could be useful I don't know right now but it probably will be later.

This post perplexes me. I had mal read for Charizard. He is possibly good because of this post.

In post 1102, Lord Mhork wrote:All wagons are stalled because half the 28 player base is lurkaderping.

Easy lynch is antitown. People can just drop votes on easy wagons like xof and coast on it. Who on the wagon is pushing xof other than you?

I'm defending xof because she's not here and I like her. Plus piling impatient pressure isn't going to do anything really productive with her.

Also btw is hilarious that abomination was gonna be a policy lynch because dissonance and clogging the thread. They have really done neither of these things. I think they might be the least dissonant hydra here. If there's still a wagon on them, why?

Confident that Lord Mhork is good.

In post 1112, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 938, shos wrote:And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.

I think this post is incriminating for Shos. How would he know that they would be specifically called undead?

In post 1133, Lord Mhork wrote:Or, and here's an idea, what if scum could be composed of demons and undead and regular Joe Schmoes? That's called good game design. It helps games from being broken by dumbass flavor gaming. If we have flavor cops to detect for undead or demonness, you can bet your ass any halfway decent designer with any semblance if a brain will make some demon/undead town and some not.

Truth.

Kikyo is mentioned a lot in my role PM.

Perhaps Always is good. Hmm. Must speculate more.

In post 1158, Always wrote:Scumbag I may be playstyle-wise, alignment-wise I am most certainly town. You're scumreading the person, not the player.

You should try changing that if so many people have issues with it. :\

In post 1203, Squirrel Girl wrote:I would rather you forget that I'm a double voter and address the issue if you think it's actually scummy. Maybe I am just a really powerful scum role lol-ing it up in your face.

This felt good.
I had thoughts SG was mal for her Rhaego vote.

In post 1206, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: shos

Dumb fucks.

Majiffy was good for his early claim. He has done nothing at all since, though. :|

In post 1240, Always wrote:but Clyton/neil? 100% town. Don't pursue further, pleaseandthankyou.

Are you happy softing masons?

Up to page 50.
zzz. More later.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

TSO good.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3767 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

What did Xo claim?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ascetics are really cool.
I will read this tonight. Page 53.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Guys, it's raining! :]
Back to reading
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Back from the dead. :dead:

Reading now.

In post 1302, T S O wrote:That's a derisive tone I use to people who can barely play. Not coaching.

Thought this was funny.

In post 1313, Always wrote:For AIR it's not so much a townread as a lack of a scumread, which means that if AP's scum, he's specifically aiming for fool-Mastin scumplay, which is difficult to maintain and is detrimental to his faction the longer he's forced to keep it up. (It takes a lot of effort--less given multiball, but still enough to be stressful.)

It took so much mental strength to connect AIR = AngryIecrink even with this mention of AP.
Like, that is not how you do acronyms or shorten a name people.

In post 1317, Always wrote:
In post 1312, Lord Mhork wrote:You know you're not the best player, right?
'Course I'm not.
I'm one of the best scum players in the game.
I'm actually only a mediocre-at-
best
town player.

Thus, why I hold zero arrogance when it comes to reads I have no reason to hold arrogance for.
I have reason to hold arrogance on Clyton, Venmar, shos, and myself.

Dead serious. Compare the tone in my posts between my greater reads (the above) and lesser reads (all others)--difference between night and day. The above are smug, the others are more casual, relaxed, and open.

If Always is scum, I think they are the Naraku-Puppeteer. Other than that, I think they are probably town for posts like this.

Mastin has a different tone, I think, as scum. It doesn't feel like this tone. But these posts all came from early in the game when Mastin cared. Mala has really taken a back seat in this hydra though. :|

In post 1326, T S O wrote:She's trying to fake arrogance. Just read it. I have never, ever seen her act like that. She knows that arrogance is seen as a towntell to the majority of the players here, so she keeps. on. dropping. it.

Meh, this is a fair point. Mastin's arrogance is similar to Tammy's arrogance. Only Tammy's arrogance comes from how town she feels she is acting.

In post 1328, Young and Beautiful wrote:Oh! One last thing~

T S O
, I hope you find it within yourself to realize that at times you can be much, much worse than the people you call out for arrogance or bad play, simply due to the fact that regardless of alignment, your personal attacks often carry more than enough toxicity to completely ruin multiple individuals' motivations to participate at all.

- y -

Is this Tierce?

In post 1349, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 1342, T S O wrote:I don't care who you are; why the hell are you obsessed with AAA?

You seemed
mean
in that game.

Perhaps I was simply...
aroused

- y -

Scratch the above question.
SK?

In post 1380, The Goat wrote:Nero is playing differently than the games I remember with him. Will have to go back and check how long ago that was, and what his alignment was.
Icerint/AP is pinging the ever-loving holy crap out of my Goatdar.

Did anything ever come of that dive into your history with Nero?
It is funny how AI was scumread early in the game by a fair amount of people and ended up being a N1 kill. *high five to Iec and AP*

I don't think I have ever been nightkilled the first night. :(

In post 1396, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 1384, AngryIcerink wrote:Actually I think y&b look townish after recent posts.

Gym post.

-Bird, obv

Clarify please.

Also, can you sign with AP, Pidgeon or something? I'm getting confused as to what is directed at us versus you.

- VFT -

Why does them signing as bird make it hard for what is directed at you guys? :?

In post 1398, Always wrote:I just HAD to be anti-scum.

*twitch*

Naraku fear grows.

In post 1400, neil1113 wrote:So this reads, that your making a point based off of what somebody else did in some other game completely irrelevant to anyones playing style here, as to why somebody else who is completely different, in a completely different game, is guilty? I feel like stretching would almost be an under-qualified word to describe that action...

People do this a lot actually.
It helps them wrap their mind around things. I don't know why it should be so expressly discouraged. It wasn't like Nero was taking that and spearheading SG's lynch.

In post 1407, Always wrote:I didn't draw scum. Instead, I got stuck as anti-scum

what.
the.
heck.

fferylt I request assistance of meta diving Mastin for this specific statement.
I actually just want you to do all the work, but...

In post 1424, The Goat wrote:Other top suspect is Beast...and Sven is less active than I remember him, although I can appreciate his need for data.

The game was 57 pages when he most recently posted. Waiting for "data" let him get bogged down by apathy.

In post 1432, AngryIcerink wrote:Line of inquiry: vetoed. Nobody is permitted to talk about daytalk anymore.

I'm upset AP did this. I hope it doesn't have any real ramifications on quashing discussion. I thought it was a fair point. I don't know why AP did this though when they flipped VT.

In post 1521, T S O wrote:
In post 1516, AngryIcerink wrote:TOS is scummy.
As of a few days ago AP had a theory that TOS was scum with a particular player. I can't remember who he thought it was, though. But that made me read TOS's posts more critically than I would otherwise.

see, this is why I get mad.

Firstly, I cannot even take you seriously when YOU CANNOT SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY. IT'S TSO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. NOT TOS.

But then, after misspelling my name, you talk about AP's theory of me being scum with someone... someone... and then you don't even say who it is!

And then you finish it off by saying you've been reading my posts critically, and well, um, that's it. You never give your opinion on them, or point out flaws... nothing at all.

This was the first of TSO's "rage" posts that I think looked fake.

That exclamation point. Gotta sell it somehow.

In post 1562, T S O wrote:I'm clearly locked out of something here because all I'm hearing are blankets of "mastin's conftown" from EVERYONE. Did I miss something?

And then she made a readslist and refused to answer questions on certain reads like Venmar because ???

In post 1563, T S O wrote:SURELY SOMEONE SEES THAT IT FEELS LIKE I'M THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THIS THREAD SOMETIMES

:?

I don't like this.

In post 1574, ActionDan wrote:posting.

Vote is still in the right place.

Are you going to fill the mandatory lurker scum slot for this game, AD?

In post 1588, fferyllt wrote:Town
Squirrel Girl
AngryIcerink
Majiffy
Always
Abomination - but they are kinda skating on what burning earth put into the thread imo.
Venmar
HighShroomish

Kinda Town
Lord Mhork
shos
T S O
Birds of Prey
ActionDan - was higher, read is going stale.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Svenskt Stål - probably should move him up but I'm annoyed.
Nero Cain
neil1113 - because I'm tired of mastin's condescension
Egg - probably belongs in the next higher group but I don't want to think about it right now.

Kinda confused at some of the people in these respective lists. I think they should be switched, but to each their own I guess.

In post 1623, HighShroomish wrote:Whoa whoa whoa hold the fucking phone.
Hey. TSO. Over here.
Shut the fuck up over Mastin right now. Just shut up. Please. Be productive. You're being more annoying than Majiffy with the death tunnel.

Nati, I don't believe we've met. I'm HS. Genius millionaire playboy philanthropist. I've used my knowledge of English semantics and over all common sense to come to the conclusion that Y&B is either trying to soft claim Lover with someone or is just being stupid scum. The second is more likely because I flipped a coin and knew which one I really thought it was while it was in the air.

Vote Y&B so I don't have to make a post-by-post ISO case on her please. I hate having to do those on phones.

The whole thing with shos+xof voting Y&B to even it out means one of three things- scum just decided to sheep the weakest player to take pressure off, scum just wanted to take pressure off and move it, or they are town who think that scum is scum. Option three seems most optimal.

P-Edit: guys, it would be nice if you would let me post...
P-Edit: come on guys...
P-Edit: This isn't funny.

Kinda don't like this post actually. Too... try hardy? Wants to emulate the arrogance others have but doesn't really achieve the same effect?

In post 1643, neil1113 wrote:Did someone ask me to vote?

VOTE: Nero Cain

Better?

P.S. Does anyone actually believe Nero to be town? Or am I good without having to lay out the obvious?

Uh? Yes. Explain. Beyond the SG thing.

In post 1645, Always wrote:I'm stuck as anti-scum.

:fryeyes:

In post 1654, BBmolla wrote:Like it should be obvious why I just want the day to end, don't be stupid.

I guess you can be town.

In post 1807, xofelf wrote:I'm also sorry I decided not to throw a bitchfit about being voted?

Felt this was kinda town.
I agree with Kagami of Moggle Dance Troupe that Xo's reactions have been weird this game (the overdefensiveness about the tag, gender thing, etc) but this comment particularly struck me as town.

In post 1884, Squirrel Girl wrote:At least it's better than when everyone thought I was Sakura.

Who are you?

In post 1899, BBmolla wrote:Shos probably town for claim, NC probably scum.

Why?

In post 1927, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I was kind of hoping to bounce things off kaze, but he appears to be out for the rest of the game for personal reasons, so all moogle posts are kagami henceforth.

Why continue to play as a hydra then?

In post 1936, Young and Beautiful wrote:By revealing my role out into the open, as you guys have forced my slot to already, it means that I am very prone to scum-night-shenanigans now. Great.

I liked Mastin's point. This response does not look genuine.

In post 1986, Abomination wrote:It feels like the xof wagon has been at the same point for forever, can the people on it tell me why they're on it and what they've done to push that wagon? (Egg, ActionDan, AngryIcerink, Moogle Dance Troupe, BBmolla, Young and Beautiful)

VOTE: Nero Cain

I might go to BoP since I didn't like his reaction to the YaB claim, but I'd rather not lead a whole new wagon.

- Axxle

Why NC at this stage?

In post 2023, AngryIcerink wrote:NS is being intentionally oblivious; would lynch. Efforts to appear town are also half-hearted and tragic, would put him out of his misery.

Laughed so hard at this.

What does everyone think about Lem moving her vote to NC when she was most likely going to get lynched? I think it looks desperate and likely means NC is not scum with Lem.

Ok. It stopped raining and I am tired now. Page 84
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4100 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4093, Birds of Prey wrote:Oversoul, out of all the things we've said, you pick that to comment on?

The whole point of requesting AP to sign his post with something other than "Birds" is because I couldn't tell if a question Ex: What do you think Birds? is directed at us or AP.

Yeah. I didn't think that was a normal reaction since people were already calling AP by his MS name or AIR for his hydra name. It felt like filler.

Will read more later tonight.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

It's a deliberate effort not to say town on her part. Why? She does cheeky shit like that all the time as scum. She likes "confessing" in a way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Fuck.

I did not realize deadline was so close.

Ceph, would it be too much to ask for a 24 hour extension?
:(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Will try to finish as much as I can of my reread tonight.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just remembered something.
Why is there a 24 hour delay on flips? Seems unwieldy and annoying.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Just wondering Nero.
It seems annoying to have the flips delayed a day. Maybe Ceph is playing around with the mechanic to see how it would change scum's interactions with people who don't immediately have the flip knowledge.

Why would a reviver violate the rules of Mafia? Non-spoiled dead QTs exist, and he could give the dead players an order not to interact with anyone about the game.

On page 129. ;_; I can see the light but I grow weak from exhaustion.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know if I have ever been more happy to see a mod post. Whenever I see Ceph post bump it's like "yes! two posts I don't have to read" every couple of pages.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

God damn it.

My catchup post has too many smilies in it. Now I need to find them all.

This is so tedious.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Channeled too much Thor with his damn :? face
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2159, The Goat wrote:I'm also getting strong town reads on SG, Nero and Mastin; their interactions read like "I'm smarter than you" town on town action.

What do you mean by this?

In post 2171, Lemniscate wrote:
In post 2161, Nero Cain wrote:Well now we know why bop sux. But really, I've been
scum reading elf and shos all day and now I'm currently voting probscum lemi
so
Exactly whats wrong with me not caring which one of those three gets hung? Also whats so town about lemi that
my vote on him
is bad?

Giests, ignore goat this is a large reason why I scum read him in that nexus game. He's a red herring!

So you've been scum reading two of the main wagons all day, and as soon as I become a possible main wagon, you jump on board? Also, what exactly transpired in that time when both of your scum reads were the two main wagons with the most votes (before your vote tied me with another one); that you thought I would be a better wagon then them and placed a vote on me (who at the time, was not currently one of the top two wagons being discussed)? Just interested in hearing you quickly stumble over yourself to make a case on me.

I'm a woman. I've said this twice now. For someone who is so certain I'm "probscum"... you're not paying much attention to my actual posts.

Hm. This post ripples the water on my Nero townread. Was that the point of this type of post?

In post 2174, Abomination wrote:
In post 2128, The Goat wrote:I totally missed the Beast claim when it happened...how many votes were there at the time? It looked odd.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a claim to save himself, it was a claim to give us more information in case something really weird happened later wrt the poison kill. The claim felt town to me.

-Axxle

I agree. I think the claim is town. His earlier play left me suspicious given how Rhaego flipped.

Can I get some opinions on this post, please.
Specifically from AD, HS, Geits, Mhork, MDT, Axxle (Abomination), and BBmolla?

Others can give their opinion on that if they would like! :]

In post 2193, neil1113 wrote:So between Xof, Lem, and Shos?

UNVOTE: Nero
VOTE: Shos

The idea of Shos being scum is much more appealing to me, then Lem flipping scum (though she'd be my second vote... sorry babe!) or Xof (which I don't see the case against, at all.)

Blinded by love.

Although looking at the wagons now, it would be poetic if we sent Neil to the grave the day after his amour.

In post 2198, Young and Beautiful wrote:We must lynch Birds Of Prey.

I'm 100% confident they are a member of an anti town faction, aka scum.

This is not hyperbole.

- b -

I would like this explained please.

In post 2204, Young and Beautiful wrote:But really. Xofelf claimed JOAT.

Is that a town claim?

- b -

?

In post 2208, BBmolla wrote:Think xof is scum, especially with my role.

Explain please. It is 28 players.

In post 2245, notscience wrote:fwiw I hate my company on this wagon

but I want my chat

so

Quickly, what is the difference between your play here and in Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban?

In post 2264, notscience wrote:Right now I'm back and forth in my head about the right move

it's games like this I wish I had a neighborhood

hint

hint

That's my turf.

:(

In post 2268, Young and Beautiful wrote:Exactly what I was thinking. Self watcher with role absorber; vigilante is likely a lie.

I can't tell if xof or shos has a dodgier claim.

Seeing as roles seem to be at least more than strenuously tied with source flavor, who would fill this "self watching role absorber" in the flavor. I only say this because my role seems fairly attached to flavor for its own justification.

In post 2277, geists wrote:
In post 2230, notscience wrote:Because ffery won't talk to me until I commit a read on their slot

Sven's welcome to talk but I don't thikn he's been following anything.

I want to talk to mala but she has to actually read the game before I can do that.

That's bullshit. I've been talking to you.

You seem more angry this game than I remember from your other games.
Why?

At this point I don't really see the towniness behind Squirrel Girl's posts. Maybe it is something that is an acquired taste. Like olives.

In post 2361, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Maybe I'm biased by my own PM, but everything about my role is quite appropriate to the flavor.

Eh, mine has a questionable logical jump. :\

In post 2373, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2372, AngryIcerink wrote:My god, if I acknowledge your case will you stop being a whiny little bitch about it?

I regret being this pointed, please forgive my being caustic.

Yeah, that was a little unlike you. Same thing with fferylt and her saying bullshit a lot. I actually looked forward a lot to playing with AP and Iec as well as the Geists hydra.

I wanted to join this game from the beginning but I don't feel like I do particularly well in games where I play from the beginning. I think I am going to solely replace into later stage games now.

Rambling aside, the brief outbursts are questionable. Hmm.

In post 2384, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2383, Nero Cain wrote:Ap is so scumy, wish we could have lynched that todAY

You still suck at reading me and have never actually read me as anything other than scum. Im not going to count WWE because I was barely in that whatsoever.

Welcome to my hell featuring Nero Cain.

In post 2430, notscience wrote:I like Lemni's iso tbh

I didn't care for her predecessor

But this sounds like newbtown frustration/uncertainty

And I think the reaction to natifery sums it up pretty well

Some pretty hardcore defense of Lemi from NS. Not sure if I like it for town or not.

In post 2464, notscience wrote:Okay 1 other interaction. HS is from PO I believe.

and yes ffery, that post

And to answer your question, origin changes my read.

Compare her to 3dicerolling.

Big difference.

We should get the qualified and competent people from Smogon over here.

In post 2471, Majiffy wrote:So is Marquis.

Eh...

In post 2488, Lord Mhork wrote:Shut up Venmar. It's a legit thing that happens

Iece, I've been privately thinking it because I would rather not be bitched out for it. However it's a legit concern. Also I'm gonna point out how defensive your response is. How outraged and indignant

Sounds like the thoughts I have that Neil may have recruited his girlfriend into the game knowing the slot she would take would be scum so they could talk about it openly and share a common experience.

Was that outloud? :shifty:

In post 2504, AngryIcerink wrote:Mastin has 0 gravitas at mafia. No one even reads her posts until they have to. I am less than 0% threatened by mastin of all people scumreading me.

I think this so much that I was annoyed when AP entered the game and attempted to engage with her.

-Iec

lol

In post 2512, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 2501, Iecerint wrote:I also find BoP/Shroomish kinda scummy, but they are not the sort of wagon I am as comfortable flashing as I suspect they will have some kind of elaborate claim if scum.

Well, I suspect BoP will.

-Iec

I was debating going for a really awesome gambit that would've had an elaborate claim, but then I falsely realized I was a miller...

Town Demon is not miller. :?

In post 2522, Majiffy wrote:@2517

I dislike your play a lot you sometimes.

In post 2535, Nero Cain wrote:I was also confused why ap and ice were even allowed to hydra after the game started.

???

Why would you think that?

In post 2547, notscience wrote:How upset are you that your role pm has red letters?

hmm...

, yeah, I guess Mist can die.

In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

Bad experiment.

- Iec

Aw. :( I thought your own honest commentary about AP's actions was highly town. I think you two should do this again though. Maybe we both can actually interact with one another. :]

In post 2741, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2740, Iecerint wrote:AP has characterized my feelings about the current situation accurately.

In terms of course of action, I like what Dan just posted:
In post 2725, ActionDan wrote:I'm keeping my vote on Lemi until another mason (of which there are at least 3) claims.

I think this pretty much also applies to us, except that we aren't actually voting Lemni atm.

Which is relevant to a proper interpretation of Titus's previous post about Lemni's wagon being full of scum => AIR scum.

- Iec

~ AP
also:
In post 2737, Birds of Prey wrote:Your vote isn't doing anything on Goat.

In post 2669, AngryIcerink wrote:
In post 2656, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm just going to cede this slot to AP. I can't scumhunt while having a scumread on my own posts.

I have no intention of playing this slot alone, I only joined so I could have an activity to do/discuss with Iec. We are texting each other..I offered to stepdown and we ended up just talking about the game reasonably. So I don't know what this means for this slot, I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

In post 2710, AngryIcerink wrote:I'm not voting until tonight since I lost contact with Iec

Detachment is a trait of scum Pere. He loses focus of details on aspects of the game he is discussing. I think these last three quotes show Pere's detachment from the game. I feel like the claim [BoP] is town though. :|

In post 2776, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Kikyo masonry? Seems possible, but nobody batted an eye at the undead stuff, iirc. You'd think someone would have said that undead are town.

Thinking about it now, I actually think Demon and Undead are likely going to be interchangeable among the Bo7 mafia team. It makes sense from a design standpoint.

In post 2843, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I know that something she's said almost certainly isn't true.

Hmm?

In post 2857, Birds of Prey wrote:The mist wagon is so town on someone who refuses to claim. Lynch him.

We don't lynch the mason. Scum will have to kill a mason soon enough or there will be proof Lemi is lying.

Also who the fuck is Shannon?

- VFT

Why so aggressive here?

In post 2941, Venmar wrote:STOP

FUCKING

SPAWNING

12 PAGES

EVERYTIME

I LEAVE

THE THREAD

Venmar, are you even town this game?

just gonna break it into two
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I felt this post was especially townie of Egg considering the crumb stuff relating to the mason claim.
This is good because I was keeping Egg as pocket lurker scum.

In post 3014, Majiffy wrote:What kind of fucking scum actually claims... scum?

The balls. The gigantic, throbbing fucking balls.

I think I have an answer! The one where undead probably isn't a de facto scum claim. I think there is probably a demon or two, maybe even a human on Leminiscate's team. That would have confused her. It would also make sense design wise. Not entirely sure how much it makes sense flavor wise though. Bo7 all at one time were alive, though, right? Is it possible that one can be a demon?

In post 3021, Nero Cain wrote:so anyways...the reason why I suggested doing a limited mass claim is 'cause well my role pm says "you count as a human". I think its sort of silly to tell me that I'm a human and then tell me that I count as a human, its kinda like duh. So it makes me think there's some purpose its there, like this game has maybe specific race counts or something...idk. Or it could just mean nothing and I'm reading in to much. Discuss.

Reading into it too much.

In post 3069, Always wrote:Oh since Mastin's VLA I'm going to take full adv and vote:

VOTE: Abom

I actually decided to fully read who's in your hydra. I'm not seeing the ones I know some meta on to be following town meta I'd expect out of them.

Mastin will likely change the vote, but I posted a reads list last night and she agreed on most of them besides a few and this one didn't clash.

So grawr. (:

~Mala

I liked this post. Mala taking initiative. Felt town to me.

In post 3089, xofelf wrote:I transformed into a balloon and disappeared for the night. The way I understood it, I was untargettable.

Are your abilities not plainly explained?

In post 3139, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I don't think BB's counterclaim is wildly relevant here, since anything I can imagine BB having that would make him think the claim is false existing twice in a 28 player game.

I do think the claimed commute is bizarre, and that the claimed abilities don't make flavor-sense.

If BB actually thought his role could not exist with Xo's he would be doing a lot more than he did/currently is doing.

In post 3190, BulbaFenix wrote:Check out Event Card Mafia. Apparently he really wants to claim Friendly Neighbor as scum.

-Bulba

Thought the same thing too :giggle:

Too many Friendly Neighbors going around as of recently

In post 3210, neil1113 wrote:
In post 3209, Nero Cain wrote:*yawn* your scum team along with shit players like AP couldn't mislynch me yesterday, it won't happen today.

Lol this is great. I can't wait to see your look when you're lynched and flip scum. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is, why are you so scummy? I figured you'd at least try to pretend you're town...

Wow. Did not like this post. At all. That last sentence feels incredibly forced.

In post 3275, Birds of Prey wrote:Are you claiming a guilty on me? That would make my year. :)

Don't really see this type of post coming from scum.

In post 3280, BBmolla wrote:k

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Birds of Prey

In post 3281, BBmolla wrote:I don't even think we're gonna need to scumhunt this game, the setup seems to be winning it for us

Completely forgotten about Xo?

In post 3284, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3276, neil1113 wrote:I have a guilty on Birds of Prey.

Ok.

I grant BB the kiss of death. Appropriate parties, make it happen.

In post 3317, Birds of Prey wrote:No Y and B did not. That would make this too easy.

Y and B's neighbor message to Always failed. So either scum have a roleblocker and picked them or Y and B is scum. Those are the options. If Y and B HAD picked me, then it would have been a meaningless night action because I can't receive their message. Hence why I had to crumb.

I claimed because a) there's a wagon on me and b) I couldn't explain the cop thing without claiming

Don't really understand the need for you to claim, but I guess I can live with it since it look town now that I think about it.

In post 3318, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 3300, Cephrir wrote:Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Majiffy 1 (Squirrel Girl)

Both of these are still happening.

Why is this slot being townread again?

In post 3324, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:neil is not a bad vote either

I don't know anymore. His confession about the fake guilty looked townish to me.
Why people thought it was real in the first place... well... Lurkers.

In post 3348, Birds of Prey wrote:Everytime I mentioned how pretty I was was also a crumb.

People who work at salons are ascethicans

Something nice to look at is ascetically pleasing

Oh my god.

:facepalm:

MDT and Geits commenting on that restores my faith in humanity.

For shame, Titus.
For
Shame.

Aren't you a lawyer? :?

In post 3356, geists wrote:lol and they don't sound alike.

I knew you were crumbing *something*, but I wouldn't have guessed ascetic.

They don't...?

*quickly googles*

WOW. I have been pronouncing aesthetic wrong my entire life.

In post 3397, xofelf wrote:Uh, the reason I commuted was because I fully expected to be targeted last night.

I think you probably were targeted last night.

The more I read of the game the more it seems that AngryIecrink was probably vig-killed (for shame) unless their reads were on point. It seemed like they had a fair number of people who thought they were scummy and a few people who thought they were town but didn't explicitly say so.

In post 3467, ActionDan wrote:If there is an SK, Iec/AP were the SK kill.

pedit: Um.

This post really influenced me thinking that Mastin is Naraku. I'm not sure that this is a good assumption anymore. Please explain, Dan. :]

Mhork has really fallen off the early game he had. :(

In post 3510, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:It's entirely possible that a Bo7 person could have it, though. I can't think of great flavor for that, but maybe.
[/quote]

Isn't Naraku the one who allows the Bo7 to be revived? I could easily see at least one of them being a puppet since, well, they technically were.

Did we ever have confirmation that NS is a puppet and has no other abilities other than being a pawn?

Hmm.. I will begin formulating my reads list.
I probably should have replaced later into the game with more flips and shit to analyze.

But I have caught up with reading! Huzzah! Only took a week.
Last edited by Cephrir on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Cephrir, could you fix that fail /quote tag error in the above post? Thank you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4172 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Shos, did the ability you targeted Majiffy with tell you what race is he or did it just tell you whether or not he is a demon? There is a technical difference there so please answer this as accurately as you can.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Poop.

Thank you for the edit anyway. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Townie:
Birds of Prey
beastcharizard
xoflelf (claim)
notscience (mostly from TSO read, reads similar to Prisoner of Azkaban TSO)
Nero Cain (typical bull headed Nero. Just I am not on the receiving end of it this time)
Geists (have some niggling suspicions about them but fairly strong townread)
Majiffy (higher up depending on Shos's answer to my question)
Moggle Dance Troupe
Lord Mhork (would be higher but D2 has been fairly bad for him)
Egg (suspected early on but has greatly improved as the game progressed, but his vote is rotting on me. Why?)
Shos
HighShroomish (miller-gate interactions)

I guess they can be town:
Young and Beautiful
Always (I could write a novel on my paranoia of Mastin)
BulbaFenix (less active than I would like but contributes)
Abomination
ActionDan

They could be scum:
Squirrel Girl (don't really see the towniness from this one)
Svenskt Stal (does this person earnestly contribute to the game?)
The Goat
Neil1113 (I did not like his interactions with Leminiscate, still think he possibly recruited her to play the game to be scums together)

Scummy:
BBmolla (has done literally nothing this entire game)
ProHawk (didn't like him trying to take credit for Lem)
Venmar (has done exceptionally nothing this game except be super brusque with people, I can't remember if this is Venmar town meta though)
Mist7676 (super defensive unnecessarily)

Ok yeah.

Why has no one made Molla put his money where his mouth is?
I would gladly string his buttocks to the rafters if time allowed.

I think given the situation Mist is a good lynch.

VOTE: Mist
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4179, geists wrote:Also, I was way more annoyed in the last game we played than in this one. But, you were scum in that game, so maybe you didn't notice.

The only thing I read for as scum is crumbs.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Game is probably the Bo7, with the Naraku SK, with a vig.

Why there wasn't a massive culling the first night, I don't know. But it saddens me.

28 large with only 2 deaths a cycle? That is a very long game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4178, geists wrote:In that particularly post I was calling notsci out because I've been town as fuck and notsci is actually pretty good at reading me when my play isn't ambiguous. He nailed one of the biggest markers of my scum game in a recent game, and called me town for not exhibiting it in that game.

Ok. You are now above Xoflelf on my list of townies.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Actually, now that I think about it.. Why didn't I put Shos higher on that list. He is the vig. Setups this large are all but confirmed to have a vigilante or else the games would stagnate.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4186, Birds of Prey wrote:@Oversoul, you're a Yankee (northern US/British person) or scum aren't ya. Otherwise you would understand that aesthetician and ascetic sound really fucking similar.

@PV, you have total control of our vote until deadline.

~Drunk Titus

I mean, not enough to confuse the distinction between the two.

I was pronouncing aesthetic as "a stet ic" and ascetic as "a set ic" but I never once made the connection. I did take that NY Times dialect quiz and got Miami and two Northeastern cities, but that makes sense given the demography of where I grew up.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4191 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

He claimed to be part Vig, I assume his dueling gives him powers. But I don't know for certain.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4192, Birds of Prey wrote:Mist claimed and maintained a townread on Lemin throughout the Lemin lynch process. Why would scum not bus for credit (however small it would be at that point)?

Shrommish had Rhaego as a I don't know what the fuck to do with this pile read (). Shroomish disagrees that if Rhaego is scum Egg is scum (). Votes Lemin () becoming 11th vote on wagon (doesn't want to lynch shos, doesn't want no-lynch)

~P

Bussing is overrated, Pere.
You should have learned that from Prisoner of Azkaban. :P

Was Mist reading that slot a particular way before Leminiscate was pushed to claim + lynch? I thought Mist was town reading it for the way Leminiscate claimed. I remember Mist saying "this is something Leminiscate would do".

I don't understand your Shroomish case. I will give you that having a scum as definitively null falls more in the direction of buddies. However, your other two points are not that strong for Shroomish-scum. Could you expand on the case overall?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4193, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:ProHawk (didn't like him trying to take credit for Lem)

LoL, after you mention my awesome post. (Actually put it in a link and ask for commentary which you probably hoped people wouldn't click on anyway). Yeah, you can still be scum, and if you are, you picked the wrong person to push.

The reason you have me in your scum pile is a load of crap.

No, I will hold those people to that question. I will hold everyone to the questions I posed in my catchup posts. Well, the ones that seem relevant now.
Your "awesome post" in question is actually why I suspect you. Someone else already made the commentary (I think AP or Iec) but it was fairly obvious what Leminiscate was trying to say in that post was exaggerated to some extent. I may be misreading your gusto for the Leminiscate lynch, that is true.

I think you came to an overdrawn conclusion, but put a lot of work into that post so you're proud that you think it nabbed scum. I mean, I could see the towniness behind that. I'm not done suspecting you though. :]
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4195, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:I guess they can be town:
Young and Beautiful

Want to hear why you think they were roleblocked or jailkept by town or scum.

I put them in I guess they can be town because they haven't proven themselves yet.
Roleblocking them or jailkeeping them after their horrible play D1 primes them for lynching each day the ability is not proven.

I don't think they are going to be roleblocked anymore considering the claims we have, unless the scum have two distinct roleblockers and they would rather not take a shot in the dark.

In post 4196, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 4193, ProHawk wrote:
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:ProHawk (didn't like him trying to take credit for Lem)

LoL, after you mention my awesome post. (Actually put it in a link and ask for commentary which you probably hoped people wouldn't click on anyway). Yeah, you can still be scum, and if you are, you picked the wrong person to push.

The reason you have me in your scum pile is a load of crap.

While I (drink Titus) thinks Oversoul is a pile of scumshit, I want to know why you think they have you as a scumread as I'm apparently prone to scumread Oversoul according to Dr. Who...

~Drunk Titus

You can't read me, 'tis true.
But are you scumreading me or Katsuki?

In post 4204, BulbaFenix wrote:You should help us lynch them tomorrow.

They feel pretty town.

In post 4204, BulbaFenix wrote:Have I mentioned that this is scum?

Yeah, after rereading more of Sven's posts his insistence to have some credit from Leminiscate's lynch is bad.

In post 4204, BulbaFenix wrote:What was it about that particular post that made you think Mist-scum?

Really, really trying to get that Shos mislynch instead of Leminiscate. Comes at a point in the game where it is clear that Shos plays erratically, yet she still holds that against him.

In post 4222, Abomination wrote:She's never posted in the window during the day between now and deadline from what I can tell.

I'm mostly worried well no lynch

Not exactly sure why people are scum reading this slot so hard. Posts like this go a long way toward making me feel that this slot is playing honest town.

In post 4223, Young and Beautiful wrote:Looks like Birds of Prey survived another day~

Let's see how long you can endure the dance of the Femme Fatale~

- b -

Go away please, or at least make yourself useful.

In post 4224, Young and Beautiful wrote:I stick to principle. Not going to vote Mist because I am adamant that BoP is scum. Someone else ca do the hammering, anyway.

- b -

?????

In post 4230, Nero Cain wrote:1. Lord Mhork
5. BulbaFenix
6. Oversoul
7. Squirrel Girl
9. notscience
11. Birds of Prey
16. Majiffy
20. neil1113
21. Abomination
^^^^
those are my preferred targets.

but I might compromise on

3. shos
18. Always
26. xofelf
28. HighShroomish

choose wisely, goat.

You have some of the absolute worst targets ever. Are you townreading BBmolla?

In post 4239, Svenskt Stål wrote:i like your list

Thank you.

Even though I am scum reading Mist and you strongly believe she is town?

In post 4244, geists wrote:
5. BulbaFenix
6. Oversoul
7. Squirrel Girl
9. notscience
11. Birds of Prey
16. Majiffy
20. neil1113
21. Abomination
^^^^

but I might compromise on

3. shos
18. Always
26. xofelf
28. HighShroomish

choose wisely, goat.

are you townreading bbmolla?

FUCKING LOL, had the same exact thought when I read that post. ^^^

In post 4250, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4239, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Spoiler: oversoul reads
In post 4182, Oversoul wrote:Townie:
Birds of Prey
beastcharizard
xoflelf (claim)
notscience (mostly from TSO read, reads similar to Prisoner of Azkaban TSO)
Nero Cain (typical bull headed Nero. Just I am not on the receiving end of it this time)
Geists (have some niggling suspicions about them but fairly strong townread)
Majiffy (higher up depending on Shos's answer to my question)
Moggle Dance Troupe
Lord Mhork (would be higher but D2 has been fairly bad for him)
Egg (suspected early on but has greatly improved as the game progressed, but his vote is rotting on me. Why?)
Shos
HighShroomish (miller-gate interactions)

I guess they can be town:
Young and Beautiful
Always (I could write a novel on my paranoia of Mastin)
BulbaFenix (less active than I would like but contributes)
Abomination
ActionDan

They could be scum:
The Goat
Neil1113 (I did not like his interactions with Leminiscate, still think he possibly recruited her to play the game to be scums together)

Scummy:
Venmar (has done exceptionally nothing this game except be super brusque with people, I can't remember if this is Venmar town meta though)

Ok yeah.

Why has no one made Molla put his money where his mouth is?
I would gladly string his buttocks to the rafters if time allowed.

I think given the situation Mist is a good lynch.

VOTE: Mist

i like your list

I don't. I especially don't like the pattern of rationale tags.

What do you disagree with?

Mod, V/LA until 18th of August. I will have access but it will be through a phone and/or a shitty laptop. I will probably only be making one-liners until then.
:P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am voting the main wagon.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4262, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4255, Oversoul wrote:...
What do you disagree with?

charizard above xof, but not for reason of claim (or you only felt the need to justify xof rather than charizard)
lord mhork being so high, given that half the scumlist is there for doing nothing.
Molla in the scumlist, xof in the townlist. You really think scum "counterclaimed" town on day 1?
shos and especially Y&B is also a claim-based townread, I would think, but only xof gets a "(claim)"
Some reads seem inconsistent with what should be an obvious conclusion given .

Other minor points, but I'm actually more concerned about sven's response than issues with the list itself.

I only felt the need to justify Xof because she was a hot topic earlier in the game.
I said as much in my other catchup posts and even in that read, Mhork's early game I felt was super town.
Yes. Especially considering he didn't counterclaim but just tried to get people to disturst Xof's role.
They are. I thought that was self explanatory. I'm sorry if it wasn't. :\
That was my first catchup post and more interesting things happened with my other catchup post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4266, Nero Cain wrote:

They could be scum:
The Goat

Scummy:

5. BulbaFenix
6. Oversoul
7. Squirrel Girl
9. notscience
11. Birds of Prey
16. Majiffy
20. neil1113
21. Abomination
^^^^

Well, we share SG and Neil.

Other than Mist, I really don't think any of those guys are scum. (the ones on your list)

Bulb is somewhat lurky and robotic. Bulb town is a bigger presence.
I think Abomination is incredibly scummy. You don't even need to look far, just look at that crap over this Mist wagon.
I TOTES disagree with Fery that Jiffy town meta says he'd tunnel on a single player all day. I'll have to look but I don't understand why he stopped pushing Shos.
I think this only really makes sense if they knew that she was blocked.
I kinda agree with you about TSO looking like POA (so you may have a point there) but I have some niggles about NS.
I'll discuss Mhork later.

Why should I be town reading those players?

We do. I wouldn't mind you shooting either of them, but random chance doesn't mean that will happen. :(
I can see that Bulba read. You probably have more experience with him.
What do you mean? I'll reread that for you.
Jiffy has the demon claim from Shos on him though. Far more likely to be town than he isn't. Not a good shot in my opinion. :| Maybe another PR should choose him but not a vig.
Hmm... Maybe? I'm not sure I can overlook how they look after their claim.
Ok.
Looking forward to it. I am willing to reconsider about Mhork given his Day 2. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

If YB wants to put away their pride, we can lynch Mist.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well that sucks
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Demon cop catches undead scum with demon fake claims, Mhork.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

I mean, pretty obvious at this point that Geists is town? If there is an SK (Naraku), they are either very unlucky, or choosing to no-kill.
I hate no-killing SKs worse than actual SKs.

Anyway, I don't think undead are de facto scum. I think if a Bo7 claims, that is probably de facto scum claim.

Pedit: yes, but at this point I think demons will comprise the majority of the town with a few humans and even fewer undead townies.

I was hoping it would be like Jason's Dr. Who large or Seacore's Good vs. evil, where they had two cops who could detect different aspects.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4314 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Surprised that Geists died specifically. If the delay is because of a Reviver, I would save it until later. Especially if it is 1-shot. I think we may be able to confirm people.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4316 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Because his kill methods are probably you three?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4318 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

I dunno. In case he doesn't want to risk killing mislynches/scum.
Yes, you are all here. Your point?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.
I see the angle you're trying to push and it isn't going to work.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Please kill BB, Shos
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Young and Beautiful
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4371, Egg wrote:
In post 4320, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4318, Oversoul wrote:I dunno. In case he doesn't want to risk killing mislynches/scum.
Yes, you are all here. Your point?

My point is that naraku has every reason to kill every night, given that he's a ninja and is confirmed to be in the game. It's more likely that the Bo7 would no kill, having lost their ninja, but even that's improbable. There is likely at least one failed kill, and I'm trying to understand why you think it's the SK who would have failed.

Because he's scum who knows his team's kill went through.

Vote Oversoul

Because scum would openly talk about their kills. Yes, that makes sense.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

There needs to be more night kills. The Vig needs to start doing his job and culling the herd.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4358, Young and Beautiful wrote:The HighShroomish bandwagon is confusing. I barely remember this player save for his PbPA wall he made on me on Day 1 that forced me to publicly claim; resulting in the failures of my originally-foolproof-but-now-jeopardized night actions the past two nights.

The manner in which he put so much effort into his work made me read his as town though; and my read is static. I need someone to put forth some postular evidence of his scumminess before I am willing to put my vote there.

Unless, it's a general lurker lynch,. then yeah.

- b -

This post is so fake. Let's be rid of this distraction and maybe we can focus on other scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

NC isn't a Vig. He pulls stunts like that all the time.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

I hope they are the SK.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4402 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mala please control Neil.

Neil, that is just Nero talking out his butt. He isn't scummy because of that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4408 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Yes BB. Your scum read is based off a claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

What was her action last night?
And more/less ridiculous than YB?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4413, Lord Mhork wrote:Also to whomever asked awhile back, undead town might he afraid of getting strung up for no reason >.>

Yup. That is very likely.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4427 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4423, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Ok mhork and oversoul. Please explain to me why her night actions make sense.

Also explain why she's a hexmage who doesn't hex.

And why foxfire investigates undead.

Both of you, go.

I don't know? I'm not town reading her based on flavor.
Why do you expect me to have these answers
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

How would it be different halfway through the game Neil?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

He posted 21 hours ago
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't think it was Mhork claiming to be undead town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SG I don't know why you think NC is scum.
NC, Neil is town. Barking up a very wrong tree.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

2 things Nero.

1. Do you remember every little detail in the game?
2. Do you read every little detail in the game?

I remember the case now. You fought a long time on that point from what I remember. Not that I would read that one, SG. I hate having to open up different windows to understand a point. Quotes would probably have been better in my opinion.
I don't agree. Nero does this tunnel vision without a second thought to the logic all the damn time. Read Azkaban, Mainstream Mafia, and my other suicide games with Nero to understand. That is just how Nero plays.

Mhork is undead town!? There's hope for game balance.
I'm not alone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No, I was fine with your link to your case. I was not fine with your case comprised of links. I did read your case when I first came upon it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I see that I forgot some words in the original post. Sorry SG.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4507 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

Goat, what is your point about Mhork and AI?

People voting Neil and NC need to move those votes because they are highly likely to be on town.
Fuck it. YB gets another day. You are not going to claim your target. Let scum waste a roleblock on you again if you are town.

VOTE: Shroomish
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4577 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4561, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:As for oversoul, BB's action makes things fall into place there.

BB blocked me, and naraku prob had me perform the kill. I hadn't thought of that possibility, and I bet naraku didn't either. One of the missing kills was likely naraku's last night.

With at least one failed kill coming from naraku, oversoul's looks like a pretty glaring scumslip. Conveniently, it's other players I suspect who wanted to call it otherwise. Couple that with , where he hopes Y&B is the SK? That makes no sense, no SK in the world would fakeclaim something that's impossible to maintain for an entire 28 player game. It comes from the mindset of someone who knows Y&B is not groupscum, but maybe actually thinks they're scum.

???

You take everything way too literally.

That's not a scum slip. You might be new to mafia but legitimate genuine scum slips, like Yates' picture scum claim, are very rare and not as common as people seem to think they are.

Yes, I thought the SK's kill was likely blocked. What of it? You and your other puppets CLAIMED to be agents of the SK who kill for him in a Ninja-esque way.

No way in the world does the SK have Ninja AND Strongman abilities.
No way in the world do town blocking powers NOT target you three to try to block the SK kill.

I don't understand why that is so hard for you to grasp. But it is. And you're stringing it into some complicated ass read that is dependent on A LOT of factors.

It is also comical that you think I would read 160 pages upon replacing in and try to play the game. There's a reason I like replacing into games. It is so I have a higher chance to "choose" my alignment. See a generally pro town player replace out? Nab that spot. See a person who I think is playing to their town meta replace out? Nab that spot. By the way, Kata replacing out and the type of play he did here is like 100% his town meta. But he replaced out of a bunch of games I think so it may not be completely 100%.

I lurk as scum. I hate playing as scum. None of my play here is scum motivated. None of it is to my scum meta.
Cry foul on that all you want, Vig me, IDC.
But if you're going to lynch me? You'll regret it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4579 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4563, shos wrote:re: Mhork: I dunno; I think that the fact that he *actually* prepared for a long time, in a way, the claim that there is an undead non-scum makes me sorta believe him. I don't think he should be our lynch or vig target. Mhork, if you're town, you should step up your game.

Why should I add SG to my viglist? she's a confirmed doublevoter, right?

I can add oversoul easily
no reason to do that with xof though, it's like BoP, this will be taken care of as the game evolves and progresses.
I can also add abomination very easily with that stupid 4544 and general lack of anything.

re: counterwagon to lemni: I dunno, honestly. if he was my partner, double-bussing is obviously a legit move for distancing. if I am town and he is scum, which is the case, then I absolutely see no reason for him not to vote me. so no idea; on both shos-alignments I would buss my partner if they were my cw if I were him. probably derped or something?

Dat Flavor part in the Xof case is intriguing, actually. in fact the whole case sounds good.
I like. but still I think this should be addressed later.
What if Xof claimed all his abilities? I mean he's a JOAT, he surely will be killed eventually if he's truly town, and as long as we're tons of people, we can make sure he is protected and help directing his abilities.

pedit: pshh, hot damn, that does look like a scumslip. MDT be town if he flips scum. I'ma go for it. VOTE: Oversoul and wonder what to do with shroomish somewhen later/

pedit2: leave these slots alone for the while, they are not relevant

Yeah, no. I'm not scum and you're a fool to add me to a Vig list for that but be my guest.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4592 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4590, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 4577, Oversoul wrote:
That's not a scum slip. You might be new to mafia but legitimate genuine scum slips, like Yates' picture scum claim, are very rare and not as common as people seem to think they are.

Scumslips are exceedingly common.

Yes, I thought the SK's kill was likely blocked. What of it? You and your other puppets CLAIMED to be agents of the SK who kill for him in a Ninja-esque way.

No way in the world does the SK have Ninja AND Strongman abilities.
No way in the world do town blocking powers NOT target you three to try to block the SK kill.

And here you confirm it's not a case of derp or mistaken thinking. This is a pretty amazing thing to casually think up, why didn't you suggest that the town blockers block us yesterday, or at least point out the possibility? Why did you think that the SK failed to kill night 1?

Because I think it was exceedingly obvious that town blockers should target you three? I didn't think it needed any explaining that is how obvious I thought it was.

I don't think I ever said I thought the SK failed N1? I am pretty sure I said for a while that I thought SK Mastin killed AI given the fact that they were not universally townread at all yet they were killed. AP is also a Mastin specific player that pointed towards a slot who had more freedom with their kill and could afford to kill people that can read them well.

After your three claims, I would be surprised if any SK kill gets to go through.
Now that you have pointed out how apparently it isn't obvious, I think we should coordinate what potential PRs should do. I only wish I had a computer to do this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I almost want to kill one of you three just so he has less options to use as agents of death, but I am pretty sure that would give him more abilities. Like I definitely see that as the balancing mechanic for your roles. As you three die, he either gains bits of being a Ninja or maybe even becomes a Strongman.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4596 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4585, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4540, Nero Cain wrote:.
In post 4523, notscience wrote:No Nero, I haven't.

So why should Goat have a scum read on you for playing to your scum meta but not knowing your scum meta?

OS, why are you town reading Neil?

Honestly I don't even care anymore because it is like people aren't even reading this game and the scum are bad if they haven't noticed this anyway.

It is pretty clear that Always + Neil are soft claiming masons with each other (at least). Mastin's assurance that some people are town I thought was him TRYING to fake claim mason early on as a crumb technique (which lol Lem foiled) but then Neil came to Always's defense when you were suggesting you would kill one of them.
I haven't had a look back at how either Neil or Always acted with Lem's claim, but I am not even sure that matters. I know I wouldn't have had a knee jerk vote reaction to kill Lem if I was a mason for fear that I was outting myself as a mason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Like Jesus Nero I am on my phone for the next two weeks. I am sorry if I don't catch everything at first glance.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4598 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Sorry Mastin, I didn't purposefully use him there. My mistake
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4601, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Very unlucky that town did the "obvious" thing and blocked us to prevent his kills.

Very unlucky = the first night kill gone, though I will admit I don't have any proof for which kill was missing the first night
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4693 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Shroomish has dropped off the face of the Earth.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4709, Egg wrote:For those who forgot or missed it:
In post 3241, Egg wrote:
In post 2869, Le Cupcake wrote:YAK

Oh right this was the game you were scum in this is kinda awkward... I guess reasoning with you would be pointless.

I'll put it simply that I have reasons to believe Lem's claim is not fake.

Vote Kat

See also:
Post 2668 ("I would rather no-lynch than lynch lem")
Posts 2876 and 2878
Post 2883:
Kat wrote: I highly doubt that any player in this playerbase
sans me
would come up with 4-man mason fakeclaim and thus your point is moot.

Associatives to Lem + may have been the one who told Lem to claim mason but abandoned it to bus + Kat's scum meta is lol let's do what no scum ever would.

When we back and forthed, Kats never addressed what "I have reason to believe" was supposed to mean and then disappeared again.

A dual ISO of Kat + the cupcake alt shows:
-the activity burst that took up like a whole page
-some filler
-a lem vote followed by a quick unvote and hard defense (the vote actually may have been forgetting lem was a scumbuddy and ultimately a reason to abandon the mason fakeclaim now that I think about it)
-our back and forth
-and a replace out request

What part of this is town? I believe I asked if anyone could tell me why I'm wrong and no one could. If I forgot to ask or missed a good answer, let me ask again. Why am I wrong?

You have clearly never played with Kats town before
That's why you are wrong
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4695, ActionDan wrote:Let's lynch pretty clear scum xofelf. I would lynch oversoul or shroomish too however. There's no reason to leave xofelf for later. She wont be killed nor will she actually do anything of use to town. I dare her to list her other abilities

Why?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4728 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4726, Egg wrote:Entertain me though. Why does Kat's town meta mean there is no associative with Lem?

I think Kats town meta should outweigh the unfortunate interaction he had with Lem.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

He actually tries
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

Is this all three of you, Serene?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hullo! Sven was fairly null scum. Please make your slot obvtown to me
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4873 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4864, ProHawk wrote:I don't know what -10 means, but I hope it doesn't mean that Oversoul is the towniest person in this game...

Deal with it.

:lol:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did you dolts not read what I said about Always and Neil?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm. I guess my vote on HS isn't that horrible after all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5096 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5113 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5108, The Goat wrote:
In post 5096, Oversoul wrote:BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?

*ping*

Oversoul, you've had four or five posts all game that even contained my name. You listed me as "could be scummy" with zero reasoning. Why on Earth would you ask someone else why they're not suspicious of me...when you've
expressed zero suspicion yourself?

That absolutely reeked of passive-aggressive scumminess.

More of a suspicion of BB than of you, my horned friend.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5115, Egg wrote:
In post 5113, Oversoul wrote:
In post 5108, The Goat wrote:

*ping*

Oversoul, you've had four or five posts all game that even contained my name. You listed me as "could be scummy" with zero reasoning. Why on Earth would you ask someone else why they're not suspicious of me...when you've
expressed zero suspicion yourself?

That absolutely reeked of passive-aggressive scumminess.

More of a suspicion of BB than of you, my horned friend.

You're suspicious of BBmolla for not being suspicious of The Goat? Can you elaborate on this?

Read his signature.
More of a question of why BBmolla even has that relic in his signature anyway.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5304 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Xof's role sounds like so much fun
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5305 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

hmm.. town concentration seems to be the strongest on Abomination wagon although I feel like that wagon is on town.
I think that Shos is probably town, as well as Xof. Don't really like the reasons people are voting for her but I don't think anyone will give up on her.

*sigh*

VOTE: Xofelf
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5313 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5311, Egg wrote:
In post 5308, The Goat wrote:
In post 5306, Egg wrote:
Unvote, Vote xofelf

For whatever reason. this scared the fuck out of me. Yes, I'm drunk.

Are you scum?

Nah. I just gave up on my Oversoul lynch a long time ago and can see xofelf as scum and want to get a lynch through. Read my posts from the last few RL days and you'll see it.

Then why immediately follow me onto a wagon? There were multiple other wagons available to you there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5326 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I find it very odd that my vote was the tipping point on the Xof wagon.

I guess I am willing to consider YB town. Just unfortunate coincidences.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5329, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 5326, Oversoul wrote:I find it very odd that my vote was the tipping point on the Xof wagon.

I guess I am willing to consider YB town. Just unfortunate coincidences.

^^ is scum with Y and B.

Yeah, no.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5459 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Please don't.
Please end this day.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5518 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What do you guys think about the composition of Xo's lynch wagon?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5522 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not really, that's the thing I find odd. I expect there to be at least a few glaringly scummy names but there aren't.

Can you vote the same person with your double vote, btw?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5542 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

FINALLY

CARNAGE
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5543 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

person who received yb conf should claim
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5544 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

cause otherwise
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I will be pushing their wagon just like their body will be pushing daisies
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5548 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

list of people who can die

YB
BB
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5553, Egg wrote:
Vote Oversoul

Right back into that tunnel huh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5560 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nero, I'm not about to have another pissing match with you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5565 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm really at a damn loss for who could be scum
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5573 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5572, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 5565, Oversoul wrote:I'm really at a damn loss for who could be scum

Ridiculous considering that there are twenty people alive and more than four scum left or something. Are you dumb, uncharismatic, or also one of them?

- b -

Any personal attacks can be done from your main account, tia
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5576 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5571, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a side note, the hydra replacements that I was complaining about have just died. All three 'Abominations'.

Is this a happy event?

Just a passing remark :p

- b -

Who says this as an ANONYMOUS HYDRA
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5581, Egg wrote:I didn't know shards were involved. All I knew was that he targeted notscience. Part of me was still thinking he might be a protective role. But when notscience said he lost a shard, I took it to be almost the same situation as tracking scum to a kill.

Yet you didn't investigate your strongest scumread (me)?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5673 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5600, ActionDan wrote:I think serene could possibly flip scum since that was the sk kill. Also voting shos is derpy.

Me too mhork

Prohawk should be lynched with bbm as hammer.

Where was this confirmed that it was the SK kill?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5603, zMuffinMan wrote:is shos scum? i don't remember him posting like scum when he was town

Shos is very likely town? I don't get where you think he is scum posting
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5676 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. Now you just wait for Kagami to jump all over you for that comment.

Jewel Thief. Well this sucks. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5677 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

Serene :,(
I hardly knew thee
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5679 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

But but but it's a scum slip!!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5770 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think we need a mass claim of whether or not someone is undead. This isn't role related (per se) but I think this needs to happen.

Not a race claim, just if you're undead.

This largely depends on the three flips though so we will see.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5775 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't have a computer right now but the short version is what will it hurt?
If we are believing that undead = scum, then Mhork is basically a miller. I don't really agree with that sentiment. I don't think all of the Bo7 will show up as undead. I think some will be humans and some will be demons. I imagine there has to be some sort of race cop (either in Xo or BB's role) or even a standalone role elsewhere. This will help that role as well as any future claims.

I think undead is probably more like a quasi-miller.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

He can be. But I'm not sure.

I am also undead.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

But I am a demon as well. My thinking was that there might be a dominant trait with the races. So I am a demon undead, undead might nullify my demon aspect to a race cop. I was wondering if others were two races but mainly I want to see the prevalence of undead.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5785 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm the undead ogre lady lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5787 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Urasue, yeah

Although I'm not undead in my pm, just that because I am so closely associated with the graveyard I show as undead
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

I left plenty of crumbs about it. Go see if you can find them :]
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5888, Kagami wrote:
In post 5874, shos wrote:VOTE: zmuffin

All aboard thr scumtrain!

I got lotz to say but from comp not phone

Muffin is pretty much right about everything he's said on the last page, though I still think the existence of a scum godfather commutifier remains unlikely.

The flip also makes PH likely town to my mind, unless many Bo7 members (but not all) have a 1-shot shard theft ability. That will indeed sort itself out.

So mala-slot flipping neighbor is a surprise to me. I thought they were claiming masons.

I want OS to talk to me about mhork's claim.

More when I set up internet at apartment and not using my damn phone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5904 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

Everything there is accounted for and that means Shos is the town Vig.
Can we please stop going down that rabbit hole?

I am suspicious of Kagami. A lot of her play has revolved around flavor aspects. With Ceph not being a first time mod and having Cabd as a backup and reviewer, I don't think they would let flavor dictate too much (a la Foxfire with Xo). Why do you keep insisting on pushing the flavor angle? I thought your play was town up until that flavor stuff on Xo yesterday. I'm not so sure anymore.

Preliminary thoughts with a scum Abom is that Venmar's slot is likely not town.
Clyton slot is also likely not town I think.

Lord Mhork's claim and subsequent actions are just lolwut.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5905 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

Neil better have some explaining to do with that damn claim and his early game Mastin hydra is town!!
Not about to have an Alice in Wonderland with neighbors in this game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5917 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5913, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5910, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 5907, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5904, Oversoul wrote:I honestly don't know why you people think Shos is scum when a) he killed Abomination, b) the scum kill wasn't missing according to the three deaths last night, c) Serene was the SK kill according to AD

Everything there is accounted for and that means Shos is the town Vig.

lol no

pls shoot this when you can kill again shos

This flows but how is AD confirming that Serene was the SK kill? AD seems off according to my notes so far.

The only way AD can confirm that Serene was a sk kill is if he's the sk. Would he claim sk knowledge as the sk?

but this looks like scumOS trying to butter up a killing role.

Butter up a killing role?
No. AD made it seem like he had knowledge beyond speculation that Serene was the SK kill.
Regardless, if Shos is the SK, why hasn't the Vig outted? It would be worth it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5953 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 5942, Egg wrote:Oversoul, the arguement for shos SK is that he can poison (Serene) and got an extra kill last night (Abomination). So basically they were his N2 and N3 kills. Also, do you really think there are two scum neighbors? I can see one, but two? I don't know about that.

That makes literally no sense but cool. Good to know the Shos scum read is based on nothing. Because that logic is the worst thing since Reaper Charlie.

Kagami, you've literally wanted me to be scum forever.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

I agree
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6003 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Aronis
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6074 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Of course there was no natural progression for the Xo vote. I thought she was town until the moment she died but people would not stop prattling about the flavor of her role and her actions making her scum.
I wanted a High Shroomish wagon that day.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6182 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6179, Egg wrote:I'm alive?

I'm more surprised you haven't tracked me despite having such an undying want for my lynch.

Kagami, he wasn't blocked because Shos says he can't be blocked?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6187 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

It really isn't relevant Shos.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6188 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: PA

Yeah, pretty satisfied with this vote. I think Venmar was trying to bus Abom early on for some town cred.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6548 (isolation #141) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6530, BBmolla wrote:Lord Mhork - probably town
shos - Still think he's scum for play, but I'm not confident in lynching another claimed PR after fucking up with xofelf. If he's town he's super dumb, which I don't think shos is that dumb.
ProHawk - probably town due to claim
Oversoul - prob scum
Squirrel Girl - town
beastcharizard - prob scum
notscience - prob town
Birds of Prey - scum
ActionDan - idk
Kagami - probably town
Majiffy - town
Young and Beautiful - town
neil1113 - idk
The Goat - town
penguin_alien - in this game?
Egg - maybe town
zMuffinMan - idk

This list is horrible and BB isn't paying attention at all.
VOTE: BB
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6550 (isolation #142) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

The reads he has for certain players make no sense really.
Neil and PA aren't town for their claims but ProHawk is? Beast is listed as scum?
Thinks that Egg is "maybe" town?

It seems like his reads were just thrown together quickly.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6554 (isolation #143) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Like, Scum posion doctor and am unpoisonable goon? I don't think so.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6604 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6595, ActionDan wrote:I like how everyone assumes I'm a poison doctor without me ever claiming that. Well carry on. Shoot bop or OS. I don't trust mhork either

Who is saying you are a posion doctor? A Scum Posion doctor flipped.
Why shoot me? You have said barely anything about me all game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6605 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6602, shos wrote:Fucking shit.
Onlynow upon rereading I see that there are 'may's - I MAY get an ability.

Damn. So you think I cannot get any more abilities then. All my possible ability givers are VTs or majiffypuppet.

Crap, this is good.

So uh. Lets start poe.

I would be fine with you kill Majiffy, he's don't literally nothing all game. I am only worried that killing all the puppets will unlock something innate in Naraku and will only make him harder to catch.
But I do think from a balance perspective that one of the puppets is scum.
I thought it was Kagami for a long time but I'm not sure anymore.

I am kinda hinging my AD town read on the deceased Gays, but meh.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6676 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6672, shos wrote:BoP, OS or Majiffy die tonight

:,(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6677 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6673, Majiffy wrote:Majiffy or {two people calling for Majiffy-death} die tonight.

Yes, nothing wrong with this picture at all.

I don't think you're scum for your vanilla-ness. I think you are scum for your uselessness.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6679 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

I quoted the wrong thing but I remember you complaining about being scum read for being a VT puppet.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6697 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't think BoP is scum.
Why are we voting them? No way they are scum with that Ascetic claim. :/
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6707 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6705, Squirrel Girl wrote:I huess I'm just a shrug and a walkaway though, to see where it goes.
But I am lost.

Are we sure this is town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6718 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6708, Young and Beautiful wrote:She's a doublevoter, of course she's town!

We are not sure
you're
town, though, so you'd better work on that.

- b -

I am most definitely town. That should be readily apparent to everyone by now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6776 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6700, neil1113 wrote:Who replaced MDT?

In post 6720, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6718, Oversoul wrote:
In post 6708, Young and Beautiful wrote:She's a doublevoter, of course she's town!

We are not sure
you're

- b -

Reality doesn't match expectations, unfortunately.

- b -

In post 6722, ActionDan wrote:
In post 6718, Oversoul wrote:

We are not sure
you're

- b -

I'm gonna go with no. No you are not.

If either of you had an inkling of how to read Oversoul, you would know I am town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6777 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Neil quote not supposed to be there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6779 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SG it isn't necessarily anti-town or scummy but it certainly isn't town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6780 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6778, ProHawk wrote:
In post 6774, BBmolla wrote:If I was scum why wouldn't I lie about recieving the friendly neighbor message

Because said friendly neighbor would then know you are scum. :neutral:

How exactly? They wouldn't know if they are blocked.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6783 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

YNB literally has no way of knowing if the action is confirmed. If sent to scum, they could just lie and get them lynched. They would do this in any scenario I think.
This probably means BBis grudgingly town.

VOTE: Majiffy
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6787 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6785, ProHawk wrote:
In post 6783, Oversoul wrote:YNB literally has no way of knowing if the action is confirmed. If sent to scum, they could just lie and get them lynched. They would do this in any scenario I think.
This probably means BBis grudgingly town.

Do you not logic?

If they die and flip town, that puts BB is a pretty bad light, not in a good one for getting someone mislynched. Like I said, its 50/50 BB would have lied or YNB gets blocked.

It wouldn't put BB in a bad light because he wasn't claiming a blocking action that could be accounted for.
There is a blocking action that is unaccounted for which could just have plausibly landed on YB even though they selected BB.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6926 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I like ProHawk's point about SG. Where is your double vote?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6971 (isolation #159) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

I can't tell if the snark is because you are a snarky person or if it is just a ruse to look more town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6972 (isolation #160) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6965, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Oversoul

at least until I decide where else I wanna go

This wasn't a natural action at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7041 (isolation #161) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7036, BBmolla wrote:BoP is obvious scum by this point

When they flip town, can we lynch you?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7043 (isolation #162) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7037, shos wrote:pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win. I also LOVE IT how you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums.

Who claimed to be a Bo7?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7048 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7046, shos wrote:
In post 7043, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7037, shos wrote:pedit: WHY THE FUCK WOULD THAT MEAN KAGAMI IS SCUM??? if SK is lynched that does NOT MEAN SCUM WIN. it means we have a 17v3 situation, and this is reaaaaaally a cool town win. I also LOVE IT how you think that the claimed Bo7 is town and still think there are 7 scums.

Who claimed to be a Bo7?

are you kidding me? see, this is why you think BoP makes sense. you don't read the game.
I've posted a claimlist like a thousand times.

I didn't realize LM claimed to be a Bo7. I thought it was just another undead person.
Hm. He is an acceptable lynch. His ability also seems to fit with a scum ability more so than a town ability in my opinion.

VOTE: Lord Mhork

Majiffy, Lord Mhork, AD. Those are good options right now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7052 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

zMuffin claimed to be Bo7 too?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7068 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think LM is our best bet at scum and seeing the design potential of the moderator.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7079 (isolation #166) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7069, shos wrote:I don't understand what you don't understand.
he claimed to be TOWN renkoutsu, as in, the character AFTER IT BETRAYS Bo7.
I have no reason to push him because I possibly believe the claim. Lord Mhork has crumbed repeatedly that he is undead town waaaaaay earlier. His roleclaim and action is a titbit odd, but if he is scum, we'll deal with that later. better fish to fry now. and I *do* imply that there are six scum, and mhork is town. if we have six dead scum and mhork is alive - he dies. it's that easy.

I don't know the flavor at all, Shos.
I also think that your reasoning for waiting is weak.
I was already worried that there were two millers in the game and gave him a pass for his play being mostly protown, but with him outright claiming Bo7, I don't think LM is town anymore.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7084 (isolation #167) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7089 (isolation #168) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7086, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7084, Oversoul wrote:How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?

Read the bolded again. He is saying Lynching Mhok makes town less powerful. That means Mhok is TOWN!

Ummm, hold that thought Titus.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7094 (isolation #169) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7088, Lord Mhork wrote:Oversoul I'm really disappointed in you. :/
You read me as town until you start flavor gaming and assume that ceph would be stupid enough to design a game where scum is all who the obvious flavor says. I've been playing town all game, crumbling my shit, and doing my thing, and you're disregarding all I've actually done just for a claim?

Also how does a one shot watcher make perfect sense as a scum power? We have a fucking ninja flipped!

Umm, few things.

You were towning it up until about Day 3 when your play dropped off.
I don't know what Ceph would do as a designer, that is why I want to lynch you. This point is also faulty because it isn't
Ceph
being dumb to make all the Bo7 scum
if
he gave fakeclaims to the scum (which I believe he did).
You
would be dumb for true claiming
if
you're scum.
I think you were crumbing up to a point. I would actually like it if you pointed those out to me again.
I'm not disregarding what you've done "just for a claim". I was a very early supporter of Town Mhork when I replaced into the game. Then your play stopped being what it was when I supported you for being town.

Ninja + Watcher fakeclaim is good mod design, in my opinion.

The exclamation mark at the end of that sentence makes me feel it is entirely contrived.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7096 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7090, shos wrote:we have two options:
1. there are seven scums, one of them is mhork.
2. there are six scums, and mhork is town.
if we go on with the game we can kill
1. mhork
2. SK
3. other scum
4. town.

we want to compare lynching mhork now and then our lynch choice, OR lynching lynch choice and THEN mhork.
if our lynch choice is SK, then him first and then mhork will result in more townies alive than first mhork and then SK.
if our lynch choice is scum or town, it doesn't matter.

so regardless of mhork's alignment, lynching *anyone* and then mhork is better.

the same maths can be done tomorrow, and the next day, etc etc, until we lynch the SK. THEN, we see two options:
1. if mhork is scum, lynching mhork first is better, because a townie will die at night, and so, finding the rest of the scum gives us a smaller pool.
2. if mhork is town, obviously not lynching him is better.

so as long as SK is alive, we better keep mhork alive. after SK is dead, we have 50% chance that it's better to leave him alive, and 50% chance otherwise. so we'll consider it then.

I'm not sure this is the case at all but I am so horribly inept at math I'm not going to even try to counter it. I think your whole premise is based less on the fact that Mhork is town and more that Mhork *isn't* the SK, which I guess I can see.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7097 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7089, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7086, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7084, Oversoul wrote:How would town power be better off with leaving Mhork alive, Shos?

Read the bolded again. He is saying Lynching Mhok makes town less powerful. That means Mhok is TOWN!

Ummm, hold that thought Titus.

So yeah, what Shos posted is what I thought he was going to post and I think he is town for it. Please kindly remove your vote from him and put it on Mhork or Majiffy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7099 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why are you voting ProHawk and not Majiffy?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7216 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Can YB, Shos, and BoP stop the pissing match and vote Mhork or at the least Majiffy?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7217 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7186, shos wrote:Image

Just sayyin. Lol

BoP - we have so many. SO many reasons to think that flavor matters. How can you just disregard it? Do you honestly think that scumteam can be called 'band of seven mafia' and be made of 3 bo7 members +4 other random people?

Making scum Bo7 does not mean the game is breakable. Scum can be given fakeclaims, there are plenty kf characters in this show.

Wouldn't this mean that Mhork is scum, Shos? :?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7219 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm just over this whole pudding contest you are having about BoP.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7273 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7261, shos wrote:
In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

Mmm nope. Never been SK. I want to. I would not waste my first time playing SK by slowly drifting away like this.

In post 7262, zMuffinMan wrote:id like oversoul to full claim, as well as describing what his role pm says about kikyo

Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7274 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7260, Kagami wrote:
In post 7213, zMuffinMan wrote:Has anyone talked about Neil / noddy / oversoul / beast lately?

Neil is meh. I don't have any real opinion on either neil or PA until the other comes in and does something. A summary of the neighborhood content would be nice, and whether neil seemed to be pushing the flavor-confirmed-town angle with an agenda.

Noddy is ignoring the game, which is usually scummy for him, but I must of his reactions to events have been town-ns.

Oversoul is still scum. Kat opened saying his role is negative utility, which sounds like he thought/knew undead was a miller, but otherwise didn't choose to comment on the undead stuff when that came around. I kind of think katsuki is one of the people who would potentially drive wake to bail on the game, and I still think is a scum-slip. I think BoP commuted night 1 and couldn't kill, then poisoned night 2.

Beast, idk. His role is slightly redundant with mine, and basically is another anti-poison thing. Poison seems like a completely terrible way to kill in this setup. Outside of role, I don't really have an opinion on beast.

was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.

When you're wrong about me for my scum slip, remember what I said about scum slips. They are actually fairly rare.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7276 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7277 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

In other news, lynch Mhork. He claimed scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7313 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7284, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7276, Oversoul wrote:Also, how would any of the night kills make sense from SK-Oversoul? They don't.

Which kills are the SK kills? I'm not clear on that.

Take your pic. Pretty much non of the nightkills make any sort of sense from a scum Oversoul perspective let alone a SK Oversoul perspective.
I mean *maybe* you could argue Nero but he wasn't really doing much either way.

In post 7285, Lord Mhork wrote:Hey oversoul no I didn't. Why the fuck are you suddenly a moron?

I'm town undead 1 shot watcher. I am not scum.

That's cool. When was the last time you have scumhunted again?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7331 (isolation #181) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Too many people lurking for any wagon to be meaningful.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7639 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7566, The Goat wrote:
In post 7556, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum?

Mainly this as of late.

It looked as scummy as hell.

I've already explained this.
BB still didn't answer.

I would like to see YnB self vote once BoP and myself flip. I don't know if BoP is town but getting YnB to self vote would be *awesome*.

I think AD, Majiffy, Mhork, BB, The Goat has at least 2 scum if not 3. I need to reevaluate though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7890 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm....
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7891 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7874, zMuffinMan wrote:i still want oversoul to claim

I have claimed? Are you going to be Kagami and solely focus on flavor to get a lynch?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7893 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Yes.
When have I ever given the impression that I am more than a VT-Miller hybrid?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7899 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

The interactions look bad? I dunno.
I don't understand why we aren't lynching the claimed scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7902 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Shos, I appreciate your go-getter attitude but repeatedly posting that is drowning the game. You have *a lot* of posts. I am almost afraid to calculate your overall percentage for posts.

Pedit: ok, my working theory at the moment is that scum-Majiffy and co. know that Shos is an SK.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7904 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mmm, no because a Vig exists if it isn't Shos and you would be outted.
Try again?

Plus you can waste your days prattling on about Shos-SK and look active. Not that bad of a strategy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7917 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7911, zMuffinMan wrote:
vote: oversoul

whatever

oversoul is scum, just vig bop i guess

This isn't like you town at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7926 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7273, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7261, shos wrote:
In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

Mmm nope. Never been SK. I want to. I would not waste my first time playing SK by slowly drifting away like this.

In post 7262, zMuffinMan wrote:id like oversoul to full claim, as well as describing what his role pm says about kikyo

Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.

Why does Kikyo matter at all on your read of me?
You *really* think that I would say my teammate's fakeclaim? Yeah. Okay, Muffin. You've gone off the deep end.

Kikyo is mentioned twice in my role PM. I thought that was a lot for a character that I didn't have a role connection with.

I have already been abundantly clear about my opinions re: undead + demon given my stance on game design.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7933 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm honestly over this game and I will self hammer given the chance so either make that happen or lynch BoP like you all seem to be aiming towards. You've all talked this way and that, time to put your money where your mouth is.

Being a miller is stupid and I have hated every minute of it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7935 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, what the fuck is a flavor miller? Like seriously Muffin what in the fucking hell are you even trying to prove? I do not understand any point you're trying to make here.

If I am a flavor miller so is Mhork apparently but you're giving him a pass for god knows what reason even though he LITERALLY CLAIMED scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

My role is Town Demon Undead Vanilla.
Both of my abilities are passives. The first one is that I am a demon. There is no flavor justification given for this.
The second is that I count for the undead. There is a flavor justification given for this and it is basically because I am always around the graveyard and dead shit.

I don't know why Katsuki made any comments he did but if I had to guess it would be due to being both a demon and undead, which has obvious connections to some sort of race cop type role. If Katsuki did know that Demon = town (which I still don't believe is a 100% certainty) a two different race cops could technically prove that I am what I say I am. So yes, I am not technically a miller but I am negative utility.

Was that really so hard for you to parse or are you being obtuse on purpose?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

/rant
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7940 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Katsuki flaking being a lurker = town Katsuki.

Learn to Meta. Thank me later for any and all future games you have with Katsuki.

Thank you and good night.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7971 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't call every VT role I get lame but in a game as large as this I was upset that I didn't get a PR.
Erm, so do you not realize that I replaced in after Lem was lynched? And you know, flipped Undead? Or that Um, AI was dead and flipped town demon vanilla? So, yeah...

You think that all the Bo7 will be undead?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7996 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7973, zMuffinMan wrote:Do you have flavour for being vanilla ?

Yes, but I don't see how that is important?
You really are asking pointless questions and it does not look town at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8099 (isolation #198) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

AD, Lord Mhork, Majiffy, BBmolla, zMuffinMan

That is my lynch list.
AD is playing to his scum meta currently. Mhork claimed Bo7, Majiffy I think has prior knowledge that Shos might be the SK because he is scum. Regardless, I think one of the puppets is scum, Majiffy has been the most useless. Although, where is notscience? Haven't seen him in like a week and a half. Replace him. BBmolla because his claim is weird and his whole push against Xo did not really seem genuine. Reminds me of Majiffy just trying to get Shos lynched. zMuffinMan because I don't really think he is trying this game. Maybe that is how he is good at scum. :shrug:

VOTE: BoP

I think you're town, Titus + Pere but no one is moving at all. I think the stagnation of the votes was purposeful but I can't be arsed to go and read all of it given the large amount of noise in this game.

I am sorry it has to be like this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8102 (isolation #199) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't understand. Why are you confused? The deadline is September 8th. Lynching someone in this case is always going to be better than nolynching.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”