The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7550 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 7547, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7545, The Goat wrote:ProHawk: You confused the shit out of me. OS asked someone else why they WEREN'T reading me as scum toward a third party (me), when he hadn't expressed any suspicion himself. I directly attacked that post.

However are those two points even remotely hypocritical?

It would help if you included posts to understand this.

Top of this page. 7527.

I just don't understand what he's on about. And I haven't even had that much to drink.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7551 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by The Goat »

Bah. Pervious page.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7549, Birds of Prey wrote:
YnB do you have a single scumread not named Titus?

Oversoul. Read.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:22 pm

In post 7548, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat also is not a target for lynching today.

Stating the obvious. There isn't a wagon on Goat. There is, however, a six man large wagon on Titus.

PS: there isn't a wagon on myself either.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

does the BoP read count? they've been pretty vocal about that one, too
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 7543, Young and Beautiful wrote:Goat. Birds of Prey literally lied about facts on you; because she was making half assed reads; her focus is just to paint mud on her targets; you weren't part of her lost, and was therefore neglected.

She directly lied with regard to you, as she has been doing for the entirety of the game. Even if you can't see her bullshit on other players, you should have seen this. Why aren't you?

Because of the end of the Lemniscate wagon.

Look at it, the way the votes fell, and you'll see why I town read Nero and BoP. Lemniscate was damned close to avoiding the noose. BoP and Nero could have just shut the hell up and let that play out, but they were both instrumental in making sure it didn't happen.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum? I basically showed you page 6. That is not scum. Rhaego chainsawed Katsuki, the last voter left on Abomination ensuring that wagon died.

YnB, you know there are actually at least 3 scum left and an SK. You are two short.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7554, zMuffinMan wrote:

does the BoP read count? they've been pretty vocal about that one, too

YnB isn't bitching about Pere so I was a little bitchy.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by The Goat »

(Yeah, yeah, I know all about bus throwing...but I just don't see scum doing that drastic of a push that early in a game.)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Goat, you voted me before I was talking about shards being powerless alone.

You also gave someone (Oversoul?) crap about having scum-read you when they had only mentioned you in a few posts. You are doing the EXACT same thing to me. Hence, hypocritical. You wouldn't even answer my request to explain your scum read. Just disappeared. When you did come back, you were on about other stuff other than me, despite your "fervor" and wanting a ton more votes on me. Am I being more clear?

TITUS! You can't chainsaw a wagon of three or two when you need fifteen to KILL SOMEONE
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Not to mention the Abom wagon was mainly an RVS wagon IIRC
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:29 pm

In post 7556, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum? I basically showed you page 6. That is not scum. Rhaego chainsawed Katsuki, the last voter left on Abomination ensuring that wagon died.

YnB, you know there are actually at least 3 scum left and an SK. You are two short.

Your scumreads are what I gather to be: YnB, Kagami, BBMOLLA, Shos, Majiffy, ActionDan

You are two over.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 7334, shos wrote:
In post 7332, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 7326, shos wrote:^^^BC, I want the rest od your claimzors

I think this is to me. I am Sango.

So you are ONLY poisonproof? What is the name of the ability?

Yes I am only poison proof. My ability is called Breath Mask.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 7559, ProHawk wrote:Goat, you voted me before I was talking about shards being powerless alone.

You also gave someone (Oversoul?) crap about having scum-read you when they had only mentioned you in a few posts. You are doing the EXACT same thing to me. Hence, hypocritical. You wouldn't even answer my request to explain your scum read. Just disappeared. When you did come back, you were on about other stuff other than me, despite your "fervor" and wanting a ton more votes on me. Am I being more clear?

TITUS! You can't chainsaw a wagon of three or two when you need fifteen to KILL SOMEONE

Yes.

Again, my vote on you was based on you being a jewel thief. I just can't see how that makes you town. Maybe I'm being obtuse, but that's how I see it. Your statement about the shards being powerless did indeed come later. You also said something else that made me tilt my head...it struck me as fishing.

Since we're here, I'll go into it. You suggested that the mechanic of whomever hammers someone getting a shard might not be true. Since I've already come out, I'll say this: That mechanic is 100% true. The persons who would know that are me as a jewel cop, and probably shard holders. It crossed my mind that you might be trying to get someone to counter your suggestion, so you'd have a target.

So there's that.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7561, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7556, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum? I basically showed you page 6. That is not scum. Rhaego chainsawed Katsuki, the last voter left on Abomination ensuring that wagon died.

Your scumreads are what I gather to be: YnB, Kagami, BBMOLLA, Shos, Majiffy, ActionDan

You are two over.

Forgot the outside chance of notscience and Action Dan has been bumped up to null. A really really really outside chance of Egg (1/100).

The difference is, the rest I am pretty damn sure are town. You aren't. Your lack of scumreads is buddying.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7563, The Goat wrote:
In post 7559, ProHawk wrote:Goat, you voted me before I was talking about shards being powerless alone.

Yes.

Again, my vote on you was based on you being a jewel thief. I just can't see how that makes you town. Maybe I'm being obtuse, but that's how I see it. Your statement about the shards being powerless did indeed come later. You also said something else that made me tilt my head...it struck me as fishing.

Since we're here, I'll go into it. You suggested that the mechanic of whomever hammers someone getting a shard might not be true. Since I've already come out, I'll say this: That mechanic is 100% true. The persons who would know that are me as a jewel cop, and probably shard holders. It crossed my mind that you might be trying to get someone to counter your suggestion, so you'd have a target.

So there's that.

If I get hammered, I want you to do it. WIFOM.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7566 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 7556, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum?

Mainly this as of late.

In post 5096, Oversoul wrote:BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?

It looked as scummy as hell.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7567 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 pm

In post 7564, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7561, Young and Beautiful wrote:

You are two over.

Forgot the outside chance of notscience and Action Dan has been bumped up to null. A really really really outside chance of Egg (1/100).

The difference is, the rest I am pretty damn sure are town. You aren't. Your lack of scumreads is buddying.

I'm not as eager to chain mislynches as you are.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7568 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

ProHawk is town. Let's suppose ProHawk is lying about hammerers getting shards. It would cause scum to really want to hammer. That gives us more to work with.

He's telling the truth, we can stop scum from getting shards.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7569 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7566, The Goat wrote:
In post 7556, Birds of Prey wrote:Goat, why do you think Oversoul is scum?

Mainly this as of late.

In post 5096, Oversoul wrote:BB, why aren't you suspicious of The Goat?

It looked as scummy as hell.

One post beats chainsaw voting when it's the same thing everyone has done. In fact, that is a good post if you are concerned about whiteknighting.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7570 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Kagami »

Actually, can we talk about the shards for a bit?

Earlier someone had said that they were for powering up roles like BB's, which doesn't make any sense given that his is the only role that seems to get anything from them. Prohawk had said that it's about completing the jewel, though.

ns, what do we actually know about them? Does it make that scum could start with them?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by The Goat »

Arright...I'm gonna review my read of Oversoul.

Out of curiosity...how many of you are Brits? (There's a relevant reason that I ask this)
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Kagami »

<- 'Murica
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Page 6 'chainsaw voting' hold no relevance at Page 300. I didn't bother to check for reliability of that evidence, but even if it is, the Rhaego reads hold no weight.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7574 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Kagami »

Page 6 absolutely matters at page 300. That's not the issue with it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”